PDA

View Full Version : Jurassic Park: A New Threat

Pages : [1] 2

Super_Lawliet
June 19th, 2005, 12:34 PM
Alright, this is really the first RPG I've come up with for PokeCommunity, Please join and enjoy. Oh, and if you have any quesntions, or are unsure of what any of the dinosaurs look like, feel free to PM me. I'll be more than happy to provide a picture.

A group of people are on a trip to an 'uncharted island, to explore the land and the possible wildlife. But, their trip soon turns into a fight for survival. The plane that brought them has crashed somewhere in the ocean, stranding them. (Think Jurassic Park 3) The people decide to split into groups and try to Find other human life. That's when the dinosaurs appear. Raptors, T-Rex(s), Spinosaurus, and many more creatures, not all deadly. Some are peaceful, plant eating (Herbivores) dinosaurs, such as Brachiosaurus and Gallimimus. But some of the more dangerous of the 'planties' are Triceratops, nicknamed 'Trike', and Anklyosaurus, or 'Clubbers'.

Here is a list of dinosaurs, some from the Jurassic Park movies, and some that I found on the internet.

From the Movie
Apatosaurus (Long Necks)
Parasurolophus
Anklyosaurus (Clubbers)
Allosaurus
Brachiosaurus
Camarasurus
Carnotaurus (Bulls)
Corythosaurus
Dilophosaurus (Spitters)
Denionychus
Edmontosaurus
Gallimimus
Hadrosaurus
Iguanodon
Kentosaurus
Maiasaura (Mothers)
Ouranosaurus
Procompsognathus (Compys)
Pachycephalosaurus (Rammers)
Stegosaurus
Triceratops (Trike)
Troodon
Tyrannosaurus (T-Rex)
Velociraptor (Stalkers)

Not From the Movie
Styracosaurus
Supersaurus
Seismousaurus
Torosaurus
Utahraptor
Yingshanosaurus (Ying)
Yangchuanosaurus (Yang)
Albertosaurus
Anchiceratops
Arrhinoceratops
Archaeopteryx
Baryonyx

Here is the form:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:

As an Example, I'll give my character:

Name: Jack Smith
Appearance: 6'3, jet black hair he keeps in a ponytail, dark blue eyes, Baggy black cargo pants, a black shirt and leather jacket, black steel-toed boots (all black stuff really), has a tattoo of an eagle intertwined with a rose on neck
Personality: Calm, cool and finely centered (not stuckup wise), fun to be around. He is a natural fighter, not afraid of death

Pineapple Pocky
June 19th, 2005, 12:45 PM
hey, Golden Deoxys. I'm sorry for being a little rude in that PM yesterday... I don't know much about this place, and i guess you had the right to be mad... so sorry okay?

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 19th, 2005, 12:46 PM
Name: Samantha Wheeler
Appearance: http://photobucket.com/albums/y275/alchamyhero/?action=view&current=DarkChild.jpg Sam normally carries around a small backpack with her with various things in it. When the plane crashed in the ocean, her backpack stayed on her back tight. She has crystal clear blue eyes and sometimes wears her hair up in a pony tail. Sam also stands about 5'7" to 5'8" tall.
Personality: Sam is very hyper and happy most the time. She loves to talk with her friends, and read a lot of books. Other times, she gets in a mood where she just wants to sit down and wish the world away. But that won't be easy for this trip.

This seems awesome....

~Sawrah~

Super_Lawliet
June 19th, 2005, 12:52 PM
Alright EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN, you're in, all we need now are about three more people then we can start. Remember, if you don't know what a certain dino looks like, PM me! ^__^

Pineapple Pocky
June 19th, 2005, 12:58 PM
well, if it's okay with you G.Deoxys i would like to join. (i luv Jurassic Park too)
Name: Julie Wolff
Appearance:Blue hair stays in ponytail at all times, Wolf T-Shirt, Blue Jeans, Pink & Black Converse sneakers
Personality:Calm & passive, but can also be very hyper at times ( if she has to much soda), Polite and friendly but only to people she knows...

Hows that?!

Super_Lawliet
June 19th, 2005, 01:04 PM
You're in Violet, just don't act up too much.

Pineapple Pocky
June 19th, 2005, 04:08 PM
Thanx! (P.S. I wasn't that bad was i?!... well i'm just a kid.)

Trainer Kat
June 19th, 2005, 04:12 PM
OOC: Eek! So many! And the names are soo long! *passes out*

Name: Kat Mithys
Appearance: Blond hair with blue streaks (surprise twist! =p), and blue eyes. She wears a black tank top and tight black jeans.
Personality: Kat is sweet. She is very sociable. Tends to get jealous easily.

Pineapple Pocky
June 19th, 2005, 04:28 PM
wow. you popped up fast!... Don't worry Dinosaur names aren't hard to remember, i know 14 of them on that list (but all Dino's are cool.) :D

Super_Lawliet
June 19th, 2005, 04:37 PM
OOC: Alrighty! Time to begin!

I jumped down from a tree, after hearing a loud thundering noise. It was the plane that was coming back for us, but it crashed into the ocean, a possible engine failure. I looked to the others in our small group, grim face as I spoke. "...The plane crashed into the ocean, it was most likely engine failure....and..." I blinked, hearing another roar, not a plane, but something different. "What in the world was that...."

Pineapple Pocky
June 19th, 2005, 04:44 PM
I don't think i want to know...
OCC: no, really wat is it?...

Trainer Kat
June 19th, 2005, 04:48 PM
Kat looked down. Longer to wait. She perked up. She, too, heard the noise. She looked to Jack. "I...don't know..." she said, nervous.

Super_Lawliet
June 19th, 2005, 04:52 PM
I squinted slightly, moving towards a bush. I peeked into it, only to jump back as a small lizard like creature hopped out, tilting it's head. "Um....wow..." I reached into my backpack, pulling out a small book. "...Procompsognathus...." I looked at the creature then to my book, then once more at the creature. "...This is a dinosaur.....Hey! It's an ACTUAL DINOSAUR!"

Pineapple Pocky
June 19th, 2005, 05:02 PM
A Compy?! Are you sure that's a dinosaur?!

Super_Lawliet
June 19th, 2005, 05:06 PM
"Yes, it's a dinosaur...it feeds on dead animals." I laugh slightly, backing away from the small Compy.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 19th, 2005, 05:09 PM
"It couldn't possibly be a dinosaur, they've been extinct for millions of years.", Samantha said, confused. "The only rashional explaination for this could be that when they were wiped out this island wasn't a part of it. These could be the last of the dinosaurs.", she said. What am I saying? Am I seeing things? Dinosaurs don't exist anymore., Samantha said, still confused.

Super_Lawliet
June 19th, 2005, 05:16 PM
"I wonder...if there might be more dinosaurs besides this one....." I grinned slightly, deciding to try and scare them. "The kind that silently stalk their prey....then pounce....snapping their victum's neck..."

Pineapple Pocky
June 19th, 2005, 05:31 PM
Maybe we've been on this island to long! we're starting to see things!... (that thing can't be real... I'm going crazy!)

Trainer Kat
June 19th, 2005, 05:35 PM
Kat shuddered. "Ohh, Jack! Don't say that!" she said, obviously nervous. "You're scaring me!"

Super_Lawliet
June 19th, 2005, 05:38 PM
I laughed slightly, looking at Kat. "Sorr sorry...couldn't help it babe..." I winked before turning towards a humongus grove of tree, walking to it. "I wonder what could be here..."

Pineapple Pocky
June 19th, 2005, 05:43 PM
Well that makes sense, why not let the guy go look at it!
(Just playing)

Super_Lawliet
June 19th, 2005, 05:52 PM
I peeked inbetween the trees and froze up, slowly looking back as I motioned for the others. "Come look...."

Trainer Kat
June 19th, 2005, 05:55 PM
Kat walked up behind Jack. She looked over to him. "What is it?" she asked.

Pineapple Pocky
June 19th, 2005, 06:01 PM
While the others are looking at something, Julie goes off into the forest. " There's gotta be a way of this island!..."

