View Full Version : =Elemental Knights=

Pages : [1] 2

June 20th, 2005, 9:24 AM
It is a world where humans have all but been exterminated. After a dangerous plot by Team Rocket was put into action, ten super-powerful pokemon took over the Earth and began to kill off the humans that had tried to enslave them. The humans tried to fight them off, but no one could stand up to the might of the terrorizing ten. After seventeen long years of fighting, the humans were pretty much gone. The land was beginning to heal itself, and the 'Terrible Ten' as they came to be called, had relaxed their fighting to simply keeping the peace between wild pokemon and themselves...

They were a Tyranitar, a Blastoise, a Salamence, a Houndoom, a Kangaskhan, a Charizard, a Gyrados, a Persian, a Nidoking, and a Latios.

Most regular pokemon were undecided about how they felt about the state of their world. Many of the tamed pokemon had been exterminated along with their trianers, so few were left that had any attachment to humans. However, there was a growing number of pokemon who detested their 'Terrible Ten' dictatorship, and missed the way things had been when humans were in control. The humans in the past had done things that were bad, and some abused and mistreated their pokemon; but they never simply abolished an entire group of pokemon because they were a 'growing threat to their power', or because they discussed things that 'the majority doesn't believe in'. That's where you come in...

You're a pokemon that feels that things should return to the way things were before. Whether you like humans, or even remember them, you don't like the 'Terrible Ten', and you feel as if things sounded much better seventeen years ago.

Little do you know that a prophecy has been given by Mew stating that on a night when the moon shines silvery blue, ten pokemon will be chosen to represent each of the ten most important elements to free the world of a mistake that humans had made seventeen years ago.

Tonight is that night. And you are one of those pokemon. Gathered at a small clearing with a cave for shelter, you and a large group of refugee pokemon sit tired, hungry, and disillusioned. All of the pokemon there have come here for different reasons; some because their families were destroyed by the Terrible Ten, others because of exile, some just resting from a journey that has no end. Whatever the reason, the night seems nice because of the bright full moon above you in the sky. You have no idea that nine of the pokemon around you are about to become more than simple acquaintances.

Okay! *whew* Here's the elements you can sign-up for:

Fire: Taken by Ravekid
Grass: Taken by me! ^0^
Water: Taken by Iron Mankey
Earth: Taken by a NPC, though anyone could play it if they wanted to.
Light: Taken by Max Hunter
Ice: Taken by LusterKnight
Darkness: Taken by a NPC, though anyone could play it if they wanted to.
Wind: Taken by Alana
Ghost: Taken by dark_espeon
Heart: Taken by a NPC, though anyone could play it if they wanted to.

... By your powers combined I am Captain Planet!! (sorry, couldn't help myself, my elements started sounding as if I were summoning Captain Planet... >_<)

The sign-up sheet:

Pokemon Species: (you can be a legendary; just don't be all-powerful and use common sense, if you see like five other people who have signed up as legendaries, please don't be one too.)
Tame or Wild?: (were you once a human's pokemon, or have you always been wild?)
Like Humans?: (do you like humans? hate them?)
Hometown: (Doesn't have to be a human city)
Pokemon Ability/Nature: (you can make them up if you so desire)
Attacks: (up to four)
Personality: (A brief description, it doesn't need to be detailed)
Friends: (doesn't have to be someone in the RPG, you can make them up)
History: (if you want, anything about your past. You don't have to; just if you feel the need)
Element: (does not have to match your pokemon species, ie. you can be a Growlithe and be the water element too)

Name: Chiira
Pokemon Species: Chikorita
Tame or Wild?: Wild, but her parents were tame
Like Humans?: Yes
Hometown: Sacred Tree (a Chikorita colony around a large tree)
Pokemon Ability/Nature: Overgrow/Adamant
Attacks: Razor Leaf, Cut, Body Slam, Synthesis
Personality: Chiira is not very ladylike. She is friendly, but does not like to be around too many people. She gets frustrated quickly, and storms off when anrgy with something. However, she would give her life for anyone she considers a friend.
Friends: Mostly Chikorita back at her colony, but she's a long way from them. If you wanna be friends, just ask!
History: She grew up with a colony of Chikorita that detested the Terrible Ten, and her parents were both the pokemon of a trainer that was killed. She hopes that one day she can find some humans to be friends with; and has been traveling by herself to fulfill that dream.
Element: Grass

PS!! If you want to be an element that you do not see in my list, just tell me what it is and I'll try and approve it! I'm not picky. However, I'm only gonna accept the first nine people that sign-up. (Unless I feel nice, but quite frankly, I'm too new to this board to be getting that many people! O.O)

June 20th, 2005, 12:59 PM
I'll join, this looks like fun!

Name: John
Gender:Male (Well it makes sense...in the first Pokemon movie he had a male voice...)
Pokemon Species: Mewtwo
Tame or Wild: Wild
Like Humans?: No
Hometown: Born in a lab ( ^^; hehe...)
Pokemon Abililty/Nature: Pressure/Quiet
Attacks: Shadow Ball, Thunder, Iron Tail, Secret Power
Personality: John is a bit cold towards others, because of the past. No one has ever asked, because they were too afraid, but deep under that outer layer of attitude, there's a Pokemon that needs friends.
Friends: None at the moment
History: He was born in a lab, to be used by a man who just wanted him because he was the 'strongest' Pokemon in the world. He escaped and returned to the lab, bringing forth events that nearly destroyed the world, the one he intended to rule.
Element: Darkness

June 20th, 2005, 1:19 PM
You're in! Now we just need eight more... >_>

June 20th, 2005, 1:38 PM
...*sits in corner with Orlando Bloom and Liam Neeson plushies. Has a tea party* More tea Mr. Orli-Mun?

Electric Hero
June 20th, 2005, 3:29 PM
Name: Lugia
Pokemon Species: Lugia
Tame or Wild?: Wild
Like Humans?: Like... .but not a completely 100%
Hometown: If I am Lugia... my only home is the sea then.
Pokemon Ability/Nature: Can heal himself and/or others/Calm
Attacks: Thunder, Aerowing (I think that's the name), Hydro Pump, Hyper Beam.
Personality: Is calm, doesn't like to fight if there's no need. (if it is too short, I can make it longer)
Friends: None YET... but available, ask if you want to be friends.
History: What can I say? ... I live under the sea.
Element: Light

June 20th, 2005, 3:37 PM
You forgot Ghost!! You know, like Ghastly, and Haunter, ect., ect....

Name: Kasumi
Pokemon Species: Espeon
Like Humans?: Doesn't mind them
Hometown: Doesn't remember
Pokemon Ability/Nature: Pass through solid objects/Loner
Attacks: Shadow Ball, Psybeam, Extrasensory, Mist Ball
Personality: Kasumi is like a mist- she appars when least expected, and disappears when she's needed most. She is quiet and distant, and almost never talks to others first. If she thinks you have a good heart and she can trust you, she'll interact with you, and maybe even befriend you.
Friends: None.
History: Kasumi is actually a spirit, though most wouldn't notice at first. The first thing someone might notice about her is she has no sent. She can walk through things, but prefers not to, for it scares others. She was killed by the Terrible Ten, and so was her only friend, a little girl who tried to protect her even though she was a wild Espeon. Now, Kasumi wants revenge, badly.
Element: Ghost

June 21st, 2005, 7:36 AM
Okay! You guys are both in! I think maybe I'll wait one more day and then start.

June 21st, 2005, 2:10 PM
Name: Acuro
Pokemon Species:Umbreon
Like Humans?: Like them to a certian extent
Hometown: Sotopolis
Pokemon Ability/Nature: Synchronize/Lonley
Attacks: Iron Tail,Shadowball,Confuseray,Toxic
Personality: Quiet and keeps to himself.He doesnt open well to people unless its in a critcal sitiation
Friends: A deseced Wailrod,and his Brothe Evee
History:He used too ride outside of Sotopolis with the help of his friend Daria,a Wailrod.On day Daria was struck by a team rocket member and caught.Acuro fought to protect his friend but was attacked as well.He used confuse ray to make them flee and leave him alone.He now believes that his friend is deaad and wanders around with nothing to do anymore except care for his brother and think of the good old days.
Element: hmhmhmhm Ice?

June 21st, 2005, 2:20 PM
Name: Zukra
Pokemon Species: Latias
Tame or Wild?: Wild but she had had contact with humans.
Like Humans?: Likes most of them
Hometown: Sapphire Springs
Pokemon Ability/Nature: Can mimic the shape of another/Brave
Attacks: Double Team, Psychic, Recover, and Hyper Beam.
Personality: She is a brave Pokemon who always stands up for what she beleaves in. She will never back down even if she knows she can't win. She cares alot about her friends and will help them in any way she can. She is rather sarcastic and pretty calm for the most part. But in battle she becomes very serious though at times she does sometimes joke around in the middle of a battle which is not the smartest move she could make.
Friends: Summer the Hoppip, Hydro the Totodile, and Twilight the Umbreon but she hasn't seen them for quite a while. But she is always willing to make friends.
History: Zukra lived in the Sapphire Springs with her brother Keeto and had lived a pretty happy life. She had made friends with a group of trainers that wondered into the springs while humans were still around. Their names were; Okita, Ruki, and Akira. She had also made friends with other humans but Okita, Ruki, and Akira were her favorite. When the 'Terrible Ten' rose up her friends were killed and she fled. She ussually takes the form of a Manetric and used to hang around with her three Pokemon friends; Summer, Hydro, and Twilight though she hasn't seen them for a while because she left on a journey. She wishes to avenge the deaths of the three trainers she had made friends with though she hopes she won't have to fight the Latios because of course, her brother had been a Latios. He had vanished a little before she met the three trainers. She suspected he had gone to fight the 'Terrible Ten' and didn't have high hopes that he was still alive.
Element: Wind

June 21st, 2005, 2:45 PM
Name: Rave

Pokemon Species: Flareon

Like Humans?: Hates them but never seen one

Hometown: Dragon City

Pokemon Ability/Nature: FlashFire/Relaxed

Attacks: Quick Attack, Dragon Claw, Bite, Flamethrower

Personality: Layed back, strong, and dosen't talk much

Friends: Brothers and sisters, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Umbreon, Espeon and Eevee

History: Just ran away from the rage of Salamence in his own hometown Dragon city

Element: Fire

June 21st, 2005, 2:46 PM
Cool! The two of you are in. ^-^

Like I said in my previous post, I'll probably start this tomorrow. Be ready to RP!

EDIT: ACK! I mean, the three of you are in!!

June 21st, 2005, 3:05 PM
Ooooh, I have a feeling this RP will do pretty good. n_n I can't wait to start. Poor Kasumi, though...

June 21st, 2005, 4:19 PM
OOC: True,I just wanna start....a days alot for me to wait(Yea,I can be impantint sometimes)

June 21st, 2005, 4:28 PM
*sits looking patient but is ready to jump up and start at any minute* Tomorrow is a long way away...

June 21st, 2005, 5:02 PM
OOC: i wonder wut's gonna happen first??

June 21st, 2005, 5:13 PM
OOC:...*pulls out two TV's from shirt*here!*Puts The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King in one, Pirates of the Caribbean in the other*Hehe!*gives out popcorn and drinks*Now shut up and watch movies! ^^;

June 21st, 2005, 5:24 PM
*doesn't watch T.V. that much but loves Lord of the Rings* We should stop spamming...

June 21st, 2005, 6:32 PM
Yeah stop spamming you spammers!!! (Just kidding! ^-^) Oh alright! You guys have talked me into it...

Time ta' start! And if you're someone who would like to sign-up you still can 'cause there are still some spots open. But of course, you will have to catch up. Anywhoo...

=Elemental Knights=

'It's beautiful out tonight,' I thought to myself, as I gazed up at the moon. It was a full moon; something that I rarely got to see back home. I looked over to the pokemon around me. I hadn't talked to any of them, and I really wasn't sure if I wanted to. We were all so different. But I couldn't help but wonder, what were they all doing here? Were they like me, on a journey of some sort? Or perhaps they had no place to live because the Terrible Ten had destroyed their homes? I shuddered to think about how my home was doing without me.

As I looked back up at the moon, I noticed that it seemed strangely colored, almost like a shinning blue color. I stared at it with a puzzled expression.

"That's weird," I said aloud, looking at the other pokemon around me. The Oddish to my left seemed not to notice, but I saw an Umbreon and a few others looking around as if they had seen it too.

"Hm...," I mumbled, a bit unsure of what to say. What should I do? Yell outloud that the moon was glowing an odd color? No, that was stupid. However, when I looked back up at the glowing orb again, something even stranger happened.

It began to glow brighter, and even brighter still until it was so blindingly bright that I had to look away and close my eyes. Quite suddenly, I noticed that the bright light had ceased, and there before me floated a small, pink pokemon-- a Mew.

I looked to either side of me and noticed that the pokemon around me seemed frozen in time. But then when I looked closer, I noticed that there were a few that could move like me. I noticed a Mewtwo, that Umbreon again, an Espeon, a Latias, a Lugia, and standing right behind me a Flareon.

"You are the chosen. You will defeat the evil of this world...."

"Huh?" I stammered, gawking at the Mew that had just spoken, "U-Us?! How?!"

A few of the others said some things too.

"You will find out on your own... soon. Good luck my chosen...!"

"What?!" I yelled, as the bright light appeared again, and left as quickly as it had come. I blinked in disbelief. All of the pokemon around me were moving, acting as if nothing weird had happened. This was all very strange... I noticed that something was touching my neck. I looked down.

There, around my neck, was a necklace made with a leather string. It had a pendant hanging on it that was bright green with what appeared to be a leaf engraved on it. I blinked again.

This was really weird... and what did those other pokemon think....

Ooc: Okay, your turn folks! I warn you though, I'll have to call it a night in a few hours though, but you're more than welcome to keep the ball rolling after I'm gone for the night! ^_^

June 21st, 2005, 6:51 PM
Kasumi remained still and silent as the Chikorita commented on the moon being weird. She sat apart from the others, feeling like she didn't fit in. She didn't want to freak anyone out. If they noticed her for what she was, they would probably chase her away, or something.

The spirit sighed, tearing her sapphire gaze from the moon. Her silver fur glistened under its light, and she looked like she was glowing. Kasumi moved into the shadows a bit so she wouldn't atract attention to herself.

Suddenly, there was a bright light. Kasumi was drawn to it. Slowly, she came out of the shadows, sitting beside the Chikorita, her eyes locked on the light. A Mew appeared, saying:

"You are the Chosen. You will defeat the evil of this world...."

Kasumi was surprized, but she didn't let the others see it. "And what are we chosen for?" She asked, her voice sounding like music.

"You will find out on your own... soon. Good luck, my Chosen...!"

The Mew disappeared, leaving everyone. Kasumi, continued watching the stars, paying no attention to the others. She let out a small sigh, and felt something wrapped around one of her tail, where it spilt into two. Turning around to look at it, she noticed it was like a leather barcelet. On the bracelet was a small charm that was purple, and seemed to have a cresant moon with a star in it carved on the glossy surface.

The wind picked up, blowing the Espeon's silver fur in her face. Is this why I can't leave this place behind...? Kasumi wondered. The red gem on her forehead glittered mysteriously.

June 21st, 2005, 6:55 PM
*Acuro walked up to see the moon.He noticed that some strange was going on but didnt really care.He turned his head to see a Chikorita with a strange necklace.Acuro stared at it with a 'what is that' face.After awhile,he felt a strange object on his back.Not able to see the well on his back,he walks around trying to shake it off.It is still there.He decides to start srcathing which made him look as if he had fleas.*

June 21st, 2005, 7:03 PM

I heard the voice in the night air as I walked silently. In the air, there was a scent, someone familiar. Snapping my head to one side I saw the one. Mew? How could it be.... I started slightly, seeing that some Pokemon had frozen, but there were others that hadn't. "How...."

Mew had appeared froma flash of light, and had been speaking to us, possibly telepathy, or like the humans did. "What do you mean Mew? How are we the chosen?"

As quickly as it hppened, Mew was gone. I felt something upon my neck and looked down, seeing a necklace. Upon it was a dark stone, smooth yet there was some type of design upon it.

Electric Hero
June 21st, 2005, 7:25 PM
I was trying to see the sky... but I was in the shadows... not trying to pay too much attention... then a pokmon said something about the moon. I walked slowly to see it, but then a blinding light forced me to look away. '

"What?" I said... but then I saw a pink pokmon. It was Mew... even I was always underwater, I always heard stories and tales about Mew. I never had the chance to meet him... "what are you talking about?"

"Wait!" I tried to stop him... but it was too late. He was gone... I always wondered what was he talking about, defeating evil in the world... was he talking about those ten pokmon that are acting as the leaders of this planet? .... I knew I had to do something.... but I got confused as soon as Mew talked to us.

Iron Mankey
June 21st, 2005, 8:13 PM
Judging by your first post, it appears that you still have room, so:

Name: Orkairn
Pokemon Species: Crawdaunt
Like Humans?: Don't trust them much, but don't mind them either
Hometown: A small colony off the coast of Petalburg
Pokemon Ability/Nature: SolidShell (Opponents cannot Critical Hit, status-inducing attacks are less effective, and one-hit KO's have no effect), Hyper Cutter / Hardy
-Brick Break
Personality: Calm, cool, and collected. Not too outgoing. Rather serious, and can be outright cold, but is truly warm and compassionate.
Friends: Resident Pokmon around the colony
History: All his family and most of his friends captured by Team Aqua members. Forced to fight his own kin in order to protect their home when team Aqua tried to conquer the area.
Element: Water

Is my intrusion welcome?

EDIT: Made necessary changes.

June 21st, 2005, 8:29 PM
OOC: How can you be water AND steel?

June 21st, 2005, 8:29 PM
*After awhile the moon glowed more brighly as Acuro could feel a tug to a different place.In an intantast,it seemed as time froze and the surroundings dissappered.Acuro,creeped out,cringes back.A bright light in the shape of a mew appered in front on Acuro.*
"What?Who said that?.......huh?"
*The are came back to normal.Acuro lifted its paw to see a strange glove around his right paw.under his palm were three ice like disc that were extermley slippery.On the back of his hand was a small ice lke gem that seemed to shine at the moon.*
"......Werid.......Chosen?This is just to much....Daria....."

June 21st, 2005, 8:31 PM
OOC: How can you be water AND steel?

Yea and i dont mean to be a geek but since when can crawdaunt learn metorMash?Because it really cant :\

Iron Mankey
June 21st, 2005, 9:55 PM
The guy :nervous: girl said you could be any element:

''Element: (does not have to match your pokemon species, ie. you can be a Growlithe and be the water element too)''

So I thought I'd do so. Since this Crawdaunt is a Steel type, I thought a Steel type move would be fitting. However, if this weirds people out too much, I'll gladly revert it back to a normal Crawdaunt.

Oh, yeah, and am I in?

June 21st, 2005, 10:37 PM
The guy said you could be any element:

''Element: (does not have to match your pokemon species, ie. you can be a Growlithe and be the water element too)''

So I thought I'd do so. Since this Crawdaunt is a Steel type, I thought a Steel type move would be fitting. However, if this weirds people out too much, I'll gladly revert it back to a normal Crawdaunt.

Oh, yeah, and am I in?

Uh I guess you miss understood Light_Azumarill....I think she meant these elements:

Fire: Taken by Ravekid
Grass: Taken by Light_Azumarill
Light: Taken by Max Hunter
Ice: Taken by LusterKnight
Darkness: Taken by Golden_Deoxys
Wind: Taken by Alana
Ghost: Taken by dark_espeon

....hence the topic of the rp :\

Iron Mankey
June 21st, 2005, 11:08 PM
:nervous: :nervous: :nervous: ...heh heh, I knew that...

Okay then, a few changes:

That OK with everyone?
Or did I screw up again? (It's a habit)

June 21st, 2005, 11:16 PM
:nervous: :nervous: :nervous: ...heh heh, I knew that...

Okay then, a few changes:

That OK with everyone?
Or did I screw up again? (It's a habit)

OOC:I guess that should do(Sorry if i annoed you)Now you just have to wait till Light Azumarill comes back :\

*Acuro saw that some of the other pokemon around him had confused looks on their face.They seemed to have strange objects with them aswell.Acuro moved to talk to one of them but heistated.It really wasnt like himto come out of nowhere and start talking.He decided a different approrch:He stared at the chickorita in front of him.He tried to make her interested in his strange glove as he waved it arounded.*
"I wonder what this thing does?I wish someone could help with this."
*Acuro blushed at the facted that he sounded abit stupid.He stopped talking and waved his paw around again.*

June 22nd, 2005, 5:28 AM
Ooc: Yes, I'm a girl. ^-^ It's okay you guys, he could have been steel if he really wanted to, just not both (oh and Luster Knight, thanks for looking out for my RP while I caught up on some much needed sleep! =P). Anyway, I'll give you the choice Iron Mankey, Steel or Water, you pick. After you decide that, you're in. I'll put you in Water for now, but if you change your mind, just say so and I'll edit my first post. *whew* Now that that's done...

