PDA

View Full Version : InuYasha Chronicles (Sign-ups only)

Kurosaki
June 18th, 2005, 07:38 PM
The concept is simple. You are from the present era, when you are somehow transported into Japan's feudal era, where demons roam free, and almost anything could happen. Over time, you begin to develop powers you never thought you had. They could be having strong spiritual energies, or you could possibly be half demon, though its not like you can learn everything in one night!

Shortly after your arrival in the feudal era, you stumble upon InuYasha and his friends, and you are attacked by a strange and powerful demon. What it is after is unknown, but it may be connected to your way home...

Okay, here is the reason why I chose to make a thread just for sign-ups this time, XD
My original plan was to plan the RP in chapters. The first was going to be travelling with InuYashas group for a certain period of time, until an event occurs and you end up travelling along side his brother, Sesshomaru, as well as Rin and Jaken. The finally chapter would involve all of them working together.

However, Im going to give you a choice. We can do it the way I explained, or we can split our group up into two at the beginning of the RP. Some travelling with InuYasha, and some travelling with Sesshomaru. As you can imagine however, that could become quite messy and unorganized. Its up to you guys however.

Rules

1) This is NOT an RP for those new to RPing. This is an RP Id like to go somewhere, so dont join if your grammar isnt good, and you aren't a very good RPer.

2) Don't sign up if you aren't going to be able to post often please. Also, don't join if you're just gonna quit 3 days later. It kills the RP, and you could get left behind, making it less fun for others.

3) If you would like to join as a character from the show, feel free, but you have to fill out a special form, and I have to approve of it, so I know you can play that character well. Also, some characters will eb unplayable... Though I haven't readied a list yet. However, some characters don't appear till certain chapters, so make your own character as well.

4) Following PC, as well as the RP forum rules.

5) Have fun!

Form- Pre-existing Character

Name:
Abilities:
Sample: (A sample of you RPing as that character. Be sure to involve as much of that characters personality as possible, so I get a good idea of your capability)

Form- Your Character

Name:
Appearance: (Remember, this character is from the present era, so make sure they're dressed like it)
Personality:
Abilities to Unlock: (What kind of powers and abilities will your character unlock in his or her near future. Remember, they won't learn them all at once, and you'll have to spread out when they learn them. Nothing overly powerful either)
Other: (Anything you'd like to add)

Which method should be used: (Should we go in chapters like mentioned above, or do it all at once.)

Abskull
June 19th, 2005, 08:15 AM
Yooooo! This going to be great! I've always waited for an InuYasha RP, even better, Dai made it! <3<3
I think you know that I'm good with grammar and stuff, right?
--------------------------------------------

Name: Myasaki
Appearance: She has long copper-ish coloured hair, and soft tan eyes. She normaly wears black shirts, and jeans, so that's what she wears! She blue fingerless gloves and converse-like sneakers. I think that's enough.
Personality: Tough on the outside, but once you get into her she's really one of the sweetest people you have ever met. She can be kind of dumb at times, but she's most definetly NOT stupid. Sadly, she never keeps a friend for more than a day.
Abilities to Unlock: I only have 2 =3! She realizes she's becoming a hanyou (half-demon); half cat, half human. She also realizes that she is secretly (note the word SECRET) losing her toughness, and finally being able to keep friends.
Other: Nope!

I think we should go in chapters to make it more organized.

Kurosaki
June 19th, 2005, 08:17 AM
Okies, your accepted Abskull ^^;;
I hope some people choose to do characters from the show, or I'll end up having to do them, XD

Abskull
June 19th, 2005, 08:20 AM
I was going to do Mr. Fluffy (a.k.a Sesshomaru) or Mr. Doggy Man (a.k.a InuYasha) But I decided I would like my charecter!

