PDA

View Full Version : The Craziest Cheat you've heard of.

Innocence
June 16th, 2005, 09:09 PM
What is the craziest cheat you've heard of?
This is not a competition like the other thread, This is a discussion.

Mine is some thing along the lines of: Beat the elite four 20 times then talk to Prof. Oak, He will give you the HM 07 jump then teach it to a hitmonlee and Jump over the fence to bills yard There is an egg examine it, Then bill will run into his yard shouting:"What are you doing in my yard??? Never mind, Prof. Oak has died!" Then bill will take you to Prof. Oak's funeral then Prof. Elm will lead you to Prof. Oaks back yard and he will say:"Prof. Oak left you one of these pokeballs in his will. Go on, Pick one." Then you can choose Mew Ho-oh or Celebi.

LunaticSteven
June 16th, 2005, 09:12 PM
that cheat sounds so impossible and yet, soo not true =D

one cheat I heard of...meh, I've got to think about it for awhile

Jirachi3
June 16th, 2005, 09:21 PM
the one where this happens:

1.get all the regis
2. put registeel in the party first then regirock then regice
3.go to battle fronteir and you will start to glow
4.a draquanza(rayquaza's brother???)will attack you and then give you a pokeball if you beat or catch him
5. chose a pokemon you think is inside:celebi,mew,jirachi(it will always be what you guess)
6.then your rival will find another pokeball with Deoxys inside
7.then he challenges you to the ultimate battle!!!!!!

Dee Trier
June 16th, 2005, 09:35 PM
place all the unknown in a box and place an unknown key and you get cellebi.
the other say make a party with unknown to get pokemon you want so make a party of unknown c-e-l-e-b-y to get an celeby

kohei
June 16th, 2005, 09:44 PM
One of those "get Ho-oh in Red/Blue/Green" cheats I used to hear.

Smarties-chan
June 20th, 2005, 03:46 AM
A boy in my class once told me this
In pokemon Silver/Gold go to MT silver or whatever the Mountain where Red is. Go to the entrance take two steps Right one step down and one left now Drop a Max Elixir there wait for one Day and come back 23:30 PM there will be another entrance to MT Silver go inside and you will battle Mew and he will hold a rare candy that cheat was so stupid.

Eon-Rider
June 20th, 2005, 03:50 AM
I remember seeing one where you talk to lots of the same people lots of times.

Baker's Bulbasaur
June 20th, 2005, 09:11 AM
Ok here was one I heard of....

get evee, vaporeon, flareon and jolteon is ur party at Lv 100, and nothing else in ur party

go talk to bill, and he will say

''well will you look at that, you have all my favourite pokemon, you know what, you have made my day, ill tell you a secret, you know near the S.S anne, there is a small caravan, well go there and try moving it, go on, you will get a good suprise!''

so you go to it, and there is a note next to it saying

''Push this to unveal a secret!''

so you puch it with strength, and upon entering, you are automatically taken to asome wierd garden like place, Bill comes out and says...

''well well, you found my garden, it is full of rare pokemon, well as your here, take a loomk around''

and there is grass where u can catch snubbel, marill, and togepi

LOL, that one was crazy!

Dragonfree
June 20th, 2005, 09:48 AM
The craziest cheat I've ever heard goes like this:

1. Do not battle the Youngster with a Slowpoke on the way to Bill's house. Don't battle the Gambler near the underground path between Celadon and Lavender either.
2. Get Fly.
3. Go to Celadon City and take the underground path to Lavender. Step out but don't continue. Save, then go one step down and quickly press start. If done correctly, the Gambler will not see you. Choose Pokmon, select your Pokmon with Fly and fly to Cerulean City.
4. Your start button will stop working. Walk up Nugget Bridge and battle the Youngster.
5. Now your start button works. Fly to Lavender Town and exit it to the west. Suddenly your start menu will pop up. Press B.
6. A wild level 7 Mew will attack you as soon as the start menu is gone. Catch it and save.

Yup, totally ridiculous. We all know you can't fly away from trainers before they see you, the start button doesn't just stop working and then start working again, and your start menu doesn't just pop up out of nowhere. Not to mention that Mew isn't in the game.

...Then it turned out to work.

