View Full Version : Third Heaven

Pages : 1 [2]

July 10th, 2005, 8:21 PM
OOC: *cough* Double post*cough*triple post*
IC: "Max, let's get out of here!" I ran over to the computer and took out a pokeball shaped flashdrive that fits into a pokedex as well as a laptop. I put the flashdrive computer and put all the data on it. "Torunaza, thanks for the info and we will help you get rid of Dark Force, but I will not let you ressurect Phoenax." I mounted Pidegot and threw a file at Torunaza. "This seems to be the only way to hget rid of Dark Force! Use it wisely!"

Electric Hero
July 10th, 2005, 8:26 PM
ooc: *cough* all of them erased *cough* XD

ic: "yeah!" I replied to Reily as I jumped on Pidgeot. "back to the tower Pidgeot!" I commanded to my flying pokmon. We took off and we were flying on the sea, reaching the tower. "So Reily, what did Torunaza told you?" I asked him. My Pikachu was asleep... on Pidgeot's neck.

July 10th, 2005, 8:43 PM
Munchy popped out of his pokeball. Munchy sat on my lap. "Well Max, apparently Dark Force is the leader of the Secret Syndicate. He wants me to help him get rid of him, because he plans to use one of The Dark Phoenix, Phoenax's, black feathers to create a doom's day device to take over the world. Torunaza says he thinks he should just use Phoenax to rule the Earth, but I am going to help Torunaza get ri of Dark Force and not ressurect Phoenax." I began to pet Muncy as he fell asleep. "Phoenax, can only be ressurected if someone of pure evil puts in all of the twelve keys. We have to stop Dark Force, then Torunaza." Suddenly, a giant pokemon appeared in the sky... It was a Skarmory. "You guys okay?" I looked over to see our samurai friend Jin riding his Skarmory. "Jin, you found us?"

Electric Hero
July 10th, 2005, 9:45 PM
"that's a good plan" I replied. Pidgeot started to slow a bit when Jin's Skarmory found us. "what's up, Jin?" I said to Jin with a smile. "Yeah, we are fine, Jin... thanks for asking" I added. Pikachu started fell deeper in his dreams. I don't have anything against it... Pidgeot's feathers were soft.

July 10th, 2005, 10:56 PM
"Whats taking them so long?Something better not of happened!"

*Terry slid down to the floor and felt something budge in his pocket,He pulled out what seemed to be a bluish pokenav.He smacked his face and asked himslef why he didnt think of this early.He opened it and selected Reily's number.*

*Umbre walked over and tilted its head.It really had no idea what was going on.He walked over to Terry who petted him.*

July 11th, 2005, 9:42 AM
My pokenav began to ring. "Hi, Terry we're on our way back. I will fill you guys and Teresa in when I get back to the Advocate Tower. I got to go, so I will talk to you when we get back. Okay, see you later!" I hung up my pokenav. "Okay, we have to figure out how to capture Rukario and the rest of The Guardians of Third Heaven and defeat Dark Force." Jin boarded Pidegot and Put Skarmory back in his pokeball. "Guys, I have never even seen Dark Force. I doubt we can beat him. Well I mean I hope we can, but no one has so far. They say that if you know Dark Force's true identity, you will be horrified to know who he is. I say we need to find him, and follow him to where he lives." Munchy looked down and saw we are right above the tower. "Max, we need to descend now."

Electric Hero
July 11th, 2005, 11:22 AM
"why would we be horrified by his identity? do you expect him to say 'Luke...' I mean, 'Jin... I am your father'?" I replied. Yeah... I know it was a bad joke... but I was just kidding. "Sorry... so... what are we going to do first? have all the keys and pokmon needed to be in Third Heaven or get rid of Dark Force?" I asked Reily and Jin. We were above the tower and Pidgeot landed on the battlefield... it was the only nice spot to land.

July 11th, 2005, 11:32 AM
Jin looked at Max with an angered face. "Max, this is no joke! Dark Force is a inhuman, he supposedly has a family that hate Dark Force,but doesn't know it is him. He is completely evil. I heard he has the ability to destroy things just by looking at them!" I looke at Jin. "Maybe we should get the pokemon and the keys and let Dark Force and the rest of The Syndicate find us. If they do, at least they can't trap us in a bind."

July 11th, 2005, 11:36 AM
*Terry was about to fall alseep and take a nap when he noticed that a pidgeot had landed in the battlefield.He saw Jin and Reily get off, followed by Max.Terry sighed and grunted at their timing.He got up and ran up to them.*

"Hey,guys!What happened?"

Electric Hero
July 11th, 2005, 11:39 AM
"There's no way a person can destroy things just looking at them! ... even if it is inhuman... oh well... I'll try to be serious when talking about this" I replied. I woke up my Pikachu and we got down from my Pidgeot. "thanks a lot Pidgeot... you need a rest" I said to my pokmon. He made his cry like saying 'your welcome' and then I returned him to his pokeball.

July 11th, 2005, 12:05 PM
"Hey Terry, Max, could you explain to Terry and the rest of the gang what we had discovered." I wlked back into the tower non-chalantly and Celine looked at me. "Reily, are you alright?" I grinned. "I am okay, I am just happy that Torunaza no longer has me captured. Anyway, Teresa, I would like to continue our battle! Bengy, once again, I choose you!" My silver tailed Milotic appeared out of the ball. "Bengy, create a huge pool and hid himself within.

July 11th, 2005, 12:09 PM
Trista on Flygon circled above the arena. They landed as Max, Jin, and Reily were talking about the dark force. It didn't sound good to her. If the Dark Force is so evil why would he want the key to Third Heaven? It seems like some one like him would hate a place like Third Heaven. But then again, that would be why he wouldn't want anyone to have it. If it's paradise it would be paradise for him to and if not he would just not want anyone to go to Third Heaven so he could control people." Trista shrugged. She wasn't sure if what she was saying made sense even to her. But then again she had her mind on the DarkForce and wasn't really thinking.

July 11th, 2005, 12:21 PM
I decided to wait for Reily to make the first move. That way, I could think of something to do.

July 11th, 2005, 12:32 PM
"Bengy, do what you did before Vulpix! Pull it into the water and don't let it struggle!" Bengy jumped out of the water and used his tail to wrap around Vulpix and pull it down into the deep. "Now can you think of a way to get out of this one Teresa?" Celine looked at me in disgust. "Pull Vulpix out of the water this instant, young man! That is completely unfair, Reily." I looked at Jin and he nodded to pull out Vulpix. I shurgged my shoulder. "Fine, Bengy, pull up Vulpix!" Bengy surfaceed and threw Vulpix at the wall and went back under water.

Electric Hero
July 11th, 2005, 2:26 PM
"oh well... Torunaza 'kidnapped' Reily to tell him something. Dark Force, is someone that is extremely powerful, and will resurrect the Phoenix to use him. Torunaza asked Reily to help him to get rid of Dark Force... our secret plan is to keep our search for Third Heaven and somehow defeat Dark Force and get rid of the Secret Syndicate" I explained to everyone else. I returned to my seat when the battle started again.

July 11th, 2005, 4:17 PM
"Vulpix, use focus energy until Bengy comes back up!" I said, so Reily couldnt hear me. I looked at him, and he had not heard me. It has to come up sometime... I thought, slightly smiling.

July 11th, 2005, 6:35 PM
"I only heard that it has to come up sometime, and all I have to say is...No, he doesn't! Most Milotic spend their whole lives underwater and I trained him to attack while under water. Teresa, you may be part of the team, but Bengy and I lose to no one! Bengy use prepare the attak to counter anything she does!" Bengy began to glow and waited. "You will not win with this attack I began to unfold!"

July 12th, 2005, 4:54 AM
"But the battle has to contunue!" I said. I began to try and see wat they were doing, but I didnt see anything. "Vulpix, keep on that focus energy! For the battle to continue, Bengy has to come up." I smiled at my plan.

July 12th, 2005, 7:29 AM
"Well crud.This is going to take a LONG time.*Yawn*Someone wake me when its over.Hopefully I'll get to battle then."

*Terry went back to the hall where he had prevouisly waited for Reily.He had a clear view of the battle as he petted Umbre and started to doze off.*

July 12th, 2005, 9:53 AM
"Use Focus Energy against Vulpix! You no exactly what to do to a Vulpix!" Bengy picked up his tail and used Iron Tail to throw it up in the air then use Hydro Pump. "I have had enough of this battle." Said Celine. "I declare Chris the winner,because this battle is becoming tediuos and its only the first, so since Reily has morew pokemon, he has one the battle. " I gave Teresa my hand to shake hands. "Teresa, let's go to sit down until I have tgo battle again." I put Bengy back in his pokeball. "I am sorry I had to go all out on you, but I needed to win." Celine took out a ballot. The next two to battle are Terry and Marisa."

July 12th, 2005, 9:58 AM
"Ah...Im just dissapointed that I lost..." I said, smiling. "Nice battle though!"

July 12th, 2005, 11:01 AM
*Terry was sounding napping when he herad his name.He woke up and sprung up.Umbre jumped at his quick reation was about to use confuse ray when he decided to wasnt to serious.Terry came out and went over to his side of the battlefield.*

"Finally!Who am I fighting again?"

Electric Hero
July 12th, 2005, 11:18 AM
"why!!? I wanted to fight! ... ahh!! this is not fair... after the whole day of being staring at that boring battle and after saving Reily, I still have to wait more!? geez..." I expressed as I stood up to say all that, and sat down again with my arms crossed. Pikachu was beside me, he was excited by the battles... bu I was bored.

