PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Daycare

RaveKid
June 25th, 2005, 12:05 PM
Pokemon Daycare

When trainers leave their pokemon in the Daycare Center pokemon have wonderus adventure's including: Mountain Hiking, Swimming in the Ocean, and even Battles but of corse those pokemon have watch out for the 2 Evil People that work at the daycare.

5 Pokemon work thier hardest to keep the 3 baby pokemon safe and have FUN.

Sign-in Form

Name:

Pokemon Species:

Personality:

What roll do you play?:
What's left:
((1 Baby,Caretaker2))

---------------------------------------------------

Mine

Name: Rave

Species: Flareon

Personality: The Pokemon that has been there since the Daycare was made he is the leader of all the others he is wise, also he is protective and caring for the babies.

Role Played: Leader

Alana
June 25th, 2005, 12:30 PM
Name: Zukra

Pokemon Species: Ninetales

Personality: Friendly and patiant. She cares about her friends but tends to be rather sarcastic at times. She will always help out when she can and never back down from a fight.

What roll do you play?: Leader

Super_Lawliet
June 25th, 2005, 12:47 PM
Sign-in Form

Name: Eval

Pokemon Species: Eevee

Personality: Fun-loving, sometimes mean though

What roll do you play?: Baby

Yami_Zidane
June 25th, 2005, 12:50 PM
Sign-in Form

Name:Zidane

Pokemon Species: Bulbasaur

Personality: Very hyperactive which causes him to get tired out easily, he loves to play with his fellow pokemon and protect them if nessacery. He is addicted to battling and doesnt give up without a good fight

What roll do you play?:Leader

Kaylee
June 25th, 2005, 12:56 PM
Name: Tsuki

Pokemon Species: Umbreon

Personality: Quiet and aloof, but protective and agressive. Tsuki sometimes appears to not care, but steps in when things get troublesome.

What roll do you play?: Leader

Pineapple Pocky
June 25th, 2005, 01:38 PM
Sign-in Form:

Name: Hershey

Pokemon Species: Pichu

Personality:playfull, sweet, funny, loyal, freindly, and is crazy about chocolate.

What roll do you play?: a Baby

OCC: Hey G. Deoxys!!! :P

obelisk-kun
June 25th, 2005, 01:51 PM
Name: flame
Pokemon Species: charazard

Personality:he's easily angered but a good leader

What roll do you play:leader

Cebe
June 25th, 2005, 03:25 PM
Sign-in Form

Name:Blaze

Pokemon Species:Suicune

Personality:Friendly and patiant. She cares about everybody and loves adventures. She doesn't back down for a fight. She loves taking care of other pokemon especailly babies. She is also a good leader. She always like to help out taking care of each other and helping out.

What roll do you play?:Leader
((Baby3,Leader4,Caretaker2))

RaveKid
June 25th, 2005, 04:48 PM
All Baby applacants are excepted and all leaders are excepted

y did'nt anyone apply for the caretaker :surprised

And hey why do Cebe and Alana have the same Personality? one of you have to change or both of you cannot join :(

There is still 1 baby and 2 caretaker

Alana
June 25th, 2005, 05:43 PM
OOC: I have to ask the same question. Why do why have the same personality? Blaze is the name I used to use for my Ninetales too. :\ Cebe I think you need to edit your post because we are almost exactly the same Pokemon.

Super_Lawliet
June 25th, 2005, 05:52 PM
OOC: Not o bother but I believe that Cebe DID copy off of you.

Arcanine Fan 101
June 25th, 2005, 06:04 PM
sign in form
name-fireheart
pokemon species-dragonite
personality-mean but nice to other types that are in the dragon/flying faimly only but when it wants it will love the first thing it spots.if you have a female dragon type he'll go staright for it.

