PDA

View Full Version : Moving Avatars Want one

Arcanine Fan 101
June 20th, 2005, 7:58 PM
here you can get a moving avatar.i dont do deoxys ok.

ex.http://img285.echo.cx/img285/3244/emrayquaza9zi.gif if you want this one just say so ok

1 at a time i get crowed with so many that i don't have any time to get one done!

Super_Lawliet
June 20th, 2005, 8:42 PM
Hey could I have a Mewtwo or that Rayquaza? Or both if you're nice?

Arcanine Fan 101
June 20th, 2005, 8:46 PM
you may have both if i can make the mewtwo

Hantsuki
June 21st, 2005, 12:17 PM
you didn't even make those,you ripped them off of a site,I've seen them before >.>

LegendaryPokemonTamer
June 21st, 2005, 3:46 PM
ooooh He dogged you.. Lol. Well if his ripping us off then can I have a Kyogre moving avatar? That shoots out water?

Arcanine Fan 101
June 22nd, 2005, 2:07 PM
im not ripping them off i made theese out of my own file

femandawg
June 22nd, 2005, 3:33 PM
okay Charizard that spits out fire

Arcanine Fan 101
June 22nd, 2005, 3:41 PM
ill try it ok thats my first fire type yah

Forest Grovyle
June 23rd, 2005, 1:26 AM
I need a page url of the original sprites if people think these sprites are ripped. I clicked on the Properties of the original and it lead to Imageshack, which is fine...I need proof of it though :) Until then, I'm happy to let this thread continue.

Yami_Zidane
June 23rd, 2005, 3:01 AM
well if you are making these yourself may i ask what program you are using and how you make the background transparent? because i cant even do that

~Yami_Zidane

Composer of Requiems
June 23rd, 2005, 4:44 AM
well if you are making these yourself may i ask what program you are using and how you make the background transparent? because i cant even do that

~Yami_Zidane
Wait... what's wrong with him being able to make transparent colours or animations...? But then again, specifically not making Deoxys is a bit suspicious...

Yami_Zidane
June 23rd, 2005, 5:21 AM
Wait... what's wrong with him being able to make transparent colours or animations...? But then again, specifically not making Deoxys is a bit suspicious...
nothing is wrong with it, i just find it very hard to believe that she can do it, ive been trying to get rid of backgrounds for a long while and i still cant do it properly, and i agree not being able to make deoxys is suspicious, why all the rest but not deoxys?

Izzy
June 23rd, 2005, 5:35 AM
Teh reason why he cannot do Deoxys is because these are emerald animations. Deoxys itself doesn't have an emerald anim, at least not on the sheet I ripped, which is on tSR, where he probably got it from. Because Deoxy's forms are different, its' impossible to animate them yourself, because the forms are different.

Hantsuki
June 23rd, 2005, 7:58 AM
yeah,unfortunately I don't know where the original site is of where all the moving emerald sprites are,but I know I've seen them before and they didn't have Deoxys just of how Sapphire_Dragon said

BassX
June 23rd, 2005, 10:11 AM
could i have a rayquaza???????????????

femandawg
June 23rd, 2005, 11:22 AM
look maybe latios lover has never played emerald before and he didnt know that it would look like the one from emerald we all make mistakes

Izzy
June 23rd, 2005, 5:03 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty sure he made the mistake of remaking the emerald pose pixel by pixel. ._.

Baker's Bulbasaur
June 24th, 2005, 4:33 AM
well I have no idea wether there ripped or not, but ill put it too the test

I would like a Bul;basaur that shoots our razor leafs please

I have never seen one of them before, so if he can do it, then he mor ethen likely isnt ripping.

Sapphire Skitty
June 24th, 2005, 10:56 AM
Can I please have a Skitty chasing its tail? Thanks in advanced!

Sawyer
June 24th, 2005, 11:23 AM
it's easy to make background transparent. very easy. however, i'm not sure how to do it on MSPaint; i don't have it, only CS sets (i have a mac, which doesn't have paint)

DarkPegasus
June 24th, 2005, 12:17 PM
Yami_Zidane just download Microsoft GIF animator(it is totaly free)... Save the pic you want to be transparent as a gif,open it in MGIFA and image part. Click on the check box next to transparent and for the undraw method use restore background(hope I helped).

Arcanine Fan 101
June 24th, 2005, 7:35 PM
ok ok ill get the ones requested as soon as possibble ok and lord doom yes you can its my example.and deoxys is too hard to make cause i dont have an animatio or sprite of it.and i have emerald because i havent beaten jaun of sootilpolis gym yet.

Cebe
June 28th, 2005, 7:43 AM
Can u make me a moving Suicune. And give me the link to it ok. Thank u very much.

Kurosaki~Dragon
June 28th, 2005, 5:16 PM
can I have a shiny rayquaza and a lugia animation?

Arcanine Fan 101
June 28th, 2005, 10:52 PM
sure and sure ill have them soon.Cebe all you have to do is right click the image for a link.

Yami_Zidane
July 1st, 2005, 1:47 AM
hmmm... i see no requests have been done yet, interesting. Sure is taking a while, anyway i wish to request a Quilava just normal, then have the flames appeareand make it use Flamethrower please

Arcanine Fan 101
July 1st, 2005, 2:18 AM
ok im making 1 rule 1 request at a time i get clutered up and then i get busy on another.but ill get them done.

heres quilava-http://img117.echo.cx/img117/4668/emquilava2gr.gif its the best i could do.^_^

rikku girl
July 1st, 2005, 1:40 PM
can you make this spirite move plz

Super_Lawliet
July 1st, 2005, 2:24 PM
Hey! You never gave me my request!

Arcanine Fan 101
July 1st, 2005, 6:16 PM
im working on it right now the mewtwo just wont come out right.and i only do pokemon avatars sorry frontierleaderlucy.

rikku girl
July 3rd, 2005, 2:40 PM
can some one please make my avatar match the yellow riku banner