PDA

View Full Version : Digimon: Closing the Link

Raizor Blaid
June 16th, 2005, 11:29 AM
This a digimon RP (obviously) in a future where the digital world and earth are linked, and people and digimon may come and go as they please. many people take on professions in the digital world, like being a shifter (someone who studies digivolution). But there is a shady group of digimon who are completely against digital creatures and humans coming into contact, so their working on a plan on stopping the humans from entering the digital world, more on this will be released as the role play goes on.
you can play as a human, or a human with a digimon companion. But were all rather new to the digital world so our digimon are one of the following levels: baby, in training, rookie.
here is the form for each:
HUMAN
Name:
Appearance:
Color of digivice (D-unit):
profession:
Past:
DIGIMON
species:
digivolution capabilities (true digivolutions or chained):
type(vaccine, virus, data):
attacks(no god moddish powers, you may have up to 5 attacks):
description:
Past:

RP sample/beginning post:

Above I mentioned professions, here are te different ones:
Fighter: A person who trains their digimon and battles with it in tournaments
Raiser: Kind of a pet owner, they threat their digimon well
Trader: Commonly wealthy, traders know all the angles to selling buying and trading.
Hero: The digital worlds version of a cop, they usually have warrior type digimon
Designer: This person can slightly alter the code of a digimon, to change its looks, not strength.
Shifter: People who study the effects and after effects of digivolution.
Outlaw: name says it all. Kinda a thief, and is usually on the run.

Rules:
No Godmodding
Treat others with respect
ya know, basic PC rules

Kay11190
June 16th, 2005, 12:14 PM
For my Rp sample is it ok if I use one of my old posts?

Name: Kail
Appearance: He's 5'7 has short red hair and green eyes. He wears black pants with a red t-shirt. He also has a black sweatband on his forehaed with a flame on it
Color of digivice (D-unit):white and grey
profession: Raiser and fighter
Past:N/A
DIGIMON
species: Garurumon (If it's ok to have two then Patamon as well)
digivolution capabilities: Garurumon, Weregarurumon, Metal Garurumon. (Angemon, Magnaangemon, Saraphimon)
type: Vaccine (vaccine)
attacks blue blaster, howling blaster, wolf fist, metal wolfclaw (boom bubble, hand of fate, selecial gate. rod of reckoning, salestial light)

Rp:Sample: Kail sat in his usual tree watching over the forest. Today was nothing out of the unsaul, he saw the same caracal demon run to her dragon friend who's territory was right below him. Kail glanced to the sky and saw a black dragon flying toward the shrine. Kail thought nothing of it because he occasoinally did see som dragons fly there and return with notihng out of the ordinary. Kail jumped from the tree landing next to the dragon and caracal demon and simply started to walk away.

Raizor Blaid
June 16th, 2005, 12:28 PM
uh, ok, but you need to keep garurumon at a rookie level for now, thats the only thing wrong. and yes people can have up to 3 digimon 1 with them at a time though
I'll post mine now:
HUMAN
Name: Tek Blaid
Appearance: normal 14 year old kid, blonde hair, blue eyes, red shirt with black stripes. red pants, black stripes.
Color of digivice (D-unit): Red
profession: Shifter
Past: always had over protective parents, so hes only just now entering the digital world, though hes heard of what it like, it wasn't much like he has heard
DIGIMON
species: jyarimon (yes its a real digimon, its guilmons baby form)
digivolution capabilities (true digivolutions or chained): (chained) jyarimon-gigimon-guilmon-flamon(with tek)-flamedramon(with egg)-Meramon-BlackMetalgreymon-Machinedramon.
type(vaccine, virus, data): last time I checked digitamas, babies, and in-trainings were typeless but I think guilmons a virus type.
attacks(no god moddish powers, you may have up to 5 attacks): (i dont think baby types have attacks so I'll list the only one I know about gigimon) pyro bubble. he will get the official attacks for each new digivolve
description: small, like a koromon, but red with guilmons ears
Past: recently hatched

Triaspia
June 17th, 2005, 01:04 AM
HUMAN
Name:tai kyogenny
Appearance:messy auburn (red) hair blue shorts and a blue shirt with a black tennis ball covered in red flames (his custom made logo) on it
Color of digivice (D-unit):black with 4 red bars that are in the corners and disappear after a centamerter into the digivice but the lines keep goingand meat in the center which is covered by my logo
profession: raiser, shifter
Past: heard what the digital world was like from his idol with the same name (and hair style) tai. Was over the moon when he learnt he could go to the digital world and has devoted his life to studing and raising digi mon
DIGIMON
species:black argumon (i think thats the spelling)
digivolution capabilities (true digivolutions or chained):bukumon, koromon, greymon, skull greymon (crest) black war greymon (hyper)
type(vaccine, virus, data):vaccine-virus
attacks(no god moddish powers, you may have up to 5 attacks): pepper breath, spit fire, burning embers, heat wave
description:small dino standing at about waist height, black with red eyes
Past:shortly after a regular agumon was destryoed the egg was attacked and hatched by a virus resulting in the creation of a black argumon; no doubt the virus was created by the evil trying to stop us from gaining entry to the digital world

Rp sample: My alarm clock went off and my morning rutine started. I sat up in bed slaming my head agaist the bottom of my sisters bunk. After hearing snikers from above it was soon my turn to laugh as my sister came crashing down in a tangle of blankets. It was only then I realised my alarm was still buzzing so I stuck my arm out to press the scilence button but the alarm felt different under my hand, smaller and a completely different shape I lifted it up noticing it wasnt attached to the wall. i opened my hand and my eyes widerned in surprize I was holding a real life digivice but the thing that shocked me the most was the message on its screen. it read: 'go to your computer and point me at the scree; do not worry about turning the computer on

I quickly dressed and wolfed down some breakfast before running up the stairs and locking myself in my computer room. I held the digivice up to the screen and for a few moments nothing happened but then just as i was about to pull the digivice away the computer started beeping as if it had been turned on but no lights were on. my digivice started beeping as soon as the computer had stopped which was only seconds my digivice started beeping then there was a bright flash and I passed out. when I awoke I knew I was no longer in japan but in a area of dence vegitation with a small black dinosaur on my chest. He jumped off when he saw I was awake. "Hi im argumon" he introduced, I simply repplied "ugh? where am I?"