Smeargle_boy
June 20th, 2005, 11:49 AM
Some kid in my old class made this up:
(I actually tried it:dead: )

This is for G/S/C:

Go into sprout tower and on the top floor, go to the bellsprout painting (behind the monk that gives you HM05) and enter a code. Then jump down the hole in the pillar and you will fight a trainer. All he has is a mew that knows Pink Bubble and some other stuff. If it uses Pink Bubble, mew becomes invincible for the rest of the battle, so you would have to reset. If you beat Mew, then the trainer will give you mew so you can keep.

I STILL THINK IT IS EMBARRASSING THAT I TRIED IT! :dead::embarrass:dead::embarrass

Naito
June 20th, 2005, 01:02 PM
Heres one a person told me.

1. Get all johto and hoenn starters and save.
2. Catch at least 20 more pokemon.
3. Then you'll find a cave called "Genesis Cave" anywhere in Hoenn.This cave links to johto and kanto.
4. At the cave, wild pokemon have attacks that lowers the level of pokemon.
5. Get to johto and complete that region, then complete kanto.
6. Go back to Prof. Birch's lab and you'll find all the heroes and rivals from other pokemon games in the lab.You will battle all of them.
7. When you win, talk to Prof. Birch.He'll give you powerful clones of the pokemon belonging to the pokemon trainers you just faced at level 5.
8. Go to "Genesis Cave" and you'll find Rukario.Battle it and capture it.
9. Then you'll be able to go to the orange islands and orre by traving through the "Genesis Cave".

Kratos
June 20th, 2005, 01:08 PM
Did the person say the version was Ruby/ Sapphire/Emerald?

QFred
June 20th, 2005, 02:01 PM
I remenber one about having all the regions in one game!!!

Only Emerald!

1. Have all 386 Pokmon
2. Have beaten the Elite4 and the Battle Frontier Gold
3. Trade between all versions (including GS)
4. Talk to Birch, he will give you a Region Pass
5. In Slateport or Lilycove you can go to every region in the games

6. When you finish them talk to Elm, he will tell you about a new discovery above the Lake of Rage
7. Go there and find a cave
8. Thae cave will lead you to the upper part of Johto, there you'll find Birch which will trade your dex for a new one, updated with more Pokmon.
9. Now you can get Munchlax, Mime Jr., Bonsly, Manyula, etc...

Pretty stupid don't ya think!! I think at least you won't have to talk to same person several times or beat the league other several times! And it is not supported because you can't trade between the Color/Metal games and the Advance ones

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
June 22nd, 2005, 09:14 AM
The craziest cheat I've ever heard goes like this:

1. Do not battle the Youngster with a Slowpoke on the way to Bill's house. Don't battle the Gambler near the underground path between Celadon and Lavender either.
2. Get Fly.
3. Go to Celadon City and take the underground path to Lavender. Step out but don't continue. Save, then go one step down and quickly press start. If done correctly, the Gambler will not see you. Choose Pokmon, select your Pokmon with Fly and fly to Cerulean City.
4. Your start button will stop working. Walk up Nugget Bridge and battle the Youngster.
5. Now your start button works. Fly to Lavender Town and exit it to the west. Suddenly your start menu will pop up. Press B.
6. A wild level 7 Mew will attack you as soon as the start menu is gone. Catch it and save.

Yup, totally ridiculous. We all know you can't fly away from trainers before they see you, the start button doesn't just stop working and then start working again, and your start menu doesn't just pop up out of nowhere. Not to mention that Mew isn't in the game.

...Then it turned out to work.

That cheat is actually real. I'm not joking!

Alana
June 22nd, 2005, 10:41 AM
Heres one I heard from some kid several years ago.

(Silver) Lugia

Board the S.S. Aqua and simply ride it as usual. When you get to land and are walking across the docks be careful. Lugia will swoop down to battle. If you win cool that's great. If you catch it cool that's great. But if you lose Lugia will grab you, swoop into the sky, then drop you. You will hit the ground and die. Then Prof. Oak, Prof. Elm, and your mom will all come, stand around you, start crying, then carry you away. You will then automatically lose the game and all of your data will be erased.

I was a kid so I belived him. I must have saved fifty times on the SS Aqua incase I lost. I was going to turn off the game before Lugia killed me. :dead:

Dragon-Chan
June 22nd, 2005, 11:37 AM
A kid told me this once:
In E/FR/LG:

1. Get the ticket to Birth Island.
2. Go into battle with Deoxys
3. Get Deoxys down to exactly one hit point then run from it.
4. Do the Deoxys summon again and Deoxys will appear in all its forms, and they will all be shiny Deoxys at level 5.
5. You will enter an 8-Pokemon battle (4 on each side) with all the shiny Deoxys forms.
6. Throw two great balls and a Pokeball at each of them and you will catch them.