Super_Lawliet
June 19th, 2005, 06:06 PM
I pulled out my book and flipped a few pages, gulping. The book contained information about every dinosaur known to man. "Well...." I took a deep breath and began to read:

Dilophosaurus
Early Jurassic
20 ft (6m) in length.
Long slender teeth used for tearing not biting.
Long powerful hind legs.
Crest on head made from two thin ridges of bone side by side, like half dinner plates set up on end.
Retractable 'fan' upon neck
Spits a poison that blinds prey

I looked further down and noticed two pictures:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/b0/200px-Spitting.dinosaur.arp.750pix.jpghttp://www.dinosoria.com/ecran_008.jpg

"We....should back away slowly...." I put my book up slowly looking around. Suddenly, the creature's head shot up looking directly at the humans. It's head cocked slightly, emitting a noise that sounded much like a combination of clicks and purrs.

Pineapple Pocky
June 19th, 2005, 06:10 PM
OCC: geez, i'm glad i left just now!

Julie scrambled around in the Bushes until she reached a clearing Filled with-- "eggs!"

Super_Lawliet
June 19th, 2005, 06:13 PM
The dinosaur looked at them once more before heading off, towards it's nest. I looked at Kat and nodded silently, then followed the creature. Coming into the clearing I froze once more looking from the dino to Julie, tensing. "Julie....listen to me...do not move....keep your head down and move slowly....."

Trainer Kat
June 19th, 2005, 06:29 PM
Kat, scared to be left alone, followed Jack. What am I getting myself into? She froze, shuddering. The dinosaur was protecting its eggs, and Julie was...

Pineapple Pocky
June 19th, 2005, 06:32 PM
"Huh? what's wrong?" Julie looks around and sees a dinosaur headed her way. Julie froze.

Super_Lawliet
June 19th, 2005, 06:35 PM
At that moment I made the decsion, one that would save Julie's life, but might end mine. Reaching into my bag, I pulled out a hunting knife and stepped foward, into the animal's territory. The creature sensed another presence and turned around, looking at Jack.

Pineapple Pocky
June 19th, 2005, 06:49 PM
The Dinosaur gives julie a weird look. (a look like move it or loose it!) Then looks back at the approaching jack. Julie tries to walk away slowy, but... CRUNCH! Julie looks down to see a crushed egg under her foot. "Not good..." The Donosaur Chirps widly and begins to charge at Julie. Julie runs to the nearest tree and climbs up. "phew, that was close..."

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 19th, 2005, 06:49 PM
"Are you sure you should go near that thing?", Samantha asked Jack, but he didn't listen. Instead, he continued to go into the dinosaur's teritory. The dinosaur noticed his prescence. "Oh my God.", she said, noticing Julie.

Pineapple Pocky
June 19th, 2005, 06:53 PM
The Dinosaur looks back at Jack and the other advancing people, then looks up at Julie. It jumps and snaps at her, barely missing her foot. "Holy Cow!" "these things don't climb trees do they?!"

Super_Lawliet
June 19th, 2005, 06:55 PM
I set the knife between my teeth and ran at the dino, jumping upon it's back. Frankly, the now angred creature wasn't thrilled about having a 'thing' on it. The dino began to run in circles, trying to get Jack off, which eventually happened.

I looked up at the ticked off Dilophosaurus and removed the blade from my lips, as the fan upon it's neck same up. "Oh snap..." Imumbled then yelled out as some kind of stinging spit came into contact with my eyes. I quickly realized that I had been blinded. "Guys! Someone distract the dino, this ain't good!"

Pineapple Pocky
June 19th, 2005, 06:58 PM
Julie snapped a twig of the tree and threw it at the dionsaur. "Hey! Hey up here!"
Julie kept throwing branches at the Dilophosaur until it left jack alone and started toward the tree again "Oh great!" she started climbing higher and higher to get away, but then the ground shook and she stopped.

Super_Lawliet
June 19th, 2005, 07:14 PM
OOC:...Has anyone else realized I'm a girl rping as a guy? Sowwies ^__^;

"J-Julie! If you can, try something...thick enough to knock it out, b-but not kill it..." I struggled to speak without the obvious pain. I reached around, searching for the knife.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 19th, 2005, 07:14 PM
"Are you sure you should go near that thing?", Samantha asked Jack, but he didn't listen. Instead, he continued to go into the dinosaur's teritory. The dinosaur noticed his prescence. "Oh my God.", she said, noticing Julie.

Pineapple Pocky
June 19th, 2005, 07:16 PM
The Dilophosaur was about to jump in the tree, but stopped dead in it tracks. It cocked it's head in one direction. Julie wondered what it was listening for.

a second later, she got her answer-- in a blink of an eye the Dilophosaur was snatched up in the jaws of a... Tyrannasaurus Rex!

OCC: i noticed! :P

Super_Lawliet
June 19th, 2005, 07:24 PM
I struggled to not blink, knowing it would only make things worse. "No one move or talk....wait....they can see things that move, even if they aren't..." I heard the roar and curled up, ready for the worst.

Pineapple Pocky
June 19th, 2005, 07:36 PM
i'm not gonna die i thought i'm not gonna die, it's just going to leave.
The T-Rex let out another roar and looked around. he sniffed the air for a minute, then stepped through the clearing carefully (crushing every egg on the way) looking for food.

Super_Lawliet
June 19th, 2005, 07:41 PM
"Julie?....A-are you...a-alive?" I was scared, I admitted it. I feared that I was the only one still living. "Someone....a-anyone...."

Pineapple Pocky
June 19th, 2005, 07:43 PM
"uh yea... i'm okay... just a little petrified is all..."

"... ... Kat... are you still there?" i said looking down from the tree.

Super_Lawliet
June 19th, 2005, 07:45 PM
"Listen...if the Rex is gone you can come down....I can't see and I'm in seious pain. That dino had bad brath..." I laughed, trying to ighten the situation. "I know I'll live...I just need help...."

Pineapple Pocky
June 19th, 2005, 07:51 PM
"okay... i'm coming" i said climbing back down carefully. "i hope it's gone..." i jumped down to the ground and walked over to jack. "eww, i still can't believe it spit on you!"
OCC: no really, that's just gross!

"Hmm... maybe some water would wash that out?... :\

Super_Lawliet
June 19th, 2005, 08:17 PM
"I...don't know...water might help..." I stood carefully, and stayed still for a moment, getting used to my 'world' for now. "It just might...are Kat and 'Sammy'....hope you don't mind Sam, it's easier to say and remember..."

OOC: Poor fat guy in the movie, I felt sorry for him.

Pineapple Pocky
June 19th, 2005, 08:23 PM
OCC: Kat and Sam went to sleep! Lol! (you do know it;s 12:00 right?!)

"I don't know where Sam or Kat went, i called them but they must have ran off somewhere..." "I think we better get out of here before more of tose things come."
(grabs Jack's arm and leads him back through the bushes to the edge of the island).

OCC: well, don't mean to leave you hanging and all but it's 12:35 and i'm gonna call it quits. Bye-Bye! :D

Super_Lawliet
June 20th, 2005, 03:01 AM
OOC: Ok, I couldn't sleep all night..shows, a movie, and my Gerbil Norman were the reasons. Anyways, Good morning and or Day to everyone!

I smiled slightly, knowing I had a good friend to help during this hectic time. Once we were back to our starting point I sat down and pulled my backpack off, opening it. "I know I've got a washcloth somewere...."

Trainer Kat
June 20th, 2005, 03:28 AM
OOC: *yawns* Yeah. Kat went to sleep. Not to mention watch the Pistons lose. *ish mad they lost*

IC: Kat had hidden in the bushes. When the coast was clear, she walked out. Her knees were shaking, and she didn't see anyone. "J-Jack?" she called. "Julie? Samantha?" No one seemed to be there. She could see an impression in the ground where someone must have layed, and she guessed it was Jack. She wandered off, hoping to find someone.

Super_Lawliet
June 20th, 2005, 03:56 AM
OOC: Poor Pistons....

I stopped, tilting my head slightly, listening. "Kat? Kat!" I started yelling, not really caring who ore what heard.

Trainer Kat
June 20th, 2005, 04:27 AM
OOC: I know...:(

IC: Kat heard someone calling her. It was a male voice, that's for sure. Her only guess was that it was Jack. "Jack?" she called, listening for his voice to see if she sould pinpoint his location.

Super_Lawliet
June 20th, 2005, 04:29 AM
"KAT! I'm back at where we were in the first place!" I resumed my 'voyage' for a washloth, cursing silently.

You know...you should sign up in the new other roleplay thing I joined...be a guy...for me? pweaseeee? I wanna be a girl!

Trainer Kat
June 20th, 2005, 05:46 AM
OOC: Done! Rem is pretty hot, ne? Lip ring would have made him better, but hey, he's a warrior. ^^;;

IC: Kat turned around and ran back. "Jack? Jack, what happened?" she asked, crouching down next to him.

