PDA

View Full Version : A series of Pokecommunity-ness

Shadowfaith
June 20th, 2005, 05:23 AM
Basically I was bored so I did this XD

Its the first of a number of pics I plan on doing in this chibified series. Well my Chibis are a tad more full bodied than that of others, though I can do the normal style of chibis I prefer this XD

Anyways, this series of art is dedicated to the life of Pokecommunity, mainly people I know and have seen how they act and such or what they do.

This art is basically my view on PC life and the members, so bare with me as this is how I see things XDbut also be aware that it is humorous.

Now the first drafts will be in black and white and I may do coloured versions later on, so no need to comment on why it isnt coloured at the moment.

Now for the firs pic in this series!

Part 1: Arguments (Just paint yourself a relaxing get away and forget your troubles)

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b282/SinfulDragon/Arguments.jpg

This originally came to me when I thought of the arguments me and Yukito have on whether Roleplay games are shortened to RPGs or RPs so I decided to draw that in the top right corner. Then I remembered Arcanine and Tetsuya arguing over whos avatar was the best, so I drew a little demonstration of that a the bottom of the page. And then we have Forest Grovyle who is completely calm and escapes into her drawings XDwho knows, all those drawings could contain that unseen anger XD

Moral of the storyPC staff should defiantly draw more x_x

Next in the series:

Craziness: (Why possess anger when you can go stark mad!!!)

To follow:

Obsessive ness: (He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me, he loves me not, HE LOVES ME! *Pounces*)

There will be more of course, but those are the things I can think of so far. Anyways, COMMENTS PLEASENESS!

Forest Grovyle
June 20th, 2005, 06:11 AM
RD, that's great XD I don't think anyone's ever drawn a chibi of me before! I love it XD Unseen anger, eh? Perhaps my Pokmon battle drawings could have an underlying meaning to them...hehehe!
All the characters you drew are very expressive! :D I can't wait to see the rest in this series! :D

mewthree w/armor
June 20th, 2005, 07:23 AM
Cute, Very cute. Nice work!

Yameneko549
June 20th, 2005, 09:26 AM
Reminds me of the way Amber M Panyko draws, and I love her webcomic.

REALLY, REALLY good art. I love it. The only thing I see wrong is the fact that the Arcanine's back is bent in a little too much. Even so, it' looks natural from the way it's sitting.

Did I mention that I love it?

Phantom_Bugsy
June 20th, 2005, 09:38 AM
Omg. XD That owns.

*wants to see the rest too* >D

lilbluecorsola
June 20th, 2005, 02:57 PM
XDD Teh OMG. Stri, that's awesome. The chibis are so kawaii. Great shading and expressions. *luffs*

Natsuki
June 20th, 2005, 05:33 PM
LOL! XD That was awesome, RagingDragon! XD My favorite one was the one of you and David fighting over "RP or RPG." XD I think your drawings are so kawaii looking too, keep up the good work! ^^

~Kelsey

Shadowfaith
June 21st, 2005, 05:28 AM
ForestGrovyle: Thanks FG ^_- XD, I thought it would be humours to think that your never ending drawings were a way to conceal your anger XD...suppose it just added to the moment really XD and thanks for the comment, more will be up soon, maybe even today ^_-

mewthree w/armor: Heh heh, thank you, I was aiming for a sorta cute look...even though they express anger XD

Yame~TD: Amber M Panyko? XD...fan comic...I never thought of that...maybe could draw a few comic strips after this XD. Yeah Problem was, I couldnt rub it out after I did it because of the pen and all XD but thanks for the criticism none the less ^_-

Phantom Bugsy: *hugs* Thank you! XD, more will be up soon, I promise ^_-

Lil: OMG Thank you! Sometimes I dont even know that I shade...heck sometimes I dont even know what I am drawing in till it comes out, XD. But thanks for the comments ^_-

Typhlozion: *Hugs* Thanks for the comments. The original idea came from me and Dai fighting so I thought 'OMG I know, Ill do a series!!!!oneoneone111' XD I dunnow where to add you in though...your a tough one...perhaps Craziness? o.o XD

Next one should be up soon ^_- Thanks for the comments!