Trainer Kat
June 17th, 2005, 05:11 AM
OOC: Finally, a very good Digimon RP.

HUMAN
Name: Kat
Appearance: Kat has blue hair that looks black unless you see it in the light. Her eyes are an aqua blue. She tends to dress in black t-shirts and baggy black pants, however, she sometimes forgets to change out of her school uniform.
Color of digivice (D-unit): Black with a light blue stripe down the middle.
profession: Fighter, but treats her Digimon well.
Past: Kat had a bad past. When she was still very young, she was abandoned and sent to an orphanage. She was adopted a few weeks later. Her older brother was the only family she had left, and before long, he disappeared. She's always been sort of dark and stand-offish, and many people dismiss it as her bad childhood. But, could she have changed since she got the egg?

I will fill this out for all my Digimon.

DIGIMON (I have this one now)
species: DemiDevimon
digivolution capabilities (true digivolutions or chained): (Chained) DemiDevimon-Bakemon-Pumpkinmon-Puppetmon
type(vaccine, virus, data): Virus (except Pumpkinmon-he's Data)
attacks(no god moddish powers, you may have up to 5 attacks): Demi Dart, Evil Whisper, Butt Smasher (these are the official attacks for DD. When he digivolves, he'll get the official moves for his next form.)
description: normal DemiDevimon.
Past: Was given to Kat by a mysterious figure. He was a black egg at the time, then hatched into his baby form. Kat raised him to his rookie form, and now they fight together in tournaments. Kat is hoping to raise him to his Mega form eventually.

DIGIMON (I get her next)
species: Salamon
digivolution capabilities (true digivolutions or chained): (Chained) Salamon-BlackGatomon-LadyDevimon-Lillithmon
type(vaccine, virus, data): Virus (except Salamon, who is Vaccine)
attacks(no god moddish powers, you may have up to 5 attacks): Puppy Howling, Petit Punch, Sledge Crash (these are the official attacks for Salamon. When she digivolves, she'll get the official moves for her next form.)
description: black Salamon with a black collar and red eyes.
Past: Hatched a year before Kat found her. Was outcast and wandered aimlessly. One day, she was beaten terribly. Kat found her near death.

DIGIMON (I get him next)
species: Wormmon
digivolution capabilities (true digivolutions or chained): (Chained) Wormmon-Greymon-Triceramon-SaberLeomon
type(vaccine, virus, data): Virus (Greymon is vaccine, the rest are data)
attacks(no god moddish powers, you may have up to 5 attacks): Sticky net, Silk thread, Random roll, Rotating tail attack, Body Slam (these are the official attacks for Wormmon. When he digivolves, he'll get the official moves for his next form.)
description: normal wormmon
Past: completely unknown. was Kat's brother's digimon, who disappeared a while ago.

RP sample/beginning post: (this is from my role play, A Living Nightmare.)

Kat woke up, her heart pounding. Where am I? She was still in her school uniform, that was for sure. She looked around. She was definately housed in a cage. The lock was open, roughly and haphazardly jammed into the hasp. She jiggled it. It loosened, and fell into her hand. She smiled triumphantly and tucked the lock in her pocket, in case she'd need it later.
Kat pushed the door to the cage open and cautiously stepped out. She was in an unfamiliar area, no telling what was there. She heard a dripping noise and spun around. Her stomach lurched. I-Is that...blood? Her heart started to pound. She ran out of the dungeon like room, into an outside area.

Fiona pulled on her boots and zipped them up. She stepped outside into the hallway. She fell backwards. The pillar in front of her was covered in...no, no, it wasn't. It couldn't be...B-Blood? She felt her heart pound as she walked through the hallway. She peered around the corner. A doll flew at her face. She gasped and fell to the ground. A hulking man rounded the corner. He picked up the doll. He glanced from it to Fiona. He tossed the plaything behind him. Fiona gasped and stood up, darting down the hallway. Help! Wh-what can I do? She ran into the Castle Suite and slammed the door. She heard his footsteps pounding up the stairs. She slid under the bed as the doorknob turned...

Raizor Blaid
June 17th, 2005, 10:01 AM
OOC: heh I knew I forgot something, I forgot to give my RP sample didn't I? well I'll make my first post in the RP the sample, ok here goes (we start on earth, or shortly after entering the digital world)
IC:
Tek was in his room doing homework when he decided to get a snack when he got downstairs he noticed his parents werent there "well they must have gone somewhere, now wheres the note" Tek only looked for a note because his parents always leave one "I guess they forgot to leave one, well at least I have the house to myself for a while" Tek got his snack and after a whil his parents still weren't home "wait, they wont be back for a while, maybe nows my chance to sneak into the digital world!" Tek got the stuff he thought he would need and his deck of game cards "nows my chance" Tek ran out of the house and quickly got to the digital world-earth portal and walked through without any hesitation....
OOC: and three more things, 1) yeah we can start now 2) I think its agumon, not argumon. and finally 3) this RP will have a little bit from previous digimon things, including digimodify and the X virus.

gothsinn23
June 17th, 2005, 10:04 AM
OoC: It feels so good to be back. I was gone for about...4 months xP.
HUMAN
Name: Ravana
Appearance: http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=goth+anime/v=2/SID=e/l=IVS/SIG=123japd27/EXP=1119116717/*-http%3A//www.gothic-iowegian.com/images/goth1.jpg
Color of digivice (D-unit): Black and orange.
profession: Fighter/Outlaw
Past: She suffered the horrible fate of watching her parents' death. Now she is out for revenge. She doesn't know who did it, but she will hurt anybody who gets in her way.

DIGIMON
species: Yamamon (yes, it's real.)
digivolution capabilities (true digivolutions or chained): Leomon (champion), Panjamon (ultimate), SaberLeomon (mega)
type(vaccine, virus, data): vaccine
attacks(no god moddish powers, you may have up to 5 attacks): Sonic Roar, Power Slash
description: http://members.lycos.co.uk/digileader/images/yamamon.jpg
Past: He was saved from an evil Spire by Ravana, and now pays his debt by protecting her.

