• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Offical Unicorn/Pegasus Fantasy club

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
I made this club in great Honor of those who belive in these Mystical beautiful creatures.Some of you have seen the Movie's the Last Unicorn or the fairy tale Movie legends.Im sure alot of you Dream about riding on one and Being great pals with these Creatures too.Those people hade the same feelings as us about Unicorns and Pegasus'.This Club is for all who read about them, Watch, Learn, draw and love them.Here wew can share all we know and feel about them.This is defenilty for all Age's and no flaming Them or others here please.Feel free to share Unicorn/Pegasus arts, Movies or any other things that involve them too.*Bows* Enjoy your stay here. :classic:

Members:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Ooooo...I love unicorns. =3 They are so pretty. <3<3 I will join as well. XD

Years
Well, it's a shame they aren't real. It would be a beautiful sight to see them in real life wouldn't it be?

I know a good discussion... if you were to meet either an unicorn or an pegasus what would you do? ^^;

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
Years
Well,I am uncertain if I should join... Hm,does this involve DarkPegasuses? If yes I will join,if not I will still join.... What would I do if I saw one? I would leave this punny little world and become a warrior...(Unicorns only appear to those of a pure heart, and pegasuses only to the greatest warriors).

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
I prefer Pegasuses. It's something about their wings that just get to me...

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
Thank you all for joining here^0^*huggles*.What would you say if a Unicorn choose you to go with it to an after life and leave your earth life behinde?.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
*Unicorn's don't care if you belive in them.They'll know if they can belive in you*

Years
Oh I see. But I thought there was a certain rule where you had to believe in them.

Well how will they know that they can believe in us? *is curious*

Oh... and as for a new discussion. What are the things about unicorns and pegasuses that you love about them? ^^

Back