July 12th, 2005, 12:35 PM
Celine called again. "Terry, you will be battleing Marisa! She was champ last year and the year before and she is only the age of twelve!" A girl with pigtaile, a teddy bear, and dress like a doll appeared on stage. "I wanna battle now!" I looked annoyed. "Please don't tell me, Terry is battleing her next!" Celine started to laugh. "This is my daughter, Marisa! She is an expert battler and she as never lost!" Marisa looked at Terry. "This kid can't beat me! He doesn't even look tough!" I slapped my face. "Wow, what a twerp! Terry, mop the floor with her!"

July 12th, 2005, 1:56 PM
"Good God...spoild brat." I muttered, looking at the little girl. "A year younger than me, and she acts like that!?" I sat down, and waited for the battle to start.

July 12th, 2005, 2:01 PM
*Terry slumped his head at what happened.Umbre giggled as he stood beside him.*

"Your kidding right?Gezz,some tournment this must be.To think I was all hyped up.But I'm going with my gut and not holding back!....And what do you mean I dont like tough!?"

Celine-"The battle randomizer will choose who will make the first moves.Not like it matters....Marisa will still win.."

"Whatever....Lets just hope tiny doesnt get nightmares,"

Marisa-"Hey I'm not that short!"

"er right....."

*The battle randomize spun round and round and stopped on Terry.Terry snickers and grabbed a pokeball form the back of his belt.*

"I think we'll start this off with alittle drakness action,Go!Asbol!"

Electric Hero
July 12th, 2005, 2:02 PM
"c'mon Terry... show her who orders the others here... well... that's me but anyway" I joked. I kept sitting there. "Reily... is there a place to train? here in the tower... to train with my pokmon before my battle." I asked Reily. Pikachu jumped when he heard the word 'train'.

July 12th, 2005, 2:44 PM
"Yeah, the tower training hall is on the seventh floor. I really wanna see Terry toss that little Marisa girl aside!" Marisa stared at us. "You better be nice to me! I may be twelve, but I would not of won the last two Advocate Tower tournements in a row! I coose you, Salamence!" Marisa took a pokeball out of her teddy bear and threw out a Salamence. "Salamence, use your Flamethrower on Absol!" Salamence raised its head and attacked Absol, but completely missed. "Okay, Salamence, don't be nervous try again!" Salamence tried and reared its head and started to attack Absol.

Electric Hero
July 12th, 2005, 2:54 PM
"thanks... c'mon Pikachu" I said as I stood up and went to the stairs. Pikachu followed me. After walking some floors, I reched the training hall. "everyone! come out!" I called everyone out. Charizard, Pidgeot, Scyther, and Haunter. "Pikachu, you with Scyther. Scyther, try to hit Pikachu. Charizard, you with Haunter... try burn him. That makes Pidgeot... you with me" I said to everyone. Pikachu started to avoid all the attacks from Scyther. Charizard used ember and flamethrower against Haunter. And I grabbed a pair of gloves. "c'mon... peck" I said to Pidgeot. I didn't stayed there, I mvoed so Pidgeot would be faster running, too. Some ways of training like this made the pairs more experienced in their tasks to do. I trained with my pokmon, too. It's a way to be with them.

July 12th, 2005, 3:11 PM
".....Right.Dodge and use Sword's dance!"

*Asbol moved to the side and doged the flamethower.It let out a werid cry and spon around its head.It closed its eyes and got stood on hinf legs.It then lifted one leg and spoun around.Terry could hear the crowd mocking this stupid attack,not kn0owing it was Terry's serect stargey.Asbl stopped and opened its eyes.iIt got back on all fours.Its claws seemed sharper and much larger.*

"Heh heh..now use slash attack!"

July 12th, 2005, 3:23 PM
"Salamence dodge and use your Swords dance then use an Earthquake!" Marisa's Salamence used a Sword's Dance after a graceful dodege. "Your little Absol can't beat Salamence and it's Earthquake!" Salamence smashed the ground with an Earthquake. Marisa's huge Dragon created another quake that like mine, destroyed the same support beam I destroyed earlier in my battle. "Marisa, I told Chris not to use that attack, you can't either!" Marisa started to cry and Salamence went over to comfort her. "It's okay Sala, Let's just beat Terry and we can go get a snack."

July 12th, 2005, 3:29 PM
"This is just plain werid..Use a Shadow ball attack!"

*Asbol stood back and opened its mouth.A black ball materlized and was hurled at Salamence.*

"Ok,Use another Swords dance!"

*Asbol stood up and startyed to spin around again.*

July 12th, 2005, 3:37 PM
"How dare you call me wierd? Sala, use your Hyper Beam and make sure you hit Absol in the head." Salamence charged a large, white beam in its mouth and blasted Absol. "Terry, you think I am wierd now?" Celine looked at her daughter. "Marisa, I doubt you can actually beat Terry at this point with Sala. I mean look at him." Sala was tired and looked like he was about to faint. "Oh Sala, I think I should use another pokemon before you faint." As Marisa took out her pokeball to put Sala back in, Sala flew up into the air used a Flamethrower. "If you still wanna battle, I will let you!"

July 12th, 2005, 3:50 PM
*Absol took both attacks and was starting tolook much like Sala.He panted and looked up at thedragon type pokemon.*

"...Your still werid.UAbsol,I know you can took that thing down,use areial ace!"

*Terry stuck his tounge out at Marisa in a playful way.Asbol dated foreward under Salamence and dissapered.It then reappered above it and hit it quickly with its head blade.It then diisapper again and reappered on the ground.*

July 12th, 2005, 4:06 PM
"Your not the only one with fast attacks! Sala, use your Aerial Ace and attack Absol head on and don't let it retaliate!" Sala assualted Absol with an Aerial Ace. "I doubt you can beat my very powerful Sala! By the way, I think you are the wierd one here. Absol can't beat Sala and you know it!" Sala rised up into the air and flew down. Its wings glowed and smashed his wings right into Absol.

July 12th, 2005, 4:29 PM
"So?I think being werid makes you different,which is a good thing.Asbol return!Hmhmhm lets try....Crawdaunt!Use ice beam!"

*Terry returned his Asbol with one hand and threw his Crawdaunt's dive ball with the other.It appered out of the ball and held its claw out.The claw charged a white,icey ball that was launched at Salamence.*

July 12th, 2005, 4:46 PM
" A little beam that can beat a dragon. Well you think you can beat Sala with that hmm..." Sala flew up and used a Hyper Beam to counter the Ice Beam. "Sala can take anything hou throw at him! He can never..." Suddenly, only after blasting Crawdaunt, Sala fell onto the floor. "Fine, I have other pokemon too! I coose you, Feral!" She threw a pokeball and out of the ball came a Feraligatr. "Feral use your Slash attack and attack Crawdaunt!"

July 12th, 2005, 5:08 PM
"You were saying?Crawdaunt use protect!"

*A yellow disk like barrier appeared infront ofCrawdaunt,blocking the slash attack.*

"Now use you sludge bomb!"

*Crawdaunt shot a purple blob from it clawand hit Ferligator's face.It blinded it for a moment.*

"Ok,Now use waterfall at the ground and then Brik break!"

*Crawdaunt put is 2 claws on the ground and shot water that boosted him up.He then fell on Feligator,hiting it with it claws.*

July 12th, 2005, 5:20 PM
"Feral, pick up Crawdaunt and hold it up in the air!" Feral picked up Crawdaunt and held it up in the air. "Now hold it and use Focus Punch!" Feral help Crawdaunt in his large hands and Puched Crawdaunt into the ceiling. "Terry, what were you saying?" Crawduant fell to the floor and Feral was next to it. "Feral, now use your Hyper Beam and hit it in the face!" Feral blasted Absol in the face with a Hyper beam. "Feral and I are gonna knock you out of this tournement! Terry, I will win, because I have a good luck charm." She toom it out... it was a key to Third Heaven. "This key is to the legendary Third Heaven and one day, I will go there with my pokemon. Now Feral, show him the power of our dream of Third heaven! Use your Focus Punch!"

July 12th, 2005, 5:29 PM
"Grh!USe protect!"

*Crawdaunt stayed on the floor as the feligator came charging at it.It was about to be hit by the focus punch when the protect stopped it.Crawdaunt slowy got up.*

"Darn...Hey,Marisa!I have an idea to make this more intresting.A little ager..."

*Terry took out his third heaven key from his his coat pocket.He moved it back and forth infront of his face.*

"I'll got one of those 'good luck charms' too.Lets bet them on whoever wins.ME and my friends need to get to third heaven before some...er...bad people do.If we dont beat them to it,it be all over for this world as we know it."

*Terry looked up at the sly for a few moments.*

"Crawdaunt use Ice beam!Frezze taht things legs and mouth!"

*Crawdaunt fried a beam that froze up both of Feral's legs and most of its face,unabling it to attack.Crawdaunt stepped back some that it was out of range from any attacks that could be used with its arms.*

"What do you think?"

July 12th, 2005, 5:36 PM
"Yeah, like I will really fall for that! Do you know how to use these keys? I will not just give you the key to Third Heaven! Feral use your, Hyper Beam again before it can protect itself again!" Feral charged it breath and blasted Crawdaunt again. "I don't think you will ever get to Third heaven! I mean only those who don't wish to ressurect Phoenax can go! I can tell that is what you want, isn't it Terry?" Marisa began to stare at Terry with anger.

