PDA

View Full Version : a poke battle in cerulean gym

MistMermaid
June 18th, 2005, 09:06 AM
it is a poke battle in cerulean city
all we need is 3 under-water ballet dancers
one gym-leader
this thred let anybody join as cheelanger.
a nurse joy
2 people to see there friends battle

if we have 4 challenger and all other ppl needed we will start the RPG

under water ballrinas
name:
dress:
pokemon:optinal

gym-leader
name:
personality:
pokemon:should have some water pokemon

nurse joy
name;
personality:should be caring
pokemon:a blissy needed

friends of a cheelanger
name:

NOTE:I AM NEW IF I MAKE A MISTAKE WHILE MAKING A THREAD JUST POST ME A PRIVIATE E-MAIL.DONT TELL IT TO THE WHOLE WORLD ABOUT ME MISTAKE I WILL FOLLOW YUR INSTRUTIONS TO MAKE A NEW THREAD.PLEASE PRY ATTIONTION TO THIS NOTE.
*Mist*

Abskull
June 18th, 2005, 09:36 AM
Where's the plot?! This doesn't meet the standards!

MistMermaid
June 18th, 2005, 10:03 AM
it is a poke battle in cerulean city
all we need is 3 under-water ballet dancers
one gym-leader
this thred let anybody join as cheelanger.
a nurse joy
2 people to see there friends battle

if we have 4 challenger and all other ppl needed we will start the RPG

under water ballrinas
name:
dress:
pokemon:optinal

gym-leader
name:
personality:
pokemon:should have some water pokemon

nurse joy
name;
personality:should be caring
pokemon:a blissy needed

friends of a cheelanger
name:

NOTE:I AM NEW IF I MAKE A MISTAKE WHILE MAKING A THREAD JUST POST ME A PRIVIATE E-MAIL.DONT TELL IT TO THE WHOLE WORLD ABOUT ME MISTAKE I WILL FOLLOW YUR INSTRUTIONS TO MAKE A NEW THREAD.PLEASE PRY ATTIONTION TO THIS NOTE.
*Mist*
thanks for correcting me here's the plot.
a challenger has just stepped int to the cerulean gym and is surprised to see that the 3 charming teenes is dressed in swim-suist.he tried asking the manager that whats going on is this a gym but he got no replies because of the huge crowed of fans.the teens dived into the deep poll and started to do their under-water ballet dance.after the perfomance was over.he thought to give an other try asking the manager where the gym-leader was and this time he sceeded the maganer said its under the pool.now the challenger was was really confused.(i cant tell ya the whole story because its a surprise i will type it later)this is just to give an idea

the boy asked confusengily that how can a battle feild be inside a swmming pool.i am here to give an answer let us firist introduce our selves the water ballrines said i am maraih an these are my sisters lucy and dove.we are the scientists of this place.the boy replied that you look more than entatirens than scients but sorry i dont have time to chit chat i have a battle to win.as you wish said maraih do yur thing dove.dove pushed 5 buttons and pull down the handle.are you ready to be surprised said lucy walahhh.the swmmind pool surface about to open atomatically and the water begain to drain the stair begain to take their shap.wow such teconalagy its like cerulean city of the future the boy said as he walked down the stairs.hey gym leader ro whatever you name is i chalege you to a battle.the gym-leader made her way to a digital door which opend horrizently.hi my name is lily and you should pepare to meet yur doom said the elevean year old girl.ha the boy said we will see who will meet it doom.you have made me angry i choose you go blastoise lily said as she release the water gint into the deep water.ok in that case i choose you(whatever the challengers pokemon is).(when we will have all the people we need than we will start the play)

i will type more when we will have ..........

lucy
dove
maraih

challengers friendes

-a referee

and most of all
-a chellanger

and if its alright with you may i be the gym-leader

MistMermaid
June 18th, 2005, 11:46 AM
hope you like the plot cuz i think itz lame *lol*

obelisk-kun
June 18th, 2005, 12:48 PM
what is the plot is it just a gym battle

MistMermaid
June 18th, 2005, 08:10 PM
Of Course Dont Ya Get It Its A Gym Battle In Ceruleam City I Am Started To Get Annoyed.please Dont Ya Know Am New Why Are Ya Ppl Blaming Me.if Ya Dont Like This Threaddont Sign In.pease For God Sake Stop Blaming Me.i Want To Close This Thread.i Cant Take It Anymonre!!!!!!!!.just Please Leave Me Alone.and Again S.t.o.p Blaming Me.dont Ya Ppl Evean C.a.r.e!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.please Ppl Stop Eating My Head

Miyu-chan
June 19th, 2005, 05:15 PM
Please add a bit more detail into your plot. I know that you're new, but we do have guidelines to follow here. As posted by one of our RP mods: RPG Plot

Like any fan fiction, you have to have an idea before you can make the story, and this is exactly what a plot is. A plot is a sort of idea given to the members so as they can build on it. Without a plot you cannot produce an RPG. For example, at the start of a game or some stories, you normally have a Prologue or summery of what the game or book is about, this is a plot.

Three main things are needed in a plot:

Originality: Which will draw members to the RPG, the last thing you want to do is a have a plot about a bunch of trainers going on a journey as you would see in the Pokemon Anime, no, you want a good story with a few plot twists. We are not stopping you from starting a Trainer RP, but it would be an idea to add a few plot twists and some adventure, this is what draws members to your RPG.

Detail: Description, History and emotions all come into the detail of a Plot; with out detail the plot will have no feel and therefore not attract members. Were not saying it has to be a 14 page essay, but make it more than 4 lines and add some description into it to allow members to have the idea of what the plot is about.

Interest: Originality and Detail all come into the interest of the plot. You want to draw members to the RPG so make it interesting by adding a few plot twists and furthermore, just making up your own story.

So thats pretty much what a plot needs, but this is only the beginning, following the plot, you need a sign up sheet, which normally consist of the following:

So, please edit your frist post to notify us about your plot. =)

MistMermaid
June 19th, 2005, 09:21 PM
Please add a bit more detail into your plot. I know that you're new, but we do have guidelines to follow here. As posted by one of our RP mods:

So, please edit your frist post to notify us about your plot. =)
i have added more of the plot miyu-chan thanks for the tips.