PDA

View Full Version : Digimon Academy PG-13

Akio123
June 22nd, 2005, 8:30 PM
You are a tamer in the year 780 D.X. In the future most humans are Digimon Tamers and to get most jobs you need to have a digimon and a special skill. You are a tamer that just got accepted in the prestigous Digimon Iona Academy. You have to take special classes for four years and you are going to go soon. You will solve many mysteries, have much fun, and many adventures. If you wish to participate in Digimon Academy. You have to take one of the following Jobs:
Binary Math
Regular Digimon Biology
Digimon History
Digimon Archeology
A.P Digimon Biology
Intoduction to Spirit Evolution
Digimon Battleing
Digimon Attacks
Digimon Technology
Building A Digivice

Please fill out the following:
Name:
Digimon:
History:
Classes to be taken: (only three all your classes will involve the subjects chosen)
Digivice: (Has to be from seasons 1-4. Must say type and season)
Personality:
Apperence:

Name: Cain
Digimon:Elecmon
History:Cain is from a rich family of Archeologists that research the 22nd centuary. When he was twelve his sister, Xera, dissappeared after her and her Biyomon went to search for a lost civilization in Nepal. Cain wishes to find her, but first wants to go to the Digimon Iona Academy.
Classes to be taken: Introduction to Spirit Evolution, A.P. Digimon Bilogy, and Digimon Archeology
Digivice: D-Tector (Season 4)
Personality: Quiet, caring, Bright, and loves his friends
Apperence:http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b390/Akio123/cain.bmp

Super_Lawliet
June 22nd, 2005, 9:04 PM
Name:Alia Smith
Digimon:Gabumon
History: Alia is a born explorer, much like her mother. She hs earched for years, trying to find the 'Answer' to all of life's questions. The only problem is, ever since the disapperance of her mother, Alia's father has been strict in what his daughter does.
Classes to be taken: A.P. Digimon Biology, Digimon Archeology, Intoduction to Spirit Evolution
Digivice: the original digivice (season one)
Personality:Quirky and fun loving. Very friendly and fairly straight-foward, Although she is a bit shy around boys.
apperence: http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/girls/Miki.jpgHer hair is longer and a darker brown, in a braid. Her eyes a supposed to be blue-green

Hope this is good!

Akio123
June 23rd, 2005, 9:32 AM
You are accepted to this RP, welcome!^^

Dream Illusionist
June 23rd, 2005, 11:10 AM
Name: Lillia Myuni
Digimon: Floramon
History: A girl that scored high grades in her previous school, giving her an opportunity to try her luck in this academy. She's orphan, but she's cheerful, unless you talk about that subject.
Classes to be taken: Digimon History; Digimon Technology; Digimon Biology (I dunno what A.P means, so I can't decide)
Digivice: The season two digivice, blue coloured.
Personality: Cheerful, but quite timid at the sametime. Likes to relax.
Apperence: Tall, long, brown hair, Normally wears a T-Shirt and jeans. Also wears purple tenis.

SO, can I join?

Chikara
June 23rd, 2005, 11:22 AM
could i join later pleez?

Akio123
June 23rd, 2005, 3:16 PM
To Sylph: You are accepted welcome! ^^
P.S. A.P means advanced placement
To Kasami: You have not filled out the form to join therefore you may not join until you have posted a from filled out.

JBCBlank
June 23rd, 2005, 6:15 PM
Name:JBCBlank
Digimon: (is it alright if I use my own... I'll send a picture of him if you need it{for reference}I can teach you about the 8 digigods and how to suprime digivolve ;) ) Ditmon
History: JBCBlank (Blank) used to live in an orphange when she was 10, but sence then has been tossed from fosterhome to foster home, Ditmon is the only thing she has and she wouldn't bare it if she lost him.... she hopes to one day be the best digibattler in the world....
Classes to be taken: Digimon History,Building A Digivice
Digivice: D-3 (second season), red and black
Personality:when anoyed can be rather vilent but normaly cool and calm... very much like the sea.
Apperence:usualy seen with a raggady brown overcoat, black hair with red hilights on the edges and tips, under the overcoat is worn a pair of black jeans and a white tubtop, and not to mention the black boots.

