PDA

View Full Version : InuYasha Chronicles: Chapter 1- Heroes and Villains

Kurosaki
June 20th, 2005, 12:46 PM
OOC: Now it's time to get this RP underway! For instructions on how to make your first post for this RP, please look here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=1281694#post1281694) .

IC: "Hey! Get back here with my ball!" I yelled at the little kid running ahead of me, a soccer ball in his hand. That was the last time I played soccer in the middle of the park. I wouldn't have chased after him if it was just a regular ball, but I had gotten it autographed by a famous player not too long ago.

I pursued the boy into the forest sitting on the edge of the town, all the way up to the shrine atop the highest hill, where he threw my ball in a strange hole in the ground, running away laughing.

"He meant to do that..." I muttered to myself as I glanced down the hole, which didn't appear to have a bottom. I kicked a small pebble down, the echoing sound of impact following about 5 seconds later. "I guess it's not THAT deep..." I said to myself before jumping down the hole. However, as soon as I jumped down the hole, time seemed to stand still, and then, darkness.

I awoke to the sound of birds chirping, and the feeling of a warm summer sun brishing across my face. I attempted to open my eyes, but shut them tight after I found the sun shining right in them. I rolled over to my side, and then opened them again, to fing that I was in the forest. Wait, this wasn't the forest from outside of town! Where was the shrine? And I couldn't see the town on the horizon! Suddenly, I heard something moving in the bushes...

Abskull
June 20th, 2005, 04:05 PM
Myasaki walked around the forest admiring the scenery. She knew that her parents would get mad at her for walking the forest AGAIN, but she just loved it.
She noticed an odd hole in the groud and took a look at it.
"What's this?" she asked herself, "Hello!" Her voice echoed.
She grabbed a rock into the hole, and listenened; no stop. She heard her mom call her and jumped in.
She screamed as she fell into the hole. All she saw was black. She fell onto a boy.
"Jeez! What the heck?! Where am I?!" she asked totaly ignoring the boy, "oh, sorry. Wait, where's my mom?! Where am I?!"

Shiney
June 20th, 2005, 04:12 PM
I was stiding accross the cityscape, not paying attention to the crowds that buffeted me. I was still trying to find my way. I could speak japaneese fluently, but I had trouble when it came to reading it.I turned down several alleyways, trying to find something familiar, but it was hopeless. But there was no way I was going to ask for help. I turned down another, and it was like the alleyway ended in black. I stumbled, yet didn't fall, it was like I was being held there, in nothing, and then my mind went blank...

Trainer Kat
June 20th, 2005, 04:21 PM
OOC: I am guessing that Kagome will be with InuYasha, so I'll just follow your lead on that one.

IC: Kat sat on the stairs to her house. She rest her chin on her hands. "Geez, when is he going to get here?" she said out loud. "He's already an hour late." She hadn't bothered to change out of her uniform. She was just going to get coffee with one of her friends, and he wouldn't care what she was wearing.

"Ah, what's that?" Kat asked herself, seeing something rustle the bushes. She frowned. "Well, guess it can't hurt to go look. Shuichi's already late," she said, getting up and walking in the general direction of the noise.

"There it is again," Kat said. She turned left and found a field. She walked straight out, not watching where she was going. She felt the ground collapse under her. She screamed as she fell, boards hitting her in the head. "No wonder it was boarded up," she said.

She climbed out of the hole. "Wait, this isn't the same field," she said, shocked. "This is..." She hoisted herself onto the ground. "This grass is all green. Where am I?"

Shiney
June 20th, 2005, 04:26 PM
I blinked. I wasn't sure if it had been a mooment, or years in that blackness. It felt like I had been in there forever, yet I couldn't remember one second passing to the next... I looked around, and blinked again. Maybe it had been years. And lots ofthem. The city was gone, completely. I found myself standing in the midst of a forest, with no signs of civilization anywhere. I cursed after a moment, but thankfull, it was in english, so chances were anyone around me might not understand it.

Kay11190
June 20th, 2005, 05:04 PM
Kail was in the park playing base ball with his friends. Kail was in the field ready to catch the hit. The player up hit the call far out into the trees of the forest. Kail ran after the ball and saw it fal linto a hole. He took of his glove and peered into the hole. It seemed like it was an endless abyss. Knowing it wa thier only ball kay jumped into the hole after it. As he fell everything became dark aroun him and he loss the felling in of ihs body. Soon after he landed on the groundand regained feeling to his body. He looked around and didn' recognize anything from the park he was in. A little ways in the distance though he saw two other kids who looked as puzzled as he did and headed off toward hem

Sorano
June 20th, 2005, 05:38 PM
Sango stood in front of the fire, her sleeves pulled up to try to cool down her body. She was at her village, where she came often to relax and remember what used to be. After all the times she had visited, she had managed to clean the place up a bit. All the demons and Kohaku completely destroyed it the night her father and fellow companions died.
Kohaku. Father. Sango thought, running her hand over the smooth surface of her Hiraikotsu. She swore that someday she would avenge them both, by destroying the demon known as Naraku.

