PDA

View Full Version : Mewtwo Bashing.

White_Winter_Wolf
June 23rd, 2005, 05:52 AM
How are you when it come to mewtwo? I totally hate him! Please vote, then share what you voted for and why. I really, really, hate him!

Spectrum
June 23rd, 2005, 05:56 AM
Can you say spam, kiddies?

Eh... I'd hit it. =D

Cybex Mewtwo
June 23rd, 2005, 05:57 AM
Well, whatcha gonna do? This may be spam, but it is a random poll. Besides, she means no harm. And I would beat him senseless. I'm like that! HA!

White_Winter_Wolf
June 23rd, 2005, 05:58 AM
Oh, sorry if it spams. I didn't mean it.

Spectrum
June 23rd, 2005, 06:02 AM
Well, whatcha gonna do? This may be spam, but it is a random poll. Besides, she means no harm. And I would beat him senseless. I'm like that! HA!
It's called the report button. -_-;

And I didn't mean the thread was spam, but you don't have to express your grief regarding Myuutsu so harshly.

Iveechan
June 23rd, 2005, 03:59 PM
If you hate Mewtwo, why is it in your avatar? And no, a recolor is not different from the "real" thing.

Eh. I dislike Mewtwo.

Cybex Mewtwo
June 23rd, 2005, 04:05 PM
I'd like to explain the whole thing to you...but you should ask her insted...

hisana
June 24th, 2005, 02:30 AM
I'd poke it. Now I have the weirdest desire to find out if it's skin would be plastick-y XD

Eon-Rider
June 24th, 2005, 04:09 AM
I like Mewtwo. He/she is cool!

NiNGi
June 24th, 2005, 04:54 AM
Mewtwo owns.
Mewtwo haters suck.

I deserve bad rep for this. XD

hisana
June 24th, 2005, 05:37 AM
Why did I think everybody liked Mewtwo? o_o
Oh well. I think he's just a little bit too angsty. Other than that, hugs and kisses for him. Yayz.

Nine
June 24th, 2005, 08:25 AM
Mewtwo is an angsty teenager. Much like much of America's youth.

scolari
July 9th, 2005, 03:56 PM
i would give him one big death stair haha

Anna-chan
July 9th, 2005, 04:56 PM
I'd kiss him >.><.<;

I <3 Mewtwo!! Mewtwo is one of my favorite pokemon =]

Cybex Mewtwo
July 9th, 2005, 05:08 PM
haven't seen this thread in a while...looks like someone revived it...

obelisk-kun
July 9th, 2005, 05:27 PM
smack the crap out of him before he kills me

serpenter
July 9th, 2005, 06:55 PM
awws, i love mewtwo, hees my one and only favorate psycic type.

ArKiVe
July 10th, 2005, 12:21 AM
If Mewtwo isn't with me, it's my enemy. Easy as that bwhahaha.

Pincushion
July 10th, 2005, 09:23 AM
I'd hardly call this Spam TY, just somthing very eh..random?

I'd probley hide from him..wack him with a stick and try and squeeze him in a pokeball.

White_Winter_Wolf
July 10th, 2005, 01:27 PM
If you hate Mewtwo, why is it in your avatar? And no, a recolor is not different from the "real" thing.
My avatar was under constrution. This is my new avatar. And the only reason I hate mewtwo is hes so over used. Thats my opion, anyway.

serpenter
July 10th, 2005, 01:37 PM
what do you mean he is over used? he is only in r/b/y/fr/lg...

White_Winter_Wolf
July 10th, 2005, 01:47 PM
he is only in r/b/y/fr/lg...
Plus two movies. In Mewtwo returns he's like so solem and boring. I only like him when he's the baby mewtwo from the second movie bonus features, and when he's evil in the first movie. A good mewtwo loses all exicment.

jamie emerald
July 10th, 2005, 01:56 PM
i like mewtwo but im not psycho about him
i dont hate him i jsut dont liek him much cos i dont train him really but my biggest rival dose all the time

Charizard_Fire_God
July 11th, 2005, 06:15 PM
*waves* Hi! I was thinkin' if ya could Hypnotize my mom inta not makin' me go ta school an' makin' me pizzas every day. ^^;;

Datriot
July 12th, 2005, 06:44 AM
I wave to him, he's pretty ugly but looks cool at the time, if ya' know what I mean, he's got goood moves and I like him in the Pokemon movie aswell.

SBaby
July 12th, 2005, 07:28 AM
First of all, anybody that thinks this is spam needs to find a dictionary and look up the definition of the word, because you don't know what you're talking about. Spam is a useless short sentence, usually consisting of less than three conplete words, that adds absolutely nothing to a conversation. But something tells me you KNOW what spam is and are just saying, "Let's call everything we disagree with Spam.". Odd, huh?

Second of all, MewTwo is one of my favorite Pokemon. Not only can he wipe the floor with just about ANY other Pokemon, he single-handedly defeated Team Rocket's ENTIRE force in MewTwo Returns (someone said he was boring in that one... O o)!!! Even Pikachu couldn't do that (and he's pretty darn powerful too)!!!

Cybex Mewtwo
July 12th, 2005, 07:40 AM
Plus two movies. In Mewtwo returns he's like so solem and boring. I only like him when he's the baby mewtwo from the second movie bonus features, and when he's evil in the first movie. A good mewtwo loses all exicment.

Agreed. That's why I beat the tar out of him! Hahahahaha!!!

Chairman Kaga
July 12th, 2005, 07:56 AM
I don't know...whatever strength, depth, and dignity he had in the games and anime he's lost from being over-marketed. I find that little kids who have no reason for liking pokemon usually automatically pick Mewtwo as their favorite, just because he's t3h Str0nGz0rZlollollolz, and the games and show condition them to believe that Mewtwo is the most awesome and cool of all pokemon, which may be true in one's own opinion if they can back up why, but otherwise it seems the perpetual favorite of kids who are just getting into the games, show, etc.

Speaking of which, my least-favorite avatar at PC is this:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/images/avatars/Kento-Collection/150.gif

No offense, but it just screams n00b o_o;

obelisk-kun
July 12th, 2005, 08:05 AM
First of all, anybody that thinks this is spam needs to find a dictionary and look up the definition of the word, because you don't know what you're talking about. Spam is a useless short sentence, usually consisting of less than three conplete words, that adds absolutely nothing to a conversation. But something tells me you KNOW what spam is and are just saying, "Let's call everything we disagree with Spam.". Odd, huh?

Second of all, MewTwo is one of my favorite Pokemon. Not only can he wipe the floor with just about ANY other Pokemon, he single-handedly defeated Team Rocket's ENTIRE force in MewTwo Returns (someone said he was boring in that one... O o)!!! Even Pikachu couldn't do that (and he's pretty darn powerful too)!!!
yup you said it I mean they had an army of machines and he just destroyed them all