Neko-sama
June 19th, 2005, 08:35 AM
Name: Kurisu
Appearance: A Black robe with a white underlay (Like the Death Gods out of bleach), Short Silver Hair,Kind of small in height, Skinny , blue eyes.
Personality: Obnoxious , Loud and Stupid lol
Abilities to Unlock: Has a sword which can bring forth the elements.
Other: If you would like me to change it plz tell me

Kurosaki
June 19th, 2005, 09:00 AM
Neko-sama, can I see a sample of your RPing please, as I'm not familiar with you. ^^;;

Neko-sama
June 19th, 2005, 09:11 AM
lol a sample >.< man i aint that good at RPGing lol this is actually my first time on the forum doing RPG

Sorano
June 19th, 2005, 09:18 AM
Name: Sango

Appearance: Sango when not in Uniform (http://www.inu-yasha.themoon.co.uk/i/sango/sango084.jpg) Sango in Uniform (http://surbrook.devermore.net/adaptionsanime/inuyasha/sango1.gif) Small Kirara (http://www.absoluteanime.com/inu-yasha/_kilala.jpg) Large Kirara (http://www.absoluteanime.com/inu-yasha/kilala2.jpg) :33

Abilities:

* Hiraikotsu- Sango's main weapon is her large demon~bone boomerang called a Hiraikotsu. When she throws it, it acts just like a normal boomerang which spins in the air and comes back after it circles the area around it. The Hiraikotsu is used for slaying demons.
* Katana- Sango also carries around a katana, which she always used when her Hiraikotsu cannot be in use. She usually uses it while fighting her brother, Kohaku.
* Poison Gas/Bombs- You hardly ever see Sango use poison gas/bombs. She usually uses them to escape from battles, or stall her enemy.
* Hand-to-Hand Combat- You know, kick, punch, punch, kick? XD Its kinda self-explanitory. Sango uses this a lot, too, when she is fighting Kohaku.
* Kirara- Kirara is Sango's little two-tail cat demon named Kirara, whom can transform. Kirara comes in really handy in battles.
* Chain- A chain Sango uses that basically wraps around the enemy and pulls it down. ^^; Hard to discribe.

Sample: Sango sat quietly in the lush, green grass, stroking the soft fur of Kirara. She often sat alone like this; it allowed her time to think about everything going on in her life. It allowed her to mourn. Sango was constantly thinking about her younger brother, Kohaku, and if she would ever be capable to destroy Naraku and free him from his grasp. But, then again, what would happen to Kohaku when that day came to be? Basically the only thing keeping Kohaku alive was the Shikon Jewel Shard embedded in his back, placed there by Naraku himself.

Kirara rubbed affectionately against Sango's side, and purred delightfully, awakening Sango from her daydream. She assumed she had been gone for too long, and she better be getting back to where her friends were camping. Sango stood up and grabbed her Hiraikotsu, soon after heading back to the camp.

Hope thats okay, I have more homework. T_T I'm also doing Rin, but I'll have to edit later. ;D

~Karli

Kurosaki
June 19th, 2005, 09:31 AM
Sorry Neko, but I made it quite clear in the rules:

"1) This is NOT an RP for those new to RPing. This is an RP Id like to go somewhere, so dont join if your grammar isnt good, and you aren't a very good RPer."

And you're accepted Karli ^^;;

Neko-sama
June 19th, 2005, 09:57 AM
-_- woteva if you dont want me i wont join -_-

Trainer Kat
June 19th, 2005, 10:36 AM
If you would like, I can also play as Kagome, to take some of the burden off of you.

Name: Kat Mithys

Appearance: I will supply the information, but here is a picture, as well. http://www.81x.com/Authors/Lij_Luvr/Anime_Girl_223.jpg
Kat has long blue hair that looks black, except for when the light hits it. Her eyes are reddish orange. When she found herself in the Feudal Era, she was still wearing her school uniform, which consists of a red sailor shirt and yellow plaid skirt. She is thin, but not abnormally so.

Personality: Kat is reserved, understandable since her father disappeared when she was born. She is not, however, introverted. When she gets comfortable around someone, and trusts them enough, she will become less aloof.

Abilities to Unlock: Flame Burst (Similar to Shippo's Fire Bombs), Fire Sweep (utilizes her weapon), and she will learn the truth about her reddish eyes and her father's disappearance-her father was a tiger demon. She also will recieve a Naginata, with which she is able to perform her Fire Sweep attack.

Which method should be used: I would prefer chapters.

RP Sample: (Is it okay if this is a previous post? If you'd rather, I'll make a new one roleplaying as this Kat.)