I never got a Ticket to Birth Island, so I don't know if it works or not. This cheat is so crazy, though, that there's probably about a 0000000000000000000000000000.00000001 chance that it works.

Latias Lover!
June 22nd, 2005, 11:42 AM
Here is some of the stupidest cheat I ever heard to get Jirachi.
(R/S/ maybe Emerald)

1. Capture all Hoenn Pokemon (200) and don't catch the National ones. You must not see more than 200 Pokemon.
2. Go to the tall grass by Fortree.
3. Keep walking around until you find a Jirachi in the tall grass.
4. You can catch it too!

I never dared try it though I do have 200 Hoenn Pokemon!

Dragonfree
June 22nd, 2005, 01:47 PM
-_- Umm, yes, I know. *points to the last line*

My whole point was that the Mew trick, while it does work, is absolutely ridiculous. I first found it a few years ago, long before The Scythe posted it at GameFAQs (which was when the trick became known), and it was so stupid I literally laughed at it and left the website rolling my eyes.

Shinin
June 24th, 2005, 03:50 AM
In R/B, use a gameshark to go to Grandfather Canyon where you can find Togepi. Then you can either evolve it into some pokemon that I forgot about by giving it a water stone or by having 5 of them in your party at once so they do a dance and fuse to make the pokemon.

BassX
June 24th, 2005, 08:04 AM
ive heard a lot of crazy cheats,but i will only post 2 (that is ok right,that i post 2 instead of 1) right now and post more later.ive heard crazier cheats than this,but.....well,here it is:

on ur acro bike,do 10 jumps outside then go in a PKMN center and jump 15 times and u will encounter rare PKMN in the grass (what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!u cant ride ur bike in a PKMN center or any building for that matter!!!)
and i just had to post this 1:(this cheat...oh my bad,did i say cheat?i mean...sorry back to the cheat.well,this cheat is for PKMN red and blue)

when u battle mew2,faint it and fly to cinnibar island and surf and u should encounter mew2 again in the water,battle and faint it(i thought we already fainted mew2)then go to ur house and go inside and ur mom has been kidnaped by mew2(wait...didnt we faint him already)then go to ur room and mew will be there talk to him and he will say:i will avenge my brother(any of u that has seen the 1st PKMN movie know that mew2 started out evil and is evil in the game,so why would mew want to avenge his brother since mew is good and mew2 is evil........and mew cant talk in the first place he only says his name)and when the battle starts mew is on level 999999999999999999999(what that wouldnt even fit on the screen)

Chiru
June 24th, 2005, 08:35 AM
The craziest cheat I've ever seen... I really don't think it's appropriate to post on here o_O

Okay, second and third craziest:

HOW TO CATCH DIGIMON IN G/S/C (I actually fell for this too :dead: )

Find a pokemon that looks like/resembles a Digimon (Charmander = Agumon, Meowth = Gatomon, etc). Catch the pokemon, then press down, left, A and B. If you go to Goldenrod city there will be a new building called the Digital House. Go inside and all the Digimon tamers (Tai and all those other people) will be there. Go upstairs and all their Digimon will be there. Go up to one you want, talk to him, and he'll say "You look nice. Will you be my partner?" Say "yes" and you have yourself a Digimon.

There was another crazy cheat about a hidden whirl island, a talking suicune, and "Death Dragon", but I don't remember how it goes.

Rukia
June 25th, 2005, 12:04 PM
Catch 100 caterpies and train them all to lvl 15 but don't let it evolve. Then put 99 of them in you pokemon storage system and put 1 caterpie in your party. Train it to lvl 20 and let it evolve and it will evolve into a Mew. :dead: :D

Alana
June 25th, 2005, 12:28 PM
I made up a cheat for Emerald because I was bored but I haven't been able ot get anyone to try it yet. ^_^