July 12th, 2005, 5:39 PM
Trista watched the battle. It heated up quickly and she clutched her fists. "Come on Terry beat that brat." She muttered. Chikorita was jumping up and down and cheering with flags. "Where did you get those?" Chikorita shrugged and kept cheering. "Well as long as you didn't steal them. Come on Terry!" She shouted happily as his Crawdaunt disabled Marisa's Feraligatr.

July 12th, 2005, 5:49 PM
"Me?I have better things to do then to rule the world with some bird.If thats the way you like...fine...but I'm just trying to help.You better be careful,before that key gets in the wrong hands....Crawdaunt Ice beam!"

*Crawdaunt charged up an Ice beam attack that was shattered by the hyper beam.Both attacks were negated but the ice beam was slipt and froze up some of the battle field.Terry looked at Marisa's face as the hyperbeam failed.*

'You know...you remnded me of my kid brother...heck your bothe the same age.
Crawdaunt,lets try and warp this up with a Guillotine attack.Its legs are froze so it shouldnt be ableto doge it!"

*Crawdaunt held out its right claw.It glowed white as it absorbed enrgy.It ran over to Feligatar and prichered it with its claws.*

July 12th, 2005, 6:24 PM
"Feral, use Focus Punch on the ground!" Feral punched the ground and the Guillotine. "Now puch that sorry excuse for a lobster dish into next Tuesday!" I doubted that Marisa would win at first, but when I noticed that Terry was using full strength. "Terry, I will beat you no matter what! Feral, use your Hyper beam and attack Crawdaunt until it is no more battle in it!"

Electric Hero
July 12th, 2005, 6:31 PM
I finished training with Pidgeot... it was now Scyther's turn. "c'mon... give what you got" just as I finished that sentence, I was on the ground feeling pain over my whole body. [do you still want more?] asked Scyther in pokspeech. I stood up and shook my head. "nah... I'm fine... let's keep training" I replied.

July 12th, 2005, 6:37 PM
"Your a mean little twerp arent you...Crawdaunt return!I'm still going to beat you,I seriously cant be kicked out on the first round.Go Umbre!"

*Terry took out Crawdaunt's dive ball again and returned his crawdaunt.He sighed and singaled for his Umbre to go to battle.He was eager for some action.*

"Lets see if you can beat me strongest pokemon!Use zap cannon!"

*The hairs on Umbre stood up as he blasted Feligator with a power electric ball that hit its target,thanks to the its frozen legs.*

"IF that thing doesnt faint its in for a world of pain;Its about time I stop holding back on you...Marisa..."

July 12th, 2005, 6:49 PM
"You may ave tied, so I will admit you are more powerful then most of the other opponent I had since The great Torunaza, but I still think I can beat you! The Secret Syndicate even offered me a place in its Elit GForia group! I doubt you ca beat any of them!" Suddenly, Jin looked at me and I knew what he wads thinking. "I think Celine and Torunaza are not as Innoscent as they appear to be if she considered joining GForia." Marisa took out Feral's pokeball and put him back in. "Now for my most powerful pokemon, I choose you, Mimone." She threw a pokeball and a black Tyranitar appeared from it. "Minone is my most powerful pokemon and he can't be beaten! Mimone, use your Thunderbolt!" Mimone used a Thunderbolt that hit Umbre.

July 12th, 2005, 7:32 PM
"You claim me of being evil and trying to reive Phoenax when you've been asked to be one of the Secret Syndicate?!Gfloria is a shadow of what it was.We beat them and even got a friend out of them.We beat them.....just like I have to beat you!Umbre shake it off and use confuse ray!Umbre's defense is ALOT stronger then you may think,thats why its rings are a differnet,whitish color."

*Umbreon shook its head as it got over the thunderbolt.It sent a ray to Tyranitar.*

"Now use toxic and double team!"

*Tyranitar was posined and was losing health badly.The confuse ray made Umbreon appered to be in mutile copies.It used double team and made Tyranitar more confused then it was.*

July 12th, 2005, 7:49 PM
"Poison is somethig that Mimone can definitely endure with his high defense aswell! Mimone, use your Thunderbolt! Mimone hit Umber with a Thunderbolt that paralyzed it. "I doubt you can beat me now!" Mimone started to stamp around and attacked with a Hyper beam. "Mimone, I did not tell you to do anything!" Mimone was not listening it began to attack with random Hyper Beams. Jin and I tried to help Trista, Zidane,Teresa, and Maya out of our seats. "I don't think this place is safe anymore, but let's try to help everyone out." Marisa began to cry. "Dark Force did something to my Pupitar when I lent it to him. He said he could make it stronger. He did something to it!"

July 12th, 2005, 9:40 PM
"Tch.Thats what you get for trusting them.They're a bumch of scum and now we get to suffer...Lets see what we can do...Umbre try an iron tail!"

*Umbre stagered at first but jumped up and hit Tyranitar with an iron tail.The black Tyranitar continued with its rampage as it started to blast more and more hyper beam.*

"Just my luck!Listen,tiny either you recall that thing or I'll have to 'Put him down'."

*Terry saw the Tyranitar ingore all of Marisa's pleas.Umbre jumped up and jumped moonlight to heal itself.*

"Er...crud.Try a zap cannon!"

Electric Hero
July 12th, 2005, 10:14 PM
I heard many sounds in the battlefield and decided to go. "come everyone!" I called all of my pokmon but Pikachu, who jumped on my shoulders. I ran to the battlefield and saw a Tyranitar on a rampage. "Charizard! go and calm down Tyranitar! if needed, knock him out!" I called my Charizard and commanded. Charizard ran over to the Tyranitar, and after some seconds, he knew it wasn't going to calm down just like that. Charizard smacked his face with his tail and then used Fire Blast against him.

EDIT: I made the 300 post!! WOO!! XD... well... not including the plot XD

July 13th, 2005, 9:54 AM
Trista stood up and Chikorita jumped ot her shoulder. "You should never send a Pokemon into battle if you can't control it." She looked towards Reily and the others. "Yeah let's help everyone get out of here." A rogue Hyper Beam blasted very near to the stands. People were panicking. It was to be expected. "Flygon help us out!" Trista released Flygon and it flew over to the stand. "Fly around adn use Protect whenever aa Hyper Beam comes to close ot the stands!" Flygon nodded and began to zoom around the arena.

July 13th, 2005, 9:55 AM
"Max, I think we do need to knock out Mimone, Marisa's Tyranitar, now! Sanji, I choose you!" I threw my Kingdra's pokeball into the water created from my battle. "Sanji, use Hydro Pump and knock it out!" Sanji hit Mimone full blast, but it was still rampaging. "Sanji, I don't think that worked!" I turned to my friends. "Guys, I could use some help!" Jin walked up and threw a pokeball. "Go, Shonen!" Jin's black Scizor appeared. "Scizor, use Metal Claw and smash Mimone over the head!" Shonen hit Mimone on the head and Mimone was knocked out. Celine appeared from hiding. "Since my daughter has had her final pokemon knocked out, Terry is the winner is this round and moves on. Next up, will be Max , up against Antonio!"

July 13th, 2005, 9:59 AM
"Nice job guys." Said Trista as Flygon landed next to her. "And nice job Flygon. Take a rest before our battle k." Flygon nodded and Trista rturned him to his Pokeball. "I wonder how many people are still here." She turned and looked at the stands. More than she had expected. That was fine with her. "Well that's two crisises already. They'll probably be more trouble before this tournament is over." She took her seat again and Chikorita jumped from her shoulder to the edge of the stands and watched the battle begin.

July 13th, 2005, 11:33 AM
A man with blonde hair and the outfit of a popstar appeared on the stadium. "Now, where is my challenger named this "Max?" He does not sound that tough. "Please come and face me!" Marisa sat down next to Terry in the stands. "Well ifI couldn't beat you, my big brother will beat your friend!" Antonio said, "Mother, please call my challenger again!" I looked at Antonio. "Now, I remember! This guy is that popstar Antonio Vivio! He is not only a popstar that has won thousands of music awards, but he is a Gymleader of this city. He is actually a better trainer then, Marisa." Marisa cut in. "Yep, my big brother never loses! I doubt Max can beat my brother!" Antonio began to dance and sing. "I love to Dance and I love to sing! I am the greatest person to do these things!" I looked at Max. "Max, plese shut this guy up!"

Electric Hero
July 13th, 2005, 11:46 AM
I walked closer to my Charizard and looked if he was ok. "you ok Charizard?" I asked him and he nodded. Suddenly, I heard my name for the upcoming battle. finally... I tought... but suddenly I looked at my opponent. "you gotta be kidding me..." I expressed when I was beside Reily. "I'm not just going to shut him up... I'm going to make him cry" I replied. I returned my Charizard and I walked to the battlefield. Pikachu was behind me. I was ready, and looked at Antonio. I really would prefer that he chooses the first pokmon I tought.

July 13th, 2005, 12:01 PM
The battle randomizer began to start and it chose...Antonio first. "Fine, I will go first! I choose you, Charizard! I doubt you can beat my Charizard, Max! For I hid a key to Third Heaven in my shirt collar and with this good luck charm, I will not lose!" Celine was very happy. "I may have a daughter that is a loser, but my son can never lose! He is the invincible Antonio!" Marisa looked at the floor from her seat and starterd to cry. "Reily, why does my mommy hate me?' I put my head against her head. "No she doesn't you mom is just mean!" I turned to Celine with anger. "How could you say this to your owen daughter?" Celine said "Well she lost. She is a loser and my son is not." Marisa began to cry even hardr. "Marisa, you wanna come eith us?" Marisa began to smile. "Okay, Reily, but can I go get us some ice cream?" I smailed back "Okay, but I will go with you? Max, can you take this guy down before we get back?" Antonio started to sing. "I will win, not Max! My sister has turned her back!"