Kat woke up, her heart pounding. Where am I? She was still in her school uniform, that was for sure. She looked around. She was definately housed in a cage. The lock was open, roughly and haphazardly jammed into the hasp. She jiggled it. It loosened, and fell into her hand. She smiled triumphantly and tucked the lock in her pocket, in case she'd need it later.
Kat pushed the door to the cage open and cautiously stepped out. She was in an unfamiliar area, no telling what was there. She heard a dripping noise and spun around. Her stomach lurched. I-Is that...blood? Her heart started to pound. She ran out of the dungeon like room, into an outside area.
Kat looked outside. It was still light out. She started walking. What's this? She bent over and picked up a dried flower. Lavender? I wonder what this is for. She continued walking. She walked up some stairs.
"Miss?" Kat spun around. A beautiful woman with purple hair and a longish dress stood in front of Kat. "If you'd come with me, we have prepared a room for you," the woman said. Kat nodded. "That sounds good," she said, following the woman.
Kat shuddered as she sat down on her bed. I feel like the painting is watching me... she thought, looking around nervously. I can't stay here now, I'm getting paranoid. She stood up and walked down the long hallway. A small doll lay on the floor. A Bisque Doll... she thought. She picked it up and looked at it. "Whoever owned this doll must have cared for it a lot. I wonder why they'd throw it away?" she asked aloud. She heard a gasp and spun around.

Kurosaki
June 19th, 2005, 11:20 AM
If you'd like to play Kagome, could you please fill out the form for me? It would be appreciated ^^;;

Trainer Kat
June 19th, 2005, 11:58 AM
No problem. ^^

Name: Kagome Higurashi
Appearance: http://www.inetres.com/gp/anime/inuyasha/36-41/inu37_08.jpg
Abilities: Archery (her arrows have the power to purify), and Spiritual Powers, which are somewhat mysterious, but do include allowing her to purify jewel shards by touch, and withstand evil powers.
Sample:
It's been a year since I first came to the Feudal Era...I remember that day perfectly. It was my fifteenth birthday. Souta had lost Buyo down in the well. I climbed down and rescued the cat, only to be dragged to a different era by a Centipede demon. The villagers all thought I was a demon, so they tied me up and threw strange powder on me. It was then that they discovered I looked like Kikyo, InuYasha's old girlfriend.
Since then, I've been travelling with InuYasha to recover the Shikon Jewel shards. We've gained new allies along the way. Shippo, Sango, and Miroku, along with Sango's youkai, Kirara, all joined our search.

Kagome woke up and opened her window. The sun glittered off her black hair. "Time to go," she said to herself, smiling. She quickly dressed and went down to the well. Soon enough, she was back in the Feudal Era.

Kurosaki
June 19th, 2005, 12:03 PM
Eh, it works, XD
So you're accepted. ^^;;
Another member and I'll fill out my form/s (I havent decided yet) and we can start probably tomorrow if all goes well. And, I made a new Sesshy banner! =o XD

Miyu-chan
June 19th, 2005, 02:07 PM
x3 I would like to play Miroku, but I have to go now... so can you hold him for me first?

*begging eyes*

Kurosaki
June 19th, 2005, 02:13 PM
Yeah, yeah, I'll hold him Miyu, XD

Kay11190
June 19th, 2005, 02:57 PM
Name:Kail
Appearance: Kail is 5'8 has black hair and brown eyes. Kail wears black baggy jeans that are ripped at the knees and a white t-shirt. He also waers a necklace with a katana symbol hanging at the bottom of it.
Personality:Kail is easy to get along with and always sems to be happy no matter what the situation. Sometime he can take things seriously and wiil act very responsible. He also gets very commited to what he starts and will go to great lengths for friends.
Abilities to Unlock: He finds out he is half dog demon, he can control the element of fire and he is a pretty good swordsman.

RP Sample:Kala stayed in her usual cave listening for anything out of the unusual. She heard that vampire girl talking to someone in the distance. Puzzled at who it could be Kala got up and headed out of her cave. She jumped into the trees and started hoping fom branch to brach as if running on air. She stoped when she saw a strange guy pass the vampire with a golem. Kala wasn't used to seeing golems though they looked like humans but had a distinct smell to them. She decided to stay in the trees and watch the two for a while and maybe if she was lucky they would turn out to be nice and trusting.

Kurosaki
June 19th, 2005, 03:28 PM
I'll need to see a sample of your RPing Kay, as I'm not familiar with you ^^;;

Kay11190
June 19th, 2005, 04:22 PM
I edited my post to include my sameple for you.