RP Sample: Ravana awoke from her bed one morning, just any average morning, and looked out her window. "The..digital world?" she questioned as she gazed upon the landscape.

All of a sudden, her digimon, Yamamon, jumped on her lap.

"Hey you," she said with a smile on her face.

Yamamon purred and then jumped off. He began to walk out of the room and down the stairs towards the living room.

"Oh, right. I'm supposed to leave off for my journey," she said, a little anime sweatdrop on her forehead.

Prof. Pine
June 17th, 2005, 10:17 AM
HUMAN
Name:Nick
Appearance:Normal 13 year-old who wear a white shirt, black shorts, sunglasses, and a red bandanna.
Color of digivice (D-unit):Black
profession:raiser/fighter
Past:He was basicly a normal kid until he first entered the digital world and got his first digimon, tentomon. Now almost everything in his life is abnormal.

DIGIMON
species:Tentomon
digivolution capabilities (true digivolutions or chained):Tentomon-Kabuterimon-MegaKabuterimon-HerculesKabuterimon
type(vaccine, virus, data):vaccine
attacks(no god moddish powers, you may have up to 5 attacks):Super Shocker, Electro-shocker, Horn Buster,Mega Electro Shocker, Giga Scissor Claw
description:normal looking tentomon
Past:Tentomon was given to Nick when he first entered the digital world, but Tentomon was Motimon when he first got him, but Nick had help Motimon to his rookie form Tentomon.

RP sample:Nick, as usuall slept until around 10a.m. and then rushed to get ready for the day, which usualy was crazy. He opened the door to the computer room and Tentomon jumped out and yelled,"Surprise!"

"Tentomon," Nick said after getting back on his feet,"please don't do that."

"Okay Nick,"Tentomon replied going back into the computer room. Nick followed Tentomon in. Then he sat at the computer desk and check his e-mail and other things.

Triaspia
June 17th, 2005, 09:23 PM
ooc my sample was my first post if thats ok

Raizor Blaid
June 18th, 2005, 04:52 AM
OOC: yep thats fine by me, I did that to so now everyone can start when they come.
IC: "this is the digital world? everyone said it was so much different..." Tek began to explore the new area when he saw a help booth "thats convenient, maybe to convenient" Tek walked up to the booth and it walked farther away "um... oookay. like I said, too convenient" not wanting to get into a fight with a building tek explored more around the digital world untill he found a few small digimon running around, intruiged he sat and watched.

Trainer Kat
June 18th, 2005, 05:54 AM
Kat stood in the Digital World. The wind blew her long hair. "I can't believe...I never came here before," she said, looking up into the sky. The sun was dancing on her hair, making it appear blue. "And even after getting a Digimon," she said. DemiDevimon hovered next to her. She smiled at him.
Kat walked around, her shoes barely leaving imprints in the calm green grass. She had come here to enjoy the scenery. A little training couldn't hurt, but she really didn't feel like it. Surprising... she thought. She sat down before sprawling completely on the grass. She closed her eyes. She made the perfect picture. Her in her school uniform, her hair fanning out around her face, her arms spread out on either side of her.

OOC: Those who are wondering, this is Kat: http://www.81x.com/Authors/Lij_Luvr/Anime_Girl_223.jpg

gothsinn23
June 18th, 2005, 06:45 AM
Ravana had exited her house and was now in the digital world.

"This place is so beautiful. What do you think, Yamamon?" she asked her companion.

Yamamon trotted beside her. He looked up and smiled to his master. "I was born here," Yamamon stated, "I've grown used to its beauty."

Ravana sighed and looked at the scenery. "How could something this beautiful exist here, on Earth? Earth is a very conflicted planet."

Yamamon sighed, and jumped into his trainer's arms. "Yes, but that's what heroes are for, right?"

Ravana sighed, "Yeah. But I'm not a hero, more of a malingerer."

Yamamon purred and rubbed his head against Ravana's chin. It cheered her up to see Yamamon so happy.

Raizor Blaid
June 18th, 2005, 06:52 AM
"heh, some carefree digimon, thye odnt need to worry about parents, and rules. it must be fun" Tek got up and turned around, next thing he knew there was a small red digimon looking at him "hey whats your name? ya lost" '...' the digimon said nothing and turned and bounced away "wait, where are you going!" tek followed the red digimon to a cave he saw a flash of light and had a starnge urge to look into his pack "maybe I'v got a card of you somewhere" tek looked through his pack found his deck and checked through it. "huh, I'v never seen digimon like you, at least not on a card" tek put his cards away into his pack and saw a small red glow coming from inside he checked it out and found a digivice "woah, how did this get in here?! a digivice!" a word came up on the screen 'D-unit' is what tek read "I guess its a d-unit, maybe I can use this to find out" tek pointed his d-unit at the digimon but it had started bouncing away again

Trainer Kat
June 18th, 2005, 05:34 PM
OOC: Insert the song "Precious Hewie" here! ^_^

DemiDevimon dropped to the ground like a dead moth. He sighed. "Feels good, doesn't it?" Kat asked, ginning. DemiDevimon smiled. "Yeah..." he said, his voice trailing off. He had never been to the Digital World. It seemed kind of sad, a Digimon never entering its home.

Raizor Blaid
June 19th, 2005, 06:57 AM
IC: "gotcha!" Tek had just caught the little digimon and started scanning it with the
D-unit. 'baby digimon: jyarimon' "ok now I know your name" The little jyarimon had then seemed to take a liking to tek and began to follow him around. soon enough tek noticed another human laying by a demidevimon, intrigued by the bat like digimon he tried scanning it. 'object not found' "maybe I need to be closer" tek then began to walk closer.
OOC: ok eventually someone needs to notice that you cant get back to earth, who wants to?

Prof. Pine
June 19th, 2005, 07:37 AM
Nick walked around the forest with Tentomon looking past the trees to find the other digimon in the forest. They reach the edge of the forest and noticed the grassy plains ahead of them,"Hey Tentomon lets say we rest here?"

