View Full Version : The Warriors/Wizards Academy

Pages : [1] 2

June 19th, 2005, 8:13 PM
The Story

War has broken out in the Kingdom of Falador. The kingdom is being chipped apart by little pieces. The kingdom is in desperate need of soldiers and etc. You have been drafted into the Battling School of Falador. You will be allowed to bring one pet with you. You learn archery, sword fighting and horse riding if you're a warrior. You learn spells and how to make potions if you're a wizard. The school starts in a few days, so get ready!

Character Sign-Ups
Name: (Self explanatory)
Nickname: (What people call you)
Appearance: (You know what this means)
Skills: (What you can do)
Personality: (You know this too)
Village: (Akare Village, Kaze Village, Luster Village, Whirlwind Village, Lava Village, Aquatic Village, Quake Village, Akhere Village, and Falalarbor Village)
What you will study: (Warrior, Wizard)
Major: (Warrior: Animal Riding, Swrod Fighting or Archery. Wizards: Spells or Potions Making)
Special Power: (ne special power, like power of wind, power of fire, ice, water, etc.)
Pet: (Dragon, dog, cat, horse, Sea Serpent or wolf)
Name of Pet: (Name of Pet)

Name: Hunter
Nickname: The Whirlwind Prodigy
Appearance: Spiky, hazel colored hair, a brown t-shirt under a brown polo. Has brown eyes and a scar on his left eye from up to down. Has a brown belt that can hold a small knife and khaki pants.
Skills: Good Aim, tames even most ferocious animals.
Personality: Trouble maker, tough, seems mean but is actually nice.
Village: Whirlwind Village
What you will study: Warrior
Major(s): Archery, and Animal Riding
Special Power: Power over Wind
Pet: Dragon
Name of Pet: Luster

June 20th, 2005, 4:25 AM
I'll sign up! Sounds fun!!

Name: Serenity
Nickname:Aquatic Goddess
Appearance: Long blue hair kept in a braid, blue-green eyes.Wears a bright blue V-neck tunic and darker blue leggings. Slung over her back is a custom made bow hold, accopnying an older arrow sling. She wears a pair of soft boots made from the skin of an ancient sea serpent. A blue crystal pendant tied to a serpent sking string rests upon her neck.
Skills: Amazing aim, Superior riding skills
Personality:Fun loving, serious in serious situations, otherwise fairly laid back. Kind hearted
Village:Aquatic Village
Major(s): Animal Riding and Archery
Special Power: Power over Water
Pet:Sea Serpent
Name of Pet: Minshka

Trainer Kat
June 20th, 2005, 5:39 AM
Name: Rem
Nickname: The Disgraceful Flame
Appearance: Rem has jet black hair that falls over his left eye. Throughout, his hair has thick red streaks. He has bright blue eyes. He wears a tight black t-shirt and baggy black pants. Under the t-shirt, he wears a tight black tank top (think of Dark's in DNAngel). His arms are scarred up. He is thin and has no muscle, making him a disgrace to the other, buff warriors.
Skills: Good taming animals, but not the best, and can do some fire spells, but seeing as he's not a wizard, they are weak.
Personality: Rem is extremely withdrawn and introverted. If he lets you in, even for a second, consider yourself lucky. He has been tormented his whole life by people who don't think he has any talent. His body type make people skeptical when he says he's going to be a warrior. He cares very much for Torrent, his dragon. Torrent seems to be the only one Rem trusts.
Village: Lava Village
Major: Animal Riding, Sword Fighting
Special Power: Power over Fire
Pet: Dragon (I like cats better, but going with Dragon)
Name of Pet: Torrent (don't ask...it's not a water dragon)

June 20th, 2005, 8:18 PM
Ok, we just need at least 2 more peoeple to join before we start. Well, keep 'em coming. And late sign-ups will be excepted.

June 20th, 2005, 8:59 PM
Sounds cool. Count me in!

Appearance: Legolas is six foot flat, weighing 180 pounds. He has pure blonde hair,and tan skin, he has a Black long pants, and a Black t-shirt. He has Blue eyes.
Skills: Fantasic at animal riding and Two-sword fighting
Personality: Legolas saw his parents killed in front of him..., this has made him edgy, and ready to kill. This has also made Legolas care deeply for ANYONE nice to him. He will always come and fight if a great friend is in troble. He also LOVES to kill. He thinks of it has revenge
Village:Quake Village
Major:Animal Riding Two Swrod Fighting
Special Power: Power of wind
Name of Pet: Airock

June 21st, 2005, 5:35 AM
Sounds like fun!!

Name: Skye
Nickname: none
Appearance: Short and very fit despite her preference to study wizzardry, Skye stands at about 5'2" and weighs about 115 lbs. She has short fair blond hair, in a pixie cut, and piercing indigo eyes. She can be found clad in loose-fitting, simple, solid colored clothes, mostly wide-legged pants that give the impression of a dress and long-sleeved shirts. This attire is often hidden by a heavy hooded robe of varying colors. She usually wears some kind of sandal on her feet, or no shoes at all.
Skills: Skye is very intuitive. She can sense people's feelings very easily, so she is very useful in interrogation situations when they need to determine whether someone is lying or not. Unfortunately, along with this skill comes a pretty serious bad side: she also has the ability to feel others' pain as if it were her own. She is hoping that her mentors at the school can help her built a tolerance for it, as it is very diffecult for her in times of war.
Skye also has some great fighting skills, having been trained in martial arts and basic swordsplay. Her skills lie mostly in magic, however, but she believes that she should be well-rounded.
Personality: Kind of quiet, Skye likes to keep to herself. She has trouble making good and lasting friendships because of her intuition. She has been let down many times by friends who lie to her, and she knows it because she can sense it. She avoids getting close to people, but will help just about anyone out in a jam.
Village: Kaze Village
What you will study: Wizzardry
Major: Spells
Special Power: Intuition, and magic, obviously
Pet: Dragon (anyone ever seen the Neverending Story? Know Falcor the luck dragon? She looks like that!)
Name of Pet: Yukiko

June 21st, 2005, 7:02 AM
Can I join!?

Name: Rory
Nickname: Angel
Appearance: Brown hair, Baby blue eyes, ripped jeans,long white sleeved t-shirt, black vest overlong sleeve , and black half fingered gloves.
Skills: Potions making
Personality: Mean, but has a soft heart.
Village: Aquatic Village
What you will study: Wizardry
Major: Potion Making
Special Power: Ice
Name of Pet: Gigi

rayquaza master z
June 21st, 2005, 3:56 PM
is there also a place called varook al-kahared and dreyenor if there is then i like playing runescape alot better than acting it out

rayquaza master z
June 21st, 2005, 4:10 PM
and i guess i can join if you let me
name necroshunter(my runescape name if not then just necros)
nickname the dark hunter
age 21
apperence black armour,chaos staff,obsidian greatsword,obsidian shield and a willow long bow
skills light,dark and fire magic attacks,hand2hand and wepon fighting and ranging
village lava vill
personality dark mysterious and short tempered
studies in magic,arching and wep. fighting
major magic
special power call upon the darkness
pet black dragon (my raquaza below)
pets name dark flame

Raichu Master
June 21st, 2005, 5:36 PM
Name: Alvender Con'tirna
Nickname: Al
Race: Moon Elf
Appearance: Harden over the ages (maybe not many years, still a newborn by elven standards. He was enslaved, and abused since he was 5 by humans so those five years were LONG!), his youthful sapphire eyes, have a crusty haze over them. His long shoulder-length brown hair was cut to ear length because of his former master. He wears loose brown peasant clothing since he just managed to escape his master's plantation, and accidentally stumbling upon the academy. His complection is tanned from the work on the plantation, and his hands are calised and scared from the beatings.
Skills: His odd combanation of broadsword and scimitar. The blade of the broadsword is like a clear ocean blue, it sort of looks like a gel substance but is solid. It's well-sharpened in the front, and is ceraded in the back, making it look sort of like a butcher's knife. The scimitar is the same color yet in the shape of a scimitar. Both weapons are perfectly balanced to be wielded single-handedly, so he can wield both at the same time, oddly enough their light and extremely deadly.
Personality: Harsh and hard to let his guard down, from the 13 years of abuse. He's quick on his toes and is the first to take in his surroundings. He doesn't take anything for granite since he came from nothing, and constantly looks behind his shoulder to make sure he isn't being hunted.
Village: Akare Village
Major: Warrior/Wizard
Special Powers: None other than what normal elves normally possess.
Pets: None

Hope that works, if it doesn't. PM me and I'll gladly discuss it over pm. I'm a bit of a stinker on spaming rp threads with OOC post.

June 21st, 2005, 6:34 PM
(Ok, we have enough people. You're all in. So, LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!)

"Oi'! Luster! Let's go! The Academy's gonna start soon. On Luster! On!" Hunter yelled as his Emerald colored dragon, Luster.

Luster let out a roar and flew off, Hunter on his back. Hunter made a come gesture with his hands and made a strong gust of wind blow with them, speeding them up by about fifty mile per hour. Luster and HUnter both saw the academy about fifteen minutes later. Hunter hopped off of Luster while in air and made the wind slow him down. He did a perfect summersault and landed in front of the door. "Well, let's do it then." Hunter said as he opened the door.

He entered the academy and saw many armor. Then a old looking old man with a weird blue hat that looked like a witches hat with yellow stars and blue robes greeted him. "Hunter, is it? You will be up stairs, second door to the door labled bathroom."

"How do you know my name?" Hunter asked.

"I jus tknow. Maybe someday you'll know. now, head up to your room." he said, smiling.

Hunter went up the red stairs to his room, unexpecting what would soon happen.

OOC: Well, lets start!

June 21st, 2005, 6:35 PM
Name: Devlin Remmings
Nickname: Dev
Appearance: Stands at 5'9, wares a red shirt and a black cloak, his hair is red and he has a large bang covering his left eye. Wares blue jeans and blue and white shoes. has on black fingerless training gloves on also. his eyes are green. has a silver pentagram necklace.
Skills: Always being serious, Able to clam most animals down. Excellent Reading of all types of text
Personality: Likes to keep to himself but will open to friends or mostly his pet.
Village: Kaze Village
What you will study: Wizard
Major: Spells
Special Power: Power over Lightning
Pet: ((what no fox? fine)) Dragon
Name of Pet: Destiny ((or Dee))
((is this good/and may i join))

Trainer Kat
June 21st, 2005, 6:41 PM
Rem sat on Torrent, who had recently landed. The dragon walked up to the academy and stopped. Rem hopped off and looked at the doors. "Wow," he mumbled in his usual barely audible tone. He stepped inside.

An old man greeted him and instructed him to his room. Rem walked upstairs and went in. He sat down on his bed. Torrent curled up next to the bed and rest his chin on the matress. Rem put one hand on the dragon's nose.

June 21st, 2005, 6:51 PM
Serenity Sat silently upon her pet serpent Minshka, as he landed in front of the academy before sliding off gracefully. She walked inside with Minshka close behind, looking around as an old man greeted her. After a brief talk Serenity was led off to where she would be staying. "Thank you, kind sir." She said, bowing as the man left. Slowly going into the room, she stretched and sat down upon the bed, taking her boots off. Minshka looked at his 'owner' before curling up into a coil-like fashion.

June 21st, 2005, 6:59 PM
With a quiet sigh, Skye walked up to the academy's front doors. Yukiko, her furry white dragon, padded along beside her, lifting her giant blue eyes to gaze at the many spires and towers of the academy. Skye placed her small hands on Yukiko's back, the hood of her black robe hiding her face, especially her piercing indigo eyes. For that matter, the robe itself hid her small frame very nicely. A sandal-clad foot emerged once in a while, but other than that, she was completely hidden.

In her heart, she sensed a great deal of pain. Somewhere distant there was a battle emerging, fresh against the mid-morning. Her breathing becoming heavy, she leaned on Yukiko for support, and continued to walk. The dragon responded with a look Skye knew well, a look of understanding. Yukiko could feel it too, but her large form could take it much easier, but as the dragon began to decrease in size, becoming no larger than a ferret, Skye knew she was experiencing just as much pain. Yukiko settled herself around Skye's right arm, resting her head on her shoulder.

Skye pushed open the heavy wooden doors, and was met by an old man in a wizzard's hat and robes.

"It is an honor to be here," she told him politely, bowing respectfully. "I am ready to train."

"Go settle in your room first. It is up in the east tower, facing the morning sun. I think you will find the solitude to your liking," the man told her gently.

"Thank you, sir," Skye said, and headed towards the tower. Her satchel, slung over the shoulder not occupied by Yukiko, bounced with each step. She got into her room, lay her belongings on the floor, and looked out the window, her expression solemn. Yukiko shifted on her shoulder, understanding well Skye's predicament. The two of them had been together since birth, and they shared their minds so completely that it was diffecult sometimes to tell whose thoughts were whose.

"I suppose we should head down," she said softly, and Yukiko nodded.

Skye walked down the stairs softly, her robes flowing about her feet gracefully but with a quiet purpose. She returned to the first floor of the academy, where she waited patiently with the master for the others, feeling somewhat anxious.

Raichu Master
June 22nd, 2005, 6:02 AM
With his broadsword resting on his shoulder, and his other hand on the jeweled hilt of his sheathed scimitar, Alvender stepped into the academy. Looking around, his hard sapphire eyes scanned the area. The 18 year old elf wasn't very impressed, but then again, humans weren't his favorite race, so his vision was tainted by racism. He definitely wasn't an imperialist, but he was drafted here, beside he had no where else to go.

"Alvender Con'tirna I presume?" an old man greeted with a polite smile and a bow.

"Move, human," the elf huffed as he tried to sidestep and get around the old man.

"We can't have that now can we?" the old man asked. Not waiting for an answer, the hearty wizard patted the hardened elf on the shoulder. "Welcome to the Academy, young elf."

"Get off my shoulder or I'll cut you down and burn your body in a blaze of fire," Alvender threatened with the utmost seriousness as he narrowed his eyes.

"Touchy are we?" the wizard asked sarcastically, as he lifted his hand from the young elf's shoulder as he saw Alvender's broadsword move from his shoulder to it's tip touching the ground, ready to slash him apart.

"I hate human wizards," Alvender said as he shoved passed the old man and saw a few people. Walking over to a wall, he leaned up against it and closed his eyes, letting his sharp ears take in the sounds, and waiting for the academy to start.

June 22nd, 2005, 2:05 PM
"I hate human wizzards."

Skye turned her head in the direction of the elf. She regarded him indifferently, but she felt Yukiko's fur bristle. She absently pet Yukiko's head, scratching the scruff of her neck, urging her to calm down. They were all on the same side, after all.

"I'm sorry to hear that," she told the elf quietly. She sat down on the bottom of a set of stone steps, feeling the pain of the faraway battle rising in her own body. She drew a few sharp breaths and tried to focus the pain away from her body. Yukiko dug her talons into her shoulder, and Skye knew immediately what she wanted. The two of them walked out of the heavy doors to the academy and stood in the fresh open air.

Yukiko hopped off Skye's shoulder and landed on the ground, growing back to her original size, taking on more of the pain Skye felt. Skye looked at her companion gratefully, and the two of them sat out in the sun, waiting for the pain to pass.

June 22nd, 2005, 2:19 PM
Serenity soon stood and headed from her dwellings, returning to the first floor. She looked to an elf leaning against a wall and nodded in deep respect. Yes, it was the first time she had seen a true elf, but she didn't want to disturb him. Looking around, she noticed a few others.

Raichu Master
June 22nd, 2005, 5:29 PM
"Humans are never sorry," Alvender snapped, not opening a single eye to take one look at who was speaking to him, to make sure the person was even human. At this point in his life, he didn't really care what race the person was. "The only reason I'm even in a human academy is because I'm being hunted by a slave master, and if I dodged this stupid draft I'd be hunted by the imperials." the young elf huffed, finally opening his eyes, his hateful sapphire eyes boaring into the girl, whether it had any effect he didn't really care, she was obviously a wizard.

"Human's destroyed my village when I was a small lad, along with my father and mother who were two of the most impressive fighters in elven history. Killed by barbaric slave hunters, they were. Hunted and captured, I was, by a wizard, not much older than you. I suggest you back off," Alvender said, he had no clue why he was opening up to her like this, stupid wizard tricks, he guessed.

"If you're truly sorry, then leave me alone, I'm no gentleman, I'll cut you down where you stand," Alvender spat, trying to regain himself. These were very unstable times for the young elf, and he could explode at any moment. Shoving his way passed the girl, not giving her to pleasure of even knowing his name, he went to the farthest, and most unoccupied space in the room, and resumed his previous stance.

OOC: This has to be one of my best characters I ever made! (why?) Because he's so more original from the rest of mine! I'm quite please with the way he turned out! Y'all are in for some rough water! ;)

June 22nd, 2005, 5:52 PM
Skye sat outside, suprised at the openness of the elf. She dismissed his stony attitude towards her..more pressing pains were at hand than his opinion of her. It seemed to be lessening slightly, and Yukiko looked at her in agreement. The two of them made their way back to the others. Skye's dragon companion shrunk to her ferret size, and wrapped herself securely around Skye's shoulders.

Avoiding the eyes of the elf, she sat down on the stone steps once more, waiting for some kind of instruction.

Raichu Master
June 22nd, 2005, 6:01 PM
Alvender held his breath, trying not to give in to his elven lineage. He felt guilty for treating a female like that, even if she was human. "But she's a wizard," Alvender muttered to himself, as he kept his eyes shut. That didn't ease his guilty conscience. Alvender sighed and let his broadsword drop to the ground, he felt himself giving into his conscience. Dragging his feet, and his huge sword, he stocked over to the girl.

"My name's Alvender Con'Tirna. The way I treated you, was completely ignorant. Here I should find people who are most like me. I, too, am a sort of wizard. As wizard as an elf can get while keeping his warrior prowess," Alvender said, shoving out his hand for her to shake, it took all his strength to keep from swinging the arm back and unsheathing his scimitar and lunging at the girl. "It seems I need a friend," Alvender muttered, which made put a big hole in his pride. "But if you use any wizarding tricks on me, when we aren't training together, I'll cut you down on the shot. I still HATE human wizard," Alvender warned, knowing that even if the girl was even a bit threatened by him, she'd never let it show, she was a wizard afterall.

"Better shake my hand, it might be the first and the last time you'll ever get to do it," Alvender trying to crack a smile, but it looked distorted and unusual on his hardened face.

June 22nd, 2005, 6:44 PM
I crossed my arms slightly, feeling as if I were the only one there, although it wasn't true. I wonder why.... "No...it isn't true...on the other hand...." I shook my head, brushing some stray hairs behind a pointed ear.

June 22nd, 2005, 6:47 PM
She knew he was trying hard. She could sense it in the way he moved, in the way he looked at her, but most noticably, in his eyes. She did not have to consult her ability to feel others' emotions to understand that he was troubled, troubled by her presence and beyond it.

She took his hand and shook it firmly, her dark robe hiding her from him. Yukiko shifted uncomfortably on her shoulders. Skye hesitated, and removed her hood from her head, revealing her short blond hair and indigo eyes. She looked up at him from her sitting position. Her eyes were clear, defenseless. She figured she could open herself up to him, since he was kind enough to do so for her.

"I am pleased to meet you," she told him honestly, bowing her head a little in courtesy. "As for wizzarding tricks...you don't need to worry. I would never take advantage of an ally. I hope that perhaps someday you will realize that human wizzards are not all bad...but there is something you should know about me, since we are allies, and you have a right to know.

"I was born with...a gift. Yukiko-" she gestured to the small dragon on her shoulder"-and I are bound together. We share a mind, but we can also sense the emotions of others. It is something neither of us can control, so choose your distance from us. I am hoping that by training here, I will be able to gain control over it."

She wrapped her arms around her knees, which were pulled to her chest as she sat on the floor. Her liquid indigo eyes looked at him calmly, compassionately, contrasting sharply with his rugged, defensive expression.

Raichu Master
June 22nd, 2005, 8:04 PM
Alvender, who tried to be nice, couldn't help but mutter to himself, "I care not for what "powers" a mere human possesses. I'll out live you by a thousand years or so," Catching himself quickly, he huffed, and tried to cover up what he just muttered to himself.

