PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday, Kevin!

Shana
June 16th, 2005, 03:04 AM
Happy Birthday Kevy, who is now 14!

You're growing up! *tackles you*

Have an awesome birthday, Kev!

Spectrum
June 16th, 2005, 03:13 AM
**** it, 5 days older than me. >O

Happy birthday~

Eon-Rider
June 16th, 2005, 03:56 AM
Uh... Happy Birthday! Have a nice day!

Zaikiro
June 16th, 2005, 04:08 AM
Happy Birthday Kevin!. I see that you have been showing a countdown in your sig for your birthday for the last few days. I hope you get the day you wanted. :)

Jolty-kun
June 16th, 2005, 04:11 AM
Happy birthday Kev, may all your Dreams Nightmares come true, not like the evil evil nightmares, like the ones of you trying to kill me but then me running away and becoming the fugitive(even though thatd make no sence, well nightmares really dont anyway XD), so yeah, happy birthday XD

*~Ashley~*
June 16th, 2005, 04:16 AM
Kevin~! Happy 14th birthday!

I hope you have a great birthday and get everything you want, except for maybe that one thing. XD

And no, I'm not going to be popping out of any cakes for you... I think I'll leave that for Jeremy... XD

Draik
June 16th, 2005, 04:27 AM
Happy Birthday Kevin/Dark Sora! I just realized it was Kenshin11212's birthday XD.

Natsuki
June 16th, 2005, 08:06 AM
Happy birthday Kevvy! ^_________^ *huggleglomps* X3 I hope you have an uberly awesome birthday. =D I hope you get all the presents you wished for an a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge birthday cake, woot~! =3 Have tons-o-fun today! ^o^

~Kelsey

Arcanine
June 16th, 2005, 08:37 AM
Wow Kevin you're getting so old. 14 years now..... You're only 5 months older then my brother. XD
Come on Kevin, going that slow you'll never catch me on age. The best you can do is be 2 years short. So drink that milk and maybe you can speed up on your age. XD
Oh well I hope you get all the gifts you want, a new car, Kingdom Hearts 2, some new PS2 and PSP games, a night out with a hot girl and a kiss after it's over. XD

Dark Sora
June 16th, 2005, 11:54 AM
Wow Kevin you're getting so old. 14 years now..... You're only 5 months older then my brother. XD
Come on Kevin, going that slow you'll never catch me on age. The best you can do is be 2 years short. So drink that milk and maybe you can speed up on your age. XD
Oh well I hope you get all the gifts you want, a new car, Kingdom Hearts 2, some new PS2 and PSP games, a night out with a hot girl and a kiss after it's over. XD

That is exactly what I want, Andy XD But you're missing one thing. An electric guitar.

Thanks everyone! I'll try to make this a good birthday for me. I have a headache. So that's bad. But I think I'm gonna get alot of money. So I should have just enough to buy an electric guitar! <3

Ashley, that's not fair. You popping out of a cake was supposed tobe my birthday present from you XD

Shikon no Tama
June 16th, 2005, 04:34 PM
Happy birthday Kevvy! ^^ Hope you get everything you wanted today! Man, you're one year older than me... XD I thought you were like the same age as me. >.< Well, be sure to go hyper today and do whatever you want! ^______^
*Gives Kevvy and Cake Keyblade* XD

Dark Sora
June 16th, 2005, 04:41 PM
You mean "*Give Kevvy cake and keyblade*" right? XD

*hugs* Thanks. Today was pretty boring. But I'll try to make the last 3 hours and 15 minutes fun XD

Shikon no Tama
June 16th, 2005, 04:59 PM
You mean "*Give Kevvy cake and keyblade*" right? XD

*hugs* Thanks. Today was pretty boring. But I'll try to make the last 3 hours and 15 minutes fun XD
Only 3 hours and 15 minutes? XD How long were you planning on? XD Yeah... I meant... something like that... >_>

Dark Sora
June 16th, 2005, 05:16 PM
Looks like it's only 2 hours and 45 minutes, now XD

Eliana
June 16th, 2005, 05:20 PM
OMG OMG OMG!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVVY!!! <3!!!

Love,
~Eli

(Omfg Kevin I wrote love! XD)

Dark Sora
June 16th, 2005, 06:06 PM
Yay! Eli loves me! *glomps* XD Thanks, deary! ^^

Kylie-chan
June 17th, 2005, 07:14 PM
Happy birthday, I hope it was happy. ^^

Dark Sora
June 17th, 2005, 08:39 PM
I got the best birthday present ever. An electric guitar! <3 yay!

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 17th, 2005, 08:49 PM
Dangit, another person that's older than me. Oh well! Happy Birthday!!!!!

Enjoy the cake, and the electric guitar.

P.S. Don't forget! The bunny is always watching!
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b167/fayesicons/alwayswatching8xg.gif