"Okay nick, I am rather tired..." Tentomon replided. Before they could rest Nick noticed a digimon in the field.

"Hey Tentomon lets see who those digimon are..."Nick said standing up.

"Oh okay..." Tentomon replied sleepily. They rushed over to the digimon. Nick tried to see what digimon it was but it disapeared before he could get his d-unit out. So they decided to lay down and rest where they were.

Trainer Kat
June 19th, 2005, 08:01 AM
OOC: I will, if you'd like.

DemiDevimon sat up. Kat followed his lead. "What is it, D.D.?" DemiDevimon fluttered up. She looked to where he was looking. It was a human, a Baby Digimon tagging close behind. "Hello," Kat said, softly, to the boy.

Kay11190
June 19th, 2005, 08:16 AM
"Alright Gabumon that's enough training for today don't you think" Kail said to one of his digimon partners. "Besides it would great if my first day here didn't have to be all training." Patamon flew down from Kail's shoulders and landed beside Kail.

"So what will we do if Gabumon doesn't train to get stronger Kail" Patamon asked

"Well we could always go find a nice place to rest. I bet there are plenty of great places to rest here." Kail saaid as he started to leave the forest toward a clearing in the distance.

"Well I guess so, atb least we will be ready if something decided to attack us later." Gabumon said looking up at Kail. "So what will do after we rest anyway?"

"We'll see when ever we are done resting ok. Kail saidd with a smirk on his face. "I think I see some people over there, maybe one of them is a fighter too. Come on lets go" Kail said as he started to sprint over tpward them while his digimon tagged along behind him.

Raizor Blaid
June 19th, 2005, 08:39 AM
OOC: ok you can if you want to
IC: "hi, I'm Tek" Jyarimon nudged him and he remembered "oh and this is my newly found jyarimon, whats your name" Tek remembered why he went over and got out his D-unit. He got it ready and scanned the round batlike digimon 'rookie digimon: demidevimon' "wow your digimons already a rookie"

Trainer Kat
June 19th, 2005, 10:45 AM
OOC: Alrighty!

IC: Kat offered a smile. To most, it would seem like a sad smile, the kind someone beautiful, yet hurting, would give, yet Kat wasn't sad, nor forlorn. "I'm Kat," she said. DemiDevimon perched on her shoulder. "Yes," she said. "DemiDevimon's been with me for two years now. I'm hoping to eventually raise him to be a strong Mega." She took out her Digivice and scanned Jyarimon. "I hope you don't mind," she said to Tek. "But I've never seen one before."

Raizor Blaid
June 19th, 2005, 10:58 AM
OOC: wow your descriptive.
ah dangit, now I wish I had given jyarimon chained digivolution, cause now that I think of it, I'm not to fond of digivolutions after guilmon, so I might change it, and so not to seem unfair, anyone else who needs to can slightly change their sign up post too.
IC: tek watched his digimon get scanned for the second time "its ok I dont think he'd mind, I'v never seen him before either, not even on the cards, but I did remember seeing demidevimon before" Tek heard a loud noise and saw his new jyarimon hide in his pack "whats that?" Tek hadn't been in the digital world long and assumed kat knew

Trainer Kat
June 19th, 2005, 11:09 AM
OOC: Aww, thanks! ^^ I made DemiDevimon's Digivolutions chained in my original post, because Puppetmon is my favourite Digimon. ^^

IC: Kat looked over her shoulder. "I don't know," she said. "To tell the truth, I've never been here before. But, seeing as how the Digital World can be a dangerous place, it might be a warning to go back," she said, glancing over at Jyarimon. "Since Jyarimon is scared, we might want to leave."

Raizor Blaid
June 19th, 2005, 11:14 AM
OOC: yeah I dont know details on how it will be chained I just know I want metalgreymon, but I also want wargreymon, using both wont be very chained.
IC: "yeah this is after all the digital world, for all we know if could be a skullgreymon" Tek turned around ready to go back the way he came "uh... how do we get back? I was chasing this jyarimon all over the place and I forget which way goes where"

Trainer Kat
June 19th, 2005, 12:04 PM
OOC: Aw, that's okay.

Kat smiled a little. "It's this way," she said. She walked in the direction she had come until she came to where she had entered. "H-Huh?" she said. "It was here. D-Does this mean that the link is...We can't get back, I guess..." she said, turning back to Tek.

Raizor Blaid
June 19th, 2005, 12:15 PM
OOC: take a look at his new digivolutions ^^ I was scowering all over the net for ideas
IC: "we cant get back?!" Tek was getting worried "this could be a problem" tek turned around and saw something pretty big "but I think we have a bigger problem!" tek used his D-unit to scan for a name 'ultimate digimon: mammothmon' "an ultimate?!"

Trainer Kat
June 19th, 2005, 12:49 PM
OOC: Oh! They're very good. My reccommendation in the future is to Google 'Digidex'. The first link is very good, and can give chains.

Ooh! Ultimate! Can Bakemon show up, maybe? ^.~ I have had DD for two years.

IC: Kat looked at the hulking Digimon. DemiDevimon growled. "No, D.D.! It's too big for you to fight!" She looked to Tek. 'What should we do?" she asked.

Raizor Blaid
June 19th, 2005, 01:04 PM
OOC: yeah sure we can fight a bakemon eventually, hes a ghost type thing right?
IC: "uh... I know neither of our digimon can stand up to that thing! I suggest we move quietly and orderly to the other side of the world" after tek said that his jyarimon jumped out of his backpack and looked as though it wanted to fight "oh come on now you too, you know you cant win against that huge digimon!" After Tek said this Jyarimon went into a wierd light and tekd D-unit started glowing "whats going on here kat?"

Kay11190
June 19th, 2005, 01:44 PM
OOC: I modified the ages of my digimon.

IC:Kail followed quickly trying to catch up to the two people he had seen in the clearing. When he was about ten feet behind them he noticed a mammothmon a little ways away. Kail hurried toward the two and thier digimon one of whoms was consumed in a wierd light. "You guys arn't actually plannin to fight that thing are you?" Kail asked without even bothering to introduce himself. "By the way congradulations your digimon is digivolving.