"You're dragon is no threat to me. You're the bigger threat I worry about," Alvender said looking from the dragon to the girl. "I'd trust a dragon more so I'd trust a wizard. We may be friends now, allies as you call it. But my trust is hard to win. "Dragons can be slain by force, wizards are cunning, sharp-witted, and annoying creatures, far more dangerous than any dragon."

Realizing he was biting the hand that was petting him, Alvender sighed, and sat down beside the young woman. For the first time, and for the last he hoped, he let down his defenses, and his stone cold eyes turned to there rightful youth. "I have a lot of troubles to conquer. Great demons from my past that I have no yet slain, and I fear never will," Alvender started, self-pity not even touching the voice of the proud young elf. Instead he returned her look of trust for the time being, happy he found a friend amist so many enemies. For just a brief moment in time, the abused worn elf, was as hansome and as gentle as any ever known.

"I fear you never told me your name. Or shall I just call you 'girl-with-purple-eyes'?" Alvender said trying to put alittle bit of humor, something he hasn't heard in years, into the seemingly dry conversation.

June 23rd, 2005, 6:20 AM
"My apologies," she said, a small smile crossing her face. "My name is Skye. And I told you about my power so that our trust will not be broken. I've known many who are...intimidated...when they know I can sense what they're feeling. My people back home found me very useful for interrogations, since I can tell when someone is lying."

Yukiko squirmed uncomfortably on her shoulders. They were both very aware of the elf's strength and power, and Yukiko was much less trusting than Skye, something that balanced the two. Skye ran a hand through her short blond hair and looked over at the elf. She wondered briefly but hopefully that this friendship would last...

She also began to wonder if this avademy was going to get off the ground anytime soon.

OOC Hint hint ;)

Raichu Master
June 23rd, 2005, 7:36 AM
OOC: Yeah...well we can't really do anything until Nomad gets this thing started... *sigh*

IC: "You're a wizard, it's what they do," Alvender said a bit more bitterly than he had attended, still managing to keep his expression steady, open, and trusting. "That's why it makes out smarting them very difficult. But at last, I'm an elf, and I have magics that can negate any emotion sensing spells or powers," Alvender said with a little wink.

"Now that you've told me a little about me. I guess I'll do the same," Alvender looking into Skye's indigo eyes, searching for anything that he could use to discredit his new friend, she seemed a bit too surreal for him to digest. Soon he finally gave up, and found nothing but openness and trust. "I was enslaved at a young age. 5 years to be exact. I've been abused, tortured, and assulted, by my old master, his family, even the rest of the slave. Worst of all, my master was a very powerful wizard."

"My powers are stunted by the lack of exposure to elven magic. I only know a few spells, simple, yet effect to get what I want done most of the time. For example, now, you couldn't detect my emotions even if you wanted to, only by reading my facial expressions, but they can easily be deceptive," Alvender said, allowing her some insight to how much he didn't trust her. He didn't like any wizards, male or female, cute or ugly, it didn't matter.

"I'm as weak as a newborn kitten, by elven standards. And I'm even weak by human standards. My blades, I got when my father passed them down to me when I was still small. They come to my call, that's how I was able to regain them after I escaped. My skills are minimum. So even if I wanted to hack you down, chances are likely, I'd never even be able to get my blades out in time. You could stop me with a single word," Alvender admitted, as he let his gaze wonder up to the ceilling, wondering how far he could trust this young woman. 'She seemed fine enough, yet she is a wizard and it could all be a ploy. She's young, though, so she should have no motive to try and assult me. Or does she? No she doesn't, if she did I would have detected it by now. Or is she a stronger wizard and can counter my counter? No, no, even if she could, she seems younger than me by at least 2 years or so. But age doesn't matter in the wizarding world.' Alvender thought to himself, his mind wondering wildly out of control, trying to sort out if this girl was up to no good or if she was truly sincere.

Alvender shifted his gaze to Skye again, who was running her hand through her hair. As he watched contently, he found his cheeks warming up as Skye set her eyes on him. Alvender huffed the silly feeling away and got to his feet. "I'm going," Alvender said, regaining his hardened expression, this girl had heard too much, he had decided. Walking away, without a good-bye, or another word. Alvender headed down the many corridors to try and find someone that could get this little training camp started.

June 23rd, 2005, 11:44 AM
Skye listened attentively, and let him go without a word in objection. Whether or not he would warm up to her was his choice alone, and his past experience with human wizzards certainly didn't give him incentive to. Deep down, she hoped she might be the person to change that, and Yukiko, who still resided on her shoulders, nudged her mind.

Skye's cheeks flushed pink. She got up from her sitting position and decided to have a look around the academy to get her mind off everything. She walked down the cool, dark corridoors, and soon found herself out in a courtyard. Yukiko settled herself in the grass, and Skye found herself settling under the shade of a nearby tree. She watched Yukiko running around, enjoying the sun, floating in the air lazily. It had been the first time they had been relatively unburdened by pain in a long while. The two of the relished in it, relaxing, Skye finding herself daydreaming despite herself.

Raichu Master
June 23rd, 2005, 6:08 PM
OOC: Where is Nomad? Or should we just start this ourselves?

IC: Alvender's mind was still clouded by the time he got to the next turn in the corridor. He had let his defenses down way to long, it appeared to him that that female wizard was actually getting to him. "Never..." Alvender huffed confidently, as he turned down a dark, almost pitch black corridor.

"All I have is myself. Friends end up betraying," Alvender told himself as he threw himself against the cold stone, and slouched to the floor. "I hate wizards!" Alvender growled out loud, convincing himself that Skye was a far greater wizard than he thought possible, and forced his mind to open up without him even noticing.

June 23rd, 2005, 6:36 PM
Name: JBCBlank
Nickname: Michael
Appearance: I'm about 5'11" and have the most beautiful golden wings anyone has ever seen, (want a better idea... look at my pic {on my signature}).
Skills: I'm a fallen angel so my powers are gone, but I can still scare you pretty bad with my shadow. The only power that wasn't taken from me was my power to saduce. hint hint ;)
Personality: I can be rough around the edges but when you get to know me you get to know a pretty strong willed softy.
Village: Lava Village
Major: Swrod Fighting and Archery
Special Power: holy power
Name of Pet: lucifer

June 23rd, 2005, 6:48 PM
I sighed and stood up straight, walking past Alvender and back to her quarters. Upon entering she found that the serpent she arrived with had coiled up on the bed. "Oi.....I told you...don't sleep on the bed..."

June 24th, 2005, 4:29 AM
Yukiko and Skye both shot upright at the exact same moment. Skye's eyes were wide and alert, and Yukiko's were cold and expectant. Skye was near tears, and Yukiko was filled with anger.

"No," Skye whispered, locking eyes with her dragon. She shook her head slightly, as if it were enough to dismiss what they had both just felt. "It can't....he can't..."

"He told you he hates wizzards," Yukiko reminded her. "That hatred was exactly as you felt it....directed towards you."

"I hate this!" Skye exclaimed helplessly, pounding her fists into the earth below her. A few tears fell from her eyes. "I can't trust anyone....why do people have to LIE?"

Yukiko, who had grown to her full and mighty size, took a few steps and was by Skye's side, surrounding her with warmth. Skye threw herself upon Yukiko's white, furry back, sobbing quietly.

"Why is it worth living....why does all this matter? I don't want to have anything to do with the war....or whose side is whose....what is there worth FIGHTING for if I cannot allow myself to love....on any level?" Skye vented. "Whether friendship or romance, or family....I cannot love because I know how deceptive people are. I wish I could change that....I wish I had that power instead...."

Yukiko nudged Skye off her back gently, and curled up around her as the girl sunk into the grass.

"You cannot change the world," the dragon told her. "By having such a power, even with the intent of doing good, you would do wrong. The only power you have is the power to better yourself, and in doing so setting an example for others to follow. You must be the change you wish to see in the world."

Skye wiped her eyes and snuggled up into Yukiko's soft fur. She didn't want to hear what the dragon had just said, though since they both shared a mind, they both knew she heard and understood.

"I wish he didn't hate me..." she said quietly. "I wish he would let me show him that we all aren't that bad."

"Perhaps you two aren't as different as you think," the dragon suggested quietly.

June 24th, 2005, 11:10 AM
From a tree high above Michael servaid the land, "Nothing but death..." he said to lucifer who was hanging on to his shouder, "We must find others and warn them... before it's too late..."

He jumps off the branch wings shineing in the morining sun, lucifer fallows him growing to his full leangth of over a hundred feet, an amazing sight to behold if any of the living were watching...

Michael knew that the evil was close and that he had to do something about it, though he knew not what.... not yet.

All he knew was that he would have to quickly find comrads to help him but he didn't know if he would be accepted....

June 24th, 2005, 2:29 PM
I am here to help, Legolas said to Michael, thats what were for! :P

*PS sorry for not being here* *sighs*

June 24th, 2005, 3:05 PM
Michael only turns slightly to look at the aproching youth... "Are you sure you can handle it?" he asks droping to the ground next to the young brunett... "What have you to show?"

lucifer lands and takes his small size and starts chaseing the dragon that stood next to the young man...

June 24th, 2005, 3:42 PM
I went over to the neaarby window and opened it, seeing two people conversing. I smiled slightly and called out in a calm voice. "You two, why are you just standing there? It might be night soon!" I smiled slightly and slipped out the window. going over. My longish ears perked slightly as I stopped, bowing. "Might I ask your names?" she looked to Legolas t Michael.

Raichu Master
June 24th, 2005, 5:12 PM
Alvender felt his defenses softening as he found himself thinking about the female wizard. Before he let his emotions get a hold of him, he lifted the sleeve of his shirt to reveal his torn shoulder that had been severed by the young female wizard that had captured him, the skin was just now beginning to heal, making a huge round scar. Anger welled up inside him toward not only Skye, but wizards in general.

'Give her a chance...' a voice inside his head pleaded. It was a soft woman's voice, somehow...very familiar to the young elf, something comforting rose up to consume him.

"...mother..." Alvender asked softly to himself as he looked around to try and track down where the voice had come from. At last there was no one that he could see or sense.

'Perhaps you have forgotten, little one,' the voice said equally soft and confident.

Alvender stared down at his scimitar's hilt, which was glowing a soft hew of blue. "My scimitar?" Alvender guessed as he unsheathed his slender liquid aqua blade.

'Yes...and no. I am indeed your mother, but I am also your weapon,' it said softly. 'If you remember my dying words..."I'll always be with you." I sealed my soul in the sword to guide you.'

"Then why did you not come to my aid when I was captured?" Alvender protested, his hatred rising even more at this new essence.

'I can only come to your call...' it said as it reminded him that it could not come on it's own will. 'I would have...but my powers are limited.'

Alvender sat in the darkness in deep thought, allowing his mother to read his thoughts as they crossed him. 'I really think you should give this girl, Skye, a second chance.'

'She's a wizard!' Alvender protested, not wanting anyone to think he was insane so he kept the mind connection and talked to her through thought. 'How can I trust them? One completely damaged my shoulder, I don't even think I can fight with it...and now you want me to trust a wizard, someone who could turn on me? Wizards can't be trusted.' Alvender countered viciously, drawing his mother out of his thoughts for a few moments for her to examine him from some otherworldly plane.

'Don't talk such foolishness. If only you knew how much she was tearing herself up because of the way you acted,' she replied, right before Alvender could call out to her. 'Tis true you speak from eperience, but there are good wizards, wizards that are loyal and true. Skye would make a perfect mate for you.'

"I'd never..." Alvender huffed, but all the same a bit flustered.

'Not neccessarily in love...but as a companion. She's one you can trust. Whether you or her take it a step forward, that's not my call. Trust me...you can trust fully in her,' it said softly yet again. Alvender found that he couldn't carry on the argument any longer.

"I'll talk to her..." Alvender said, finally giving in.

'That's my son...make me proud...' the voice said, fading out of his mind as the blue hew faded away.

Alvender rounded the corner and was about to enter the courtyard, but heard Skye talking to her dragon, so he crouched behind a stone pillar to listen. The only thing he heard from the conversation was the last thing Skye was saying. Alvender rubbed his worn face, as he contimplated what he was going to say. With a sigh of distress, his scimitar glowed and his mother voice filled his head with a simple message, 'Say what you mean, and mean what you say.' It was a common human folk saying, yet it had a different meaning to an elf.

"I hate human wizards," Alvender said, disguising his voice as if to be harsh and cruely sincere. "But I never said I hated you," Alvender said his voice and expression lightening considerable, to that gentle and hansome man that was sitting beside her earlier.

"Everyone needs friends. I just found my first one, and by no means do I mean to lose her," Alvender said, in the same soft and gentle voice his mother used on him only a few moments ago. For the first time in 13 years, a warm and compassionate smile lit up his hansome elven face, seeming to make all his scars and bruises disappear completely. "What kind of friend would I be..." Alvender started, struggling to find the right words, "if I left my only true friend here in an empty courtyard to beat herself up for something I've said or done?"

A magical power suddenly surged through Alvender, filling every part of his hollow body with a warmth lost over the ages. 'Use it wisely, you only get one shot until you learn control,' his mother's voice said in a sort of mischievious demeanor.

Gripping his hands into a tight fist and looking at them with awe for a split second as they glowed with a gentle golden light. A single thought crossed his mind, and he smiled contently. Letting his fist open and shut all in one movement, a rather large and exquite bouquet of nothing but the rarest and most beautiful flowers. "Please forgive me for how I acted earlier," Alvender said as he held out the flowers for her to except as a token of his appology. With a quick gaze to his off-hand to make sure he had one more trick up his sleeve that was sure to awe-strike her, he turned back to her with a gentle smile, hoping she accepted.

June 24th, 2005, 5:26 PM
Sure i can! Sorry i gotta go. See ya

June 24th, 2005, 5:39 PM
Micheal barely noticed the young girl and only answered her question becouse his dragon had made him, "They call me Michael." he flaped his wings to force his dragon away.... "and that," he points to the tiny dragon, "is lucifer."

June 24th, 2005, 6:12 PM
I CAN handle myself. How must te prove to Michel to show i can handle myself?

June 24th, 2005, 6:18 PM
I nodded respectfully to the two, then turned my gaze to Legolas. I couldn't help but blush slightly, he was attractive in a way, but I didn't want to say anything.

June 24th, 2005, 6:25 PM
Skye looked up, suprised at Alvender's sudden appearance. She blinked in suprise at the bouquet of flowers he presented to her, and accepted them from him with gentle hands.

"I...thank you..." she said softly. Yukiko removed herself from around her, and settled down in the grass a few yards away. She glanced back at Yukiko, suddenly feeling very exposed and self-concious, something she was definitely not used to. "And...don't even worry about it....I don't blame you for not trusting me after what you've been through. I hope that maybe....we can learn to trust each other eventually."

Her voice rose hopefully, and she met his eyes only briefly. Her cheeks were a shade of light pink, and it was by no trick of the sun. Yukiko chuckled softly from her nap-like position in the grass.

Raichu Master
June 24th, 2005, 6:52 PM
"You've already earned my trust," Alvender continued softly as he bowed politely. "One more surprise," Alvender said before snapping his fingers. After a few moments of intense thought as he looked over at Yukiko. Alvender returned his gaze to Skye, and noted the pink blush on her cheeks. After a few moments, something formed in Alvender's fist, and he put it between both Skye and himself hoping it came out alright.

There, in Alvender's hand for both of them to see, was a ring. The main color of the ring was a soft emerald, with a dragon, very similar, if not exactly, like Yukiko, even in the same color, wrapped around the band, well proportioned to the size of the ring, which was obviously crafted into a woman's ring. "This is what they call an elven charm ring," Alvender started. "Only given to those an elf really cares for: be it friend, companion, lover, or whatever else. Where this and all elves will view you as a friend," Alvender explained as he smiled in satisfaction.

"Being a magical friendship ring. It links your mind to mind, whenever you speak my name. However, you can only send my name through the link. So only use it if you really need me," Alvender continued to explained, impressed that he could even remember how the things work. "I must warn you though...elves get very angry at prank calls, so don't be playing around with it. Only use it when you're in trouble, or if you truly need to tell me anything. It teleports me to your location," Alvender finished.

Taking a deep breath, Alvender then started again, "And..."

Before he could get his next explanation out, his mother's gentle laugh filled his head, 'I think she gets the point that it's a traditional gift, and that all elves do it, son. No need to kill her ears with senseless talk.'

Alvender could feel his ears burning with embarrassment as he stood staring into Skye's eyes. "Er...got a bit long winded wouldn't you say?" Alvender jested trying to recover. "The only question is...do you trust me?"

June 24th, 2005, 7:19 PM
"No.....not long winded at all," Skye said quickly, shaking her head. She looked at the ring carefully, still holding the flowers. She ran her free hand through her short hair, and looked up at Alvender with a smile.

She stood and took a step closer to him.

"I would like to trust you..." she told him honestly, her face serious, but unable to contain the joy at his presence. "I would like very much to try....it's been a very long time since I've been close to anyone except Yukiko..."

She glanced back at the dragon, whose mind was still. Skye raised an eyebrow at her incredulously. How could she be so still and uninterested when Skye's mind was swimming with a million thoughts.

Will you stop thinking so much, and for once....just this once....give ti a shot. Stop closing yourself off from people. Stop using your power as an excuse. If you go through life without love, what's the point of living? Aren't you seeking to rid the world of such thought? Isn't that the intent of your mission of peace?

Yukiko's thoughts assaulted her after enduring such a long silence from her mind. It suprised her. She turned back to Alvender.

"I would really like to trust you," Skye told him earnestly. "I do right now....but I would like to trust you fully."

June 24th, 2005, 7:21 PM
I nodded respectfully to the two, then turned my gaze to Legolas. I couldn't help but blush slightly, he was attractive in a way, but I didn't want to say anything.

*notices blush and goes up* HI! *shakes* *is open to a girlfriend* :D So,hows do i look?

June 24th, 2005, 7:27 PM
She smiles and gulps, thinking Wow....hot elf....I wonder if he's single... how do you look? Fine, I must look like a total mess...."

Raichu Master
June 24th, 2005, 7:27 PM
Alvender blushed heavily at her sudden movement toward him, causing him to falter back. Not wanting to insult, or frighten Skye, Alvender quickly regained his footing and regained those few faltered steps.

"I wouldn't have opened myself up like this if I truly didn't trust you to the fullest," Alvender said ever so gently. "and I will forever, as long as I live...the only other question," Alvender said slowly. "can you trust me as I do you?"

June 24th, 2005, 7:34 PM
No matter how hard Skye searched with her mind, she could find no trace of dishonesty within him, though she wondered briefly if he was able to keep his defenses up. Yukiko stirred in her sleep, and nudged Skye's mind.

For once, stop listening to your mind. Listen to what your heart has to say.

Skye looked away from Alvender, down at her feet, which were not visible because of her long robes and pants. She tried to push her own defenses away, the ones around her heart and soul, the ones preventing her from trusting. But how did she know for sure...?

She looked up once again, looked up into Alvender's eyes, and saw there what her powers could not confirm. SHe knew he was not defending himself against her. She knew he was being truthful, not because she could sense it, but because deep down, she could feel it.

"I do," she told him finally, definitely, and smiled, her indigo eyes bright with the daytime sun.

Raichu Master
June 24th, 2005, 7:44 PM
"I guess wizards are all bad after all," Alvender smiled as he returned her trusting gaze. Alvender then felt his cheeks warm up, not because of the heat, but because something deep inside made him feel uneasy as he looked into Skye's indigo eyes.

'Aw!' his mother said interrupting his nervousness, for once he was grateful. 'Got butterflies in your stomach? And I thought you said you'd never love a wizard.'

At that Alvender drew in a deep breath, and his whole head turned a bright crimson. 'Could...you...please...get out of my mind?' Alvender asked, unable to even concentrate.

'My little son wants some alone time? You know where to find me,' she said, and with that her voice disappeared from his mind.