"I wonder what this thing does? I wish someone could help with this," the Umbreon next to me said. I blinked.

"I dunno. This necklace I have on just appeared. Is that what happened with your, erm, glove?" I asked him, attempting to make some sense of this.

He nodded, "Yeah, so what does it do? Why do we have these?"

I looked back to the now normal looking moon. "Well Mew said that we were chosen to defeat evil; so I guess that means we have to...," I gulped, "Try to defeat the Terrible Ten."

"What?!" cried the Oddish beside us. We both looked at him. He seemed a bit freaked out by what I had just said and quickly ran off to the inside of the cave we were nearby.

"Uh... okay, I think we freaked out that guy. Look, um, do you have a name?" I asked the Umbreon.

"Acuro," he answered, still looking as confused as I felt. I nodded.

"Let's go find the others that have these things that we have, you know, the other pokemon that were able to move when Mew was here? Maybe when we get together, we can figure out what to do next," I said to him, beginning to walk off. Luckily I'm usually a friendly person, so this should be fairly simple, however, this was a very strange situation.

Iron Mankey
June 22nd, 2005, 5:57 AM
Water's fine... It'll match your l'il ''Captain Planet'' thing better :P

The light faded. The Mew... it was gone.
<What on earth was it talking about?> I wondered to myself.
Just then I noticed a curious sparkle out of the corner of my eye. I looked down. There, wrapped around my arm, was a leather band, with a brilliant blue gem, engraved with strange markings, encrusted upon it.
I mused at it for awhile, pondering its mysterious appearance, when I noticed a Chikorita and an Umbreon talking together, and- I peered more closely- they, also, wore strange ornaments. I decided to inquire them about it, to see if they knew anything, but- before I could clamber out of the brush, they set off together.
<Oh well,> I said, as I settled back down, <They'd probably wouldn't want a stranger interrupting them.>
<Excuse me,> A voice behind me said, <But I couldn't help but notice that you're wearing a leather band, like myself.>
I turned around to meet whoever was behind me, but- I turned right through her.

June 22nd, 2005, 6:32 AM
Rave sat as still as possible trying not to show any of the other pokemon that any signs of something wierd was happening, but unfortunately there was a very pink mew right infront of him saying..

"You must be mistaken see i'm not really all that special, and what do you mean chosen?" Rave said puzzled

"Wait hey.." Rave sighed. He suddenly felt something around his neck it was a red necklace with a fire symbol imprinted in it.

"Wierd I don't remember wearing a necklace?"

June 22nd, 2005, 9:03 AM
Zukra looked at the moon when she heard the Chikorita coment on it. She cocked her head and hovered on the spot looking at it. Then a bright orb began to approach. She stared and blinked. That was odd. The orb grew bright and brighter. Zukra noticed a couple of the Pokemon turn away or close their eyes. She was squintng because she wanted to see what was coming towards her. But the light got so bright that she had to squeeze her eyes shut.

A voice spoke. "You are the Chosen. You will defeat the evil of this world...."

Zukra opened her eyes to see a small pink Mew in front of them. Several Pokemon asked questions and Zukra joined them. "What do you mean?"

The Mew simply replied, "You will find out on your own... soon. Good luck, my Chosen...!" Then the light blinded her again and the Mew left as fast as it had come. That was very odd. She changed into a Manetric and stratched her ear then turned back into a Latias and fidgeted.

"What did that Mew mean?" She asked herself quietly. "We are the chosen who will defeat the evil. Oh why can't anyone ever say...." She stopped as her small hand touched her neck where a soft wieght had appeared. She lifted the necklace curiously and saw a thin leather rope holding a pendant shaped like awing. It shimmered in the dim light of the moon and Zukra saw that it was a soft silver with a hint of gold in color. "Wow." She said softly turning it over and looking at it on the other side. Then she let it drop and looked back up at the moon. "Did that Mew give this to me?"

June 22nd, 2005, 11:16 AM
Rave who was standing behind a Chikorita perked up and said..

"Umm well I have a necklace too and I also saw a mew just a second ago can I follow you guys I could be of some help as you probably know I'm a good fire starter if you ever need any heat or light on a dark night such as this you can count on me."

Rave said hopeing that they would say yes.

June 22nd, 2005, 12:00 PM
"Well um,I guess its you can."
*Acuro laid down his right paw,in which made him slide abit forward.he blushed again and stood upright.*
"I guess I 'll have to use to that....Um,anyway,where do we go now?"
*Acuro lifted his right paw and stepped foreward to look around the cave.There didnt seem to be much help in just looking around.Acuro had to ask around if he wanted to find anything at and that wasnt a strong point of his.He steeped back again,incase anyone else asks him about his "glove".*

June 22nd, 2005, 12:34 PM
The Crawdaunt turned around, and fell right through Kasumi. The spirit let out a small cry as the strange sensation of someone falling through you happened. Quickly, she backed away, ears flat against her head, tail lowered, ready to run if nessicary.

"I-I'm sorry...!" She said still backing up. Pokemon sometimes didn't take kindly to ghost. People and objects could pass through her, but attacks could still harm her.

Iron Mankey
June 22nd, 2005, 1:58 PM
(Switching to third-person narration)

Orkairn heaved himself back up, rasping harsh, shallow breaths. He steadied himself as the Espeon looked on nervously. He faced her.
<It's alright,> he managed to whisper, still quite in shock, <I just didn't realize that you'd be so...not- there...>
She giggled, which relieved Orkairn very much to know that a spectre could do such a thing as laugh. He pressed on.
<So...what were you saying? Before we passed through each other?>
She giggled again. He seemed nice enough- at least he didn't start Solarbeaming away like the last Pokmon who discovered what she was.
<I was just observing the fact that you and I are both wearing these rather strange leather bands.>
She flashed her tail tips, and, indeed, she sported a mysterious band as well, of similar design to his. She sat down beside him.
<I was wondering if you knew anything about them.>
<Search me. The only thing I know is that- one moment it's not there, then the next->
<A Mew shows up?>
He turned and stared at her, she stared right back.
<What do you suppose it wants? Popping in here and slapping these things on us like that?>
The words swam back around him: ''You are the Chosen... You will defeat the evil of this world...'' He mulled upon them for awhile, then-
<No......> He felt himself go rigid from claw to tail. The ghost leaned forward and looked at him.
<What is it?>
<That Mew.... Do you remember what it said?>
<You mean all that stuff about ''the Chosen''?>
<Yes. What did it say the Chosen must do?>
<Something about ''Defeating the Evil of this world'', or something like that...Pfft. What a load of Grimer sludge... The only evil I know of is the Terrible Ten, but they-> She stopped abruptly. The Crawdaunt was staring intently at her with grave, solemn, eyes. She shot a look at her tail, then at his arm, the Mews words swelling up inside her mind. She gasped.

June 22nd, 2005, 2:25 PM
Kasumi had decided she could trust this person. "No... way..." She said, stunned. This was all so confusing. Rage began boiling inside her. It was the Terrible Ten's fault she and the little girl had died. A fallen log not far from them flew up in the air, almost landing on them.

"Look out!" She cried, feeling the heavy tree fall through her. She shook her head and jumped, landing on top of it. "Sorry... Psychic powers mixed with a spirits result in... Uh.... I'm sure you've got the idea."

Kasumi arched her silver tail over her head and studied the pendant on the leather band. She pulled it off her with her mind, letting it hover in front of her face. It was the strangest thing she had ever seen. The gem on her forehead shined with curiosity. Her eyes blazed an intense sapphire color as she held it there, then placed it back on her tail.

"Those things are weird...." She muttered, slipping through the log. "Ooops.." She jumped again, landing on the ground. The Crawduant watched her, wondering how she did that.

"It's simple, really," Kasumi said, sitting down. "If I don't think about it, objects can pass through me. But, if I focused, I could become somewhat 'real'. Like right now." She walked past him, wrapping her tail around his claw. "But, if I don't want to materialize completely--" Her tail slid through him, "--I won't."

Electric Hero
June 22nd, 2005, 2:26 PM
I noticed a few other pokmon were talking to each other. Suddenly, I felt something around my neck. It was a necklace... and it was white. "Hm... wierd... I don't think I was wearing a necklace like this one" I expressed as I kept looking at the necklace. Then I noticed that other pokmon had other things that they weren't wearing.

I looked at the pokmon that had things that didn't had earlier. That was weird. "um... everyone! did everyone experienced something weird and then had necklaces or other things after the event?" I asked them. I turned around and saw the moon... it was normal now... I wondered if Mew caused all this.

June 22nd, 2005, 2:26 PM
Ooc: Do you guys mind if I'm in first-person? It's the way I prefer to write in RPGs, but if it's too confusing, then I'll do what Iron Mankey did and switch to third-person. ^_~

I looked at the Flareon thoughfully. Acuro agreed to let him help us, and I certainly didn't mind either.

"Um, yeah, let's just find the other pokemon. And it would be nice to have some light, it's pretty dark out. While we look around; this here is Acuro, and my name is Chiira. That's with two 'i's, not one," I said proudly, my head leaf swishing around a bit. It was getting a bit stiff from sitting in one position for so long.

As the Flareon introduced himself as 'Rave', I suddenly noticed that a Crawdaunt appeared to be discussing something seriously with an Espeon.

"Hey, what do you suppose they're talking about?" I asked the other two, wondering if they too were thinking what I was.

June 22nd, 2005, 2:47 PM
"Well,If we're lucky it maybe samething we're talking about.I wonder if we should found out?Uh.."
*Acuro regreted saying "us".That would mean he would have to talk to them to.He wasnt one to talkbut let alone to a big Crawdaunt.He watched as the the conversed to each other.Acuro sighed as he wonder why he couldnt be more couragous(However you spell that... :paranoid: ).He took a deep breath and waited for the other response.*

June 22nd, 2005, 2:53 PM
((Ooc: It's fine by me. You've been putting 'Chiira' above your RP posts, so I haven't forgotten your name.))

Kasumi tensed, hearing the Chikorita's voice. She hoped they hadn't noticed what she was. She never realized her tail was still through the Crawldaunt.

"Hey, what do you suppose they're talking about?" Chiira's question drifted over to them. Kasumi relaxed, then looked at them with her azure eyes not moving from her spot. "You know..." She started in her quiet, music-like voice. Her personality once again changed into the 'mysterious dark figure' adittude. "You could just ask us."

"Anyways, we were talking about these bands and many other things. Like why Mew chose us and why we got these." She glanced at the band on her tail, and continued. "But, why should we-"

A violent wind tore through the forest, and along with it was carried a voice.

"Go now, my Choosen, for the fate of the universe rests in your paws...."

The wind died down, and Kasumi rustled her silver fur, to get it back in place. "I had a feeling that was going to happen..." She muttered. The spirit realised her tail was still through the Crawldaunt, and she jumped back from him, praying the others didn't see.

Iron Mankey
June 22nd, 2005, 3:05 PM
Orkairn felt a deep chill as her tail phased through his flesh. Not the most pleasant sensation, having a the spirit of a dead Pokmon through you. The Espeon realized that her tail was still through him and quickly pulled it out.
<Sorry!> She exclaimed, <I didn't realize...>
<That's OK.> He replied, relieved to feel blood moving about inside his claw again.
He flexed it a bit.
<So anyways- uh... Hey, I just realized that we still haven't been introduced.>
<Oh! Right. The name's Kasumi.>
The Crawdaunt bowed his head in acknolwedgement.
<Orkairn.> He looked back at the cave, then at Kasumi. <So, shall we go pay a visit?>

<Oh! Ummmm...> Kasumi felt her old self rushing back, <Actually, I don't think we should just yet.> She looked away.
<Oh? Well...why not?>
Kasumi was still looking determinedly away.
<I...I just don't think we should...interrupt them and stuff... after all, we're still strangers.>
<Ah...> Orkairn felt his old self creeping back as well, <Yes, I guess you're right...>
An uncomfortable silence followed, with neither one looking at the other, but despite this, Orkairn felt a little smile on his face. Looking back, he never got along better with anybody else- living or dead.

June 22nd, 2005, 3:09 PM

I noticed Acuro was a little timid about talking to the others. 'Oh well, I thought, 'We've got to talk to someone about all of this.'

"Come on! Let's go," I said, beginning to walk briskly up to the two pokemon talking. Rave followed closely behind me, and Acuro lagged a bit behind him. As we approached them, the Espeon's head turned to face me and she said quite bluntly, "You know... you could just ask us."

I blinked. 'What do you think I was about to do?' I thought to myself in an annoyed tone.

"Anyways," she continued, "We were talking about these bands and many other things. Like why Mew chose us and why we got these." She then looked at her tail behind her. "But, why should we-"

As she spoke, the wind rose up and blew with a force I had only felt when a horrible storm had once come to my hometown. I strained to keep my leaf from being blown too hard.

"Go now, my Chosen, for the fate of the universe rests in your paws...."

The Espeon muttered to herself, and I blinked once again.

I ran up to the two other pokemon, Rave following behind and Acuro lagging a bit in the back again.

"Do you think it means to the nearest town? The old human town of Petalburg City? It's the only place I can think of that's nearby, and an old, wise pokemon is said to live...," I said aloud, but trailed off when I noticed the Espeon yank its own tail out from the middle of the Crawdaunt it had been talking to.

"Uh... l-live there," I stammered, but decided not to comment on it. Must have been a trick of my eyes. After all, it was rather dark out.

June 22nd, 2005, 3:18 PM
*Acuro stared sloey at the Espeon in front of him.As a Dark -type pokemon,there something he couldnt shake off about her.He decided to study her more throughly.He noticed nothing else besides the intresting band on her tail.He decided to ingore this matter,for the moment.*
"I guess that where we should go...It might be better then that cave..but it might be dangerous-"
*An image flashed in Acuro's head.The battle Daria fought raidly played in his head for a slipt second.He shuddered and contiued his thoughts.*
"So should we go?

Electric Hero
June 22nd, 2005, 3:21 PM
I noticed no one heard me. Suddenly, the wind blew incredibly hard. I just closed my eyes a little against the wind. Mew said another thing. I started to more confused, but then it was clear... I... WE had to defeat the Terrible Ten. The Chikorita mentioned Petalburg... I knew Petalburg. "if anyone here had some event with Mew... I'm Lugia... I'm going to fly right away to Petalburg" I announced again to the other pokmon. The Chikorita said something about an old and wise pokmon. I just waited for others to hear me.

June 22nd, 2005, 3:27 PM

I heard a voice come from above me.

"I know Petalburg."

I looked up quickly, and for some reason thought that maybe it was Mew to help us. But it was a Lugia speaking. I blinked.

How in the heck did I not notice a Lugia talking to me before?!

"Um, hi!" I said loudly to it. I was very small, and it was rather large. Which made me a bit nervous, but I was pretty tough, "You saw Mew as well?"

Electric Hero
June 22nd, 2005, 3:33 PM
I noticed the small Chikorita finally heard me. "yea, hi. Oh... and indeed, I saw Mew, too." I replied looking at the Chikorita. "So, what's your name?" I added asking. I sat down to not trying to look so big... but my size was big anyway. I kept looking at the Chikorita, waiting for an answer, and possibly wondering if any other pokmon heard me.

June 22nd, 2005, 3:38 PM
Kasumi turned her gaze towards the Lugia whiched seemed to appear from nowhere. She could feel the others' stares at her, but ignored them. Her tail flicked back and forth as though it had a mind of its own.

"If anyone here had some event with Mew... I'm Lugia... I'm going to fly right away to Petalburg," He said, looking like he felt no one really wanted to pay attention to him. Kasumi got an idea.

"Well, yould you mind taking us?" She asked, her eyes glittering mysteriously. A small smile formed on her lips. "I mean, we're much smaller than you, and it would take more time for us just to walk there... You don't really want to start all by yourself, do you?" She circled around him, focusing on materializing completely in case her said yes.

Kasumi didn't want to fall right through him in the air. She could jump farther and higher than the advarage Pokemon, but she couldn't fly. It wouldn't kill her to fall, but it would still hurt.

Electric Hero
June 22nd, 2005, 3:43 PM
Suddenly, I noticed an Espeon talking to me. "um... yea... I can take you to Petalburg. I'm just waiting for any other 'chosen' pokmon to appear..." I replied turning my head to the Espeon. I just kept sitting down there... waiting for more chosen pokmon to appear...

June 22nd, 2005, 3:49 PM
"Hmhmh....Are you sure you can carry all the uh..."Chosen?Your big,I give you that but still..."
*Acuro stepped foreward and looked the new appered Lugia up and down.He was intireged in what was going to happen next.*

June 22nd, 2005, 3:54 PM
OOC: Sorry if I take a long time to reply. Gotta study for test...for driving permit.

I looked towards the others silently, thinking. How....why were we chosen....out of every other Pokemon....why us... I shook my head, shuddering slightly.

June 22nd, 2005, 3:56 PM
Kasumi watched the Umbreon intently through the corner of her eye before walking up to the Lugia. "They'll be here soon," She said, jumping on him and settling in the hollow of his neck and back. She focused only on staying solid. The others would freak if she suddenly fell through him. Kasumi was suprised Orkairn had taken enerything so well. She was glad to have met someone who wasn't afraid of her. The spirit Espeon could only hope Lugia wouldn't notice she was... not of this world.

Electric Hero
June 22nd, 2005, 4:02 PM
An Umbreon walked over at me. Looking at me up and down. "I don't think we are too many... is my size important? I'm strong enough to carry all of you... but the ones that can fly... don't expect me to take you" I replied, the last sentence was to all the rest of the chosen pokmon. I looked at the rest of the other chosen pokmon in the cave. I just kept waiting.

June 22nd, 2005, 4:04 PM

"Yes, it would be nice to not have to walk; that is if we all can fit. Luckily, we're all smallish sized," I said, appraoching the Lugia's leg. I jumped up onto the top of his thigh and then walked up onto his back. I sat down next to one of the blue, spike-like things on his back and decided to use it to hold onto for when we took off.

"Come on you guys, I really do think that the old pokemon that lives in Petalburg can help us out. My parents used to tell me that he could answer any question about things that many pokemon couldn't understand," I said, hoping I wasn't mistaken about this.

We would see.

Ooc: You guys I have to leave for like an hour, but go on ahead if ya' wanna. You're more than welcome to make up things for me to say as needed! =P

June 22nd, 2005, 4:29 PM
"Well I guess I have no other choice."
*Acuro walked to the back of the friendly lugia.He then climb up on it and sat on his back.He wonder to himself if the Lugia had any displesure.Acuro grabbed on to the spike behind Chiira.She was the only person the he completly trusted at the moment.*

June 22nd, 2005, 4:35 PM
A small breeze made its way through the forest, chilling Kasumi. Of course, she was always cold, but this was different. She hunched her shoulder and lowered her head head to keep the wind from getting to her. There was something strange in the air. She sniffed, but decided it was nothing.

Orkairn climbed up beside her. "So who was that wise old Pokemon Chiira was talkin' about?" He asked, watching Kasumi.

Kasumi shrugged the best she could while lying down. "No idea..." She said, happy the wind died down. But she still stayed curled up in a ball. "I hope the others get here soon..." Absent-mindedly, she lifted a few rocks off the ground with her mind, making them circle around each other. Orkairn watched them amused for the moment.

June 22nd, 2005, 5:03 PM
Rave looked at everyone and looked at his necklace. He said kindly to the Lugia...

"So are you sure you can carry all of us because if you can'ti'll be happy to walk I may get there late, but it's ok with me."

The Lugia said..

"It's ok I guess, i've carried pokemon before so it's alright"

"Ok." Rave got on the Lugia and walked over to chiira and said...

"So what kind of pokemon is it, i'm gonna need some seriouse dirt on that Salamence to take him out, and umm what are we gonna eat?"

Rave had kinda armed up to Chiira and Acuro and anyone he warmed up to he was most likely to talk to.

