PDA

View Full Version : MAGIKARP .vs. FEEBAS

Clouds
June 23rd, 2005, 03:28 PM
Both with splash and both with tackle

and whoever trained these pokemon are mad, but they are both lvl 100 too!

who would win?

Cybex Mewtwo
June 23rd, 2005, 03:43 PM
Crap...would have voted for Feebas but I clicked on Magikarp...oh well, magikarp is ALOT easier to find than any other pokemon...and a heck of a lot easier than feebas, but feebas would win in a battle.

Kratos
June 23rd, 2005, 03:50 PM
I pick Magikarp because they are alot easier to find. Plus I don't know an awful lot about Feebas. But I would still stick with Magikarp. But the real questio I think is who would win Gyrados or Milotic?

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
June 23rd, 2005, 06:10 PM
Feebas can learn TMs. (message too short)

BlankVoid
June 23rd, 2005, 06:16 PM
i find it easy to find feebas...but i cant remember much about its stats...but i do know that magikarp should be faster (i think) and a better defense. and shouldnt magikarp have flail by lvl100? o_O

pokejungle
June 23rd, 2005, 06:22 PM
FEEBAS! FEEBAS! FEEBAS! FEEBAS! FEEBAS! FEEBAS! [/CHANT]

Feebas :P Magikarp SUXXORS!

Eig
June 24th, 2005, 02:20 AM
One word: Feebas.
No, i like Magikarp too, but Feebas can learn more TMs, etc., and Magikarp can be just so boring as... Nah, i don't know what.

Natsuki
June 24th, 2005, 09:22 AM
Magikarp pwnz!! XD I just think it's so gosh darn kawaii. :33 Feebas is cute too, but nothing beats the original fishie weakling. X3

~Kelsey

Squeegee Beckenheim
June 24th, 2005, 09:24 AM
I love Magikarp so much more than Feebas! It would win easily

pokejungle
June 24th, 2005, 09:31 AM
V.V;

Anyone who said magikarp can't call themselves a pokemon fan :P It's TOTALLY FEEBAS! There's not even a question XD

Pikabloo
June 24th, 2005, 06:21 PM
Magikarp! Go you weak little fishie! o.o

Eon-Rider
June 24th, 2005, 06:24 PM
Feebas! Feebas Rulez! Magikarp isnt that great! :P

pokejungle
June 24th, 2005, 06:27 PM
Feebas is coming back in the poll peeps!

SUPPORT FEEBAS!

*starts picket line*

Chairman Kaga
June 24th, 2005, 07:03 PM
Let's see...a pokemon whose living flesh decays off its bones versus a pokemon with an inpenetrable, inedible exoskeleton...who would win?

KARP! KARP! MAGIKARP! KOIKINGU!

*splashysplashysplashysplashysplashysplashysplashysplashysplashysplash*

pokejungle
June 25th, 2005, 06:50 AM
And yet the score is tied =P

Feebas isn't ROTTING! The only reason magikarp has an exoskeleton is so that it...*insert diss*

Iron Mankey
June 25th, 2005, 07:56 AM
Between Gyardos and Magikarp its trainer decides to keep it that way? He's crazier than I am. But Magikarp would win.

Fantasy
June 25th, 2005, 07:59 AM
I vote Feebas since Feebas has a larger range of attacks instead of just Splash, Tackle and Flail. I mean, yeah, Flail can really make a comeback, but Feebas has 4 instead of 3, and they're probably more effective than Splash and Tackle...

pokejungle
June 25th, 2005, 08:09 AM
Feebas is winning now! ^0^

I think that my picketing worked =3

BTW- Anyone who voted feebas got a rep from me ^^

Chibi-chan
June 25th, 2005, 08:13 AM
Magikarp! common! He'd beat feebas with his rock hard skeleton! I mean, common, Feebas is already tattered up^_______^

Squeegee Beckenheim
June 25th, 2005, 08:13 AM
How nice of you.

I will say something good on Feebas. It is much better looking than Magikarp, but I still believe Magikarp would win.