Electric Hero
July 13th, 2005, 12:19 PM
"you bet Reily!" I said to Reily as he went with Merisa to buy some ice cream. "stop singing rockstar... because you are going down!" I said to Antonio. shoot!! I forgot to bring Kingler with me!! I'm such a moron! I tought as I looked at Antonio's Charizard, anyway... I have searched and noticed the electric type pokmon are super effective against Charizard for being a flying pokmon... oh well... it does 200% of damage... I love being a geek. "Pikachu! let's go! let's shock him!" I commanded as my Pikachu ran into the battlefield. Pikachu was infront of the charizard... ready to counter any attack.

July 13th, 2005, 12:24 PM
"Hmhmhm*Sigh* and I thought that Marisa was werid.....Oh well atleast I get some rest for now."

*Terry sat back as he wa about to fall asleep.Umbre quickly ran over and jumped on his stomach with a look on his face.He didnt want his trainer to be acting so lazy.*

"Gee,thanks.If its that much of a bother,I guess I'll watch."

*Umbre smiled as he curled up into a ball and sleept in Terry's lap.*

July 13th, 2005, 12:34 PM
Marisa and I went to the ice cream stand on the eleventh floor and bought everyone some ice cream. Then I noticed a giant television screen. Hey Marisa,what exactly is that thing?" Marisa licked some of her strawberry ice cream and responded. "Its the viomontron! This is the device that allows people to watch the battles that go on in the Advocate Tower at all times. Hey Max and Antonio's battle has begun let's go watch!" Marisa and I grabbed all the Ice Cream and ran upstairs. "Hey guys, everyone take your ice cream! We bought enough for trainers and pokemon! Hey Max, here is the ice cream!" I threw a cone to him. "Marise, why didn't you buy me any? I am your brother and not your friendy!" Marisa loked at him. "Well you are running out of rymes aren't you?" Antonio turned to Charizard. "Chariazard, use flamethrower on Max's Pikachu and burn it up!"

Electric Hero
July 13th, 2005, 12:44 PM
ooc: on your Pikachu? ... wow... I didn't know Charizards had Pikahcus attached to them.

ic: "Pikachu! use agility to avoid the flamethrower!" I commanded my pokmon. Pikachu avoided the flamethrower running against Charizard. "now use spark!" I added. Pikachu was surrounded by electricity and hit Charizard. "Pikachu! get away from him and use thunderbolt!" I commanded. Pikachu quickly ran away from his foe and looked at him. He charged the attack and launched the thunderbolt against him... I was sure it hit him.

July 13th, 2005, 12:55 PM
OOC: You know what I was talking about and I edited the post.XD
IC: "Charizard, please show him your true form!" Charizard started to shrink and turn into a small pink blob. "Max, I knew you had a pikachu, so I decided to test you! This is not my real Charizard...This is my little Ditto!" His ditto started to meck pikachu and tranformed into pikachu. "Now wen have mouse verses mouse. The question is though, which mouse is better? The original or the copy. Ditto use your Thunderbolt!"

Electric Hero
July 13th, 2005, 4:57 PM
"You think you're going to win with that? ... Pikachu, rise your tail and lay on the ground!" I commanded and Pikachu obeyed. "by the by... how did you know I had a Pikachu?" I asked Antonio. "Pikachu! use Slam!" Pikachu got up and ran against his foe with incredible and speed and jumped to make more momentum and slammed ditto's face with his tail.

July 13th, 2005, 5:09 PM
"I had inside information. For you see, I am not only the two things you already know, but our father is a head in the Secret Syndicate! They collected this information and fixed the tournement. We had all the information. Except, we did not give Marisa any information, because we thought she would lose anyway! Anyway, The syndicate gave me permission to access their file on you and all the rest of your friends. GForia losing to you helped me quite alot. Sarah helped me make a strategy against you! In fact she taught me how to beat you! Ditto turn into a Kingdra!" I hit myself. "Antonio, stop copying my pokemon!" Antonio scoffed. "Hey, Sarah just taught me how to take revenge for her. Anyway, Pikachu use Thunder bolt on Max's Pikachu's tail!" Ditto-Pikachu made a clear hit on Max's pokemon.

July 13th, 2005, 5:17 PM
"So maybe thats way I found this tournament so easily.I wonder...."

*Terry finshed eating ice cream and went to wash his hands.Umbre followed him and Terry washed him up aswell.Terry the came back and went over to Reily and whispered to him.*

"I'm not one to judge a book by its cover but maybe we should be careful....with Marisa and maybe,....Jin..I dont know.This might ALL be planned.Then again I'm probably just worrying to much.Tiny over there seems to be too friendly all of the sudden..."

*Terry sighed and sat back down.Umbre jumped up on to his lap and started to curl up in a ball again.He quickly dozed off.*

Electric Hero
July 13th, 2005, 5:28 PM
I was surprised that Antonio said all that. My mind was focused on the battle, and suddenly noticed that my Pikachu recieved a thunderbolt on his tail and stayed on the ground. "Pikachu! are you alright?" I asked my pokmon. Electricity started to surround my Pikachu, and he stood slowly... recovered. "Pikachu...?" My Pikachu turned around... ready to fight. "I understand... Pikachu! Thunder!" I commanded. My Pikachu's energy was re-filled... his energy was too much... and he was ready to use all of it. My Pikachu started to show more and mroe electricity until finally... clouds started to be above us... and a powerful lightning hit the copycat. "Pikachu! now use thunderbolt!" I added. Pikachu was happy, and launched a really powerful thunderbolt against the foe.

July 13th, 2005, 5:44 PM
Jin looked at the ground and started to wipe his eyes. "Terry, if you don't trust me, I will take my leave." I turned to Terry. "Terry, they all hate both Jin and Marisa!" Marisa went over and screamed at the top of her lungs to Terry, "I can't believe you don't trust me! My family abandoned me, I did not know what The Secret Syndicate was even doing! They told me you guys wanted to ressurect Phoenax and that is why I joined this year for the tounement to get rid of you. Then Reily explained how that you guys just want to go to Third Heaven and get rid Of Dark Force." Suddenly Antonio cut in. "That's right! Jin is a traitor and I am going to replace him! Also, we manipulated my sister into believeing you guys were evil!" Marisa held her bear close to her. "Reily, I wanna go home and get my things! I am leaving this awful family and going to prove to Terry I am not evil." Jin cut in. "Marisa it is not that easy to gain trust. Terry doen't trust anyone he does not know for along time! Sorry Terry, but I want to know right here and now!" Jin stared down at Terry and Marisa. "Okay, guys knock it off! I am sick of you guys fighting over this!" Antonio started to sing again. "I am going to in! Ditto use your fins!" Ditto Kingdra began to use it's fin to use Ice Beam.

July 13th, 2005, 5:55 PM
"Well that worked.."

*Terry had a very un needed grin on his face as he saw Marisa and Jin's reastions.*

"The two of you can calm down,I do trust you."

*Terry leaned back continued to watch Antonio sing for a moment.He then turned back to Jin and Marisa.*

"I plan things ahead.I wanted toknow that little piece of information that you clown of a brother said.Sorry 'tiny',I didnt mean anything bad out of it.No hard feeling Jin,I just needed to check something."

*Umbre looked at Terry un happily at what he just pulled off.I worked but it was rather mean.He went near Marisa and nudge her with his nose.*

Electric Hero
July 13th, 2005, 6:01 PM
"Pikachu! use agility and land on Kingdra!" Pikachu barely dodged the Ice Beam and jumped and landed on Kingdra. "Pikachu! use thunderbolt and then use your tail to call the lightnings!" Pikachu raised his tail and thunders were heard. Meanwhile the lightnings were being created, Pikachu was shocking the copycat with thunderbolts, until two powerful lightnings hit Pikachu, and the same power hit Kingdra. Pikachu fell to the ground... in pain... he had too many electricity... I knew that ditto wasn't enough powerful as Pikachu, so Pikachu needed to free as mush electricity as he needed to get rid of the copycat. "Pikachu! try to focus on ditto! focus then release!" I said to my Pikachu, Pikachu tried to do and released a powerful electrical current against the copycat. Pikahcu had enough electricity, that the very ground was electrified.

July 13th, 2005, 6:03 PM
"It's alright wierdo and samurai." Jin came in. "I forgive you too, but I guess I can understand if you feel insecure about me joining the team." Antonio began to grin. "I am, so touched by this display. However, Ditto-Kingdra and I want to end this! Ditto use Hydro Pump the way Sarah taught you!" Ditto went under the lake I had created in my battle and made a huge Hydro Pump. I rubbed my head. "I'm sorry I made that lake, Max! I think you can win though!' Antonio grinned and laughed. "Pikachu can't win in fight. That is definitely its blight!" Sang Antonio. "As you can see your Pikachu, can't go underwater! I will win."

Electric Hero
July 13th, 2005, 6:10 PM
"Pikachu!... use agility and get in the lake!" Pikachu, even with all the energy in him, he ran into the lake and, swam to the surface. "Pikachu! release all your energy NOW!" Pikachu obeyed. It took .0001 seconds to focus to release all of the un-needed energy. "hey Antonio... what rhymes with shocked?" I joked as I saw Pikachu releasing all the un-needed energy in the lake where the copycat was.