Iron Mankey
June 22nd, 2005, 6:21 PM
Orkairn, nestled securely upon Lugias' broad back, had his thoughts in a much less stable state. The fact that they were heading towards Petalburg did not bode well with him. He has not revealed this to anyone, but he used to live off the coast of Petalburg, with a small colony of various water Pokmon. However, a long while back, Team Aqua saw fit in raiding this area for new Pokmon to use in their dialobical schemes. Having captured many of his family and friends, Team Aqua launched an attack upon the entire Petalburg region, causing an all-out war between them and any resident Trainers and Pokmon. As the eldest one remaining in the colony, Orkairn was honor-bound to protect his homeland- even if it meant destroying his own kind in violent deathmatches... Team Aqua showed no mercy- so neither could he.
In the end, Team Aqua was fighting a losing battle, so they fled, leaving all those who were to weak to continue for dead. Orkairns' last sight of Petalburg was that of friends, relatives, and neighbors, all deceased- and many- slain by his own claws. Returning to Petalburg was like returning to the scene of the crime, no one blames you, but hidden are millions of accusing stares, drowning you in an ocean of guilt, but cannot cleanse you of the layers of self-loathing that you are enrobed in. A prison from which one never escapes.
Orkairn has battled countless Ghost-type Pokmon- and now, has befriended an actual ghost- but never, could he face the ghosts of his past.

June 22nd, 2005, 6:27 PM
Kasumi watched Orkairn, worry in her eyes. "Are... you alright...?" She asked, flicking her tail about. The stone on it made a small jingling noise. For the past three minutes Orkairn had been solemly staring at the ground.

Kasumi suddenly froze-she never acted like this around others. What was so special about about this group? Normally, she would stay in the shadows, just watching the others of both worlds, belonging to neither. A pang of sorrow hit her. Kiki had died just to save her. She felt responcible for the young girl's death; this was the only way to reileve herself of the pain.

June 22nd, 2005, 6:50 PM

As the very large Lugia took off, I looked up once again to the moon above us. So many stars around it. They were a bit like how I thought of us, our small band of pokemon; we seemed just like insignificant stars in a sea of many. Why were we the ones chosen for this? What special powers did we posess? What made us different from any other pokemon? Lastly, what made Mew think we could defeat ten super-powerful pokemon that not even the humans could defeat?

'He has to know, I thought to myself, 'My parents always said he was the one to go to. He's supposed to know all about the legends and myths surrounding our world. I just hope he's still there....'

"You know, if I wasn't so freaked out by all of this going on, I would think that this ride was fun!" I said aloud. It was nice feeling the wind blow on me, though it was a bit unnerving being so high up. I noticed Acuro and Rave behind me.

"You guys alright? Don't worry, I know he'll help us," I said, looking confident.

"Who is this pokemon anyway?" asked Rave, looking puzzled.

Acuro nodded. 'Oh!' I thought, 'I haven't even explained myself yet!'

"Sorry I forgot to explain myself," I said sheepishly, "The old pokemon I speak of is the Legendary Ho-oh. He's supposed to be very wise, and he has lived ever since humans began to walk the Earth."

June 22nd, 2005, 6:56 PM
I walked foward, coming to stand near Chiira. "It is true....Ho-oh is wise....very wise...."

Electric Hero
June 22nd, 2005, 7:01 PM
ooc: I will change to a 3rd person point of view... if you don't mind

He almost made a sudden stop when he heard the name of Ho-Oh. "Ho-Oh!? that red bird that makes rainbows in the sky when he flies!? are you sure he is the pokmon we are talking about?" Lugia asked to Chiira. He looked at the moon above us, without paying attention to where he was flying. "oops... wrong way" Lugia said to everyone. He made a sudden stop, looked at the ground, and with a sudden acceleration he flew to the west.

June 22nd, 2005, 7:05 PM
Ho-oh....? Kasumi's ears perked up, reaching there full extent. It made her look like an Azumarill. She lowered them, and tried to make herself seem smaller. Her and Ho-oh didn't get along very well.

"Maybe I should... uh... stay behind while you talk to him..." She said, staring at the ground. She began to de-materialize, and almost fell through Lugia. Augh!! Focus... Become real...

"I mean, I could, erm, catch upto you later or something..." Kasumi offered, keeping her back towards them. Her great-grandfather, the famed Black Thunder, or Katsuo the black Jolteon, and Ho-oh had been enemies for a long time. Ho-oh and Katsuo had many great battles, but Ho-oh always remained victorious. Finally, Katsuo released an attack that was too powerful for him to control. Both were injured greatly, and many innocent people died.

Kasumi sighed, hoping she wasn't putting the whole 'great adventure' in danger.

June 22nd, 2005, 7:15 PM

"Are you sure? I mean, I guess you could stay behind. I won't make you come if you don't want to," I said, a little confused. How could someone not want to see Ho-oh? To my family and clan of Chikorita, Ho-oh was an honored and respected elder.

'No, slow down Chiira,' I thought quickly, 'Just because she doesn't want to face Ho-oh does not mean she doesn't like him. She might just be a bit intimidated.'

I looked at the Lugia, "Well, he doesn't just make rainbows you know. He's been around since forever, and he also worked very close with humans for quite a time."

June 22nd, 2005, 7:16 PM
*Acuro felt a starnge vibe .He started coldy at espeon again.He didnt think that there was little meaning to what she said.*
"Why is that?Is there someting you're not telling us?Or are you just afraid og the great Ho-Oh?"
*Acuro had always thought highly of ho-oh.he hoped that on day he could befriended it and ask it to use it vast powers to bring back Daria.He wondered what was up with this peuculilur Espeon.*

June 22nd, 2005, 7:20 PM
Kasumi sighed. Maybe she could make things right between her family. Or at least her. As far as she knew, she was the last descendant, and she was dead. I mean, I could try, but.... No, I'll stay. I don't want to cause trouble for the others.

"Yeah, I'll just wait behind," She said, finally having her descision made. Lugia made a sharp turn left, throwing her off balence, she grabbed onto one of his spikes with her tail but only passed through it.

Oh sh- She had no time to think. Being thrown off his back, she grabbed onto his wing with the only thing she could at that moment-her teeth.

Sorry!! She said, speaking in Lugia's mind only, I can try and climb back up or something...!

Electric Hero
June 22nd, 2005, 7:22 PM
"So did I" I replied to the Chikorita. I looked very far away from us. And finally saw our destination. "Arrr, passengers, this is the captain: Lugia. We will reach our destination in aprox. .... 5 minutes. I would like to tell you that better buckle up and prepare for landing. Thanks for choosing Lugia-Airlines, this is the flight 707-Lugia. Thank you" I joked as I was nearer to Petalburg than earlier.

A few minutes later, I touched land in Petalburg... everything was... dark, and lonely. "We have reached Petalburg, my dear passengers. Thanks for flying with me... Lugia... you can jump off me now." I added as everyone jumped off me. I stood up and looked aorund. I hope I can hold my old feelings... I haven't seen Ho-Oh since a long time... breathe, breathe, breathe.

June 22nd, 2005, 7:29 PM
Kasumi let go of his wing, and glared at the Umbreon behind it's back. He turned around, and she looked as though she was studing the trinket on her tail. "What?" She asked, offended by his comment earlier, she walked past him with her nose in the air.

Stopping and looking over her shoulder at him, she said, "If you really must know why I want to stay behind, it's because... Family matters... I presume you've heard of the battles between the great Black Thunder and Ho-oh, hm? That's all I'm saying. Whether you figure it out of not is your fault." Kasumi had always been told she looked like a female version of her great-grandfather. She could only hope the others didn't think so.

Electric Hero
June 22nd, 2005, 7:35 PM
ooc: sorry... but I'm returning to my always trustworthy way of RPing... 1st person.

ic: I heard what the Espeon said. "Black Thunder? ... Black Thunder... I think I heard of him a long time ago. Ho-Oh requested help... but then he didn't accept it" I expressed... not noticing that I said that outloud. He looked back at the others. "so... where's Ho-oh then?" I asked the Chikorita.

June 22nd, 2005, 7:43 PM
Kasumi cringed at the mention of 'But then he didn't accept it.' She stayed away from the group a bit, walking slowly. She gazed up at the many stars in the sky, as questions began running through her mind. She wanted to know about the past, the present, and the future... What was in store for her and the others.

Suddenly, she wasn't with everyone. She was floating above a great battle... Pain, suffering, misery... They were all around... Blood... Dark pools of liquid everywhere... She couldn't get a good look at everyone, nor could she tell who they were. Everything was shadowed. Then, she could see herself, or, at least she thought it was herself. Sapphire eyes glared at Kasumi with much hate and anger.... Her hate and anger.

There was a blinding flash and she was back where she should have been. Kasumi was standing stiffly, with her claws dug into the dirt. Her eyes were wide with shock, and the fur along her back was raise, as well as her tail, which was puffed out. Kasumi was breathing in short, labored breaths. What had happened?!

June 22nd, 2005, 7:44 PM
"I see...I guess I understand you abit more know."
But there's still something I cant shake about her?I got an Idea....
*Terresnce grined as he looked around petalburgcity.It was notihng like what it used to be.He rember walking through Sotopolis and seeing this city in a tv at a electric shop.He would if there was anything worth looking for insetead of Ho-Oh.*

June 22nd, 2005, 7:49 PM

As we landed and began to get off of Lugia, I looked over to the Espeon.

"Family matters?" I repeated, a little curious. It wasn't hard to figure out. She must have been some sort of relative of Black Thunder. I wondered if she felt compelled to challenge Ho-oh as he had so many years ago. But no, if she had felt that way, then she wouldn't have been so timid about seeing Ho-oh.

The Lugia looked down at us, "So where is Ho-oh then?"

"Oh!" I said, "Ho-oh is supposed to be over in the tall tree at the south side of Petalburg. Or so I was told."

We all began to walk off toward the south side of the city, me leading the way since I seemed to be the one with the answers for now....

I noticed that the Espeon was walking by herself. She appeared to be someone thinking deeply, and I suddenly felt bad about thinking rude things about her. I decided to make amends a bit by walking up to her. She stared blanky at me as I appraoched her.

"You know, I don't think Ho-oh will mind you. I mean, you aren't going to challenge him are you? Maybe you could even apologize for Black Thunder," I suggested, hoping I wasn't overstepping my bounds.

She suddenly began to sort of snap out of her trance. I jumped.

"Are you okay?" I asked, noticing she was a bit... out of it.

Ooc: Hey guys, I'm gonna call it a night again. You all can keep going and such, but just don't get to Ho-oh quite yet. Petalurg's a big city, I'm sure you can find something to do until tomorrow morning. ^-^ Night all!

June 22nd, 2005, 7:50 PM
OOC: I think I should quit. I'm trying to help out...but I just...I feel that I'm being ignored....

Electric Hero
June 22nd, 2005, 7:50 PM
"You ok, Kasumi?" I asked her by telepathy. I kept looking at her until I felt something. "Ho-Oh?"I expressed. I hovered, then advanced quickly to a street. I turn left in a corner, and suddenly a flamethrower appeared from a building. I 'stepped' back a little, and the mighty Ho-Oh appeared infront of my eyes.

I roared and he roared back. Our anger was controlling us... until we definately knew that the other one was real. "Ho-Oh? long time no see" I told him smiling. He smiled back, and replied "Lugia? is that really you? wow... I thought you were dead.... killed by the Terrible Ten". I kept smiling, and replied back "Oh c'mon! I'm Lugia... we're almost like brothers!".

June 22nd, 2005, 7:55 PM
Ooc: Okay if you want to Golden_Deoxys. If you gave everyone a chance to get used to us all, then it would probably be better. I mean, it's only the beginning, and there are quite a lot of us. But if you want to... *bye!*

June 22nd, 2005, 7:56 PM
Kasumi settled down. "Yeah, I..... I'm fine--Whoa!!" A gust of wind from Lugia's powerful wings hit Kasumi head on, throwing her. Her focus disappeared, and she fell right through the Umbreon, who just stood there as she materialized again and hit a tree.

"Ow..." She muttered, a bit dazed. She then realized what she hit was not a tree, but realised what she had hit was not a tree, but Ho-oh. Kasumi shrunk down as much as she could while he glared at her, instantly knowing who and what she was.

June 22nd, 2005, 7:57 PM
OOC: I SPOKE OUT BUT I GOT IGNORED....this is like the last rp I joined....I was hoping I'd ACTUALLY BE NOTICED...

June 22nd, 2005, 7:58 PM
OOC: Woah this RPG went fast. I thought we were still on page one. OK what's going on? Are we just doing introductions right now?

Electric Hero
June 22nd, 2005, 8:01 PM
ooc: Alana... we are in Petalburg. Dark-Espeon and I are with Ho-Oh... and everyone is... around... somewhere...

June 22nd, 2005, 8:02 PM
((Ooc: We... noticed you... Golden_Deoxy's, you have to give everyone time. We're all speaking in different conversations, trying to merge them into one...

~Edit~ Alana, we've finished the intros and are now and we're now in Petalburg city, looking for Ho-oh. Max Hunter found him, and so the RP goes from there.))

June 22nd, 2005, 8:02 PM
OOC: This always happens to me...people say they notice and aregoing to speak to me but then talk to someone else...this is why I started the Jurassic Park RPG....I have superior knowledge...

June 22nd, 2005, 8:03 PM
((Ooc: Well, Kasumi's up for anything to get away from Ho-oh... *hint hint*))

Electric Hero
June 22nd, 2005, 8:10 PM
I noticed something hitted Ho-Oh. "hey little pokmon can you... ooops... sorry Kasumi... didn't noticed it was you." I expressed as lowered my head to see Kasumi just beside Ho-Oh's claw. "Ho-Oh... she is Kasumi... a g... an Espeon" I added as I extended my wing for Kasumi, so she could be at the height of Ho-Oh's head.

ooc: just what we needed... someone that thinks who is superior than everyone... I was ignored too Golden Deoxys... and I didn't quit just because I was ignored... if you're ignored then try to noticed... if you don't do anything in the RP... how do you expect to be seen... you have to give everyone time as dark espeon said... but if you will continue to act as a "superior" ... maybe you're right... maybe you should quit...

June 22nd, 2005, 8:21 PM
OOC: You're taking it the wrong way. when I say superior, I mean my knowledge in dio....ugh...pm if you'd like to agrue....

Electric Hero
June 22nd, 2005, 8:24 PM
ooc: is the same thing... you're saying superior... even if it is in knowledge... look... RP again... just... try to be noticed... talk more... I don't know... if someone says he is around the building... then try to join him... etc...

June 22nd, 2005, 9:05 PM
*Acuro walked up to Ho-oh.He looked at it from afar.He was afraid to do anything so that it would get on its bad side.He stared at kasumi who,was still crepping him out.
I could have swore she was over there a few seconds ago...Weird...Hmhm maybe I should just accept her and leave alone?
A shiver ran down his back.
I'll see what I can do.....
Acuro walked back to Chiira decided to ask her somthing.*
"Hey huh,Iknow this a stupid question but,why are we here again?i to see Ho-oh but to ask what of it?"

Iron Mankey
June 22nd, 2005, 9:50 PM
Orkairn looked around slowly and yawned. Quite honestly, he was not too impressed by the current events. A sudden yelp snapped him out of his stupor; Kasumi just rolled right into Ho-oh and- judging by the look on Ho-oh's face- he was not too fond of Kasumi. He prepared himself to rush to his friends aid, but relaxed when he saw that Lugia already got things under control. All the better, he thought. He needed some alone time.
Alone time, however, was not readily available that night, as a telepathic summoning barged into his mind:
<Hey everyone! Get over here! We've got to get down to business!> Lugia cried.
<Finally.> He thought, as the Pokmon gathered around Lugia and Ho-oh.

June 23rd, 2005, 5:28 AM
Ooc: Dude, Golden_Deoxys, if you're going to leave. Leave. If you want to try again, considering we all just said we'd pay attention, then stay. Please stop arguing with the others. It won't help them want to like you or pay attention to you more.

And Alana, sorry you've missed so much. Even I didn't expect it to go so fast. O.O

"We're here," I said to Acuro, "To ask Ho-oh any of the questions we couldn't ask Mew. You know, what we're supposed to do, how we're gonna do it, anything!"

"Oh," replied Acuro, looking back up at the magnificently colored bird.

"Yes I know of your mission," Ho-oh said aloud, looking down at us all, "You are to defeat the Terrible Ten; is that correct."

The Espeon began to slowly slink back behind us all. She obviously did not want to be noticed anymore than she already had been.

"So... uh, how are we going to defeat them anyway?" asked Lugia, looking confused, "Just... battle them?"

"No. You will need special powers, and for that you must travel to several places throughout the land. That's what your items you've been given are for. They are to guide you to the place to find and unleash the special power you are to be given," Ho-oh answered, flapping his wings a bit.

"Powers?" several people repeated.

"Yes, they have to do with the special elements of this world. Each of you represents one of them. Water, grass, ice, darkness, wind, and," he looked at the Espeon again, "and ghost."

A few of us looked back at her, but then Ho-oh began to speak again.

"Once you find them, you will be able to use them to defeat our enemies and bring peace to this world," he finished, looking at us.

"Wow...," I said. This was really strange, and it just kept getting stranger.

Ooc: Since Ho-oh is, you know an NPC, you guys can still ask him questions and whatnot. I got out everything I wanted him to say. ^-^

June 23rd, 2005, 11:22 AM
"Well ok...But I still have two questions.If these items are going to help us find "Special Powers",who do we get these items to work?And What do these speacil power powers do?"
*Acuro looked at its paw.He couldnt believe that something like this glove could have any special power.He also wonder why he didnt get a necklace like some of the other.He waited for Ho-oh to answer his question.*

June 23rd, 2005, 11:31 AM
OOC: and my name is RAVE not raven!

"Yes, they have to do with the special elements of this world. Each of you represents one of them. Water, grass, ice, darkness, wind, and," he looked at the Espeon again, "and ghost."

IC:"And Fire!"

Rave stopped hiding on Lugia's back of corse since he was so light weight Lugia didn't notice him. He hopped off and went to Ho-oh and asked him

"If you could please tell me, if umm I'm going to defeat Salemence, because he killed my family and smashed my hometown. So i'm really kinda mad at him so could you tell me that please?!!"

Rave was really mad at Salemence as anyone would be but he was taking it out with his voice on Ho-oh. He replied slowly and calmly..

"It's up to you who you are going to fight with your specal power if and when your recive them."

Rave looked at the gorund and quietly said 'thank you'.

June 23rd, 2005, 11:50 AM
Ooc: -_- Okay I'm a total idiot. Sorry Ravekid! I don't know why I kept calling you Raven... Although... I could have sworn I typed 'fire' in my last post. O.o Again, sorry, it might have seemed like I forgot about you, but I promise, I was thinking of you. I'll even edit all of my posts to fix the name thing! ^-^

After answering Rave, Ho-oh turned to Acuro and his question.

"Your powers are something I do not know about. I only know that you must find them by using the gifts you receieved from Mew," he said, eyeing the Umbreon closely, "However, how to find them is to travel someplace special to you. When you think of the place, the emblem on what Mew gave you will glow. That is how you will know where it is hidden. Then you must go to that place and search for it."

June 23rd, 2005, 11:55 AM
OOC: awww u were thinking of me i didn't know u cared :P

Electric Hero
June 23rd, 2005, 2:38 PM
"If someone finds the place where his or her secret power lies... does he or she has to go alone?" I asked Ho-Oh. I looked at the stars and looked back at Ho-oh again. "Ho-Oh... why the Terrible Ten killed all humans?" I asked him again... the stars are very special to me... they always have something hidden. I just stared at Ho-Oh... waiting for an answer.

June 23rd, 2005, 3:05 PM
Ooc: I try to care about everyone RaveKid! ^-^

Ho-oh looked at Lugia and closed his eyes, "Well, if you want to go alone then you can, but I don't see a reason why you must. Like I said, I'm not sure about the details concerning each of you. That is up to fate."

"And my other question?" Lugia replied, looking anxious.

I watched the two of them. It seemed strange seeing such huge and powerful pokemon talking to each other; just talking and not fighting.

"The Terrible Ten killed the humans because they thought that the world would be better off without them. They thought that they were so powerful that they didn't need humans, and that the world such just belong to the pokemon," he said, looking a bit sad, "However, they're not nice pokemon; as you all are very aware of I'm sure."

I nodded. Oh yes, I was very sure of that.

"But what of the humans that hid from them? Aren't there some that still survived?" I asked, trying to speak up because I was so small.

Ho-oh looked down at me, "Yes, there are still some humans. They are hidden away. I suppose you might run into them someday...."

I nodded again. That would be nice. After all, my parents were always very fond of humans.

June 23rd, 2005, 3:47 PM
"So I guess we have find that "speacial place" that Ho-oh was talking about,before...before the terrible ten catch up with us."

