PDA

View Full Version : How obsessed with Pokemon are you?

Dragon-Chan
June 21st, 2005, 11:57 AM
http://www.vilhjalmur.com/butterfree/obsession.htm

I got these results:
65% Pokmaniac! If Pokmon wasn't here, your life would be very different. You're probably addicted to the Pokmon games and try to get new ones as soon as you can, watch the anim every time and think about Pokmon all day. Yet, something probably gets in the way between you and Pokmon that prevents you from confusing this world and the Pokmon world. Heh... I got 77% while testing this. :) Be proud of being in the same group as I am.

Uh oh, wrong forum. Can someone please move this!?!

Datriot
June 21st, 2005, 12:20 PM
I only got 32%! This is a disgrace! I'm always on pokecommunity, making Pokemon games, or doing something Pokemon releted! Bah..............

Giga
June 21st, 2005, 01:25 PM
That test got me bored...but I know whenever I'm on the computer I'm always on Netbattle or in a forum.

Lust
June 21st, 2005, 01:38 PM
You are 11% Pokmon-obsessed. You are probably a part-time Pokmon fan. Maybe you're one of those whose interest has faded over the years and there is only a small tint left, or you're one of those mildly interested people who only like one or maybe two aspects of Pokmon.

Back in the day I was probably over 60%.

Miyu-chan
June 21st, 2005, 02:07 PM
Err... *MOVED*

to Pokmon General...

[EDIT] You are 9% Pokmon-obsessed. You are probably a part-time Pokmon fan. Maybe you're one of those whose interest has faded over the years and there is only a small tint left, or you're one of those mildly interested people who only like one or maybe two aspects of Pokmon.

Shinin
June 21st, 2005, 02:41 PM
You are 17% Pokmon-obsessed. You are probably a part-time Pokmon fan. Maybe you're one of those whose interest has faded over the years and there is only a small tint left, or you're one of those mildly interested people who only like one or maybe two aspects of Pokmon.

Bulbafreak9000
June 21st, 2005, 02:45 PM
You are a 82% obsessed Pok-freak. Your life revolves around Pokmon, and you are probably proud of it. You are so scarily obsessed, actually, that most people probably keep away from you in fear of catching this Pokmon-virus that absolutely defines you

This is sad because its true

Silly Sentret
June 21st, 2005, 02:50 PM
You are 21% obsessed with Pokmon. You definitely like it, but you're not really obsessed - whether you're a hardcore gamer, anim-freak, just love those little critters or like all of these a bit, Pokmon does not dominate your life.

At least I'm not TOO obsessed. I don't like Pokemon that much anyway, believe it or not XD

pokejungle
June 21st, 2005, 02:54 PM
You are 49% obsessed! You're a true fan, and not only of the games or anim or creatures, but the whole thing. Nevertheless, you don't live and breathe Pokmon.

I scored too low ;-;

>>Message too short?! WTF?!

Snivi
June 21st, 2005, 03:03 PM
You are 44% obsessed! You're a true fan, and not only of the games or anim or creatures, but the whole thing. Nevertheless, you don't live and breathe Pokmon.

There were not any Ash related questions. XD
If there was I would have scored a lot higher.

pokejungle
June 21st, 2005, 03:16 PM
I scored higher than Toto!

*dances*

:P

Snivi
June 21st, 2005, 03:17 PM
I scored higher than Toto!

*dances*

:P
Well that was mostly about the games =P
I am more into the Anime

EmeraldSky
June 21st, 2005, 03:21 PM
My score:

"You are 37% obsessed with Pokmon. You definitely like it, but you're not really obsessed - whether you're a hardcore gamer, anim-freak, just love those little critters or like all of these a bit, Pokmon does not dominate your life."