July 13th, 2005, 6:17 PM
Antonio began to sing again. "I have a dragon and I can change into something more powerful like that. I can make it a cat, a bat, a rat!" He stopped ryming and began to talk normally. "In fact the rat sounds most appealing! Ditto turn into Sandslash and use Earthquake!" Ditto took all of the electricity then turned into a Sandslash and created a quake that destroyed another support beam. "I told you sister and now I am telling you! Don't use that attack!" Antonio sighed. "Yes, mother! I will not use that attack. Sandslash, use Slash and slam your claw right into Pikachu!" Sandslash was about to, it fainted. "What did you do to my Ditto?"

Electric Hero
July 13th, 2005, 6:21 PM
"um... I knocked him out... wrong... Pikachu knocked him out... he just couldn't resist too many electricity... he took too much before transforming into Sandslash..." I replied to Antonio. "so... I ask you again Antonio... what rhymes with shocked?" I kept joking and Pikachu walked back with me. "you did well Pikachu... let's see what's Antonio's next pokmon and I'll make a plan... but meanwhile... stay strong" I whispered to my Pikachu so Antonio wouldn't hear.

ooc: Akio123... we are having fun... but I'll go and eat something... so... while I'm offline... don't make any attacks against me... that's cheating... that's stabbing while the other is turning your back at you.. its... oh well... I think you understand XD... *eats and gets offline*

July 13th, 2005, 6:40 PM
"You are good, but I am better! I coose you Snorlax!" A huge Snorlax appeared from his pokeball. "As you can see, my gym specializes in normal type pokemon! I leave you to make the first move, since I am ready." I waited for Max to make the first move and I went to go get a drink. Marisa went with me. "Marisa, I need to ask yo a question. Where did you meet Dark Force and how did he make your tyranitar stronger?" Marisa looked down. "I had to meet him one day. He disguised himself as my teacher at school. he told me I can have power if I lend him Tyranitar. I did not know what came over me. I handed him Mimone's ball and he returned it the next day and it had become black. He told me the power of Phoenax and Cardis..." I was shocked. "You do know what this means right." She was stricken with fear. "He ressurected Cardis?"

Electric Hero
July 13th, 2005, 9:11 PM
I tought very well before making a choice. "Pikachu! come back! Charizard!" I returned my Pikachu behind me and called my Charizard. "Charizard! use Heat Wave!" Charizard started to make the whole battlefield a hell... just for the heat. The main heat was focused in Snorlax, and I knew Heat Wave had a lot of power... so I decided to start with it.

July 14th, 2005, 10:54 AM
"Snorlax move out of the way and use Thunder Punch!" I noticed for a very heavy pokemon, Antonio's Snorlax was very strong. "Max, I don't think you were expecting that from a Snorlax! Snorlax, Now Thunderpunch his Charizard in the head" Snorlax used Thunderpunch and completely paralyzed Charizard. "Snorlax, now keep punching it until it is knocked out!" Snorlax let out a barage of punches knoicking out Charizard. Celine, then walked on stage. "Charizard is no longer fit to battle! Snorlax is the winner!" Antonio scoffed. "We each have two pokemnon left! Choose wisely, my opponent!"

July 14th, 2005, 1:56 PM
"Intresting......this amrecian idol reject isnt half bad.He is a gym leader but still.Max better not lose this,this tounrament's fixed so I dont think the next round is any easier."

*Terry croosed his arms and put on a more serious face.Umbreon titled his head and walked around Trista's legs before stopping and looking at the battle.*

"Hmhmhm.....Reily has one key,so do I and Zidane.Jin gave Alana one and Marisa has one.So does her brother.That makes six and the one in New Bark town is seven.We now how to get sven out of twelve and we have 4 in our hands.we also have acess to one more and know where the other two or...hmhmhm"

Electric Hero
July 14th, 2005, 2:27 PM
"interesting... I forgot Snorlax moved so fast too... Pikachu! go and use Focus Punch!" I said. Pikachu got a bit afraid of Snorlax before entering the battlefield, "Pikachu... you will win... trust me..." I said to him and he smiled. He got into the battlefield running and he started to focus. After some seconds, he ran against Snorlax and used Focus Punch. Knowing that it had an incredible power, and being Snorlax a normal-type pokmon... it was going to hurt.

July 14th, 2005, 3:09 PM
"Snorlax, I know you can beat Pikachu! Use your Earthquake with the last of your strength!" Snorlax jumped up to the top of the tower with its body and created a giant crater in the tower that destroyed the floor and the floor under us. Pikachu looked like it had been in much shock or knocked out. Celine came on stage again. "This is your last warning! You better not use that move anymore." Marisa and I held on to our seats and noticed the tower looked more like colleseum stands now. "Well, now it looks like a gladiator battle," I said to my friends. "Okay, now I am nervous. I don't trust this at all."

July 14th, 2005, 3:15 PM
Trista grabbed Chikorita to prevent her from falling and held onto her seat as best she could. "This'll make my ballte much more interesting. I hope Max finished this up soon. I don't know if the battle field can take much more punishment."

July 14th, 2005, 3:22 PM
*Umbre cringed and jumped up to Terry,who was intently watching the battle.*

"This isnt good for both sides.A snorelax has a thick gut but after that focus punch....I dont think it'll be able to go on.Not to much a Pikachu,a pokemon thats to small to take alot of hits and is weak to ground type attacks.My guessisthat they'll both have to switch very soon."

Electric Hero
July 14th, 2005, 3:23 PM
"Pikachu!! you ok?" I asked my friend. He recieved damage... but not a lot, he jumped when Snorlax hit the ground, so he just recieved a little shake. "Pikachu!! be strong!! use another Focus Punch!" I commanded. Pikachu was not defeated... I needed to defeat Snorlax... and Pikachu needed to win. Pikachu ran to gain momentum and used a powerful Focus Punch in the same part where he hit earlier. He was tired... but he stayed strong... he was oging to stay like that until he was completely defeated.

July 14th, 2005, 5:28 PM
"Well, I can't beat Pikachu, so I will tie the battle! Snorlax, use your Skull Bash into Pikachu's puch!" Snorlax ran in with an enormous head and rammed into Pikachu's hand with a big explosion leveling another floor. "There goes the tenth floor too..." Said Celine. Antonio's Snorlax along with Max's Pikachu were both in bad shape. Celine jumped in. "I declare both pokemon unsuitable for battle! Each trainer has one pokemon left, choose wisely!" Antonio took out his microphone and began to dance and sing. "I will still. I am not like Jin!" Jin jumped out of his seat and took out his katana. "Jin, down boy!" Jin sat down and mumbled under his breath. "Max, get this guy out now!" Jin took out fans with Max's face on them and began to wave them around. "Okay, now I am afraid..." Jin then looked at me with a smile. "If we want to win, we have to hope he does! Also, Antonio annoys me!" Antonio looked at Jin at took out a Black Pokeball. "Here I have my greatest pokemon! Here I have my impression, my obbsession, I have my diggrestions!" He sang. "I choose you, Slaking!" A giant purple slaking appeared from the pokeball. "My Slaking is more powerful then your pokemon! Now choose you last pokemon, because I will be the only one leaving this stage!"

Electric Hero
July 14th, 2005, 6:35 PM
"Pikachu!" I yelled as I saw my pokmon. I was going to go for him but Haunter did it first. "you ok?" I asked Pikachu, he barely answered and I put him behind me. I looked at the Slaking at I knew this was going to be hard. But I had an advantage... he was lazy. "Scyther!" I called out my pokmon. The green mantis got out of his pokeball and stood beside me. "let's win this battle Scyther" I said looking at him. He barely nodded and walked to the battlefield.

July 14th, 2005, 9:26 PM
"Hmhmhm Max must be having fun....that haunter is immune to normal and ground type attacks which might have given him the edge...against a jiggypuff maybe but...a Slaking reiles on it immesse hp and attack power to win.Its also faster then it looks;even if it does get lazy.A sychter is fast but most of them dont pack a punch to take a slaking down..Max must be pretty confident..."

Electric Hero
July 15th, 2005, 6:35 AM
ooc: I'm going to Laredo again, so... I'm going to come back around 11/10:30 PM (it's right now 9:30) .... so... don't do anything Akio123!!! or else!!! ... yeah, that means you have to wait for me.... you should do better explaining more because I don't get it XD.... just kidding.... bye! *disappears in ninja smoke*

July 15th, 2005, 8:17 AM
OOC:You sure do travel.....But then again I'm going to DR on monday so I shouldnt be talking.

*Terry should up and went over to his bag.He pulled out his laptop and started to fiddle around with it.*

"I wonder if I.....can......hmhm."

July 15th, 2005, 10:14 AM
"Your Scyther is a strong pokemon, but do you think my giant Slaking can be beaten by a normal sized bug? I want to wish you luck, but to become part of GForia, I have to strike you down! Slaking, wait for Scyther to move, then I want you to move like it too!" Antonio stood on the shoulder of the Twenty-Foot tall Slaking, then waited for him to attack.

Electric Hero
July 15th, 2005, 7:04 PM
"you understimate the power of my Scyther... Scyther! use Toxic!" I commanded as my Scyther didn't move a muscle to launch the big purple liquid. The liquid was very fast, like if it was from a battling snake. Scyther closed his eyes and started to relax... to focus energy. "I will wait for your Slaking to attack..." I said as I smiled.

