View Full Version : Fave Region

Baker's Bulbasaur
June 19th, 2005, 1:08 PM
I dont know if this has alrfeady been posted before, if so then I apologise, but either way I think it would be cool to findm out again.

what region of pokemon is your favourite?

mince is kanto, as I just think that the pokemon from there are cooler. with some of my faves like Bulbasaur, pidgeotto, and cloyster, althoagh I quite like the hoenn region, hell I like em all, but kanto the most.

Flame of Destruction
June 19th, 2005, 1:25 PM
I like Johto, it was the first place you could get Umbreon, Typhlosion, Lugia, Tyranitar, and Scizor. Plus one of my favorite pokemon games is Gold and Silver.

Squeegee Beckenheim
June 19th, 2005, 2:52 PM
You should have added a poll Baker, but my fav is Hoenn. I have liked Hoenn the most since the first time I played Ruby. It rocks!

June 19th, 2005, 4:48 PM
Mine would have to be Hoenn. I like Kanto and I love the pokemon in Johto, but Hoenn's region layout and different cities takes the cake. It's just so fun to walk around (unless you occasionally get lost in the ocean like me -_-). Other than that though, it's fun!

Static Raven
June 19th, 2005, 4:49 PM
My favorite's Johto, even though I didn't see many of the episodes, but I loved G/S/C for GBA. Not to mention it's home to every single one of my favorite Pokemon. X3

June 19th, 2005, 5:03 PM
*burns hoen* a tie between kanto and jhoto one pokemon charazard

Crystal Clair
June 19th, 2005, 5:31 PM
Johto for me. Houen is some weird, clean place like Florida where everything is modern. And Kanto *memories of long past lifetimes comes to mind* too much history, nastalgia and memories there. But Johto was MY beginning. I felt this fresh new feeling and I loved the "filler" episodes, the gymleaders, the classic cast, the clothes of the new starting trainers, the new Pokemon, the new landscape, the new songs. Everything about Johto I liked especially Clair and Liza and Whitney, Tsukushi, Matsuba, Hayato and CHIGUSA!
That's my reason.

June 19th, 2005, 6:12 PM
Hoenn for me. While I started at the Pokemon fad in '98, I lost interest for Pokemon for 2 years. R/S came out, I got back into Pokemon and all the new monsters to me where more interesting then Johto's.

June 19th, 2005, 10:48 PM
Jhoto for me. I love the diversity of that place which isn't in Kanto, such as the different islands, a number beaches, forests which are dark, cities and harsh mountain areas. I also love the Jhoto BGM's.

June 20th, 2005, 3:17 AM
Johto definitely even though Hoenn has a nicer layout I like the big ocean in Hoenn but Johto is still better don't ask me why, I just don't know.

June 20th, 2005, 3:19 AM
I like Johto! It is the region where you can first get Umbreon!

June 20th, 2005, 3:22 AM
I like Johto the most. Mainly because it's the first one to have Pichu ^^

June 20th, 2005, 5:48 AM
I like Hoenn the best because it has one of my favorite pokemon:Latias

June 20th, 2005, 5:49 AM
I like Johto the best. It has lots of cool Pokmon :)

June 20th, 2005, 6:29 AM
Hoenn and Johto have my vote.

Hoenn = Absol, Duskull, Mightyena, Camerupt, and Claydol
Johto = Houndoom, Lanturn, Espeon, Umbreon, and Misdreavus

Hoenn + Johto = GOOD

June 20th, 2005, 8:24 AM
I think I'd have to go for Kanto. ^_____^ I love all the regions and all the Pokemon, but Kanto is just the original region with the original 150 Pokemon. ^o^ Plus the anime series there pwned the others. XD

June 20th, 2005, 8:26 AM
Jhoto/Kanto because my faves are in there.

June 20th, 2005, 8:32 AM
My is Johto,my fav pokes are there(Umbreon,feraligator,heracross...),and my fav game is crystal...

June 20th, 2005, 9:01 AM
Johto, they have the weirdest looking Pokemons.(ex. Heracross)

Legendary Birds
June 20th, 2005, 11:31 AM
I like the Kanto pokemon the best, but Hoenn definitely had the best plot/ layout....

June 20th, 2005, 12:00 PM
Definatly Jotho. Because it had more deeper parts to explore and many original things.
The cool dungeons like whirl Islands and silver cave.
It also hosts a couple of super duper cool pokemon.
The citys and towns had a very cool design and layout.
Only Kanto has one of the biggest parts of all the regions and that is the silph co. building. They never made anything bigger than that, I think.

June 21st, 2005, 10:45 AM
Jotho. I started playing when R/S came out and played it parallelly with rystal. I liked the way R/S looked but there's just something about Jotho I liked more than a tiny bit more.

June 22nd, 2005, 8:23 AM
I'd have to say, Hoenn is my fave now that it has the Battle Frontier.

Mister Psilo
June 22nd, 2005, 8:47 AM
It's a tie between Jouto and Houen.

I liked Jouto's pokemon the best, but I enjoyed travelling through Houen more. So it evens out for me. Plus, they both have my favorite professors. +coughs+

June 23rd, 2005, 6:46 PM
Jhoto! <3

It just seemed like the most entertaining romp in the Pokmon world. Hoenn is a close second ^_~

June 23rd, 2005, 7:20 PM
Do the Orange Islands count? If not than defintly Kanto. Its the only one I've fully memorised!

June 23rd, 2005, 9:56 PM
Well, it would have to be Kanto... it reminds me of the good ol' days, XD... lets bust out the trusty original game boys and pokebattle, w00t... lol. oh yea, and Kasumi is there, :p

June 23rd, 2005, 11:05 PM
Im going to have to go with the Johto Region. I like their pokemo best.

June 24th, 2005, 12:08 AM
Kanto, Jhoto, Orange Island and Hoenn too.