Chikara
June 24th, 2005, 7:15 AM
name: Teresa
digimon: Gomamon
history: basicly, her parents couldnt support her, so somehow, she landed in a boarding school when she was 7 years old.
classes: Building a digivice, introduction to spirit evolution, Digimon attacks
digivice: season 4 digivice(like takuyas, but darker red, and black)
personality: tough, smart, and hyper. Wierd combonations, I know, but thats her!
apperance: blonde hair, and blue eyes. everything she wears is too big for her. White t-shirt, and blackk pants, with chains in the side.

Dream Illusionist
June 24th, 2005, 9:49 AM
OOC: And what's the difference from A.P. Biology and Regular Biology?

JBCBlank
June 24th, 2005, 10:37 AM
No one here :( makes me sad.... so can I join or not?

Prof. Pine
June 24th, 2005, 11:14 AM
Name:Nick
Digimon:Terriermon
History:He lived a somewhat normal life.
Classes to be taken:Digimon Battleing, Digimon Attacks, Digimon Technology
Digivice:D-3 from season 2
Personality:He's a good friend, but can manage to get others (and himself) into some sort of trouble. He sometimes tries to over complicate things, but he means good.
Apperence:He is around 5'7" and wears a blue cap, white shirt, black pants and sunglasses along with sandals. He has brown hair and brown eyes.

Anna-chan
June 24th, 2005, 11:34 AM
Name: Kira
Digimon: Tabbymon(My own creation, basically a Gatomon with fire abilities... if I can't use that I guess I'll be using Gatomon)
History: Kira used to be terrified of digimon when she witnessed her older sister, Sara, get attacked when Kira was 5. A few years went by, and once again there was a digimon attack involving Kira this time, and Sara lost her life saving her. Tabbymon saved Kira and from then on they had been great pals, and she was no longer that scared of digimon.
Classes to be taken: Digimon History, Digimon Battling, Digimon Attacks
Digivice: D-3, Season 2, Pinkish-red color
Personality: Has a bit of temper(usually best to stay off her bad side), also caring, and very brave.
Apperence: *The sprite in the far left trainer card in my sig*

Akio123
June 24th, 2005, 5:12 PM
OOC: You are all in the RP and Slyph like I said A.P. stands for Advanced Placement like a college course.

JBCBlank
June 24th, 2005, 5:33 PM
sure took a long time....

gonna have a sesific time to start or what?

Super_Lawliet
June 25th, 2005, 5:32 PM
Maybe they forgot about this rp? T_T it happens!

--Edit--

I just talked to the creatoer, and it won't be too much longer until this rp starts!

Kay11190
June 26th, 2005, 9:37 AM
Name: Kail
Digimon: Patamon
History: Kail has always been fond of digimon. Since he was young his parents have traveled the world studying digimon. Recently Kail's parents heard about the academy and decided to enroll him for a more stable environment for his studies.
Classes to be taken: Digimon Battling, Digimon Attacks, Building a digivice
Digivice: Digivice, season one
Personality: He is very friendly and kind to everyone. He is easily bfreinded and will do anything for his friends. Though he may often appear as a careless person in battle he would give the best tamer a run for thier money.
Apperence:Kail is 5'8 has short blue hair and green eyes. He wears black jeans with a white shirt. He also wers a nacklave with a symbol inside a tag th at was passed down in his family.

Dream Illusionist
June 27th, 2005, 4:16 AM
OOC:Ok, then, I'll take A.P.

Akio123
June 27th, 2005, 10:27 AM
OOC: Ok, Now we can start!^^
IC: I got on the train with Elecmon to the Digimon Iona Academy. "Elecmon, I can't wait till we get there. I am so excited, maybe we will make some new friends in the academy just today." Elecmon looked at me oddly. "Cain, please stop making such a fool of yourself. We haven't even gotten there yet, do how do you know we will even like it?" I looked at Elecmon back with a calm and some what depressed look. "I guess you right, but I just wish we could meet some nice people."

Anna-chan
June 27th, 2005, 10:34 AM
Kira raced through the streets with Tabbymon at her feet. They were running late to catch the train to get to the Digimon Academy. They made it just in time, the two of them slid in through the doors just as they were closing. They took seats, trying to catch their breath.