PokemonChampion2K4
June 21st, 2005, 03:23 PM
"you are 15% Pokmon-obsessed. You are probably a part-time Pokmon fan. Maybe you're one of those whose interest has faded over the years and there is only a small tint left, or you're one of those mildly interested people who only like one or maybe two aspects of Pokmon." as it said.

pokejungle
June 21st, 2005, 03:26 PM
@ Toto- ya...I'm game/anime/manga/everything fan XD I can't believe I didn't score higher :'(

June 21st, 2005, 04:26 PM
You are 14% Pokmon-obsessed. You are probably a part-time Pokmon fan. Maybe you're one of those whose interest has faded over the years and there is only a small tint left, or you're one of those mildly interested people who only like one or maybe two aspects of Pokmon.

That is my score. I am happy with my results.

Team Magma Girl
June 21st, 2005, 04:36 PM
You are 39% obsessed with Pokmon. You definitely like it, but you're not really obsessed - whether you're a hardcore gamer, anim-freak, just love those little critters or like all of these a bit, Pokmon does not dominate your life.

Meep Bleep! I believe that my results are kinda true.

Dawg 2005
June 21st, 2005, 04:47 PM
You are 21% obsessed with Pokmon. You definitely like it, but you're not really obsessed - whether you're a hardcore gamer, anim-freak, just love those little critters or like all of these a bit, Pokmon does not dominate your life.

That's kinda true I guess...

Aaron5367
June 21st, 2005, 06:29 PM
You are 59% obsessed! You're a true fan, and not only of the games or anim or creatures, but the whole thing. Nevertheless, you don't live and breathe Pokmon.

...wow I feel embarressed lol, I guess its the whole site thing lol...

Crystal Clair
June 21st, 2005, 06:39 PM
I'm too embarrassed to post my score! But as Toto said, it was about the games. If it were the anime, then Clair would do the test for me. ^_^
In reality, I'm 95% obsessed with Pokemon because I have crushes and other animes and stories to occupy myself with.

Mire
June 21st, 2005, 10:24 PM
I win! 6%! Of course, is this Golf or Football? I can't say I didn't expect this.

usami
June 21st, 2005, 11:13 PM
You are 22% obsessed with Pokmon. You definitely like it, but you're not really obsessed - whether you're a hardcore gamer, anim-freak, just love those little critters or like all of these a bit, Pokmon does not dominate your life.

That's probably about right... ;P
...heh I love what it says when you click them all :P.

Iron Mankey
June 21st, 2005, 11:56 PM
You are 26% obsessed with Pokmon. You definitely like it, but you're not really obsessed - whether you're a hardcore gamer, anim-freak, just love those little critters or like all of these a bit, Pokmon does not dominate your life.

That's about right.

Murpheos
June 22nd, 2005, 12:57 AM
You are 58% obsessed! You're a true fan, and not only of the games or anim or creatures, but the whole thing. Nevertheless, you don't live and breathe Pokmon.

Not too shabby.

Charizard_Fire_God
June 22nd, 2005, 01:34 AM
You are 51% obsessed! You're a true fan, and not only of the games or anim or creatures, but the whole thing. Nevertheless, you don't live and breathe Pokmon.
Hmm... kinda low... T_T

Pikabloo
June 22nd, 2005, 02:05 AM
You are 24% obsessed with Pokmon. You definitely like it, but you're not really obsessed - whether you're a hardcore gamer, anim-freak, just love those little critters or like all of these a bit, Pokmon does not dominate your life.

Bah, it's true o.o

Dawson
June 22nd, 2005, 08:19 AM
You are 18% Pokmon-obsessed. You are probably a part-time Pokmon fan. Maybe you're one of those whose interest has faded over the years and there is only a small tint left, or you're one of those mildly interested people who only like one or maybe two aspects of Pokmon.

Yeah, I suppose that's pretty accurate for me.

Nine
June 22nd, 2005, 01:40 PM
You are 24% obsessed with Pokmon. You definitely like it, but you're not really obsessed - whether you're a hardcore gamer, anim-freak, just love those little critters or like all of these a bit, Pokmon does not dominate your life.

Spectrum
June 22nd, 2005, 01:54 PM
You are 40% obsessed! You're a true fan, and not only of the games or anim or creatures, but the whole thing. Nevertheless, you don't live and breathe Pokmon.