Super_Lawliet
June 20th, 2005, 05:49 AM
"That spitter got my eyes...can't se a bloody thing..." I cursed once more, finally pulling out the cloth. "It just hurts me so much...ugh...."

Trainer Kat
June 20th, 2005, 05:51 AM
Kat looked shocked. "Do you need help?" she asked him. What am I saying? He can't see! He probably will need help!

Super_Lawliet
June 20th, 2005, 05:59 AM
"Alright...Julie said my eyes should be washed..." I winced in slight pain. "Ow....oi...it's luike a bloody meltdown or something...."

Pineapple Pocky
June 20th, 2005, 06:55 AM
Julie walked around but was carefull to stay near the others, she wasn't in the mood for another Dino attack. "i don't see anything out there..." "I wonder if there's a place where we can radio a helicopter or something." She said pacing back and forth.

Super_Lawliet
June 20th, 2005, 06:59 AM
OOCL I didn't get a blood wink of sleep lasnight...amost a day I've been awake...

I sta calmly, listening for any signs of life, something good. I stiffened slightly, hearing a low roar, something more peaceful. "What was that...."

Pineapple Pocky
June 20th, 2005, 07:03 AM
"... You think the T- Rex would come back?!" I said running over to them. "and where's Sam?!..." "... you don't think it's after her do you?"

OCC: Hey you guys wanna join another RP about wolves? (Kat and Jack, Sam's already in it) We need three more people to join before we can start, so i wanted to ask you two. :classic:

Super_Lawliet
June 20th, 2005, 01:01 PM
"Settle down...I dobt it's a rex...it sounded like a dinosaur that's not a threat...and could someonne help me with my eyes?" I laughed slightly, still sitting still.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 20th, 2005, 01:04 PM
ooc: Yall, I haven't been able to get on lately, but I'll make it work. I can get on, yall just go fast when there's no one on....

ic: Sam had been sepersted from the group now for a long time. She had to find a way to civilization. And she did. There was a builing up ahead. Sam turned around and headed back to where the group was. She saw a few of dinosaurs on her way back, but they were harmless. As soon as she got back, she noticed that Jack was hurt. "Oh my gosh, the dinosaur spit on you, didn't it.', She said. Sam looked at the others. "There's a building up ahead, I saw it. We should be safe there. I saw a car out front. The only thing is, it might be deserted and dinosaurs might have inherited the place, so we'll have to be careful."

Pineapple Pocky
June 20th, 2005, 01:05 PM
"well maybe it is gone..." "oh yea! your eyes! (sorry)" I took the washcloth and ran to the edge of the island. i wet the cloth and came running back. "you okay now?"

OCC: Welcome back Sam!!! :D

Super_Lawliet
June 20th, 2005, 01:09 PM
I nodded, laughing slightly. "Yes...I'll be fine...hopefully this POISON didn't wreck my eyesight...."

Pineapple Pocky
June 20th, 2005, 01:12 PM
I smiled and looked towards Sam. "How far do you think that building is? I don't want to run into anything dangerous again!"

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 20th, 2005, 01:18 PM
"It doesn't look but a half a mile from here. Jack, you can walk right?", Sam asked. "It doesn't look that dangerous, just some bird like dinosaurs that make this annoying noise. I don't think they're harmful, they didn't attack me."

ooc: Thank you! I didn't leave, you guys just covered a lot while I was off. XD

Pineapple Pocky
June 20th, 2005, 01:31 PM
OCC: welcome! *Psss* Jack logged of!
"well i guess we can make it."

Super_Lawliet
June 20th, 2005, 01:37 PM
"...I guess...." I gently took the cloth, removing the poison. Blinking slowly I saw two small creatures, but not the compys Instead they were two infant triceratops. "Hey...look at that...."

Pineapple Pocky
June 20th, 2005, 01:40 PM
I turned around to see two small horned dinosaurs. "Oh! how cute!"

Super_Lawliet
June 20th, 2005, 02:02 PM
"Becareful...Triceratops mothers are protective of their babies...." I stood slowly, pulling the dino book from my bag, reading:

Triceratops
Pronunciation:tri ser' a tops
Translation:Three-horned face & sometimes "The last of the Dinosaurs"
Period:Late Cretacious at the end of the Mesozoic Era
Height:10ft
Length:26-30ft
Weight:6-12 tons

OOC: Note, these pics are from the Triceratops Encounter at the Islands of Adventure, in Orlando Florida.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/Helloy_Hellgirl/Trike.bmphttp://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/Helloy_Hellgirl/Trike2.bmp

Pineapple Pocky
June 20th, 2005, 02:18 PM
"Well i guess their parents aren't around."

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 20th, 2005, 02:29 PM
"Still, if we were caught even within 10 feet of the mother's babies, we could be trampled by the mother.", Sam said. "We shuold go and look around at that building now. If they follow us and the mother doesn't show up, maybe we could take care of them until we find a pack of their kind."

Super_Lawliet
June 20th, 2005, 06:20 PM
"Exactly...." I put my book away and slowly stood, going over to the babies. Getting a good look around, I walked past them, into some shrubbery, finding a grim scene. Looking back, I went to the small dinos, picking one up. "Let's go....these small fries are coming with us...."

Trainer Kat
June 20th, 2005, 06:24 PM
Kat looked to Jack. "What was there?" she asked. She picked up the other baby and started to fall over from the weight.

Super_Lawliet
June 20th, 2005, 06:30 PM
I took a deep breath and sighed, taking the other baby. "A small herd of 'Trikes', all dead...possibly an attack from a Rex...or something else...." I smiled slightly. "Come on...don't know what caused it...don't wanna find out...."

Trainer Kat
June 20th, 2005, 06:33 PM
Kat shuddered. She didn't want to even think of the T-Rex coming back. "You got both of those?" she asked Jack, with a hint of worry. He had just been spit on a while ago, so she didn't want him to be too strained.

Super_Lawliet
June 20th, 2005, 06:41 PM
"I am good...if I need help I'll be sure to speak up...." I smiled, nodding to Kat before getting a slightly tighter grip upon the 'hatchlings'. Looking up, I winched slightly, there was still some poison, but it wouldn't kill.

Trainer Kat
June 20th, 2005, 06:45 PM
Kat smiled. "Okay," she said. "Now, let's get out of here before that...that...thing comes back."

Super_Lawliet
June 20th, 2005, 06:57 PM
Walking past the other girls I nodded, as if silently tellinh them to follow. "If we keep moving until nightfall...we might be safe...." set the two babies down and continued walking, the little ones, walking around but following their 'parents'.

Pineapple Pocky
June 20th, 2005, 07:30 PM
"Hehe! Hey Jack the baby dinos' think your their mom!" I giggled, it was so cute to see the two crawling after Jack.

Super_Lawliet
June 20th, 2005, 07:44 PM
"I know..hey! I'll name them while I'm their 'Parent!" I laughed, looking to the small creatures. "Hm....I think....Alan and Ian." I pat the the 'kids', smiling.

OOC: Hehe..

Pineapple Pocky
June 20th, 2005, 08:04 PM
OCC: oh, i get it!...
Well i guess guys do have a "femine" side!
OCC: no offensse, cause you reallt R a girl.

Super_Lawliet
June 20th, 2005, 08:39 PM
OOC: Exactly...I love the movie THAT MUCH ^__^

I laughed slightly and shook my head, picking up Ian. "You're the larger of the two...and really fun.." The little dino tilted it's head and made an adorable tiny roar.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 21st, 2005, 07:17 AM
ooc: Oooh... I'm the only one on.....I feel so special...

ic: Sam walked over and pet Ian on the head. "He does seem to becoming attached to you, Jack.", she said as she laughed.

Super_Lawliet
June 21st, 2005, 03:24 PM
OOC: People something isn't right. Someone HACKED into my account and took off my sig. we need to find the person

Trainer Kat
June 21st, 2005, 04:14 PM
OOC: I don't get it...what movie?

GD, aww, that's terrible! I hope you find who did it!

IC: Kat walked up to Alan. She smiled at him. "You're smaller, let's see if I can pick you up," she said. She picked the dinosaur up, then promptly set him down. "Still too heavy," she said, embarassed.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 21st, 2005, 04:38 PM
ooc: GD, Yukito is a mod, he can change your sig. the image probably was too big.