Raizor Blaid
June 19th, 2005, 03:09 PM
"its digivolving?! at least I know that much" the light faded awya and a new digimon was there, without even scanning the D-unit said 'In-Training digimon: Gigimon' "its a.. gigimon?" tek then remembered what the other person had said "oh and no we were not planning on figthing it, speaking of which we better leave here" Tek then got gigimon in his sack "ok I'm ready, we should go now, both of ya, even your garurumon cant beat an ultimate level digimon"

Trainer Kat
June 19th, 2005, 04:20 PM
OOC: Yup! ^_^ It'd be cool, to fight a Bakemon with DD digivolved to a Bakemon.

IC: Kat nodded. DemiDevimon took one last look at the Mammothmon, yearning to fight it, yearning to Digivolve. "We'll fight later," Kat said softly. She glanced toward Tek and the new boy, asking when to depart.

Raizor Blaid
June 19th, 2005, 04:24 PM
"yeah, lets go, if that mammothmon gets us were as good as deleted" Tek looked and noticed that the mammothmon seemed different then his card, he wasn't sure how though. "theres something about that mammothmon..." thought and he bagan to run back to the meadow

Prof. Pine
June 19th, 2005, 04:41 PM
Nick noticed a person running towards the meadow he and Tentomon were resting in. Nick ran to catch up to the boy and ask about what he was running from. He eventualy caught up to him and yellled,"Hey, what are you running from?"

Raizor Blaid
June 19th, 2005, 04:47 PM
"huh?" Tek heard someone and stopped, he looked around and noticed someone "... oh, theres a huge mammothmon back near the connection portal, and the connection portal isn't working" Tek stopped running knowing that the mammothmon wasn't after him "oh, my names tek, and my little digimon in my pack is named gigimon."

Prof. Pine
June 19th, 2005, 05:20 PM
"Well I Nick and this is my digimon Tentomon,"Nick said,"So the portal isn't working? That can't be to good." Nick took a deck of his digimon cards and looked through them and picked up a Mammothmon card and showed it to Tek,"So this thing thats over there near the connection portal?"

Kay11190
June 19th, 2005, 05:32 PM
OOC: I forgot to keep Garurumon at the Gabumon stage so I edited my posts

IC:"Yup that's the one, though the card is a bit different." Kail said as him patamon and gabumon walked up behind them. "So I didn't introduce myself earlier, My name is Kail. And these are my digimon Gabumon and Patamon" The both of the digimon made a bowing gesture toward them. "Anyway since we are struck here why don't we all travel together in case we run into anymore dangerous digimon like that last one.

Prof. Pine
June 19th, 2005, 05:46 PM
"Sounds like a good Idea,"Nick said to Kail,"we would be stronger if we traveled together."

"Yes we would." Tentomon replied looking at the mammothmon card,"expecialy with digimon like these out there."

"I have a question though,"Nick asked Kail,"What do you mean by 'though the card is a bit different'? I 'm just wondering."

gothsinn23
June 20th, 2005, 08:12 AM
Ravana had felt heavy footsteps, actually very heavy, around the area in which she was resting. She was a little ways away from the connectional portal.

Yamamon started to growl and show his fangs.

"What's wrong?" Ravana asked Yamamon.

"Something's out there." Yamamon said. "And it isn't your average digimon. Something greater..."

Ravana picked up Yamamon and ran in the direction of the connectional portal. Rampaging there was a giant Mammothmon.

"Oh fudge..." she said as she saw the ultimate digimon.

Ravana backed away quickly from the beast and ran in the opposite direction.

In front of her, she could see other digimon possessers. She slowed her run to a walk as she examined the digimon they had.

Raizor Blaid
June 20th, 2005, 09:53 AM
IC: "I couldn't tell, it just seemed different, I dont know if it looked different is acted different of it just felt different but it was different alright" tek took out his D-unit and examined the saved picture of the mammothmon "I mean, why would a mammothmon just rampage into a city like that, I heard their usually quiet and only attack intruders" oh wait just a minute I'm gonna do some scanning 'rookie digimon: gabumon, rookie digimon: tentomon, rookie digimon: patamon, rookie digimon: yamamon' "huh, whos got the yamamon?"
OOC: yamamon is a rookie right? I searched the online digidex and is wasn't there so I'm not sure. by the way, whos alright with having past TV/movie things happen in the roleplay, like: egg digivolution, digi-modify, spirit digivolve, and X-virus? ask me or search online if you dont know one or more of these things

Trainer Kat
June 20th, 2005, 04:52 PM
OOC: I think gothsinn might mean Yanmamon. I think. ^^ The little fly/bug-like thing?

IC: Kat smiled, softly and sadly at the newcomers. "It's nice to meet you," she said quietly. She looked over at Patamon. She smiled at him, not a full smile, but more so than the other. "Your Patamon is very cute," she said to Kail.

Kay11190
June 20th, 2005, 05:11 PM
"Thankyou" Patamon replied flapping his ears trying to stay afloat.

"So now that we are stuck here where do we go first. I'm hoping there is another way to get out of this place." Kail said sitting on the ground. "Not that I couldn't get used to staying here for a while.

"If you all do decide to stay here I garentee that we will have to eventually go up against one of those Ultimate level digimon to survive" Gabumon said confidently.

"Well if we do Gabumon I'm sure by that time you will be able to digivolve into your ultimate level. Plus with your training for the tournaments you'll be a force to be reconed with bud." Kail said now as he laid down looking at the sky.

gothsinn23
June 20th, 2005, 05:24 PM
OoC: Yamamon is a kitty-looking digimon. It is the rookie stage before Leomon. The link is in the digimon bio in my profile.

Ravana finally caught up to the others. She was panting a bit from running from the great ultimate digimon that was rampaging. The only words that she could hear one of them say were, "Who's got the Yamamon?"

Yamamon jumped out of Ravana's arms and began walking towards the other digimon trainers. He was curious to see what other rookies there were.

"Heh, that would be me." Ravana said as she approached them.

Trainer Kat
June 20th, 2005, 05:43 PM
OOC: Ah, ok. Sorry for the mix-up. Quite a cute Digimon, there!