Light_Azumarill
June 22nd, 2005, 02:55 PM
Mine was 46%. That was a pretty accurate desciption. Like Digital Phoenix's above me, it said: You're a true fan, and not only of the games or anime or creatures, but the whole thing. Nevertheless, you don't live and breathe Pokemon.

Good. Breathing in pokemon sure would hurt my lungs. O.O

Dragonfree
June 22nd, 2005, 05:26 PM
I made that

Well, actually I was making a new one recently that I've been too lazy to put up. The new one (http://www.dragonflycave.com/butterfree/obsession.aspx) is more balanced on game/anim/etc. stuff and also has this neat category thingy.

As it said, I got 77% on the old one. On the new one I got:

# 60% Gamer. You have a very healthy amount of interest.
# 70% Anim-freak. Anim fan!
# 85% Pokmon Know-it-all. You're literally a walking Pokdex. o_O
# 85% Obsessed. You're like the very definition of a Pokmon freak.
# 90% Fan Worker. Game Freak should be hiring you to take over the company.
# 78% Pokmon Fan. An obvious true fan.

Hmm, wait... I don't get this. I got higher on Anim than Games? o_O

pokejungle
June 22nd, 2005, 05:52 PM
OOOOOOH! A NEW QUIZ! XD That list-o-nater was great ^^;

*takes*

# 65% Anim-freak. Anim fan!
# 55% Pokmon Know-it-all. You know your stuff.
# 75% Obsessed. You're one of those crazy Pokmon nutties.
# 70% Fan Worker. You really believe in Pokmon's creative potential.
# 65% Pokmon Fan. An obvious true fan.

I'm obsessed! <3

Black Lotus
June 22nd, 2005, 11:23 PM

QFred
June 23rd, 2005, 12:25 AM
60% Gamer. You have a very healthy amount of interest.
45% Anim-freak. Just a healthy liking for the anim.
40% Pokmon Know-it-all. Don't really know much more than you need to know.
80% Obsessed. You're one of those crazy Pokmon nutties.
65% Fan Worker. You really believe in Pokmon's creative potential.
58% Pokmon Fan. A healthily interested Pokmon fan.

Gamers are interested in Pokmon video games and trading cards over everything else Pokmon. Some of them use online Pokmon battle simulators to battle each other. They hang around the video game and trading card game discussions and sometimes the team rating sections and online battling sections of forums.

Anim-freaks like watching the Pokmon anim and movies and often like to theorize about romantic relations between characters. They are usually interested in other anim as well and tend to use Japanese slang such as 'kawaii'. They hang around in the Pokmon Anim, Other Anim and Shippers sections of forums.

Pokmon Know-it-alls usually play the games, but more for love of studying them than the battling. They enjoy learning everything about 386 creatures in their free time and correcting various information they come across online. At forums, you'll find them in the game sections, General Pokmon Discussion and all sorts of trivia.

Obsessed people are the people who live and breathe Pokmon. They basically think about Pokmon, talk about Pokmon, let their lives revolve around Pokmon, and often appear slightly crazy to the naked eye. They like to poke around in General Pokmon Discussion for the most part and sometimes the games.

Fan Workers are the spriters, writers and artists. They often like Pokmon for how open-ended it is in most aspects and offers for the imagination to take flight, rather than for the officially made things. They tend to be older fans and like to stick to the Fan Fiction, Fan Art, Fake Cards, Poetry, Sprites, etc. sections of the forums they go to, which tend to be more than one.

Snorlax4Eva
June 23rd, 2005, 03:47 AM
You are 59% obsessed! You're a true fan, and not only of the games or anim or creatures, but the whole thing. Nevertheless, you don't live and breathe Pokmon.

My score is pretty high...

serpenter
June 24th, 2005, 11:10 PM
You are a 88% obsessed Pok-freak. Your life revolves around Pokmon, and you are probably proud of it. You are so scarily obsessed, actually, that most people probably keep away from you in fear of catching this Pokmon-virus that absolutely defines you.

Sylphiel
June 25th, 2005, 11:20 PM
Hm...I took both versions of the quiz...

