PDA

View Full Version : {Lynn's First Banner}

Takari
June 19th, 2005, 10:05 AM
Hewwo! =D My first banner has been created! ^0^ x3; I made it using Adobe Photoshop Elements 3.0. ^.~

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y68/KagomeSama/Koru.png

Comments anyone? ^^

Kira
June 19th, 2005, 10:39 AM
Nice cuttin. I can tell that. But I would make the picture less transparent. But that's only me! FOr a first try that's awesome ^^;

Sawyer
June 19th, 2005, 10:45 AM
wow, very smooth. i love the way you made the pic fade into the pic, and i like the border effects. ^^

Composer of Requiems
June 19th, 2005, 09:27 PM
...text... the text needs a bit of work ^^

Pincushion
June 20th, 2005, 01:51 AM
Its nice, I like it, but yes the font/text is abit screwy, awesome for a first try!

Sawyer
June 20th, 2005, 06:45 AM
oh, i didn't look at the text very clearly, i guess... in elements, i don't think you're able to change the drop shadow, but if you could, it would definitely look better.

Heart-felt
June 20th, 2005, 07:42 AM
I like it! I'm sure you'll have a great future success of making banners for other people. ^_^

Takari
June 20th, 2005, 12:57 PM
Nice cuttin. I can tell that. But I would make the picture less transparent. But that's only me! FOr a first try that's awesome ^^;

Thanks so much! x3 =] *Gives Cookie* >3

wow, very smooth. i love the way you made the pic fade into the pic, and i like the border effects. ^^

I agree, the banner ish very smooth. ^o^~ I'm very proud of this banner. xD; Anyways, thanks! =]

...text... the text needs a bit of work ^^

x3 Ok. I'll try to fix the text. ''^^ Thankies for replying. ^-^

Its nice, I like it, but yes the font/text is abit screwy, awesome for a first try!

Thankies! ^_^ Like I said before, I'll try to make the text look better. ^^ x3

oh, i didn't look at the text very clearly, i guess... in elements, i don't think you're able to change the drop shadow, but if you could, it would definitely look better

I'll try to follow your advice. ^^ Thanks again! :33

I like it! I'm sure you'll have a great future success of making banners for other people. ^_^

Thanks so much! =D =D I really want to start taking requests, but I need some practice. ^.^;

Kurosaki
June 20th, 2005, 01:02 PM
My advice, if you'd like to at some point open a popular banner shop, is to download some new fancy font (XD) as well as practice a few other techniques. Though thats excellent for a first attempt.

Takari
June 20th, 2005, 03:36 PM
I've just downloaded some fonts and I plan to use them on the next banners that I'm going to make. ^.~ Thanks Yukito. =]

Anyways, I made this one with one of the fonts that I downloaded. ^_^ IMO, It doesn't really look good. =/

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a91/lilazngrlkn/Rin-chan.png

Comments? :33

Hantsuki
June 22nd, 2005, 04:10 PM
I really like your banners. They are very good. The Rin one is just a bit too big if anyone requested something like that to put in their sigs. Otherwise,it's pretty much all good. 9/10

Arcanine Fan 101
June 22nd, 2005, 04:40 PM
me too i like them as well

Composer of Requiems
June 23rd, 2005, 04:52 AM
I've just downloaded some fonts and I plan to use them on the next banners that I'm going to make. ^.~ Thanks Yukito. =]

Anyways, I made this one with one of the fonts that I downloaded. ^_^ IMO, It doesn't really look good. =/

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a91/lilazngrlkn/Rin-chan.png

Comments? :33
Maybe, you might like to texture the text a little. Instead of just solid font, give it some of that boxy effect you used on the rest of the image.