IC: Kat laughed a little at Patamon. DemiDevimon, getting jealous, fluttered over next to Patamon and gave him a glare. A cat-like Digimon walked up to the group. "Oh, hello," Kat said, taking out her D-Unit. "Yamamon, huh?" she said. A girl walked up to the group as well. "Oh, so you own the Yamamon," she said. "I'm Kat," she said, smiling sadly.

Raizor Blaid
June 21st, 2005, 06:39 AM
OOC: yeah I had seen yamamon once before. I think I'll E-mail the digidex about it.
IC: "heh, aren't patamon and demidevimon natural digivolving rivals, like the true digivolutions to angemon and devimon?" Gigimon jumped out of the pack curious to what was going on. "oh wait tournies? cool, what prizes are their? I'v always wondered what guilmons armor digivolution would be"
OOC2: yeah the people know about all that stuff, like in season 3 digimon is also a TV show, a card game, and has a videogame series.

Kay11190
June 21st, 2005, 06:52 AM
"I'm not so sure abot the prizes actually or even where the tournaments are." Kail said sadly "But I do know that digimon fight against each other in an arena and the last one standing wins. though you have to manage a couple rounds of battle." Kail looked up and saw demidevimon and patamon ogether. "you know even though those two do grow to be rivals maybe they don't have to be. Unless of course we're fighting in a tournament but I don't think I would enter patamon. He is more of my friend than I fighter." Kail said with his voice starting to sound more happy.

Prof. Pine
June 21st, 2005, 07:27 AM
Nick looked through his digimon cards not paying much attention to he other people, but he caught most of what was said. He came upon a few cards that he did look at, but just because, he had time to. After he was done he stood towards the others,"So are we going to group up our are you still figureing that out?"

Raizor Blaid
June 21st, 2005, 07:33 AM
"well I say we group up, maybe we could all enter a tourny, it would be great practice and we could even digivolve with enough training" Tek heard the rampaging mammothmon again in the background "or we could come up with a plan that doesn't involve direct battle so we can stop that mammothmon form hurting anyone else, because if we dont deal with it now we'll have to deal with it later"

gothsinn23
June 21st, 2005, 11:16 AM
OoC: Shankies ^-^ Yamamon is pretty adorable.

"I say, grouping up is a great idea. And by the way, I'm Ravana."

Ravana called Yamamon to her side, and Yamamon obediently came. They stood facing the Mammothmon.

"Uh..perhaps we could make some sort of trap? Like, dig a hole and cover it with leaves or something?" she suggested. Ravana knew it wasn't that creative of her, but it was the first thing that came to her mind.

Yamamon laughed a little, "That's a classic. I say we try it. Alteast it'll stall the beast." he said.

Trainer Kat
June 21st, 2005, 04:20 PM
Kat smiled at Kail, her smile slightly more happy. "That's good," she said. "I fight with DemiDevimon, but I don't push him." DemiDevimon fluttered next to Patamon. He poked Patamon's stomach with his toe claw. "You don't fight?" he said, a hint of amusement in his voice.

Kat turned to Ravana. "That sounds like a good plan. And I'm sure D.D. will be willing to distract the beast," she said.

gothsinn23
June 21st, 2005, 04:43 PM
Ravana smiled and looked at the trainers DemiDevimon. "Ok." she said. "We need to dig a hole first..But where to put it?.."

Yamamon turned his head left and right, "Umm..how about over there?" she said. Yamamon lifted his paw and pointed to a spot in the forest with leaves that covered the ground.

"That's a great spot." Ravana said, "That way, Mammothmon won't suspect it."

Kay11190
June 21st, 2005, 05:07 PM
"You know Demi-Devimon just because doesn't fight doesn't mean he does not mean he can't." Kail said watching him poke patamon. "Sometimes I swaer he fights bettre than gabumon. Gabumon for the hole I think you should help dig, it will help build up your arm muscles.

"Sure thing, I was hoping I would be able to start training again. I just want to be the best I can." Gabumon said as patamon flew over into Kail's lap.

"Kail can I help with the whole too, Demi-Devimon get's to lure him there." Patamon said in a complaining voice.

"Alright just to exhaust yourself ok."

"OK" Patamon replied.

Trainer Kat
June 21st, 2005, 05:15 PM
DemiDevimon stopped poking Patamon. "I'm impressed, puffball," he smirked. Kat looked over at him. "DemiDevimon, stop that!" she snapped at him. "I'm sorry," she said to Kail and Patamon. "I'm hoping he'll grow out of it. For now, he's sort of rude."

She turned to Ravana. "That sounds good. I'll help dig as well," she said.

Prof. Pine
June 21st, 2005, 07:17 PM
"Well What could me and Tentomon do to help?" Nick asked Ravana,"Tentomon posibly be able to help DemiDevimon distract and lure the Mammothmon." Nick turned to Tentomon to see what he thought of that.

"I possibly could,"Tentomon replied to Nick. Tentomon and Nick looked at the others to see what they would say about it.

Triaspia
June 22nd, 2005, 02:22 AM
Agumon and I cam ruuning through the bushes into a clearing. As I stopped to take a breather I noticed a small group of people staring at me. "Don't go that way whatever you do" I panted pointing behind me. "There is a massive mammothmon that way and he is ticked" I looked behind me and said "I think I lost it" before turning back arround to meat the worry on the faces of the others "Im sorry, my name is tai and this is black agumon" agumon smiled and did a flip

Raizor Blaid
June 22nd, 2005, 02:42 AM
"great its classic, that idea is perfect, and we'de need a big distraction but we also need a big hole, we could use all the help we can" Tek then remembered something he had learned a while ago "dang! gigimon digivolves into guilmon, if I can get him to digivolve soon enough he could help with the digging, untill then I guess he can help distact it, he can certaintly distract me"

gothsinn23
June 23rd, 2005, 10:56 AM
Ravana turned to Nick. "Yes. Tentamon can help DemiDevimon lure the Mammothmon. The rest can help dig."

Yamamon pawed at his trainer's leg. "Hey, what about me?" he asked.