Housyasei-san
June 21st, 2005, 10:48 AM
Hehe, very cute and expressive. I notced that everyone's a clone, or is that you just acting out the members? :P

Can't wait for the next two series.... ;)

Shadowfaith
June 21st, 2005, 01:19 PM
Heh heh, XD yeah, I notice that I draw them very much alike appart from clothing and expression, I need to really get out of that habbit, but meh, you cant really see unless its coloured. Thanks for the comment dude ^_-

Natsuki
June 21st, 2005, 02:14 PM
Typhlozion: *Hugs* Thanks for the comments. The original idea came from me and Dai fighting so I thought 'OMG I know, Ill do a series!!!!oneoneone111' XD I dunnow where to add you in though...your a tough one...perhaps Craziness? o.o XD

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeees! XD Make me totally insane and gullible and naive, just like I am IRL. XD Well, still a shweet little comicy thing, keep up the great work! ^^

~Kelsey

Miyu-chan
June 21st, 2005, 02:20 PM
xD These were so cute! I <3ed the expressions on Arcanine's (both of them) faces. They looked so smug. xD

I also love the picture of you and David arguing, lol. xD FG is so cute as well. xD

Great job, can't wait to see more. n__n

kohei
June 21st, 2005, 08:47 PM
It's cute and so far! FG drawing was plain sweet :3
I hope for more craziness in the next one!

Shadowfaith
June 25th, 2005, 03:28 AM
Whoot, thanks for the comments dudes!

Ok, the second in the series was originally going to be Craziness, but I decided to change the name at the last second to:

Part 2: The not so sweet and innocent: (We plot secretly behind your backs)

Why you ask...well because I wanted to XD. I decided that there has to be something behind those sweet smiles and innocent looks. Beware everyone, for what you will see may change your views on the people present in this pic ;-;

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b282/SinfulDragon/Innocents.jpg
Sad isnt it? For when we sleep at night, these individuals plan the destruction of human kind...*sigh*

Moral of the story: Dont trust anyone, expecially if they shower you with sweet words and adoring smiles.

Next in the series:

Obsessive ness: (He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me, he loves me not, HE LOVES ME! *Pounces*)

To follow:

Scariness: (What lurks in the dark pits of PC?)

In till next time, see ya!

Kira
June 25th, 2005, 03:55 AM
That's so cool ^^; I'm so innocent, but you should put Toto there ^^;

Shadowfaith
June 25th, 2005, 03:57 AM
Heh heh, thanks and Toto is coming in Obsessivness...OMG you would have never have guessed XD

Kira
June 25th, 2005, 04:06 AM
You pictured me from the "best" side xD

KoBRe LaiR
June 25th, 2005, 06:18 AM
OMG RD they are awsome. lol I love the second one with Kelsey being so innocent its so cute lol *pets Kelsey* hehe
Awsome drawings.

Phantom_Bugsy
June 25th, 2005, 06:31 AM
What about an Oos? :0 Is this Oos be in it, yesno? :0

Heehee. KABOOM. <3

Shadowfaith
June 25th, 2005, 02:24 PM
Mau: Thank you! *Hugs* XD, Kels was the first one that came to me in this series...she just seems so innocent...but she aint XD Thanks you for the comment

Phantom: OMG the Oos *Slaps forhead* How could I forget! I'm sorry ;-; XD...me like Booms! *Ebil Laugh*...yes the 'b' is suppose to be in 'ebil' =X

Thomas
June 25th, 2005, 03:13 PM
Raging Dragon, those are so sweet! Especially the ones of FG and Kelsey. Those were so funny. FG was just painting while everyone else was fighting. XD Keep up the great work. Also I think one you should do is Newbies.