Call your rival 250 from the same spot. Just keep calling and calling. When he/she picks up on the 251 call he'll/she'll say, "Stop calling me already!" an hang up. You call him/her once more and he/she will ask you where you are and you'll tell him/her. He/she will then say, "Stay there." Then your rival will walk up to you and say, "Let's battle. If I win then I get to erase my number from your Pokenav and you never call or talk to me again. If you win yo can call me all you want." And then you battle. If you lose you'll never hear from or see your rival again and won't be able to call him/her because their number will have been deleted. If you win then your rival will beg you not to call so much and promise to give you something if you don't call them again until you become the champion. He'll/she'll ask if you agree. If you say no then he'll/she'll leave slowly and nothing will happen. If you say yes then don't call him/her until you become champion. If you do he'll/she'll say you broke your word and now he/she won't give you anything. But if you don't then when you become the champ and your rival appears to congradulate you he'll/she'll say, "Well you kept your word. So here is what I promised you." Then he'll/she'll hand you an egg that'll hatch into a level five Rukario.

Yeah I know it's a bad cheat. But I was bored and just calling my rival again and again for no reason and I just came up with it.

pokejungle
June 25th, 2005, 01:18 PM
Oh....there was a LONG one that started out with a magikarp named Gannondorf XD

And then there was one about trading a togepi egg for an oddish and it'd hatch into a greenepi XD I tried that one o.o'

Chibi-chan
June 25th, 2005, 01:30 PM
It's for emerald...(fell for it :dead:)

Beat the Elite four two times all entirely with only the old 150 pokemon then go to Birch and he will give you a Charmander, Squirtle or a Bulbasaur. -.-;;

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
June 25th, 2005, 05:17 PM
Here's one I made up:

Go to the Desert in Route 111. The sandstorm will stop, and then a large oasis appears. You visit the Oasis and someone says that you are in Phenac City in Orre. You complain, saying that you were in Hoenn, so that person challenges you to a battle. If you lose, he will take you to the bottom of the sea, If you win, you will take him to the bottom of the dirt.
Go back to Hoenn, but when you reach your house in Littleroot, you are in Pallet Town and the same thing with New Bark!

Chiru
June 25th, 2005, 05:44 PM
There's one really crazy cheat for getting Missingno in yellow version. I've never tried it.

You have to go to your house and talk to your mom 80 times. After you've done that, you have to walk ALL THE WAY to Saffron city. (you cannot fly). Once you reach Saffron, you go to Sabrina and talk to her 50 times. Then you walk back to Cerulean, go into that house that was robbed, stand on one of the seats that are out of place, and press B. Then you fly to Fuschia, go to the man in the beach house, and talk to him 30 times. Fly to viridian city and to the missigno. cheat. It should work.

Eig
June 27th, 2005, 09:54 AM
Um. Made up this one (For R/S), or heard, can't remember. It's for catching Kyogre in Ruby and Groudon in Sapphire:
After catching Groudon/Kyogre, train it to LV100.
Beat Elite 4 with it and other Ground or Fire, or Ground/Fire (doubletype Pokemon), but not other Pokemon!
Or if you have Kyogre, beat them with pure Water Pokemon + Kyogre.
Make it (Groudon/Kyogre) as your leader Pokemon.
Go to the Sky Pillar and run from all battles.
After you reach Rayquaza, catch it.
If playing Ruby, go to Sootopolis city; If Sapphire, Lavaridge city.
Get Rayquaza be in a box, and release it.
Exit Pokemon Center.
Press Select 3 times.
Go to Pokemon Center, let Groudon/Kyogre be in a box.
Release it.
If you're in Lavaridge city, Rayquaza will grab you, and you fly with Rayquaza to Sootopolis.
Battle of Groudon vs Kyogre will begin.
Legendary that is exclusive to your version will win.
If Kyogre loses, Groudon knocks it to the bottom of the sea.
If Groudon loses, Kyogre headbutts it so it flies to a rock and crumbles it, then Groudon repairs it so it sits here.
White flash of light.
Groudon/Kyogre and Rayquaza's heads will be jumping like jellys on top of Pokemon Center.
White flash of light.
Rayquaza and Groudon/Kyogre are back in boxes.
Search for the rocks/very bottom of the sea.
If it's Groudon, there are those wild Pokemon:
Slugma LV29-45
Magcargo LV30-48
Magmar LV40-41 (RARE)
Anorith LV30-39 (RARE)
Cyndaquil LV5 (Only one, if you chosen fire starter)
Chikorita LV5 (Only one, if you chosen grass starter)
Totodile LV5 (Only one, if you chosen water starter)
If it's Kyogre, there are those wild Pokemon:
Carvanha LV29-45
Sharpedo LV 35-44
Mantine LV 38-44 (RARE)
Lileep LV 30-39 (RARE)
Charmander LV5 (Only one, if you chosen fire starter)
Bulbasaur LV5 (Only one, if you chosen grass starter)
Squirtle LV5 (Only one, if you chosen water starter)

Long, eh?