"Yamamon, you can help dig. Your claws are pretty strong."

Yamamon nodded and ran over to the spot in which he had picked out. He drew a large circle of estimated size for Mammothmon. Then, he began pawing at the middle. "Let's dig!" he shouted. Yamamon started to dig really fast.

Raizor Blaid
June 23rd, 2005, 11:16 AM
"but gigimon cant dig he doesn't have claws and he isn't eatin the dirt" gigimon got into the middle of the circle used a pyro bubble on the ground, then wagged his tail in delight, he had made a decent sized indent in the ground. "well I guess you could dig with your attacks, but be sure to keep at it we need to get that mammothmon"

Triaspia
June 23rd, 2005, 10:15 PM
"b-a you go help too" i said, black agumon began digging and using his pepper breath on the hole which was rappidly growing in size. while some of the digimon dug and the others went to distract mammothmon I began to gather leaves and brances to cover the hole with. "hmm." I began to think "mammothmon is large and heavy and the other digmon are light". I sanpped my fingers and dropped all the sticks then I told my plan to the other trainers.

"because mammothmon is so heavy if we use thick branches to cover the hole with the distraction digimon can run strait accross whille mammothmon falls in"

Raizor Blaid
June 24th, 2005, 05:04 AM
IC: Tek was watching his gigmon work and itmade him feel good to have a digimon thats willing to work and be friends. then he heard some sticks falls, turned around and heard the plan. "yeah that is a good idea, I didn't even think about its size. but we need fast runners or flyers to get the mammothmon into the hole, because if one of our digimon is still on the hole when it collapses then we'll have a problem "but all of us here are fast enough to out run a big elephant" said gigimon. Tek turned around amazed. "you talk? since when? why haven't you?"
OOC: I might not be able to get on the next couple days or a week. I got low marks in school and could get grounded.

gothsinn23
June 24th, 2005, 09:56 AM
Ravana turned to see Yamamon working, and smiled. "Yes, we need thick branches. But not too thick, of course."

Then, Yamamon turned to Ravana. "Thick branches? I can cut those!"

Yamamon turned to a large, thick tree that resembled more of a tropical palm. He backed up, and then jumped at it. "Power Slash!" he shouted as the tree fell. "Timber!"

Yamamon pushed the tree on top of the hole for a moment, and walked across it. It didn't break. "Awesome!" So, he pushed it back off of the not-yet-finished hole and started Power Slash-ing more of the same type of trees.

OoC: I won't be getting on for two weeks (starting tomorrow), so I wont be able to post. Just, don't leave me in the dust, ok?

Trainer Kat
June 25th, 2005, 03:47 AM
OOC: ^^;; And my internet is down. I have to post from my friend's house.

IC: DemiDevimon began to dig with his claws, still hovering in the air. Kat looked around. Her eyes settled on a medium sized rock. She picked it up and used it as a digging tool.

Triaspia
June 25th, 2005, 05:27 PM
with the help of the other tamers I began to form the fraime work for the hole, Then once it was deep enough we helped the digimon out of the hole and began covering it with sticks, leaves, & finaly a layer of dirt untill it looked like the ground arround in. We marked the area so we knew where the trap was before hiding in the bushes

Raizor Blaid
June 26th, 2005, 07:24 AM
OOC: nope I'm not grounded. and scythe you cant exactly control other peoples characters.
IC: "ok were done, gigimon come on" Tek got over and the bushes and gigimon soon followed "ok now we need to get the mammothmon to come here. but its already familiar with gigimon and DD so it might suspect something if it sees them" Tek got his D-unit out after again remembering something "I'm gonna scan Black agumon ok?" Tek got his D-unit aimed and scanned 'rookie digimon: agumon' "thats not right, thats a black agumon, regular agumon are orange"

Triaspia
June 26th, 2005, 11:32 PM
"true but his egg was attacked by a virus, I managed to fight it of before it altered his personality code and turned him to an evil minion but it did affect its digivolving chain." I said "he is also familiar with ba, so he wont be any good with luring either". I paused for a moment "our digimon need to be near us to digivole right" "yep, and we need to have lots of energy too." repplied ba "thanks ba" I looked down at my d-unit "hmm" i thought "don't these have a call feature or something?"

Raizor Blaid
June 28th, 2005, 06:56 AM
IC: "ok, I guess the D-unit scans it from what it was in it digitama form" Tek looked at his D-unit and noticed many other settings besides Scan "wow, there are alot, we've got a map, an diginfo section, and yeah we've got a call feature, looks like there are some unidentified ones too" Tek picked up gigimon "maybe I should name you something, besides gigimon, how about pyro?" "sounds good to me" said the young gigimon "according to what I know about Diginexis beating up this mammothmon should give us all some digivolve ability" said pyro again trying to think "woah, wait diginexis? whats diginexis" "our region".
OOC: ok I even confused my self of whos talking in this post, so form now on, the tamers words will be in " symbols and the digimons words will be in - symbols

Triaspia
July 1st, 2005, 03:29 PM
ooc got it

ic. "Before we start we should regester each others d-units so we can keep in contact." I said activating my call feature and selecting register, before i could do anything else the d-units of the others appeared on my screen along with a picture of their face and there digimons face on it. "ok I'm set, how about you's?"

Raizor Blaid
July 3rd, 2005, 09:08 AM
"ok lets register" Tek got his D-unit set up and registered everyone there -Did ya get everyone? you better hope you got everyone- pyro was gettign anxious and wanted to get going, just then tek noticed the mammothmon coming on its own "get down everyone! the mammothmon is coming and I dont think we wanna be elephant food"
-got it-

Triaspia
July 3rd, 2005, 02:52 PM
I ducked as mammothmon appered to be picking up speed. sunddently the trap was sprung with a sound of 1000 twigs snapping at once while thunder crashes through the sky, then there was a bright blue light with numbers -Its his code- "quick everyone scan it" i said jumping from behind the bush whipping my d-unit and pressing the scan button as the code began flowing into my d-unit filling up my digivolution bar twice. once the data had stoped flowing images of 3 pokemon appered on the screen. The first was black argumon the next was a black greymon the last 1 was the proof of the altered digivolution code, it showed skull-greymon insted of metal-greymon i turned to tek to show him "weird isnt it?" I asked checking out his stats

Trainer Kat
July 5th, 2005, 02:52 PM
OOC: Ehh, sorry, I've been grounded.