Shadowfaith
June 25th, 2005, 03:16 PM
Thams, thank you som much XD I really like the innocent ones...well if you can even think of them as innocent XD, they really do seem to stand out more...Newbies huh...I like it, that will be my next one! With thanks to you for the idea of course! Thank you!

lilbluecorsola
June 26th, 2005, 02:39 PM
XD This one's really cute. Kelsey just looks so innocent and stuff. o.o *pokes her*

I love the emotions, especially Kylie-chan's. (^.^) You drew her face really well.

Psychotic_Demon
June 26th, 2005, 02:53 PM
XD These are too funny. I really like the ones of Yukito and you arguing, as well as Kelsey and FG. I sorta do that when I draw as well... Anyways, keep up the good work!! I wanna see more!! *forces RD to draw more*

Shadowfaith
June 27th, 2005, 02:39 AM
Lil: XD, I was really proud of the way Kels turned out, I was all like "Whoa!" eheh, anyways, thanks for the comment ^_-

Espeon: XD, Yuki actually came out sorta...weird first off...so I had to start again XP...then I drew FG wrong...so I had to start again...kinda annoying to start really x_x Anyways, more will be up soon, I promise ^_-

EKANSSSSSSSSSS
June 27th, 2005, 03:35 AM
omg i love it!!! XDDD more more more!

Housyasei-san
June 28th, 2005, 10:22 PM
Still keeping up with the cuteness I see. I'll just can't wait till 'Obcessive' comes out. Because I want to see you-know-who in there....

*coughhackmecoughhack*

Whew, I need some water after that coughing spell, and while I do, did you see my DA yet? Hooboy, it's like Garde-mania in there...

*walks off*

Miyu-chan
July 1st, 2005, 12:09 PM
lol, I <3 Kelsey, she looks so cute there! xD And... I always knew that my evil twin was innocent~ x3

Kira
July 10th, 2005, 01:35 AM
Strid, when is the next part going to be revealed? xD

Abskull
July 10th, 2005, 11:55 AM
That's so cool! I love it to death! I can't wait for more!

Esupio
July 10th, 2005, 11:59 AM
I'm I in the obbsive one XD
anyway they are so cool strider nice drawings all round

Shadowfaith
July 10th, 2005, 12:16 PM
"Charmander"

Hmm I'm not sure who is in the next one yet XD, but Ill get started in it sooner or later...in fact, I may start on it now that I am officially deemed bored XD

(The charmander and Cyndaquil thing is a dare XP)

"Cyndaquil"

Phantom_Bugsy
July 10th, 2005, 03:46 PM
Do iiiiiit! XD

*chew*

Brawly wants you to do it too! ;o; *pokes you with Brawly plush*

Kira
July 11th, 2005, 02:56 AM
Do it Strid, I want to see the obessiveness xD

Esupio
July 11th, 2005, 11:15 AM
boredom is a force more powerful then the dark side
O.o wtf XD
anyway erm you go strid XD

Satrijou
July 11th, 2005, 12:12 PM
Your serie looked to adorable XD
I can't wait to see more!
keep it up

Esupio
July 12th, 2005, 11:52 AM
I just wanna know if I could try something simmalar to your idea strider but I would do insnity (sp) if you don't want me to you can have the idea yourself if ya want just I thought I should ask you strid scince the whole thing is your idea

Shadowfaith
July 12th, 2005, 11:54 AM
I'm not against the idea and besides it wouldnt be my idea if you are doing one yourself, yours was simply inspired by mine is all. Knock yourself out ^ ^

Esupio
July 13th, 2005, 12:19 AM
*knocks self out* I love taking stuff literally XD
ok I'll have a go just I can't seem to get the head shape right but I'm gunna keep going

Satrijou
July 13th, 2005, 02:12 AM
How do you draw it?
Did you just draw with a pencil?