RaveKid
June 25th, 2005, 06:44 PM
OOC:you can be a baby or caretaker if you are a cre taker you are not a pokemon or if you are a baby pick a baby pokemon or an unevoled pokemon

PS: we'll start tommorrow :D

Cebe
June 25th, 2005, 07:41 PM
In the morning .It is not a problem. I just wanted to know.

Arcanine Fan 101
June 25th, 2005, 07:57 PM
ok ill be a Fireheart Entei

RaveKid
June 26th, 2005, 02:43 PM
OOC: your in and we are starting now!

IC:"Today on PC News it's the 50th Anneversary for the Pokemon Daycare Center and people from all over the world are trying to place Pokemon in the Daycare only a few trainers get to have their Pokemon in. It's based on a First Come/First Serve basis that Pokemon get picked.We have Interviewed the Center and these Pokemon Got Picked:

A Baby Dratini
Blaze the Suicune
Flame the Charizard
Hershy the Baby Pichu
Tsuki the Umbreon
Zidane the Bulbasaur
Eval the Baby Eevee
Zukra the Ninetales

These were the Pokemon that were picked until next time on PC News!"

The Pokemon walked in the Daycare to be greeted by an old Flareon. "Hello!" he said. "So you are the new Pokemon, wow a bunch of youngsters and little pipsqueaks. Ha! You all have to learn to work together to survive against the Evil Caretakers, they are bearly ever here and when they do come they will try to sell you and that's if they catch you. You see thay are Team Rocket members and they do bad things but anyways here are the rules:

#1: No fighting if you want to settle you fights battle.
#2: If you have a Question ask me not that little wimp of a Raichu over there in the corner.
#3: Do not venture in the hole with out my permission and if the little ones want to go into the hole have them ask me and or one of the big pokemon will go with you.

So i'm going to give the powers of leaders to Blaze,Flame,Tsuki,Zidane and Zukra. now it's time to go to sleep and at 9:00 every night it's time to go to bed and it's 5 minutes after so lie down on a pokebed and we'll all talk in the morning oh and we'll also talk about th hole in the morning 6:00 sharp."

Alana
June 26th, 2005, 02:49 PM
Zukra bowed her cream colored head and smiled. "Alright I get the rules. Bed now? I hate that. I just got here. Oh well. Good night then." The young Ninetales picked out a Pokepad at random and laid down. "Comfy." She said flipping onto her back and kicking her legs in the air. She twisted again trying to get more comfortable. The POkepad wasn't uncomfortable, she just wasn't used to it so it would take a little time to fell asleep. She diffinatly prefered the soft grass but she'd live and adjust quickly enough. Finally she curled her nine tales around herslef and closed her eyes.

Cebe
June 26th, 2005, 02:59 PM
Blaze bowed her head to. "Aww man I just got here and it is bed time. Well I am a lttile tired." He jump on a pokebed." She said " This bed is comfey." But at night she missed her owner, but she started to like the daycare and wished she would be ok and she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Pineapple Pocky
June 26th, 2005, 03:37 PM
Hershey was usually a hyper and curios pichu, but her owner had traveled on a bicycle for two days straight to get her here, and she hadn't gotten any sleep the entire trip. Hershey found a small pokeball shaped mat, curled up in a ball, and was instantly asleep.

Super_Lawliet
June 26th, 2005, 03:46 PM
Eval looked to an empty pokepad and trotted over to it, laying down. He looked to the Pichu that had fallen asleep and shook his furry head, falling asleep as well.

Arcanine Fan 101
June 26th, 2005, 08:43 PM
fireheart looked for an emptey bed and she spotted one and went and lied down for a nap.After bowing to the Flareon first.

Kaylee
June 26th, 2005, 09:14 PM
Tsuki remained silent, staring at the bed before her. After a moment of hesitation she slowly started to lie down and close her eyes.

obelisk-kun
June 27th, 2005, 12:10 PM
Flame flew merrily "powers"he says and flies back down then stares at the flareon "what kind of powers are talking about"!he exclaims he gives the flareon five minutes then flys over to the baby dratini

Pineapple Pocky
June 27th, 2005, 12:18 PM
Hershey awoke to the smell of chocolate. She looked around.