June 24th, 2005, 7:56 PM
Yukiko was still on the grass, but Skye could swear she was chuckling softly. Skye was feeling rather self-concious now, holding the flowers, and Alvender there.

She traced the rim of the ring in his open palm with hier index finger. She smiled at it, but more at what it represented. She looked up at Alvender from behind the beautiful flowers, her eyes glowing. Half of her wanted the butterflies in her stomach to settle down, but the other half wanted nothing more for them to stay in that moment for as long as they could. She couldn't remember having been this happy in a long, long time. And she was grateful....there was nothing better than the feeling of trust.

Raichu Master
June 24th, 2005, 8:03 PM
Having her look at him from behing the flowers, almost send him tumbling head over heels. Taking a deep swallow of something invisible, as his mouth was dry, Alvender had no clue what to do. Should he press forward? Should he leave it at friendship? As these questions ran through his head, no answers came to him. After a few moments, he decided that his mother wasn't going to help, so he looked pleadly to Yukiko for any hints as to what to do next. This was a very odd situation for Alvender, never having felt this way toward anybody, he didn't want to skrew it up.

"Um..." Alvender trying to clear his throat and returned his gaze to Skye. "Um..." Alvender said again, but fell silent finding no words to say. What was there to say? Skye must see it by now...or so he thought. But how did she feel towards him?

June 24th, 2005, 10:33 PM
She smiles and gulps, thinking Wow....hot elf....I wonder if he's single... how do you look? Fine, I must look like a total mess...."

Good Lasso said as he started to blush as well, I am a single guy looking to settle down after all of this. Ish you single? *thinking, *dam, this chick is TTTOOO hot! Dam if she says that she is single.., well., SHE WILL BE MINE! :D If not, OUCH!, shut down :dead:

June 25th, 2005, 5:53 AM
She felt how uncomfortable he was, but instead of making her feel the same, it empowered her. She took out her wand, a thin wand of willow, and conjured up a vase of water for the flowers, which she set carefully on the ground by her feet. Regaining her normal height, she took another step closer to Alvender, smiling. They were merely inches apart, and in the next instant, Skye had closed that distance.

Being rather short, she found herself wrapping her arms around his waist, resting her head upon his chest. The embrace was a bit tighter than one of just friendship, intended to be longer than a few seconds, but no words to tell him exactly what she felt escaped her mouth besides a humble, "thank you."

OOC: Awww.....our characters always seem to end up hooking up, eh RM?

June 25th, 2005, 10:24 AM
She blinked and nodded a bit sadly. "I am...I just never could find the.....right one for me..." She smiles. "But I think my search is finally over...."

OOC: this is so cute! ^__^ do I hear wedding bells? lol

June 25th, 2005, 12:12 PM
WOOT Legolas said as he turned around, made a fist and said ,"YESSS", as he turned away, and brought back some flowers, ,:" you are..., soo..., cute and nice" Legolas had said has he felt relived cause he was a shy person :P

OCC: This RP rocks!!! And yeah, we all hooken up, WOOT!

June 25th, 2005, 12:19 PM
OOC: Awww! so cute!!

She took the flowers and smiled, nodding. "I thank you so very much..." I turned red and looked down. "I must look silly...."

June 25th, 2005, 3:47 PM
OOC: Awww! so cute!!

She took the flowers and smiled, nodding. "I thank you so very much..." I turned red and looked down. "I must look silly...."

"Your telling me.." Michael mumbled under his breath, he had taken a seat on the ground just to watch the two love struck youngens as they stared at eachother, the two dragons were pulling on his feathers but he didn't mind.

he stands up and the two dragons dangled from his wings, "hey!" he practicly yelled at the young elf, "If you want to pruve yourself to me, do me a faver and unlatch them!"

he looked crossly at the two as they seemed to not even notice him. He opens his wings wide despite the weight and flaps them hard enough to send the two lovers to the ground. the dragons fly off and land on the young man's chest, lucifer nips at the boy's ear before running back to his master.
"Maybe you arn't who I thought you were.... You aren't like your father at all."

June 25th, 2005, 5:19 PM
[QUOTE=JBCBlank]"Your telling me.." Michael mumbled under his breath, he had taken a seat on the ground just to watch the two love struck youngens as they stared at eachother, the two dragons were pulling on his feathers but he didn't mind.

he stands up and the two dragons dangled from his wings, "hey!" he practicly yelled at the young elf, "If you want to pruve yourself to me, do me a faver and unlatch them!"

he looked crossly at the two as they seemed to not even notice him. He opens his wings wide despite the weight and flaps them hard enough to send the two lovers to the ground. the dragons fly off and land on the young man's chest, lucifer nips at the boy's ear before running back to his master.
"Maybe you arn't who I thought you were.... You aren't like your father at all."[/COLOR]

Yes i can, Legolas said as he went to unlatch the Dragons, You know, i AM like my father Legolas said as some anger had filled him, by he stoped it knowing that he must do so cause he could not be fighting with his comrades, then he turned his attenion to the young hot elf, You know, we are going to have to watch each other if we want to get out of this alive

Raichu Master
June 25th, 2005, 5:21 PM
OOC: His grudge isn't over. His past is darker than he told. Just be patient, Skye.

And actually, although she is short, she'd still be almost as tall as him. Elves really don't gain their height as quick as humans. The tip of her head might come to his nose or alittle passed that.

IC: "Um..." Alvender continued to stutter as he tried to find some sort of explanation. All of this was happening so fast, and he never really hugged anyone but his parents, but that was when he was just 5 years old. He felt really uncomfortable being this close to anyone, but he didn't let it show for Skye's sake.

'Go on, don't be shy now,' his mother coaxed, obviously amused and accepted the girl wizard.

Alvender swallowed hard, then moved his trembling hand to Skye's chin. Not sure what to do next, he became a bit clumsy and said, "Your welcome." The next thing he knew it, he brought his lips to meet Skye's. A spark of electricity flew through his body, but instead of exciting him, it seemed to relax the young elf. He had no idea how to kiss a girl, since he only pecked his parents on the cheek. So he hoped she would return it, because he felt extremely clumsy standing there and doing something he's never done before.

OOC: I guess you can say our characters always seem to hook up...yeah. :P

June 25th, 2005, 5:26 PM
"Oh believe me this WILL end...." She growled slightly and stood, quickly going to Michael. "How DARE you speak like that...just because you do not have someone doesn't give you the right to be a complete snot!" She slapped him shaply across the cheek.

June 25th, 2005, 5:32 PM
Skye felt her eyes grow wide as Alvender brought his face to hers. She found her eyelids drooping, a shock of nervousness making her knees almost buckle. She had no idea what to do. He was so relaxed....

She reached for his hands, holding them with her own, and kissed him back. So many thoughts were swimming through her head: what was she doing? Why? How could she trust him after knowing him for a few hours? How could she be kissing him after only knowing him for a few hours?

Pushing the thoughts aside, she cleared her mind, focusing on the present, on Alvender. She pulled away gently, but brushed his nose with her own and and held her forehead against his, looking up at him with her indigo eyes. Her eyes held a warm glow, something that had been waiting to become visible for a long time.

Slightly short of breath, she squeezed his hands and blinked. She smiled, unable to find words to express herself.

Raichu Master
June 25th, 2005, 5:49 PM
Alvender just stared into her eyes, not with a longing hunger, but with new found hope that he finally found someone he could trust. Butterflies still swarmed inside him as he stood there looking into Skye's indigo eyes. 'How could I have done that? I've never kissed anyone before, why suddenly for this girl? Do I really love her? Does she really love me? Will we last? Can we last? She's a wizard! Does that stop anything? Do I really trust her? Does she really trust me? Are we going to regret this later? Or are we going to treasure this moment? Was this just spur of the moment? Was this really meant to be this way?' Alvender wondered, seriously contemplating and evaluating each question that popped into his head. He was still unstable and this bold move only seemed to make him even more unstable.

'Are your toes going to fall off? If so when? Is your hair going to fall out? Is your hair going to stay in? Will your nose burn away? Will your nose freeze off?' his mother countered, putting shame in him for even thinking such questions. 'What kind of questions are those? Of course you love this young woman. You wouldn't have been so bold otherwise, from your past, you would have rather cut her down, but you found what you've lost in this girl, the will and power to love. I have a feeling she loves you equally so. Why don't you get to know her better?'

"I...I...I...I...I...um...l..lo..." Alvender started to say, trying to voice how he felt for her to make sure she felt the same way. A huge lump formed in his throat and he found he couldn't finish his sentence.

June 25th, 2005, 6:02 PM
"Shh....it's okay," Skye told him, and put her index finger to his lips. "I understand."

She blinked a few times, trying to clear her mind, which had become kind of foggy and dazed, and her knees still were not cooperating. She would have liked nothing more than to stay there, to forget that they were there to stop the wars raging in their world, and just live in the bubble of love and affection they had created for themselves. She did not want to return to the world where she felt everyone's suffering. And she realized that the entire time she had been there with Alvender, she had felt nothing at all of what went on outside.

"We should probably go back inside and see if our instructors are ready for us..." she said with a tinge of regret at having to bring it up. She glanced over at Yukiko, who was still lazing about in the grass. She turned her attention back to Alvender, and smiled.

Raichu Master
June 25th, 2005, 6:15 PM
"I agree," Alvender said as his expression turned from his love and trusting to his distant and hardened expression. He, too, had forgotten all about the outside world. Trapped for what seemed, and what he hoped for, and internity. A rush of anger consumed him again as all his past demons came bombarding him again. His knees buckled, and his head started to spin as flashback after flashback came at him. He then remembered why he hated wizards, why he hated the imperial army, why he hated both sides of the war.

"My love will always be true for you. But there is, in fact, a war going on. As much as I hate the imperials. I've been drafted, and ready to fight, which requires me to push my true feelings away," Alvender said as he looked into her eyes. He reminded himself that he couldn't trust everyone, and that Skye was his only friend here. What he had to say may have been harsh and blunt, but he couldn't help it, not with all these past demons dwelling within him.

"I'm going to get this thing started," Alvender said before bowing, keeping a suspicious eye on Skye, his trust temperarily going by the way side. Then he turned on his heels and disappeared into the corridor.

"You coming?" Alvender said with a wide grin, as if he was joking about the sudden hardening. Truth be known, he still was hardened after all the flashbacks, but he now no longer mistrusted his new friend. They would both find out soon enough that he only opened up for her.

June 26th, 2005, 5:05 AM
Skye nodded, trying to not be offended by his sudden harshness. Yukiko woke up and shrunk to her small size, climbing up onto Skye's shoulder. She followed Alvender into the academy once more, the cool corridoors a nice change from the warm sun. She put up her hood, and entered the hall where they had all been waiting before. To her suprise, the spell casting master was there. He approached her with a very professional air.

"Good to see you, Skye. My name is Lucas. I'll be your spell casting instructor and mentor here at the academy," he said, shaking her hand firmly. He was a younger fellow, much to her suprise, in his late twenties. He pulled back the hood of his cloak to reveal short, spiked brown hair and vibrant green eyes. "We'll be training out in the courtyard today. Come along."

Skye cast a look back at Alvender before she disappeared down the coridoor once again, feeling rather apprehensive.

June 26th, 2005, 6:36 AM
i'll join.

Name: Sun Xeng
What People Call me: God Of Death
Skills: Fantastic at Sword Fighting and Animal Riding
Personality: Kind hearted, protective and funny
Village: Luster Village
What you will study: Wizard
Major(s): Elemental
Special Power: Power of Death
Name of Pet: Ellie

June 26th, 2005, 12:12 PM
"Wow you hit hard," Michael says touching his cheek, "I think you brused it, and I'm sorry about that you guys, it's just one gets very lonly out here in the world with no home or family.."

he looks deep into the eyes of the young elf... "But I have not yet seen a young lady as delecatly composed as you my dear, not even the angels posses such a glow as I see in your face at this moment." he leans forward and kisses her left cheek before realizing the darkness of the area, "the sun's going down, you must get inside, there are more dangers at night then in all the days." he says taking his bow and quiver from lucifer's back.

Raichu Master
June 26th, 2005, 2:04 PM
Alvender cocked his head at the unusual appearance. The man was only about 20, which made him very one edge about how powerful Skye really was, if a master wizard was only 20. With a firm nod, Alvender wished Skye the best of luck and turned around and disappeared into the opposite direction.

The old man, who had stopped him earlier, appeared in front of him, just about 10 minutes after Skye had left. "Do people just appear around here? What happened to walking?" Alvender snapped.

'Oh have some fun,' the old man said in Alvender's mind.

Those few single words set him on his heels, he could have sworn that nothing could get through his defenses. "Get out of my head!" Alvender growled as he mentally pushed the old man out of his mind.

"I've been reading through your thoughts. You have a very dark past, and I hope we can defeat all those demons," the old man continued nonchalantly.

This was why he hated wizards! "You touch my mind again and watch how quickly you get cut down!" Alvender threatened as he quickly unseathed his jeweled scimitar.

"You're probably wondering why I have my apprentices helping me. One on one attention is the best way to learn. So if I have help, then students will learn quicker. I'm the main teacher. I have assigned you to the same teacher as Skye. Your weapons teacher will meet with you after your session.

"You may be down one apprentice when I return," Alvender threatened, but it wasn't entirely empty. He lied when he said he was helpless as a fighter, you don't just be born to two of the most powerful elves, and not be any good of a swordsman at birth.

Walking back out to the courtyard, Alvender found Skye and the young apprentice preparing for a lecture. Alvender smiled politely at Skye, and then snapped a wicked gaze at the young wizard, not for any protectiveness or jealousy, but because he didn't trust this man at all. One wrong move, if that mageling made any move to push into his mind, Alvender's blade would be in his heart quicker than anyone could say "ouch". I suppose, he felt a little pang of jealousy as he looked at the young man. Although he was older than Alvender, making him a bit too old for Skye, in human age that is. He wasn't quite thinking human yet, he was still thinking in elven, where 16 and 20 aren't a bit age difference. His blade would find the man's heart even quicker if he even tried to take Skye away, not because he was madly in love with the female wizard, but because he felt too much pain, too much agony, to want to experience heartache, after the loss of his parents.

June 26th, 2005, 2:07 PM
I turned slightly red and touched my cheek, stunned by what just happened. I want to slap him for that, yet I do not think I should...What am I saying?! Have I gone mad?....

June 26th, 2005, 6:56 PM
"Alvender..." Skye said, her voice rising cheerfully as he approached.

"Welcome," Lucas said. He bowed politely to Alvender, and resumed his normal stature. Skye appeared very attentive, sitting cross-legged in the grass before Lucas, her dark robes sprawled around her. Her hood was down, her pale features and bright eyes contrasting sharply with the black of her attire. Yukiko was in her usual spot upon her shoulders. "Today, for our first lesson together, I thought we would try a period of meditation. The Master assigned both of you to me because he thought you would be able to help each other enhance your strengths and discover your weaknesses."

Skye felt her expression slowly dropping from rapt attentiveness to worry. Even though she only knew Alvender for a few hours, she knew enough to understand that he did not like anyone messing around with his mind. She wasn't too fond of the idea herself.

"My hope is that Alvender, you would allow Skye to enter your mind. At first, you can expose whatever thoughts you wish, but eventually, it is my hope that you could expose all your demons...as you are here with me to conquer them. By exposing them to Skye, however, you will be helping her develop control over her ability to sense pain. You see, it affects her on a physical level as well. She's developed a tolerance for it, but not enough to send her into battle," Lucas explained.

Skye found herself becoming more apprehensive by the moment. Yukiko tightened herself in an effort to reassure Skye, around the young girl's shoulders. Skye reached up and scruffed the furry dragon's head absently, worriedly.

"Now....if there are no questions, I would like to begin," Lucas said gently, knowing full well that Alvender would not like this idea at all. He motioned for the young elf to take a seat in the grass opposite Skye. Skye looked at him with a small, hopeful half smile, and shifted slightly, trying to hide her anxiety.

Raichu Master
June 27th, 2005, 5:40 AM
Alvender's eyes flamed up as the young wizard dared to even mention that option. His eyes eventually died down to it's far away distant look and said coolly, "No. My past is mine alone. You're the one who'll need help if you don't switch the cirriculm and fast."

"If you want Skye to lose her innocence, to lose the very thing that keeps her young and full of life, I'm not going to do it. I've seen too much of what the imperialist can do, too much of what both sides have done to ever let anyone into my mind for any type of viewing," Alvender said confidently, not bothering to unseath any of his weapons. He felt he could win this battle with words alone, there was no need to have the whole academy after him...yet...

"She's too young. Hone her magic skills, hone her fighting ability. Teach her more magic tricks, whatever the case maybe, let her lose that part of her innocence on the battlefield and not in someone's mind," Alvender continued, skillfully weaving his argument into his principles, making this argument all too personal, well it did start out personal. "What I've shared with Skye already, is all that I'm planning to share. Nothing else needs to be known about my past, instead I suggest working towards the future and letting me deal with my own demons."

'I would much rather you come forward and tell all that there is to tell,' his mother started, but before Alvender could counter she quickly added, 'But I do agree with you on some level, so I'll let you choose your own course.'

Changing the subject Alvender pointed to himself and to the clothes he was wearing, "Since I'm the only one here without robes..." Alvender started, again pointing at his dirty, rain-rotten, holed cloths that were covering his bodied, which still looked like slave clothing. "I expected the imperial forces to be a bit more civilized, or is this how they treat newcomers?"

"I have no money, but I expected to be clothed, fed, and sheltered for lending my services for your cause," Alvender said, not trying to sound harsh but more conversational.

June 27th, 2005, 9:44 AM
OOC: umm am i in or what?

June 27th, 2005, 5:52 PM
Skye looked hard at Alvender, her expression set.

"My innocence is mine to loose," she told him quietly, her voice reserved and calm. "I'm not going to last five seconds on a battlefield if I don't build a tolerance. You think I don't know suffering? Please then...take this power away from me and let me live at least a day without experiencing everyone else's pain. I'd love to give it up. I'd love to just go home, but I have a duty because of this power, and I am ready to serve it. I want to help end this war...I want to bring this land peace, and I can't do that any other way than if I build a tolerance. Being in an actual battle would kill me right now...I need this Alvender..." she trailed off, her expression softening, her eyes full of compassion and determination. "And...and if I can help you out in the process, all the better."

Lucas' expression was much more stern. He looked at the two adolescents and let out a breath. Skye folded her hands patiently in her lap.

"In terms of your living situation," Lucas said to Alvender, surveying the young elf carefully. As well versed in magic as he was, he did not want to test his abilities against a capable elf, especially an armed one. "You will find some tunics in your living quarters, and meals are served three times a day in the meal hall...through the doors opposite the entrance hall."

As he explained this, Skye felt a sharp pain in her middle. Her hands went to her gut, and she drew a sharp breath through her mouth. Her eyes squinted with pain.

Someone she knew in the battle field...his head looking up at the sky in pain. His handsome, angular face tight with pain and angst. She felt the sword wrenched out of his gut, could almost see the blood-stained sword before him as his enemy gave a mirthless laugh.

"I'm sorry you had to feel this Skye...I love you..."

"No..." her voice was a mere whisper, the pain in her stomach feeling very real. She felt tears welling up in her eyes, not so much because of pain, but because of the remorse she felt at the man's death. "Please....no...."

She wiped her eyes and looked at Alvender. She winced as she felt the man in the battlefield sink to his knees, to his hands, to the mud in agony. She felt his heart try to pump blood through his body, a futile effort. His breathing became her own, ragged, slowing. Fresh tears came.

"Please Alvender," her voice was pleading now. Her eyes were desperate, a new desire for peace carving rivers down her face. "I need to do this...I need to stop this war....War....it does nothing for anyone. It's only greedy, selfish people playing with the lives of innocent people." She shuddered as she felt the man far away take his last, rasping breath." The only thing it does is take away people you love..."

Yukiko had put some distance between herself and the group and resumed her massive size in an effort to share more of Skye's pain. To no avail...Skye's pain was purely internal now. She tried to steady her breathing.