Blitz~2005
July 13th, 2005, 02:26 AM
Well the first one, they all looked the same (kinda) but i think you fixed that problem in the second one,

but i noticed you try and avoid hands XD (Dont we all) XD

I think they are really good, teh second one was teh best yet

~~ Blitz ~~

Shadowfaith
July 13th, 2005, 06:21 AM
Hiroshi: Yeah I draw in Pencil first and then go over it in pen...just to be on the safe side XD

Blitz: Yeah I know XD First one was just going to be a doodle...but then the idea came to me XD and hands are just teh sux0rs x_x

Satrijou
July 13th, 2005, 08:05 AM
That's a very good thing to do ^^

Gohan
July 13th, 2005, 07:15 PM
If it's alright I'll try to draw some too. For a thread of my own of course. But I need a God dang Scanner! Those are so funny. Can't wait to see what lurks in the deep dark pits of PC. Now when I go to bed I'll think about how muffins would take over the world O.o

Shadowfaith
July 19th, 2005, 12:46 AM
Thanks for all the comments, and sorry for the delay.

Well this one...I could have fit a whole lot more of you in, BUT I ran out of room on the page...who knows, I may have another Obsessive one up my sleeve ^_-

But for now, here is what I came up with:

Part 3: Obsessive ness: (He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me, he loves me not, HE LOVES ME! *Pounces*)

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b282/SinfulDragon/Pokecommunity.jpg

Well, well, well, it looks like Pokecommunity has those who will go through extremes to get what they want and win the smallest arguments.

Moral of the story: Please...dont pick a fight with the obsessed x_x

Next in the series:

To follow:

Helpfulness: (We do it, because we care...or do we?)

Kylie-chan
July 19th, 2005, 01:56 AM
Wow, you're quite talented at drawing ^^

Blitz~2005
July 19th, 2005, 01:56 AM
wow good job, your really imaginative :D

Phantom_Bugsy
July 19th, 2005, 04:10 AM
Eeheeheeheehee. >3 You know it! Oh, but you spelled Brawly with an E D: I MAY HAVE TO KILL YOU NOW or something. XD Rofl rofl.

But he doesn't have to be facing the camera to be a sexy shot! >D Hell, I have that pic where he's laying on his surfboard and the view is JUST FINE. >3

Shadow Death
July 19th, 2005, 04:12 AM
Whoa nice work, keep up the good job :D

Shadowfaith
July 19th, 2005, 04:22 AM
Thanks for all the comments guy's ^^

Phantom: Oh Mah Gawd...please dont kill me *Cries* I did a search on Brawly and it didn't give me a corection so I just asumed, eh heh ^ ^;; *Runs*

*Quickly writes a letter*

P.S I love that pic o.o

lilbluecorsola
July 19th, 2005, 10:46 AM
What? I'm not in there with my Silvey-poo? =O Stri, you know me better than that! I thought we were friends... T.T

Anyway, it's still an adorable pic. (^.^) You drew Ash pretty well, though something about Brawly's eyes creep me out. o.O;;; *edges away*

Teh plushies are kyoot. ~<3

Abskull
July 19th, 2005, 05:55 PM
Wooohooo! OMG! I love that to death! XD It's hysterical! I'm so happy I'm in it! Thankies Stride!

Housyasei-san
July 19th, 2005, 07:43 PM
*tears down tent right next to strider's house*

Well, camping out for the next picture was very tiring. Gah, I'm not in there? Oi vey, I thought the Garde obcession was well known, but I guess not. *wahwahwah*

I think you missed a few other obcessive people, Stider, like lilbluecorsola, me, and other people (who I forget names of ) .Maybe you should do a Part 3.2 for those lesser known fanatics? Just a suggestion you might consider....

*squeezes mouse until it has imploded in my hand*
Oh boy, did I do that.....? :embarrass :embarrass

Blitz~2005
July 19th, 2005, 07:53 PM
Yes i believe you did do that XD

Anyway, Keep up the good work ! cant wait to see the next one

Shadowfaith
July 20th, 2005, 01:12 AM
I did say that I would do a second one with the ones I missed out. That one was full of the more well known obsessions. So there will be another obsessive one, so no worries there.

