PDA

View Full Version : You are the pokemon!: Region 1 hoenn!

albatrosstrevelyan
January 28th, 2004, 08:09 AM
OOC: If ya wanna join go to the sign up's!
BIC: Wooper and his friends were traveling through the forest on their way to petalburg. When all of a sudden a trainer leaps form behind a bush.
"Sweet pokemon I wanna catch them, Go Mudkip!" the mudkip cam eout ready for a battle
"Haaaaaa" wooper screamed as it body slammed the mudkip. the mudkip went flying but was not that injured. Wooper was tired from using the attack some oter person would need to use and attack before it came back!
OOC:*Hint* *hint*

Yamichu
January 28th, 2004, 02:16 PM
Bagon used a powerfull Dragon Breath attack and the Mudkip was far to weak to battle anymore.
"Aaaaah! Psyco pokmon!" said the trainer.
The group of pokmon where stared at by passers by.
Bagon supposed that it must look wiered, a group of different pokmon walking down the road together...

(~HORN!)

paige pelletier
January 28th, 2004, 02:24 PM
why did u hit it so hard poor thing u know what though i want to get more powerful now but im gonna find a ever stone!

A.J
January 28th, 2004, 10:27 PM
"well i don't care....."*runs ahead and see's a mob of trainers*"this is mine"*stands tall and gets ready for battle and the 1st trainer sends out a dratini and tells it to do wrap an i dodge it and headbutts it and then glares at the other traners with red eyes and they back off*

Yamichu
January 29th, 2004, 01:56 AM
"I don't care about other trainers pokemon! If the pokmon are stupid enough to trust them then so be it! It's none of my buisness!" said Bagon quite harshly.
A trainer passing by throws a pokball a Bagon.
Bagon whacks it back with her head and uses her most powerfull Dragon Breath on the trainer.
The trainer is knocked unconcious.
"Ha! Weakling!" said Bagon, satisfied that she beat the trainer...

(~HORN!)

paige pelletier
January 29th, 2004, 05:05 AM
a small girl trainer went up to wynaut and said i gonna catch u then wynaut used arora beam and she was frozen wy naut wy wy wy!!!!!

albatrosstrevelyan
January 29th, 2004, 06:46 AM
"Stop! we are not to hurt the trainers but to get respect! We are not to be evil! Only be stronger than the trainers!" Wooper then breathed in and froze the bagon in a box of ice along with the wynaut. "we only defeat pokemon! Yes we have grudges against the trainers but, they think we are weak and need trainig we just want to prove we are not weak!" the wooper said breathing hard. "Now lets move on!"

Mari
January 29th, 2004, 07:49 AM
Togepi was just watching as they fight."What will happen when one of us get caught?"Togepi said a little scared.

albatrosstrevelyan
January 29th, 2004, 08:20 AM
"We disobey and hope thet realease us!" Then as wooper said that a pokeball hit him in the back. He was changed in a red energy and was inside a pokeball. It was like a diffrent room he struggled to get out and it popped open and he was standing their looking at a dissapointed trainer. "How dare you!" wooper said but, the trainer only heard it say wooper and woo per per per. Wooper then waited for him to send out a pokemon.
The kid drew back his arm and sent out a treecko. Wooper jumped back and came rushing at full charge and hit the treecko in the stomache knocking it backwards.
"Now treecko pound!" The treecko jumped up and knocked wooper with its tail.
Wooper was po'd now. He jumped back and breathed in hard, he then sent out a big blast of ice that hit the treecko freezing it in place. Wooper then used watergun on it buildin teh ice making it inpossible to return with out defrosting it first. Wooper was braething hard he then turned around and joined the group in teh bushes. "That is a demonstration on how trainers lack respect for wild pokemon, He tried to catch me without weakining me, Then he decides to use a treecko, The nerve of humans! ->:( "

paige pelletier
January 29th, 2004, 01:45 PM
i di didnt mean to hurt the girl its just i panniced i thought she would catch me im a bad pokemon runs away and starts to cry by a tree then something hits her on the head and black

Yamichu
January 29th, 2004, 02:27 PM
"Don't defeat the trainers?!" said Bagon when she had unfroze. "That's foolish! Long ago my great-great Grandfather lived in the Medievil times and people whiped him with long jagged things...If you don't want my assistance then I'll just leave my self! Anyway it's none of your bussines what we do".
Bagon was furious with Whooper at bossing her around.

(~HORN!)

paige pelletier
January 29th, 2004, 03:04 PM
wynaut woke up and she was in a pokeball oh no what about my friend ! wynaut then hiey wynaut it was that ash kid oh no he picked me up and said this is pikachu WY NAUT NAUT NAUT starts crying oh dont do that

albatrosstrevelyan
January 30th, 2004, 10:46 AM
"Hurry wynaut has been caught, listen set our dif. aside we have to save our friend!" wooper said while chasing the trainer.