"I could never last on a battlefield like this," she said quietly. "And I need to...I need to be able to bear this burden better. I have been preparing for this for a long time....let me sacrifice what I need to in order to bring peace..."

Raichu Master
June 28th, 2005, 1:49 AM
"I warned you," Alvender said all the more sternly as he watched Skye. "You haven't experienced this. If you want it, I have no choice."

With that Alvender threw his right hand at Skye's face, placing his palm on her forehead. Successfully blocking the young master out of both of their minds first, he opened up his pain, his every memory, into one flashback after another.

"NO!" a young boys' voice screamed out, as the image focused a young Alvender sat on his knees crying. As the scene on folded two burly half-orcs took out their wicked blades, and in front of the boy, chopped off both of his parents heads off. Next they cut out both of their hearts, squeezing the life force out of the beating."

Then another one was thrown in, revealing Alvender just a few months older, cradling back and forth against a wagon's interior, chained and beaten. Then came the wizard he spoke of, who almost resembled Skye except for her eyes were a dark, yet brilliant, red. Throwing a hand forward, blood slowly dripped from Alvender's mouth, then it came gushing, until it finally stopped, leaving Alvender barely alive.

Several similar scenes unfolded covering the span of a year, having to come to the point of dying, than being brought back to health and then dying again.

An unconscience Alvender was drug across a dirt path, still chained and beatened down heavily, as they came upon a huge plantation, with a huge imperial flag over it. Again Alvender had to endure the nightly torture, while by day he was whipped relentlessly.

Alvender suddenly withdrew, as the flashbacks began to reveal his bed torture, continuely (you know what, I can't say the four letter word that begins with a "R" I don't think...). Alvender in the next moment after stumbling away from Skye, was seen curled up into a ball, trembling and screaming. He had locked the memories deep inside, never wanting to expose them, but now a particular young girl begged him.

Soon getting back to his feet, Alvender found that he felt suddenly empty, alone and scared. Remembering where he was, Alvender muttered, "That's just the beginning."

Looking over to the young wizard, who he knew had successfully disarmed all of Alvender's defenses during the little show, said, "I'd like to be dismiss...no...make that...I'll take my leave..."

Stumbling out of the courtyard somehow Alvender found his living quarters, where all he could find he could do, was curl up in a ball on the floor, as the world around him became darker and darker. Until nothing was left but his memories and the darkness.

June 28th, 2005, 7:09 AM
OOC: Whoa....a little intense there RM....:-P

IC: Through all his memories, Skye was suprised to find sympathy pain. She did not realize she would experience pain from memories, but it was there, as sharp as if it were happening in the present. She tried to block it from her mind, to put the pain in another place, to control it, and she was succeeding somewhat with Yukiko's help, but they sympathy she felt for Alvender complicated things.

And the man with the red eyes....she knew that face, and the moment she saw him, she wanted to vomit. Her stomach lurched, but she held on, pushed her body and mind to its limits.

And then the memories from the nights Alvender spent as a slave. Skye felt herself screaming, though whether she did in reality or not she did not know. The one thing Alvender could have kept for himself...they had taken everything from him. Everything. She felt his pain, but more than that, the rage, the hatred, the powerlessness....she wanted to reach into his memory, strangle the wizzard, stop him, anything...

In the next moment, she was lying in the grass, waking as if from a nightmare. Alvender was gone, and she found her head in Lucas' lap. He was gently massaging her temples and looking out towards the academy with a worried expression. Skye's eyes darted around, searching....

"Where's Alvender?" her voice was small.

Yukiko was by her side, in her small form, lying atop her chest, her claws dug deep into the cloth of Skye's robes. Her fur was bristled, her body tense.

"He needed some time. You two looked terrible....you could barely keep control Skye. What happened?" Lucas asked.

Skye tried to sit up, rubbed her eyes, and looked back at Lucas.

"I can't even begin..." she told him. "It was terrible...and I will not go into it..."

"If you're afraid you'll relive the pain-"

"I'd relive it a hundred times!" she snapped. "It's not a matter of pain...I can built tolerance to it....it's a matter of respect. What happened to Alvender is between me and him. Be satisfied with the fact that his memories didn't do worse damage to me."

Her eyes were full of tears.

"But I will build tolerance...and maybe..." she said hopefully, looking in the direction of the academy. "...just maybe this will help him heal too..."

Lucas lay a hand on her shoulder, and stood up. Yukiko had curled up in Skye's hood, which rested on her back. She looked up at Lucas.

"May I be dismissed until later this afternoon?" she asked him.

"Rest up," Lucas agreed. He helped her to her feet, and her legs wobbled for a moment. He helped her balance, holding her at her shoulders, but she took it only as a support, and nothing more, and stepped out of it as soon as she found her feet. "We'll work on spells this afternoon."

"Thank you," she said with a small bow, and walked towards the academy. She reached out with her mind, and Yukiko's, to find Alvender. She hurried along the corridoors, her heart racing. At last....she found the room, and opened the door slowly. She found him curled up in a ball, looking as defenseless as he had in his memories.

Skye hastened her pace over to him, wrapping her arms around him, resting her head on his shoulder, her robes sprawled over the both of them as if protecting the both of them from the truth they now both knew.

"It's just me....I'm here," she said comfortingly, brushing a few strands of his hair away from his eyes. She leaned over his shoulder and kissed his cheek gently, and a tear fell from her eye onto his cheek, sliding slowly down into the corner of his mouth.

"I'm sorry," she whispered.

Raichu Master
June 28th, 2005, 4:07 PM
OOC: The wizard was a girl, who looked like Skye, except for red eyes, which is why he was so tense when meeting her, cause wizards, if they wanted to, could probably change their eye color.

Yeah it was a bit intense, but I'm working on a novel, and I had to summarize half a book, highlighting some of the worse moments.

IC: "That's not even the beginning...what I showed you...was just an introduction to everything that happened to me," Alvender said, shivering just a bit at the memories he had exposed. "I tried to stop it before they got to the horrible parts...which I kind of lost control of my memories, and you just saw a glimpse of what happened to me toward the end. Believe me, you don't want to go any further than where you've gone." Alvender said in a seriousness that had a hint of fear to it.

Alvender looked into Skye's eyes, immidiately his tainted vision replaced Skye's indigo eyes with red. Alvender jumped back, calling both swords to his hands and prepared to lounge forward with everything he had. In mid-flight though, his distorted vision cleared, revealing that Skye was Skye and not the female wizard of his past. Thinking Alvender tucked his arms, and rolled sideways, and called for his weapons to disappear.

"I am sorry. Bringing my demons into the light has distorted my vision," Alvender said, his voice marked heavily with shame and regret. Waving his hands, Alvender's rags were replaced by a long flowing suaded robe, and other wizard garbs.

"I don't meet with my swordsman instructor until tomorrow. Spells are today," Alvender said, bring a smile into the odd and extremely thin atmosphere. "Since we both appear to be on a break, let's go for a stroll, maybe tell a bit about each other. I'll explain my memories a bit more, and you can tell me more about your past," Alvender suggested as he hooked his arm, waiting for Skye to link arms with him.

June 28th, 2005, 6:48 PM
Skye found herself drawing her wand on Alvender, and when he recoiled, she felt shame at not trusting him. They were both of a very thin string at the moment, both emotionally exhausted, and Skye let out a breath as Alvender seemed to regain his senses.

"A walk...would be nice," she admitted, feeling wary. Yukiko squirmed in her hood, and poked her head out, resting it on Skye's shoulder, and watching Alvender curiously.

She took his arm, feeling somewhat awkward and distracted. Her mind was swimming with a million thoughts, most of her dreading the message she would get this afternoon about the man she had seen on the battlefield. Her heart sank at the thought, but she had to be strong...she had to keep moving foward. He had told her that before he left...

She pushed those thoughts from her mind, feeling the threat of tears rising as a lump in her throat. Her robes swirled gracefully around her feet as she walked, barefoot, with Alvender around the academy.

"So..." she began quietly, hoping to ease into conversation. Her heart was heavy, and though her voice was quiet, it conveyed that weight very well. "What brought you here to the academy?"

June 28th, 2005, 9:13 PM
I turned slightly red and touched my cheek, stunned by what just happened. I want to slap him for that, yet I do not think I should...What am I saying?! Have I gone mad?....

Michael smiled and looked back at the young girl, "why don't we get your gorgiuse face inside before something happens to it." he says ruffling his wings.

June 28th, 2005, 9:48 PM
Don't push it Michael Legolas said as he looked at him, in a mad way, looking like he is constapated.

OCC:OMFG He looks SOOOO funny in my mind! XD

Raichu Master
June 29th, 2005, 6:59 AM
"As you might have guessed, I hate the imperial government," Alvender started with a sigh. "I hate the seperatist too, so don't think I'm out to destroy any part of anything. I was drafted, they found me somehow. I had two options. Come here, or be enslaved again. So I came here, not because I wanted to. But because I had to," Alvender admitted as they turned a corner.

"I suspect, a part of me, which I can see clearly now. Wished to find trust in the academy. Which I thankfully did," Alvender said throwing a smile at Skye.

"But I already said all that several times," Alvender said waving what he said away, trying not to think of his past. "Why have you come here? Surely not just because you wanted to control your problems. Basically all our master is telling you, is to suck it up, and you'll get used to it. I don't agree with his method, as may have guess. I believe there are better ways to control ones powers. But it takes an elf's lifetime, and an elf's patience to master," Alvender said with a sigh. "But you're not elf, and neither is he from what I can tell, so I suppose desensitization is the best way to do it, and the quickest way."

"But enough of that, I digressed. My original question was: why did you truly come to the academy, other than to control your powers?" Alvender said, waving his whole speech to the way side, he decided he spent enough time talking, now it was time to listen.

June 29th, 2005, 9:54 AM
"I watched an army take over a village once...I was traveling with my father, and we were in the wrong place at the wrong time. I got very sick...the pain, the suffering....at such close proximities too. But after what I saw, I knew I couldn't just sit still and let it all happen. I couldn't take action then, but I'm hoping that with training I'll be able to," she looked away, her heart starting to pound. She could not think of the man on the battle field...could not bear to think of him. She knew she would have to face it soon.

"Skye!" Lucas came bounding downt he hallway, his face serious and worried. He approached the two of them, looking like he was about to deliver the worst news...

"I know," she told him flatly. "Please....don't say it. I know..."

"I saw it happen when we were out on the grass."

"But you're not upset....I would have thought-"

"I'll deal with it in my own time," she said coldly. In reality, she was very near loosing it in front of both of them. She released Alvender's arm. "Please excuse me."

She walked down the corridoor and rounded the corner calmly, but promptly broke into a sprint. She ran up the stairs to her tower, which faced the morning sun, and threw off her outer robes, leaving them lying on the floor in a crumpled pile. Yukiko sprang out of the hood, not knowing what to do. The little dragon hopped up onto Skye;s bed as the girl flung herself upon it.

"I know, Yukiko."

[I]I know you love him...I know he means the world to you, but you need to keep moving foward. You have to...you are going to help stop this war so this does not happen to anyone else.

"I know, Yukiko....just please....let me grieve."

She sat looking out the window, her wide jade-colored pant legs sprawled about her like a gown, her black tunic sleeves resting on her pant legs as her hands were folded neatly in her lap. She blinked her indigo eyes as the tears came forth. The reality began to hit...he was gone....she would not see him when she returned home. He wouldn't pick her up and spin her around, kiss her forehead and tell her he loved her. The few tears turned to a steady flow, and she lay down on her bed, Yukiko curled up in her arms, her heart racing.

Somewhere in the world, another battle began, and her body began to ache with the suffering.

Raichu Master
June 29th, 2005, 11:16 AM
"I'll go to the weapons master now," Alvender nodded, not bothering to chase after Skye, he fully understood her, he was probably the only one here that understood how Skye was feeling right now. He didn't completely understand, but he was an elf, he didn't need to completely understand, he understood nevertheless. He understood that someone near and dear to her had been lost this day, he could tell in the way she moved when they walked out of his room.

"Very well, meet me in the courtyard when you're finished," Lucas nodded in reply. Bidding him farewell, Lucas disappeared, as all wizards do, leaving him in thought and in action.

Entering what seemed to be the training grounds for combat, Alvender was caught off guard by the point of a sword coming out at him. Blocking the first easy enough, Alvender found himself struggling to get his scimitar out in time to block the second one. The weaponsmaster, or who he presumed to be the weaponsmaster, kept coming in hard, forcing Alvender on the defense. Pumping both arms back and forth, trying to block each incoming attack.

Having enough of this, Alvender threw his broadsword out in a defensive position that blocked off the intruder from getting any clear hits. In the next second, Alvender lifted his shield, and sent his scimitar inlow. Alvender's eyes widened, as a foot stomped down on the blade, making it impossible for him to continue with his broadsword. Reversing his grip, Alvender pulled upwards,trying to tcut into his opponents leg, instead the intruder used the acceleration to launch himself upwards, and flip back 50 feet from Alvender.

To Alvender's surprise, the him was actually a her! "The weapons master I presume?" Alvender said, being the first to talk between the both of them as they studied each other.

"Don't bother explaining, I know all about you, Alvender Con'Tirna," she said again as she walked gracefully passed Alvender and put her two swords on a rack. Alvender's jaw dropped to the ground, did everyone here know who he was!?

"How could I not?" she continued, her facial and physical features hidden under a robe. This drew Alvender's attention fully on her, what did she mean by that?

'There's really something I should tell you...' his mother's voice said, a bit hesitantly.

'What now?' Alvender asked, not likeing the tone of her voice.

'You have a sister...she went off to train and become a warrior for the imperialist several centuries before you came along...' his mother's voice said, shame for not telling him earlier when she was alive was hinted in her voice.

'You mean she's...' Alvender started but finished the sentence out loud, "my sister!?"

Before the weapons master could even think about what Alvender had said, his mother chimed in, 'Yes.'

Again Alvender's jaw dropped to the ground at the news. Could today get any weirder!? First he falls in love with a female wizard, then he's forced to give up a lot of his memories, now he finds out he has a sister!

The woman pulled the hood of her robe back to reveal that she was in fact an elf. She had the same sapphire eyes as him, even the same shade of brown, but it was longer than his and pulled into a ponytail. She was a lot paler than him, since he was a slave and she was obviously living out the compliments of being born to two great warriors. Taking off her heavy robe, to reveal splint armor, that was probably reinforced with mythril chained mail. From the form of her armor, she was a slim and as eligant as any elf would ever hope to be. She was as dangerous as she was beautiful.

"Welcome, I am Alicia Con'Tirna, the finest weapons master in all of the imperial army, and I dare say even finer than the rebel army," she said with a graceful bow. "And obviously your sister," she added, seeming to forget and not to care.

"You fight like a girl," Alvender said narrowing his eyes, not letting his guard down, not even for his own kin. He reminded himself the only person he could really trust was Skye. "I'd hate to see what the other's are like, if you can confidently say you're the best." Alvender spat.

"I'm a good hundred years and then some older than you. I'd watch your mouth if I were you," Alicia reminded him, but the snort Alvender gave her in replied told her he didn't care how much older she was.

'Now children, quit bickering,' her mother's voice scolded in both of their minds. Alvender found that Alicia wasn't as shocked to see him or hear from their mother. Obviously Alicia wielded the swords he had now until he called them to his side.

"Mother may have trained you well. But father trained me better," Alvender smirked, catching Alicia off guard.

"Mother was always the better fighter," Alicia said just as coldly.

"Not so, if I remember correctly, father was the one that last saved our mother's life. Putting the score at 10-2 in favor of father," Alvender countered coolly, Alvender liked being in command, as he could see Alicia was losing her temper.

'Children! Behave yourselves! We always considered ourselves equals, so your bickering is meaningless. It is true that your father trained you from a younger age, and I dare say better than I could have done with Alicia. But she has the experience over you,' their mother said, scolding both at the same time.

"Told you so," Alvender said with a grin, not out of pleasure, but out of the fact that even though she was older, he was the more temperate out of the two.

"You're still my apprentice," Alicia said.

"Says who!?" Alvender growled, returning to all the memories that were locked away, becoming his distant self again.

Alicia noted the change quickly, was a little set back at how defensive he was being. "You're an elf, so start acting like one. Your tongue may be sharp, but your brain needs to be a lot sharper. Your blade may be sharp, but your skills are dull and imperfected, unlike the blades you proudly wield," Alicia said, making sure to keep this as professional a relationship as possible.

"I thought elves didn't take sides in a war," Alvender noted, elves normally claimed neutrality unless they had to fight.

"So did I, but then I laid eyes on you," Alicia snorted.

"I had no choice. You have no clue what I've been through," Alvender countered.

"Nor do I care. Pity is for the weak. Here at the academy, you'll be learning your technique from me. You will learn how to rely on yourself, and not go searching for someone to pity you. You may have Skye, and Skye may have you. Yes I know about her and you, I'm an elf, a more powerful elf than you give credit. While your with me, there will be no arguing, the first smart comment I hear from your lip, I'll cut you down," Alicia said sternly, her voice become gruff like a drill sargents.

"I was trained by-" Alvender started but Alicia quickly broke it.

"For three whole years. I've been trained by both mother and father for a 10 centuries. You are just a maggot. Now listen up, and listen good. I'm only going to tell you this once. You address me by 'ma'am' when where here, and when you cross paths. Never call me anything but. If you do you'll die. Second, get yourself out of those rediculous robes! Who dressed you? A worm? Who would dress in seuded robes? Get some new ones one, and get some battle armor under that while your at it. Then get back here in two hours! NOW GO!" Alicia growled as she watched Alvender take his leave.

June 29th, 2005, 11:29 AM
OOC: guyz anybody am i in this yet or wot?

June 29th, 2005, 2:56 PM
Skye lay in her bed for about an hour, trying to make sense of everything, trying to work past the pain. Yukiko could do nothing for her internal pain, but was a comofrt nontheless.

Eventally, the two of them rose to meet with Lucas for spell casting. She slid her robes around her shoulders, shrugging them so they fell comfortably. Yukiko took up residence in her hood once again, and the two of them made their way down the corridoors to find Lucas.

"All right?" he asked when she found him in the entrance hall.

"I am," she replied absently.

"Good...we'll be heading down to the underlevels of the academy. There are a few spacious rooms there, and I think we'll find them useful for your studies," Lucas said, motioning her to follow him down some stone steps. "This afternoon we'll be working on your more basic spells. As you advance during your time here we'll begin working on more advanced defensive and offensive magic. You'll be training for the battlefield, so eventually you'll be learning spells that can kill the enemy."

Skye found herself beginning to regret her decision to come. She could have easily escaped the draft. She was going to be asked to do that which had made her want to end the war in the first place. She was nothing more than a killing machine to these leaders.

"Let's begin with summoning and conjuring spells," Lucas suggested, holding the door to one of the large rooms for her. "I just want to get a feel for where you are."

Skye stepped into the dark, spacious stone room, and drew her wand. Lucas came in behind her and shut the door. The ache in her body from the battle raging somewhere in the land was bearable, but it clouded her mind.

"Concentrate," Lucas told her. "Summon for me one of the swords from the armery."

Skye raised her wand, muttered an incantation with great intensity, and in moments, a long, heavy sword with a jewel-encrusted hilt appeared before her, sliding easily into her hands.

"Well done....but can you conjur one was well?" Lucas asked.

Skye raised her wand again, muttering another incantation, picturing exactly the sword she wanted to come to her....a slender but strong blade, longer than the usual sword, the handle suited perfectly for her small hands. Instantly, the sword appeared, and she reached out for it.

"Excellent. Let's keep moving foward then."

They moved to summoning living things, but not conjuring, because though spells could take life, they could not give it or create it. The covered various shield and blocking spells for the rest of the afternoon, and when Skye was dismissed, she felt tired. She and Yukiko made their way to the courtyards to watch the sun go down. They sat there in silence, the evening wind playing at her robes and the dragon's fur. Her heart was heavy, but her determination outwieghed it substantially.

"I hope we're doing the right thing..." she said to Yukiko quietly. "We should probably go eat dinner soon...would you want to practice combat with me after?"