Kurosaki
June 19th, 2005, 04:44 PM
Meh, it'll do. You're accepted, XD

Miyu-chan
June 19th, 2005, 05:31 PM
(Yay~ <3)

Form- Pre-existing Character

Name: Miroku
Appearance: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/ce/Miroku.gif
Abilities:

Wind Tunnel - "Kazaana". Acts as a mini-blackhole that can suck anything in. Miroku's grandfather was cursed by Naraku with the Hole in his right hand, and it has passed on to his father and now him. If Naraku is not destroyed in time, Miroku will share the same fate as his father and grandfather, who were both drawn into the hole themselves. One advantage of this curse is that Miroku has a deadly weapon which puts him on level grounds with hordes of demons. The single weakness of this attack is in Naraku's hell wasps called the Saimyōsho, which will kill Miroku with their poison if an excess number of them are drawn in.
Superspeed: In short bursts, Miroku can run swiftly enough to keep pace with Inuyasha; even if carrying extra weight (i.e., another person) on his back. Whether this speed is granted by spell or by inate ability is unclear.
Spell Scrolls (札 fuda): Can be used to paralyze yōkai and create barriers. Most are thrown and then bind to the yōkai.
Invisibility: Miroku can mask objects (both living and inanimate) from the eyes of evildoers, by going into a state of intense meditation.
Force Field (結界 kekkai): With the assistance of his staff, Miroku can create and temporarily sustain small protective force fields of reasonable strength.
(Thanks to Wikipedia. xD)

Sample:
Miroku stumbled after the others, his pace unusually slower than usual. He rubbed his cheek, on the aching red spot where he recieved a slap from Sango - who was in front of him, trying determindly not to look back at him. Miroku let out a relieved sigh. I don't know what possessed me to keep groping her, but...

To tell the truth, it gave him a strange sense of security. The safe feeling that she, Sango, wasn't going to leave him. Miroku glanced up at the clouds, thanking the Gods to have met Sango. A slight movement from the front diverted his gaze to Sango's back. Miroku noticed that she was going to move. To give him an apology perhaps? Or to rush in his arms... offering her body... A grin materlized on his face.

Sango looked back at him, glancing curiously. She noticed his dazed, blushing face...his lecherous grin - and Sango turned her back on him again. Inuyasha and Kagome, who noticed this, both sighed. Well... Kagome sighed while Inuyasha 'keh-ed'.

Form- Your Character

Name: Sayoko Aisawa (or Aisawa Sayoko, Sayoko being her first name)
Species: Hanyou, (half serpent-demon - to be specific.)
Appearance: http://www.animecubed.com/animegirls/pics/812.jpg Sayoko, with her pale complextion and petite figure has long, bluish black hair - two ends at each side are tied with a small white ribbon. Underneath bangs, one can see the wine red eyes gazing meekly bellow. She dresses in a long blue dress, with a white cashmere sweater. She wears black mary-jane shoes.
Personality: Meek, and unsure of herself, Sayoko is the target of bullying. Even though she gets bullied around often, she always does the good thing of sides, and thinks of other people. She puts other people before herself, and though meek - she isn't shy.
Abilities to Unlock: Her other half being a serpant - the epidimy of evil, Sayoko has another inherent recessive side hidden within. In series of intense emotions, her other side is unlocked in full demon form. (Pretty much resembling the 1st youkai we ever saw in Inuyasha.) In other cases, superhuman strength, agility, and... poison fangs whose effects range from paralyzing the enemy to killing it.
Other: Nothing that I know of. xD

Which method should be used: Chapters~

Kurosaki
June 19th, 2005, 05:36 PM
Yeah Miyu, anyone who's using a pre-existing character requires a sample for that character, no matter how well I know them, though the rest looks good ^^;;

Edit: I guess I'll do InuYasha, and I'll post my other character tomorrow.

Name: InuYasha
Appearance: http://surbrook.devermore.net/adaptionsanime/inuyasha/Inuyasha1.jpg
Abilities: (Thanks to Wiki, XD)