-

You are 16% Pokmon-obsessed. You are probably a part-time Pokmon fan. Maybe you're one of those whose interest has faded over the years and there is only a small tint left, or you're one of those mildly interested people who only like one or maybe two aspects of Pokmon.

-

# 20% Gamer. Not much for gaming, clearly.
# 30% Anim-freak. Mild interest.
# 35% Pokmon Know-it-all. Don't really know much more than you need to know.
# 10% Obsessed. Slightly enthusiastic.
# 50% Fan Worker. You somewhat like fan work.
# 29% Pokmon Fan. Just a mildly interested part-time fan.

-

Sounds about right for me...

PokemonPichu
June 26th, 2005, 12:32 AM
You are 36% obsessed with Pokmon. You definitely like it, but you're not really obsessed - whether you're a hardcore gamer, anim-freak, just love those little critters or like all of these a bit, Pokmon does not dominate your life.

I think I answered some questions wrong...

Skarmorylugia
July 7th, 2005, 12:38 PM
I took the old version, and here's what I got:

78% Pokmaniac! If Pokmon wasn't here, your life would be very different. You're probably addicted to the Pokmon games and try to get new ones as soon as you can, watch the anim every time and think about Pokmon all day. Yet, something probably gets in the way between you and Pokmon that prevents you from confusing this world and the Pokmon world. Heh... I got 77% while testing this. :) Be proud of being in the same group as I am.

So sad, yet so true....

jamie emerald
July 7th, 2005, 12:55 PM
i got 67 and aparently my life would be very different if pokemon didnt exsist witch is true

jamie emerald
July 7th, 2005, 12:58 PM
very very true and my mate rob got 27 but hes new to pokemon

ArKiVe
July 7th, 2005, 06:58 PM
63% Pokmaniac! If Pokmon wasn't here, your life would be very different. You're probably addicted to the Pokmon games and try to get new ones as soon as you can, watch the anim every time and think about Pokmon all day. Yet, something probably gets in the way between you and Pokmon that prevents you from confusing this world and the Pokmon world. Heh... I got 77% while testing this. :) Be proud of being in the same group as I am.

This is what I am now, but before I was probably 100%+ lol.

Da Schwarz
July 7th, 2005, 07:07 PM
You are 57% obsessed! You're a true fan, and not only of the games or anim or creatures, but the whole thing. Nevertheless, you don't live and breathe Pokmon.

a bit lower than expected

ArKiVe
July 7th, 2005, 07:18 PM
I can't believe when I was younger I actually went around with my pokedex and plastic pokeballs traveling the neighborhoods with my friends pretending pokemon were real. I was major obsessed. About 98% of my days used to consist of pokemon. It was crazy. I've cut back a bit since i've grown older but yeah, I still love it. My parents think I should get over it already. XD

White_Winter_Wolf
July 7th, 2005, 07:25 PM
I'm 75% obbessed!!! I would be more but where I live pokemon is put down and I can't do everything I want.

Uber_Flame
July 7th, 2005, 07:42 PM
You are 22% obsessed with Pokmon. You definitely like it, but you're not really obsessed - whether you're a hardcore gamer, anim-freak, just love those little critters or like all of these a bit, Pokmon does not dominate your life.

scolari
July 7th, 2005, 07:55 PM
You are 17% Pokmon-obsessed. You are probably a part-time Pokmon fan. Maybe you're one of those whose interest has faded over the years and there is only a small tint left, or you're one of those mildly interested people who only like one or maybe two aspects of Pokmon.
i dont even like pokemon just somethign to do to take my mind of things =)

eX.A.K.R.
July 7th, 2005, 08:36 PM
I just tried the new version and this is what I got...

40% Gamer. Not a lot of interest in Pokmon games, but certainly some.
40% Anim-freak. Mild interest.
25% Pokmon Know-it-all. Don't really know much more than you need to know.
40% Obsessed. Just bit obsessed.
20% Fan Worker. Fanstuff isn't really your thing.
33% Pokmon Fan. Just a mildly interested part-time fan.
Quite true. I don't like fan-made Pokmon and such things. And yes, I like the anim, although the part about the gamer is a bit off on the percentage.