The little dragon squirmed, sending affirmitive vibrations through Skye's mind. She sat there for a few moments longer, feeling the fading warmth of the sun on her body, watching the sun go down with her bright indigo eyes.

Raichu Master
June 29th, 2005, 3:00 PM
OOC: guyz anybody am i in this yet or wot?

OOC: Yes, you don't need permission, if no one says anything to you. You're good to go.

June 29th, 2005, 4:00 PM
Don't push it Michael Legolas said as he looked at him, in a mad way, looking like he is constapated.

OCC:OMFG He looks SOOOO funny in my mind! XD

Michael turns around and looks at the elf, "If you want to live longer than that harpie behind you I segest you duck." He aims his arrow and launches it at the harpie poised to attack young legolas. "Lets go now, more will be coming!" he doesn't wait for them to respond he lifts them up onto each of his shoulders and wistles at the dragons.

he tosses them into the window just as five more harpie's swoop from the night sky raking his right wing with there dimond sharp talons. "CURSES!" Michael cries looking at his wing. "I'm gonna have to kill them now."

He climbs onto the window sill and spreads his wings, the moonlight reflected off of them like the purest of the purest.....(well anything) that the two elfs had ever seen in there lives. they watched as Michael took to the sky and like an explosion of light and fire, a giant ball covered him and ingolfed the harpies, each fell to the ground, ashes. Michael flies back down but barely makes it to the window and just collapses onto the ground right outside the window. Lucifer squeeks and climbs onto the windowsill trying to wake his master. the elfs look at eachouther un aware of what must now be done.

Raichu Master
June 29th, 2005, 5:16 PM
"You are dismissed," Alicia said, trying to hide the fact that she was sweety and tired from their opening scrimage. "Father taught you well," Alicia commented as Alvender turned and walked way without another word, his black robe had slash markers through it and his fine armor was bruised and dented.

Alvender slowly made his way to the courtyard. It was a very nice sunset, and he wanted to go and watch it. Many thoughts were running through his mind. This was just the first day of his training, and he already felt refreshed and lot more open. No more did he have to be closed off his emotions or memories. Not only did he have Skye, but he had a sister watching out for him, even though she doesn't act like it, her movements and they way she fought told a different story.

Finding himself at the courtyard, he found Skye sitting watching what he came out to watch. As he leaned against a pillar behind Skye, he found his gaze on Skye instead of the other sky. He could have just stood there, and not have her turn around, he just wanted a chance to watch her, without her looking back at him. She was prettier than he had given her credit than before. Instead interrupting her own thoughts, Alvender stayed there, watching her with the most peaceful expression ever seen on the elf's face.

June 29th, 2005, 6:00 PM
Yukiko had spotted Alvender, and her recognition of him caused Skye to look over her shoulder. She smiled weakly, her eyes tired. He looked so peaceful standing there, and she was glad to see that he was coming into his own at the academy.

"Good evening," she greeted him softly. Yukiko left her shoulders and took the the grass around them, running around and chasing bugs. Skye brushed her very short hair back with her right hand, and unfastened her black robes with her left. She let them fall around her, leaving her in her tunic shrit and wide legged pants. She crossed her legs where she sat and suppressed a yawn. "Your day go well?"

The threat of tears was a lump in her throat once again. She knew she was not through the grieving process yet, but she had to be strong. The battle for the day was drawing to a close as the sun was setting, and now the dull ache of death was all that was left.

While she waited for Alvender to answer her, she watched Yukiko rolling around in the grass, the sight lightening her heart slightly.

Raichu Master
June 29th, 2005, 6:08 PM
"Found love, security..." Alvender started softly as he slowly made his way to Skye. Alvender raised his eyebrows and smiled with amusement, as he showed in his voice, "I even found out I have a sister."

Sitting beside Skye, Alvender's nerves caught up with him, and looked away from Skye to the sky. Then looked down at her dragon and said, "Sky's really pretty." He said it in a way that Skye couldn't tell if he was talking about her or if he was talking about the sky, either way it seemed like he was talking to Yukiko. So Skye couldn't see it, Alvender winked slyly at Yukiko with the eye away from Skye, so she couldn't notice it.

Turning back to Skye, Alvender smiled warmly and said, "And how was your day? Besides...um...the...um...yeah..." Alvender didn't want to make her upset so he tried his hardest to try and get her mind off it.

June 29th, 2005, 6:14 PM
"A sister...??" she said with a half-smile, watching Yukiko chase bugs. She was flattered by his comment about finding love. His comment about the sky broadened her smile. "You think so, eh?"

He then questioned her about her day.

She looked over at Alvender and studied his face carefully. She wondered if he would think her weak and childish. He had endured so much more than she...had known more of the terrors of the world first hand.

"Basically, Lucas analyzed where I am in terms of magical ability. I haven't really learned anything yet, but I suppose the real training will begin tomorrow," she shrugged, swallowing in an effort to keep her emotions from overtaking her. She looked down, away from Alvender, Yukiko....the world at large. Determined not to break, she stared fixedly at her crossed legs.

Raichu Master
June 29th, 2005, 6:21 PM
Alvender wrapped his arm around Skye's shoulder, seeing that she was having trouble. "Yes...I do..." he whispered softly returning to her answer to his comment to Yukiko. "But something seems to be bothering you. I'm an elf, so I can pretty much tell what's wrong. 'tis ok, I don't think anyone is weak. It is true that I have seen all the terrors and horrors of the world, but it doesn't make me a god, or insensitive," Alvender said resting his head on Skye's shoulder, he wasn't going to push the issue, he knew that she could feel pain, while he was inside her head, he was also probing her memories, or most of them.

Not because he wanted to, but because as Skye opened herself up to his memories, her memories were flashing threw his head. He knew what was bothering her, he just didn't know what relation she had to the man.

June 29th, 2005, 6:51 PM
"My father was killed today," she said suddenly, and those words carried an immense weight. As she said them, she felt lighter, but at the same time, the reality of it hit, and she felt the tears come. "The last of my family is gone."

She did not look at anyone or anything in particular. Her eyes stared straight ahead, her body motionless. She wanted to settle down into Alvender's arms, to feel comforted, but no embrace could reach her. The wind whipped her short hair about her head, but it did not affect her. She felt tears leaving her eyes, falling from her cheeks.

For once, she was completely numb.

Raichu Master
June 30th, 2005, 8:48 AM
"Everything is going to be fine...all I ask is if you trust me on this one," Alvender whispered stroking the back of her head softly, letting his fingers comb through her blond hair. "The war will be over soon, and peace will be restored, just you wait and see," Alvender said turning her head toward him with little effort.

"We both had a long day, and it's getting late. I'll see you to your room," Alvender said, softly kissing her forehead and then getting to his feet, and holding out a hand for Skye to help her up.

June 30th, 2005, 10:48 AM
Blinking slowly, I looked down, staying red. "I...think I should go in...." Turning, I started making my way back inside, to my quarters.

June 30th, 2005, 11:04 AM
She wiped her eyes and took Alvender's hand, getting to her feet. Her eyes traveled to Yukiko, who was making her way through the air towards them, tucking herself up in Skye's hood. She led Alvender back into the academy, through the corridoors to the east wing of the school. They climbed the stone steps and reached the large, wooden door. Skye brought her free hand to rest on the iron handle and looked back at Alvender.

"I'm glad we found each other, Alvender," she said softly, the hint of a smile amidst the grief on her face. She squeezed his hand gently and opened the door. With a slight pause, she turned back towards Alvender, and kissed his cheek gently. "Will I see you at dinner later?"

Raichu Master
June 30th, 2005, 11:20 AM
"That word sounds so sweet...I haven't had dinner in years!" Alvender exclaimed as he accepted the kiss. "Maybe...maybe not. I have a small stomache, I've been full since breakfast. You might, keep an eye out for me," Alvender with a sly wink, and with that, Alvender bowed and started back down the stairs to his own room, to clean up.

"Hello," Alicia greeted Alvender as he opened the door to his room.

"I thought I looked my door," Alvender said, his defensive expression back on his face.

"You did, and armed it well. It took me awhile to undo all of your traps," Alicia nodded. "Are you going to dinner?"

"That's for me to know, and you to find out," Alvender said stepping aside so his sister could exit his room, at least he hoped she'd get the hint.

"We have alot to talk about," Alicia insisted. "Meet me at dinne," she said as she made her way out the door.

"No thanks...I already have dinner plans," Alvender muttered as she passed him, before she could protest, the door met her face. Sounds of the door locking and re-arming passed through the door, and Alicia shrugged as she made her way down the hall.

June 30th, 2005, 11:22 AM
Blinking slowly, I looked down, staying red. "I...think I should go in...." Turning, I started making my way back inside, to my quarters.

"I just love how no one helps me" Michael says standing at the window.
"So do you do this to everyone? Leaving them outside to die I mean." he says grabing his dragon's head before he got kissed, "This is no way to treat and ArchAngel."

June 30th, 2005, 11:27 AM
I turned and went back outside, and up to Michael. "A kiss?"

June 30th, 2005, 11:57 AM
"Is that all you think about?" Michael asks, leaning on the window, "If you want anouther kiss all you have to do is ask." he smiles and bats lucifer hard enough to knock him off the window sill.

June 30th, 2005, 12:21 PM
OOC: ok yay i am in

IC: I walked through a field and saw two people.

"Hello!?" I called across the field

June 30th, 2005, 12:36 PM
OOC: Who you looking at?, us or the other ones...

June 30th, 2005, 3:06 PM
"Oh, I must ask now.." She sighs then adopts a sugary sweet voice. "May I please have another kiss?"

June 30th, 2005, 3:19 PM
Michael was slightly confused, "Well if you want one, on the lips, cheek or forehead?"

June 30th, 2005, 3:28 PM
"Why, my lips...." I giggled slightly, in a w I wanted to scare him, but wanted to know if he was brave. "Please?"

June 30th, 2005, 3:38 PM
Michael looks over at Legolas, "What about him?"

as she turns to look at Legolas he quickly steps over the sill, grabing her in his arms and pulling her against him, so that she could feel every thing, every muscle every breath, everything! He kisses her as she had asked, he even wraped his wings around the two of them.

he held her chin up with his right hand and had his left on her back keeping her against him. He didn't care for Legolas, he knew that Lucifer would keep him away for them.

he could feel her cool hands on his bare chest, although he knew that if she realy didn't like this she could couse a mighty amount of damage with those nails he didn't care, he could feel her legs growing weak and he had to end up in a kneeling posision over her becouse she had let her streanght go. he pulled his lips away and looked her in the eyes, "I guess you must have liked it huh?"

June 30th, 2005, 3:49 PM
She blinked and shuddered slighlty, nodding. "Y-yes...it....was enjoyable...." Every heartbeat, it felt like she were going to fly. "Very...VERY much...."

June 30th, 2005, 3:52 PM
Michael smiles and helps her up, "Ever been to the stars before?" he asked quietly in her ear.

June 30th, 2005, 3:55 PM
"No...not ever....I...have always wondered about them....I would love to see them...closer someday...." I blushed and gulped, feeling a bit silly.

June 30th, 2005, 4:02 PM
"Well I can get you there, and not just in the practicle form of the term." Michael says kissing her on the cheek.

June 30th, 2005, 4:07 PM
She smiles "You can? I thought...I've heard it was impossible...but...I believe in you Michael...."

June 30th, 2005, 4:10 PM
"As you should, Arcangels can do much you know, but the only problem would be if you really didn't want it, then I can do nothing." Michael says tossing Lucifer aside with his golden wing. "So what do you say, to the stars in the sky, or the stars under this roof?"

June 30th, 2005, 4:14 PM
She thought silently for a moment, then nodded. "The stars in the sky..."

June 30th, 2005, 4:19 PM
Michael, though slightly disapointed noded to her, "Lets go then," he turns to Legolas, but he was gone, "Huh.... interesting, well anyway, Lucifer you know what to do."
Lucifer jumps out the window and transforms to his full size, "lady's first." Michael says helping Serenity onto Lucifer's back, "You can hang onto his mane if you want, he won't mind." he says as he gets on behind her and lets her lean aganced him.

June 30th, 2005, 4:21 PM
"...Michael...if the decsion I made...you don't like....just say it..." I was quiet then contimued, a tear formin at the corner of my eye. "I don't...like it when people say...that they are fine when they aren't....."

June 30th, 2005, 4:25 PM
"I don't understand..." Michael says taping Lucifer's neck to make him fly.

OOC: wait untill Legolas reads this stuff..... :D

June 30th, 2005, 4:27 PM
"People...would always give me choices...and then become upset but not tell me if I chose the idea that didn't suit them...." I closed my eyes, not really able to stay calm. "I never had friends because of that...I'm nothing....I'm worth nothing....."

OOC: hehe...

June 30th, 2005, 4:33 PM
Michael grabs her by the shoulders and turns her compleatly around, exactly how Serenity couldn't tell..
"Noone in this world is worthless!" he scolds her, "I used to be the most powerfull of angels in the world and now I am cursed to stay here on earth."
he wipes the tears from her beutiful face. "Don't let anything make you think shuch things about yourself." he kisses her again pulling her close to him like he had before, exept this time he kept one hand on Lucifer's mane as the black Chinise dragon curlled up into the sky like a plume of smoke.

June 30th, 2005, 4:40 PM
She closed her eyes, becoming comfortable in his grip. "I..I'm....sorry...." The girl said softly, never wanting this moment to end.

June 30th, 2005, 4:47 PM
Michael could feel how tence she was and began to run his fingers across her smooth neck and only opened his eyes to see where they were. "Hey look around, you did say you wanted to see them right."

June 30th, 2005, 4:50 PM
She blinked slowly and looked around. "I...I've never known...they were so beautiful....." Her eyes welled with tears, not sorrow but joy. She had never seen so many beautiful stars.

June 30th, 2005, 4:58 PM
Michael smiled and ran his long fingers over her shoulders and arms, "Does it make you happy?" he asks helping her turn around so that she had her back to him.
"Do you feel like it gives you purpose?" he kisses her neck tentitivly almost expiramentaly.

OOC: maybe we shoul put on the notification so that we know when the others done......

June 30th, 2005, 6:15 PM
"Yes ohh..y-yes..." That kiss to her neck was a bit surprising. She just hoped he didn't know about ear sensitivity. The elongated ear of her people, are highly sensitive.

OOC: good idea

June 30th, 2005, 6:39 PM
Michael used the his cheek to rub the whole side of her face...

OOC:that's ear included suger.

IN: he kisses her neck and shoulders as Lucifer lands on the ground.

June 30th, 2005, 6:47 PM
Her entire body was stiffened, she had heard of this feeling from the elders. It was something along the lines of extreme comfort or along the lines of it. "I...I like...what...y-you're...d-doin..."

June 30th, 2005, 7:23 PM
"No need to loose your breath preciose, I haven't done anything to you yet." Michael says running his lips over her neck and shoulders.

June 30th, 2005, 7:30 PM
She blinked, a bit confused but smiled slightly. Making a noise that sounded like a cat purring, she giggled. "It is only the beginning...."

June 30th, 2005, 7:59 PM
"Yes... yes it is." Michael picks her up and takes her in threw the window they had left not careing that the sun was already on it's way up.

June 30th, 2005, 8:02 PM
She nodded and yawned, eyes closing. "Mhm...yess...."

June 30th, 2005, 8:29 PM
Michael takes them both into her room, so that they could sleep, or atleast something like that....

June 30th, 2005, 11:09 PM
She was mostly asleep for the part, but sensed that they were back at the quarters, safe and sound.

July 1st, 2005, 4:41 AM
OOC: Hey...sorry about the delayed replay....PC's been acting kind of weird on me!

IC: Skye watched Alvender head back down the stairs, and went into her room. She threw off her heavy wizzarding robes, leaving her tunic and pants on. She scrubbed her face and hands, but did not bother to try and tame her short, wild hair. It was futile.

Yukiko grew to the size of a large dog, sauntering about the room, feeling somewhat restless.

"We'll practice after dinner, I promise," Skye told her. "But I'm really hungry..."

I know...I'm just eager to get to the point where we both aren't feeling quite so much sympathy pain for everything in the world, Yukiko said almost bitterly.

Skye sat down on her bed and Yukiko lay her head in the girl's lap. Skye reached down and hugged the dragon, her companion since birth.

"I miss him..." she whispered to Yukiko, who responded with a nod of agreement. "But we have to do this for him, right? For Mom too...for everyone else...this war has to end..."

Yukiko let out a breath.

Someday, there will be peace, she agreed. Let's get down to the meal hall though...you need nourishment.

Skye nodded, and the two of them, Yukiko remaining in her large-dog size, made their way down to the meal hall. Skye took a seat at one of the long tables, and helped herself to some bread and butter, some turkey, and some fresh green beans. She spied Lucas a few tables away, nearly finished. Her eyes sought Alvender though...wondering if he would show up at all.

Raichu Master
July 1st, 2005, 9:01 AM
'Aren't you going to dinner?' his mother asked as she noticed that Alvender had his eyes shut as he relaxed on a chair.

"I wasn't planning on it," Alvender admitted nonchalantly as he didn't bother to open his eyes or consider it.

'I think you should,' she chimed in as soon as he thought she was gone.

"So I can talk to my sister?" Alvender huffed, not really ever caring to see her again.

'No...Skye is probably looking for you...' she said softly trying persuade him to go down and eat something.

"I never told her yes or no, and besides she probably isn't looking for me. Lucas probably has some magic tricks or something for her to do," Alvender shrugged, truly not caring. All he wanted to do is relax, and reorganize his thoughts. "But I'm hungry and I have had a chance to eat anything since before I was enslaved. Maybe lunch if they felt like it, but never three hearty meals."

Alvender got up off his chair and went over to a closet to see what kind of clothes they had given him. Seeing nothing but magic robes and armor, Alvender decided to take a white wizarding robe, similar to those found in his home town. Throwing a white cloak over the robe, Alvender exited the room and headed down the stairs.

"Good evening, miss," Alvender greeted Skye as he came up from behind her. "Is this seat taken?" he asked innocently as he moved to sit beside her.

July 1st, 2005, 9:02 AM
OOC: i dunno lol i havent properly read it i'll take you guys for now lol

July 1st, 2005, 12:18 PM
O.o, i am SO sorry about not being here. *sigh* Got in troble O/o

July 1st, 2005, 12:24 PM
She woke early that morning and sat up, looking around. "Wow....." She looked to a corner, seeing Michael asleep. "Sleeping like a baby...." She smiled and stood, pulling a dark robe from her bag and pulling it on.

July 1st, 2005, 12:26 PM
WHAT!!!?? What is happening between you and him huh? Just cas i was away, nah, forget it. BUT Micheal WILL not hear the end of it from me! *walks off, face RED with rage, waiting till Micheal woke up*

OCC:BTW, if this is TOO mean, i can stop.

July 1st, 2005, 12:28 PM
"Legolas wait! I can explain!" She followed, grabbing his arm. "Please...."

OOC: Bew violent...slapping! lol XD

July 1st, 2005, 12:37 PM
WHAT!!!!?? *still red with rage, yelling so hig it hurt his ears* I leave for a while, SO WHAT!!!! *starts to cry, and wips tear* YOU KNOW WHAT!!! GGRR,,...*walks off, crying and mad*

OCC:This is SOO from TNT, they as we, know drama! XD

July 1st, 2005, 12:55 PM
She looks down, feeling bad. "I'm so sorry...." She turned away, returning to the room.

July 1st, 2005, 1:02 PM
Legolas walked of alone, calling his Dragon, seeming to be the only person who cared for him.But still, he was trying to forgive her, cause he truly loved her.

July 1st, 2005, 1:05 PM
She lay down upon the bed and curled up, shivering. Why me....why must I be cursed like this... "I must be this way....."

July 1st, 2005, 1:09 PM
Walking around, kicking rocks, Legolas tried to clam himself,Airock, not understanding why, had just understod why his master was so sab, mad, and scared, being as nice as he could, Airock tried to help Legolas clam down

July 1st, 2005, 3:29 PM
Michael wakes up and looks around, "Morning already?" he says standing up "Time sure does fly don't it.... well, I have to go out, if thies wings of mine arn't taken out they start to hurt.... you'll be alright while I'm gone won't you sweat heart?"

he turns around to look at serenity, "Serenity.... are you alright?" he sounded generaly coserned.

