PDA

View Full Version : ~[Summer] Pokemon Trainers~

mistywishmaker
June 19th, 2005, 04:21 PM
Hello! It's summer now, and I decided to do a little CGing on the computer. I took a few characters and decided to give them a summer touch! (They were also gifts for two people roleplaying Brenden and May)
I'll try to add more overtime (if I'm not busy with summer reading XD) and yes, I know I'm not the best CG artist; comments are welcome, however!

Here they are: *tomatoes start flying at me and my art*

So far the characters are:
May, Brendan, Misty, NEW UPDATE: Ash

May
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v162/mistydreams4ever/mayfanartbyme.jpg

Brenden
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v162/mistydreams4ever/brendenfanartbyme.jpg

Misty
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v162/mistydreams4ever/mistyfanartbymesummer.jpg

That's all for now! I'll add more soon! :) Comments, anyone?

NEW:
Ash
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v162/mistydreams4ever/ashfanartbyme.jpg
((I spent a WHOLE hour drawing this Ash... it still came out very... not good-looking.... -__-))

Shikon no Tama
June 20th, 2005, 02:13 PM
Those are very nice. I like the way you put that summer lens flare into the top right hand side. Very nice art work mistywishmaker. ^______^

Cybex Mewtwo
June 21st, 2005, 05:42 AM
You did some spectacular work. Especially with Misty!!! I always LOVED Misty out of all the others, and you have made her even more spectacular! You deserve a pat on the back and more!

mistywishmaker
June 21st, 2005, 04:49 PM
^Ooooh, thank you Shikon No Tama and Cybex Mewtwo! ^_^

I thought no one here thought anything about my pictures... I really appreciate the comments! :)

Yameneko549
June 21st, 2005, 04:59 PM
All three are amazing. I like the one of Misty the most. I think it's the expression that got me liking it.

Forest Grovyle
June 22nd, 2005, 05:09 AM
Awww, they're very cute! I especially like the one of Brendan ^_^ You did a great job, and you clearly have talent! Keep it up! The only thing I could suggest is to use a little more shading, but other than that they look great! You have a really good grasp of anim-style characters. :)

mewthree w/armor
June 22nd, 2005, 05:45 AM
Very Very nice, all of them are excellent.

mistywishmaker
June 22nd, 2005, 08:04 PM
Ah, Forest Grovyle, Mewthree W/Armor thanks for the suggestions/helpful tips/kind comments! I'm planning to add at least two more characters soon! Thanks for the comments, everyone! :)

Carina
July 2nd, 2005, 05:22 PM
I think they look great! May and Misty look so pretty and what are you talking about? Ash is really good-looking in your picture! :P

Sunflorazumarill
July 2nd, 2005, 05:27 PM
Could you do an Erika one?

Kurosaki~Dragon
July 2nd, 2005, 09:38 PM
hmm...ashs' shoulder looks a bit big and as if its sticking out a bit to much...well to me anyway XD

can you do one of Steven/Daigo?

Forest Grovyle
July 3rd, 2005, 12:40 AM
I love Ash's face! ^_^ I think it looks very Ash-like. ;) The shoulder sticks out a little as Legendary Rayquaza said but overall it's very nice! :D Keep it up!

DarkPegasus
July 3rd, 2005, 12:47 AM
Your staff is really cool,my favorite is Misty...

Mister Psilo
July 3rd, 2005, 05:18 PM
You have a very adorable style. The only major flaw I see in your work is that the ears are a bit too low and perhaps too small. Well, except in the Satoshi picture. Haruka and Kasumi look a bit too similiar as well.

My favorite has to be the one of Yuuki. He's very cute, especially with that big ol' grin. The whole piece is so lighthearted and has an all around happy-go-lucky flair to it.
I love that hat on Haruka too. It's so her style.

Kasumi looks really pretty. I love her expression a lot. It reminds me a bit of someone's style, but I can't recall whose. Mm...
Satoshi has, like, an adorable goofy smile going on. It looks a bit like he's thinking of something humorous.

Great work on all of them! :D

mistywishmaker
July 3rd, 2005, 09:10 PM
^Ah, thanks for all the comments, everyone! I'm working hard to make more, and I think I'll do an Erika one or even a Steven one soon! Thanks everyone! ^_^ I intentionally made Satoshi's shoulder a bit high, but now it's just a bit TOO noticeable... ^_^; I should edit that XD