"Hey.. we...made... it!", Kira said.

The cat digimon looked up at his tamer and glared at him, his orangy-red fur messed up from running so fast.

"If.... you... woke... up... when... the.. alarm... went... off... we would have been here on time!", he snapped.

Kira could not come up with a comeback now so she just looked out the window as the train started moving. She was both scared and excited of going to the academy. Scared as she would be surrounded by digimon she didn't know, and excited to meet new people and learn new things.

Dream Illusionist
June 27th, 2005, 1:00 PM
"Ah... the train's departing..."-I said.
"Yup. It seems we were the first arriving the train."-Floramon replied.
I grabbed my book.
"Well, if I didn't woke you up, we would never be here on time."
"Ok, but you didn't have to wake me at 6 AM!"
"Nevermind"-I said to him.-"Finally I'll be able to learn much more things at this academy!"-I said as my eyes lit up.
"Yeah, and I'll be able to make many friends."-Floramon siad, while his eyes also lit up.
I started reading the book calmly, as the compartment we were was empty.

Super_Lawliet
June 28th, 2005, 12:04 PM
Alia looked up slowly from her book, then to her partner, Gabumon. She was fairly silent, but the type to speak her mind. "Why is it that...well...everyone these days seems to be in a hurry?" Gabumon blinked then looked up to his friend, responding "Well, it is just that some are in a hurry..." He stopped upon seeing Elecmon, and went over, urging the following of Alia. "Gabumon! Where are you going?!" She was to continue but stopped short upon seeing Cain. "I....um....."

Etneri
June 28th, 2005, 4:13 PM
I hope im to late signing up, anyway here it is.

Name: Ryu Hashi

Digimon: Baby Form - Hopmon, Rookie - Monodramon, Champion - Strikemon, Ultimate - Cyberdramon, and Mega - Justimon.

History: Comes form a long line of Digimon Tamers, and is now becoming one himself, wishes to be one of the greats just like his father.

Classes to be taken: Digimon Technology, A.P. Digimon Biology, and Digimon History.

Digivice: The D-3 Digivice, Card slider. (Season 3, Digimon Tamers.)

Personality:Quite, and up for anything that hits him, he hopes to be one of the greatest Digimon tamers in history.

Apperence: Dark Brown Hair, Wears Dark Black Robes, And has Blue eyes.

JBCBlank
June 28th, 2005, 9:26 PM
Blank rubs Ditmon's ears as they sit on the steps of the accadamy, "I hate it when we're so early." she says scratching altittle to hard.

"Ow." Ditmon says pulling his head away, "Well we do live just a block away, mabe tomarow we can wake up later."

"mmmmm that sounds nice." Blank says eyes closeing ever so slightly.

a slight breese lifts her skirt, "why did you wear a skirt?" ditmon asks sniffing at her lunch.

"Because mom wanted me to." she says pulling her lunch from him.

"ahhh cant I have a little bit?"

"No."

ditmon snorts and turns his pink head away, "I'm not talking to you for an hour."

"Awww come on."

"No I tell you!"

"Ha got you to talk."

Ditmon's face turns red and the laughs nevesly. "Why can't we stay mad at eachother?"

"Because we were alwayse destand to be togther." Blank says kissing Ditmon on the top of his nose.

Etneri
June 29th, 2005, 5:00 AM
OOC: Well ill start roleplaying i guess.

Ryu looked up at the academy saying to his partner Monodramon, "Monodramon, here we are."

"I can see that we are here." said Monodramon boldly.

"Aww well your not a morning person, eh? Too bad..Hahahaha."

"Its to early, i need my sleep...Ryu."

"Well we had to get up here..This is the academy were going to goto.."

"Why do we need to go here?" said Monodramon confused.

"Well, we can learn to be digimon tamer and partner and we can be the best in the world!"

"Fine, only if we become the best, hehehehe.."

"Well, okay..Hahahaha..Lets go."

Ryu walks forward into the academy soon followed by Monodramon slowly.