IC: Kat registered everyone as well before scanning the Mammothmon's code. "That seemed rather easy," she said softly. DemiDevimon hovered nearby. "Now what?" he asked.

gothsinn23
July 9th, 2005, 12:43 PM
OoC: I'm back! ^-^

Yamamon ran next to Ravana just before the Mammothmon had ran towards them. She registered her digidex for the call option. When the Mammothmon had fallen into the trap, Ravana took out her digidex and scanned the code. It showed Yamamon and some of Yamamon's evolutions. First was a digimon named Leomon, then was Panjamon. "Wow, Yamamon turns from innocent to beastly.." she thought.

When Ravana looked at the traphole, she couldn't help but laugh a little bit. "I never thought that would work." she said. --Good job building the hole guys.-- Yamamon said to the other digimon.

Kay11190
July 10th, 2005, 06:21 PM
Just finishing regestering everyone for his call feature Kail ran over to the whole where Mammothmon's code could be seen. When he scaned it he managed to get one bar for both Gabumon and Patamon. "Looks like digivolution for you two won't be as easy as everyone elses I guess" Kail said to patamon and Gabumon who both seemed to be a bit dissapointed from only getting one bar. "Hey at least now we have even more reason to train." Kail said trying to cheer them up.-I guess so.- They both said in unison. Patamopn flew onto Kail's shoulder as he walked toward everyone. "Well now that this problem is solved where do you think we should head to now?" Kail asked.

Triaspia
July 11th, 2005, 12:37 AM
i pressesed a few buttons "aparently the digital island is devided into sectors with 3 zones in each which meat in the midddle on the island we should go to the middle set up camp then search 1 sector a day splitting into 3 groups and if anyone finds anything interesting or unusual bring it back to camp"

.: Kira Yamato :.
July 11th, 2005, 04:58 AM
HUMAN
Name:yidon
Appearance:black cloke and red gogles, red hair, sikny
Color of digivice (D-unit):black and red
profession:tamer
Past: a boy who has had many friends in the real world, but was never allowed into the digital world because both of his parents were killed by a mega digimon called metal garurumon x. both of his parents were digimon researchers and he went on trips with them when they worked in the digital world, but now yidon lives with his aunt that has a palmon and the day he moved into her home, he found a digi-egg in the backyard. it had a strange aura to it, when yidon picked it up it hached into a weird digimon that was a blob with an eye ball in the middle. 3 months later it digivoled into keramon. yidon said it was time to get his revenge on that mega digimon and he would do just that.
DIGIMON: keramon (rookie)
species:unknown
digivolution capabilities: kasrimon, infermon, diblomon (correct if spelling is worng)
type: unknown
attacks: bug buster, data crusher
description:small digimon with a head that resembles koromon, but has tentcals comeing out the bottom of him and has two long arms with weird simbles on them, no emotion in eyes.
Past: keramon was found in yidon's aunts backyard and hachted when yidon pick it up.( it the same digimon from digimon the movie) it has always been their for yidon when he has needed him and has a terrible power when digivolies.

July 11th, 2005, 05:15 AM
after comeing to the digital world i saw some people and their digimon togther and could not help but laugh at the hole they made to trap that big digimon.yidon: keramon go down and greet them, hehehe. keramon: yes i will do just that, heheheh.

Trainer Kat
July 11th, 2005, 06:09 AM
"Sounds like a good plan," DemiDevimon said, perching softly on Kat's shoulder. Kat nodded. "Well, then, should we split up?" she asked timidly.

Kay11190
July 11th, 2005, 09:42 AM
OOC: magma member kyle just so you know keremons is a virus type digimon and try to stay away from double posting because it's against the rules.

IC: "Yeah I guess thats a good idea but I'm not reaally too sure about the whole splitting up thing." Kail said siiting down in front of the bushes. "Maybe we should all go to the middle island now Then tommorrow we can all explore the first zone. I just hope we don't end up running into anymore of those ultimate digimon for a while, at least not until I get used to place some more." -Don't forget even if we do we're here to protect you Kail- Patamon sain jumping into Kails lap.

July 11th, 2005, 04:43 PM
OCC: thanks

ICC: "what will we do if they see us up here, yidon?" "stop that keremon they can't see us, just keep an eye out for that metal garurumon ok." (keremon climbs the tree to keep look out.) (yidon falls asleep.)

Raizor Blaid
July 11th, 2005, 05:06 PM
OOC: uh cant post IC right now. but magma member kyle it would also help if you added " around what your character says, so we know when your talking and when your describing. sorry I haven't been on, I'v been too busy, keep going, I'll catch up.

gothsinn23
July 13th, 2005, 07:11 PM
OoC: Yeah I've been a bit busy myself.

IC: Ravana nodded to the others' plans. "I'm sure that exploring here will give us a better knowledge of this place, so we don't get lost or anything." Then she turned her head to the one that disagreed with the idea of splitting up. "Yes, it is a good idea for us to stick together. If we run into those Ultimates when we split up, we'd be in big trouble." --Though, if we did split up, we would cover ground faster.-- Yamamon replied. "Maybe you're right." Ravana replied to her digimon.

July 14th, 2005, 03:12 PM
keramon: "iam going to keep an eye on them if you don't mind yidon?"
yidon: "that is fine, do as you want."
(keramon jumps down to the camp site and hides in the bushes ready to attack)
keramon: hehehehehehe.....@_@

Triaspia
July 16th, 2005, 10:10 PM
ooc: atem read how we post with us talking and with our digimon talking " or ' = us
- = digimon

ic i looked up from my d-unit "all our digimon should be abe to digivolve to their champion stages some even to their ultement, so wqe only need to worry about the mega's three of us may be able to take one down but it would be tough" -my be we should have traning battles with each other to make yourselves stronger.- "that is a great idea b-a, what do you guys think" i said as I picked up my bag and began walking for the center of the digital island