Super_Lawliet
June 21st, 2005, 04:41 PM
OOC: I spoke to Yokito, and I found out he can't change it, only S-Mods can.

Kat, the names of the dinos are from Jurassic Park. Ian Malcom (tall lanky guy with black hair. Alan Grant is the one wearing the Austrilian hat, hence Alan and Ian.)

IC:

"Well...I know....I guess I seem like a father to them?" I grinned stupidly.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 21st, 2005, 05:11 PM
"Well, you have to be serious about it. They now depend on you for protection, food, shelter, there's a lot to do.", Sam said.

Super_Lawliet
June 21st, 2005, 05:22 PM
"I know...before I left, I wascaring for my pet parakeets...I had left for a few days....and when I returned, a cat I was taking care of had killed them...." I fell silent, trying to fight back the tears that had welled up. "I won't ever forget that day.....I...was so upset..."

Pineapple Pocky
June 21st, 2005, 06:17 PM
OCC: we have hackers in here? evil little boogers...

" Well if we don't make it to the shelter soon, the T-rex and who knows what else will be counting on us for food!

Super_Lawliet
June 21st, 2005, 06:26 PM
OOC: Good news, I got my sig back to mostly normal....and the parakeets he's mentioning, were based on my birds Merry and Pippin...for the full story PM me.

IC:

I nodded slightly, setting Ian down and walked, pulling out a Ocarina. "I love this instrument...fun and easy to learn...." I took a quick look around and felt that the Rex would be gone for a long time. Putting the instrument to my lips, I began to play a soft and lovrly tune.

OOC: Think Lord of the Rings theme! ^__^

Trainer Kat
June 21st, 2005, 06:34 PM
OOC: *smacks self in head* Oh duh!

IC: Kat walked over and stood next to Jack, listening to him play. "That's beautiful," she said. She gave him a small smile.

Pineapple Pocky
June 21st, 2005, 06:40 PM
"uh, not that the music isn't lovely and all, but don't you think that will attract bad company?"

Super_Lawliet
June 21st, 2005, 07:08 PM
I smiled at Kat then looked over. "Don't worry...." Laughing, I put the instrument away and pulled out my dino book, flipping a few pages. "Hm...interesting...." I stopped upon hearing something and looked around, then down. "A giant footprint...."

Pineapple Pocky
June 21st, 2005, 07:20 PM
"Did anyone here that?..."

Super_Lawliet
June 21st, 2005, 07:48 PM
I flipped a few pages, trying to figure out what kind of dino would leavea print like that. Dang...not good... "Uhm...guys....listen to this...."

Spinosaurus

Genus Name: Spinosaurus ("spine lizard")
Type Species: * S. aegyptiacus
Length: 39-49 feet (12-15 meters)
Weight: 2-4 tons
Time: 110-98 million years ago (Middle Cretaceous)
Place: Egypt, Morocco
Diet: meat-eater (carnivore)

http://members.aol.com/Dinoplanet/spino2.jpg

"Wow....pretty creepy looking...." I looked up, gulping. "Guys...."

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/Helloy_Hellgirl/Spiner.bmp

OOC: Uh-oh....

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 22nd, 2005, 04:39 AM
Sam could see over Jack's shoulder what the group was dealing with. "Come on, we have to hurry and get to that building. God knows what we'll meet up with on our way.", Sam said as she started to try and make the group go to the building.

Super_Lawliet
June 22nd, 2005, 04:50 AM
"Sam...look...up...ahead of us...." I pointed to the Spino's body, the large head swinging towards them as it growled lowly. "We shouldn't go that way Sam...."

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 22nd, 2005, 04:54 AM
"Well, what other way would you like to take, Jack?", Sam said staring at the spino in fear.

Super_Lawliet
June 22nd, 2005, 04:56 AM
"Welll, from what I readin the book, if we ran...that Spino would be on us in no time flat..." I gulped, picking up Ian and Alan, backing up slowly.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 22nd, 2005, 04:58 AM
"Okay, plan A.", Sam said. "ahh, yeah, is there a plan B cause I'm not with plan A."

Super_Lawliet
June 22nd, 2005, 05:00 AM
"Um..." I grinned stupidly, then ran to the left, carrying the two babies. "Come on! If we keep going and stay low...we might lose it!"

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 22nd, 2005, 05:06 AM
Sam sighed in disbelief and ran behind Jack, staying low. As they ran Sam yelled out, "Yeah sure, a huge dinosaur is gonna miss us running right in front of him!", she yelled sarcastiscally.

Super_Lawliet
June 22nd, 2005, 05:09 AM
"WELL SORRY IF I CAUGHT YOU ON YOUR PERIOD!" He kept running, now afraid of being caught by Sam.

OOC: lol, I couldn't help it...lol

Pineapple Pocky
June 22nd, 2005, 05:11 AM
"I'm with Sam on this one, if that Spino thingy is the only thing in our way, i suggest we get past it!
OCC: We sound so brave!

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 22nd, 2005, 05:13 AM
"Oh, very nice Jack! How mature of you!", Sam yelled back. They continued to run.

ooc: XD

Super_Lawliet
June 22nd, 2005, 05:13 AM
OOC: *tackles Violet*HIII!!!!...Me no get any sleep lastnight..AT ALL nerf....

IC:

"Well you must be...low branch!" I ducked down, just avoiding the fallen limb. "Dino carcasses dead ahead!"

Pineapple Pocky
June 22nd, 2005, 05:21 AM
OCC: Tackles Jack and Sam, "Hi!!!"
P.s. wow, i came in kinda late!

I ducked after them, hearing the Spino- thinga- maggigy roaring and stomping after us.

Julie looked back to a mouth full a teeth and "AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" she turned back around, and WHAM! Got a branch right smack in the face. "Owwie!" :dead:

She scrambled back to her feet and ran sonic speed after Jack, Sam, and Kat.

Super_Lawliet
June 22nd, 2005, 05:32 AM
OOC: *got that branch attack on camera, send to FHV* ^__^ lol

IC:

I ventually saw a cave, large enough for the group, but too small for the Spino. "Come on!" I stopped at the enterance, motioning for the girls to go in first. "GO now!"

Trainer Kat
June 22nd, 2005, 05:35 AM
OOC: heehee...^^;; That was great. Why not throw Ian and Allen to him and see if they'll suffice? lol just kiddin...just kiddin...

IC: Kat ran, sticking close to Jack, Sam, and Julie. "And what do we do if we don't lose this thing?" she yelled.

Super_Lawliet
June 22nd, 2005, 05:38 AM
"I don't know..." I handed the two babies to Kat, then shoved her into the cave, waiting for the other girls.

OOC: GET YOUR BUTT TO POKEISLAND TRAINER KAT! >_<

Pineapple Pocky
June 22nd, 2005, 05:42 AM
OCC: I'll Kill everyone who laughs at me on FHV!!! Hehehe... just playin.

"Hope to the heavens that he's just playing tag!"

Super_Lawliet
June 22nd, 2005, 05:53 AM
OOC: *everyone laughs* ^__^

IC:

"Just get in there before I force ya!" I laughed slightly, waiting until they were in the cave. I took one last look at the Spino, then ran in, shielding the girls and babies for the falling rocks that would come, after the dinosaur rammed into our hiding place.

Pineapple Pocky
June 22nd, 2005, 05:59 AM
OCC: looks around at laughing Crowd in FHV. "When the world is mine i shall see that you are all my slaves! MUWHAHAHA!!! MUWHA! MUwha!..." *looks around at silent staring crowd* *they all start laughin again :laugh: * "Son of a Seaweedbarfmuncle! :rambo:
Just kiddin, but it sounded good.

Julie felt the ground shake as the spino came closer and closer.
OCC: "Ahh! we're to young to die!" and uh, don't ask about the "seaweedbarfmuncle" it's something my blonde friend made up... :P

Super_Lawliet
June 22nd, 2005, 06:08 AM
"Girls! Just make sure Ian and Alan don't get injured...I'm protecting you all, so you protect them!" I gave a sharp yelp of pain as a rock fell, hitting me squarely upon the back. Ow...I can't let the girls get hurt.... I can't let them be hurt....

Pineapple Pocky
June 22nd, 2005, 06:14 AM
OCC: why can't real guys be like that?! LoL!

"got it covered!' I yelled, Ducking down and wrapping my arms around Alan.