Mari
January 30th, 2004, 12:31 PM
"I wanna help Wynaut....But what can I do?" Togepi said to Wooper. "It's all my fault I should have help Wynaut" Togepi said to herself

Yamichu
January 30th, 2004, 01:15 PM
"Well...I suppose..." said Bagon.
Bagon used Skull Bash on Wynaut's pokball. It got a large crack through it.
"Come on, bash the pokball so she can be free!"

(~HORN!)

paige pelletier
January 30th, 2004, 01:15 PM
hi wynaut im ash this is may max and brock i curled up in a ball wy wy naut

Yamichu
January 30th, 2004, 01:20 PM
Bagon was so frustrated with the trainer that she used Dragon Breath on it.
"Wha? A Bagon!" says the trainer."Pokball go!"
Bagon smaked the pokball back at the trainer and hit him in the head and made him unconcious.

(~HORN!)

paige pelletier
January 30th, 2004, 01:29 PM
wynaut started crying saying that she was sorry wy wy wy wy wy wy wy wy wy wy wy wy NAUTNAUT NAUT NAUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yamichu
January 30th, 2004, 01:41 PM
"Wyanut are you okay?" askes Bagon.

(~HORN!)

Mari
January 30th, 2004, 01:44 PM
"What....what happened to Wynaut? Why is she crying?" Asked a confused Togepi

paige pelletier
January 30th, 2004, 02:03 PM
im a bad pokemon u should of laft me there u would of been better off waaaaahhhhhhh

Yamichu
January 30th, 2004, 02:09 PM
"No way! You're our friend!" says Bagon.
"Hey you aren't getting away with that!" says May to Bagon.
Bagon used Dragon Claw on May's face and she ran away with Brock and Max.
"Yeah, stay away you stupid trainers!" Bagon says angrilly.

(~HORN!)

paige pelletier
January 30th, 2004, 02:16 PM
wipes tears lets go ok we need to be stronger weve got to try

Yamichu
January 30th, 2004, 02:19 PM
For some reason Bagon starts to fell strange and starts glowing...
"What the?"
After she finishes glowing there is a burst of light and she evolves into a Shelgon.

(~HORN!)

paige pelletier
January 30th, 2004, 03:17 PM
WOW thats so cool now we know your stronger!

albatrosstrevelyan
January 30th, 2004, 03:36 PM
"Wow quick evolving!" said wooper amazed. "Lets move on before more trainers come we must re-group and make a plan!" wooper said in a rush.

A.J
January 30th, 2004, 04:13 PM
*at the back of the pack he jus tstood there with his eyes closed*

Yamichu
January 30th, 2004, 05:07 PM
"Thanks Wooper...hey Aron are you OK?" asked Shelgon concerned.

(~HORN!)

albatrosstrevelyan
January 30th, 2004, 08:21 PM
"What is wrong aron" ?he must be mad he did not evolve/ wooper though to himself.

paige pelletier
January 31st, 2004, 12:10 PM
Aron talk please talk are u ok?!

Yamichu
February 1st, 2004, 02:29 AM
"Well let's just go...come on Aron..." said Bagon quietly.

(~HORN!)

paige pelletier
February 1st, 2004, 08:20 AM
ARON!! are U OK!! please be ok

albatrosstrevelyan
February 2nd, 2004, 07:53 AM
Wooper was sure that aron would catch up so he went ahead to explore rustboro city.

Mari
February 2nd, 2004, 08:16 AM
" Wynaut are we gonna leave Aron to?" Asked Togepi confused.

albatrosstrevelyan
February 2nd, 2004, 08:24 AM
Wooper was in the middle of the city exploring the ponds around him. They all seemed so fresh. /Maybe trainers do care about us/ Wooper thought. Wooper was then attacked by a bunch of poochyena and needed help
OOC: Have weaker attacks we are still young the more you rp the more attacks you get is that okay?

paige pelletier
February 2nd, 2004, 01:23 PM
do u hear that it sounds like woopers in troble!

Yamichu
February 2nd, 2004, 01:40 PM
"Those Poochyena are weak Whooper! Why can't you beat them?" says Bagon. "But I guess if you can't..."
*uses Skull Bash on 2 of the Poochyena*

(~HORN!)

paige pelletier
February 2nd, 2004, 05:14 PM
**your a shelgon**
uses arora beam on 3 of them

albatrosstrevelyan
February 4th, 2004, 07:50 AM
The five that got hit got up. They growled at the thought they were weak. The leader of the pack controled them. The bared their fangs and 3 went to bite shelgon and two towards the wynaut. (we are low level remember weak attacks like all I have is ice-beam watergun and tackle!).

Wooper then used water gun taking down one of the injured ones going towards wynaut.

paige pelletier
February 7th, 2004, 08:47 AM
Oh mirror coat! ha ha it goes right back at u

Yamichu
February 9th, 2004, 03:19 PM
"Great move," said Shelgon watching the fight from the side.

