• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mm... I need a Pocky!!!

Keitaro

Urashima
Years
I haven't tried one yet ;.; we only have one tiny comic store in town and the only way they sell anim? is you need to order it, so I'm gonna ask to see 'bout the pocky. :D
Anyway, I saw this one ages ago but I'm not everyone so anyone seen the ever so popular Onegai Teacher? Did ya like it? Do you like the Pocky that ya'll musta tried that I haven't had a chance to get my hands on ;.; ?

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
Years
I've seen Onegai Teacher, good series with lots of fanservice but yet retaining an good storyline. Have you seen the sequal yet Onegai (Please) Twins?

Keitaro

Urashima
Years
mewthree w/armor said:
I've seen Onegai Teacher, good series with lots of fanservice but yet retaining an good storyline. Have you seen the sequal yet Onegai (Please) Twins?
Yea I know people who just out right hate fan service but I ain't bitter about it, I'll like anything that's actually good itself with or without it, heh.

Honestly, it's on my list but I never had a chance to get around to it. Recently I just watched the Tekken movie, A Chinese Ghost Story, Howl's Moving Castle & Golden Boy. But I know the characters from Onegai Teacher make a cameo appearence in Onegai Twins.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
Years
Whoooaaaaaa...Did I sound bitter about fan service in my post...god I'm bascially my anime clubs fan service leader...LOL. Golden Boy...it's just that...Golden Boy...:D Loved it, funny as hell.

Keitaro

Urashima
Years
mewthree w/armor said:
Whoooaaaaaa...Did I sound bitter about fan service in my post...god I'm bascially my anime clubs fan service leader...LOL. Golden Boy...it's just that...Golden Boy...:D Loved it, funny as hell.
Golden Boy was one messed up series, lol. But don't worry yourself, I wasn't pointing the fingure atcha, I was just saying I know friends who I hear go on and on so much about it that I bug them about it.

Back on topic, my personal opinion on the series is that it was alright, not the greatest, not the worst but above average despite the principal in the show kinda freaked me out o.o'. It was entertaining, so I guess that's a good sign. :)

KLS

PC's Eternal Witness
Years
Onegai Teacher was released in America so I'm not that big of a fan, Onegai Twins should be the sequel and I've only read up to chapter 3 (kinda bores me). But then again, I never liked Onegai Teacher either.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
I wouldn't watch Onegai Twins...aside from the fact it has a few characters from the first series it doesn't connect to the first series and it isn't all that great.

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
Years
Well Onegai Teacher I still have somewhere, while I've seen Twins tho. Personally speaking Twins can just be a separate series altogether, as no explaining was needed. ;)

Anyway, the second series was okay I guess, so I'll have to check this prequel out later. lol

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
Years
Wow. Its great to see you again Keitaro!
I saw Onegai Teacher. It was great!
Pocky is always good. I ate some at A-Kon(anime convention in Dallas at the start of June)

Back