OCC: Didn't grab Ian cause i never liked Ian Malcom in that movie anyway! LoL! That wiseguy... :P

Super_Lawliet
June 22nd, 2005, 06:28 AM
OOC: *rolls up sleeves*Grab Ian now... :badsmile::badsmile:

Pineapple Pocky
June 22nd, 2005, 06:50 AM
OCC: *sweat drops* :nervous: "Okkays! no need to rush!" :knockedou :laugh:

Julie realized Ian was hiding in a corner wailing. Julie called him over. "Ian! Ian get over here!" The little dinosaur heard Julie calling him and waddled over to her. "Good boy!" she said tucking him under one arm and Hiding with the other girls.

Super_Lawliet
June 22nd, 2005, 11:25 AM
I continued to hover over the girls, witing until the attack ceased. Slowly moving back I winced falling over. "IErk.....thateally hurt...." I tried to laugh, but it urt too much.

OOC: Yay! ^_^ I luffed Ian!

Pineapple Pocky
June 22nd, 2005, 11:29 AM
OCC: happy now, i got ian! Even though he's a pain in the butt...

"Jack?! Are you okay?!" Julie said.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 22nd, 2005, 11:34 AM
ooc: backing up a bit...

iC: Sam ran as fast as she could to get to the cave. When they finally got there, Sam and the other girls protected Alan and Ian. Jack was there to protect them. The spino finally stopped attacking them, he was hungry, and didn't want to wait any longer to eat. Sam breathed heavily as Jack laid down on the ground again. "Are you okay, Jack?", Sam asked, offereing him a bottle of water, one of the many things inside her backpack.

Super_Lawliet
June 22nd, 2005, 11:37 AM
"Yes yes.....it's just a bit of pain from that faling rock...." I smiled lightly, winicing again. "The important thing...is that you girls are alright...."

Pineapple Pocky
June 22nd, 2005, 11:38 AM
OCC: Any chance a lightsaber's in that bag?! *giggle*

I petted Alan to calm him down, then ran over to Sam and Jack. "Jeez you got hit pretty hard..."

OCC: Who laughing now huh?! :P Ah, i'm just messing with ya!
(holding camera behind her back... :D )

Super_Lawliet
June 22nd, 2005, 11:45 AM
OOC: *areces brow, pulling out Orlando Bloom* ^^; sexy traveling companion...never leave home without him!

Pineapple Pocky
June 22nd, 2005, 11:58 AM
OCC: 0.O Just a little petrified... He's a good actor, but i don't like him like dat! Personallly i think Johnny Depp would be a better choice! Or Jet Li! I don't like em' but i do think they look better... (your gonna kill me for that aren't you?!)

Super_Lawliet
June 22nd, 2005, 12:01 PM
OOC: *whips out machete*MY JOHNNY!!!!*war scream, attacks*

Pineapple Pocky
June 22nd, 2005, 12:42 PM
OCC: -_- jeez! calm down. I just said i don't like him. I just have an opinion that he looks better than Bloom. (besides, you can have him.)

Super_Lawliet
June 22nd, 2005, 12:47 PM
OOC: YaY! ^__^ I rule! muwhahahahahaha!!

Pineapple Pocky
June 22nd, 2005, 01:02 PM
OCC: hey! you can have Bloom and Depp if you want, but don't steal the evil laugh!
Besides you may think you rule over some puny actors, but in the end I WILL RULE THE ENTIRE WORLD!!! MUWHAHAHA! MUWHAHA! Muwhahaha!!!
*giggles* How you like them apples?!

P.S. even the guy that plays Obi-Wan on Episode III looks better than Bloom and Depp!!! :P Muwhahahaha! :classic:

Super_Lawliet
June 22nd, 2005, 01:16 PM
OOC: actually, Qui-Gon Jinn was hotter....let's get back to the rp now...

Pineapple Pocky
June 22nd, 2005, 02:45 PM
OCC: -_- oh that's just mean... (poor Kenobi!) I wuz just kiddin, but yes i suppose he's "handsome". (and just so you won't yell at me, Qui-Gon is too.)

"well i guess the Spinosaur left... I hope the T-Rex kills it. It'll be one less dino to worry about."

Super_Lawliet
June 22nd, 2005, 03:25 PM
I sat up, still winicing, and removed the top portions of my clothing. I blinked, looking at the staring girls. "Yes?..."

OOC: ooo sexy! ^-^;

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 22nd, 2005, 03:34 PM
ooc: Who said we were staring? XD

ic: "Yes what? You're so full of yourself.", Sam said, jokingly. "YOu should let me take a look at your back, my mom was a nurse, she took me to work with her and taught me a lot.", Sam said.

Pineapple Pocky
June 22nd, 2005, 03:35 PM
OCC: @_@ AHHHHHHH! This crazy lady's taking her clothes off!!! (no really seeing as your really a girl, that's kinda creepy!...)

"Yea... well i don't remember signing up for strip poker, so what are you doing?!" @_@

Super_Lawliet
June 22nd, 2005, 03:46 PM
OOC: Well it's not everyday girls see a guy with a...well he has a tattoo with the words INGen...which spells trouble......I'm trying to be funny..

IC:

"Really Sam? That's a relief...." I nodded slightly, staying still.

Pineapple Pocky
June 22nd, 2005, 07:41 PM
OCC:Ha Ha Ha. -_- (Kenobi hater!...)

"Make sure you don't touch him to much Sam, he might think your flirting!" Julie said laughing :laugh:

I Luv Jin-Sama!!!:

Super_Lawliet
June 22nd, 2005, 07:49 PM
"Oh shush Julie...I know you've had a crush on me for a good long while...." I smirked, knowing that the truth hurts.

Pineapple Pocky
June 23rd, 2005, 05:57 AM
OCC: @_@*Twitch* *twitch* :confused:

Julie stopped laughing and turned to face Jack. Her eye started twitching :badsmile: she put her hand up and got it about an inch away from his face, pulled it back and POW :bandit: !

OCC: I hope you enjoyed that "stiff-arm"! :bandit:

Super_Lawliet
June 23rd, 2005, 11:05 AM
OOC: Wow...

I yelped, touching my face before pulling out signed autographs from my pack. "Well if you don't like me then you won't want thses!"

Pineapple Pocky
June 23rd, 2005, 11:29 AM
OCC: *Still twitching* Let's just say this never happened...

"THAT IT! IF I HAVE TO BEAT THE "I DON'T LIKE YOU" INTO YOU I WILL!!!"

occ: sowwy for yelling but i just wanted it to make it clear to ur character that Julie doesn't like him. (AT ALL!!!)

Super_Lawliet
June 23rd, 2005, 11:31 AM
OOC: lol! Heck no!

"These are signed by your....'men'...."

Pineapple Pocky
June 23rd, 2005, 11:55 AM
OCC: Grrrr!!! *Twitchy* *twitchy*

"what men?!"
OCC: no really, what r u talking about?!

Super_Lawliet
June 23rd, 2005, 11:58 AM
I set the photos down. "Those were personally signed babe...I mean...Julie....and well...tey're you're if you want em..."

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 23rd, 2005, 04:05 PM
Sam started to move towards Jack, but she didn't get there. It seemed that him and Julie were, well, conversing...

Finally, Sam was fed up with it. "Ding ding ding! And that's the bell folks! Comeone, calm down Julie.", she said with a chuckle. Then, finally, Sam got to Jack. As she examined his back, she glanced at a tatoo that he had. "What does that mean?", she said.

"All I've got to do is wash it out with water and put a band aid on it and you're set.", Sam said, doing so.

Super_Lawliet
June 23rd, 2005, 05:18 PM
I blinked, gulping. "Uh...um...n-nothing....It means...n-nothing..."

Pineapple Pocky
June 23rd, 2005, 06:47 PM
OCC: Oh! I know what's going on around here!!! (Blinks at Golden Deoxys) Hehehe... I love catching on to things i shouldn't!!! :P

Super_Lawliet
June 23rd, 2005, 06:55 PM
OOC: Postie then! lol just post!

Pineapple Pocky
June 23rd, 2005, 07:22 PM
OCC: wait you want me to spill the beans, or just continue on wit the story?

Super_Lawliet
June 23rd, 2005, 07:41 PM
OOC: Go on ahead and spill the beans lol. Make things much funnier!

Pineapple Pocky
June 23rd, 2005, 07:50 PM
OCC: awww!!! Do i have to? It'll make things more intresting later!

Super_Lawliet
June 23rd, 2005, 07:54 PM
Ooc: Just Freakin Do It!!!!