July 15th, 2005, 8:05 PM
"Slaking, first off use your Hyper Beam then Rest!" Slaking used a Hyper Beam and made a direct hit at Scyther. "My Slaking has the ability to high powered attacks and can take alot of hits. However, unlike me, it is lazy and kind of annoying. I mean I am not annoying at all!" I was about to say something in response in about the annoying comment, but Jin and Marisa stopped me. "I hope max beats this clown! I mean he looks tough, but I hope he can beat him if this is what a real member of the Secret Syndicate is like..." Jin looked a me. "You have to have faith in our friends, Reily. We can't beat Dark Force without any faith." I looked down as I held on to my seat. "I hope your right." Antonio started to laugh. "I will win, Max! I hope you do not relax," He sang. "I will win! Slaking use rest until he attacks!." The large pokemon fell asleep.

Electric Hero
July 15th, 2005, 8:12 PM
ooc: ... how can you create such lame rhymes? XD.

The hyper beam hit a scyther... but not mine. "Scyther is much faster than you think! ... he is so fast he can create illusions... you still understimate my Scyther... that's a big mistake" I said as my Scyther was some distance away from the Hyper Beam. "scy! scyther! scy! sycther! scyther!" Scyther yelled to Slaking. He wasn't making battlecries... he was making Slaking move... he started with the truth about Antonio... and then continued to make him move by saying things. And after some seconds, Scyther continued to yell.

July 15th, 2005, 8:48 PM
"That might not have been such a good idea.If Slaking uses facade and/or yanw,Max wont really be in good shape.I dont mean to put him down but..It still doesnt look to good."

*Terry sighed and looked at his laptop.It had a website with many digits and massive lettering.He read it intenivly as he waited for the battle to roar on.*

July 16th, 2005, 10:45 AM
"Max, I really don't think you want my Slaking to wake up. Slaking can, attack while its sleep, not to mention if it wakes up, Scyther will not be in this battle much longer. Look at what my Slaking made!" Antonio pointed to a huge whol behin Scyther that destroyed another part of the Tower. "If you wake up Slaking, The rest of the tower will no longer exist! Slaking, sleep and rest!" Slaking created a sound that made a direct attack that destroyed all of Scyther's Double Team clones and the real Scyther. "That is Slaking's snore attack!" I yelled. "Max, with one that big, it is as powerful as an Earthquake!" Anonio laughed. "Max, it is time to end this." Anotonio snapped his fingers. "Slaking, wake up!" Slaking woke up and stoop up. "Slaking use a Shadow Ball!" Slaking used a Shadow Ball that was as big as the colloseum and hurled it at Scyther.

Electric Hero
July 16th, 2005, 11:15 AM
The snore attack wasn't so painful for Scyther. Scyther stared at the shadow ball and flew very hight into the sky and returned to the battlefield really fast. Scyther continued to yell at Slaking... he wanted him to attack. Slaking was obviously hearing what Scyther was saying, now that he was not asleep. Scyther continued to yell things, and I really didn't do a thing. move... you big ball of mass I tought.

July 16th, 2005, 12:36 PM
"Hmhmhm......I've never really fought a Slaking before.I have seen other though.They seemed pretty powerful.And since this one is supposebly 'Rare'....It obluisly stronger.Thank god I got struck with Tiny instead."

*Terry sighed and closed his laptop.He shoved it in his bag and called for his Umbreon.*

"I just hope he doesnt tear this place apart.I mean I want another battle."

July 16th, 2005, 1:36 PM
Slaking began to get angry with Scyther and grabbed it. Holding the right Scyther, Slaking charged a Hyper Beam and was about to attack Scyther. "What are we gonna do? Slaking is trained really well..." Said Marisa. "Wait, I remeber the one pokemon that beat Slaking was a Scyther, but it new a certain move that put Slaking in pain and even beat it!" Marisa jumped and almost fell. "I remeber what the attack was, it was a Fury Cutter in the head!" Antonio became angry. "Quiet, Marisa! Slaking, use Shadow Ball on my sister!" Slaking turned and used a Hyper Beam on Marisa, but I pushed her away and took the hit.

July 16th, 2005, 1:57 PM
"How could you think of attacking your own sister!" Trista shouted angrily. She had jumped to her feet with Chikorita beside. "I hope Reily's alright. Chikorita go and use Synthesis on him." She moved down the stands and stood on the edge of the battle field as Chikorita darted towards Reily and began to use her healing attack.

July 16th, 2005, 2:11 PM
I got up slowly to find Trista and Marisa over me. "Yeah I am okay, but are you guys?" I looked to see everyone here was okay. "Antonio, that was a very low trick! I think you should be disqualified!" Antonio said nothing, but pointed to us. Slaking began to charge another Hyper beam. I pulled my friends out of the way. "Antonio stop or the tower will be nothing! You already leveled about a third, stop and battle normally." Antonio started to laugh menically. "Max, time to end this Shadow Ball!"

July 16th, 2005, 2:35 PM
"Grrr. Max flatten him!" Trista shouted. Chikorita jumped into her arms and cheered for Max too. Trista walked back to the stands but sat on the edge rather than in her seat. "I hope that Antonio is squashed. The jerk." She muttered angrily.

July 16th, 2005, 2:46 PM
Jin and I watched at the edge of our seats. "Who do you think will win?" I asked Jin. "Jin looked at the battlefield. "Max, trust me, he will win no matter what." Antonio began to sing again. "Slaking is the one who puts me on his wings! I am his king and I like to play my triangle and ping!" I looked angrily at Antonio. "This is a battle! Not a concert! Besides, how did an awful singer like you get to the top of the charts?" Antonio looked at me and grinned. "Slaking can't lose watch! Slaking, use your rest and don't snore this time!" I looked at Max. "Max, attack now with what Marisa said!"

Electric Hero
July 16th, 2005, 2:58 PM
Scyther was away from Slaking now. I looked Slaking, and commanded "Scyther! using agility use Fury Cutter in the head of Slaking! if he attacks do our secret plan!". Scyther nodded and dashed with incredible speed. He jumped on Slaking's belly and jumped. Use Swords Dance in the wait and used Fury Cutter against Slaking's head. Scyther quickly got away from Slaking to be sure. Since Slaking continued to be asleep, and his health wasn't able to be at full replenished again, Scyther jumped continued a lightning-speed series of Fury Cutter in the head of Slaking.

July 16th, 2005, 3:10 PM
Slaking woke up and fainted. Celine got very amgry. "I decalre Max the winner and Antonio the loser of this battle!" Antonio took something out of his pocket and threw it to Max. "You won, so you get the vocal badge!" Antonio walked off of the destroyed colleseum floor quietly. "Finally, that battle is over!" I said with Marisa and Jin at the exact same time. "Who is next we yelled down to Celine?" Celine stormed over to the ballot box. "The next battle is Trista and Tally!" A girl with a kimono and an Espeon came on stage. "Haha, who is this Trista? Haha, I will not lose. Hahahahahhahhahahhah!" I looked at Trista. "Please, shut this one up like Max Shut up Antonio!"

Electric Hero
July 16th, 2005, 3:22 PM
"Scyther!!! you my little green killing machine!!" I yelled in happiness as I ran over to my Scyther, and hugged him. "Scyther... your... scythes... argh!!" I added as I was being killed by my pokmon's scythes. Scyther smiled and stopped hugging me. Pikachu ,now kinda healed or rested now, followed me. I ,with Pikachu on my shoulders and Scyther following me, went with my friends. "so... do I rock or what? nah.... just kidding... but I have thsi badge!! I don't even want it!!! oh well... this will be proof I defeated Antonio..." I said to my friends as Scyther poked me. "oh well... Scyther rocks too.... and Pikachu... and Charizard too" I added... I made sure Charizard didn't came out. I saw now was Trista and a girl with a kimono and a espeon. "c'mon Trista!! show her you have a better laugh! ... ahem... I mean... um... WOO!!" I said as I ran out of words. "my secret plan was to use Counter... but oh well... that Slaking had a weakness... so... thanks Marisa... for saying that" I said to Marisa as I smiled.

July 16th, 2005, 3:22 PM
OOC: I guess I should so this...I'm probably wont be online for a while after monday....maybe a week? :dead: I'll leave control of my charcther to anyone but,try not to make me look so stupid ;)

"Well thats good to now...."

*Terry stood up and streched.He scracthed his head and carried Umbreon.*

"...that the tower might survive the next round.Oh well,I'm going to take a look around.You know,strech my legs."

July 16th, 2005, 3:26 PM
"I intend to. This girl bugs me as much as the others." Trista walked forward and offered her hand to Tally. "Hello Tally. My name's Trista. Let's make this a good battle." Chikorita ran up behind her and jumped to her shoulder and looking at Tally. Even if she didn't like the girl she would show sportsmanship because it was the right thing to do.

July 16th, 2005, 5:16 PM
"Oh Trista, I am the best trainer in the city! I have never lost a battle! Now let's begin, I choose you, Meganium!" A Meganium appeared from the ball and roared. "Meet Meg, she is your first opponent, she was my very pokemon and my strongest! Now choose your pokemon!" I stared at the Meganium. "It looks very strong, but I know Trista will win."

July 16th, 2005, 5:20 PM
Trista scowled then shrugged and walked over to the other end of the battle field. "Fine then. Let's heat this battle up a bit. Go Arcanine!" She tossed a Pokeball into the air and Arcanine appeared with a bark. "Alright let's get going. Arcanine Flamethrower!" Arcanine opened his mouth and shot a jet of flames at the large plant Pokemon.