The young Demon Slayer stepped out into the sunlight, and squinted as the bright and beautiful sun crept into sight. Kirara was right at her heels, purring with delight that today's work had finally been completed. There was one more thing Sango had to complete, but she would never consider that as work. Every time Sango visited the village, she would rest new flowers by the graves of the villagers in which her friends helped to bury. As she did this, she thought of days to come, and how no matter what, those villagers...her family...her friends...would always be watching over her, and helping her win the fight. Afterwards, Sango was always confident that with her friends by her side, she could accomplish anything.

Kurosaki
June 20th, 2005, 05:53 PM
"Ke... kekekeke..." I muttered in pain as I felt someone land on top of my, crushing what felt like my ribs... or maybe my backbone? "Could you get off!!!" I yelled as I squirmed my way out of this sticky situation, and glanced at my attacker. It was a girl who had landed on me, but why hadn't I noticed her before?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I smell Naraku..." InuYasha, a half demon in a red kimono said to Kagome, a girl from the present, not too far from my current location. "And he's close. Kagome, can you sense the jewel?" All of this was being said from atop a hill amidst I field which lead into the forest I was currently located in.

Shiney
June 20th, 2005, 06:05 PM
I heard noises, and looked around, slowly, and quietly moving around. I saw two kids on top of eachother, which might have gotten a comment from me on any other day, but I was distracted. I looked out at a hill, and to my suprise, I saw what appeared to be a young man with a girl, dressed in some sort of strange robe, with long white hair, and small, almost gdoglike ears. I instantly crouched. I was no expert at defending myself, but I was still in good shape, and this guy looked paticularly threatening...

Miyu-chan
June 20th, 2005, 06:45 PM
Sayoko twisted a strand of her bluish-black hair 'round her finger.

The streets were oddly silent today, no one were on the streets, in the stores, making her stop in her tracks. "What happened to everyone?" she asked aloud, half expecting the dusty wind to reply. She walked cautiously foward, a strange sense of dja vu overwhelming her as she stepped foward - through the looking glass.

Well, not literally through a looking glass, but it certianally felt like it to Sayoko. She stepped into an intirely different world, consisting of lushcious forests. "This is strange..." she mumbled as she walked foward, forgetting about the world that she came from.

---

Her back always seemed so forlorn to him. He longed to reach out to her, to draw her into his embrace, to reassure her that - Everything was going to be fine. But even as the thought materialized in his head, Miroku knew that it was impossible.

After we defeat Naraku, this will be possible. He argued to himself, after they defeat Naraku, the suffering and pain of everyone of his friends will be healed. He looked down at his cursed right hand, only after then... I would be able to hold her in my arms. But even though, would she want him then? Shaking away his trivial thoughts, Miroku re-focused his attention on Sango.

For once, he didn't step out and make things worse. We should cherish the peace that we have now...

Mari
June 20th, 2005, 09:38 PM
"Aah!"

Armony cried as her cap took wing and soared high on the air. Her ruffled hair cascaded below her shoulder as she let her teeth press against her lips. Going outside while prohibited was about the only thing she did contrary to her order. She hated herself for that, but she couldn't help herself.

"Come back here, please, hat!" She called, as if the cap would stop and land for her. She let out a sigh and followed the floating cloth, her arms outstretched. But alas, as she was herself, she found herself running towards an awfully small dent on the ground and tripped, landing beside a deeper hole.

With her luck, her cap landed inside the whole. She grunted quietly then closed her eyes. Moments later, she literally dived in the hole and reached for her cap, throwing back on with her hair tucked inside.

"Yay!" She exclaimed happily, now trying to climb back up the hole. Time seemed to halt inside of the 'abyss' and darkness surrounded her. Before she knew it, her eyelids shut.

Kay11190
June 21st, 2005, 06:45 AM
Kail heard one of the two people scream out in pian as he ran.As he got closer he saw that a girl was crushing a boy as she sat on him. When Kail finally made it to them he was out of breathe. "You know sitting on him won't help you find out where you are." Kail said sarcastically. "Unless ou actually know where we are, in that case you could tell me. Either way I think you should get off of him he looks like he's going to die from you sitting on him." Kail looked around again before saying another word, he swore he heard something but assumed it was a squirrel or somehting.

Sorano
June 21st, 2005, 12:31 PM
OCC: Lol, Evelina that made me laugh. XD

IC: Sango rested her newly polished Hiraikotsu against a stack of wood, and stretched happily. It had been a while before Sango had been able to rest new, yellow flowers by the graves of her comrades; the old flowers had wilted, and all the petals had crumpled to pieces. She would have to leave the village soon to meet up with her friends.