Pineapple Pocky
June 23rd, 2005, 08:14 PM
OCC: *pouting* oh, fine!!!

Julie looked over at his tatoo. "wait what's that say?! INgen... that's the name of a company that did experiments with dinosaur DNA! You helped them make these things?!"

OCC: There... I thought that was what you were hinting at. If i'm wrong, then oh well!

Super_Lawliet
June 23rd, 2005, 08:25 PM
I sighed and shook my head. "I'm surprised you figured it out...." I winced inwardly, just hoping I wouldn't be mauled. "I helped mostly with the Raptors, T-Rex, and Spino....the dino that chased us into this cave...."

Pineapple Pocky
June 23rd, 2005, 08:33 PM
OCC: *rolls up my own sleeves* Grrrrrr!... :badsmile:
"Dang right i knew!..."
OCC: "That's it girls! I say we tie him up and throw him outside to distract all the carnivores :dead: !!! Starts chanting and yelling like those men-hating Amazon girls :shocked: ! (Hehehe! Must destroy all men! it'll help me conquer the planet!!! Muwhahaha! :laugh: )
P.S. Ahhh... The joys of ruling the world! :cool:

Super_Lawliet
June 23rd, 2005, 08:41 PM
I jumped up and grabbed my pack, moving towards the mouth of the cave. "B-but I uhm...uhm....uh...."

Pineapple Pocky
June 23rd, 2005, 08:51 PM
OCC: It's okayys! I was just messin with your head!!!

"Huh?! It's okay, i guess we can forgive ya, after all you did protect us!" Julie said looking back at the girls. "Right?! I think he deserves a second chance! Just don't think i like you..."

OCC: Well I'll see ya 2morrow. I'm wiped out :tired: *Yawn* :sleeping:

Super_Lawliet
June 23rd, 2005, 09:07 PM
"Alright..." I nodded and sat, away from the others and took out a powerbar, tossing it to the girls. "There...."

Pineapple Pocky
June 23rd, 2005, 09:31 PM
" *smile* Thankies!... No need to be nervous, we don't bite!"

Super_Lawliet
June 24th, 2005, 03:54 AM
"N-no...it's...a-a-alright...I'm just...going to sit here...." I smiled slightly as Ian and Alan waddled over and into my lap, curling up. "Least you guys are social dinos...."

Tapioca
June 24th, 2005, 06:08 AM
ok, can I still join?

name: Teresa
apperance: blande hair, and blue eyes. all her chothes are bagggy and torn.
personalty: tough, but happy. Being on the island for 5 years will do that to ya!

Pineapple Pocky
June 24th, 2005, 06:26 AM
"Well at least some of the dino's like you!..."

Super_Lawliet
June 24th, 2005, 06:44 AM
OOC: Yes you may join lol.

I nodded silently, feeling bad for not having told them about my secret eariler. "I know....I...just feel as if they are my own children..." I slowly pulled the usual book I read from my pack and opened it, falling silent. "Hmm...."

Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus armatus
Pronounced: Steg - o - Saw - rus
Diet: Herbivore (Plant-Eater)
Name Means: "roofed lizard"
Length: 28 feet (9 m)
Height: 8 feet (2.7 m)
Weight: 2 tons (1,800 kilos)
Time: Late Jurassic - 155 MYA

http://www.myjurassicpark.com/stego.jpg

Tapioca
June 24th, 2005, 07:02 AM
I looked out from a bush, and saw people. Theres people? Here!? I thought, as I continued to watch them.

Super_Lawliet
June 24th, 2005, 07:09 AM
I set the book down and lay Alan and Ian to one side, standing. I walked from the cave and looked around. "Someone there? Hello? Anyone?"

Tapioca
June 24th, 2005, 07:17 AM
I had followed one of the people to a cave, and I peeked in. "Someone htere? Hello? Anyone?" she cried. I looked around, and decided not to reveal myself just yet. How long have they been here? I thought.

Super_Lawliet
June 24th, 2005, 07:23 AM
On of the 'trikes erked up, waddling towards the newcomer. It made a little adorable roar, getting Jack's attention. "Alan?" I ran back to the cave, noticing Teresa. "Hey you..."

Tapioca
June 24th, 2005, 07:26 AM
"Uh..." I stared at the girl. "Who are you?" I asked.

Super_Lawliet
June 24th, 2005, 07:32 AM
I blinked, getting a big anime sweatdrop. "Jack..." I stretched slightly, going over and scooping up the baby triceratops into my arms. "Yourself miss?"

Pineapple Pocky
June 24th, 2005, 07:38 AM
Julie ran to the front of the cave to see what Jack was up to. "Hey jack! you shouldn't let Alan run around like--" "Who's that?!" I asked looking curiously at the stranger.

Tapioca
June 24th, 2005, 07:40 AM
"How long have you people been here?" I asked franticly.

Super_Lawliet
June 24th, 2005, 07:42 AM
"...About a day or so..." I handed Alan to Julie and set a hand on the frightened girl's shoulder. "Calm down...tell me your name..." I nodded, giving a gentle smile.

Pineapple Pocky
June 24th, 2005, 07:50 AM
Alan started to whimper. "you okay little buddy?" He was looking around at the dark bushes. "What's wrong?!" I looked again and saw a long skinny greenish brown tail sticking out of the bushes. I went to walk closer to it, but as soon as i moved the tail was gone. "I wonder what that was?" Alan started to whimper again so i carried him back into the cave.

Tapioca
June 24th, 2005, 08:01 AM
"Im Teresa. Im 13, and Ive been here since I was 6 years old." I explained. "I know this island well, and if you need help getting off, Ill help."

Pineapple Pocky
June 24th, 2005, 08:05 AM
OCC:wow...
"Youv'e been on this island for seven years, and the dino's still heven't picked you off?! well... you've got better luck than us!" i said going back into the far corner of the cave.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 24th, 2005, 08:05 AM
ooc: Someone say something to me because I have a major case of RP block rright now. XD

Super_Lawliet
June 24th, 2005, 08:07 AM
"Hmm...well...get into the cave with the others....you'll be safe...." I looked to everyone else. "I'm gonna go look for food so everyone STAY HERE....alright?" I looked to Sam. "Watch Alan and Ian..." I turned, walking off.

Pineapple Pocky
June 24th, 2005, 08:07 AM
OCC: Huh? what do ya mean Rp block?...

Super_Lawliet
June 24th, 2005, 08:24 AM
OOC: I have more posts than Violet T_T sad sad world...

Pineapple Pocky
June 24th, 2005, 08:28 AM
OCC: hey! what's that supposed ta mean!!! i just started!

Super_Lawliet
June 24th, 2005, 08:29 AM
OOC: Ok People...back to ze rp!

Tapioca
June 24th, 2005, 08:31 AM
I sat down next to the wall of the cave, and took a deep breath. "Ive been here for 7 years, and they think we are safe? Ha..." I muttered.

Super_Lawliet
June 24th, 2005, 08:44 AM
OOC: Hey everyone, I'm gonna go take a npa. dun powerplay my char of nyone else's! that's a major rullleeee! ^__^

Pineapple Pocky
June 24th, 2005, 08:46 AM
Julie heard him and looked up. "I never said we were safe..." I mumbled so no one could hear me.I just kept petting Alan's head. Alan let out another whimper. "it's okay Al... whatever was out there is gone now..." I whispered to the little dino. He quieted down a little, but he still looked towards the mouth of the cave. "it'll be okay... one we find a radio or something, we'll be out of here, and you won't have to see those mean carnivores again."

OCC: Okayys Jack. :P

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 24th, 2005, 04:17 PM
"Yeah, it's gone... for now. How much longer are we going to stay in this cave until another one comes? I say we move, that spino had to of told it's pack where we were.", Sam said. But then, she had an epiphany. Pack? Were there really more of them here? "If there is more than one, that is.", she said. "You,", Sam said to the person who had just walked into the cave, "You said you've been here for 7 years. Is there more of them?"

Super_Lawliet
June 24th, 2005, 04:22 PM
I stumbled trought the brush and bushes, looking for some food. Soon I came upon a berry bush, and examined it. Pulling a small pouch from my pants pocket, I picked a few berries before continuing on. Slowling slightly, I noticed all life went dead, there was nothing but silence. I grabbed a stick, looking around. I could've run but I was too far from the cave.

OOC: I have a plan there, SO NO RUIN IT!!! ^__^

Tapioca
June 24th, 2005, 05:53 PM
"Ive only seen one. But Ive heard more." I explained. "So, theres more than one, and there isnt many places to hide. Theyre extremly intellgent."