Anyways, thanks for all the comments ^ ^

Sorano
July 20th, 2005, 04:01 PM
Oh.my.god! O___O Your drawings are, like, totally cool. 8D Keep up the great work. ;D *is waitin' patiently for more* n_____________n *squeals* *hyper*

Snivi
July 26th, 2005, 07:37 AM

Well this one...I could have fit a whole lot more of you in, BUT I ran out of room on the page...who knows, I may have another Obsessive one up my sleeve ^_-

Part 3: Obsessive ness: (He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me, he loves me not, HE LOVES ME! *Pounces*)

Well, well, well, it looks like Pokecommunity has those who will go through extremes to get what they want and win the smallest arguments.

Next in the series:

To follow:

Since when am I like that? O_o
Edit: BTW Ash looks good there <3

Shadowfaith
July 27th, 2005, 06:50 AM
XD, sorry Toto, just a bit of humour, your not like that at all...well you are obsessed with Ash...just not...mad XD Anyways, thanks for the comment on Ash, XD

Kira
August 1st, 2005, 06:17 AM

Next in the series:

To follow:

OMFG-iness, that was awesome *looks at Eli singing* Really nice Strid xD

Charizard_Fire_God
August 1st, 2005, 11:06 PM
*stares and his eyes pop out* Fwahahahahaha!! That is HILLARIOUS! Tch! PC fan art! Wahahaha! XDXDXDXD Great drawing tallent -- I love tha way the PC members were drawn, lol, I can't stop laughing, the ideea of doin' what ya just did totally PWNS, tch, btw MegaLol @ Toto an' Eliana! XD

Anna-chan
August 2nd, 2005, 12:01 AM
Hahahahaha, awesome stuff! Normally with stuff like this I'd be all "Put me in.. pwease?!?!", but because I haven't been here in like months (and like no one remembers me), I won't. (But if you put me in.. umm... I'll be super nice ^-^ xD!).

But yeah, this stuff got me laughing xD (Ackk.. and I rambled too xD!)

Shadowfaith
August 2nd, 2005, 02:52 AM
Kira: Thankies ^_^ I will haev the next one up soon and hopefully another obsessed one as well.

Charizard: Aww *Huggles* Thanks alot for the comment, I'm really glad you like it...and glad it makes you laugh XD...thats what I'm aiming for.

Anna-chan: Thankies for the comment and I may add you when I get to know a bit more about you ^_^ You see...pretty hard to include someone when I don't know how they act, XD

Thanks for all the comments everyone, the next one will be up soon...I haven't exactly had all the time in the world lately, but I haven't abandoned it ^_-

Anna-chan
August 2nd, 2005, 03:23 AM
Kira: Thankies ^_^ I will haev the next one up soon and hopefully another obsessed one as well.

Charizard: Aww *Huggles* Thanks alot for the comment, I'm really glad you like it...and glad it makes you laugh XD...thats what I'm aiming for.

Anna-chan: Thankies for the comment and I may add you when I get to know a bit more about you ^_^ You see...pretty hard to include someone when I don't know how they act, XD

Thanks for all the comments everyone, the next one will be up soon...I haven't exactly had all the time in the world lately, but I haven't abandoned it ^_-

Yay! I now have something to hope for *_* xD! (Boredom + 2 hours of sleep = hyper Anna-chan). I can't wait for the next one.

Blitz~2005
August 4th, 2005, 09:09 PM
Yeah i'm looking forward to the next one too :P

Kira
August 31st, 2005, 11:42 AM
*Doesn't want this thread to die*
Have you planned something for the next part? xD

Lily
August 31st, 2005, 07:47 PM
Wha, no Lileh? ;.;

=P Kidding.

Anyway, I like your way of drawing chibi. 'Tis pretty cute, although my main advice would be to work on body proportions. The shoulders look a bit lobsided compared to the rest, although...

I absolutely <3 Abskull in that picture. Very nice. :D!

Keep it up~ 8D!

Shadowfaith
September 2nd, 2005, 06:30 AM
Not just yet...school starts next week and blah...y'know the story.

Hmm...Scariness....*Thinks* Ill throw something together ^_-

Thanks for the advice lileh-san ^_^ Ill work on the shoulders and bodies for the next 'one ^_- o.o You just gave me an idea for the scariness one!

'Hamstah's...cute...or no?'
Heh heh heh heh....