Smarties-chan
July 7th, 2005, 11:42 PM
Here are my results in the new one

50% Gamer. You have a very healthy amount of interest.
35% Anim-freak. Mild interest.
40% Pokmon Know-it-all. Don't really know much more than you need to know.
80% Obsessed. You're one of those crazy Pokmon nutties.
25% Fan Worker. You don't mind fan work, but you prefer just sticking to the official stuff.
46% Pokmon Fan. A healthily interested Pokmon fan.
Yeah that's true :D.

Skarmorylugia
July 8th, 2005, 08:28 AM
Where is the new version of the quiz? I can't seem to find it.

Alex_
July 8th, 2005, 09:41 AM
I've already taken this at another forum and I got 4%. I hate pokem@n lololol it suxxors [/kidding]

Rageman
July 8th, 2005, 03:08 PM
0% Obsessed... you apparently hate Pokmon, and at the very most you admitted that you are indeed at a Pokmon site right now and you are actually taking this quiz despite hating Pokmon.

Woot!! I hate Pokemon!!! Yes.. :D

Dragonfree
July 8th, 2005, 04:05 PM
Where is the new version of the quiz? I can't seem to find it.
I posted it earlier in the thread.

I made that

Well, actually I was making a new one recently that I've been too lazy to put up. The new one (http://www.dragonflycave.com/butterfree/obsession.aspx) is more balanced on game/anim/etc. stuff and also has this neat category thingy.

Skarmorylugia
July 9th, 2005, 07:23 AM
My bad, I didn't see that.....

Here're my results from the new one:

50% Anime-freak. Just a healthy liking for the anime.
75% Pokemon know-it-all. Someone could hire you as a Pokemon professor.
90% Obsessed. You're like the very definition of a Pokemon freak.
95% Fan Worker. Game Freak should be hiring you to take over the company.
72% Pokemon Fan. An obvious, true fan.

Now that's more like it! I love my results, especially the Obsessed one! That's so true!

Black Gligar
July 9th, 2005, 11:03 AM
You are 37% obsessed with Pokmon. You definitely like it, but you're not really obsessed - whether you're a hardcore gamer, anim-freak, just love those little critters or like all of these a bit, Pokmon does not dominate your life.

OMG that is way too low for me >:|

Cherrim
July 9th, 2005, 11:09 AM
"64% Pokmaniac! If Pokmon wasn't here, your life would be very different. You're probably addicted to the Pokmon games and try to get new ones as soon as you can, watch the anim every time and think about Pokmon all day. Yet, something probably gets in the way between you and Pokmon that prevents you from confusing this world and the Pokmon world. Heh... I got 77% while testing this. :) Be proud of being in the same group as I am."

...o_O Wow. And all I do anymore is play the games and draw Pokemon occasionally. That was fun.

edit: Took that updated one and have no idea how I achieved these results. XD

# 70% Anim-freak. Anim fan!
# 70% Pokmon Know-it-all. Somebody could hire you as a Pokmon professor.
# 95% Obsessed. You're like the very definition of a Pokmon freak.
# 73% Pokmon Fan. An obvious true fan.

Chibi-chan
July 9th, 2005, 11:11 AM
You are 54% obsessed! You're a true fan, and not only of the games or anim or creatures, but the whole thing. Nevertheless, you don't live and breathe Pokmon.

oh well, :3 I still love it!

Ichiro Miyamoto
July 9th, 2005, 11:39 AM
You are 32% obsessed with Pokmon. You definitely like it, but you're not really obsessed - whether you're a hardcore gamer, anim-freak, just love those little critters or like all of these a bit, Pokmon does not dominate your life.

Thought I'd get higher

Mullet
July 9th, 2005, 12:00 PM
Did I get the lowest score here, this is what I got:

Anyone get lower than me. I answered all the questions honestly!:D

BROOKE_&_LUGIA
July 9th, 2005, 08:28 PM
LOL :D ! I took both versions. Here's what I got:

Version 1:
You are 42% obsessed! You're a true fan, and not only of the games or anim or creatures, but the whole thing. Nevertheless, you don't live and breathe Pokmon.