*Acuro looked down at the ground and closed his eyes.He searched deep in his mind to all place he had traveled in his life time.As far as he could remebered.He strained deeply as he tryed harder.If he found anything,the gem on his glove should glow,in which he'll notice as he was facing it.He opened his eyes as he sighed.Nothing.Where could their be?*

Electric Hero
June 23rd, 2005, 5:05 PM
"Good..." I expressed to Ho-Oh. I looked at him... and remembered the old times with him. My mind returned to the Terrible Ten situation. "Ho-Oh... do you know the locations of those... places?" I asked him. I kept staring at him... my mind quickly tried to remember what happened when the Terrible Ten started to kill all humans... things can be still seen, heard, and felt even underwater.

June 23rd, 2005, 5:57 PM
Ooc: Okay, thought I'd do a post to wrap up what's about to go on so that everyone's on the same page. It should be fairly obvious that each of us must figure out what place your power is hidden (on your own of course, and it doesn't have to be a place that exits in the pokemon games, you can make it up). Afterwards, we will then travel to said spots (in no particular order) to get our powers and then go try and defeat the Terrible Ten. Now I'm gonna call it a night for today, that way everyone who hasn't caught up can get caught up, and you can all get some ideas about where it is you wanna go to get your powers and what they will be and such. BTW, the power you make up should probably have something to do with your element. (I probably should have put that on the sign-up, but, *shrug* I forgot.) So anyway, get those creative juices flowing!

PS, if anyone has any questions, suggestions, etc, you can always PM me. I usually check it a few times a day (and whenever I log on as well).

June 24th, 2005, 7:14 AM
OOC: i wanna go to Fire Mt. it's a volcano!

Iron Mankey
June 24th, 2005, 10:28 AM
OOC: 100 mark! Yay!

<...Then you must go to that place and search for it.>

Special Places? Emblems? Unique Powers? This was too much for Orkairn to grasp. All of it was. The sheer absurdity of their task... to defeat the Terrible Ten! It was unthinkable! Even with Lugia, it was an enormous undertaking. And their places... Orkairn already knew where his place would be, but that place was no place he ever desired to see again...

June 24th, 2005, 4:01 PM
Kasumi stood behind the others inching away from Ho-oh. When he mentioned the powers of a ghost, she jumped. But, where is this place? I've been wandering around for 17 years, and I hardly remember anything of my life... Kasumi sighed, turning away from the others. She walked away, and leaped into a tree.

Why am I still here? Caught between both worlds... It's so confusing, She thought, gazing at the stars. She wished to join them, to float away and never have to worry about anything ever again. But then again, it was her destiny to stop the Trerrible Ten.

Suddenly, not far from where she was, something circled around in the ky. It moved so fast Kasumi could hardly see it. But there was no doubt in her mind. It was Latios. Their eyes met, and Kasumi felt the fur on her back rise. Then, he turned around and was gone.

"Guys..." She said weakly, interrupting Ho-oh, "The Terrible Ten know about us...."

June 24th, 2005, 4:10 PM
OOC: Sorry but I'm really behind and lost. If anyone can give me an idea to help me catch up I'll go ahead and try to catch up. If not then I'll probably end up leaving this RP.

June 24th, 2005, 4:31 PM
Ooc: Okay, thought I'd do a post to wrap up what's about to go on so that everyone's on the same page. It should be fairly obvious that each of us must figure out what place your power is hidden (on your own of course, and it doesn't have to be a place that exits in the pokemon games, you can make it up). Afterwards, we will then travel to said spots (in no particular order) to get our powers and then go try and defeat the Terrible Ten. Now I'm gonna call it a night for today, that way everyone who hasn't caught up can get caught up, and you can all get some ideas about where it is you wanna go to get your powers and what they will be and such. BTW, the power you make up should probably have something to do with your element. (I probably should have put that on the sign-up, but, *shrug* I forgot.) So anyway, get those creative juices flowing!

PS, if anyone has any questions, suggestions, etc, you can always PM me. I usually check it a few times a day (and whenever I log on as well).

L_A posted that for all of us.

Iron Mankey
June 24th, 2005, 4:37 PM

-Mew appears and gives us all our sacred items
-Acuro and Chiira meet and discuss the items
-Kasumi and Orkairn do the same. Orkairn is the only one who knows that Kasumi is a ghost
-Rave joins in on Acuro and Chiira
-Lugia enters and calls out to everyone
-Everyone gathers around Lugia
-Mew tells everyone to head to Petalburg to meet Ho-oh
-Ho-oh tells them that they must all go find a place which is special to them (we get to choose, but it must relate to our element). We will know that it is that place when our sacred items start to glow. When we do so, a ancient, supreme power shall be bestowed upon us (again, unique to each one of us, our choice, must relate to element)

And that's it, any nitty-gritty details can be checked up on through the posts.
Hope that's enough.

Oh, yeah, and Golden-Deoxys (Mewtwo, John) may have quit.

June 24th, 2005, 4:41 PM
"Okay everyone the faster we get our 'special powers' the faster we can defeat the 'Terrible Ten', so I say we get going I'm not trying to be the leader of this small group; but it would be best that we got going, I mean we would'nt want the 'Terrible Ten' to attack use first"
Rave stared at everyone to see if they were going to take his advice.

June 24th, 2005, 6:41 PM
Ooc: Sorry Alana, hopefully what everyone else said helped you out, if you're wondering about anything else, don't be afraid to PM me. And, yeah, I think Golden_Deoxys is probably not coming back, me and him talked in a few PMs, so, um, yeah.

"Rave's right," I said, steeping forward, "We need to move so that we're not easy targets, and so that Ho-oh isn't a target either."

I thought for a moment to myself. A place where a power for me is kept? Where would that be? The only place that I could think of at the moment was my home, but... as I thought deeply of it, the emblem of my necklace remained the same.

That wasn't it. So what was it? I frowned at myself, then looked up at the others.

"Let's head into the forest quickly to hide ourselves and then we can figure out where to go from there," I suggested, looking towards the outskirts of the old human city we were in.

'Sometime,' I thought to myself, 'I have to ask the others their names, the only ones I know are Acuro, Rave and Lugia.'

June 24th, 2005, 6:45 PM
Chiira, it's Kasumi. I'm speaking to you alone telepathiclly. Anyways, I.... had a strange... vision. But, I can't seem to figure it out. She sat on her perch in the tree, focusing intently on Chiira. After Chiira turned her head towards Kasumi, she sent an image of the horrible vision.

I feel as though I can trust you, so I'm asking you for help.

June 24th, 2005, 7:02 PM

'H-Huh? Uh, you'll have to excuse me, I'm not very used to psychic talkin--' my brain stopped for a moment as Kasumi showed me her vision.

Destruction everywhere, it looked as if something really horrible had happened...! I felt my stomach churn as I glanced at the blood all over the ground. It was so vivid that I could smell the area around me... I saw what appeared to be Kasumi, at least, I thought it was, but she was so different, so angry...

"Aaah!!" I yelled out, more than a little freaked out about this. The others looked at me. I shook my head and said it was nothing, but they didn't look convinced.

'That was... really scary,' I thought to Kasumi, 'I mean... was that y-you? And was that the... future? Or was it in the past?'

June 24th, 2005, 7:22 PM
OOC: OK terribly sorry for not posting in this RPG. I hope I can catch up quickly.

Zukra felt herself intransed by the pendant. She was tired from her journey and soft moon light shining on her made her feel so peaceful. She slowly closed her eyes....
Zukra opened her eyes and looked around. No one was there. She jumped and flew into the air looking around. "Oh why did I have to fall asleep?" She flew in tree circles then darted out of the cave. After a long time of searching she spotted a group of Pokemon. "Are those them?" Her sharp eyes gazed at the small group then she nodded. "They are all wearing pendants. That's them. I hope they won't mind me falling asleep and being left behind." She soared down towards the group. "Hi." She said smiling sheepishly. "I uh guess I got left behind. My bad. But I hope you won't be mad at me. Could soemone tell me what I've missed?"

Iron Mankey
June 24th, 2005, 8:06 PM
Orkairn detected a large shadow envoloping him. He glanced up and saw- Oh God! Latios again! He- the figure landed- it wasn't Latios at all, but Latias.
<Hi,> she said rather sheepishly, <I- uh- guess I got left behind. My bad. But I hope you won't be mad at me. Could soemone tell me what I've missed?>
She looked around shyly. As she did so, Orkairn noticed a small pendant adorned around her neck.
<Ah, so you're one of us too.> He said aloud.
The Latias whipped around.
<That pendant,> The Crawdaunt motioned, <You recieved it right after you saw Mew, didn't you?>
He handed right his claw out, the Latias spotted a leather band wrapped around it, encrusted with a brilliant azure jewel.
<Orkairn.> He announced. He seemed trustworthy. She shook.
<I suppose you would like to know what's going on?>
The other Pokmon were all looking at her now, including the legendary Ho-oh and Lugia, she turned away from their gazes and nodded quickly at him.
<We are, as you know, ''The Chosen''. It is our destiny to make use of our items,> He pointed at his band and her necklace, <to find a place which is special to each one of us. Once we get there, our items shall glow, and thus we shall recieve an immense power, which we shall use to defeat...> He paused, allowing the information to sink in, <...The Terrible- Ten...>

June 24th, 2005, 8:15 PM
Zukra pondered this information for a while. Finally she nodded. "I think I get it. Thanks Orkairn." She smiled at him then looked around at the others. She didn't like so many eyes on her so she simply changed into a small Rattata and lay down to be less noticable. It was times like this that she was very glad she had the ability to change her appearance. Soon everyone returned to what they were doing. Zukra pondered the information she had been given. It was hard to believe she was a Chosen destined to rise against the Terrible Ten. But then again, hardly anyone was prepared or expected the destiny that awaited them. "Well I'll make sure I don't let them down." She said quietly to herself. "I'll make sure I don't." With that she sat up and resumed her normal form and simply watch the other Pokemon.

Electric Hero
June 24th, 2005, 9:09 PM
As I saw everyone going to the forest... I stayed for a while with Ho-Oh. I stayed until it was time to catch up with the others. "well... I think it's time to say good-bye again Ho-Oh... until we meet again" I said to him as I slowly walked to the forest. As I entered the forest with the others... I quickly rested down on the ground. "Everyone... try not to think hardly... or even have nightmares... I'm pshycic... and when sleep, the mind have greater powers so... that means I can read or see other's mind... good night..." I announced as I closed my eyes. "Oh... and don't wake me up if you have to talk to me... remember I still can read and see other's minds... so... just think hard and I'll be there" I said to everyone telepathically (sp?).

June 25th, 2005, 8:39 AM
*Acuro saw that lugia had decided to get some sleep.He saw his reflection in a small poodle on a tree leaf.He thought he shuld do the same.Just then,another flashback came to him.He saw himself,walking into a small cave.It was small and fraglie.It was a frozen undercave.Maybe made after the last ice age.Acuro would go there,he some help,and just relax.He rembered the last time he was there.He put his right paw against the wall,bowed his head.At the same moment when he saw that,the gem on his glove sarted to glow brightly.He stopped daydreaming and looked at it.It had stopped.*
"So....Thats where it is ......"

June 25th, 2005, 8:40 AM

I was glad that we had another larger, more powerful pokemon to help us. Me, a tiny Chikorita without much experience, I didn't think I could stand very long in battle with the Terrible Ten... in fact, I probably wouldn't last long at all. I had to stop myself from thinking to deeply about the inevitable conclusion to my life, and instead noticed Lugia lying down after we entered the forest.

"Yeah, I think Lugia and Zurka are onto something, we could all probably use some sleep. Maybe one of us should stay up as a guard for a while?" I suggested, looking to each of them.

"I'll do it first," replied Orkairn, "I'm not that sleepy yet."

"Okay, well then, just wake one of us up when you get tired, or if something happens," I said to him, and then went over to a small grassy spot to lay down in.

Sleep. If I would be able to....

That's when I heard Acuro muttering to himself.

"Acuro? What is it?" I asked.

"My-my paw, it was glowing when I was thinking about an ice cave I used to visit," he said to me.

The others all looked at him with interest; well, the ones that were awake.

"Maybe we can go there tomorrow?" I said, looking at him.

"Yeah," he replied, looking down at his paw again.

June 25th, 2005, 11:27 AM
Rave walked over to Orkairn abd spoke to him..

"Hey I know we haven't been introduced but I'm Rave and umm after you want to go to sleep you can wake me up next and if the fire i'm about to make get's out of hand you're a water pokemon so you can handle it."

Rave said quitetly to the remarkably big pokemon. he sent a small flamethrower to a a patch of dryleaves and twigs, and layed down and put his big fluffy tail next to him. :tired:

June 25th, 2005, 11:37 AM
Zukra looked around as the Chosen Pokemon settled down to sleep. But she wasn't tired because of course she had just woken up. Instead she decided to try out each of their forms just for fun. First a Chikorita, then a Lugia, then an Espeon and an Umbroen, then finally a Flareon. After she had resumed her normal form she became a Manetric and found a spot near enough to the fire to feel it's warmth, but also away from the others. She laid down and stared at the sky. Eventually she lowered her head and fell asleep.

June 25th, 2005, 4:01 PM

As I was attempting to drift off to sleep, I thought of the task ahead once again. It seemed impossible, but if Ho-oh believed that we were indeed the ones to do it, then I was not about to doubt him. Before I knew it, I was adrift in a world of dreams... of dreams with my parents....

I was my own age now, but my parents were there. My father a beaming Meganium, and my mother a timid yet proud Bayleef. The sky was very bright, and the place we were walking. It was not anyplace I ever remembered before. I tried to ask my parents where we were, but I couldn't speak for some reason. They just continued to walk alongside me, then I noticed two other figures before me-- humans.

I jumped a little, a bit frightened, for I had only ever seen a picture of one human. But the two humans smiled, and looked as if they were calling to us. I looked at my mother and father for answers as to what was going on, but I got nothing.

Suddenly I found myself awake, unsure of what I had just dreamed about. "Hm...," I mumbled to myself, shrugged it off as just a strange dream, and then fell back asleep, not noticing that the leaf emblem on my pendant had a slight glow to it.

June 25th, 2005, 6:00 PM
Zukra was walking through unfamiliar tarratory with Summer, Hydro, and Twilight. None of them were talking but they seemed to be content with the silence. They were in a mountain range and a warm breeze was blowing around them. Zukra was becoming curious as to where they were. She couldn't remember ever traveling through mountains. So why was she was she here? She looked at her three friends questionally but they didn't reply. She shifted as she took on her Manetric form. Her bright eyes scanned the landscape. Suddenly three forms appeared ahead. The four friends stopped and stared as the three forms approached. Zukra found her voice which came in a dsitant hardly distinguishedable whisper. "Akira, Ruki, Okita."

Zukra opened her eyes and sat up staring around. Her breath came rather quicker than usual. She stared trying to see her friends faces again. But it was no use. It had only been a dream. She sighed sadly as she laid down again. She closed her eyes as the pendant around her neck stopped glowing.

Iron Mankey
June 25th, 2005, 6:52 PM
Orkairn watched his companions fall asleep, one after the other, as he stood his vigil. Raves' small blaze crackling merrily behind him, exuding a small haven of warmth and light in what was an ever-darkening world. He looked up at the sky, and saw that it was a particularily starry night. Diamond dust scattered across a deep indigo cover. And right in the middle, a golden pearl which was the moon. Orkairn never really noticed how spectacular it was before now...
<Beautiful, isn't it?>
Kasumi materialized beside him.
<Yes... It is.> They both gazed at the night sky for awhile. Orkairn broke the silence, something that he rarely broke.
<So...can't sleep?>
Kasumi looked at him, the jewel upon her crown sparkled.
<I don't sleep.>
<Ah, yes. Of course...> After all, her body has laid down to the eternal sleep- it only made sense that her spirit was left with the eternal wake. Orkairn felt distinctly awkward. He rarely conversed with anyone before, but now here he was, chatting with a ghost. Orkairn never thought of this before, but now, it seemed ridiculously obvious: how do the dead feel about their deaths? He direly wanted to know, but one doesn't just pop the question on a spirit, of that he was sure. Death seemed to have just as many complications as life.
<What are you thinking?>
Orkairn slipped out of his thoughts.
<...What?...Oh- uh, nothing. Nothing.>
Her jewel glittered again, a shining ruby flash.
<Well... it's said that books can't be judged by their cover...> She had a small smirk curling her lips. <You have more than just your body hidden under that shell, don't you?>
His cheeks reddened- or, at least they did- under said shell. She seemed to notice anyway.
<I noticed how depressed you were, when we were heading towards Petalburg.> She wrapped her tail around his claw again. <Does something there disturb you?>
<What are you guys talking about?>
They whipped around and came face-to-face with- Chiira. The little Chikorita giggled.
<You don't know how funny it is. To see such a huge Crawdaunt and a ghost jump like that.> She smiled at both of them. Orkairn stared at both of them alternately, stupified.
<She knows?>
<Yes. I should have told you this before, but- as we were talking with Ho-oh, I experienced this horrible vision, depicting my death. I showed it to her, because I sensed that she is trustworthy. I would have shown you first, but you already seemed rather miserable.>
<Don't worry,> Chiira piped up, <I won't tell anyone.>
He nodded drearily at her. It has been a very long night.
<Well, it's almost 3 in the morning, judging by the Hoot Hoots... Would you like me and Kasumi to take over? Surely even a big guy like you needs sleep sometime.>
He sighed. Then nodded again. He didn't feel much like talking now. He clambered down from his watch spot, and found a nice little cove by a nearby pond. He settled down, and sank into a deep sleep.

June 25th, 2005, 7:38 PM
Kasumi tucked her feet beneath her, and wrapped her tail around her body. "The stars are strangly bright tonight..." She observed, her sapphire eyes lighting up. The starlight rained down upon everyone, causing their pendants to be illuminated. Kasumi looked like a silver light, and she hoped no one woke up because of her.

The Espeon ghost looked down at the pendant wrapped around her tail. It glittered mysteriously, and Kasumi couldn't take her eyes off it. The cresant moon and star surrounded by mists carved in its surface were different than anything ever seen, alive or dead. There was great power held in it, she was sure.

June 25th, 2005, 8:17 PM
*Acuro wake up after some time and yamwned.He say Chiira,Orkairn,and...Kasumi.He stood stragohit and sighed.Another slepp less night.He wondered if the others had the same problem.He turned to she everyone slse minding to thier business.He yawned and decided to take a stroll until he could fall asleep again.He walked and stepped on a twig bunch.It snapped as he continued to walk..Trying not to draw any attention to himself.*

June 25th, 2005, 8:23 PM
Zukra raised her head an watched the Umbreon walking around. She stretched and stood up. She quickly resumed her normal Latias form and followed him. "Hi." She said smiling at him. "We haven't met yet. My name's Zukra." She offered her hand to shake.

June 25th, 2005, 8:33 PM
Kasumi looked over her shoulder to see the Umbreon. He froze, and their eyes met. "Can't sleep?" She asked in her musical tone, amusment shining in her eyes. The Umbreon nodded hesitantly. He obviously thought there was something unusual about Kasumi. A hidden smirk formed on her lips, but it quickly faded. Kasumi thought she heard someone else lurking in the darkness.

June 25th, 2005, 8:35 PM
"Oh!Er hmm hi...Zukra?I'm Acuro.I was just about to go and talk a storll.I cant really sleep these days.Nightmares.I think I'll try and walk them off before I wake up Lugia....Anyays..Care tou um....*Clears throat*Join me?"
*He held out his right paw and shook it with Zukra.He waited for her response.He notice Kasumi talk to him.He nodded and looked at her.He felt stupid for notice anything wrong with her..andstill studying her.*
"Listen...Kasumi...I'm uh...sorry for the way I've acted towards you...I've noticed something strange about you and having stooped trying to find what it is.I guess I've decided to give up,I mean its not like you some sort.....sort of...er something."

June 25th, 2005, 8:37 PM
Zukra smiled and nodded. "Sure. I'm having trouble sleeping to. Alot has happened in a short amount of time. And I had a weird dream..." She trailed off and sighed then shrugged. She turned into a Manetric and stretched before walking on.

June 25th, 2005, 8:50 PM
"Hmhm alright.we can swap nightmares..*
*Acuro winked at his silly idea.He walked with Zukra next to him.He looked around and saw a couple of berries.They were pretty prety ripe,and there was plenty of them but,It wasnt like Acuro could reach that high.He sighed and looked up at the stars.Since there were no more working street light are any light like when humans were around.You could cleary see that it was a starry night.Being a Dark pokemon,Acuro felt more calmy at night time.He felt braver,stonger,..Taller.He always whated to know why but never really cared that much.*
"Its pretty beautiful..Isnt it?"