Super_Lawliet
June 24th, 2005, 06:50 PM
I returned much later than I had promised, dragging to rapotor carcasses. "H-hey everyone..." My body was bruised and battered, nothing but a price to pay for saving the girls. I droped everything, falling.

Pineapple Pocky
June 24th, 2005, 07:08 PM
"I think he's gonna be okay." i said looking over. I helped drag him to the back of the cave, and was trying to clean out the cuts with a little water.

Super_Lawliet
June 24th, 2005, 07:15 PM
"I...have learned this....raptors are nasty buggers...worse as adults...." I blinked, beginning to hallucinate. "Look..a-at all the pretty women..."

OOC: He's acting like drunk! lol...

He laughed stupidly and poked Julie in the chest. "Poke....poke....poke...."

Pineapple Pocky
June 24th, 2005, 07:29 PM
*Julie's veins started to pop like they do in the cartoons* (lol!)
"Watch were your poking buddy!!!!!!!!!!!" she growled slapping his hand. "Will you come back to reality already?!"

Super_Lawliet
June 24th, 2005, 07:31 PM
He whined when she slapped his hand, but went back to poking."A-...are they real?"

Pineapple Pocky
June 24th, 2005, 08:03 PM
*GRRRRRR!* "WHY YOU LITTLE! IF YOU WEREN'T ALREADY HALF DEAD, I'D BEAT YOU TO A BLOODY PULP!!!"

occ: i wouldn't care if you were drunk or dying, in real life that guy would be in for it!... (Lol!)

Super_Lawliet
June 24th, 2005, 08:04 PM
OOC: lol

He yelped and started crying, curling up into a ball (like a kitten!). "No one wuff meeee....."

Pineapple Pocky
June 24th, 2005, 08:16 PM
Occ: yea your right, no one does luv ya! (Muwhahaha!!! JUST KIDDIN! JUST KIDDIN!)

"Huh?... Aw Jack! I didn't mean to yell at you, but just cause you got attacked doesn't give you the right to be such a pervert!..." Julie looked back. "Besides at least they all love you!"
Occ: Lol! notice i said THEY! Hehehe...

Super_Lawliet
June 24th, 2005, 08:35 PM
I uncurled, realizing that was just a mistake. "Ow..ow...." Wincing I sat up, taking Ian into my arms.

Pineapple Pocky
June 25th, 2005, 12:27 PM
Julie half- smiled. "Finally he comes back to the real world!... little perv..." Alan started to snort and run around in circles. "What's wrong with him?!" "Alan?"

Super_Lawliet
June 25th, 2005, 12:44 PM
I set Ian aside and stood,limping to the mouth of the cave. "Hm...." Watching the trees move I went back for my book and opened it, seeing the head of a nasty looking dino as I made my way back to the mouth of the cave.

Allosaurus
Pronunciation:all-oh-SA-rus
Meaning: Different lizard - it had strange vertebrae
Animal Type: Dinosaur (theropod)
Dietary Type:Carnivore - hunted big game
Size: Up to 12 Metres long
Weight:Up to 3 tonnes
Major Fossil Finds:Wyoming USA, New Mexico USA, Utah, Tanzania

http://simonkrauter.ntux.at/newdinorama/dinos/allosaurus/allosaurus_z1%5B1%5D.jpg

Pineapple Pocky
June 25th, 2005, 12:47 PM
Julie walked next to Jack and saw a weirder version of a T-Rex. "An Al- Allosaur---" Ann got so scared she fainted.

Occ: Heh. Allosaurus isn't even big enough to faint over!

Super_Lawliet
June 25th, 2005, 12:51 PM
"Oh snap!" I dropped the book and grabbed Julie about the waist, heaving her over a shoulder, backing further into the cave.

OOC: LOL! I quoted my own avatar!

Pineapple Pocky
June 25th, 2005, 01:10 PM
Occ: Hehehe! i noticed dat! (P.S. you werent supposed to pick me up, cause i was doing one of those faints where you get back up like ten seconds later!

Julie woke up a minute later. Julie opened her eyes to see the world... upside down?!!! "What the?!" Julie looked around the cave and noticed Jack wasn't sitting down, so... "Jack?! Jack! put me down! put me down!!!"

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 25th, 2005, 01:49 PM
Sam chuckled at what happened with Julie. The poking was funny, he was acting drunk! She shook her head in amusement. Then she laughed when Julie fainted and realized that she was upside down. "Jack, you should sit down. I don't think your leg should be walked on right now, you were just attacked by dinosaur.", Sam said, hoping he wouldn't try to be so macho macho and sit down.

Super_Lawliet
June 25th, 2005, 01:55 PM
I grunted at Sam and set Julie down, plopping onto the ground. "Well sorry....."

Tapioca
June 25th, 2005, 02:13 PM
I looked around, and saw trees moving in the distance. Its somethin big... I looked at the rest of the people. But, its too far away to worry about... Oh well. I thought, and continued to watch the trees move with the dinosaur.

Super_Lawliet
June 25th, 2005, 04:15 PM
I yawned and grabbed the book once more, reading. "RazzFRAZZA BLAH BLAH...."

Pineapple Pocky
June 25th, 2005, 06:58 PM
OCC: -_- hey Sam! your supposed to have my back!!! I wouldn't of laughed if it was you he was poking... *grrrr...*

Julie relaxed now that she was on the ground. "Man that was close!" She looked over at Jack. "Wait a minute... JACK! *Slaps his head* you shouldn't be walking around in the first place! Let alone picking people up!"

Super_Lawliet
June 25th, 2005, 07:17 PM
"Hmph....." I sniffled and cotinued to read, tear running down cheek. "Well sorry....."

Pineapple Pocky
June 25th, 2005, 08:52 PM
Julie saw him crying and stopped yelling at him. "Aww... Jack! Don't cry buddy... you know i didn't mean it." she wiped the tear off his face, and ruffled his hair playfully. "You just shouldn't be such a daredevil when your hurt kay?"

Super_Lawliet
June 25th, 2005, 09:05 PM
He nodded and sniffled. "...But are they really real?"

Pineapple Pocky
June 25th, 2005, 09:39 PM
*twitch* "Ya know Jack... you really now how to ruin a good moment!" Julie growled.

Super_Lawliet
June 25th, 2005, 09:42 PM
He sighed and looked around for his pack. Grabbing it, he shoved his hand in and pulled out some pills. "Sorry...it's just when I don't take these on time I get loopy...." I opened the bottle and took a few into my hand then mouth. swallowing. ''Give me about ten minutes..."

shark_king
June 25th, 2005, 10:07 PM
chase
male
all black cloths brown eyes
calm,ready to fight
*looks around for people and sees a spinosaurus*oh god help!!!

Super_Lawliet
June 26th, 2005, 01:03 PM
OOC: *stops everything*um..question newcomer...

Pineapple Pocky
June 26th, 2005, 03:24 PM
OCC:Loopy! Loopy! ^_^

"So that's why you got all crazy and dillusional on us!"

OCC:Hmmm... i should steal his pills when he's not looking, and he'll go all crazy again... but this time i'll tell Sam to take care of him! Hehehe! We'll see who's laughing when he starts poking her! (hehe! naw, i wouldn't do that.) (or would i?!)

Super_Lawliet
June 26th, 2005, 03:29 PM
"Yes....I know it's kind of odd..." He squinted slightly. "And if you even think of touching my medicine...you'll regret it...."

Pineapple Pocky
June 26th, 2005, 03:43 PM
OCC:Bring it on dude!!! (lol) ^-^

"What makes you think i would Jack?!!!" Julie saidgetting ticked off again.

Super_Lawliet
June 26th, 2005, 03:44 PM
"You have that look in your eye babe...I mean Julie...."

Pineapple Pocky
June 27th, 2005, 01:04 PM
"Heh. I probably do." she got up and walked back over to the back of the cave and sat next to Sam and Alan. "So how long are we going to stay in this place? shouldn't we start looking for a way to get help?!" She just sighed and gave up talking. She petted Alan again then started daydreaming of being home.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 27th, 2005, 06:51 PM
"Even if we could get help, there's a very small chance of us leaving within the next few days. I'd look forward to finding civilization first.", Sam said. She then started to stroke Alan who was sitting next to her.