Kirara jumped into Sango's arms and stared up at the admirable blue sky for a few moments. Sango knew that Kirara had also been deeply affected by the death of the village. She used to play with all the children, and help fellow demon exterminators with their training. She was also extremely close with Father and Kohaku. Afterall, she was part of the family as well.

Sango exempted herself from the painful thoughts, and wiped the sweat off her forehead. Now was no time to be thinking of such things, when she could be off with her friends searching for the Shikon Jewel or Naraku and his annoying incarnations.

Abskull
June 21st, 2005, 01:17 PM
Myasaki stood up and brushed herself off.
"Sorry," she mumbled, "Anyway, where am I my? You know, nevermind. I'll figure it out myself."
Myasaki started to go a couple of feet away from the boy.
"The name's Myasaki. You?"
Be nice, Myasaki, be nice. Make a friend and don't lose it! She said to herself.

Trainer Kat
June 21st, 2005, 04:08 PM
Kagome closed her eyes and tried to feel the presence of the jewel. "Yes," she said. "It's faint, but definately there." She pointed out. "It's coming from over there," she said.

Kurosaki
June 21st, 2005, 04:25 PM
"Over there?" InuYasha repeated as he leapt ahead of Kagome, towards the Jewel shard, which was closing in on the position of both myself and Myasaki.

"David. My name is David." I replied to Myasaki as I glanced her over again. "So you yourself have no clue where we are either? It's troubling, you know. The air is too pure, untainted by air pollution, and this forest is too lush for our time. Where exactly are we?"

Shiney
June 21st, 2005, 04:31 PM
I noticed that the... Person, in red was moving at a remarkeable pace towards the other people I had seen earlier, and imidiately began walking, since I was closer. It would do to learn some more about what was going on. "No idea," I said, having been close enough to hear the boy ask the girl as I walked closer. "However, if I had to make a random guess, I'd say we're still in Japan, these trees aren't native to anywhere else." I said, indicating a few specific trees in the forest next to us. "But this is too lush, and the air is... Different."

Kay11190
June 21st, 2005, 04:47 PM
Kail watched David and Myasaki talk while he sat on the ground staring at the sky. He heard them both say they didn't know where they were and he started to get worried. These people might be the only good ones he might meet here so he chose to try and make the best of a bad situation. "Well one way to find out where we are is to find someone." Kail said interupting them. " Maybe there is someone close by who could help us find out where we are." Kail stood up now and brushed dirt of of his jeans. "By the way my name is Kail."

Sorano
June 21st, 2005, 05:53 PM
Sango sighed, and then scanned the rows and rows of graves. The wind blew restlessly, blowing Sango's long hair along with it. She allowed a single tear to flow down her cheek. Would everything work out in the end? There was so many questions the demon slayer could ask, and never get the answer to.

"Maybe we should get back", Sango said loudly, talking to herself. "We've been here long enough, and I have accomplished my tasks". Once Sango had come to her village, she never wanted to leave; then again, she did, to escape the memories that would haunt her for the rest of her life.

"Good girl now go get some rest. We are all going on another mission in a couple of hours." Sango's father had said earlier that day after Sango had returned home from slaying a demon. Sango had soon after joined her little brother, Kohaku, on a porch.

Father said hes been watching you and that your getting better every day. He even wants you to go on the next mission. Sango proclaimed, smiling at the thought of her brother fighting along side her.

Wow! Thats the first time Ive ever heard father praising me. Kohaku said. Although he had attempted to sound excited, Sango sensed a slight crack in his voice.
"Kohaku, are you afraid of fighting demons?" Sango asked curiously, moving a little bit closer to Kohaku. He had tried to deny this fact, but failed.
"I'll let you in on a little secret...you're not the only one. Father, me, any everyone else as well are always a little afraid". Sango said, smiling a reassuring smile.

Sango and her comrades had arrived at the castle that night. A strong demonic aura lingered around the area.

We are here, I brought all of my exterminators, as you requested. Sango's father said, bowing his head to the lord.
You said you would bring your finest exterminators but I see here a woman and a young boy among your group. the lord replied quizically, causing Father to lift his head.
They are my son and daughter, and two of the finest exterminators in the village", Father replied, now standing up.
"Father lies", Sango had barely heard Kohaku say.

Soon after the demon was defeated, a single web was attached to Kohakus neck. He was taken control by the lord whom eventually turned out to be the demon. That night, Kohaku had slain his own father and comrades. Only Sango remained.

"What have a done?" Kohaku asked himself as his Kusarigama plunged into the back of his older sister. He was eventually hit by an arrow, and he fell to the ground. Sango weakly crawled over to him.

