• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ph34r d4 F41k K4rd R3ku3st Thr34d. R3ku3st h13r!

Sauber C9

Mr. Anderson...
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2005
:D Well... if you put it that way...

Alakazam EX- 150HP [P]

Poke-Power: Damage Curse
Once during your turn, before you attack, if Alakazam EX is your active Pokemon, you may move one damage counter from one of your Pokemon to one of your opponent?s Pokemon(even if it knocks the Pokemon out). This power cannot be used if Alakazam EX is effected by a special condition.

[P][C][C] Psychic Blast- 40+
This attack does 40 damage plus 10 more damage for each one of your opponent?s Pokemon in play.

W- [P]
R-
RC- [C][C]
(EX rare)

Thanks!

EDIT: Fixed the text, lol.

Last edited:

QFred

Behold...
Years
M4rtyn: Hey, Martyn can ya get me some Merlin work!!

They got better in ya cards!

Give a slight look to the attacks!!! Come on!

Sauber C9: Thanks for editing!

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
Years
M4rtyn said:
erm i would like a !!!!ALAKAZAM!!!! the ultimate pokemon in the world
attacks: suprise me.

No, tell him what you want. Follow the guidelines that QFred has provided. If I were you QFred, I would not fufill his request.

QFred

Behold...
Years
Answer and cards

Nintales_001: I'm doing your card right now...

King Shuckle: Thanks, but I already have a surprise!

M4rtyn: But I also would like a second attack! I will do it, but I would like more stuff or else your card will become a desperate ammount of filespace.

dr. jay: Mew guidelines, need attacks (at least a base for them)

But I have news, your Rukario is done

rukario25nm.jpg

As I think this Pok?mon is not very very strong in the game (I think), I made is HP lil' because of that; as I think about the speed, I think about the retreat cost; the attacks you gave me were for an ex, but an uber next, so I fix them; the pic I found in one sig around here (I think it was in this post) and I add it an holo from zeo 30% transparency I think!!

Sauber C9: I don't know if ya noiced but I added some sprite guidelines to your pic to make it cooler but they became too much transparent. One is around the base of the Arcanine's head, other is in front of it.

Annoncement: Two pages in one week, yeah!!!!

code zerro the deluge

I'm a boss.
Years
QFred said:
Nintales_001: I'm doing your card right now...

King Shuckle: Thanks, but I already have a surprise!

M4rtyn: But I also would like a second attack! I will do it, but I would like more stuff or else your card will become a desperate ammount of filespace.

dr. jay: Mew guidelines, need attacks (at least a base for them)

But I have news, your Rukario is done

rukario25nm.jpg

As I think this Pok?mon is not very very strong in the game (I think), I made is HP lil' because of that; as I think about the speed, I think about the retreat cost; the attacks you gave me were for an ex, but an uber next, so I fix them; the pic I found in one sig around here (I think it was in this post) and I add it an holo from zeo 30% transparency I think!!

Sauber C9: I don't know if ya noiced but I added some sprite guidelines to your pic to make it cooler but they became too much transparent. One is around the base of the Arcanine's head, other is in front of it.

Annoncement: Two pages in one week, yeah!!!!
thanks Q. you are great. can i have another? how do you do it.

QFred

Behold...
Years
Answers and Card

dr.jay: The art I found it on sig. Your Mew is already in the wait ist but I need attack, and not as uber as the ones you gave for Rukario!!! :disappoin

datriot: Ok, I'll do your Jirachi!

Nintales_001: :pokeball: :pokeball: It's card time!! :pokeball: :pokeball:
Your Umbreon is ready!
:pokeball: Art, by... unknown, lol!!! Used the attacks ya gave me but with a... fixi!!!
umbreon6sa.jpg

QFred

Behold...
Years
Answer and cards

Martyn: Don't worry!! I know where I can get it.

New cards: Jirachi and Alakazam EX for datriot and Sauber C9 respectively!

jirachi2we.jpg

Hope ya like!!

Last edited:

Sauber C9

Mr. Anderson...
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2005
Thanks very much. One thing, though, Alakazam EX only says Alakazam on it, lol. I can fix it myself.

QFred

Behold...
Years
Answers and link fixing

Sauber C9 said:
Thanks very much. One thing, though, Alakazam EX only says Alakazam on it, lol. I can fix it myself.

Thanks, and please, I didn't notice!
Another thing, I would be very glad if ya posted here your text cards (the ones you think are better)!!!

datriot said:
Thanks for the Jirachi man! This is awesome! *raises rep*

Your welcome!! I'm glad ya like!! This attack's wording is, for me, awesome (how did I think it by myself??!!...)~.

M4rtyn said:
do you still need merlin art?

Yes, PM me with it!!!

EDIT: Fixed Alakazam ex link:
alakazamex1cq.jpg

*and add an ex mwhahahahahaha*

EDIT2: Added card!

dr.jay: Mew, art by Mew (of Filb.de Pok?mon Oekaki), the attack is very cool for me but is probably a lil' underpowered!
mew9mc.jpg

Hope ya like!

Last edited:

Sauber C9

Mr. Anderson...
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2005
Lol, thanks for the fix, Fred. Here's another one... thanks for being able to do these for me. ^_^

Skarmory EX- 90HP [M]

[C] Grind- 10+
This attack does 10 damage plus 10 more damage for each energy attached to Skarmory EX.

[M][C] Steel Wind- 40
Flip a coin. If heads, choose one energy card attached to the defending Pokemon and discard it.

[M][M][C][C] Iron Crush- 60+
If the defending Pokemon is a stage 2 evolution Pokemon or a Pokemon EX, this attack does 60 damage plus 40 more damage.

W- [R]
R- [G]
RC-
(EX rare)

QFred

Behold...
Years
OK, I'll do that for ya, because I'm always glad of making cards with your text!!!

But, please, don't forget the Q on my username!

Back