July 1st, 2005, 3:32 PM
"Legolas came in....he....he's mad....I'm afraid he'll hurt you...." She sat up, tears falling freely. "I am afraid for your safety......"

July 1st, 2005, 3:47 PM
Michael smiles at her thoughts, "No worries..." he kisses her again, "He can do nothing to me....

Michael leaves the room spreading his wings as he headed out the door. "Take care of Serenity." he yells at Lucifer, "I'll be back." he takes to the sky, golden wings shining brilliantly.

July 1st, 2005, 7:33 PM
Noticing Micheal leave, Legolas started to clam down, trying to find his love for Serenity

July 1st, 2005, 7:39 PM
She looked to Michael's dragon and smiled, going over to pet him. "You're really sweet..."

July 1st, 2005, 9:52 PM
Michael swearls threw the air alowing the freedom of it all seep threw his skin.....

suddenly he looks to the sun rise..... a shadow emerged large and menicing...

July 1st, 2005, 9:58 PM
Legolas looked up, noticing that the world had started to turn dark, feel better, he had hoped on Airocks back, and flew around on him for a while

July 2nd, 2005, 3:19 AM
"Hey your Legolas right?" I asked him.

"My name is Sun Xeng what's wrong with you?" i asked legolas concerned about what was wrong

July 2nd, 2005, 3:24 AM
She perked up slightly as if she sensed a presence. Closing her eyes slightly, she concentrated, trying to find it. "But....where......"

July 2nd, 2005, 3:37 AM
I walked into the hut where serenity was
"Hi i'm Sun Xeng what's your name?" I asked her "Hey you look down What's up?" i asked her again

July 2nd, 2005, 3:39 AM
She blinked and looking over, moving towards Michal's dragon, Lucifer or safety. "I don't feelright about you....."

OOC: GooD MorninG PeoplE!!! ^^;;

July 2nd, 2005, 3:52 AM
"it's ok i am not here to hurt you I want to know if you're ok because you are on your own" Sun Xeng said to her in a caring voice

Just then I heard rumbling sounds from nearby.

"What was that?" i asked getting worried

July 2nd, 2005, 5:17 AM
"Of course it isn't," she smiled at Alvender. "It's good to see you."

She took a few more bites of food, and stroked Yukiko with her bare feet as the dragon lay beneath the table, dozing. Skye was still very much in a state of grief, but she appeared to be toughing it out pretty well. She had to admit that she was looking foward to getting some of her aggressions out with Yukiko after dinner in the courtyards.

July 2nd, 2005, 5:35 AM
"Why don't people like me?" Sun Xeng asked himself walking away from Serenity
"I try to care for people and they stick it back in my face" he started crying. Then he fell as the ground shook again
"WHAT IS THAT!?" he shouted

July 2nd, 2005, 5:37 AM
Her head shot up as she grabbed her bow and quiver. "Lucifer, stay here in case Michael returns." She ran out to where Sun Xeng was, lookin around.

Raichu Master
July 2nd, 2005, 5:38 AM
"Boy, I haven't ate this good, since...actually...I can hardly remember my childhood...so I really don't remember having a good meal," Alvender realized as he began to eat.

"Where's Yukiko?" Alvender asked suddenly, he didn't really get a chance to interact with the dragon, he only saw it from far away. Now that things had settled down to a comfortable level for Alvender, he wanted to look at Yukiko a bit closer.

July 2nd, 2005, 5:45 AM
"Huh whats wrong serenity" Sun Xeng asked she was standing there with a bow in her hand
"Why have you got that bow in your hands Serenity" e asked her in concern

July 2nd, 2005, 5:47 AM
"I simply had the feeling that something was wrong...." She nodded slightly and put the bow on a holder attached to the quiver. "I apologize for my behavior eariler..."

July 2nd, 2005, 5:56 AM
"no problem i'm sorry i walked off who is the little guy?" Sun Xeng said pointing to the dragon.
"Would you like something to eat?" i asked serenity walking back into the house

OOC: Do you want to be friends?

July 2nd, 2005, 5:58 AM
"You mean Lucifer? He is...my mate's dragon...I have a Serpent but she's away now..."

July 2nd, 2005, 6:05 AM
"oh he's really sweet isn't he?" i asked just then another shake tremble the house

"okay this is freaking me out now i'm going to see what it is" I said as I pulled out my rapier and ran outside. There was a big dragon outside the house and someone was on top but i couldnt tell who

July 2nd, 2005, 1:12 PM
"Hey your Legolas right?" I asked him.

"My name is Sun Xeng what's wrong with you?" i asked legolas concerned about what was wrong

Yeah, thats me. *pointing to Airock,* This is Airock. Well..., the person i had seemed to love, diddn't love me, we where just starting to fall in love, then she leaves me and is now with Michael, *sigh* Man, life can really suck

July 3rd, 2005, 11:02 AM
OOC: is that you legolas that makes the earth tremble

IC: "who did you fall in love with Legolas?" Sun Xeng asked Just then I walked back inside

July 3rd, 2005, 11:12 AM
OOC: and i thought i was bad under presure, you guys can barly put a sentence together right....

IC: Michael drops from the sky right next to Serenity and the new guy, "Who are you?" he asks as Lucifer climbs up his bare arms leaving claw marks along the way. "Don't answer that now..." he gabs Serenity's arm gently.... "You stay here and make sure he dosn't hurt himself." he kisses her on the cheek and runs off toward the horenus beast that he had seen from the sky.
"Hi Legolas.." he says when he comes to a stop infront of him, "Did I miss anything?"

July 3rd, 2005, 11:19 AM
"Michael wait for me" Sun Xeng shouted as he ran after him losing his breath. He drew out his rapier and shield.
"HEY I SAID WAIT FOR MEEEEEEEEEE" he shouted to him again. he sighed and carried on running after him. He saw the dragon getting closer but he couldn't let one person alone try and fight a huge thing like that

OOC: is that long enough for you JBC?

July 3rd, 2005, 11:27 AM
OOC: I ment that the way you put a sentence togther was terrible..... but ya it's long enough....

IC: Michael turns to look at the younge man running behind him... "What do you thing your doing?" he asks almost insultingly, "Never mind, if you want to die be my guest."

Michael runs toward the dragon and tosses Lucifer over there. Lucifer grows to his full size and wraps around the dragon, "I need my bow and one arrow!" he calls to his dragon, Lucifer lets one arrow and the bow fall to the ground. Michael takes to the air and aims, "I just want to make it go away not kill it..." he lets the arrow fly and it hits the dragon right in the eye....

it roars and flaps it's wings making Lucifer let go, "And that is how you do that..." Michael lands and looks at the youth, "Lurn somthing?" the dragon flies off back to were it had come....

Michael walks back to Serentiy, Lucifer waddling along behind him...

July 3rd, 2005, 11:37 AM
"I broke his heart Michael....I want to be his friend....but....I fear that he hates me....I love Legolas as a friend....." She sighed and folded both arms across her chest, troubled by the notions swimming through her head.

July 3rd, 2005, 12:01 PM
OOC:Can't we have anymore cheating i wanna be i the cheating lol please

IC: "Serenity!" Sun Xeng called running back after Michael.
"Serenity are you ok!?" i called againshe didnt answer. I was getting very confused why wasnt she answering?

July 3rd, 2005, 12:08 PM
Legolas, still being starteled as it was from the Dragon, had already got his bow and arrows, and was flying on Airocks back, zoomed in to where the dragon was, but noticing it wasn't dead, but had left, Legolas wanted to ride away for a while.

As soon as Legolas came back, about 3 hours later, he noticed Sun Xeng siting alone, so Legolas came up next to him, sat down, and said Serentiy, i had fell in love with Serentiy, but then, Michael made his move, and she loved him more. Legolas started to tense up his arms, Its nice to have a human friend who won't back stab me, he said to Sun Xeng in a great smile. Legolas reached his hand out, and saked his hand

July 3rd, 2005, 12:12 PM
"Legolas...." The said woman approached an stood there, concerned. "You tried to make your moe too early....that's why Michael is.....what am I saying...the fact is I want to love you as a friend..." She moved a bit close and kneeled, taking his hand. "Please Legolas...you must understand....."

July 3rd, 2005, 12:17 PM
Turning his head, outraged that the women had toughed him, he started to tense up, but then, claiming down, he said, "O.k Serentiy, i'll be friends, but it WILL be a long while before i can trust anyone here, and that includes Micheal, standing up in a strong way, he walked off to hes long, and best friend Airock, and started to stork his neck.

July 3rd, 2005, 12:21 PM
"....You're including me on that....." She stood, turning to her faithful pet Sea Serpent, Minshka and went over, tears falling faster than rain. "Come on girl......at least Michael TRUSTS us...."

July 3rd, 2005, 12:26 PM
*sigh* Legolas had said something too harsh. Dissapointed in himself, he got on Airock, and flew away again.

July 3rd, 2005, 3:04 PM
"Oh....she's here," Skye said. She smiled a little. "Being a bit lazy....she's under the table."

Yukiko moved as she spoke, reacting to her taunt. The dragon stretched and poked her head out from under the table, her front claws on the bench. She looked at Alvender curiously and climbed up Skye's back, winding her way around Skye's body.

"I think we're going to head outside to practice a bit of fighting," she told Alvender, feeling her spirits lift as she began to realize that she could keep moving foward. She had finished her dinner and set her fork down triumphantly. "You can come watch if you want, but it'll probably be boring compared to all the fighting you do."

She half-stuck out her tongue and shrugged. Yukiko was still looking with intent curiosity at Alvender, her dark blue eyes searching him over.

July 3rd, 2005, 4:49 PM
OOC: wow, I upset alot of people.... not bad for my first day huh?

IC: "Serenity" Michael called from atop his dragon... "Serenity... were are you girl?" he couldn't find her.. how could he not find her... it wasn't like she could vanish.

He jumps off Lucifer and uses his own wings... "Lucifer you look over that way.. you know how to get my attention." they split up. Michael first checked the stalls.. nope then he checked her quarters... not there eather... "OH were could you be Serenity?" he was growing impatient.

July 3rd, 2005, 5:17 PM
Legolas returns, and he jumps off Aorkh, and noticed that Michael was calling something out. Whats wrong Michael??? He yelled out as he ran twoard him. Michael Then told him the Serentiy was gone. *gasps* WTF??? Legolas said scared, and starteled. Oh **** Legolas thought as he thought it was his falut, it was his falut cause he said that he diddn't trust her. Legolas runs back to Aorkh, and tells him to look for herem BUt..., master, Aorkh started to say, JUST GO Legolas interuptted, O.k master, as you wish, but i still can't believe it. Aorkh flys off looking for her. Legolas, runs frantickally everywhere looking for her. . . . . . .

Raichu Master
July 3rd, 2005, 5:34 PM
Alvender's jaw locked firmly in place, and made it very obvious that he was combing through Yukiko's thoughts. He was indeed looking for something, ignoring the rest of her memories...trying to find just one.

Seeming to snap out of a day-dream, and said, "I'll watch you guys! I need some down time. It won't be boring, I respect everyone's choice to train and become strong!" With a friendly smile, Alvender finished his last mouthful of food and waited for the Skye and Yukiko to lead the way.

July 3rd, 2005, 6:49 PM
Serenity looked up for a moment before looking at Minshka, managing a smile. "I know....I just....I love Michael...."

July 4th, 2005, 12:16 AM
Legolas, still being starteled as it was from the Dragon, had already got his bow and arrows, and was flying on Airocks back, zoomed in to where the dragon was, but noticing it wasn't dead, but had left, Legolas wanted to ride away for a while.

As soon as Legolas came back, about 3 hours later, he noticed Sun Xeng siting alone, so Legolas came up next to him, sat down, and said Serentiy, i had fell in love with Serentiy, but then, Michael made his move, and she loved him more. Legolas started to tense up his arms, Its nice to have a human friend who won't back stab me, he said to Sun Xeng in a great smile. Legolas reached his hand out, and saked his hand

IC to quote: "Sure is great to have a friend around here i was beginning to feel like i was alone."

IC to everything else: "Serenity! I trust you come back" Sun Xeng Called running after her. She kept running and running but he kept following her to make sure she was alright because it was dark and a storm was beginning to form.

July 4th, 2005, 8:12 AM
"Okay..." Skye said. She got up from the table with Yukiko wrapped around her. The two of them made their eay out to the couryards. She saw a few of their fellow academy members, but they looked rather busy, so she and Yukiko found a open space in which to practice. Skye muttered an incantation, and her sword came flying towards her.

Yukiko leapt from Skye's back and became her full size, four times Skye's height and about as long as a school bus. The serpentine dragon circled around Skye, her fur bristling, her eyes keen and alert. Skye smiled, but it soon faded to a look of concentration. Yukiko made a swipe with her strong tail, but Skye dodged, leaping clear, and striking with her blade. Instead of cutting into Yukiko as it should have, it bounced off because of the spell Skye had placed on it. It still gave her the ability to strike as hard as she wanted to without causing damage to Yukiko.

Yukiko made advances with her clows, her tail, and finally, her head and jaws. Skye parried them all, using a mix of simple, light spells and her sword. They went at it for an hour or so, taking a few breaks here and there. Finally satisfied, Skye reached over and hugged the furry dragon, hopping onto her back, and looking over at Alvender.

"Care for a fly?" she asked him with a raised eyebrow, holding her hand out to him.

July 4th, 2005, 8:19 AM
sun Xeng followed Serenity all the way to where Skye was training. he walked around lost he couldnt find her any where. he walked up to Skye and Yukiko.
"Hi my name is Sun Xeng" He said
"Have you seen a girl run past at all?" He asked Skye

Raichu Master
July 4th, 2005, 9:17 AM
"I haven't flown on a dragon in some time," Alvender smiling widely as he hopped up on Yukiko's back, and wrapping his arms around Skye, almost falling off the other side.

OOC: I really have nothing to say... XD

July 4th, 2005, 9:25 AM
"I haven't...sorry," Skye said apologetically to Sun Xeng. "I hope you find her."

She looked back at Alvender, who was trying to get his bearings on Yukiko's back. She had forgotten the awkwardness of the serpentine back so long ago that she couldn't remember ever feeling awkward. She squeezed her thighs into Yukiko's back for balance and held Alvender's hands around her waist as they took to the ari.

As if suddenly springing to life, Skye let out an exhilerated cry. Her face lit up, her indigo eyes wide and excited. Yukiko cut through the air, swirling and swooping, the wind combing through her fur, through Skye's short hair, into her nose, her mouth, past her ears. It nipped and pulled at her robes. For a while at least, she could ignore the pain she felt, both physically and mentally, and just live.

"How're you doing, Alvender?" she asked, turning her bright face, radiating with a mischevious happiness, and smiling at him.

Raichu Master
July 4th, 2005, 9:38 AM
"It's been 13 years since I've ever been on dragonback...so I suppose I'm getting the hang of it again," Alvender yelled over the whipping wind. There was obviously more to Alvender that met the eye, he had been abused and had a rough life, that was evident with the scars and bruises on his body. He had spoke little or nothing about his childhood years, he might have been small but he was a very gifted toddler. "I see you're quite the dragonrider...are you a dragoon?" Alvender asked curiously, a lot of elves who are extraordinary dragonriders become dragoons, or dragon knights.

"You fly well enough to fight," Alvender put in so if she wasn't he didn't get looked at weird.

July 4th, 2005, 11:03 AM
"OKAY THANKS ANYWAY" Sun Xeng called up to Skye and ran off after Serenity.
"SERENITY WHERE ARE YOU" he called again and she sent a light. He ran towards the light and found her there crying.
"are you ok serenity?" he asked her.

OOC: Ok, I believe you were controling my character there. She wasn't even crying. Please correct me if I'm wrong, anyone.

July 4th, 2005, 11:10 AM
OOC: sorry I forgot please dont boot me i wont do it again it's just you ran off and i thought that would mean you were crying

July 4th, 2005, 12:15 PM
"Ah...thanks," Skye said, a little confused. "I don't think I'm a dragon....pretty sure I'm not..."

She chuckled and watched the land passing below. Everything looked so peaceful up in the air....away from everything. The sky was growing steadily darker, and a few stars were now visible in the east.

"We should probably head back soon," she said to Alvender and Yukiko. "Don't want to get caught out here at night...especially in times like these..."

She trailed off and looked to the darkening east horizon. She could have been mistaken, but it appeared that there was a small group of black shapes making their way in their general direction. Yukiko tensed and felt panicked, turning on her heel and heading back towards the academy,

"Dragons....black dragons....can't be good..." Skye murmured, holding her wand with one hand, and casting glances over her shoulder. "C'mon Yukiko.....keep moving....maybe they won't see us."

July 4th, 2005, 12:24 PM
"Skye Run they're after you" Sun Xeng called up glaring at the black dragons chasing them.
"come lower so i can attack them!" He called up to them again pulling out his Rapier and shield. he ran toward them seeing if they were ok.

July 4th, 2005, 1:06 PM
OOC: boy your just jumping all over the place arn't you Squall (Sun Xeng) well at least now we'll be able to join the other two....

IC: "There you are Serenity." Michael says landing on the ground next to her, "I've been looking everywere." he takes her in his arms and holds her.

He turns suddenly at the sound of Lucifer roaring... "Someone's attacking my dragon!" he hangs onto Serenity and takes to the air, her snake only watches them go almost sadly.

July 4th, 2005, 1:11 PM
OOC: i know sorry lol

IC: "Umm serenity you forgot your snake" Sun Xeng called up to her. he looked back at Skye and the others to see i they were ok. Serenity couldn't hear him so he picked up the snake and ran after them.
"HEY COME BACK ALREADY!!" he shouted in the darkness

July 4th, 2005, 1:37 PM
"Wonderful," Skye muttered angrily, scowling at their classmates. "Just draw more attention to us....that's just grand."

Yukiko landed near the group, and Skye hopped off her back, hoping Alvender would follow suit. She brandished her wand, Yukiko standing in a protective circle around her, their minds moving as one. Skye reached for her sword, its long, slender but strong, blade glowed sharply in the moonlight. Yukiko's fur bristled.

The dragons neared, baring their fangs, and suddenly, one of them launched a flame ball in their direction.

"Oh wonderful!" Skye exclaimed sarcastically. She summoned a shield around herself and the others, hoping her power would last. She had never really used her powers in a battle...in defense situations, yes, but never in an all-out confrontation.

"Alvender?" she called out nervousely, shooting a jet of green sparks towards the nearest dragon, which seemed to stun it for a few moments.

July 4th, 2005, 1:43 PM
"Bring it on you stupid dragons" Sun Xeng shouted running at the dragon with his rapier and stabbing one of them and with a loud screech the dragon fell to the ground.

"Skye how is your shield holding" He asked Skye

July 4th, 2005, 2:06 PM
Michael glares at the sceen.... "Did he just stab my dragon!" he growld between his teath...
Serenity seamed scared, "Hey that's my snake!" she shouts.
Michael looks to were she was pointing, "They will pay... thoes arn't attacking dragon's they're my brothers!"
Serenity looks at Michael as though he were mad, she watches his eyes turn red and shine almost menicingly, a shield of light appeard around them and moved slowly but powerfully outward, the others on the ground only stared as the light came toward them... when it hit them it knocked them down the dragons began to heal as the light kissed there scales, Michael slowly floted to the ground and landed as soon as the dragon's transformation's to their original forms was compleat.
Each one looked much like Michael.. even Lucifer had changed, the three figers stood up and looked at there eldest brother....
Lucifer was now the souden brunet everyone knew
Gabriel the sweat blond
Rafael the cocy redhead
Michael huged his brothers as the others stood up. "It's been so long.." he says as his brothers wraped their wings around one anouther. they smile at him and turn to the others... "guys meet my brothers... don't worry they'll only be with us untill tomarrow morning."

July 4th, 2005, 3:12 PM
Serenity blinks and gulps, clearly afraid, unsure of whgat to say.