"Help me, Sango. I'm so afraid..." Kohaku said weakly before closing his eyes. Soon after Sango and Kohaku had been hit by a wave of arrows, and claimed dead.

Sango winced and rested her hand on her forehead. Sango still carried the scar that Kohaku had given her that night. Kohaku's words haunted her every night before she went to sleep and in her dreams. Somehow Sango would have to save Kohaku. He was still afraid, as was she.

Mari
June 21st, 2005, 06:05 PM
Armony awoke after what seemed like an eternity. Her first action was checking if the cap was still on her head, concealing her real, erm, gender. It took her a whole minute until she had finally noticed that different atmosphere she was in. She could only blink in confusion and picked up her feet, forcibly dragging herself towards a straight path. Fear took over her at first, but her optimism overshadowed her fright, and was smiling soon.

Hearing voices nearby made her ears perk up, not to mention made her ecstatic. Without hesitation, she ran towards the origin of the conversation, just purely glad to be with someone.

There were a lot of people there, perhaps one can briefly explain where she is so she can find a way back home.

"Hello!" She greeted in a rather annoyingly cheery tone whilst masking her voice with a deeper tone, to at least halfway fool them that she was a boy. Her tone also made it apparent that she wasn't fretting over her situation, being lost and all.

Instead, she was worrying about something else. Her parents finding out that she was wandering again was her biggest fear, so she thought it best not to reveal herself fully yet. There was a chance that her parents might hire their personal detectives to gather information about her again, which will end up with her staying in a prison at home.

Abskull
June 22nd, 2005, 05:59 AM
"It seems like were in the same forest in our time but- wait! I talked to some old man about this girl girl who supposedly could 'travel through time'. From modern Japan to feudal Japan. Do you think the same thing happened to us?"
Myasaki smelled the air, and it was pure! Now smog, gas, or dust! Since she loved forests so much, this was a very joyful smell.

Miyu-chan
June 22nd, 2005, 02:40 PM
Sayoko looked around, observing her surroundings as she reached an open field. There, she saw other people who were looked just as confused as she was. She ran towards them, the long grass strands brushing against her ankles. Eek, its surprisingly hard to run in a dress. she thought as she nearly tripped over a rock.

Hello! she said happily, finally catching up to them. Do you know where this is? she asked curiously, glancing around.

Sayoko, were not in Japan anymore she thought to herself as the realization sunk in.

OCC: Lol, Evelina that made me laugh. XD

OOC: What made you laugh again? xD *is clueless*

IC:

Miroku stood there in the shadows, watching Sangos various actions. She never ceased to amaze him, just as he was slipping back into a fantasy of grouping her, Sangos voice broke the fantasy.

"Maybe we should get back", Sango said loudly, talking to herself. "We've been here long enough, and I have accomplished my tasks".

Miroku froze, was that his queue? Dismissing any second thoughts of hiding in the shadows, he rushed out, in time to see Sango wince. She must be thinking about her painful past again Miroku thought, his heart aching for her. He knew just the solution to make her feel better.

He reached over to Sangos back wait, down her back, and rested his left hand on her rear end.

Kurosaki
June 22nd, 2005, 04:11 PM
OOC: Sorry guys, I had my Science exam today. ^^; Tomorrow is French, XD

IC: "Yes, it is quite the mystery." I replied to the girl, ignoring the comment about travelling through time. Out of nowhere, another girl seemed to approach us, and by the look on her face, I was guessing she wouldn't be able to tell us. "Nope, not a clue where we are." I responded to her, but suddenly heard something moving in the bushes behind me.

"Give me... Your soul..." A soft, monotone, female voice called from behind, a voice that would send chills down the spine of the bravest man. I spun around to see a little girl, dressed completely in a white, with white hair, a mirror in her hand. Pfft, how threatening could this be?

"Hey you! Get down!" I heard a voice calling to our little group from the direction I was previously facing. I did what I was told without looking back, or hesitation. "Wind Scar!" my ears picked up following this, along with the sound of a large boom near the little girl in white.

OOC: Updating the first thread with a profile for Kanna.

Sorano
June 22nd, 2005, 05:20 PM
OCC: Your post, Evey-chan. :33 They are funny because you ish so good at playing the role of Miroku. <3 XD

IC: Sango jumped. She knew whos hand that was. It was thre hand of the lecherous monk named Miroku.

Sango turned beat red.
"Cant you do anything else with that hand of yours, monk!?" Sango asked as she whipped around and slapped Miroku on the cheek. "What do you think you're doing!?"

This chorus had been repeated many times. Miroku always did foolish acts such as this, and he was always rewarded by the same thing. A slap. Not that Sango didnt care for him or anything-she secretly cared greatly for him-but couldnt he find any other way at all to express his feelings?