Act
July 1st, 2005, 02:34 PM
Here's some that were circulating around my class several years ago:

In either the safari zone or seafoam islands, there is a hidden stone called the mist stone that will evolve any pokemon (even final stage ones). Every time you take a step, it changes location, and itemfinder won't pick it up. Basically you go around pressing A and hoping to find this thing. Someone had even made up names for uber-evolutions. The only one I remeber is charcoal.

Another cheat was that if before you preform the missingno trick you talk to oak, when you surf for missingno you will run into Oak and he will battle you. I forget what else is supposed to happen.

The last one I remeber is to get cut from another game and not go on the S.S. Anne. Then, when you have surf, go onto the small dock right before the ship. Surf around it, and there will be an island. There will be a truck on the island you can move with strengh. Under it is a pokeball with mew in it.

o.o;;

Jolty-kun
July 1st, 2005, 02:48 PM
Heres just a quick one XD

First of all, you hafta get 6 butterfrees in your team, train them all to level 100, complete the pokemon league like.. 20 times, and when you do, something will happen, and out of nowhere, you will get 5 free shiny colored butterfrees..

Kinda stupid, eh?

Chiru
July 1st, 2005, 04:55 PM
Here's some that were circulating around my class several years ago:

In either the safari zone or seafoam islands, there is a hidden stone called the mist stone that will evolve any pokemon (even final stage ones). Every time you take a step, it changes location, and itemfinder won't pick it up. Basically you go around pressing A and hoping to find this thing. Someone had even made up names for uber-evolutions. The only one I remeber is charcoal.

Ah, the Mist Stone fake cheat! I beleive I heard something about you could use it to evolve Venusaur into Sapasaur, blastoise into Rainer, Charizard into Charcoalt, and Mewtwo into Mewthree, but it's not true :(

As for the whole mew-under-truck thing, I've actually done a "fly" code on a gameshark and flown to where the truck was supposed to be. There really IS a truck there, but you can't move it and mew isn't under it. It really doesn't do anything, it's just a cute little easter egg I guess ^^;

Act
July 2nd, 2005, 02:02 PM
I have more.

There was one in which you nicknamed the magicarp you buy from that dude 'Mew' and when it reaches level 20, it will eveolve into a mew XD

There was also this big myth about the pokerus, that it would glitch the mail system and you wouldn't be able to use the PCs anymore. People thought it was an actual computer virus as opposed to an actual in-game non-glitch illness.

Cybex Mewtwo
July 2nd, 2005, 03:39 PM
The craziest cheats I had heard of was the classic "Mew in the truck" and "Glitch City". "Mew in the truck" was only part true...there is a truck, but no Mew...and "Glitch City" was awesome as well. But I was stuck there until I used fly. Thank god for Articuno...

alakazamisbest
July 2nd, 2005, 04:18 PM
the stupidest and craziest cheat was to release all your pokemon and keep magikarp then save your game and you will have all the legendary pokemon from all the games and you will have infinite Rare Candies.

Sylver
July 3rd, 2005, 12:15 AM
Oh I know many cheats o.0 but I'll post only one:
Hey got all 151 and want more well come to magic ave. Well just read: Go to vermillian city well the city with all the stuff go to the boat well beat Pokemon leage first and go to island one talk to cillio and you have to find the ruby and the magnificent sapphire but you need MORE than sixty Pokemon and go to mt.ember and go to the left and battle the two rocket members beat them go in the cave they are blocking go down and left now get the ruby now get the rainbow ticket go to island six and go to the small icecave and in the small left door and get past the puzzle of ice get waterfall teach it to a Pokemon go up the one in the main room and go up and go on the ladder battle one guy and now leave the cave and go to island seven go down and follow ruin path go to the dotted cave and use cut on it finally go in go trough and their it is but get it fast oh to slow the scientist go it go to island five and go down the rocket ware house and get through and beat some people and now the scintist SAVE and battle, win and get the sapphire go to island one talk to cillio and now in any Pokemon center you can trade from ruby sapphire emerald and I think thats it and bada-boob-a-batta-bing-ding-long-ding-ding and that, that is the trick it works I SWEAR IT WORKS!!! And see-ya next time.