* Physical Abilities
o Strength: Inuyasha's youkai blood gives him superhuman strength. No upper limit has yet been shown in the canon, but, according to the Zusetsutaizen Ougikaiden official character data book, he is at least strong enough to easily lift a boulder - with a diameter greater than the height of his body - over his head with one hand. He has also been shown to be able to uproot trees and break through walls and fortress gates, and has a punch feared by youkai many times his size.
o Speed: While not as fast as Entei the youkai horse that served as Hakudoushi's steed, Inuyasha's speed has been shown to easily exceed that of a normal horse. He is able to cross great distances with a single jump, sometimes creating the illusion that he is flying. The Ougikaiden says he can reach the top of tall cliffs with a single leap as well.
o Defensive Ability: His fire-rat robe provides added protection, but Inuyasha's body is capable of taking a lot of damage - at the very least, it is capable of withstanding Yura's youkai hair, which was able to decapitate humans and slice through trees. He is susceptible to a lot of youkai and holy weapons, but appears to be invulnerable to most human weapons, able to catch arrows out of the air and break swords with his hands. Even when injured, his recovery rate is much faster than that of a human's

* Soul-Shattering Iron Claw (Sankon Tessō): Iron claw attack; also translated as Iron Reaver Soul Stealer.

* Blades of Blood (Hijin Ketsusō): InuYasha's blood does damage when thrown.

* Tetsusaiga: Special sword made from his father's fang. It contains a protective aura which makes full yōkai unable to touch it.
o Wind Scar (Kaze no Kizu): Special attack that kills 100 yōkai with one strike.
o Backlash Wave (Bakuryūha): Tetsusaiga's ōgi (or ultimate technique). Uses the opponent's strong yōki and the Kaze no Kizu to return the attack, magnified hundreds of times.
o Barrier Shattering: Gained from Shiori's orb for saving her from her grandfather and his bat yōkai, this technique renders barriers (including Naraku's for a while) useless. When being used, Tetsusaiga glows red. Only the strongest barriers cannot be shattered by this attack.

* Sheath of Tetsusaiga (Tetsusaiga no Saya): Can deflect energy attacks with the barrier used to contain Tetsusaiga's power.

* Robe of the Fire Rat: InuYasha's kimono allows him to resist fire. (It also works on others to whom he lends it).

* On the new moon Inuyasha Turns in to human and his powers and the Tetsusaiga is useless.

Shiney
June 19th, 2005, 06:19 PM
I STILL think I would have made a good miroku or koga. >_>

Name: Unoi (pronounced kind of like annoy)
Appearance: Dark brown hair, messy, but cut short, with the beginnings of a straggley beard showing. He has a medium complexion, and hazel eyes, and usually wears sneakers, with a typical T-shirt and jeans, and is almost never seen without his black leather trenchcoat.
Personality: Usually acts sleep deprived, but he's almost always alert, and most of the time calm, though he does have a sense of mischief that acts up every now and then.
Abilities to Unlock: Things become weapons at his touch, though he can't control this ability completely at any point, and the thing has to vaguel resemble a weapon. And, he gains the skill to use them. For example, if he picks up a quarterstaff, he'll have no idea how to wield it effectively. If he picks up a tree branch, it may become a semi-magical staff, and he'd have the skills to use it effectively. A screwdriver may become a dirk, a ball, a magicall fireball, a mallet, a mace, and so on. Occasionally, they may become magical, and have some additional ability, but for this to happen would be ridiculously rare.
Other: I might add this later, but at the moment my brain is dead. X_X

My vote is for chapters of course. >_>

Miyu-chan
June 19th, 2005, 06:37 PM
Okay... I'm finally done editing my post. xD

*skips off to wash the dishes*

Mari
June 19th, 2005, 10:42 PM
Name: Armony Locke

Appearance: Armony has yellowish russet colored tresses which cascades just below her shoulders, and her pure, golden optics are most likely brimming with her innocent enthusiasm. She is clad in a knee length orange overalls and a black sleeveless shirt underneath. On her feet are simple sneakers. She is exactly five foot in height and holds a slender frame.

Personality: A nave and animated girl. She lives to please everyone she meets, and always put her desires second. She would rather die than see someone in pain, or merely forlorn. She tries her best to be of use to others, whoever they may be, but habitually brings trouble instead as she is a tad too clumsy for her own good. She is honest and, although a bit of an airhead, she simply can't stand to do anything she feels is incorrect.

Abilities to Unlock: She is able to adapt to different types of weapons instantly. She would gradually excel on a certain type weapon whenever she wields it.

And, according to her mood, she is able to unleash some random attack. The possibilities of what type it is are extremely vast, nearly endless. However, her constant blissful along with her selflessness only allows her to produce mere attacks.

Other: She often dresses like a boy whenever she goes outside as her parents forbid her to. Usually, she'd simply tie her hair up and hide it beneath a cap and wear a loose and big jacket to cover herself.