Miyu-chan
June 22nd, 2005, 06:03 PM
OOC: n____n Thank you so much, Karli~ <3 Glad to make you laugh. *wonders if this RP should be rated higher, due to Miroku* o.o; (xD)

IC: "Nope, not a clue where we are." A boy replied. Sayokos face fell, obviously downdraught. As she was lost amist her own thoughts again, a soft, monotone, female voice called from behind,

"Give me... Your soul..." Sayoko spun around to see a little girl, dressed completely in a white, with white hair, a mirror in her hand. Sayoko was about to open her mouth when a deeper voice called,

"Hey you! Get down!" Puzzled, Sayoko crouched down "Wind Scar!" the man/boy yelled, resulting in a large boom.

---

Miroku grinned happily as he witnessed Sangos face turn a remarkable shade of red.

"Cant you do anything else with that hand of yours, monk!?" After saying thus, Miroku was rewarded with a slap on his face, leaving a wonderful handprint. "What do you think you're doing!?"

As Miroku opened his mouth to reply, Feeling the wonderful silky feeling that only a women can possess (He thought it, but he didnt say it.) A loud boom resounded in their ears. Instantly, Miroku grabbed Sangos hand as he asked,

Isnt that Inuyashas Tetsusaiga?

Mari
June 22nd, 2005, 10:33 PM
Armony caught a slight glimpse of the mirror the ghostly-like girl held in her hand, but when the loud booming sound emerged she had averted her gaze quickly and altered it to the source of the sound.

She suppressed a cry when she noticed that the little girl, who looked more of an adult with her expressionless faade, had been stricken by a strange sort of gale assault. "Umm, excuse me," She called meekly at the attacker; she did worry that her actions would make the others realize she was a girl, but she worried more about the child. "Isn't she just a little girl; harmless and innocent?" She inquired with naivety as she stared at the emotionless girl.

Okay, her expression was really...frightening, but she looked as adorable and innocent as any other child. Excluding her ghostly-ish appearance, that is.

Shiney
June 23rd, 2005, 08:16 AM
I didn't dive to the ground, but turned and leapt sideways, crouching as I came to a stop, just in time to see the girl attacked by some sort of controlled wind. "Okay, now I'm finally certain. I'm crazy, completely and totally, and I'm probably inside a padded room, wearing a straight jacket right now." I said, brushing myself off as I stood straight. I was firmly convinced that I had just lost my mind, and I didn't even think to be afraid of the dog-eared freak that was somehow carrying a sword that should have crushed him...

Kurosaki
June 23rd, 2005, 11:00 AM
"Kanna? Harmless? Not likely." The voice as the dust cleared. I glanced up, and saw that the girl was completely unharmed.

"Inu...Yasha..." Kanna said, still not even the slightest trace of emotion in her voice. I swung around to see a teenaged boy, who appeared no older then 19, wearing a brilliant red kimono. He also had long white hair that practucally shone, as well as... two dog ears? Also, the sword he had thrown over his right shoulder, his right hand only on the hilt, it was humongous! No normal human could ever weild that efficiently! By the time I had turned around to look at the girl once more, she had disappeared without a trace, though I was still feeling like I was being watched.

I glanced back at the boy, and to my disbelief, he was sniffing the air. "Naraku's scent hasn't disappeared..." he said to himself, then glanced over our little group of lost kids. "Hey, are you guys from the 'present'?" he asked us.

Sorano
June 23rd, 2005, 03:44 PM
Sango raised her eyebrows at Miroku, and then nastily snatched her hand from his grasp. He was right; she, too, heard the familiar sound of Inuyasha's Tetsusaiga in the distance.

"Yes, I hear it, too", Sango said, a serious expression appearing on her still rather flushed face. Kirara instantly trasnformed, and Sango grabbed her Hiraikotsu which was still resting against some wood. "Lets go!"

At that instant, Sango jumped onto the back of Kirara and waited for Mirkoku to do the same.

OCC: I gotta make my own character, soon. XD

Shiney
June 23rd, 2005, 03:55 PM
"Technically, this would be the present as well, but by our standards, yes." I said, not showing the slightest trace of the fact that I was about as freaked out as humanly possible at the moment. I had judged from the garb, the weapons, and the other factors that we had some how gone back in time! "I take it there are other instances where this has happened?" I asked, directing my question towards the man, or manlike thing wearing the red robe of some sort. It didn't look like a robe, or a kimono. At least not the kind I was used too...

Sorano
June 23rd, 2005, 04:56 PM
The young girl opened her eyes. Her vision was still fairly blurry, and she felt unusually tired. Why was she on the ground? Where was she?

Itoko was on the way home from her last class of the day - which was gym I must add. She had changed into her school uniform soon after, and was on her way to work. Itoko had her favourite brown bag in her hand, which her mother had given to her before she died. Now, that brown bag lay five steps away from her, and she was lying in the dirt.