Chairman Kaga
June 25th, 2005, 08:18 AM
Feebas's Sapphire flavor:

While FEEBAS's body is in tatters, it has a hardy and tenacious life force that enables it to live anywhere. However, this POKMON is also slow and dimwitted, making it an easy catch.

It is most certainly rotting--if it's constantly in tatters, it suggests that it doesn't have the physiological means to heal itself, thus meaning the scales and skin can rot and fall off its flesh and bones at any time. Feebas is the compost pokemon =X

pokejungle
June 25th, 2005, 08:23 AM
Thank you Hunk :P

Now it's tied again ;;

Kaga: I don't care! Feebas is still UBER cool! :D

Black Lotus
June 25th, 2005, 08:36 AM
Feebas's Sapphire flavor:

It is most certainly rotting--if it's constantly in tatters, it suggests that it doesn't have the physiological means to heal itself, thus meaning the scales and skin can rot and fall off its flesh and bones at any time. Feebas is the compost pokemon =X

lol! And I use that in the forums rarely :D

Anyways, I voted for Magikarp, sense it brings more nostalgic memories than Feebas. Well, Feebas doesn't really bring up any memories to my mind XD

So, go Magikarp! Splash, attack!

*nothing happens* <.<

pokejungle
June 25th, 2005, 08:46 AM
v.v;;

What happened to everyone who likes the beautiful Milotic?!

Support it's unevolved form!

Squeegee Beckenheim
June 25th, 2005, 09:05 AM
I think Milotic is a cut from Gyarados. Milotic is cool, but Gyarados is much cooler and wins this battle

pokejungle
June 25th, 2005, 09:36 AM
Gyrados is ugly 0-0;;

Milotic wins with style :P

Chairman Kaga
June 25th, 2005, 01:00 PM
Gyarados could slurp Milotic down like a strand of spaghetti and still have time for a bowl full of Feebas for dessert! Gyarados is one of the most versatile pokemon out there, and it doesn't hurt that it's incredibly intimidating. Milotic looks like an eel wearing too much makeup o_o;

pokejungle
June 25th, 2005, 01:08 PM
-.-;;

It's tied again...so there!

mew is real619
June 25th, 2005, 01:13 PM
magikarps evolution is gyarados so i think gyarados will win because it learns way more moves than milotic can but is highly weak against electricity

Chairman Kaga
June 25th, 2005, 01:18 PM
-.-;;

It's tied again...so there!

Not anymore, the score is currently Magikarp with 52% of the popular vote XD Woo~! *waves fans with pictures of koikingu on them*

Mystic
June 25th, 2005, 01:27 PM
Magikarp's got my vote. Besides, how many Golden Feebas's is there? And red Milotics? Hmm....

pokejungle
June 25th, 2005, 01:30 PM
v.v;;

*chops off half of the evil red bar*

Hehehehe. Settled the poll.

obelisk-kun
June 25th, 2005, 02:45 PM
magikarp simply because feebas is from hoenn

Crystal_Lily_Breeze
July 6th, 2005, 05:19 AM
(To obelisk-kun) ^Is it that you like the original 151 pokemon?

<> I like Milotic. Even though its unevolved form is the equivelent of the ugly-duckling, it looks super cute to me. But who would win in battle you say? It really depends on what tactics you use- or who misses the most Tackles. They both are just about equal, but I would bet my money on a Feebas. (Feebas can have Egg moves, Move Tutor Moves, and HM/TM moves. Magikarp can't have any of those. If that Feebas has Rest and Snore- then Magikarp is toast.)

(Broke the poll so Feebas is winning by a margin)

Eon-Rider
July 6th, 2005, 05:22 AM
Hey cool! Feebas is winning!