Electric Hero
June 25th, 2005, 8:51 PM
I had a dream... I was underwater... in my favorite place... below Johto at some underwater caves. I got near at one dark cave. As I got near, I felt a strange power. I looked inside, and I think I saw something. My eyes opened at lightning speed after the dream. There were a few pokmon still awake... I decided to go to Petalburg. My size was going to be a rival... since I decided to past without being seen.

I walked slowly backwards until the trees covered me. Then, I quickly 'ran' out of the forest. And then, I saw the same building where Ho-Oh was. I flew to the top of the building ,and of course Ho-Oh wasn't there anymore... he got underground to try to stay safe. But as I stayed on the top, I looked at the stars and at the beautiful moon. I started to wonder... whta was going to happen after we defeat the Terrible Ten? ... how were humans supposed to come back to this world?... was I supposed to stay underwater again until the world needs me and another pokmon again?.

June 25th, 2005, 8:55 PM
Zukra looked up at the stars and nodded. "It was always like this at home. My home rarely had human visitors. The sky was always clear and beautiful. Accept when it was cloudy of course." She grinned then noticed the berries. She titled her head then change back into her Latias form and flew up to reach them. She moved quickly and knocked down many then returned to the ground and became a Manetric again. "These look good." She sniffed the berries then tasted one and smiled licking her lips. "Yep they're perfectly ripe."

June 25th, 2005, 9:04 PM
"MMM..Sitrus Berries...my favorite...."
*Acuro slighty drooled as he saw the pile of ripe Berries on the ground he walked over and tatsed one,which was a tad sour,just ike he likes them.He has a weird obbesion with sour food.*
"Mmm. delicious!"
*He ate other bite and forget all about his problems.He looked back and could still see Chiira nad the others.He sighed and looked at Zukra.*
"I guess we should share this with the others?"

June 25th, 2005, 9:09 PM
Zukra nodded. "Yeah we should." She replied gulping down a berry. Then she used Psychic to lift the pile of ripe berries and transported them to a place that was of easy access to all the other Pokemon. "There." Zukra nodded happily then bounded over to the pile and looked back at Acuro grinning.

Iron Mankey
June 25th, 2005, 9:19 PM
OOC: I was just a-wondering; since Golden_Deoxys has now left- and that we were missing people to begin with, How will the Not-10 heroes defeat the Terrible Ten?
Just a question.
Now, I shall go do exactly what my character is doing: Sleep. G'night all!

June 26th, 2005, 7:28 AM
((Ooc: Sleep? I just woke up!!))

Kasumi watched as the berries landed in front of her and Chiira. She looked hungrily at them. She could no longer eat food. Sure, she could if she wanted, but the second it touched her lips, it would turn to... something. It was there, but it wasn't. Ghost food, like her.

She stretched then walked over to the pile, still looking like she was glowing. No need for everyone to know she was a spirit. Using her psychic powers, she lifted one of the ground and twhirled it around in the air out of boredom. She smiled remembering what the Umbreon had said. So they still hadn't figured it out.

June 26th, 2005, 9:50 AM
Ooc: O.O Lost of posts...! Anyways, good question Iron Mankey, and one I haven't really though of. Maybe I'll do something like have a few NPCs join us for the final battle at the end. You know like Ho-oh and maybe a couple more people we'll meet along the way (I'm sure there'll be others).

Oh and Alana, I think you've officially caught up! ^-^

I looked over at Kasumi as she lifted a berry psychically into the air and began to play with it. It was always facinating to me, seeing psychic power being used; it was something that I could never imagine doing.

"Is it hard to learn how to use psychic powers?" I asked her, curious.

"Not if you're a psychic pokemon; no. However I have heard about others who teach themselves to use psychic attacks, and they said that is was very difficult," she paused, "But it does take a great amount of concentration to keep using them for a long period of time."

"Oh," I replied, "That makes sense." I picked up a berry using one of my vines, and brought it back slowly to my mouth, taking a bite from it.

There was so much I didn't know about the world. Back home I was one of the smartest Chikorita, but here... certainly not the most knowledgable.

I noticed morning was about to come; seeing as the bird pokemon around us were begining to wake up and make chirping noises. Not to mention the horizon seemed to be lighting up more, though I couldn't tell too good considering the trees in the forest were blocking a good view.

"Hey, Acuro!" I called to the Umbreon, "Do you know how to get to this cave of yours? I mean, we'd better have a plan to get there before we just take off."

He and Zurka were sitting a few feet away from Kasumi and I closer to the pile of berries.

"H-Huh?" he answered, looking over to me after saying something to Zurka, "Um, well, yeah, I know where it is."

"Good," I said, looking over to Rave who was still sleeping, "Rave, time to wake up. It's just getting to morning."

June 26th, 2005, 10:58 AM
Kasumi threw the berry at Orkairn, who awoke with a start. "Hey!!" He called, narrowing his eyes at Kasumi. Kasumi only laughed and bounded towards him, jumping through him, and leaping back to where Chiira was. Orkairn rolled his eyes, then chuckled as well, running after the others.

"So, Acuro, as I heard Chiira call you, where are we going?" She fell into step beside him, wanting to know more about these special places. Maybe if she talked to someone who already knew theirs, she could figure hers out.

"To the Ice Caves," He replied simply, not even looking at her. He still thought there was something strange about this Espeon, but he decided not to dwell on the matter. "I think that's where I have to go."

"Oh..." Kasumi had heard of the Ice Caves, but she had never been there. She didn't even know where they were. Kasumi continued walking, quietly humming a song she learned long ago. She was in a really good mood today, for some reason.

June 26th, 2005, 12:35 PM
"hmhmhm....*sigh* someone seems happy.."
*Acuro looked at ground as he sat down.He curled up into a ball and doozed off without noticing.He awoke quickly and thought about the underwater ice caves.His gauntlet's gem started to glow again.He stopped and though about Chiira.The gem stopped.Acuro sighed in relief as he was now sure that that was his "speacial place.And then it hit him.He was faced with a small problem.*
"Hey,Guys.I have a question.What do we do at our speacial place anyways?I know whats there but,how do we get it?"

June 26th, 2005, 2:31 PM

I looked thoughtfully at Acuro. "I don't know; I guess we'll just have to see when we get there. Ho-oh didn't seem very willing to give out information about specifics," I answered, shaking my head.

My leaf stretched itself out and I swung it around a few times.

"Whatever we do we'd better get going," I said, motioning towards the path, "the Terrible Ten aren't going to wait long once the sun gets overhead and I for one do not want to come face-to-face with them without much more than a Razor Leaf attack to defend myself."

"So," Kasumi added, her walking bringing her back towards us, "Which way do we go?"

June 26th, 2005, 2:37 PM
Zukra turned her head back and forth as the conversation progressed. Every now and then she gulped down a berry, but she was much more interested in hearing where they were headed. I heard them mention the special place where your power lies. And they seem to know where it is just not how to find it. Then a strange thought entered her. Could the place I dreamed baout be the place where my power is hidden? That would explain why my friends were there. Leading me on. But that doesn't make any sense. My human friends are gone. Maybe it was just a dream. She sighed and shook her head now slightly confused.

June 26th, 2005, 2:51 PM
Rave was awake but he decided to fakes sleeping to hear wut's was going to happen he had just notice that Acuro had said Water and Ice he winced and said...

"Umm I'm not going underwater and cirtainly not in a cave full of ice so i'm just going to stay out of the water and stand guard."

He got up and ate a few barries after burning them.

Electric Hero
June 26th, 2005, 5:37 PM
I noticed that it was morning already. "I better go with the others" I expressed as I took off and landed with the others in the forest. "so... what's and where's our next destination?" I asked. "can't wait to fly" I added with a smile. Kinda joking... kinda saying the truth. "c'mon! we gotta hurry if we don't want to be caught by evil pokmon" I continued adding.

Iron Mankey
June 26th, 2005, 5:45 PM
After receiving his rather chilling wake-up call, Orkairn listened in intently upon the conversations his companions were having as he ate a few berries. By what he has gathered, they would at first be heading towards the Ice Caves, to help Acuro acquire his incredible power. This suited him fine. The Ice caves were a long ways away from here, and the further away they got from his colony, the better everything would be.
Orkairn thought about the caves a bit. He had some knowledge of them, having once known a Cloyster who lived there, but he's never actually been there himself.
His mind wandered aimlessly for awhile, erring through the past. Past quickly gave way to present, however, when he heard Kasumis' melodic voice question.
<So, which way do we go?>
Acuro looked about, and then withdrew a little bit.
<Uhhh...yeah...> He replied sheepishly, <I'm not sure how to get to the Caves from here...>
Everyone looked at him, a dozen hot spotlights glaring at him. Orkairn then brought his considerable heft up, and threw his gigantic claw forwards.
<This way.> He announced.
To Acuros' relief, everyone was looking at Orkairn now. Lugia asked him everyones question.
<How do you know?>
<A friend of mine used to live there.> He said, quite simply.
<Oh? Well- good! But-> Rave focused his charcoal-black eyes on him, <-What do you mean, ''used to''? What happened to him?>
A pang of guilt shot through Orkairn as a gruesome detail from his past came to haunt him once more. He looked down, and only replied.
<He's- dead.>
He quickly then turned away from the group, and looked out into the horizon, in the distance, he saw the bloody battlefield he once fought in. In the ruins along the Petalburg coast, an empty cloyster shell lay partially covered in blood and sand- and completely covered in Orkairns claw marks.

June 26th, 2005, 9:34 PM
"Oh,sorry to hear that.I guess your in the same deal with me or rather.-"
*Acuro thought about all the stroies he had heard,evverything about the past of his comrades.He noticed that once again he went back to the Kasumi detail.He didnt know next to anything about her past.He sighed and tried to ingore it.*
"Rather with the rest of us.We've all lost someone and/or someting important but hey,I guess thats probably what brought us together in that cave...."
*Acuro felt rather uncomferable speaking to everyone like this,letting alone about something like this.He waited for everyone to recollect their thoughts as he changed the subject.*
"The only I know is that the Ice caves are under sotopolis.I know how to get in them from Sotoplis but,not from her, so I guess Orkairn will obviously lead the way...."

June 27th, 2005, 4:53 PM
Kasumi half-walked, half leaped around, merrily asking random questions.

"Where's Sootopolis city?"
"How long 'till we're there?"
"What are we supposed to do when we get to that place?"
"Why is that boulder moving...?"

Kasumi skidded to a stop. Boulders weren't supposed to move. They weren't supposed to have arms or legs either. Nor were they supposed to have dark purply-glowing eyes. The spirit's heart would've skipped a beat if she had one.

Four extremely large rocks growled, rising and dusting themselves off. They towered over Kasumi. "Eh....Eh.... Evil Graveler!!!!" Kasumi shouted, her cheery disposition disappearing. They grinned stupidly at the group, then, before anyone could move, rolled towards them at high speeds.

Iron Mankey
June 27th, 2005, 5:35 PM
Zukra rapidly took command.
<Quick! Everyone who has Grass or Water type attacks! Go!>
Chiira sped forward and quickly unleashed a volley of razor-sharp leaves. The two foremost Graveler uncurled themsleves, they were not pleased. They lashed out their arms and grabbed as many stones as they could, quickly throwing them at the party, while the other two kept rumbling down towards them. One of the raging rocks crashed right into Chiira, sending the small Pokmon through the air. Acuro and Rave quickly ran to their friends aid and caught her on Raves soft tail. Lugia was at the front, wings spread wide as he blocked the thrown stones from the other Pokmon. However, the other Graveler was rushing right towards him, and if he moved, his friends would be crushed. As stones continued raining down from the hillside, pelting the large Pokmon, Kasumi and Acuro leaped towards the two Graveler. The jewel on Kasumis head glowed softly, and a sheet of calm and quiet flowed out of her and settled upon one of them. Acuro then released a chaotic sphere of negative energy toward the other. Suddenly, as one Graveler curled back up into a harmless boulder, the other spun in circles and randomly threw stones at bugs on the ground. However, the last one was still on a crash course with Lugia, Rave, and Chiira. Zukra flew overhead of it and created several illusions of herself around the evil Pokmon in order to distract it- but it gave the Latias' little attention, and rolled right through them. Orkairn then lumbered forward and set himself between Lugia and his opponent. As the gargantuan stone projectile thundered towards them, Orkairn tensed his massive claws, energy pulsating within them. Then, as the Graveler was a mere feet away from them, the huge Crawdaunt thrust his iron-hard claws forwards, and then- impact. An enourmous explosion shook the area, as the force of the crash sent bits of rock and stone blasting in every which way. As the dust settled, a defeated Graveler lay in shambles before him.
The Chosen have survived their first challenge.

June 27th, 2005, 5:43 PM
"That was unexpected.... Then again, I had a feeling something was going to happen soon..." Kasumi mused calmly, looking as though nothing had happened. Her silver fur had dirt in it, so she shoook and it flew off. She couldn't help it, it was the same with all Espeons- they hated their coats dirty.

"Yeah... Well...." Orkairn huffed, standing up straight again, "We should always be on... our gaurd. There's no doubt... there'll... be more...." Kasumi nodded in agreement, then ran over to Chiira.

"Are you alright?" She asked, concern edging her voice. The little Chikorita nodded, and Kasumi stopped holding her breath. She realised she and the Umbreon made a good team. "Great job," She said, flashing a pointy smile at him. Everyone did great defeating those evil Pokemon. Her tail accidentally swished through Chiira, though she didn't notice.

Electric Hero
June 27th, 2005, 9:42 PM
"is everyone ok?" I asked to all of them. I looked at Chiira, which was the first pokmon that I saw being harmed by one of those giantic rocks. "hey are you ok?" I asked her as I lowed my head so I could be 'near' her. Having many things in mind... I took the topic of the business with the Ice Caves. "wait... they are underwater then" I expressed. Only water pokmon or ice pokmon could hold their breaths for so long underwater.

June 27th, 2005, 9:45 PM
*Acuro returned Kasumi's flashy pointy smile with a grin and a wink.I guess I should have nothing to worry about with her anymore...atleast for now.He looked over at Chiira who seemed to be just fine do to much of his worrying and fighting a gravler he would have never fought before.He sninkered at the thought that he was become more couragous and less timid,atleast when he has to.*
"You did pretty good yourself,Kasumi.Anyways,I guess we should get moving."

June 27th, 2005, 9:50 PM
Zukra shook herself slightly. She was glad everyone was ok. "I hope there won't be too many more attacks like that. Or better yet, none at all. But there are bound to be more." She sighed and became Manetric again. She glanced around at ground level then looked at the others. "We should take turned being scouts. Anyone who can fly. We can decide on the order while we walk." She agreed that they should get moving.

Zukra stretched then stood up straight and looked around again. She waited for a moment then began slowly walking on. She had no intention of leaving the others because it wasn't a very good idea. She changed back into her Latias form and hovered a few inches above the ground waiting.

June 28th, 2005, 5:21 AM
Gah! Sorry I haven't posted for very long, this website's been messing up for me everytime I check it. You wouldn't believe how ticked off I was when I had drawn a really awesome Ho-oh in the Oekaki yesterday and then lost it when trying to post because there was a 'database error'. T.T Anyway, seems okay for now.

I nodded to both Kasumi and Lugia as to me being okay. I took a pretty hard hit, and their concern was nice to have. When I was traveling alone, no one was there to have concern.

"Don't worry, I'm okay," I said to them.

Lugia looked at Acuro, "Wait... they are underwater then?" He was referring to the caves. Acuro nodded and said, "Right."

Zukra suggested we all get going and that some take turns being scouts.

"We should all keep watch while we're on Lugia as we fly; since we'll all be in one spot we'll be most vulnerable as an easy target," I said, thinking quickly, "But yes, we must get going quickly because I have a feeling that the next one is not that far behind."

Lugia nodded, "I'm ready, but I might need some help navigating to the caves from Acuro and Orkairn."

Acuro and Orkairn agreed. I nodded.

"Alright then, let's go," I said, attempting to stand up. My leg hurt a bit, but the small pain I experienced getting up wasn't that bad, and I did my best to conceal it.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Rave asked me, looking worried.

I looked sharply at the Flareon, "I'm fine. Let's just get going."

I wasn't about to slow anyone down because of how I felt. We could not afford to be slow right now. I began to climb up onto Lugia, being careful to not show that my leg had been bothering me. Once I got onto Lugia, it would would be easier to relax and be able to rest my leg while I watched for pokemon in the skies.

June 28th, 2005, 7:40 AM
OOC:Wow I thought I was the only one with that problem...I can only get one every once in awhile.I hope its nothing serious.... :(
*Acuro went over to Lugia and climb onto him.He went in the same position as he was when he came.He yawned and thought to himself what kinda of power he was going to get.Hmhm,If it has to do with ice,and its going to help me defeat the terrible ten,what could it be?Hmhmhm...I hope its something cool.*

June 28th, 2005, 2:46 PM
OOC: That's been happening ot me to. I think there's something wrong with PC.

Zukra nodded and rose into the air again. She listened to the little conversation going on and noticed that Chiira was denying that she was hurt. But she saw that Chiira was being careful getting on Lugia's back. She flew over and hovered beside Lugia but didn't look at either him or Chiira. Instead she used Psychic to send a message. 'Hey Chiira are you sure you're ok? I don't mean to nag but you seem to be being more careful than ussual. I could use Recover if you'd like.'

June 28th, 2005, 6:58 PM
Ooc: Yeah, hopefully they fix it all soon. It's REALLY annoying. Especially if you're in an RPG.

"Recover?" I repeated as Zukra floated nearby. As much as I hated admitting defeat, and as much as I hated excepting help from someone else that I barely knew, I nodded.

Now was not the time to be selfish. My fear of becoming a burden to everyone was greater than my fear of losing some pride.

Zukra used Recover, and instantly I felt much better. It was as if the fight with Graveler never happened.

"I-I know Synthesis as an attack, but the sun hadn't come up very much yet, and it wouldn't have done much," I explained, feeling as if I should come up with some excuse as to why I could heal my own self.

"That's okay," answered Zukra, "Don't worry about it. I was happy to be of some help."

I nodded. Well, now was time to get going.

Electric Hero
June 28th, 2005, 7:03 PM
ooc: the same thing is happening to me too!! PC is falling!! AH!! *gets hit by a cyber cube* ... wait... that didn't hurt XD. EDIT: the same problem happened to me when I was just going to post this

The Ice Caves... I remember that I used to get there some... 1,789 years ago. But I stopped going there because some problems. I ,again, was waiting for everyone to get on me. "so... if just some of us can go underwater for a long while... then the ones that can't can't go underwater will just stay on surface?" I expressed as I looked Southeast.

June 28th, 2005, 8:42 PM
"Kuckily enough,I've been there on my own so I've had some experince holding my breathe.And I know that place like the back of my paw..."
*Acuro remebered that image of when he was in the ice cave last time rung through his head.As soon as he put his paw on the section he made into his "room",the gem on his galunlet glowed,just like Ho-oh said.*
"And I think,I know the excat location in the Ice caves where my "power" is."

June 29th, 2005, 5:51 AM

"Well I for one cannot hold my breath for very long. I've never needed to swim much before. I can swim and hols my breath, but I wouldn't want to chance it," I said, then swishing my leaf I continued, "I know it seems kinda weird that a plant-like pokemon could drown like an animal, but I do have lungs, and that's why I can drown."

Acuro and Lugia nodded.

"Maybe while you're gone, the rest of us can think of where our places would be," I said, as everyone boarded Lugia and the great bird began to take off.

June 29th, 2005, 5:43 PM
Rave with nothing to say hopped on Lugia first and layed down near a spike-like ready for take off.

Iron Mankey
June 29th, 2005, 6:25 PM
OOC: Since this RP is going so fast, and that nobody else is likely to join, maybe we should introduce the last three NPC heroes. Since this is your thread Lightazymarill, maybe you should make them up.

June 29th, 2005, 6:57 PM
OOC: one could me the mew they all saw :nervous:

June 29th, 2005, 7:29 PM
OOC: PC was down yesterday and from what the server said it sounded like the problem was being fixed, but I still have trouble accessing PC. At least it's working alright right now. I hope it lasts.