Pineapple Pocky
June 27th, 2005, 07:03 PM
"... ..." Julie said nothing. There was nothing else left to say... Talking would not help them get of the island. Julie just wanted to go home. And so she decided not to say anything for a while. She would just sit there and dream for a while.
(occ: hey Sam! your back. Hey, go check out the Wolf RP, Rokuni is gonna fall soon!)

Super_Lawliet
June 28th, 2005, 04:21 PM
I sat in silence, becoming very worried. We might never get off the island, which would be bad...

Pineapple Pocky
June 28th, 2005, 04:52 PM
Julie continued to just sit there and daydream, not wanting to believe she was even here anymore. She sighed and closed her eyes.

Super_Lawliet
June 28th, 2005, 05:02 PM
I stood and limped over to the two, pulling Julie to her feet. I looked into her eyes, really concerned. Then I saw it, she needed convincing. "I know you'll slap me...but I have to...I know Kat will KILL me...but I have to do this..." I leant in closer, kissing her gently.

OOC: WooT!

Pineapple Pocky
June 28th, 2005, 09:21 PM
Occ: O_0 ... ... This is just weird!...

Julie snapped out her daydreaming realizing what Jack was doing. She pushed him back and punched him in the stomach. "WHAT THE H@#$ ARE YOU DOING!!!!!!" she yelled. She kicked him (you know where) and ran and out of the cave running until she reached a tall tree and climbed up it. She looked around. She couldn't see any dinosaurs anywhere (or people coming after her), so she leaned back and sat there going back to her daydreaming. "They had better not follow me... she thought. "I'll just have to find a way out of here on my own". Julie decided she would find a way to make a boat, that is if she didn't find a radio somewhere first.

OCC: Nobody come after me, i'm supposed to go by myself until i find a way to get off the island (then i'll come back for you guys... if i want to that is :confused: ! I'll probably come back to say hey to Alan. :P

Super_Lawliet
July 5th, 2005, 03:07 PM
I yelled out in pain, keeling over. Curling up into a ball I began whimpering, seriously pained and not feeling too well.

Trainer Kat
July 6th, 2005, 05:35 PM
OOC: Grounded, sorry. :( And...kinda backtracking...

IC: Kat's cheeks grew red. Jack had...just kissed Julie, who had attacked Jack and then left. Kat turned her attention back to Jack, who was obviously in pain. Now's my chance... She walked up to Jack and crouched down beside him. "Are you okay?" she asked. "Is there anything I can do?"

Super_Lawliet
July 6th, 2005, 05:50 PM
"W-well...m-my wins hurt...." He was still curled up, voice a bit higher than usual. "Pain...."

Trainer Kat
July 6th, 2005, 05:59 PM
OOC: n.n

IC: Kat smiled sympathetically. "I'm sorry," she said. She wrapped her arms around his curled-up body and kissed his neck.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
July 7th, 2005, 07:59 AM
Sam laughed as she has never laughed before. She could see Kat and Jack's heads turning or at least their eyes looking at her. "What? You guys are so funny! It's like watching a bad soap opera.", Sam continued to laugh. She walked over and sat next to Jack and Kat. "You guys are way in over your heads,", she said offering a hand to Jack to help him up, "but I don't blame you.", Sam said smiling. Sam meant nothing by her words, she just had to make someone laugh, things were getting way too desperate.

ooc: :D Has anyone watched the 70's house on Mtv? That show is frickin halarious. :D

Super_Lawliet
July 7th, 2005, 12:22 PM
He whined and sort of cuddled up to Kat, burying his face in he chest for 'protection' against the other 'evil' girl. "Save me save me...."

OOC: lol!

Trainer Kat
July 7th, 2005, 12:59 PM
Kat turned bright red. She stroked his hair. "Don't worry, it's okay," she said.

Super_Lawliet
July 7th, 2005, 01:01 PM
"I'm hurting...I'm hungry...plus I'm starting to smell...."

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
July 7th, 2005, 02:47 PM
"Fine, if you can't take a joke,", Sam mumbled for them to intentionally hear, and then she walked out of the cave and climbed on top of it, sitting on a very high rock.

Super_Lawliet
July 7th, 2005, 03:18 PM
"I...I'm sorry for putting everyone in danger....I'm sorry....."He looked up at Kat, tears falling. "I'm so sorry....please forgive me...."

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
July 7th, 2005, 05:00 PM
Sam looked out over the trees, the cave was really that tall. She could see the mountains of trees in the distance. It seemed so peaceful above the hell it seemed below. Sam was used to being left out of a lot of things, she wasn't everybody's favorite. So, she continued to stare over the treetops at the peaceful world above.

Super_Lawliet
July 8th, 2005, 04:47 AM
"K...Kat...." I sat up and smiled slightly, touching her arm. "I...I'm sorry if I upset you hun....."

Trainer Kat
July 8th, 2005, 05:01 AM
Kat smiled back. "No...you didn't upset me," she said. She turned a little red.

Super_Lawliet
July 8th, 2005, 05:04 AM
He shook his head and grabbed her arm gently, pulling te beautiful girl into his lap. "I am sory...." He lloks down at her, a look of love present. "I am....."

Trainer Kat
July 8th, 2005, 02:39 PM
Kat's cheeks turned a darker shade of red. "Um...it...it's fine..." she said, looking down. "N...no harm done..."

Super_Lawliet
July 8th, 2005, 02:41 PM
"..." He gently tilted her head up slightly and turned it as well, placing a kiss upon her lips.

Trainer Kat
July 8th, 2005, 04:52 PM
OOC: Sorry, I just read the OOC: on Sawrah's post. ^^;; What is the 70's house?

IC: Kat looked shocked. She closed her eyes and kissed him back. She had waited for this.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
July 8th, 2005, 06:19 PM
ooc: It's a new reality show on MTV where people move into a house that is from the 70's and everything they say, do, eat, and whatever is from the 70's. If they say something modern, then they have to go to the elimination round. But on the last one, all they had to do was play Operation, it was kinda funny. Oh, and, every time a buzzer goes off, whatever they're doing, they have to stop and do the hustle. XD

Super_Lawliet
July 9th, 2005, 03:11 PM
OOC: Ok, please talk about that in PM please....

IC:

He slowly sat back and smiled, laughing when Alan and Ian crawled into her lap. "The seem to love you...."

Trainer Kat
July 9th, 2005, 03:18 PM
OOC: Sowwy! TT__TT

IC: Kat laughed as well. "Hello, you two!" she said. She pat them both and smiled.

Super_Lawliet
July 9th, 2005, 03:22 PM
"Love....could you go get Sammy? With all that Raptor meat I should keep the small fires we have going and cook...."

Trainer Kat
July 11th, 2005, 01:59 PM
Kat nodded and stood up. "I'll be right back," she said, smiling. She walked out of the cave. "Sam?" she called. "Jack wants you."

JBCBlank
July 11th, 2005, 03:14 PM
I know it might be a bit late but....

Name: Alandros.
Appearance: http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/JBCBlank/nodisaone.jpg
Personality: Can be very mean at times... but what can one expect he has been living on the island sence he can remember and living with a pack of Megaraptors can make anyone agressive.
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/JBCBlank/megaraptor4.jpg

Super_Lawliet
July 11th, 2005, 03:21 PM
OOC: You're in, now let's get back on track.

Serenity looked up from her perch in a tree near that cave the others were in. Jumping down swiftly, she landed silently and went the way Jack had gone, serching for their leader. She stopped quickly at the sight of a bloody shirt and jacket. "No..." She ran some more then stopped at the sight, looking away. "Kat won't be happy...."

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
July 11th, 2005, 03:22 PM
ooc: I have no problem with you joining.

ic: "Okay, I'll be there in a minute.", Sam said, wanting to stay for just a second later.

ooc: I have an idea of how you can come in.

Super_Lawliet
July 11th, 2005, 03:24 PM
OOC: Let him come in however he wants hun lol

JBCBlank
July 11th, 2005, 03:25 PM
Alandros, jumps on the bigest Megaraptor, "Tienes tu comida, ya vamonos!" he yells at them... he had been with them sence they were hatched so they relied on him to be the leader....

OOC: for thoes who don't speak spanish... I said.. "You have you food, so lets go!"

IC: he kicks the big nine meter tall beast in the sides and he starts to run, nearly running over a younge girl who was in the way.

Super_Lawliet
July 11th, 2005, 03:30 PM
"Megaraptors....they....killed Jack...." Her head jearked at a voice, a boy, age she didn't know, but they animals weren't attacking him. "Hey you! YOU!"