Version 2:
25% Anim-freak. Mild interest.
30% Pokmon Know-it-all. Don't really know much more than you need to know.
65% Obsessed. You're one of those crazy Pokmon nutties.
45% Fan Worker. You somewhat like fan work.
43% Pokmon Fan. A healthily interested Pokmon fan.

Pincushion
July 10th, 2005, 09:29 AM
You are a 92% obsessed Pok-freak. Your life revolves around Pokmon, and you are probably proud of it. You are so scarily obsessed, actually, that most people probably keep away from you in fear of catching this Pokmon-virus that absolutely defines you.

-giggles-

Kain Fury
July 12th, 2005, 12:51 AM
You are 14% Pokmon-obsessed. You are probably a part-time Pokmon fan. Maybe you're one of those whose interest has faded over the years and there is only a small tint left, or you're one of those mildly interested people who only like one or maybe two aspects of Pokmon.

I am not obseesed at all :)

Dizzy
July 12th, 2005, 01:12 AM
[quote=Test-Maker Guy]You are 1% Pokmon-obsessed. You are probably a part-time Pokmon fan. Maybe you're one of those whose interest has faded over the years and there is only a small tint left, or you're one of those mildly interested people who only like one or maybe two aspects of Pokmon.[/quote

Basically.

Kain Fury
July 12th, 2005, 01:17 AM
XD Nice! you have like been a member at a pokemon for 2 years an have like 6,000 posts and you are only 1% obsessed...which answer did you check to get that 1?

Dizzy
July 12th, 2005, 01:21 AM
Are you a member of a Pokemon Forum lol. I really apply to more...maybe like 5 more. But that's it.

Kain Fury
July 12th, 2005, 01:25 AM
At first I did what was true throught my whole life and it was like 26 so even when Pokemon first came out I was not that obsessed.

Dizzy
July 12th, 2005, 01:27 AM
I'm more obsessed with Boohbah than I am with pokemon lol.

palabok
July 12th, 2005, 01:27 AM
My results are the following:

The Incarnation Pokemon
July 12th, 2005, 01:30 AM
Old test:
You are 57% obsessed! You're a true fan, and not only of the games or anim or creatures, but the whole thing. Nevertheless, you don't live and breathe Pokmon.
(Gee, I thought it'd be just a bit higher given how many checkboxes I checked in a row on some parts...*shrug*)

New test:
# 45% Gamer. You have a very healthy amount of interest.
# 75% Anim-freak. Anim fan!
# 45% Pokmon Know-it-all. You know your stuff.
# 65% Obsessed. You're one of those crazy Pokmon nutties.

# 60% Pokmon Fan. A healthily interested Pokmon fan.
(Yay, slightly higher! XD)

Act
July 12th, 2005, 10:24 AM
Old:

You are 31% obsessed with Pokmon. You definitely like it, but you're not really obsessed - whether you're a hardcore gamer, anim-freak, just love those little critters or like all of these a bit, Pokmon does not dominate your life.

New:

60% Gamer. You have a very healthy amount of interest.
40% Anim-freak. Mild interest.
50% Pokmon Know-it-all. You know your stuff.
40% Obsessed. Just bit obsessed.
65% Fan Worker. You really believe in Pokmon's creative potential.
51% Pokmon Fan. A healthily interested Pokmon fan.

Klonoa
July 12th, 2005, 10:28 AM
Wow i thought i would get more than this i got 12 percent

Rhykasho
July 12th, 2005, 11:21 AM
Right then, my results were as followed -

60% Pokmaniac! If Pokmon wasn't here, your life would be very different. You're probably addicted to the Pokmon games and try to get new ones as soon as you can, watch the anim every time and think about Pokmon all day. Yet, something probably gets in the way between you and Pokmon that prevents you from confusing this world and the Pokmon world. Heh... I got 77% while testing this. :) Be proud of being in the same group as I am.