Zukra nodded. "I can hold my breath for quite a while. I could also just change into a Totodile or something. But I don't think I'll need too." She shrugged and looked at the Lugia hoping they would take off soon. She flew up and circled a few times then hovered beside Lugia again. "Sorry. I'm a little excited. I can't wait to see what each of our powers will be like." She grinned rather sheepishly at her excitement then forced herself to remain still until Lugia took off.

Electric Hero
June 29th, 2005, 8:01 PM
"ok... I'm leaving... I'm sure everyone is on my back... so prepare for the take off..." I expressed as I looked at everyone. Everyone had just got on my back and I looked southeast again. My wings pulled themsleves upwards. I crouched and prepared myself for a quick take off. My wings pushed me and I jumped at the same time... making me faster at the beggining of the flight.

June 30th, 2005, 11:41 AM
*Acuro looked around and noticed that they were already in the air.He looked around for Orkairn.*
"Well,since I have no utter idea where to get to Sotopolis from here,your going to have to navigate,Orkairn.*Yawns*I get us,or atleast whoever can go,into the ice caves."
*Acuro rolled up into a ball in Lugia's fur.He closed his eyes and tried to nap for the trip.*

June 30th, 2005, 12:27 PM
Ooc: Good idea, let's keep John the Mewtwo even though Golden_Deoxys left, and then how about I'll let you guys make up the other two. It can be whatever you want (how about we try to pick some pokemon that aren't legendaries); the next two people to post can make 'em up. Let's have them join up with us when we get to the Ice Caves.

And yeah, PC's still giving me a hard time too. =P

Not very long after we had taken off, we were flying high and getting farther and farther away.

Zukra was watching like the rest of us for anyone that could be following us. "I just can't shake this feeling of someone following us," she said, looking concerned.

"Me too," Kasumi replied, looking directly behind us. I shrugged and just told them to keep their eyes open. However, even with the feeling of something behind us, we safely made it to the Ice Caves with no interruptions.

Lugia landed on the frostbitten ground. "Okay everyone time to get off!" he said, lowering himself a bit.

I hopped off and landed lightly on my feet. It was very cold around here, and while I was okay with that, I was not okay with ice or snow. I suddenly wished I was someplace warmer, but I tried to ignore the fact that I was freezing. My leaf covered the back of me, which kept me a little warmer.

"Who among us can hold their breath as long as Acuro and Lugia can?" I asked them, looking around.

Before anyone could answer though, I heard a call through the air.

"Hello!" called a semi-familiar voice. I looked up and so did the others.

It was a Mewtwo I had remembered seeing before when Mew had appeared. He wore an item like the rest of us, and he had along with him two other pokemon...

Ooc: The other two could either be flying in the air or being flown using John the Mewtwo's psychic powers.

Egyptian Sphinx
June 30th, 2005, 1:16 PM
Could I join too or is it already too late to join?

June 30th, 2005, 1:34 PM
Ooc: No no, you can still join. In fact, you came at just the right time. Hurry up and get your sign-up done because we're just about to meet up with a group of three pokemon and you're gonna be one of them! If it's gonna take you a while to finish your sign-up, then just make a quick post and at least tell us what kind of pokemon you are going to be.

Any questions just PM me.

Egyptian Sphinx
June 30th, 2005, 1:37 PM
Name: Kyofin
Pokemon Species: (you can be a legendary; just don't be all-powerful and use common sense, if you see like five other people who have signed up as legendaries, please don't be one too.) Kyogre
Tame or Wild?: (were you once a human's pokemon, or have you always been wild?) Have always been wild

June 30th, 2005, 1:59 PM
Ooc: Okay, as soon as you finish you're accepted; now here's what's happened so far, and because I'm too lazy and because I like the way Iron Mankey wrote it, here's the list of events that have happened:

-Mew appears and gives us all our sacred items
-Acuro and Chiira meet and discuss the items
-Kasumi and Orkairn do the same. Orkairn is the only one who knows that Kasumi is a ghost
-Rave joins in on Acuro and Chiira
-Lugia enters and calls out to everyone
-Everyone gathers around Lugia
-Mew tells everyone to head to Petalburg to meet Ho-oh
-Ho-oh tells them that they must all go find a place which is special to them (we get to choose, but it must relate to our element). We will know that it is that place when our sacred items start to glow. When we do so, a ancient, supreme power shall be bestowed upon us (again, unique to each one of us, our choice, must relate to element)
-Acuro's started to glow, so now we are heading to his special place which is the Ice Caves
-We arrived at the Ice Caves
-A new group of three pokemon (including a NPC Mewtwo named John, and you), have just arrived by the Ice Caves.

That's it, and so if you have any questions, just PM me.

Have fun!

EDIT: WOOHOO! 100th POST FOR ME! ^____^

Egyptian Sphinx
June 30th, 2005, 2:03 PM
Yes I'm finished already. So can I play now

Iron Mankey
June 30th, 2005, 2:25 PM
OOC: NPC Alert!
Name: Soorya
Pokemon Species: Gardevoir
Tame or Wild?: Tame
Like Humans?: Likes
Hometown: Her trainer came from Fortree, she grew up on route 102.
Pokemon Ability/Nature: Soothe (Opponents Attack and Special attack lower dramatically, and success rate of attacks is lowered by 10%.), Sychronize/ Gentle
Attacks: Mimic, Imprison, Psychic, Future Sight
Personality: Very compassionate and caring, she would gladly give her life for her friends. Always calm and rarely panics. The person to have around in a crisis situation.
Friends: Everyone she comes across, nobody seems to hold something against her.
History: Her trainer released her back into the wild when he saw the Terrible Ten approach Fortree. She wanted to stay and fight, but he had his Alakazam Teleport her and the rest of his Pokmon away while he died in battle against the Ten.
Element: Heart

Electric Hero
June 30th, 2005, 3:16 PM
While in the flight, I sensed that someone was folllowing us too... but I felt nothing (remember that I'm psychic too). When we arrived at the icy lands around the ice caves, I saw Mewtwo and other pokmon with him. Before I was going to say someting... my eyes closed themselves and I had the same dream I had. I did feel my new necklace glowing... when my vision ended I opened my eyes and looked around. "I know where is my special place for my power" I said to Chiira as I lowed my head to talk to her.

Iron Mankey
June 30th, 2005, 6:18 PM
<Greetings,> Mewtwo said, as he and the other two Pokmon alighted beside the group. <I, am Mewtwo, however, I would appreciate it if you called me ''John'' instead. To my right,> He pointed to none other than Kyogre, the legendary Sea Basin Pokmon, <is Kyofin. And on my left,> he indicated to a graceful Gardevoir, <is Soorya.> He turned back to the party.
<We too were visited by Mew, and had bestowed upon us these mysterious artefacts. We did not join you sooner since Mew asked us to see if we could follow the Terrible Tens movements. We were then asked to meet you here.>
The Gardevoir, Soorya, glided forward.
<It is a pleasure to meet you all.> A snug belt was wrapped around her waist. It was leather, and was adorned with familiar markings. At the buckle shone a dazzling magenta clasp, with a heart engraved upon it. Her ruby-red eyes sparkled just as brightly. Kyofin, however, remained stone-silent. Not much of a talker, the other Pokmon thought.
As the party gawked at Soorya and the two Legendary Uber-Pokmon, Lugia stepped forward and faced Mewtwo.
<You say you were to spy upon the Terrible Ten.> He said, and eyed him suspiciously, he didn't quite trust Mewtwo that much. <What have you learned?>
John looked up at him, expressionless. Then said,
<We know that the Ten are aware of our presence, as well as our mission. They have heard of the Prophecy, and are now taking action to stop us. They also know that we are each to acquire an incredible power which, when combined, shall be able to defeat them once and for all. However, they do not know where each of our special locations are, nor do they know of where we are now. They have spread out across the land, scouting out each and every sacred shrine they know of, and the Charizard nearly made it here, but we passed it on our way over, and managed to lure it away.> He paused after this long-winded speech, even though it was a telepathic one. <It is now headed towards Mt.Chimney, so we should be safe- for awhile.>
Lugia glared at him for awhile and tried to read his thoughts, to see if he was telling the truth. But Mewtwo, clone of Mew, was of course a much more powerful Psi than himself, and shut his mind to any outsiders. He sighed, glanced at the three new arrivals, their ornaments, and decided to trust them- for now. And turned away to talk to Chiira. They say that the eyes are the window to the soul- but Mewtwos- or ''John'', as he requested they call him- eyes had their shutters shut tight.

June 30th, 2005, 6:29 PM
"Hmhm well,I'm Acuro,nice to meet you...um we...well some of us are going to the caves under the water around here.Its seems to be my "Speacial place."Speaking of which,I think we should get going."
*Acuro studied the three new pokemon quickly then ran up on to a snow hill,which was once a where the was asked "How in the world can an Umbreon befriend a Wailrod?"He looked down at the peak,it was just as he thought.Water.It was probably colder then usally but couldnt be that bad.he waited for the others to follow him.*

June 30th, 2005, 6:51 PM
Zukra nodded to the new comers and introduced herself. Then she turned and followed Acuro. The cold was annoying but she was ignoring it. She was used to it from flying very high so she was used to cold. "Are we ready? How far down is the cave?" She asked landing next to him and staring curiously at the water.

Electric Hero
June 30th, 2005, 6:58 PM
ooc: Iron Mankey... don't powerplay my character's feelings and actions like if you were writing a fic. It was okay that some of us say that some of us are going to do some incredibly obvious actions... I will try to avoid that you said that I didn't trust Mewtwo and that I tried to read his mind.

ic: After Mewtwo said what he knew about the Terrible Ten, I stared at him. I knew him... but actually I never had the chance to talk to him. "well... we should try to be discreet" I replied to Mewtwo. After my comment... I was deep in a thought of mine, about what surrounded us... not the physical sorroundings... the things that were happening... everything.

Iron Mankey
June 30th, 2005, 8:34 PM
OOC: (Max Hunter) Sorry, I was simply playing off of what I say of your character and Mewtwo so far. Mewtwo just seems to me to be a very suspicious guy, and I had you notice it first because I thought that you, being Lugia- as well as another Lrgendary Psychic type, would pick up on it first. As for the mind read, it was simply to protect your friends. Your character does care about his friends doesn't he? Anyways, if you don't like it, I'll find some way to edit my post and still make it fit.

Electric Hero
June 30th, 2005, 8:48 PM
ooc: nah... it's okay... you're right... but just don't use us like dolls! I mean TOYS! XD. Nah... if you want.. you don't have to edit it... I already posted XD. But... it was just about the thing that I didn't trust him... because Mewtwo became a good pokmon in the second movie... so everyone knew now that. I didn't want to sound mean... did I sound mean?! NOOOO!!!! *coughI'mstartigtobelikeLanainSmallville...does that makes me a bad person?cough* o_O ... what a cough XD.

ic: I looked underwater... I can see very well underwater. I thought I saw the Ice Caves... but I just saw the ice from above the caves. "well... I'll go down... who's with me besides Acuro?" I expressed as I looked everyone else. I was just a few steps from being underwater... I just waited for anyone else.

Iron Mankey
June 30th, 2005, 9:06 PM
OOC: Dolls? Toys? I wouldn't dare do such things! If I am using you, it would be as puppets! :P

Orkairn lumbered forward and stood beside them.
<I shall accompany you. Who knows what horrors have infested these parts since the start of the Tens' tyranny?>
<True.> Lugia agreed. The three looked at the rest of the Chosen.
<Anyone else?> They asked.

June 30th, 2005, 9:31 PM
OOC: I think I prefer toys over puppets but then again thats just me :\

"Hmhm,Chiira said she cant swim,Rave's a fire type,I dont rember ever seeing an espeon swim before,unless of course Kasumi was a vaperoeon in her past life,and to have a past you have to be dead first so shes out,and a Kyorge's probably to big to anyways.And besides,I think the three of us is enough."

*With that thought,Acuro,anxious to get his power,jumped into the water.He submerged and shivered a little.What ever did this was pretty powerfulhe thought to himself.He swam north as he looked down for a spcefic place.*

June 30th, 2005, 9:54 PM
Zukra watched Acuro submerge himself in the water. She stood there for a moment then dove in after him. She didn't have to go but she felt like stretching her swimming muscles. She swam around in circles looking around at the dark waters. She made sure she could still see Acuro so she could follow him but apart from that she was having fun swimming around.

Iron Mankey
June 30th, 2005, 10:29 PM
Orkairn watched as Zukra jumped into the ice-cool waters, then turned around and looked at his companions. True, none of them appeared to be too adept at swimming. And Kyogre was rather large... Lugia was too- but he at least was slim and limber. He sighed.
<You guys going to be alright up here?>
<Well, with a Ghost, a Gardevoir, Rave and Chiira, and two Legendary Pokmon,> Kasumi said to her friend telepathically, a teasing smile on her lips, <I think we just might manage.>
Orkairn grinned back, then turned around and slid into the cool depths of the crystal waters. Lugia was about to follow suite, but turned and Psych-spoke.
<You guys should find something to do. This could take awhile.> Then he launched himself high into the air, hung up there for a moment, then flew back down, sleeked his body, and dove in.
<O.K. then > Chiira said, right before she flipped on her back. The other Pokmon looked at her, puzzled.
<Uh...Chiira?> Rave asked, <What are you doing?>
<Sunbathing.> She replied simply.
<Oh... wait a minute, we're right in the middle of a slew of ice floes! How can you sunbathe here? And- why?>
<The sun still shines in arctic zones. And as for your second question, I am a Grass type after all.>
<So...If we're gonna be here for awhile, might as well soak up some energy, hunh?>
Rave still looked at his friend with confusion. The little Chikorita sighed.
<It's called Photosynthesis, Rave.>
<Ooooohhh...that! The process of absorbing the suns rays and utilizing your chlorophyll in order to convert it into nutrients and nutrogens which, in turn, cycle through your cells and thus provide you with energy!> Rave exclaimed. <I knew that! Why didn't you just say so?>
The Pokmon all stared at him incredulously.

July 1st, 2005, 8:57 AM
Ooc: Um, Rayquaza_and_Deoxys you need to finish/post your form, like you know, the rest of it. Then you can play in the RPG. And remember the only element left is Earth, so make sure you put that as your element. As for the rest of you, of course we're all toys for Iron Mankey to use as he sees fit! That's his master plan you know, to take over unsuspecting players of RPGs, and use them to take over the world wide web!!! Anyway, on with the show...

"What...?" said Rave, looking at us with a confused expression.

"I guess you're not as dumb as you look," I said back to him, smiling. I leaned back. If I could just heat myself up with a bit of sunlight energy, then I would be feeling a whole lot warmer and a whole lot better. As the others left to find Acuro's power, I wondered to myself where mine could be.

I hoped that the newcomer pokemon didn't feel too uncomfortable around us. I figured that they would get the hang of it; after all, Zukra was late finding us, and she was now as much one of us as I was.

Suddenly I was drawn back to place that had appeared in my dreams the night before. Where had that been? And even if I could remember, how would I ever know how to get there? I was sure it was a place with humans and a place I had only known in my childhood when I was very, very young.

I had to try though, I couldn't escape not remembering, because I was almost certain now that the place in my dreams would be it for me....

Kasumi stared at me with a thoughtful expression.

"Thinking?" she asked me.

"Yeah, about where a place in my dreams was," I answered, looking up towards the sky, now filling with some puffy clouds.

July 1st, 2005, 11:05 AM
*Acuro saw that Zukra,Orkarin,and lugia had joined him.He smiled and continued to swim.He felt a force swim under him.He looked down but didnt see anything.He continued swiming and looked to his left quickly.He saw what seemd to be something huge swiming around.He looked again but it seemed to be nothing seroius.He saw what he was prevoiusly looking for.An icey rock which was shaped as a ring.He took a deep breathe and dove under water.He opened his eyes and rapidly swam through the ring to avoid the cold water.*

July 1st, 2005, 11:41 AM
Zukra watched Acuro vanish into a ring shaped rock. She nodded and swam after him quickly. Her eyes were sharp in the dark water and she made sure she never lost site of Acuro. Getting lost was not on her list of things she wanted ot do.

Iron Mankey
July 1st, 2005, 2:10 PM
As for the rest of you, of course we're all toys for Iron Mankey to use as he sees fit! That's his master plan you know, to take over unsuspecting players of RPGs, and use them to take over the world wide web!!!

(Glares at Light_Azumarill) *SECRET* master plan! (Notices 50 or so people staring at him) Heh heh... :D Anyways...

Orkairn followed his companions through the strangely-shaped entrance, Lugia close behind. Now that they were underwater, it was much easier to think without being interupted. He focused his thoughts onto what his friend used to tell him about the Ice Caves, see if he could remember anything useful...

Above the water, the rest of the Chosen lounged around, taking advantage of this time to relax. Kyofin volunteered to keep watch first, and patroled around the small island, occasionally scanning the skies. Chiira continued absorbing energy from the sun, and John simply sat on top of a small mound and brooded. Rave playfully blew a small stream of flame across the topmost layer of ice and let it cool again, making himself a makeshift skating-rink. Kasumi and Soorya watched Rave as he skidded across in front of them, hardly holding his balance as he flailed his limbs wildly before finally crashing into a small snowbank. They both laughed, then psionically helped him out of his snowy trap. He shook the rest of the snow off, then looked up and grinned sheepishly at the Psychic Pokmon.
<Thanks.> Then he jumped on and tried again.
Soorya then turned to Kasumi.
<How do you like them?>
<Hmm? Like who?>
<The rest of the team, of course.>
<Oh. Well, they're alright. I like them anyways.>
The Gardevoir nodded.
<Yes. I like them too.> Rave zipped by again, still waving around madly. She giggled. <They seem like a nice group.>
Kasumi chuckled as well. She liked this new member. She was much more friendly than the other two anyway. Soorya spoke suddenly.
<Have you dealt with the Terrible Ten before?>
Kasumi certainly didn't expect that question.
<Oh, ummm....>
Soorya nodded.
<...You have, haven't you?>
They looked at each other for awhile, then the Gardevoir turned away and looked up at the sky.
<I sensed an unpleasantness within the realm of your emotions. It is one very similar to my own.>
The Espeon sharpened at this. She asked hesitantly.
<Were you... a victim as well?>
<Yes...but not in the same way as you.> She turned back to the Espeon. <However, it's not that different either.>
A deep silence followed this.
<A human tried to save me too.>
Kasumi gasped.
<How do you-?>
<I am Psychic as well.> She responded, and looked straight into the eyes of the Ghost Espeon. Sooryas own ruby eyes deepened with sorrow. <I know what you are- And I know what happened.> The tall Embrace Pokmon knelt down beside Kasumi, and her eyes were now deep wells, containing all the tears Kasumi couldn't spill since her death. <And I know exactly, how you feel.>

July 1st, 2005, 2:39 PM
Rave wobbled around some more and finnaly gained his baring he hopped in the water he started to drift off not noticing that he was slowly drifting away.

"Hey this water stuff isn't half bad!" he heated the water up some more so it would'nt freeze him

"HEY, guys HELP!! I'm to far out and I can't swim well.

July 1st, 2005, 3:36 PM
*Acuro looked back quickly and noticed his friends were following him.Good...he thought.He light up his rings for the water as dark and he was going to make many turns.He first made a left,then a right,he went down and the made another right.He then went right and started to go up.He could see that the light from his ring reflected off the ice on the walls.He submerged and breathed heavliy.It seemed the waterlevel was alot higher and denser.He went on to a small rock and jump onto to another ring like rock.He panted and looked inside what used to be his home.*

Electric Hero
July 1st, 2005, 4:18 PM
After following Acuro through the underwater tunnel, I looked like a big shadow swimming around. My eyes glowed blue, and I bet they looked scary... but I'm sure only my enemies would fear me. After following Acuro to another ring, I noticed he stopped. He stared into the ring and asked him "what's wrong?".

Iron Mankey
July 1st, 2005, 4:45 PM
Rave was still helplessly drifting away into the vast expanse of sea. Too far for the others to hear, no one noticed his predicament. As if things couldn't get any worse, he felt himself moving much more quickly, the wind slapping his face, and- to his dismay- the water slapping his feet.
<HELP!> He cried once again <HEEELP! I'm too young to die...>
This time, a few of his companions whipped around and looked at him. <<Now they hear me.>> He thought bitterly. But it was strange; just a few seconds ago he was well beyond earshot, but now the heard him perfectly, and- weren't they getting... closer? Yes. They were. But- how? He looked down. The vast mass of Kyofin was under him, swimming him safely to shore.

July 1st, 2005, 5:02 PM
"This is it.I havent been here in years and yet it still looks the same.whats is the water used to be much later,I had to jump like crazy to get in.Werid..."