ArKiVe
July 5th, 2005, 03:12 AM
Hm the one I heard about had to do with some getting all stars on your trainer card and then being able to get launched into space on it's 50th launch.

Skarmorylugia
July 8th, 2005, 02:10 PM
I have more.

There was one in which you nicknamed the magicarp you buy from that dude 'Mew' and when it reaches level 20, it will eveolve into a mew XD

There was also this big myth about the pokerus, that it would glitch the mail system and you wouldn't be able to use the PCs anymore. People thought it was an actual computer virus as opposed to an actual in-game non-glitch illness.

I fell for the Magikarp one. :dead: Man, was I stupid...

Skarmorylugia
July 8th, 2005, 02:56 PM
I have more.

I fell for the Magikarp one. :dead: Man, was I stupid...

ArKiVe
July 8th, 2005, 04:06 PM
Oh yeah, I think also this one about me being able to catch Latias in Ruby Version by going out into the middle of the ocean or something lol...that's gullable for ya XD

mew_master
July 9th, 2005, 02:17 PM
the stupidest one i've heard:

beat the elite four 5000000000000 times using a metapod only on crystal. then go into the water and throw away a water stone, then within 45 seconds fly to a pokemon center, go to a box, and release a pokemon that's water stone compatible like eevee. then save, turn off, turn on and buy a charcoal from the azelea town mart, when you're in the process of saving turn the power off and turn it back on. start a new game, and you should have the pokemon you released, a water stone in your bag, and the pokemon should be holding a charcoal. you'll also have all of the legendary pokemon at level 200.

too bad that there isn't even 5000000000000 seconds in your life.

Wolf_Goddess
July 14th, 2005, 08:54 AM
Speaking about cheats makes me think about Missingno. This may be off-topic, but I've learned that Missingno is FEMALE, not male if you encounter it in G/S/C or R/S.

R/S Missingno- http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/LNKFAN/mn_firered.gif

G/S/C Missingno- http://img25.exs.cx/img25/3500/missingnogs4hn.jpg

Oh, a stupid code that never worked (or I never tried it) was that after you beat the Elite Four in Red/Blue, and catch all the Pokemon, you go into Diglett's Cave and walk only two steps forward when you enter it. Then, save and turn off the power. Then, when you turn it back on your in this place and you can either go left or right. If you go left, an old man appears and kills you Pokemon first on the list (Kill, meaning that it disappears from existance). If you go to the right, you battle the man (who has a lv. 5 Slowpoke) and beat him, he give you a Pokeball. The Pokeball goes into your items, and you leave. Then, you show it to Prof. Oak, and he says, "My My, this Pokeball contains a Pikablu." and you get a Pikablu. Stupid, I know, because there's no such thing as Pikablu...

Another one is that you catch all 151 Pokemon (Mew included) and go to your house. There, your Mom is crying and said that your father's ghost cannot rest. She then takes you to a cemetery, and you meet the ghost of your father who is overjoyed to see you. He gives you two of the starters you don't have, and can rest peacefully. This one spooked me out a little, a kid on my bus told me about this one. But of course, it isn't real.

pkmntrainer kamaro
July 15th, 2005, 09:15 AM
do these work?because if they do keep posting

EvilDunsparce
July 19th, 2005, 04:44 PM
This one is the weirdest one I have ever heard:use the mew catching trick (the one where the start button messes up)then have mew in your party and go to a certain rock in mt.silver and you'll get a key to the hidden truck ehich takes you to a place to catch never-before-seen pokemon. wow thats stupid.

Dizzy
July 20th, 2005, 04:38 AM
I remember someone posting that if you:

Defeat the Elite Four, Four Times, then fly to Saffron City, A Secret Game is supposed to open when your game turns into "Pokemon Orange: Pokemopolis" which was the gayest cheat I've ever heard. You could catch the "Pokegods" and crap and it was just 100% bull.

Geometric-sama
July 20th, 2005, 11:54 PM
REALLY? What version? I wanna try it! Do I have to restart my game now?