Charizard_Fire_God
July 6th, 2005, 06:00 AM
Wheeee! Tch. Feebas all tha way! XD
It's got more stats points than Magikarp an' would win in a Tackle vs. Tackle battle! XD

pokejungle
July 6th, 2005, 06:33 AM
YAY! More feebas supporters! =3

*reps*

Chibi-chan
July 6th, 2005, 06:34 AM
No! More feebas supporters X| too bad I already voted

Chairman Kaga
July 6th, 2005, 06:42 AM
No! More feebas supporters X| too bad I already voted

Why not commit a little voter fraud, register under another account, vote here, and never use that account again? XD I ought to =p

pokejungle
July 6th, 2005, 06:56 AM
Kaga...*tsk tsk*

I never thought of you as a cheater before :P

darkgamerGS
July 6th, 2005, 07:39 AM
o.o Easy question... Feebas would win. At least it can learn TMs, HMs, and egg moves, but I'm pretty sure that was covered already XD

pokejungle
July 6th, 2005, 07:58 AM
*reps* It says "Y" but it's supposed to be "You chose feebas! ~Paul" XD I screwed up :P

Feebas would win...you all need to face your facts magikarp lovers :D

Omega Latios
July 6th, 2005, 08:26 AM
Feebas Can Learn TM's And Stuff So I'll Vote Him

pokejungle
July 6th, 2005, 08:34 AM
Thanks ^^

At least we're on the same side here...unlike Hurt 'n Heal :P

Chairman Kaga
July 6th, 2005, 03:37 PM
Kaga...*tsk tsk*

I never thought of you as a cheater before :P

Not usually, but for Magikarp, I'll do anything =p

pokejungle
July 6th, 2005, 03:39 PM
XD

Looks like someone indeed did vote for it >>; *glares* CHEATER! :P

Chairman Kaga
July 6th, 2005, 03:41 PM
Look who's talking, he-who-kept-*hacks red bar in half!*-ing through the whole topic! XD

scolari
July 6th, 2005, 03:41 PM
i vote feebas its the new magikarp

Chairman Kaga
July 6th, 2005, 03:45 PM
...or is Magikarp classic Feebas?!

*crawls back into dark corner*

pokejungle
July 6th, 2005, 03:49 PM
:P

Face it Kaga....XD And I actually didn't hack it in half, so, MEH!

Chairman Kaga
July 6th, 2005, 04:05 PM
You didn't hack it in half, but attempted murder is still a crime! XD

Uber_Flame
July 7th, 2005, 07:56 PM
I like feebas more,wider range of attacks,thought magicarp is the orignal weakling,feebas is what i call ulti pwner XD,it's a cool little guy and it's evolution can pwn gyardos too muwhahahaha :classic:

alakazamisbest
July 7th, 2005, 08:21 PM
i like the both the some cause neither of them are good until they evolve so i like them the same 50-50 but the evolutions i like Gyrados more

Datriot
July 8th, 2005, 12:10 AM
I can't believe people are voting for Feebas! Feebas is just a lam copy of Magikarp! Magikarp is magical! It's beutiful! Magikarp would win easily!
.........okay, I better calm down now....sorry......

Act
July 8th, 2005, 04:33 AM
Feebas PWNS all.

Gyarados isn't that good. In fact, it's incredibly weak. An electric pokemon using thunder to it does a base damage of over 600. Not to mention that Milotic's stats--particularly special attack and defense-- are considerably higher than gyarados (and average), making him a difficult one-hit-KO for an eletric pokemon.

♪Angel Pikachu♪
July 8th, 2005, 05:20 AM
I would pick Feebas over Magikarp cause Feebas evolves into Milotic, and Milotic is soooo pretty!

ArKiVe
July 8th, 2005, 06:37 AM
I hated Magikarp since I was a kid since it was completely useless to me. Feebas, now at first he was hard for me to catch. So I like Feebas better I guess.

Eon-Rider
July 8th, 2005, 06:39 AM
Cool! We've got so many Feebas supporters now!

pokejungle
July 8th, 2005, 06:56 AM
I know! =3

I'm happy~ ^0^ Kaga's probably boiling right now @@'

Da Schwarz
July 8th, 2005, 08:03 AM
Feebas looks so much better than magikrap so ha!

obelisk-kun
July 8th, 2005, 08:40 AM
nu uh feebas is ugly magikarp is somewhat beutiful

pokejungle
July 8th, 2005, 09:09 AM
Really? I think they both look pretty neat.