[~edit:] Meh, not like this matters now, but~ Which method should be used: Chapters~! X3

Okay~ish, done! :33

Kurosaki
June 20th, 2005, 12:32 PM
Okay Mari, just don't forget to fill the rest in. ^^;;

Name: David
Appearance: 5'11" with short red hair and blue eyes, and a medium build. David wears a navy blue shirt, and a pair of navy blue shorts, as well as a navy blue hat, and black running shoes.
Personality: N/A
Abilities to Unlock: David will gain the power of transformation after he arrives in the Feudal Era. The possibilities of whta he could become are nearly endless. However, he has no control over what he becomes, and his transformations can be easily manipulated by those who posess strong demonic energies.
Other: (Anything you'd like to add)

I'm going to start the RP over in another thread, and it seems we'll be going in chapters. As we run into new characters from the show, I'll post their profiles in this thread. Our first post will consist of getting our characters to Feudal Japan, through any means you like, just remember that your character shouldnt know who or what InuYasha is, or where they are at first.

Kurosaki
June 22nd, 2005, 04:21 PM
Character Sheet- Here will be a list of characters from the show that have made an appearance in the RP. I'll update it every time I introduce someone new.

Kanna

Appearance: http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a160/Daiaki711b/kanna012.jpg

Background Information: She is Naraku's first detachment and Kagura's older sister despite her younger looks and first appearance in both the manga and anime after Kagura. She is young with expressionless dark eyes and long white hair adorned with white flowers, while her clothing consists of a simple white kimono with matching sandals. She is a yōkai formed from mu (無, nothingness), so she has no yōki (demonic aura/power) and a scarce physical presence (she gives off no scent). Therefore, she cannot be detected by those who would otherwise be sensitive to her presence (such as Miroku or InuYasha).

The mirror she carries is able to steal the soul of whomever gazes into it. With souls trapped in her mirror, Kanna can easily manipulate her victims or allow Kagura to control them with her dance of the dead. The mirror cracks after Kagome fires a spiritual purity arrow, or hama no ya, into it. Because the arrow's power came directly from Kagome's soul, it is absorbed by the mirror all at once, causing it to overflow and forcing Kanna to release the souls it had captured to prevent it from shattering. The mirror also serves as a means of reflecting any attack, physical or yōki-based, and is an effective means of scrying.

Of all of Naraku's detachments, she alone has remained both alive and loyal to him. The reason for this may be that Kanna does not care that she is a slave to Naraku, unlike the rebellious Kagura.

Sorano
June 23rd, 2005, 04:46 PM
Name: Itoko

Appearance: In the RP, Itoko is displayed in two different outfits. One is her Day~to~Day Outfit (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Riyuko/RPCHaracter4.png) and her School Uniform (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Riyuko/RPCharaca.png). Itoko has long brown hair that cascades down to approximately the middle of her back. When she is wearing her school uniform, she ties her hair in pigtails with red ribbons. She has dazzling grey~ish blue~ish eyes.

Personality: At times, Itoko can be quite shy, but once you get to know her she is very outgoing and cheerful. When it comes to challenges, tests, battles, anything, Itoko is always over~confident. But after a tragic event that happened in her childhood, Itoko has become easily frightened, and at times frightening herself. Itoko is easy to get along with, but was often teased as a child, causing her to be slightly nervous around people her age.

Abilities to Unlock: Its a surprise. ;D XD

Other: In the feudal era, Itoko carries around a long sword and a brown bag filled with the things she needs on her quest such as: her school uniforms, books, and some food.

Ew, I'm so lazy tonight. XD I hate my characters profile. X3;;; Hopey it 'tis alrighty.

~Karli

Randall Raichu
June 24th, 2005, 08:01 PM
Name:Keo

Appearance: http://www.zoro.altervista.org/immagini/zoro_spade.jpg

Personality:cocky,normaly doesn't speak much but always has something on his mind. Good with a knife,better with a sword. Skilled with almost any weapon. Knows diffrent fighting skills.

Abilities to Unlock: Some telepathic powers and a sword skill called Dao Claw. Another sword skill when he swings his sword it is like the wind scar but not a strong. it is called the Cross Front.

Other: Grew up in the present day and was trained in the martail arts. Knows karate,kung-fu,tai chi,and jujitsu.