Itoko weakily sat up and rubbed her eyes. She blinked awkwardly and looked around for some sign of another human being, soon after hurrying over to collect her bag. Inside was her other outfit, some leftovers from that day's lunch, and some of her text-books. Check. Everything was there.

Itoko stood up and looked around. In the distance she could hear a faint sound in which sounded like someone was fighting with another. This sound was very familiar to Itoko; in her town fights were a day-to-day thing. But this fight sounded much more intense and dangerous to Itoko.

She made her way around the area, trying to follow the sound of the fighting, but that sound had stopped shortly after she had noticed it. Itoko sighed. Nothing around but trees and mountains, and she was frightened. Itoko sat down on a log, and supressed a small weep.

Miyu-chan
June 23rd, 2005, 05:48 PM
OOC: I hope you dont mind me controlling Kirara, Karli >< If you do mind, just PM me.

Miroku could feel unshed tears of disappointment as Sango pulled her hand away.

"Yes, I hear it, too", Sango said seriously, her nasty expression disappeared. Kirara transformed at once. "Lets go!" Sango said as she leapt on Kiraras back. Miroku did the same. As soon as Miroku sat down, Kirara sprung to life, leaping towards the source of the sound. The dashed through the forest before finally reaching the field where Inuyasha as well as a group of people that Miroku never saw before.

Inuyasha! Miroku yelled, leaping off of Kirara. What happened here? he asked, urgently.

---

"Hey, are you guys from the 'present'?" the strange boy asked us.

Sayokos gaze followed the boys strange hair, then rested on his dog-like ears. A bit out of it, she nodded in response.

Errr sir? she asked meekly, would you know where we are? she finished in a squeak, her eyes resting on his intimidating sword.

Just then, another group of people arrived on a cat? A monk and a girl. The monk leapt off, made a beeline for the boy and shouted, Inuyasha! What happened here? he asked urgently.

Just then, Sayoko realized that there were still in Japan, since Inuyasha was a Japanese name a weird one, but still Japanese. The only problem is, Sayoko thought as she raised her gaze to the sky, what time period?

Kurosaki
June 24th, 2005, 04:49 AM
"Instances?" InuYasha questioned the boy. It was obvious that he wasn't so sure what instances meant. Eventually, it dawned on him. "Yeah, Kagome." he stated clearly as he heard Miroku approaching, and spun around.

"Kanna is what happened here, she was attacking these pathetic excuses for human beings." InuYasha snickered in reply to Miroku's question, his Tetsusaiga put away for now, though he could still pick up Naraku's scent.

Abskull
June 24th, 2005, 06:24 AM
Myasaki looked at the man who was sniffing the air.
"What the? Who are you? And why the heck are you sniffing the air?!" asked Myasaki, "Present? I guess we are."
Then Myasaki noticed his ears and claws. And backed away.
"Wh-wh-what are you?!"

Shiney
June 24th, 2005, 08:36 AM
I bristled at the man in red's term he used for us. Pathetic excuses for humans indeed! "I speak for myself," I said, ignoring everyoe around me but the one in red, which I was giving a stare to freeze lava. "But I suggest that you not insult those which you know nothing about."I said, trying to keep my hands from clenching. I always did this when someone insulted me, it was like a curse, I always had to get in the last word...

Sorano
June 24th, 2005, 12:55 PM
OCC: No, Evelina. :333333333 Feel completely free to control shweet~wittle Kirara. <3

IC: Eventually Itoko noticed an awkward~looking creature flying above her. On top of it seemed to be two humans. A sense of relief washed over Itoko has she sprung to life, chasing after them. She didnt care that it was irregular to see two humans riding on top of an 'imaginary' creature; at least she knew that there were humans around these parts.

The people led her to another fairly large group. Frightened by the amount of people, Itoko jumped behind a tree, bending down and closing her eyes so she wouldnt be seen. From what she saw, there was a large two~tailed cat, and a man with scary, yet, rather cute looking dog ears. Some of the people were dressed strangly, like in robes and kimonos, while others were dressed just like her.
Whats going on? Itoko thought, shivering from fear slightly.

-[-]-

Sango looked around curiously at the sight of all the children from the 'present'. What were they all doing here? Were they friends of Kagome's?
The demon slayer jumped off Kirara's back, and stepped forwward to Inuyasha and the others.

"Whats going on?" Sango asked quizically, scanning all the faces of the kids. "Are these friends of Kagome's?"

Miyu-chan
June 24th, 2005, 03:38 PM
OOC: Oh, okay! xD *is very relieved*

IC:
"Kanna is what happened here, she was attacking these pathetic excuses for human beings." Inuyasha replied, snickering.