YAY, that score will do for me XD

RaikouRider243
July 12th, 2005, 06:56 PM
You are 40% obsessed! You're a true fan, and not only of the games or anim or creatures, but the whole thing. Nevertheless, you don't live and breathe Pokmon.

I expected something around there. I've been a true-blue fan of the videogame series, but I'm not buying into much of the rest of it.

30% Anim-freak. Mild interest.
60% Pokmon Know-it-all. You know your stuff.
55% Obsessed. A moderate Pok-freak.
45% Fan Worker. You somewhat like fan work.
48% Pokmon Fan. A healthily interested Pokmon fan.

That sounds about right. I'm more or less of a Pokmon encyclopedia more than anything, I guess. Of course, I dream about Pokmon often. *goes to bed so he can start dreaming about riding Raikou* XD

Chase Leader
July 13th, 2005, 09:31 PM
You are 58% obsessed! You're a true fan, and not only of the games or anim or creatures, but the whole thing. Nevertheless, you don't live and breathe Pokmon. That suites me perfectly...cool test.

jynx
July 14th, 2005, 11:55 PM
You are 44% obsessed! You're a true fan, and not only of the games or anim?or creatures, but the whole thing. Nevertheless, you don't live and breathe Pok幦on.

ARRRR!!!!!!! Why si the score so low!?!?!?!?!

NO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >.<"

Fiver
July 16th, 2005, 05:52 AM
here's my results; pretty much sums it up for me, especially the part about only liking one or two aspects of Pokemon.

You are 10% Pokmon-obsessed. You are probably a part-time Pokmon fan. Maybe you're one of those whose interest has faded over the years and there is only a small tint left, or you're one of those mildly interested people who only like one or maybe two aspects of Pokmon.

jynx
July 17th, 2005, 05:27 AM
You are a 92% obsessed Pok-freak. Your life revolves around Pokmon, and you are probably proud of it. You are so scarily obsessed, actually, that most people probably keep away from you in fear of catching this Pokmon-virus that absolutely defines you.

-giggles-
Wow! Congratulations there! :D

Mudkip's trainer
July 17th, 2005, 02:15 PM
I only got 16% :(....................

marillmonster2000
July 17th, 2005, 02:36 PM
Pokmaniac! If Pokmon wasn't here, your life would be very different. You're probably addicted to the Pokmon games and try to get new ones as soon as you can, watch the anim every time and think about Pokmon all day. Yet, something probably gets in the way between you and Pokmon that prevents you from confusing this world and the Pokmon world. Heh... I got 77% while testing this. :) Be proud of being in the same group as I am.

Fairly True. :D I'm Not As Obsessed As My Friends Say I Am =P

jynx
July 18th, 2005, 05:58 AM
I wonder if it is possible to archieve 100%? X.X

Breakout
July 18th, 2005, 06:16 AM
hm..I got 10%. I guess I lost interest in pokemon over the years

MewMaster1000
July 18th, 2005, 07:18 AM
In my opinion,
WHAT THE PIONT OF LIVING WITHOUT POKEMON!

Cybex Mewtwo
July 18th, 2005, 07:39 AM
You are 56% obsessed! You're a true fan, and not only of the games or anim or creatures, but the whole thing. Nevertheless, you don't live and breathe Pokmon.
Betta recognize! This is true to the bione for me.

Crabsmasher
July 18th, 2005, 12:01 PM
You are 38% obsessed with Pokmon. You definitely like it, but you're not really obsessed - whether you're a hardcore gamer, anim-freak, just love those little critters or like all of these a bit, Pokmon does not dominate your life.

That seems about right....I am more obsessed with CT then Pokemon...

Greed
July 18th, 2005, 01:32 PM
You are 2% Pokmon-obsessed. You are probably a part-time Pokmon fan. Maybe you're one of those whose interest has faded over the years and there is only a small tint left, or you're one of those mildly interested people who only like one or maybe two aspects of Pokmon.