July 4th, 2005, 3:33 PM
Michael looks over at Serenity, she looked scared though he didn't know why...
"What's the matter?" he asks, looking around at everyone, for some reason they all seemed frozen in place.....
"What's going on here!?" he practicly shouts at them.

July 4th, 2005, 5:53 PM
"Brothers?" Skye exclaimed, almost angrily. The strength she had used to hold the shield in place was making her exhausted. She narrowed her eyebrows. "Well, next time, would they mind not trying to raost us?"

Yukiko gave a loud snort, disgusted with the behavior of the dragons. Skye sheathed her sword and lay her hand on Yukiko's back reassuringly. She was also unamused.

"This is not the time to be playing games out in the dark....not in times like these," she advised them coldly. "It's dangerous out here....I suggest we get back to the academy before we're suprised again."

She leapt onto Yukiko's back, and looked over at Alvender.

"Coming?" she asked him.

July 5th, 2005, 3:05 AM
"these are your brothers?" sun Xeng asked confused at what he had just seen walking up to them.
"sorry if i stabbed one of them i was trying to help skye and i didnt realise. Serenity here is your snake" he said and then apologised for taking it.
"It was just that you flew off and it looked upset so i took it for a while"

July 5th, 2005, 9:57 AM
Michael looks over at Serenity, she looked scared though he didn't know why...
"What's the matter?" he asks, looking around at everyone, for some reason they all seemed frozen in place.....
"What's going on here!?" he practicly shouts at them.

She gave no response. Something was wrong, she was frozen, as if in time and space.

Raichu Master
July 5th, 2005, 11:13 AM
Alvender's eyes widened at the sight of the dragons, they were coming right toward them! Feeling ackward as he, a moment earlier, had finally gotten used to riding a dragon again, Alvender wasn't in a good position to even help out Skye and Yukiko. He felt so useless, all he could do is hug at Skye's waist tighter and close his eyes as the fireball came after them.

Alvender kept his eyes close for the remander of the little scene, not realizing that Skye had countered the dragons fireball and shot a spell out the nearest dragon, he didn't even here a boy, seemingly from far away, yell that the dragons were his brothers.

"Only if it's safe to open my eyes?" Alvender said, still on Yukiko's back as Skye said "Coming?"

July 5th, 2005, 11:30 AM
"Skye, Alevander. Are you ok?" Sun xeng asked witha bit of concern. He walked up to them and made sure they were safe.
"By the power of darkness i summon the soul of death and send it to the evil soul within!" Sun xeng incantated and then a dark ray shot at the dragon and it fell down unconscious.

July 5th, 2005, 11:35 AM
Skye looked back at Alvender, looking truely panicked at his frightened demeanor. She regained face in a moment, feeling a little tired after using so much magic. She turned around to face Alvender on Yukiko's back as the dragon took to the air, and wrapped her arms around him, her legs holding her in place as Yukiko glided steadily back towards the academy.

"It's alright," she assured him gently, looking back towards the group of people crowded around the once-dragons. She shot the group a disgusted look, and turned her attention back to Alvender.

They returned to the academy in the dead of night. Skye guessed it must have been around midnight. She got off Yukiko's back, and led Alvender off so Yukiko could change size. The little ferret-sized dragon found her way onto Skye's back and stayed there, exhausted.

Lucas met them in the corridoor.

"Out late," he stated, looking at the three of them half-worriedly. "I'm sure you could have handled yourself fine, Alvender, but Skye, I'm suprised. You haven't even gotten to the level where you can carry a wizzards' staff...you can't do much damage with a wand. I thought you'd know better than to go off like that!"

Skye surveyed Lucas' black laquered staff, the crystal enclosed at the top shimmered slightly from the light of the moon through the windows. A shiver of annoyance ran up her spine.

"I handled myself just fine, thanks," she growled, and led Alvender past him. Lucas watched them both go with the hint of a scowl on his face. When she was out of Lucas' sight and hearing range, she turned to Alvender. "I guess we should probably get to bed....long day ahead tomorrow...."

Raichu Master
July 5th, 2005, 11:55 AM
Alvender regained his dignity once his feet felt the ground. Alvender didn't fly real well, not like he used too, and he could feel an uneasiness in his stomach.

"I don't feel real well, better get going," Alvender muttered to himself as he stumbled along by Skye's side as they entered the academy, still holding on hand up to nurse his upset stomach.

Alvender's defenses shot skyward as Lucas met him, his hand fell to his side and and his back straightened. He wasn't going to let anyone know, besides Skye, that he was afraid of heights. Alvender's face twisted into a snarl as he heard what Lucas had to say. The mage already was on his bad side, this shoved Alvender on the brink of cutting him down. Alvender looked at his hip to see that his had subconsciencely called his scimitar to his side, or had it come on its on accord on his mother's command? Either way, it didn't help Alvender's explosive mood, all it did was reinforce his desire to knock the academy down a mage.

"Now wait a minute," Alvender hissed not moving a inch from where he was standing, staring right back at Lucas with narrowed eyes. "I may be twice the swordsman Skye is, I may be more than that. But when it comes to wizardry she has YEARS experience over me. Now to completely throw that back in her face, that's just rude and arrogant. What she did out there, in the face of danger," Alvender said, feeling his temper get the best of him, trying not to let his memories distort the situation into his past. Alvender took a breath to contain himself and then he continued coolly, "What she did out there...that's what being a hero is all about. She quite possibly saved my life. Out there on dragon back, where you thought I could handle myself? I was cowaring behind her, praying that we didn't die. Skye, who was probably even more scared than me...perfectly handled to situation."

"If I ever hear your arrogant human mouth so much as breath an irrespectful thing to this young lady, no matter how true it may be, I'll slice your tongue clean out of your mouth," Alvender said, drawing his blade for emphasis. Even though it was a completely empty threat, and Alvender knew he'd be dead even before he drew his sword if he tried what he threatened to due, nevertheless the tone in his voice and the expression on his face told otherwise.

Sheathing his sword, making sure to smack the metal of his hilt against the metal that ringed the whole of it's case to make a huge metallic sound. Alvender faded from Lucas's sight, now ashamed at how human-like he acted, as he tried to catch up with Skye.

July 5th, 2005, 12:38 PM
Skye turned to look at Alvender as he caught up with her, a look of gentle suprise on her face. Yukiko looked on with her usual curious stare.

"THanks for sticking up for me," she said with an embarassed blush, her indigo eyes darting to the floor. "I know Lucas is just looking out for me, and it probably was dumb luck that what I did actually succeeded, but I appreciate what you did for me back there....thank you."

She smiled a little and walked up to him, stood on tiptoe and kissed his cheek softly.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow then?" she asked him, an delicate sweetness in her tone. Despite Alvender's fear, or perhaps because of it, Skye had to admit that she was smitten.

July 5th, 2005, 12:39 PM
"Skye wait up" Sun xeng called through the darkness. he ran to Skye and alevander.
"Are you ok? That was great fighting you showed out there you are very skilled." He said. He walked through the door of the academy with them.

Raichu Master
July 5th, 2005, 12:44 PM
"Either way, Lucas epitomizes what I hate in humans," Alvender said a bit too coldly, although he didn't hate Skye, he felt that he didn't need to go on a rant on how he didn't mean her. The look in her eyes explained enough. Bowing low, his nose almost touching the floor, Alvender came back up with some trouble because he never attempted a bow in years, and he had lost some of his elven eligance. "I shall see you tomorrow then."

"Good night, my lady," Alvender said bowing one more time, then coming back up and kissed Skye gently on the forehead.

Turning to Sun xeng, Alvender bowed again, coming up gracefully after two other attempts. "I'm getting better at it!" Alvender said letting out a boyish grin, Alvender was quite pleased with himself, nearly breaking yourself and half and recovering wasn't as easy as it appeared. "Good night," Alvender said to Sun xeng, recovering from his immature behavior, or so he thought it.

July 5th, 2005, 12:54 PM
"goodnight alevander see you in the morning do you want to meet up in the morning for training?" he asked. he followed him through the academy.
"Maybe you could ask skye and Yukiko to come as well." he said

July 5th, 2005, 1:15 PM
"Ah...thanks..." Skye said almost sheepishly to Sun Xeng, and she watched Alvender leave. "It was dumb luck. Not very skillfull at all I'm afraid. In any case....I should get some sleep. Goodnight."

She gave him a little bow, and headed back towards the east wing of the academy, up the tower stairs, and into her room. Yukiko curled up on her bed and fell asleep almost immediately. Skye felt the dragon's comciousness slowly slipping into slumber, the tight hold she had on her thoughts beginning to loosen, her thoughts beginning to float around aimlessly.

It was wonderful to feel another living thing's relaxation.

Skye smiled, and dressed in her night clothes. She sat upon her bed by the window and ran her hand through her short hair, gazing at the stars. She thought briefly of her father, and as in in response, a shooting star shot across the sky, making her feel at peace.

At last, she curled up next to Yukiko, and let her own consiousness slip away.

It was completely normal for Skye to dream. She often experienced the most of her powers here because she let her defenses down in order to sleep. The scenes of war and hatred were more vivid, the pain more real....but this time...this time....

...she was witnessing Alvender's memories.

Whether it was induced by what she had seen or whether it was something else, she did not know. The female wizzard with the red eyes, Alvender screaming in pain, the long term of his enslavement...and that wizzard....there was something about her...

In the dream, Skye was in the memory, but could only move very, very slowly. She tried to save Alvender countless times, but found she only slowed him down in trying to escape. Feeling helpless, she cried out in anger, and then Lucas appeared before her.

"YOu can't do much with a wand....you need a staff. You aren't powerful enough to take her on."

He turned his back on her and disappeared.

Skye screamed again, her heart racing, her adrenaline running. As if breaking free from bindings, her heart surging with unrequieted love and compassion for Alvender, she broke free of what prevented her from moving quickly, her mind thinking of a staff....something powerful enough to knock the red-eyed wizzard down, to save Alvender from the abuse. A white laquered staff, she could imagine very grain of wood, made from a tree by her home, the tree her father had planted when she was a baby. She could imagine the way the wood twisted like vines to contain a slightly purple tinted crystal, the essence of the staff, containing a bit of her own essence.

As she imagined this, it began to materialize before her in her dream. She reached out and grabbed it, felt its power surge through her body. She raised it to the red-eyed woman, her eyebrows narrowed in concentration.

"Leave him alone," Skye said dangerously.

The woman paused, looked at her, panicked, and stepped back. Skye stood there in that tense moment...her breath was the only movement she was aware of...

And then she woke.

The sun was streaming through the window, fresh orange light. The sun was just rising. The shaft of light cast upon the floor to the side of her bed, and there, standing completely upright and susupended a few inches above the ground, was the staff she had made in her dream.

Without rousing Yukiko, Skye made her way over to the staff, and reached out to touch it. It fell easily and lightly into her grip, and it felt like a part of her. She examined it carefully, admired the rainbow that the sun created when it passed through the crystal. She set the end of it on the ground, like a walking stick, and it made a soft but strong clank against the stone.

Yukiko woke, obviously sensing Skye's excitement, and looked at the staff.

I thought you'd be ready soon, she said to Skye. It was only a matter of time...

"I guess so..." she agreed, and lay the staff on her bed. She got herself ready for the day, washing up quickly and pulling on a deep blue tunic, her black wide-legged pants, and a deep forest green wizzarding robe. She reached into her robe pocket to find her wand, a white laquered wand made from the branch of her father's tree, was gone. A closer examination of the staff revealed that it had been infused into the staff, remaining a part of her.

Yukiko climbed onto Skye's back, and Skye took her staff in hand, walking down the stone steps to the ground level of the academy, her hood pulled up over her head.. She entered the meal hall and sat down to a plate of eggs and ham, as well as a warm mug of tea. She ate quietly, feeling older, more mature. She did not look for anyone in particular, figuring that there were few who would be awake so early, but did notice that Lucas was not present. She was thankful for this.

She finished her breakfast, and took her staff in hand, headed for the courtyards. With a small smile, taking in the morning sun, she realized that while she could sense the war, the battles raging, the death, the pain, it was not blinding or inhibiting. She did not actually hurt any longer. She sat down in the grass, still damp with dew, her staff resting by her side, and meditated for a while.

Raichu Master
July 5th, 2005, 3:24 PM
An elven boy smiled in the mirror, running his hand through his long shoulder length hair, having been cut forcefully everyday of his life, it felt good to him to have his hair back. It felt like a huge chunk of himself had been returned, in a way he looked a bit more calmer and more confident now that he looked more like an elf. Brushing his hair behind his pointed ears, the boy just stood there staring into his own reflextion.

A big grin spread across the boy's face, and then the mirror waded like a drop of water intruding a puddle, revealing, not a boy, but a man, by human standards staring back at him. The boyish smile didn't escape his lips though, from what he could tell, his bruises and scars had healed as he had hoped. Trying out a healing spell that Lucas taught him when he had come to him in his bedroom right after Alicia left. Alvender's face, for the first time ever, was filled with warmth, and he was actually excited to be alive. He felt much more stronger than he had before, and with all the spells he had learned from his early childhood coming back to him, he felt almost invincible.

There was only one thing left to do, with a mischievious grin, Alvender waved his hand and all the bruises that were once there returned in a spell, although he felt no pain, they were real as real could be...at least to any bystander.

Putting on an eligant pearl white elven robe, Alvender stepped light-footed out of his room. The young elven spring returning with every step he took. For the first time he was free...truly free...and it felt good.

Shaking the knots out of his hair with one hand, Alvender let his silky brown hair fall on his shoulders, and let his pointy ears split the find strands of fiber.

Finishing a well round portion of breakfast, Alvender looked around for Sun Xeng, but he had arrived before he got there, so he took a stroll to see if Skye was up and about. Alvender noticed that he was alone, so he waved his hand again and his face cleared, and soft, gentle skin replaced his abused-worn skin.

His sapphire eyes were so full of youth, that not even Skye would recognize him, he was sure of it. No longer hardened and scarred, he finally came to terms with his past and was willing, and wanted to move on with his life, no longer morning or pitying himself. No he was still a baby by elven standards, Alvender came to realize, no need to act like an old hardened war elf. He still had centuries in front of him, and his human girl, Skye, wouldn't live as long as him, so he might as well enjoy every single moment.

Alvender found Skye sitting in the grass meditating, and he could help but just stand there and watch her like he did before, only this time he covered his presence in a magic that repelled any prying, so Skye nor Yukiko could sense his presence, free to gaze at Skye until she was done.

Alvender also found that his voice was lighter and a lot gentler on the ears, there was absolutely no way she could ever recognize him. Alvender smiled, wanting it to be a huge surprise to Skye.

July 5th, 2005, 4:14 PM
"goodnight alevander see you in the morning do you want to meet up in the morning for training?" he asked. he followed him through the academy.
"Maybe you could ask skye and Yukiko to come as well." he said

Legolas over hears the conco, and walks up to Sun Xeng, I will too he said with egerness

OCC: O.o, i MAY get my comp taken away for a while*sigh*My bro and i got into it again

July 5th, 2005, 5:49 PM
Skye slowly opened her eyes, a smile across her face, her mind calm. She slowly got to her feet, and turned about, picking up her staff. The sight before her almost made her drop it.

"Alvender?!" she asked incredulously, her smile broadening, her eyes beginning to sparkle. "What happened to you?"

She chuckled softly and circled him, her staff thudding softly agains the grass with each step. She reached up and played lightly with his hair, admiring his pointed ears, smiling at his scar-free face. She felt at ease again, like the age she was instead of the mature adult she was forced to be.

"Looks like we both went through a huge change, eh?" she asked with a light giggle, hefting her white staff in her hand.

Raichu Master
July 5th, 2005, 6:16 PM
"I guess you can say that," Alvender chuckled as he looked up to the sky. Was this a dream? How can life be this perfect after it being so awful to him? He didn't know the answers, and didn't want to think about it. He felt reborn and young, why answer questions that only time would reveal?

"Lucas taught me a healing spell that would heal all my past wounds in one night of rest. Elven hair grows to normal length once it's been cut," Alvender explained.

Alvender put her hand in his and lightly kissed the back of her hand. "Shall we go for a walk before out instruction with Lucas?" Alvender offered as he gracefully bowed, successfully pulling himself up without the slightest hint of trouble. Alvender's smile warmed his lightly tanned face, contrasting heavily with his deep sapphire eyes, that burned brilliantly with youth and wonder, compared to his peaceful and relaxed expression. "Perhaps I can share some of my happier memories?" Alvender suggested as he waited for her to make the next move.

July 5th, 2005, 6:18 PM
Michael smiled at his brothers across the grass... each had their swords exept for him, "Your not going to win this time big brother!" Gabriel says snearing at him.
"Oh balive me I will...." he looks behind him at Serenity, she still looked like she was waiting for something bad to happen, "You doing alright back there love?" he asks as Rafael jumps at him wings spred and sword arched. he blocks it easaly with his right wing... "You'd better go guys you only got untill morning... Mother is already going to turn you inside out."
his brothers laugh and turn their backs to him, "See you in a hundred years Michael." Gabriel says shifing his sword.
Lucifer was the only one that hadn't turned his back... "I don't think I'll go yet.." he says with a snear... "We have some unfinnished busness bro.." Michael didn't pay him any attention... even though he should have... what happened next was unexpected and deadly if Michael hadn't been quick Serenity would have lost her life....

July 6th, 2005, 3:14 AM
OOC:oooh what happened there then?

IC: Sun xeng tossed and turned in his sleep when suddenly he went into a dream. He saw serenity and another guy with a sword. The guy had picked up the sword and ran at Serenity ready to slash her.
"NO SERENITY RUN!" he screamed in fear.
"BY THE POWER OF DARKNESS THE SOUL OF DEATH AND SEND IT TO THE EVIL SOUL WITHIN" He screamed in rage and sent the dark ray straight at the guy. It hit him just as he was about to hit her and he blew up.

July 6th, 2005, 3:49 AM
The said young woman's head shot up, eyes glowling slightly. "Gurth rim lye....Death to our foes...." Serenity's head turned towards Michael, a purely evil grin upon her face.

July 6th, 2005, 4:09 AM
"Serenity!" Sun Xeng screamed
"What are you doing?" He started questioning her. He ran over to michael and stood there.
"Michael i had a dream of someone evil trying to kill her but why is she the one looking evil now?" he asked worrying about her

July 6th, 2005, 4:14 AM
Her gaze shifted to Sun Xeng as she slowly reached for her bow and an arrow. "Death among all....power gain......yes......"

OOC: Hey all, this might be my last post for today. As I've mentioned to some, I'm heading off to Six Flags with my youth group.....*looks around, dances like the old dude on tv*

July 6th, 2005, 4:21 AM
"No dont give me the look stop that" I screamed. She kept glaring at me, I was scared out of my wits because of the glare but i stood there protecting Michael.
"You leave me no choice. BY THE POWER OF DARKNESS THE SOUL OF DEATH AND SEND IT TO THE EVIL SOUL WITHIN HYAAAAAAAA" I screamed and the dark ray shot at her.

July 6th, 2005, 4:23 AM
She blinked as the ray was shot, screaming. "Michael!" She was hit, and fell, unmoving.