Miroku sighed. Kanna escaped, and Inuyasha's little snide remark somewhat irritated him. But still - what was Kanna doing here in the first place? Miroku glanced at the 'present' people. Could it be because of them? They were giving off an awfully strange aura...

"Wh-wh-what are you?!" one of the girls stammered.

"He's InuYasha - just ignore that comment he made." Miroku said, smiling at the girl. "And I'm Miroku." he finished, rushing over to the girl and clasping her hands in his.

"Would you bear my child?" he asked, oblivious to anything else.

---

Sayoko glanced oddly at the monk who was clasping another girl's hands. Suddenly, she felt the odd sensation that someone was watching them... she glanced toward the forest, scanning the area. She saw nothing.

Me and my overactive imagination... she thought to herself, turning back to face the crowd.

Sorano
June 24th, 2005, 06:35 PM
"Would you bear my child?"

Sango turned around to see Miroku clutching the hand of a girl from the 'present'. Right away Sango's eyes widened, and a furious expression appeared on her face.
That womaniser, Sango thought, making her hand into a fist. He goes after every woman he sees! How ridiculous!

Sango quickly grabbed her Hiraikotsu, and snuck up behind Miroku. Within an instant, she was tapping him hard on the head with the tip of her large weapon.
You pervert, Sango said, tapping harder with every hit. Dont you EVER learn!?

-[-]-

Itoko peeked behind the tree, and studied the characters before her for a few moments. Yes, some of these people were exactly like her. The others, she found rather interesting. Itoko dug in her bag, and found her camera that she had previously used for her photography class. Quickly she held the camera up to her eye and snapped a shot of the man with dog ears, and the three people who had just arrived. She then quickly ducked back behind the tree.
I hope they didnt see the flash! she thought, tucking the camera back into her bag. She pondered a few moments on what could be happening. After seeing people like herself there, she didnt feel as frightened as before, but stillwhat was she doing here?

Miyu-chan
June 24th, 2005, 07:20 PM
Just as Miroku was waiting eagerly for the girl's answer, he felt a rhythmical tapping on his head. It was pretty painful, and soon all Miroku could see were stars in his eyes.

You pervert, Sango said furiously, tapping harder with every hit. Dont you EVER learn!?

Miroku smiled weakly at Sango. "Sorry Sango - I just couldn't resist. This young lady here was so irresistable." he said, smiling at the girl. "But don't worry, you'll always be the number one in my heart." Miroku said smiling, as he looked pointedly at Sango.

Mari
June 24th, 2005, 08:25 PM
Armony, oblivious to everything that had occurred, could only stare at the group and nod occasionally, pretending to understand everything they were talking about. Her head was spinning, literally, with all the information they've spoken of.

Okay, so, Armony pondered, lightly smacking her head. First, there was this cute but scary little girl with a scarier mirror, then, a big red doggy-man appeared and tried to kill the little girl. Then the doggy-man asked if 'we were from the present' and now, a monk is asking if the girl wants to bear his child or something! If she didn't know better, she would have guessed that her eyes were really spiraling in bewilderment.

"Excuse me, but, who's from the 'present' again?" She asked to no one in particular, ready to explode in any second now.

Distracting her from her bizarre train of thoughts, Armony whirled around as she could have sworn that a light flashed from behind. But then again, she thought that it was her head finally starting to melt. Her curiosity said otherwise, though, and she found herself staring at a tree, as she could see right through it.

Trainer Kat
June 25th, 2005, 03:02 AM
OOC: I am sorry, my internet doesn't seem to be working right. I'm at my friend's house right now. It should be back up sometime today.

Sorano
June 25th, 2005, 07:24 AM
"Sorry Sango - I just couldn't resist. This young lady here was so irresistable." Miroku said. "But don't worry, you'll always be the number one in my heart." Miroku said smiling at Sango.

Although Sango could feel heat rush to her cheeks as Miroku said this, the fury still remained.
"The nerve of you!" Sango said, slamming down on his head with her Hiraikotsu. "Are you saying that I'm jealous!? As if!"

-[-]-

Itoko listened the the group's conversation attentively. They seemed friendly enough; maybe she should introduce herself.

"Um, excuse me..." Itoko said, stepping shyly out from behind the tree. "My name is Itoko, and I seem to be lost...where are we?"
As Itoko said this, her lip seemed to quiver slightly, attempting to hold back the tears.

Miyu-chan
June 25th, 2005, 04:54 PM
"Excuse me, but, who's from the 'present' again?" someone asked.

Sayoko turned back to face the person. I think were all from the present except for him- she pointed to the doggy-man. and them- she pointed to the trio who just arrived. Then her attention was drawn back to the monk and the girl. This is going to be interesting she thought.

Miroku watched her reaction to his words. He stretched out his arms, as if he was hoping that Sango was going to embrace him. He could already picture it in his mind He watched eagerly as her face glowed red. But her fury still remained.