July 16th, 2005, 7:05 PM
Meganim fell the second the Flamethrower hit. "Oh, how did you beat Meg? I am the most powerful trainer! Oh well, your up Espeon!" Espeon left her side and waked onto the battlescarred field and looked down Arcanine. "Espeon used Psybeam them Mourning Sun!"

July 16th, 2005, 7:09 PM
"Gratest trainer when your Pokemon falls in one attack. Even if it's a type advantage it should stand up to a simple attack like that. Oh well. Arcanine use Quick Attack then close range Flamethrower!" Arcanine was half hit by Psychic and was slowed down considerably and the attack missed. Arcanine spun on the spot and shot Flamethrower at Espeon.

July 16th, 2005, 7:17 PM
Espeon stood up to the attack, but took about half of the damage. Jin, Marisa, and I took out flags with Trista's face on them and started to wave them with our pokemon. "Espeon, use Morning Sun then Shadow Ball!" Espeon made the sunlight in the room turn very bright and it began to glow a golden color. We knew it had healed itself. "Trista, be careful!" I said, "If it can heal itself, take it out in one hit!" Tally laughed. "Do, you know who I am? I am the daughter of Torunaza! He helped me train all of my pokemon when he had the time! He sent me to knock you guys out of this tournenment and so I shall! Espeon make the biggest Shadow Ball you have ever made!" Espeon made a Shadowball that was as big as Slaking's Hyper Beam.

July 16th, 2005, 7:22 PM
"Well that just gives me another reason to want to win. Arcanine use Double Team!" Arcanine split into many and surrounded Espeon barking every now nad then. The sound was emitted from all of the Arcanines and seemed to echo. "Now just keep up that Double Team. Can you find the real one Tally? It'll take a lot more than boasting."

July 16th, 2005, 7:28 PM
Tally did her annoying laugh. "Haha, When I said Giant Shadowball, I mean I will finish what Antonio started!" I looked at her with a puzzled expression."What do you mean, Tally?" I asked. "I mean, I am going to destroy the rest of the tower. Emitting all this energy may damage Espeon permanently, but I have ideas that will not make his sacrafice in vain!" She laughd. "Espeon,continue to charge that Shadowball! The tower floor beneath them look like they are going to break, but as long as we win and you guys don't, The Secret Syncicate will win!"

July 16th, 2005, 7:30 PM
Arcanine stopped dead. "How could you think of doing that to your own Pokemon!" She shouted angrily. "Fine. I'm sorry Espeon, Arcanine Fire Blast! Do that as many times as it takes to knock Espeon oout!" Arcanine fired a large blast of flames at Espeon then followed it with another.

July 17th, 2005, 1:59 PM
"Espeon, even though you are hurt, realese the Shadow Ball now!" Espeon shot the giant Shadowball at Arcanine. "I declare both pokemon unable to battle!" Said Celine. Tally was bery angry with this. "My pokemon was just fine! I overule your call, Judge Celine, for I am the greatest tainer ever!" Celine got angry. "Look at your Espeon it! It is hurt and can't battle! Both traniers recall your pokemon!" Tally recalled Espeon and took out a pokeball. "I choose you, Glalie!" A large Glalie appeared from the pokeball.

July 17th, 2005, 5:34 PM
"Arcanine reutrn! Go Flygon!" Twista threw a Pokeball into the air and her Flygon appeared. "Alright we have a disadvantage in theis battle so let's finish it quickly ok? Flygon use Flamethrower!" Flygon soared high into the air and fired a jet of flames at Glalie.

July 17th, 2005, 5:44 PM
"Glalie, use Ice Beam! You may have taken most of the from the Flamrthrower, but you can give Flygon a lot of damage!" After Flygon shot Flamethower and hit Glalie, Glaie shot a huge icy blast in Flygon's face. "I won't lose to you ever, Trista!" Tally laughed and went crazy. "I have never lost and I still won't!"

July 17th, 2005, 5:52 PM
"You've already lost. You treat your Pokemon like brainless drones. No trainer can win like that. Flygon use Double Team then another Flamethrower!" Flygon split into ten then twenty and fired a stream of flames from it's mouth. The Ice Beam had caused considerable damage but Flygon moved as if it had been an attack from a Rattata. He could sense Trista's disgust and he felt it too because he saw how porely Tally treated her Pokemon.

July 17th, 2005, 6:19 PM
All of the flamethrowers had hit Glalie. "I lost... How did I lose?" Tally put Glalie back in the pokeball and ran off of the destryoed tower. A helicopter appeared in our view from the tower window. We all saw that Tally had boarded with Torunaza. "Guys, be on gaurd! Torunaza and Tally are outside and I bet they are out for revenge!" Tally was crying and seemed to be sitting on the edge of the helicopter. "I guess Trista is the winner!" Celine said as she went to the battle ballot box. "The next will be Jin and Miguel!" Jin walked over to the stage and got ready. "Come forth and battle me!" A boy with red hair about the age of nine appeared. "My name is Miguel! Nice to meet you, Jin!" Miguel put out his hand. "I am happy to meet you, but where is Phantasm?" Jin asked as he shook his hand. "Phantasm was disqualified for cheating?" Celine said and this kid really wanted to join. Anyway, begin! " The randomizer spun and chose Jin first. "Okay, Shonen go!" His Black Scizor appeared. "I choose you, Butterfree!" Shonen looked at Butterfree. "Shonen, use Metal Claw!" Shonen picked up its large claw and smashed Butterfree in the head knocking it out. "Butterfree, return! It had just evolved anyway, so go Onix!" A large Onix appeared from the pokeball. "You won't beat Onix, Jin!"

July 17th, 2005, 6:25 PM
"She's a sore loser. Considering she's never lost I won easily." Trista sat on the edge of the stands again with Chikorita in her lap. "I hope we don't have to put up with any more trouble. But with the luck we've had lately that's unlikely. Oh well." She pulled out soem flags with Jin's face on them and began to cheer for her friend.

Electric Hero
July 17th, 2005, 6:32 PM
"good job Trista!" I said as Trista won against that... girl. "Scyther... return" I returned my Scyther to his pokeball. I looked at the helicopter, and didn't understand why they still wanted to win. As a young boy stepped in the battlefield, I noticed he was the opponent of Jin. "WOO!! win this battle Jin!" I yelled, and suddenly my Pikachu shut me up.

July 17th, 2005, 6:37 PM
"Thank you Trista and this wont' take much longer. In fact..." Jin ran over to Celine and asked her something. She went over to the judges. They nodded their heads and Celine went to her microphone. "Jin wants to do the most strangest, yet most likely interesting form of battle ever. He wishes for Miguel to put out his last pokemon and Onix out so Shonen, Jin's Scizor, can battle both at the same time! The judeges have approved so Miguel choose now!" Miguel was puzzled and threw a pokeball with an Ivysaur that appeared. "Sorry Miguel, but we have to win! Shonen, use your Metal Claw on both pokemon!" Shonen flew up into the air and flew right into both pokemon knocking them out. "That has to be the fastest battle in the history of The Advocate Tower! But, since Jin has knocked both pokemon out he has won!" The next round of the Tornement begins in one hour with Reily versing Jin" Jin and I stared at each other down.

July 17th, 2005, 6:43 PM
"Jin verses Reily? Oh now who should I route for?"

"Chi chika. Rite?" (I dunno. Both?)

Trista nodded. "Yeah I'll vote for both. Um I'll just wait until the battle starts." She put the flags down and waited. This battle was bound to be good and she had no idea who would win. She had beaten Jin once befoe it was true, but how would Reily fair? He was a tough trainer too. She came up with the conclusion that Reily would win. But she wouldn't bet money on it.

Electric Hero
July 17th, 2005, 6:43 PM
"wow... that battle finished before I even said... 'woo'... wow..." I expressed as I was staring at the both knocked out pokmon. "remember me to never make Jin mad" I said to my Pikachu as I sat down. Suddenly... I heard a sound that made fell from the chair I was on. "Jin versus Reily" made echoes in my mind... Oh well... the tournament was still ours.

July 17th, 2005, 7:15 PM
Only twenty minutes before the battle, I began to choose my team. "Let me see, I guess Jin only has two steel-type pokemon as far as I know. I guess I should choose my Water Types like Sanji. Okay, I guess I should choose...These three are perfect!" In another location Jin was preparing his team. "I guess I should choose these three. I caught these other four, but I still might lose. I hope I can beat him..." Twenty Minutes later, Jin and I got ready on the broken field. "Jin, let's make this the best battle we have each had!" Jin and I both chose our pokeballs and smiled at each other. "The battle randomizer will now choose who will battle first!" Celine said. The randomizer went off and slowed down...I was chosen to go first. "My turn, I choose you Sanji!" Jin went for a pokeball. "I choose, Donny!" Jin's giant Skarmory appered from the ball and ready for battle. "Jin, we are friends, but one of us has to win! I need to." Jin looked at me. "You don't think I won't crush you! Donny use your Steel Wing!" Donny's wings began to glow. "Sanji use Hydro Pump as hig as Donny." Sanji blasted blasted Donny in the head and knocked it down. "Donny, use fly right into Sanji!" While Donny was falling, he flew up and flew into Sanji. "Snaji, dive into the water and use Ice Beam into Donny's face!