July 6th, 2005, 4:43 AM
"Sorry Serenity i had to take the dark soul out of you please dont hate me for what I did." Sun xeng said apologetically and ran off crying. He ran back to his room and stayed there for a while

July 6th, 2005, 9:10 AM
Michael ran over to Serenity making sure she was alright... He should have been paying attention to Lucifer... but he wasn't.
Just at the moment when he was going to ask her if she was alright a giant black hand grabed him, squeezing him as though he were made out of cotten... He could do nomore than look up at his brother who had taken on his usual shape... not the dragon that he had been careing after for thirtheen years but the evil lord of the dead that everyone knew and feared.
Black leather wings gave only a hint of there power, long brown curved horns showing only slightly threw his black hair, "And you thought I had changed." he says laughing his voice sounded deep and far away.. "Perhaps now you will learn that I never meen anything I say..." He laughs as Gabriel and Rafael try to help.
He simply swats them away like flies, they hit the ground and shatter as though they were made from glass, "You see Michael... thanks to you now I have more power..."
Michael screams as his brother squeezes him, blood began to acumulate at the corners of his mouth and eyes... something cracked and Michael gave his last scream before Lucifer flaped his mighty wings and took to the air... the brease generated by the fifty foot wingspan of the monster was enough to even blow off the tiles on the accadamy roof... Lucifer's laugh was the last thing to be heard as his giant form covered the morning sun.... http://mpy.at.infoseek.co.jp/image/eclips03_s.jpg

July 6th, 2005, 9:21 AM
Sun Xeng ran outside and saw michael being taken away from Serenity.
"Michael!" He screamed and ran after the big monster shape lucifer had taken form of.
" it's the third time i am using this spell. BY THE POWER OF DARKNESS I SUMMON THE SOUL OF DEATH AND SEND IT TO THE EVIL SOUL WITHIN HYAAAAAAAAAAAAA" He screamed and shot the dark ray at Lucifer but he bounced it back and sent Sun Xeng flying into the wall.

July 6th, 2005, 11:42 AM
Many days passed by and Lucifer continuisly torchered his brother in his domain, Michael only survived at the thought of seeing Serenity again. Finnaly Lucifer grew tired and tossed Michael out into a deap trench... nowere near the Accadamy. There Michael lay beaten and bloody, wings torn out from the roots, every bone fractured almost beond repair, eyes bloodshot and dry. He could bairly move but the sight of something white kept his attention. he turned slowly to what it was... It was an orchid, but not just any orchid... a ghost orchid http://clydebutcher.com/shopcart/Images/GhostOrchH1a.jpg It just hung there at his eye level and he was reminded of the first night he and Serenity had spent together... he had gone out in serch of one of thies rare beuties, and had brought it to her, she had accepted it and his love...
A warm breath of wind kisses his raw back, he cringes at the sting of the sand entering it. "Serenity..." he whispers, "Why didn't I listen to you..."

July 6th, 2005, 12:42 PM
Legolas walked back with his two swords at his hand, and then he killed the rest of the henchmen. After Legolas had killed the last guy, he heard a groan, he saw Sun Xeng leying against the wall. Legolas pulled his sword from the chest of his foe, and run to his aid.Sun Xeng, are you alright??? Do you know where that thing took Michael???

Taking no hesation, Legolas quicky bandged up Sun Xeng's wounds, and hopped atop Aorkh. Lets go my friend Legolas said as he shot up flying. Stay low so i can follow those tracks o.k?? Yes master Aorkh repliyed back. So Legolas took of, wondering wtf that thing had done to Michael.

July 6th, 2005, 3:26 PM
She was silent, staring towards the sky. "Michael....."

July 7th, 2005, 5:17 AM
Sun Xeng fell unconscious on the back of Aorkh he entered the dream land again but this time the beast was after him. The beast tortured him in his dream but the pain felt real. He yelled in his long sleep as bruses started appearing on him and then blood.

July 7th, 2005, 11:52 AM
"Michael..." came a soft voice some hundered miles away... "Michael answer me.."
Michael tried to speak but couldn't it was like his mouth had been sewd shut, he reaches up to feel himself making sure he was alright but all he could feel was something wet and cold... He lifts up his hand and sees the blood... he tries to move his other hand but it doesn't want to as though it had taken root....

"Michael... Michael can you hear me....." that voice.... Serenity's voice...
Suddenly he was inveloped in darkness... "Serenity.... Serenity were are you!" he cries.. "Serenity.. Serenity don't leave me....."

If he had only known that she hadn't left his side in nearly three days....

July 7th, 2005, 12:08 PM
Sun Xengs torture carried on as he was getting beaten in a dream Legolas could see the bruises appearing out of nowhere and then more blood. Sun Xeng was thrown to the left in his dream and so he fell off Aorkh down to a trench near Michael

July 7th, 2005, 12:20 PM
It had been a good while since Serenity's saving his life. She had left to search for Michael, and after a day of searching in the desert, she und the poor boy. It would have been an impossible task if not for the help of her faithful sea serpent.

Now she sat in her room at the academy, in a chair by the bed that her love lay in. Her had night terrrors and a high fever. She worried whether he would survive, when Severus interrupped her thoughts. "Why don't you sleep my master? You haven't in a while....." "Because.....I care about him...I don't want him to die...." The serpent nodded and curled up in a corner, falling asleep.

OOC: I changed my Serpent's name to Severus...I ket forgetting the old name

July 7th, 2005, 12:27 PM
Although Michael knew that Serenity was there he couldn't get himself to speak to her, it wasn't untill his fever finnaly broke when he whispered.. "Serenity...." and then went back to sleep..

July 7th, 2005, 12:38 PM
Although Michael knew that Serenity was there he couldn't get himself to speak to her, it wasn't untill his fever finnaly broke when he whispered.. "Serenity...." and then went back to sleep..

She smiled slightly and leaned over, kissing his cheek softly. "Just rest my love....."

July 7th, 2005, 4:15 PM
Sun Xengs torture carried on as he was getting beaten in a dream Legolas could see the bruises appearing out of nowhere and then more blood. Sun Xeng was thrown to the left in his dream and so he fell off Aorkh down to a trench near Michael

Sun Xeng! Legolas yelled out. He gasps in surprise ment, MICHAEL!!! Legolas swooped down on Aorkh, and jumped off. See Michael bady injured, Legolas ran to Sun Xeng who fell 20 feet. Are you o.k???! Legolas sad in a very sacard voice. he noticded Sun Xeng was bady hurt as well. He dragged him to Michael. Legolas then tried to bandage them both.

July 8th, 2005, 3:12 AM
"UH!?" Sun Xeng said waking up he moved a bit and yelled in pain.
"Why have i got all of these bruises? These were only in my dream." He whispered in pain. He noticed he was laying in his bed in the Academy limp and weak.
"Unless what is happening in my dream is transferring onto me" He whispered in pain again.

July 8th, 2005, 9:30 AM
Skye smiled and walked with him, her robes and pant leg swirling gracefully about her feet as she moved in rhythm. Her face was bright, her eyes clear and alert, but she was so relaxed.

"I'd like that," she said with a small nod, and interlaced her fingers with his.

Yukiko ran around them in the grass, squeaking and squealing with the delight of peace within their two bodies. It was true. Neither of them were feeling pain...what they felt were merely sensations, just abilities to know what was going on, and better yet, could feel where the battle was taking place. Skye let out a sigh of relief, and glanced at Alvender with a smile.

July 8th, 2005, 1:14 PM
Michael opend his eyes and looked at Serenity who was asleep next to him...
he pulls her closer and kisses her forehead. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect woman. he thinks to himself.

July 8th, 2005, 1:17 PM
She smiled slightly in her eep and scooted closer to her love, purring softly. Severus looked up from his spot in the corner and shook his head, going back to sleep.

July 8th, 2005, 1:23 PM
when Michael was well enough to walk he went outside to check on things and found that no matter how hard he tried he couldn't get rid of a pescy little anteater that was fallowing him around.

Raichu Master
July 8th, 2005, 5:20 PM
Alvender smiled gently back, and looked straight in head of them as he began to think of any happy times he could remember. "There was this time I remember, when I was only 3 years old, my father tried to teach me to levitate. I did it on my first try...but I landed in a puddle. I was soaked from head to toe in mud. My father didn't think it funny, but I sure did. I had a group of friends that I would hang out with daily, made up of 3 boys and 4 girls, excluding me. We were really close, we knew each other inside and out. To this day I can still recall what they all looked like, how they acted, and whatever else anyone could know about another. I don't know if they were killed or sold into slavery, my only wish is that they survived and are living safely."

Alvender, who had become consumed in his childhood memories, was having a flashback of every single day of his life, flashing quickly before his eyes. Alvender felt truly warm, and safe, he thought he was dreaming all the things he was describing to Skye, for once, he knew he actually had friends. Alvender laughed at himself, at how exposed he was, never thinking he would ever feel this way again. "What's ironic...is one of the girls...looked exactly like you...except for the fact that she was an elf and you aren't. Smae short hair, same color, same color hair, same build, same everything, well except for the ear thing. She was my closest friend out of all 7 of them...maybe that's why I felt compelled to open up to you. Because she wore that same warm and open smile that made me want to spill my guts and forget all the bad," Alvender said, realizing that he was hoping for far too much, rationalizing that Skye wasn't her and she wasn't Skye. Elves often looked identical to humans, it wasn't the first time it happened, and it wasn't the last.

"I also had a dragon," Alvender chimed in, as they turned a corner, his brown hair swaying gently with each graceful step he took. "It was deep red, with a black strip running along his back, quite young, a yearling when I was born, so that would make him as old as me....if he still exists. He was a super fiery beast, let me tell you that, "Alvender chuckled as more warm sensations filled him as the memories of his dragon came back to him. "I doubt he'd be killed by any orcs. He's probably out there somewhere, looking for me perhaps, maybe he's found a new master. Or maybe he's content with just being wild and free, who knows what a few years could do to a dragon. Yeah I know they live longer than elves, but look what happened to me in all of one day of my already long drawn out life before me," Alvender continued as he relaxed more and more, until a hint of a spring was in his step with all the fond memories flooding back to him.

"But I've rambled far too long to keep you interested. You haven't fallen asleep on me, have you?" Alvender jested as he nudged her with his shoulder like he was trying to wake her up.

July 8th, 2005, 6:28 PM
She chuckled at his stories, imagining him covered head to toe in mud, laughing, being a child...and the way he spoke of his friends...there was so much love in his voice.

"But I've rambled far too long to keep you interested. You haven't fallen asleep on me, have you?" Alvender jested as he nudged her with his shoulder like he was trying to wake her up.

"No, of course not," Skye replied with a smile, but a forced one. An incarnation of a memory...was that all she was? She looked down at her feet, feeling oddly childish despite her triumphs thus far.

She looked up to find Lucas sitting under a nearby tree, looking at them intently, ready to teach. When his eyes found her, they widened at the sight of the staff she carried. He nodded, looking very impressed, and Skye found herself looking at her feet once more. Yukiko had noticed her mood change, and the little dragon padded along softly by her side, casting occasional glances at Alvender with a neutral expression.

"Morning, Lucas!" she called to him in as cheerful a voice as she could muster.

He greeted Skye and Alvender, and got up to walk over to them, oblivious to Skye's discomfort.

"Congratulations," he said to Skye, a hand on her shoulder. Skye looked absolutely torn and miserable beneath the smile she tried to wear. "I suspect you'll be ready to head out into battle soon enough. And Alvender..." he regarded the elf with a friendly smile. "I see it worked? I'm very glad for you."

Skye kept her head bowed.

Raichu Master
July 9th, 2005, 4:56 AM
Alvender's heart dropped to his feet at how Skye was behaving, he didn't mean anything personal. 'Oops...' Alvender thought, wanting to smack himself on his head, and chuckle at what he found out. 'Skye thinks that I love her just because she resembles some elf I knew,' Alvender sighed to himself, well on the inside at least, keeping a cool and calm demeanor on the outside.

'You shouldn't have told her about her,' his mother chimed in.

'You always know when to interrupt don't you?' Alvender said sarcastically, but didn't mean it in a bad way.

'It's a gift, I suppose,' his mother answered. 'You made her think that you only love her because she resembles someone you once were friends with.'

'Mother, you know it isn't true! Skye may look like Andrea, but her personality is far different! Skye is soothing to the heart to hear, and I could just sit and gaze at her all day! Andrea, she's more...what humans call...at tomboy. Whatever came out of her mouth was rude and sarcastic,' Alvender protested viciously.

'Calm yourself, my son. I know it...but Skye doesn't. Perhaps you need to talk to her after the lessen...' his mother suggested.

Not needing answered Alvender turned his thoughts towards his lessen. He still didn't like Lucas, and would cut him down given the chance, but he had enough self-control to tame those thoughts...from becoming a reality at least. "It was an elven healing charm. I recognized the words. I thank you for helping me, but elven magic is dangerous to be using. Even for a powerful human mage. Elves have had thousands and thousands of years to develop each spell, humans have not, making their usage of spellcasting inefficient," Alvender huffed, it was as good as a thanks as Lucas would ever get. "Yet I have a lot to learn from you, Lucas. So please, don't mind my babbles of information," Alvender quickly followed up, not wanting to appear rude, bowing low and coming up with as much grace as if he's been doing it for a hundred years.

July 9th, 2005, 6:16 AM
Sun Xeng walked outside feeling a bit better and walked over to Skye and Alevander
"Hi guys how are you?" He asked them.
"Sorry about not showing up for that training I was trying to elp Michael and then Lucifer knocked me unconsious for a few days and then i was being tortured in my dreams which was worse." He said looking embarrased at how weak he felt

July 9th, 2005, 6:41 AM
"Er....hey, no problem," Skye said to Sun Xeng. "We're about to begin a lesson though, so..."

She trailed off, feeling awkward amidst the tension between herself and Alvender, and Alvender and Lucas. Lucas gave a small nod to acknowlege Alvender, and looked rather puzzeled at Sun Xeng.

"Don't you have lessons to go to as well?" he asked the boy curiously. "In any case..." He turned to Skye and Alvender. "I was hoping that with Skye's advancement we could practice some defense magic this morning. Alvender, if you wouldn't mind being the attacker?"

Lucas looked at him with raised brows, sensing the tension between his two students. Skye still could not bring her eyes to Alvender.

July 9th, 2005, 7:08 AM
"Who me?" Sun xeng asked curiosly.
"No I don't have any lessons because i have been attacked by a beast so me and Michael are resting so if you need help i'll do it" He said happily walking up to them but then looking down in shame.
"I couldnt save michael i let him get taken" He said to himself

Raichu Master
July 9th, 2005, 7:50 AM
To tell the truth, Alvender thought Skye was being a bit too untrustworthy, he wasn't that stupid of an elf to fall in love with her just because she looked like his best friend. Alvender didn't hold it against her, though, instead he was willing to show her that her accusations were false through actions and not long detailed explanations. Skye might have shown tension towards Alvender, but he didn't share the same awkward feeling, instead he was glad that Skye was actually listening to his long drawn out speech, and that she took every word to heart. Most people would have shrugged him off at the first few sentences, so it pleased Alvender to see that she wasn't like most humans.

Alvender nodded to Lucas and took 5 paces from Skye and then turned to face her. Raising his hand, as if to throw something, Alvender suddenly remembered something. his face grew bit red with embarrassment as he looked over to Lucas and stuttered, feeling awkward standing there, "I don't know any offensive or defensive spells," Alvender's voice was low, hoping that only Lucas could hear, or rather hoping he couldn't hear. Alvender felt like a hypocrit at that moment, talking about using magic, when he could hardly use any of his own, which furthered his embarrassment, causing his face to glow even hotter.

July 9th, 2005, 9:19 AM
"Umm Alevander may I try" Sun Xeng asked walking up to Skye. He held his hand up.
"THE HAND OF PYRO" He shouted and a fireball came from his hand and shot straight at Skye. He looked like he was focusing on the fireball just incase it actually hit her.

July 9th, 2005, 10:24 AM
With a hint of annoyance at Sun Xeng for not waiting for permission from Lucas to attack her, Skye set her white staff in front of her, focusing her eyes and mind on the fireball, and muttered an incantation. She formed a shield around herself, and the fireball merely glazed off it, spiraling off into the atmosphere.

"Are you mad?" Lucas demanded, looking ready to tear into Sun Xeng. "Good grief! She wasn't even ready for you...this is a training session, not an actual battlefield!"

"I think I handled it just fine," Skye said tensely, feeling somewhat threatened and talked down to. "I need to be ready for anything, and I was."

"That's not the point!" Lucas said authoritatively. He looked at Skye, exhasperated. "I'd like to keep you around so that you can go out into battle...you're valuable. And what if Alvender had attacked you at the same time?"

"What if he had?" Skye asked innocently, raising an eyebrow. "I'd like to think I could trust him more than you apparently do, and in any case, you could have stopped Sun Xeng's attack..."

The look on Lucas' face spoke of something deeper than concern for a student. Skye narrowed her eyebrows. It wasn't that she couldn't handle it...it was that he couldn't have moved fase enough to protect her because he hadn't known it was coming...and...and he cared...

With a silent understanding, Skye turned her attention away from him, becoming silent and oddly submissive.

"Right," Lucas regained his composure. "Alvender, I apologize for not being more clear. I meant for you to physically attack her. She can repell spells and the like fairly well, but I want her to be trained in physical combat as well."

Skye brought her eyes to Alvender and smiled lightly. She was alert and ready...for just about anything.

July 9th, 2005, 11:36 AM
Sun Xeng turned to face Skye after being lectured by Lucas he looked a bit embarrased
"umm sorry about that i thought you were ready and Lucas.." he said turning to him
"You need to calm down. No offence but she does need to be ready for anything" he said and walked off

Raichu Master
July 9th, 2005, 5:01 PM
Alvender's swords had flashed out at exactly the same time that Sun Xeng had spat the fireball at Skye. He had lept to defend Skye, but stopped short, and smiled, as Skye had successfully deflected the fireball.

Alvender snarled as Lucas made the reference to Alvender attacking her. He didn't know if it was a shot at Alvender, or if he was mire talking in metaphors. Alvender's body screamed, "NOW!" wanting to slice Lucas down, but his mind screamed, "STOP!". On the outside, Alvender looked very frustrated and had a solid grip on both of his swords. his head was hot now, not from embarrassment, but from a rising temper. Elves didn't often feel jealousy, they like to take pride in the fact that it's a reccessive trait among their people, so he didn't care that Lucas had "feelings" toward Skye, it was the fact that Lucas kept down talking Skye, and making Alvender out to be more than he really was.

Alvender's jaw locked firmly in place, and he planted his feet solidly on the ground, as Lucas gave the order to attack Skye. A deadly look hovered around Alvender as he stared at Lucas, while he maintained his tight grip on both of his hilts. It wasn't that Alvender didn't trust in Skye's ability, but he had grown tired of Lucas' sharades. Alvender wanted to show Lucas Skye's power, so Lucas would have no reason to doubt or down talk Skye.

Alvender snapped his gaze from Lucas to Skye. Rather than the vicious and determined expression he held at Lucas, it was replaced by a sincerely apologetic expression for what he was going to attempt. "Sorry...please understand..." Alvender whispered to her wanting to scream it to her, wanting to make all this right, but gathered what little self-control he had left to stop him.

Alvender slapped his blades together, and charged at Skye. Flipping over Skye's head, Alvender swung his scimitar down at her feet, spun, and then brought his broadsword swing at her side. Making sure to leave a promising opening for Skye on his left flank as he brought his broadsword about, of course anyone could see it was a trap, but he wanted her to strike him, and send him flying, instead of following through. But Skye wouldn't be happy with that, now would she? So he forced himself to keep his eye on the goal, and then followed through with his scimitar stabbing towards her abdomen.

July 9th, 2005, 5:20 PM
She woke slowly and quietly, sitting up. "Severus.....Where is my love?" The Serpent raised his head an yawned. "He went out, do not worry thoug....he will come back...."

July 9th, 2005, 5:55 PM
Skye watched Alvender launch himself over her, and turned about to face him, her robes swirling magestically around her. She leapt up as his scimitar came at her feet, and landed. She watched with keen eyes, honing all her senses on his movements, and noticing the spot he was leaving open for her to strike. She hesitated, and saw him strike to her side. She set her staff firmly in the ground and propelled herself upwards, rising quickly into the air, her short hair flying wildly about her head. She landed hard on her feet, falling to one knee, but gripping her staff firmly. She looked up at Alvender, muttered an incantation, her voice dark and husky, and sent an orb of purple energy in Alvender's direction. It approached him at blinding speed.

With another incantation, her sword came flying into her free hand. She sprinted for Alvender, her sword drawn and her staff at the ready, her indigo eyes glowing with an intense energy. The orb would at least slow him down if it made contact, if not send him flying clear across the field. She did not know which, or if it would even make contact, but it didn't matter. All she had needed for it to do was buy her time, and with her sword in hand and her mind ready to fight, that much had been accomplished at least.