Akio123
June 29th, 2005, 10:03 AM
Elecmon and I sat on a bench on the platform, while the two of us waited for the train. "Hey Elecmon, you want to have a chocolate bar? I brought about a thousand to last us throughout the year." Elecmon responded "Cain, I do not want to waste things that your parents gave us to last the year we are here. I think you want to eat just, because you are bored." I just closed my eyes and sat rested my head on the bench. "Cain, are you listening to me?" I responded ", Elecmon, why don't you just mellow out? We got into one of the greatest Digimon schools in the world." Elecmon looked down. "I guess your right. I am gonna rest too." Suddenly, a floating train made of Digiroid cam roaring in. "ALL ABOARD FOR THE IONA DIGIMON ACADEMY!" I woke up Elecmon. "What? Why did you wake me up!?" I pointed to the huge train and he nodded. "Now,begins our journey at the academy."

fightingdreamer
June 29th, 2005, 3:41 PM
name:ryo
digimon:patamon
hystory:a child prodogy this kid is smart but he doesn't have any friends except for his patamon which is an odd patamon it is red!! so all the other digimon treat him like a freak so they live their lives as loners together. and then one day a letter comes it said they were accepted into the prestegious iona digimon academy ryo is thrilled maybe hell make new friends and be able to answer a huge mystery why can his patamon spirit evolve into seraphimon at will well we follow their adventure we wish them good luck.
classes:introduction to spirit evolution(to solve his mystery),building a digivice
digimon history
nature:all his ridicule has left him hard and a loner (like kai from beyblade he doesnt trust many people and niether does patamon but they will discover friendship at iona, we hope.......,

JBCBlank
June 29th, 2005, 3:50 PM
"Hey look at that another kid..." ditmon says with a mouth full of gum.
"Hey that was saposed to be mine." Blank complaines tapping Ditmon's nose.
The boy was walking up the stairs ever so slowly the digimon behind him seamed not to be in too much of a hurry.
"The accadamy isn't open yet!" Ditmon calls down to them. "We've been waiting for over an hour already."
Blank adjusts her skirt as the boy stands on the step below her. "It's nice to meet you my name's Blank." she offers him her hand.

Etneri
June 29th, 2005, 4:43 PM
Ryu turns around stareing blunderingly..

"Hello" Ryu said looking down to Monodramon..

Ryu then looks up and shakes her hand..

"Nice to er.. er...Meet you.."

"This is my Partner, er.. Monodramon." Ryu said looking down..

"Oh, and my name err. err... is.. Ryu."

"So err..You've been out here for an hour? Quite a err.. bit long..Do you happen to know when the academy opens?"

JBCBlank
June 29th, 2005, 6:37 PM
"In about fifteen minutes," she says retreaving her hand, ditmon rubs her side, "Oh ya and this is ditmon."
"Nice to meet ya." ditmon says to the two.
"There's no need for you to be so nervese, I don't bite.... often." she winks at him and smiles sitting back down on the step she was standing on. ;)

Etneri
June 30th, 2005, 7:38 AM
Ryu nods and sits down, one step above Blank.

"Er..Yah okay, well i guess we can wait here for it to open.."

"So, er..wheer are you from? Do you live close or far from here?"

"I live close by, not to far from here its a bit far but not to much, its bout an hour away."

JBCBlank
June 30th, 2005, 9:30 AM
Blank laughs and looks down at Ditmon, "Well we live about a fifteen minute walk from here."
Ditmon goes over to Monodramon and they start talking, about food of all things.

"So..." Blank said turning to look at ryu, "why have you come to so early?"

Akio123
June 30th, 2005, 9:34 AM
Elecmon and I sat down on a pair of seating in which we sat next to each other on a the Ilse. A man came down and asked us for a ticket to see we are actual students going to the school. "Yes, we are sir. I am actually taking a A.P. course and i am only a first year." The man looked at me in complete disbelief. "My son is a Third year and he doesn't even have an A.P. course. You must be some teenage prodigy!" I smiled back at him as I handed Elecmon and I's tickets. "Thank you sir,but wejust did unspeakably well on the entrance exam."