July 17th, 2005, 7:20 PM
"Go Reily and Jin!" Shouted Trista happily. Chikorita jumped up and down cheering and waving her leaf in the air. "Who are you cheering for Chika?"

"Like you, both." Trista grinned and continued to cheer for both of her friends.

July 17th, 2005, 8:50 PM
"I can't lose to you Reily! Reily, I need you to do your best, so that I can prove to all of our friends I am the greatest Samurai ever! Donny, use your Steel Wing!" Donny prepared an attack on Sanji. "Hold everything, the judges added a new rule!" The pokemon stopped. "You are allowed to only use two pokemon instead of three, but you haven to make it a Double battle!" Jin and I took out a seconc pokeball each. "I choose you, Shonen!" I pulled out another ball. "I choose you, Gary! Big mistake, Jin! Guys, Double Hydro Pump!" Each pokemon used a Hydro Pump that blasteed into Shonen and Donny. "Oh no you don't! Double Hyper beam!" Jin's pokemon shot huge blasts of light into the Hydro Pump. The huge blasts created a huge explosion and smoke appeared.

Electric Hero
July 17th, 2005, 11:39 PM
"what a battle!" I expressed as I saw that now the rule said it had to be a double battle. I was getting worried... not just for the battle of Jin and Reily... now that we only have to use two pokmon... it was going to be hard to choose the two battling pokmon. I coughed as the smoke started to surround us.

July 18th, 2005, 9:33 AM
"All of the pokemon are not gonna survive." Said Jin. "I am gonna just wish at least one of my pokemon is not knocked out." I stared with Jin as the smoke cleared. We saw that only... Gary, my Blastoise, was the only pokemon still on the battlefield and only a couple remnents of the tower remained. Celine walked onto the battle scarred wasteland. "After that epic battle, Reily is the winner!" Jin and I walked into the center. "Reily, I am happy you won! That was the best battle I had other then the one with Trista!" Jin and I continued to shake and smile at each other. "I am glad I had battled you! Celine who battles next!" Celine went to the Ballet ballot box. "The battle is Trista and Max."

Electric Hero
July 18th, 2005, 10:19 AM
"WOO!! both of you made a great work... possibly Gary just survived the explosion thanks to his shell... but oh well..." I said to Jin and Reily with a smile. Until I heard my doom... I was going to battle Trista... and I was so nervous. "ok... Trista... I wish you good luck in our battle... do your best" I said to Trista offering my hand.

July 18th, 2005, 2:30 PM
Trista smiled. "Same to you. Let's both do our best." She shook Max's hand. "Well let's go." She walked back onto the battle feild and stood on one end of what was left. "This is going to be even harder. This feild is a reck. Oh well. It's a double battle. I wonder which Pokemon I should use." She went over her Pokemon in her mind and decided to wait until the battle started before she chose.

July 18th, 2005, 3:10 PM
Celine smiled. "Let the battle randomizer begin!" The battle randomizer chose Trista to go first. "Trista please choose your two pokemon for the battle." Terry, Marisa, Jin, and I looked at the stage. "I have my money on Max!" Said Marisa. Jin looked at her. "No, Trista has the heart of a samurai. She will win!" Marisa looked at me. "Reily, who do you think will win?" I looked and responded. "I have no idea. I have no idea what so ever.

Electric Hero
July 18th, 2005, 3:11 PM
"Don't think I'm gonna let you win Trista..." I said to my friend as I stood on an end of the battlefield, Pikachu following me. "ok... I'm waiting Trista!" I added as my hands were fists now. I heard my friends ,Jin and Marisa, saying who will win... Marisa was on my side, and Jin was on Trista's side. "hey! I love samuria too! ... oh whatever" I said to Jin. I won't lose.

ooc: Hurricane Emily is going to cross the Mexican Gulf... so like I live near the place where Emily is going to hit first... I'm possibly not going to be online so much like before... so... I dunno if you want to continue this... because wednesday (today is monday) Emily is going to create winds and torrential rains where I live... so possibly I'm going to disappear that day... so I dunno if you still want to do this... or change the battle, so Alana would battle someone else... I prefer my last option... since I don't want to risk a good battle because Emily is coming.

July 18th, 2005, 4:02 PM
OOC: I heard about it too. Okay, since Terry is away, I will be him and verse Alana.
Alana, would that bew okay?

July 18th, 2005, 8:55 PM
OOC: It doesn't matter to me. I think Terry will alright with it.

Trista smiled. "I don't plan on losing either. Let's see, go Arcanine and Flygon!" She tossed two Pokeballs into the air and the large fire dog and the large green dragon appeared. "Alright Max now you choose your Pokemon."

Electric Hero
July 18th, 2005, 9:10 PM
"ok-dokie... Charizard! Haunter! Go!" I called out my fire pokmon and my ghost pokmon. "ladies first... Trista! make the first attack" I added. Charizard was making a menacing look at Arcanine and, Haunter was doing to the same thing to Flygon. Was hard to choose this... I wish Kingler was here I tought.

ooc: ok... I'm fighting... but thank you Akio123 that now this is a double-battle... it's going to be faster. But if I'm gone for TOO long... well... my character would be given to Akio123. But for now... oh well... I'm fighting... but let's do this fast and lethal XD.

July 18th, 2005, 9:13 PM
"Alright then. Flygon Arcanine let's finish this quickly if we can. Flygon use Hyper Beam on Charizard and Arcanine use Flamethrower on Haunter!" Flygon rose into the air and fired a blast of energy at the large fire dragon, Charizard. At the same time Arcanine opened it's mouth and shot a jet of flames at the small purple ghost.

Electric Hero
July 18th, 2005, 9:21 PM
"Charizard! evade and use earthquake and Haunter! make Flyong sleep and eat its dreams!" I commanded. Charizard barely dodged the Hyper Beam, and it made a little effect when Charizard flew into the sky. Charizard landed on the ground making an earthquake... as Haunter wasn't affected by ground type moves, and Flygon was hovering on the land, the attack was going to hit Arcanine. Haunter made like a scared face when the flamethrower got near him. He started to 'suck' himself and disappeared with a 'POP!'... and suddenly was infront of Flygon. He made his scary face and made hypnosis with Flygon... then, he ate his dreams... which means... he started to harm Flygon.

July 18th, 2005, 9:35 PM
"Arcanine jump onto Flygon's back before he hits the ground and use Hyper Beam! Flygon hang in there until you wake up!" Arcanine leapt up to avoid the Earthquake and landed on Flygon's back. It fired Hyper Beam at close range at Haunter. Flygon looked hurt and was gliding lower and lower. Suddenly it opened it's eyes and Dream Eater failed. Flygon shouted and soared higher helping Arcanine until Earthquake ended then let him jump off. "Great! Now Flygon use Sandstorm on Charizard then hit it with Iron Tail!" Flygon flapped it's wings very fast and created a santsotrm that surrounded Charizard. Then Flygon's tail glowed silver and he charged at Charizard, preparing to knock it out of the air.

Electric Hero
July 18th, 2005, 9:58 PM
The Hyper Beam passed through Haunter, since it was a normal type attack. Suddenly, Charizard protected himself without me giving him orders. He counter-attacked the Iron Tail with his flaming tail. Both pokmon weren't harmed by the counter attack. "Charizard! use Submission Attack with Flygon now!" I commanded. The giant fire dragon grabbed Flygon, making him unable to move. He made many moves in the air, and let his weight do the job. He extended his arms to make Flygon hit the ground first. His weight did the rest... and Flygon hit the ground hard. "Haunter! use hypnosis with Arcanine now! then use Nightmare!" I commanded. The ghost made the legendary fire pokmon sleep. Then made Arcanine had nightmares... damaging him.

July 18th, 2005, 10:11 PM
OOC: I think ghost types aren't affected by physical attacks not normal. I could be wrong though.

Arcanine woke up rather quickly and fired Flamethrower at Haunter without being told. "I don't think Arcanine liked that. Arcanine use Double Team to avoid any more attacks adn fire Flamethrower at random! Flygon use Double Team as well and move around Arcanine then use DargonBreath and Hyper Beam on Charizard!" Both Flygon and Arcanine split into twenty copies and moved around each other and their oponents at amazing speed. Arcanine fired three Flamethrowers in rapid fire motion at Haunter and Flygon used DragonBreath followed by Hyper Beam on Charizard. They both moved around the arena and fired attacks at random.

Electric Hero
July 18th, 2005, 10:22 PM
ooc: no... Ghosts aren't affected by any kind of normal type attack... as normal pokmon aren't affected by ghost type moves. Weird... right? XD.

ic: Haunter avoided two flamethrowers... but one hit him. He was ok... and Charizard dodged the dragonbreath, but the Hyper Beam... but he still was ok. "Charizard! Haunter! use your most powerful attacks on straight lines at random!" I commanded. Charizard and Haunter was beside the other one. Charizard made a giant Over Heat that hit 20 pokmon. Haunter made a giant Shadow Ball which hit the rest (other 20 pokmon)... I was sure they hit at least the real pokmon.

July 21st, 2005, 5:09 PM
"I am not sure who will win!" Said Marisa holding Terry and I tight. "I want Max and Trista to win, but I am not sure." I told them. Jin laughed. "Trista will win! I will not allow it any other way! Trista, like me, has the powers of a samurai!" Terry did not say anything just looked with Umbre onto the field. "I am gonna get us all sodas." Said Marisa. "Munchy, I choose you!" I said. "Munchy, look around! Torunaza was around here with Tally. Sniff around for his sent." Munchy started to smell around and did not pick up anything.