That is so true. I really used to like pokemon, now I just totally forgot about it lol. There should be a Fullmetal Alchemist quiz, I'd get a 100% on it <3

the skate board kid
July 18th, 2005, 01:36 PM
Im not obseessed with it, I just like to play the games. There aight

~TSBK~

KaBob
July 19th, 2005, 12:20 PM
i got
You are 20% obsessed with Pokmon. You definitely like it, but you're not really obsessed - whether you're a hardcore gamer, anim-freak, just love those little critters or like all of these a bit, Pokmon does not dominate your life.
almost right i guess cause there's so much i like to do i really cant be pokemon obsessed even if i wanted to be.
EDIT; lol look what happens if you check all of them
You are 100% obsessed... not. -_-;;; Cheater... how dare you claim you made this test! I did! And what's more, I spent a good few hours doing it. So don't try that trick...

ArticunoIce
July 19th, 2005, 12:23 PM
My results alternated.

First time: 42%
Second: 67%
Third: 53%

Each are about a month apart.

The Scientist
July 19th, 2005, 08:56 PM
You are 43% obsessed! You're a true fan, and not only of the games or anim or creatures, but the whole thing. Nevertheless, you don't live and breathe Pokmon.

Sounds about right.

Drew
July 27th, 2005, 05:41 PM

-giggles-

Wahaha! ...That is awesome! ...omigosh...someone actually got a higher score then I did... o.o ....I thought I got the highest for a few minutes there...
75% Pokmaniac! If Pokmon wasn't here, your life would be very different. You're probably addicted to the Pokmon games and try to get new ones as soon as you can, watch the anim every time and think about Pokmon all day. Yet, something probably gets in the way between you and Pokmon that prevents you from confusing this world and the Pokmon world. Heh... I got 77% while testing this. :) Be proud of being in the same group as I am.

zero-hunter x7
July 27th, 2005, 06:56 PM
I got a 44% o_0, a 92%! That's high!

Dragon Lover
July 29th, 2005, 11:25 PM

What a disgrace....

~DL~

Charmeleon Master
July 30th, 2005, 05:16 AM
68% Pokmaniac! If Pokmon wasn't here, your life would be very different. You're probably addicted to the Pokmon games and try to get new ones as soon as you can, watch the anim every time and think about Pokmon all day. Yet, something probably gets in the way between you and Pokmon that prevents you from confusing this world and the Pokmon world. Heh... I got 77% while testing this. :) Be proud of being in the same group as I am.

Eon-Rider
July 30th, 2005, 05:40 AM
You are 35% obsessed with Pokmon. You definitely like it, but you're not really obsessed - whether you're a hardcore gamer, anim-freak, just love those little critters or like all of these a bit, Pokmon does not dominate your life.

What the? I thought I would ave gotten 60% or something.

chardude
July 30th, 2005, 05:44 AM
could you rate me?
i play the games and try to beat them. i anticipate the new games but hate the shows, movies, comics, or anything i might have forgotten

Crazy Pickles
July 30th, 2005, 06:54 AM
I got 26%. Pretty much true.

Kalylia
July 30th, 2005, 06:48 PM
I'm only:

You are 55% obsessed! You're a true fan, and not only of the games or anim or creatures, but the whole thing. Nevertheless, you don't live and breathe Pokmon.

Pretty accurate I guess!!

Alter Ego
August 4th, 2005, 08:57 AM
"You are 10% Pokmon-obsessed. You are probably a part-time Pokmon fan. Maybe you're one of those whose interest has faded over the years and there is only a small tint left, or you're one of those mildly interested people who only like one or maybe two aspects of Pokmon."

Maybe I should have checked the "Would you consider this test stupid and inaccurate if you got a low score on it?" box. ^_^

Dragon-Chan
August 4th, 2005, 07:42 PM
Wow..it seems like most people aren't Pokemaniacs..but congrats, Pincushion! Wow...92% obsessed....
I took the test again today. I got:
You are a 81% obsessed Pok-freak. Your life revolves around Pokmon, and you are probably proud of it. You are so scarily obsessed, actually, that most people probably keep away from you in fear of catching this Pokmon-virus that absolutely defines you.

Heh, that explains why some people don't stay around me for long..XD