"The nerve of you! Are you saying that I'm jealous!? As if!" She yelled, as she brought her Hiraikotsu down on Mirokus head. Thankfully, Miroku had a strong head, or else hed be dead by now.

Sango you should try to be gentler he moaned softly into the ground as the hitting subsided.

Sayoko watched amusingly at their quarrel. This couple seemed to have a very strong connection. Just then, a girl stepped out behind the trees in the forest.

"Um, excuse me... My name is Itoko, and I seem to be lost...where are we?"

Hi Itoko, Im Sayoko. She replied, smiling somewhat assuredly in response. We seem to be in Japan still she trailed off, thinking about the bizarre situation.

Mari
June 25th, 2005, 11:04 PM
I think were all from the present except for him- A girl stated as she pointed to the Doggy-Man-san. and them- The girl continued, pointing to the trio who had just arrived.

"Oh, so," Armony mused, "we're in the past right now!" She grinned, glad at her realization of the matter.

At that moment, a girl appeared from behind, calling out meekly to the group. She looked rather timid and she spoke with utmost kindness and softness. Tears were welling up her eyes, though, making Armony a bit gloomy.

After the girl, Sayoko, introduced herself to the girl, Armony followed, smiling brightly, and with assurance, at her.

"Hiya, Itoko! My name is Armony, it's a pleasure to meet you." She turned to the other girl and grinned brightly at her as well.

Sorano
June 26th, 2005, 01:23 PM
Sango you should try to be gentler, Miroku moaned after she stopped hitting him with her Hiraikotsu.

"Is that so?" Sango twitched. "Well in my opinion, you should be less gentler".

-[-]-

Hi Itoko, Im Sayoko. a girl replied, smiling. We seem to be in Japan still
We are still in Japan? What a relief... Itoko thought, sighing. But that still didnt tell her how she was going to get home and what was truely going on.

"Hello Sayoko...Armony", Itoko said, bowing. "It is my pleasure to meet you". Itoko's voice was soft, indicating that she was still shy around these people. She thought that was natural...I mean, who wouldnt be shy surrounded by all these strange people~?

Kurosaki
June 26th, 2005, 05:38 PM
"Present? Past? I'm so confused!" I sighed to myself as I was trying to listen to all of the conversations going on at once. "Someone tell me straight, where the hell are we!"

"The Feudal Era is what I guess you people would call it." InuYasha answered as he scratched his right dog here with his right claw, watching every movement, and flinching when Sango hit Miroku. "So what are we supposed to do with them. Miroku? Sango? And where the hell did Kagome get to?" Suddenly, Naraku's scent became strong once more.

Miyu-chan
June 26th, 2005, 06:31 PM
"Is that so?" Sango twitched. "Well in my opinion, you should be less gentler".

Miroku sighed, and brushed off the dust on his robes.

Meanwhile Sayoko smiled brightly at the two girls. Suddenly, Inuyasha spoke, The Feudal Era is what I guess you people would call it." Sayokos smile dropped. The Feudal Era? How were they supposed to get back?

Inuyasha continued, "So what are we supposed to do with them. Miroku? Sango? And where the hell did Kagome get to?"

We should wait till Kagome-sa

Suddenly, Narakus presence was overwhelming, making Miroku stop in his sentence. His voice dropped to a slight murmur as he said, Hes back, isn't he?"

Kurosaki
June 28th, 2005, 06:52 PM
OOC: Sorry I'm late guys, I've been busy x.x

IC: Out of nowhere, I got this terrible feeling that consumed my body. It was like being frozen with fear, only it also felt like something was pushing down on me.

"Figures, Naraku's demonic energy may be too much for these guys." InuYasha laughed as he spun around, looking for the location of the demonic energy. "Everyone get ready!"

Shiney
June 30th, 2005, 07:21 AM
I grimaced as I felt a weight almost press down on me, and a near-senseless fear. But I had gone through something similar to this before, I had a chronic depression. However, this was many times worse. I wasn't at my best, that was for sure, but I wasn't about to break... "Demonic energy? You must be joking." I said, a slight hint of irish accent coming into my voice.

Abskull
June 30th, 2005, 03:22 PM
Myasaki noticed everyone getting ready.
"Who is this, Naraku? What the heck is going on, anyway?! I'm so confused!"
Myasaki rubbed her head, and lifted her fists. She's fought bullies before, this guy shouldn't be tough at all.

Miyu-chan
July 1st, 2005, 12:03 PM
"Everyone get ready!" Inuyasha yelled.

Miroku tensed up, clutching his staff tightly, well aware of the kazaana in his right hand. Will this be the day Naraku dies?

Sayoko tensed as well, feeling a bit overwhelmed from the demonic energy. This air it feels so evil she said aloud, shivering.