*Acuro walked in and looked around.It was dark,which was weird seeing as how it used to be bright at this time of day.He focus deeply and made his rings light up again.He looked around and noticed thatthe cave was much didffernet in the light.*

July 1st, 2005, 5:16 PM
Zukra looked around the cave curiously. "So your power is here somewhere right?' She asked quietly. Of course she knew the answer but she asked anyway. She moved futher into the cave. Acuro's light made it much easier to see for which she was grateful. She had good eye sight but she still didn't like trraveling in unknown territory and not being able to see clearly.

July 1st, 2005, 6:06 PM
Rave changed his mind about water he was'nt EVER going to get in the water again.

"Thanks Kyofin I owe you my life." Rave said with pride. Still a little shaky he landed with Kyofin he shook off and set himself on fire.

"Ahh good and HOT!"

Rave looked scared and slowly walked in to the water to take the flames away. He quickly hopped out as soon as the flames were out.

Electric Hero
July 1st, 2005, 8:04 PM
I followed Acuro deeper into the house. It was... dark, wet... lonely. "are you ok Acuro?" I asked him. I thought that visiting your house after such massacre would be devastating. I cared about my friends... my new friends. I finally knew what a friend is. I wanted to protect them... I cared about them.

July 1st, 2005, 8:22 PM
"hmp,If you asked me that before mew and everything,I'ld probably be in tears going crazy and planning revenge againtist the terrible ten.Naturally,I'm not in the best mood but....I have to do my part and be strong.I might feel better when I get my power and desmantale the Terrible ten..................................."

*He looks around one last time andtries to ward off all the flashbacks that would make him fill up with anger or pain.He sighed and long painful sigh and walked foreward with his head down for awhile.He picked his head up and turned to the others.*

"Come on,My power should be somewhere in "my room".Try not to stray,I dobut this place can hold all of us up for long.Its also VERY easy to get last and never be found."

July 2nd, 2005, 9:10 AM
Zukra nodded. "I don't want to get lost. I mean no offense, but this place is, well, a bit creepy." She changed into a Manetric and followed close to Acuro. Her eyes were still sharp but she would have trouble seeing if not for the light Acuro was giving off. She wondered if it was just the cold dark lonely feeling she was getting from the place.

July 2nd, 2005, 11:10 AM
Ooc: Hey guys, just wanted to tell you that my family's doing stuff for the 4th of July and so I might not be able to post as much as usual (which, seeing as this website's been kinda funky lately, hasn't been much anyway!). Tuesday though I will be resuming my usual nothing, so I'll be here a lot more.

"Sorry we didn't help right away," I said as Rave continued to put out the flames on him and then stood in front of us soaking wet, "Though the others are probably having a harder time than us."

I wondered, how were they doing?

Suddenly I found myself looking up at the sky, I sensed something...

"Did you guys hear something? Like a buzzing sort of flapping noise? I swear I just did...," I said to them, looking a bit concerned.

"I don't hear anything," Rave answered, looking around frantically, "Do you think it could be something bad?"

"I hope not," I said to him, but secretly knowing it would be.

Kasumi stepped forward, "It's up there," she said to us as she continued to stare up into the sky, "I believe it's a large pokemon too."

As the rest of us looked up in the direction Kasumi was looking, a massive shadowed creature came hurtling out from behind the only cloud in the sky above us. Rave tried to see what it was.

"Is it Salamence?" he guessed, sounding both nervous and angry.

"No," Kasumi replied, "It's something else... a Flygon."

Indeed it was a Flygon, it circled above us and cried out. Its green and red-orange wings flapped with a light buzzing sound, and its red eye covers glistened in the sunlight. After circling a few times it began to come down towards us, but not in a friendly way, it was poised to attack us when it got close enough.

"It's attacking!" John said in a warning tone.

The Flygon began to power up a most powerful attack, Hyper Beam, and I knew that if I hurried, the leaves from my Razor Leaf attack could help deflect some of it. Maybe the others could help too.

"Quick, attack the Hyper Beam to deflect it!" I called to them. Hopefully we would be quick enough. I whipped around the leaf on my head and shot as many leaves as I could hurl out. A powerful Hyper Beam like that would not be easy to deflect, and neither would it be easy to defeat the pokemon that fired it.

July 2nd, 2005, 12:14 PM
*Acuro walked around and jumped up up to a small rock.He looked left andright...he knew something wasnt right.He ingored it and edcided to keep going as fast as possible.he walked into a small room with a huge puddle of water in it.it had some posters of a human trainer and a pickachu.It had a name on it;"Gohan" and next to it was another trainer with spikey like hair and an Umbreon..."Acuro said this one.It was his and his brother's "room."He looked around and saw an indent on the wall.Acuro madeit after hiting ihit when the terrible ten struck sotopolis.He was thrown in the water by a trainer who tryed to help him.He swam to his den and hit the wall because he was anger he couldnt do anything.He put his right paw up againist the wall and zoned out.*

Iron Mankey
July 2nd, 2005, 4:08 PM
Acuro, Umbreon. Orkairn, Crawdaunt. Zukra, Latias. And Lugia, - well- Lugia. Orkairn gazed around. Rarely has he been in a stranger situation, and in such peculiar company as well. His life never made much sense before, but now even less so. He noticed Acuro standing by the wall, undoubtedly submerged in thought and in memories. Orkairn felt sorry for him. To return to what was once your home, and to find it so desolate and empty.... They say that home is where the heart is... but- what happens when the heart leaves the home? There was no love here. No family to greet his friend, welcome him back. This hearth matched its location in every detail; Cold. Dead. And almost as if it were secretly mocking them. Here, for Acuro, was everything he had and yet- he couldn't get them. Like the ancient beasts that remain trapped in the ice, they are right there in front of you. But no matter what you do, you can never truly bring them back.

Above the water.
<Quick, attack the Hyperbeam to deflect it!> Chiira commanded, before she herself unleashed a fury of leaves toward the enemy.
Up high, the Flygon gathered particles of energy into its mouth, a sphere of light reverberating with intense radiation. Then, it let out a mighty roar, and a gigantic ray of raging power blasted out, aimed directly at the party. It bolted right through Chiiras makeshift barrier- only to be met by two spheres of dark oblivion, courtesy of John and Kasumi. A deafening blast ensued as all three energons disintergrated each other, leaving nothing behind but a few streams of smoke.
The Flygon roared again, furious at the wasted attack, it glared at the group menacingly. While it was incapable of doing anything unitl it recharged, the Chosen took advantage of this to launch an attack of their own. Rave quickly spewed a column of writhing flames. Kasumi and Mewtwo matched with a beam of distorted light and a crashing thunderbolt. As all three barrelled towards their foe, Chiira looked around. Why weren't Kyofin and Soorya helping? The Gardevoir was standing at the back, eyes shut peacefully as if nothing were happening. And the Legendary Kyogre was nowhere to be found.
The Flygon dodged the two Psychic Pokmons attacks, and smiled mischieviously- right before getting scorched by the little Flareons not-so-little pillar of fire. It cried angrily and stared at Rave, marking him, before summoning up another Hyperbeam.
The party stared right back, and were charging up their own attacks. Chiira looked around angrily at the remaining so called ''friend'' to suddenly find her gone. She looked around wildly, and then saw her.
Fifty feet above the ground, pulsating with a deep magenta glow, was Soorya. Glaring at their enemy, she started motioning with her hands, describing patterns in the air. The rest of the team stopped and stared at her. What on earth was she doing? She's going to get killed!
The Flygon seemed to think the same. With an impatient Hyperbeam growing in its mouth, waiting for a victim, it stared at the Gardevoir right below and smiled. It reared its head, ready to unleash the deadly blast, and then- nothing.
It was surrounded by a glowing purple light, while the light in its mouth fizzled to nothing. It looked around, bewildered, and it was now Sooryas turn to smile. For, 60 feet below, Kyofin crashed up behind the dragon, and his massive blue body began to glow, a wide smirk all over his face.

July 2nd, 2005, 8:14 PM
*He could feel his body and his mind move around him.Suddenly he was thrust out of his body and was floting next lugia.His body feel down and looked asif he were dead.He was shockedand tired to move to it.His felt his light up as he was teleported off into the clouds.He looked around and could see a white-mew shaped light in front of him.*

Hello chosen of Ice.
"Huh?what happened?"
Dont be frightened.I brought you here to give you what is needed to aid in the destruction of the Terrible ten
"I see...like ho-oh said right?"
Yes.When you go back to your body you well have your speacial power.
"Go back,now?But,whats my power?"
Your galuntlet,it has three ice-like disc under them.They will combine together with your ice gem and empower you.You will have the abitly to create ice like enrgy from you right palm...
"What?What do you mean?"
You must go now,your friends are in grave danger,aswell as your home.
"I have no home...not anymore...."
Dont worry,It will all be better in the end.Good bye.
*Acuro was thrust down to ground and laned into his body.He could feel the small pain of his fall on the never-melted ice.He could faintly here his friends calling out to them.He then heard a something rip through the floor and come back down.He awoke quickly to find Zurka next to him,and Lugia and Okarin in the front.He stood up and saw a huge,eel like pokemon raise threw the cracked ice and dive back in.He looked at himself as he got up.His rings were no longer flashing but were a white and clear like,much like the ice around him.he felt the cave shake as the beast contiuned to pop up threw it and lunge itself back there the ice.He could see the enterance shift and crumble.*

July 2nd, 2005, 8:26 PM
Zukra stared at Acuro. He was different now. Would she change colors when she got her power? But there was no time to wonder. At that moment something began to destroy the cave. She whipped around as the creature rose out of the water again. "What is it?" She asked. But she didn't wait for an answer before aiming Psychic at it.

Electric Hero
July 2nd, 2005, 8:48 PM
"are you ok Acuro?" I asked him when he reacted. Suddenly, an eel like pokmon started to break the ice and started to destroy ,slowly, the house of Acuro. I didn't see the pokmon well in that moment. "what do we do now?" I asked my friends around me. The pokmon was quickly destroying everything.

July 2nd, 2005, 8:49 PM
OOC: Now I'm confused. :confused: I thought we got pendents. And then, oh never mind. It's my fault because I was behind for three or four pages. I'll edit my post.

July 2nd, 2005, 9:11 PM
"I'll be just fine.We have....to get out of-"
*The pokemon submegred its ulgy head once monster and stopped it glared at the group.It was a blackish Garaydos with scars over its body.It seemed to be much lagred then most.It had a small wooden sword under its right eye.*
"Thats it!Thats the beast that destroyed sotopolis!Why you...How Dare you rear you ulgy head again!?I'll...I'll-"
*Acuro noticed that this was not the time for revenge.He looked at his friends and them at his home.He sighed and room into a smaller room at the north with a werid wall.Acuro ran towards it.*
"Follow me quickly,I dont have time to explain!"
*Acuro brightened his rings once more but this time,the light was much britghter.He had to only use one of his rings.The qick burst of bright light shone of the walls and blinded the water snake,temperoily.He ran torwards the wall and Headbuted it.He quickly dissapered in not ice but snow.He dug his way through hoping his friend would follow.*

July 2nd, 2005, 9:36 PM
Zukra stared at the massive Gyarados. She'd never seen a Pokemon like it. She was going to say something but Acuro was calling to them to come on. She truned adn saw him vanish into a tunel he was digging. She looked at the Gyarados once more then followed.

Electric Hero
July 2nd, 2005, 9:42 PM
I looked at the Gyarados. I was going to take a defensive position and I was going to attack the blinded pokmon. Blinded... he was blinded when Acuro's rings were brighter... I had no problem with the light then followed him. It was weird... in some seconds he had his special power. I was going to tell Chiira again that I knew where my special place was when we were out from that icy maze.

July 2nd, 2005, 10:04 PM
*Acuro struggled to plow throught the snow.He then remebered he had his speacial power.The to from anything from his paw.He went back out and saw that Orkain was already making his way throught the tunnel.He lifted his paw and called out "Ice block".A block of ice appaered and cover the tunnel.Acruro braced himself and launched a shadow ball,which much to his suprise was much stronger then when he fought graveler.It rocketed his friend throught the soft snow and pushed them out to a small island where the could faintly see Chiira and the others.Acuro grined and looked on last time at his home.The terrible ten's garaydos had noticed that if it didnt at quickly,it would be to late.It grabbed Acuro and lifted him to his face.*
TTG-"You must think your pretty speacial now huh?"
"I'm speacial enough to avenge my friends and famliy!"
TTG-"What?ou had no family but a small whit evee who ran away like a scary mewoth.Friends?A fat wailrod.And that kid."
"Why you!Ice sword!"
*Acuro wiggled its paw free and as able to make an ice sword hover above his hand.He thrust it next to the wooden swrod with made Garaydos roar in pain at the re opening of an old wound.Acuro freed himself and landed near the tunnel.The cave was seconds away from crumbling.*
"Hopefully this place,that I found to be my home before you destroyed it and everythin around it,will return the favor!"
*With that Acuro ran up the tunnel ans the cave crumbled and fell into the dark murky and frezzing water.*

July 3rd, 2005, 5:28 AM
Ooc: Alana, it was kinda up to the person what they got. Some of us have necklaces with pendants on them, others, like Acuro and Kasumi have things on different parts of their bodies. Sorry for the confusion. ^^ Hey! We're past 200 posts! Yay!

I looked up at the enormous legendary pokemon, and suddenly felt a bit bad that I had doubted he and Soorya's loyalty to us all. But that was just me, quick to anger when it came to someone that might abandon their friends. I decided not to apologize to them either. If it was one thing I hated to do, it was to admit that I had judged a person wrongly. What they didn't know wouldn't hurt them or anyone else.

Kyofin's body was glowing blue and suddenly clouds had appeared over us.

"Clouds!" cried Rave, realizing before the rest of us what that meant.

A huge downpour of water began to drench us with water. I enjoyed it a bit, but Rave was less than pleased.

"Great... more water on me," he groaned, slumping down unhappily.

Kyofin was obviously making it rain so that his next attack would be more powerful. I watched curiously, and so did Flygon.

Electric Hero
July 3rd, 2005, 5:44 PM
"c'mon... I think the others have trouble with another evil pokmon" I expressed to Acuro. I turned and saw that some beams were launched to the sky. Something was hovering above them. My tail was moving from one side to another... not because happiness... another feeling. When one of my blue spikes on my tail touched the ice... it marked a line because of the sharpness of it.

July 3rd, 2005, 6:07 PM
Rave was so mad he had just gotten out of the water i which he almost died in and he had to suffer more water.

"Could you please stop the rain I'm getting my fur all soggy and wet!"

Rave yelled he sat down and wanted to go get his power alredy and get the rain over with.

"HeyI think we need to elect a leader of the group i vote Chiira."

July 3rd, 2005, 6:41 PM
((Ooc: Can anyone tell me what's been happening lately? I mean, I remember seeing something about a Flygon and a Kyogre, but that's about it... Sorry I haven't been around. I've been busy re-doing my room.))

July 3rd, 2005, 6:49 PM
OOC: acuro just got his power and they are coming to find the rest of the group. mean while Kyofin was glowing blu and did something to flygon and it started raining :dead: i really suck at retelling stories

July 3rd, 2005, 6:53 PM
((Ooc: I still don't know enough to jump back in... Who's Flygon? Is Kyofin the Kyogre? What about that Gaurdevoir? *confuzzled*))

Electric Hero
July 3rd, 2005, 6:55 PM
ooc: Kyofin is Kyogre... an evil Flygon appeared and attacked the rest of the group because me, LusterKnight, and Alana were in the Ice Caves finding the special power of Acuro (Luster Knight).

July 3rd, 2005, 6:56 PM
((Ooc: Okay.... Anyone have any ideas for me? I'm still a bit lost.... *reads a few posts*))

Electric Hero
July 3rd, 2005, 6:58 PM
ooc: you can still attack the evil Flygon... since no one is attacking it...

July 3rd, 2005, 7:01 PM
OOC: Welcome back! ^^ Anyway, um, Acuro is searching for his special power in the ice caves with Lugia, Zukra, and Orkairn. They've just found it and are now coming to join us on the surface. Me (Chiira), Rave, you (Kasumi), John the Mewtwo (a NPC), Soorya the Gardevior (a NPC), and Kyofin the Kyogre are all on the surface being attacked by an evil Flygon. It's used a few Hyper Beams but no one's gotten hurt yet. Kyofin just used it's power to make it rain when it appears in battle. The last three pokemon (Mewtwo, Gardevior, and Kyogre) just arrived as we were waiting for the others in the ice caves. It was Iron Mankey's idea that we introduce some others so that we'd be up to ten heroes to combat the Terrible Ten.

Hopefully that made sense.

As Kyofin began to attack the Flygon with a blast of water from some sort of attack, I blinked at Rave.

"Me?" I said, "A leader?!" Surprised, but a bit flattered nonetheless. I had been a leader of only a small Kick-the-Stick team before back home with a small group of Chikorita around my age.

"I, um, I guess I could," I said nervously. Me? Nervous? This was a strange day. I looked up at Kyofin struggling with trying to douse Flygon with water and then back to Rave.

"Let's get rid of this Flygon first," I said to him, "Then we'll talk."

July 3rd, 2005, 7:16 PM
((Ooc: Thanks, guys!!))

"Yeah, sure, you could be a leader!!" Kasumi said, beginning to enjoy herself. She always loved battling, It must have had to do with something from her past, something she couldn't remember. Dashing towards the Flygon with 'that grin' on her face, she prepared an attack.

But, just before she released it, she jumped to the right, landed, and leapt over the Flygon. It tried shooting at her, but she moved too fast. Kasumi knew a Flygons weak spot; on their back, between their wings.

Now the red gem on her crown glowed. The wind picked up and tossed her silver fur around as she absorbed the unseen energy of life around them. Finally, the gem flashed, and a beam of many colored lights shot from it. It twisted around in the air, riding over and under the currents, until it came in contact with the Flygon who was thrown to the ground. Kasumi stood there, panting. Altoughh she didn't appear to be strong at first, she was a powerful Espeon, when she wanted to be.

July 4th, 2005, 7:34 AM
"Er,right.Lets go."

*Acuro walked foreward and looked down at the water.He was abi tired of swimming after everything with mew and garaydos.He turned to lugia who was moving his tail around weirdly.*

"Hey buddy,mind giving me a ride?"

Electric Hero
July 4th, 2005, 10:44 AM
I stopped my tail after hearing Acuro. "I thought you never would ask it" I replied with a smile. I lowered my body and Acuro jumped on me, and so did the others with me. "well... let's fly!" I expressed as I took off quickly and within 10 seconds I landed with the others. "so... the Flygon is defeated? who beat it!?" I asked surprised that they defeated an evil flygon so fast.

July 4th, 2005, 10:48 AM
Rave looked at the Flygon on the ground and thought about how stong his Dragon Claw would be. He ejected his razor sharp claws, jumped up into the air and dived down "Dragon Claw" he yelled and striked Flygon. He had 3 red stipes on his back between its wings. Flygon winced with pain and slowly tried to get up.

July 4th, 2005, 3:05 PM
"It's not defeated yet..." Kasumi said between breaths. That was the strongest Psybeam she had ever used. "Rave, let it go. Let it be a warning to the Terrible Ten that we will crush them, and restore the earth to what it once was." There was a spark in her eyes as she glared at the Flygon, who was on his feet, stumbling around. It took one look at all of them and disappeared into the sky.

Kasumi slowly started walking back toward the others, but froze. She was no longer with them. Instead, she was at some mountain in the middle of the ocean. Dark blue waves lapped against the shore upon which she stood. Looking up, Kasumi could see gravestones, and stunningly other spirits. But these had passed on. No one else would see them unless they wanted to be seen. Kasumi gazed higher, until she realised the tip of the mountain was hidden in the clouds.

Kasumi blinked and it was all gone. She was stading stiffly with the others, the silver fur on her back raised. "I... I know where my power lies..." The Espeon ghost said, releasing her death-grip on the ground. "It's at a gigantic mountain with a ton of others, like me." She shook her head and turned to everyone. "Anyone know where that is?"

July 4th, 2005, 3:36 PM
"Well it depends what you mean by tons of others like you..."

*Acuro questioned,still unware of what Kasumi truely was.*

"Tons of Espeon?Tons of Psychic types?Tons of .....tons of....."

July 4th, 2005, 3:45 PM
Kasumi jumped. She didn't mean to say that out loud. "Tons of... er..." Kasumi searched for any excuse to aviod that subject. All who didn't know about her would find out soon enough. "...Uhm... Tons of... Look, it's about to rain!! Rave, we should get outta here!!" She said quickly, jumping onto Lugia's back. "Let's go!!"