Dream Illusionist
June 30th, 2005, 10:55 AM
I packed the book. I had finished reading.
"What? Don't tell me you already finished it again!"-Floramon replied.
"What's the problem of reading a book again?-I said to him.
"Read again is fine, but you read that book 58 times!"-He countered-"No wonder you were the best in school!"
"Humphh."
Suddenly, both Floramon's stomach and mine started to growl
"Well, I feel like eating something."-I said.
"Yeah, let's find the food carriage"
We then packed our stuff tidely and left to find the man.

JBCBlank
June 30th, 2005, 12:39 PM
the doors of the accadamy slowly began to open, "hey look they might let us in now, and its about time I think Its going to rain."
Ryu and Blank run up the stairs covering themselfs as the rain begins to fall.

Etneri
June 30th, 2005, 1:31 PM
Running alongside Blank, Ryu stepped into the doors of the academy and realized how big it was.

"Wow, big place here, and this is just the entrance hall."

Monodramon stepped into the academy.

"Im soaked....." Said monodramon angrily.

"We can find you a towl somewhere ina bit Monodramon." Said Ryu, chuckling.

"So.." Ryu Asked Blank, "What should we do?"

JBCBlank
June 30th, 2005, 1:39 PM
"Well first I'm going to dry myself, ditmon would you?"
Ditmon rears up and flaps his wings at her she is dry in only a few seconds.

OOC: this is ditmon,

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/JBCBlank/ditmon.bmp

cool huh, I did it with paint.

Etneri
June 30th, 2005, 1:44 PM
"Okay."

Ryu walks forward into the academy turning and looking around as he walks.

"Come Monodramon."

"Im hungry lets find some food." Said Monodramon patting his stomache.

"Hahah, yah im a bit hungry too Monodramon."

OOC: Heres Monodramon: he is a real Digimon, Lol.
http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/4030/monodramon8vt.th.jpg

JBCBlank
June 30th, 2005, 1:47 PM
OOC: Well mine can do what ever he want's. :P

Blank fallows the two, "the dining rooms the other way." she says as the turn right on a corador.

Super_Lawliet
June 30th, 2005, 3:31 PM
I looked toGabumon and rubbed his head gently, then picked my friend up, tickling him. "Aha! I gotcha!" "Stop stop that tickles stoooopppp!!!!"

JBCBlank
June 30th, 2005, 3:49 PM
Blank and Ryu sit in the dining room eating the food that was left out for them, "This is good stuff." she says grabing yet anouther peice of cake,
"Maybe you should pace yourself."ditmon says watching her.

Super_Lawliet
June 30th, 2005, 3:53 PM
I eventually set Gabumon down and went into the dining area, sitting at a lone table. Gabumon followed suit, sitting by me. "You know...I kind of wonder Gabumon..." "Wonder?" "Yes...he hated me...spread rumors....I just want to find a good guy...." "Don't worry my friend...partner....you will...."

Dream Illusionist
July 1st, 2005, 4:37 AM
The train stopped.
"Guess we arrived."
"Yeah, food was shortening too."-Floramon replied.
We got up, I got my bags and left the train.
"So this must be the school..."-I said, looking at a quite large building.
"Wow! The place's huge!"
"Well, let's get up, shall we?"
We then entered the school and went to the bedrooms. I quickly unpacked, and put my personal belongings there. Then we went down to the dining room.

Akio123
July 1st, 2005, 1:20 PM
As the train came to a halt, Elecmon and I grabbed our stuff and walked out. "So Cain, where is the first stop place we go to check in?" I looked tghrough my bag to answer Elecmon's question. "Well, according to the First year letter, we have to got to the Terra office in the South Hall." I looked around and saw a sign to the South Hall and ran over.

Super_Lawliet
July 1st, 2005, 2:28 PM
I stepped inside with my partner at my side. "Do you think that boy who ignored you earlier will talk to you?" Gabumon looked at her, sensing anger building up. "Yea, he was really rude to me...I say hello and he doesn't notice me...."

Dream Illusionist
July 2nd, 2005, 3:28 AM
OOC: Sorry, but unfortunately, I will be away for about a month, due to holidays.

Please keep my place, I will keep up with everything when I return, ok?

Goodbye!