(~HORN!)

paige pelletier
February 9th, 2004, 03:20 PM
come on shelgon come fight with us!

albatrosstrevelyan
February 10th, 2004, 07:53 AM
The poochyena that wynaut attacked went down. Their were three more and they all take downed Shellgon.

Yamichu
February 10th, 2004, 10:15 PM
The Poochyena simply bounced off Shelgon's hard shell.

~HORN!

paige pelletier
February 11th, 2004, 03:57 AM
whnaut starts laughing ha ha losers!!

albatrosstrevelyan
February 11th, 2004, 07:54 AM
Wooper breathed in and shot the three in the muth knocking them out he then cont. there journey

Yamichu
February 13th, 2004, 06:26 PM
Shelgon was walking along with the others when a pokmon trainer dressed in black with an "R" on his shirt jumped out of the bushes.

~HORN!

Latios184
February 13th, 2004, 07:07 PM
<Ralts, ralts!> The Ralts they were terrorizing ran out from the bushes. <Ralts, ralts!!!> Ralts's head filled with an intense pain. The Rocket was enveloped in purple light. "Waugh! What's it doing... Hey! Ouch! Quit that! Oy!" Ralts was using confusion on the Rocket Grunt. "Boss sent me out to catch rare and legendary pokemon, but this is ridiculous!

infiltr8er
February 13th, 2004, 08:09 PM
Hey Latios, what's up?

Is it okay if I use the first-person view of Eevee?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As I ran away from a set of other people wearing a black shirt with an "R", I bumped into a Ralts, crashing to the ground. I shook my head trying to get rid of my dizziness, as I saw the Ralts struggling to get away from the same people that I was running away from. I quickly got back on my feet, growling menacingly at them. The people were barely fazed, but not seeming to have anymore interest in a Pokemon as puny as I was. They backed away, dissapearing behind a set of trees. I turned around, also growling back at the other two, making them do the same thing as the first two. I then turned to the Ralts, helping him up from the ground.

"Are you okay?" I asked him, as Ralts sat there a little scared, but he still seemed to be fine. I helped him to walk, since I saw that he had a couple of bad scratches on the left side of his body. As we walked through the forest, Ralts seemed to recover very quickly, and we began to talk about our lives and quickly became friends.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was a bit rushed ok?

Latios184
February 14th, 2004, 07:00 AM
Actually, I think we are supposed to be using first person view... I just noticed.
<Thanks, eevee. That was close.> I thought to him. Me being psychic, he could hear me.

paige pelletier
February 14th, 2004, 10:22 AM
hey do you here other pokemon wyNAUT?

Yamichu
February 19th, 2004, 03:00 AM
yeah...I hear....FEAROW! Look out!

~HORN!

albatrosstrevelyan
February 19th, 2004, 07:54 AM
The fearow dive bombed towards the shellgon surley not to miss it began to spin about ready to use drill peck.

paige pelletier
February 20th, 2004, 03:10 PM
wynaut jumps in front of shelgon and uses refect

Latios184
February 27th, 2004, 04:23 AM
<AIIII! RUN FOR IT!> *Teleports behind a tree*

Yamichu
February 29th, 2004, 02:36 AM
"Whooper! Are you ok?!" said Bagon amazed by Whooper's courage.

~HORN!

paige pelletier
March 3rd, 2004, 01:30 PM
(um im a wynaut!!)
yes im ok but who are they??

albatrosstrevelyan
March 6th, 2004, 10:51 AM
Wooper was on the ground knocked out. It got up and screamed in amphibian rage it glowed white its tail getting bigger it grew flippers and was a whole lotta rage. "NOw you will die!" the Quagsire breathed in and let oout a massive ice-beam and then when it landed on the ground frozen it broke the ice with its tail and slammed the fearow into the round defeating it

paige pelletier
March 7th, 2004, 04:19 AM
(um IM THE ONE WHO BLOKED THE ATTAK!! not to sound rude)

wow woopper you evolved WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latios184
March 7th, 2004, 11:40 AM
*Slowly walks out from behind the tree* <Phew! Thank you for saving me. I was scared. It's just been one thing after another. My home demolished, Team Rocket... That.... thing.... And much more besides. Me 'n my best pal Eevee were just learning to fend for ourselves(we'd found fruit) when those guys jumped out and scared us!>

paige pelletier
March 8th, 2004, 04:19 AM
well do you want to come with us???!!

Latios184
March 8th, 2004, 04:58 AM
<Um... sure, I guess....>
I think infiltr8ter has left the board for awhile, dunno when he'll be back...

paige pelletier
March 8th, 2004, 02:29 PM
(who's that?)

yay!!!!!!!!!! A New friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latios184
March 8th, 2004, 02:44 PM
The Eevee. .