July 4th, 2005, 3:51 PM
"What rain?er where are we going to go?Whats going on?Tons of.....Grrr....?"

*Acuro scratched his head in confusion of what was going.He sighed and tried to remind himnself that he was going to stop thinking about Kasumi so supciously.He sighed and lied down.Getting his power,meeting mew again,fighting that garaydos,and know this,it really wore him out.he curled up into a ball and sighed.He started to mummur to himself.*

"Stupid Garaydos.I should've finished it when I had the chance......"

Electric Hero
July 4th, 2005, 7:42 PM
"aren't you going to tell them, Kasumi?" I aksed her telepathically. "um... I think you don't want your fur wet, right Kasumi?" I expressed when I heard Acuro asking too many questions. "um... I think where your place is, Kasumi... it's a high mountain in honor for... some pokmon... I don't remember its name but I know where it is" I told her as I crouched to let the others jump on me.

July 4th, 2005, 8:02 PM
"Honor for some pokemon?Honor?Like what,dead pokemon?"

*Acuro lifted his head after overhearing this.He wonders what 'Dead pokemon' and 'tons of others like me' had to do with each other.He shurged and picked himself up.He knew it wasnt really time to go to sleep.*

"Well if it is in honor of pokemon that have passed away.....would it be Mt. Prye? .....A couple of trainers buried thier pokemon thier after the terrible ten struck.But then again,what does that have to do with Kasumi?This makes my brain hurt!"

July 5th, 2005, 8:45 AM
Ooc: Whew, 4th of July madness is over! ^-^

"Yes let's go then," I said as I too hopped up on Lugia's back, "The faster we go the better our chances are for getting to the Terrible Ten in one piece. Luckily since Kasumi's place is a mountain, we can all go with her."

I paused and looked thoughfully at Kasumi.

"That is if she wants us to," I said carefully.

I knew that Kasumi wasn't the type of person to let people know too much about her unless she felt comfortable about it. Like with Ho-oh, her relation to Black Thunder must've been the reason she had stayed in the back, even being reluctant to see the giant phoenix.

Why was she so secretive though? What horrible thing had she done in the past? What was that vision she had shown me all about? Oh well, whatever the outcome, it wouldn't change my view of her. She had done more than her share of helping us out, and seemed to be nice enough.

With everyone soon on Lugia, and Zukra deciding what form to take, we began to take off towards the mountain that Kasumi would find her power on.

"It should be interesting to see others like you Kasumi," I said to her as we flew.

Electric Hero
July 5th, 2005, 11:14 AM
I colsed my eyes when Chiira said something about finding pokmon like Kasumi. I knew that was going to be a problem. I began to fly in the clouds, just for safety. I started to remember the place where my power was. It was a cave... but not any known cave. It wasn't in Hoenn... it was in Johto. The Whirl Islands? no... I thought.

July 5th, 2005, 4:24 PM
Rave was getting tired from the ride adn he was getting hungry so he hopped up and bit a cloud. "Hey everyone taste the clouds they taste like Razz berries for some strange reason."

July 5th, 2005, 5:07 PM
Kasumi sighed. She turned to Acuro, sadness and pain in her eyes. "Yes, Acuro. I'm dead. I have been for 17 years, and I always will be." Her musical voice echoed through the sky. Everyone who hadn't known her secret gawked at her. Acuro watched her cautiously.

"You're... dead?" He was stunned by this infromation. Kasumi turned away from everyone.

"Yes...." She said weakly. "I was once friends with a young girl, named Kiki. I wasn't her pokemon, for I wouldn't let anyone capture me, but I was her friend. She was the reason I evolved. Shortly after I did, the Terrible Ten struck. I tried to protect her, but I was up against three stong Pokemon. Me, a newly evolved Espeon had no chance. They killed me, then her."

Kasumi's sapphire eyes were ablaze with anger. "I want revenge, so I have been wandering the earth for 17 years, untouched by time. I'm still a newly evolved Espeon who can't control her powers, I'm still a weak, pathetic Pokemon, I still haven't been able to avenge Kiki." Tears trailed down her cheeks, and she tried to hide them from the others. Curling into a ball, she became silent, wanting to be left alone for awhile.

July 5th, 2005, 6:07 PM

I smiled at Rave as I watched him eat the clouds happily around us. I tried one too; and he was right, it did taste like some kind of berry.

"Yum," I said, turning to him.

Before he could answer though, Kasumi revealed her secret to us. I had always known it for some reason, but had never really wanted to believe it. It's a bit hard to learn that one of your friends is a dead spirit.

But no, that wasn't true, just because Kasumi was dead didn't mean anything beyond the fact that she has been through more than most of us had.

"Kasumi...," I said to her as she began to shrink away from us, "It's okay, take your time. We'll all be here when you feel ready to talk again."

Hopefully she could keep up her powers so that she wouldn't fall through Lugia again. Though, Lugia or Zukra would probably catch her.

July 5th, 2005, 6:12 PM
Zukra stood back and watched in her Manetric form. She tilted her head and turned back into Latias. I had no idea she wasn't alive. She thought looking Kasumi. But she didn't say anything. Kasumi wanted to be alone and she wouldn't bother her. She ate some of the berry fruit. It tasted good but she wasn't really hungry. Instead she laid down and watched her friends in silence.

Her mind wandered and she remembered her three human friends. They had been killed too. Just because they were human. They had fought together agaisnt the Terrible Ten but in the end her brother had come and taken her to safety because she was hurt. She wanted revenge like Kasumi. But to be a ghost was something she couldn't comprehend. All these thoughts made her heart hurt. The pain of lose was still fresh. She had seen her human friends murdered and now her brother was gone too. But there was no proof he was dead. However she wouldn't allow herself to hope. Because te chances were, just too slim.

Iron Mankey
July 5th, 2005, 6:13 PM
Orkairn looked at his friend cautiously; pity, sympathy, fear, sadness, and anger all whirled around within as he stared at Kasumi. He knew that Kasumi was dead ever since he met her- but he didn't know this. A human child gave her life for her, even though Kasumi was a wild Pokmon... Orkairn, in all his years, has never seen such a strong bond between human and Pokmon except from trainers... and even then it was rare for one to actually sacrifice themselves for the other- At least from what he has seen, and he has seen much. He looked at the Espeon again; curled up like that, she looked so small and fragile... as tears continued to stream down her face, the Crawdaunt couldn't help but feel somewhat- responsible, even if he didn't do anything. As what was probably her first friend since her death, he never bothered to find out... He looked at his companion once more. The one Chosen who has suffered what is probably the greatest price known to this world: No- not Death- but Death, only to be followed by a cheap mockery of Life- suffering eternal unrest for 17 long years... years to be spent wandering aimlessly, searching for answers, years spent in fear, hatred, and in the dark... And now... to relive your death, watching helplessly as you die over and over again... A few more tears spilled from Kasumis deep sapphire eyes, and Orkairn made himself a solemn vow. <<No matter what happens...>> he whispered <<I will not rest, until each- and every life ruined by the Ten is revenged! And especially- the life... of Kasumi.>>

Electric Hero
July 5th, 2005, 6:41 PM
"see the good part... you can't die again! you can't be killed again!..... what's wrong with me? sorry Kasumi... I'm so sorry... I'll shut up... and I won't talk to all of you for a little while because..." I started to talking. Closing my eyes after my stupid comment about the death, I started talking about my special place. "I'll go to Johto... alone" I finished talking. After some minutes, we reached Mt. Pyre (spelling?). "here we are... want to go alone Kasumi? or... whatever you want" I suggested as I crouched to let everyone jumped off me.

July 5th, 2005, 6:46 PM
Rave swallowed the cloud he was eating and felt bad for Kasumi.

July 5th, 2005, 7:58 PM
"A..a ...a... your a ..a...a...ghost?"

*Acuro smacked his face with his paw after not being able to pick that up.He noticed she was curled up in a ball and wanted to be left alone.Darn....She's been though this and I've been gwaking at her like she was some sort of alien...I have to it up to here.He noticed that Lugia had landed at Mt.Prye.*

"Here we are... want to go alone Kasumi? or... whatever you want" Lugia said.

"If its ok,I think I'ld like to go with her.It is pretty spooky here,you never know what can happen."

Electric Hero
July 5th, 2005, 8:49 PM
"Acuro... she is a ghost... tell me any thing that can harm a ghost, and I'm obviously not talking about a ghost type pokmon, a real ghost... AND... she is strong enough to take care of herself..." I said to Acuro. I was talking too much... so... I tought they were going to be happy when I was gone.

"sorry everyone... I think I'll have to leave now... I'm off to Johto..." I started talking as I turned aorund to the direction where Johto was. "I'll go alone and... well... good luck Kasumi with your special power. Don't worry, I'll know where you will going to be when I return..." I looked down and saw the wide sea... we weren't at the top of the mountain and it was still was way high. "good- bye everyone" I said to them, giving a good look to everyone to remember them well in my trip to Johto.

I smiled and suddenly I jumped 10 meters above them. I looked at the sea and my spikes at my back attached themselves to my back and I made a free fall to the water, and I dove into the big sea. I quickly dove deeper to the sea floor... everything was dark, and my eyes started to glow blue. I started to swim to the Whirl Islands ,my old home, at incredible speed. I said a last good-bye to everyone telepathically.

ooc: I'll go to a city in USA... so that's why I departed to Johto so soon (yes, I planned to leave later). So... I'll possibly going to RP tomorrow when I come back from that city... but anyway, the lack of me in this RP forced me to leave to Johto... so... good-bye! :3

July 6th, 2005, 12:58 PM
Kasumi leaped down from Lugia's back as he left. She took only a few steps and was surrounded by mist. Her head hung low and her tail dragged limply against the ground. She stared at the ground, hoping to melt through it.

"Anyone who would like to come with me can," Kasumi said. She lifted her head. There was a fierce determination alight in her eyes. The jewel upon her crown glowed, and the mist seemed to clear away, forming a path before her.

The path stretched on and on, into the unknown. Kasumi could feel the passed watching her, moving about around her, waiting for her. One part of her felt as though she belong here, but then another part of her wanted to stay with the the living world.

"Kasumi!!!" A voice echoed through the misty darkness. Kasumi strained her eyes to see, and the light produced from her gem brightened. Kasumi froze- she could see Kiki, who was smiling and motioning for her to follow. Kasumi didn't know or care whether the others saw Kiki or not. She bolted, running towards the figure, crying out, "Kiki!!!" Kiki turned and ran, leading Kasumi to some strange place.

July 6th, 2005, 3:26 PM
*Acuro kicked around the ground and stumbled up on a rock.He kicked it and it fell off into a crack in the floor,a rather big crack.He sighed as for now he had nothing else to do.He turned around to see Kasumi run off into the mist.He stood up and was about to follow her but he didnt know if he should.He could see her starting to dissapper in the mountain's mist and foggy air.He groaned and started to walk torwards her direction.After not being able to see her he started to run.After much useless runing he stopped to notice he had no idea where she went through all of this fog.*

July 6th, 2005, 7:29 PM
Ooc: Okay, Max Hunter, see ya' when you can come on! ^-^

After Kasumi began to run off, I saw Acuro begin to run after her. At first I wanted to stay with the others, but I felt as if I should follow her too... after all, she had trusted me enough to show me that vision of hers. I called out to Acuro.

"Acuro, wait up!" I yelled to him, taking off as a fog began to fall over us and Kasumi.

I looked back as I bounded towards Acuro and Kasumi, "You guys, if you want to come with us you can, but I promise we won't take too long in case trouble comes looking for us."

Suddenly I ran into something and stopped abruptly. "Ahh!" I grunted, looking up to meet with the back of Acuro, who was looking around for any sign of Kasumi.

"What's wrong Acur--," I stopped, realizing that there was no trace of Kasumi ahead of us. I searched my mind quickly for anything that could help us follow her, when suddenly something appeared in front of the two of us.

A ghost, or something, stood in front of us, smiling down while it peered at Acuro. It looked like a Marill, but it could float and twirl in the air, and we could see right through it.

"You want to find her?" she asked, smiling still, "Follow me. I will help you find your friend."

"Y-You're a ghost? The ghost of a Marill?" I asked, staring but trying not to stare.

It nodded, and then turned towards where Kasumi had dissapeared, "This way."

"Did the Terrible Ten kill you too?" I asked, hoping I hadn't overstepped my bounds.

The Marill nodded, and began to float away slowly, "Follow me...."

July 6th, 2005, 8:13 PM
"This is to much....maybe I shouldve stayed back....."

*Acuro mumbled to himself.He shook his head and decided to stop thinking about these stupid things.He had to catch up to Kasumi and make sure nothing bad happens,like another terrible ten junkie.*

"Right,lets go!"

*Acuro ran after the ghostly Maril,making sure not to lose it."

Electric Hero
July 6th, 2005, 10:57 PM
ooc: I'm back... I expected to return earlier... but I didn't expect elite commando forces in the highway XD.

ic: I have reached Johto in some minutes. I saw the giant whirlpools I made to protect the islands from danger. I passed through one like nothing. My spikes returned to their vertical poistion, and I slowed down a bit. I stepped on the sea floor, which was actually, the deep floor of one island. I started to climb soem stairs I made. I saw the light above the water, and I walked out from the water.

My eyes stopped to glow blue just exactly when I stepped out from the water. I looked around, and everything was like I left it. I noticed my power wasn't in that island. So I returned back to the water, and reached the another island swimming. I passed through a maze, and reached to a chamber.

I saw my silver wing I left in my tower in Ecruteak. I grabbed it with my right wing and stared at it for a while. I looked at the place where it was, and a bright light blinded me. I heard a mysterious voice, and started to look around. "you have come back to your destroyed home, to seek the hidden power that lies deep within you. You have a mission, Lugia... and you know the mission very well... remember your purpose in this world... this power will help you". After that... I came back to the Whirl Islands. My necklace was glowing pure white.

Iron Mankey
July 7th, 2005, 5:47 PM
Mt.Pyre. A place of both eerie wonder and deep misery. Looming out of the mists, numerous stones marked the final resting places of countless Pokmon. However, today, a band of eight very alive Pokmon were here, two of them giving chase of a phantom Marill.
<This way!> It called back, as it weaved its way through the air. Behind it, panting, were a Chikorita and an Umbreon, scrabbling over the rough terrain, struggling to keep up. As the little pudgy spirit drew further away, Acuro yelled out in frustration.
<Hey! Wait!> But his cry drowned helplessly in the mist. He and Chiira slowed down, gasping for breath. <The freakin' thing is too fast...> He growled <We'll never catch up to it now.>
<What kind of talk is that?> Chiira asked, in mock annoyance, <I may be younger than you, but surely you are not that old!> She smiled, Acuro looked at his little friend, a small thing brimming with such energy- he smiled back. Suddenly she was up. <C'mon gramps! We've got ghosts to catch!> And then she was off, laughing. Acuro stared at her fleeing figure, dumbstruck. Then he recovered himself. <What did you just call me?> He demanded, as he sprung up and pursued her. As both ran, laughing, and intent upon catching up with the Marill-ghost and Kasumi, they did not notice two more figures swirled in the mist, following them.

One was that of a huge crustacean being, bearing old scars and mighty claws. The other beside him was tall and elegant, a gown fluttering gracefully in the soft breeze.

Orkairn and Soorya decided to come along as well. For Orkairn, this was a natural choice; he did not wish to see his friend- however dead sha may be- come into any harm. As for Soorya, one of the newest members of the group, she simply wanted to learn more of their mission and its intricities- at least- that was her purpose on the surface. Back at the Ice Caves, when she learned of Kasumis horrible past, she knew that the two shared much of the same; both shared the mysterious gift of psionic powers, both grew very close to a human, and both had to suffer the great loss of that human sacrifcing themselves to protect them. Although Soorya was not dead, unlike Kasumi, she had felt like she was for the past 17 years, and now the time to avenge the death of her beloved trainer has finally come... A wrathful anger stirred inside her; a roaring fury, fueled by the pain of the Terrible Tens ruthlessness.
As she felt around her, she sensed that many of her companions shared similar emotions, with a particularily powerful surge of hatred and grief inside the Ghost Espeon. By relaying these emotions, Soorya became more powerful- and the closer she was to those emotions, the more powerful she would get- and the more powerful she would get, the easier it would be to find, and use, the great gift that would allow her to rid herself of the Terrible Ten.

Electric Hero
July 7th, 2005, 7:37 PM
The Whirl Islands started to be darker. I started to glow white and everything was clear. I made my way to the water again and I decided to go back to Mt. Pyre. After some minutes... I reached Hoenn, and then it was easy to reach Mt. Pyre. I started to make a waterspout. I quickly destroyed the waterspout and I hovered below the clouds. I noticed my friends in the mist and I stopped infront of Acuro and Chiira. "Hey... what has happened?".

July 7th, 2005, 8:42 PM

*Acuro crashed into Lugia he appeared infront of him.He was about to start something but noticed it was his friend Lugia.He sighed and herad that he wanted to know what was going on.He sighed and was about to speak when he noticed the marril start to fade away slightly but quickly.*

"I er...gotta go now!"

*Acuro picked himself up and ran after the ghosly marill who was still speeding hie way through the mountian.*

July 7th, 2005, 8:53 PM
"Oh great I got left behind again." Sighed Zukra. She got up and soared into the air. She scanned the fogy ground without much luck. "I'd be better off on the ground. I can't see anything in this fog." After assuming her Manetric form she darted ahead listening hard. It was hard going but soon Zukra saw a light ahead. After another mnute she relised it was Lugia. "Lugia, great I found some one. What's going on? Kasumi left to find her power on this mountain and everyone left too. I, er, got a little behind."

Electric Hero
July 7th, 2005, 9:04 PM
I saw Zukra noticed me and said something about staying behind. "um... I actually don't know... I came from the Whirl Islands and... I finally have my power" I replied. My necklace started to glow, and a bright light made disappear all the mist around Mt. Pyre.

July 7th, 2005, 9:09 PM
"Oh wow." Said Zukra looking around at the now clear mountain. "That's cool. I'm still not sure were my power is. I have a feeling but I'm not one hundred percent certain. But anyway, do you know which way Kasumi went? Or any of the others?"

Electric Hero
July 7th, 2005, 9:18 PM
"I don't know where Kasumi is... but Acuro is just a few steps ahead of us" I replied. Somehow, I was more serious now. "Kasumi would be more easy to find if we were ghosts" I added. I saw a Haunter infront of us and I decided to ask him something: "Hiya my dead but not dead friend... do you know the location of a a dead special Espeon?".

July 8th, 2005, 7:42 AM

"Hey! Over here!" I called to Lugia and Zukra, standing with Orkairn and Soorya. They were a bit ahead of us, and now that Acuro had raced ahead with that ghost Marill, the rest of us had nothing to follow.

"Oh, there you are," replied Lugia, looking down at us.

"Yeah, that Marill is long gone with Acuro now," I said, looking in the direction they left in, "Does that Haunter know where Kasumi is?"

The ghostly purple pokemon laughed a cackling laugh and nodded slyly. "Yes, I know where she is," he said, looking sideways at me.

His look gave me a chill up my spine, but I assumed that that was because he was a ghost. It couldn't have been from anything else, could it?

"Can you help us find her then?" I asked imaptiently. We didn't have any time to waste. I hated people being slow and holding up such important matters.

"Perhaps," he said slowly, "Follow me..."

"Right, let's go!" I said, ready to take off. However, the Haunter floated along rather slowly. It was at a snail's pace! We would never get there in time to help Kasumi and Acuro if we went along like this!

"Hey, can we move it along a bit?" I said with an annoyed look, "If you haven't noticed, we're in a bit of a hurry!"

"This way, just follow me...," he said in the same lifeless, slow voice.

I frowned. What was with this guy?!

July 8th, 2005, 8:20 AM
"You...know....it .....would....be.....easier.....if.....you.....could....slow...donw."

*Acuro ran,panting amdly as he started to feel abit lightheaded.He looked back to notice that there was nobody behind.Not Chiira.Not Lugia.Nothing.You sighed and continued to race after the marill.*

Calm down,we arnet to far away

"I'ld hope so......You better .......know where....... your going....even if its to late........ to really.. ......care...."

Electric Hero
July 8th, 2005, 3:06 PM
I started to follow the Haunter... but it was so slow. "Hey... we really are in a hurry... so... it would be better if you can go faster... please?" I said to him as I stood infront of him with a mean look. He nodded and went faster. He passed through me and I turned around to see him. I started to follow him. We were going to the top of the mountain.