Feebas is so much more kawaii though! ^^

Alex_
July 8th, 2005, 09:35 AM
They both suck,therefore i'm undecided..XD

alakazamisbest
July 8th, 2005, 10:31 PM
GO MAGIKARP YOU ARE THE ORIGINAL AND MOST LIKED NO ONE LIKES A COPIER SO WHAT IF FEEBAS CAN LEARN HMS N TMS HE CAN FIGHT YOU FISH TO FISH CAUSE HE IS SCARED

The Incarnation Pokemon
July 9th, 2005, 12:02 AM
Feebas, for sure. Anyone who voted Magikarp is Just. Plain. Silly. Why?

In an actual battle, Feebas could easily PWN Magikarp since Magikarp can't learn any moves through breeding whereas Feebas can learn Dragonbreath, Hypnosis, Confuse Ray, Mirror Coat, Light Screen, and Mud Sport. Even with Feebas' lousy Special Atk, one Dragonbreath from it would send Magikarp sky-high.

As for otherwise, well, Milotic > Gyarados, folks. It's prettier, and has a better ability.

Ichiro Miyamoto
July 9th, 2005, 11:41 AM
Have a feeling that the Karp would win

obelisk-kun
July 9th, 2005, 11:47 AM
Feebas, for sure. Anyone who voted Magikarp is Just. Plain. Silly. Why?

In an actual battle, Feebas could easily PWN Magikarp since Magikarp can't learn any moves through breeding whereas Feebas can learn Dragonbreath, Hypnosis, Confuse Ray, Mirror Coat, Light Screen, and Mud Sport. Even with Feebas' lousy Special Atk, one Dragonbreath from it would send Magikarp sky-high.

As for otherwise, well, Milotic > Gyarados, folks. It's prettier, and has a better ability.
let's say they both suddenly evolve then the ra power of gyrados would kick the crap out of milotic beside feebas is just a failed clone

Uber_Flame
July 9th, 2005, 11:51 AM
i have a milotic in my game right now lvl 33...and it kicks everyone in the in-game,besdies it's sp defence and sp attack are i guess higher then gyardos,but that's just my saying :D

obelisk-kun
July 9th, 2005, 11:54 AM
i have a milotic in my game right now lvl 33...and it kicks everyone in the in-game,besdies it's sp defence and sp attack are i guess higher then gyardos,but that's just my saying :D
natures effect everything besides magikarp evolves to gyrados at lvl 36 wich makes it stronger i think

Uber_Flame
July 9th, 2005, 11:57 AM
uhh not really,feebas evolves into milotic into any level...it's only lvl 33 and it's sp defence is 100-120 something on my game,to me that's good...but i can see why you go with magikarp/gyrados...i think...and it sp attack is 100+ :P

Agent9
July 9th, 2005, 01:11 PM
i think their both good it's just that I like the fact that gyarados is a sea serpent. and I find it quite odd that a fish evolves to a serpent....and then another fish evolves into a giant worm...*shivers* no offense

pokejungle
July 9th, 2005, 07:53 PM
I can't believe Feebas is winning by 14!

Way to go everyone! ^0^

serpenter
July 9th, 2005, 08:30 PM
magicarp, but i like garydose alot...

alakazamisbest
July 9th, 2005, 09:20 PM
Okay Feebas maby be better (I DON"T THINK SO)just because it can learn TM's and HM's just say Feebas and Magikarp had a battle (moves:Splash,Tackle, and Flail)who would ein EXACTLY MAGIKARP WOULD I REST MY CASE

ShadowEmperor93
July 9th, 2005, 09:22 PM
I voted for Feebas but I think they're equal!!

alakazamisbest
July 9th, 2005, 09:31 PM
My vote is still with Magikarp but i have caught a shiny Feebas not worth the wait i fished for 5 days!!!!!!!!!

Pincushion
July 10th, 2005, 09:21 AM
Both pretty useless pokemon, I voted Magikarp though..Because I feel sorry for him XD