Hershey looked up on the counter and saw a half-eaten chocolate bar. She climbed up a chair, and jumped up on the counter top. She hopped over to the choclate, and quickly stuffed it in her mouth and jumped back down.

RaveKid
June 27th, 2005, 12:22 PM
Flame flew merrily "powers"he says and flies back down then stares at the flareon "what kind of powers are talking about"!he exclaims he gives the flareon five minutes then flys over to the baby dratini

"Not powers, I mean Responsibility, yes responsiblity." Flareon said to the big Charizard.

Pineapple Pocky
June 27th, 2005, 04:19 PM
Hershey looked around. "I wonder what were going to do today..." she said looking around. "i still don't see why Tessie brought me here, it doesn't look fun at all!" She said boredly.

Arcanine Fan 101
June 27th, 2005, 06:49 PM
fireheart woke up and went to the flareon and asked where she could get a drnk of water at.

Pineapple Pocky
June 28th, 2005, 06:23 AM
Hershey yawned and skipped back to the pokemat. she sat there and waited for everyone else to get up.

Cebe
June 28th, 2005, 07:30 AM
Blaze yawned and started stretching. She looked and saw some people was still asleep. She got up and walked to the pokemat and sat down with Hershey . and started waiting for everyone else to wake up.

Pineapple Pocky
June 28th, 2005, 07:49 AM
hershey looked over at the huge Suicune named Blaze. Hershey was a little scared of bigger pokemon, so she just sat there without saying a word. The only pokemon she'd dare to talk to would be the baby Eevee.

Cebe
June 28th, 2005, 01:24 PM
Blaze said to Hershey" don't be scared. I won't hurt you. I just want to be your friend. My name is Blaze what's yours?"

Alana
June 28th, 2005, 02:36 PM
Zukra yawned and sat up. Her sharp eyes scanned all the Pokemon that were awake and asleep. She looked at the large Suicune named Blaze and smiled. It was an odd name for a water type. "Hello." She said walking towards her.

Super_Lawliet
June 28th, 2005, 02:55 PM
Eval stood and strecthed after a good sleep, running around. "Day day day....

Pineapple Pocky
June 28th, 2005, 05:00 PM
Hershey just sat there trembling as another big pokemon, a Ninetails trotted over to her and the Suicune. Hershey looked at the two giant, but freindly pokemon. "H-Hi." She said still a little frightend. Then She saw the little Eevee get up. Hersheys ears twitched and her eyes brightened. "Yay! someone i can talk to without being crushed!" She thought.

Super_Lawliet
June 28th, 2005, 05:04 PM
My sensitive eyes twitched, hearing a small voiced. I looked to the Pichu then went over carefully. "...Hello....I'm Eval..."

Pineapple Pocky
June 28th, 2005, 09:30 PM
"Hey i'm Hershey!" she said smiling.

Arcanine Fan 101
June 28th, 2005, 09:35 PM
i walked over to Hershly and asked if he/she wanted to be my friend and i said my names fireheart an entei im not as scary as i look though

Pineapple Pocky
June 29th, 2005, 06:55 AM
(Occ: Hershey's a girl, and i thought you were a baby Dratini?!) (oh, nevermind...)

Hershey looked at Fireheart and smiled. "Hi i'm hershey, and of course i'll be your friend." "I guess big pokemon aren't really all that scary" she thought to herself.

Cebe
June 29th, 2005, 07:11 AM
" Hi! Zukra. how are u? I am fine. today is going to be fun."

Eig
June 29th, 2005, 08:36 AM
Sign-in Form

Name: Eig

Pokemon Species: Gulpin

Personality: A calm Gulpin. Can sleep much time. Can make friend with every Pokemon, especially poison type, or poison/something type. Likes to play much.

Umm... If caretakers can't be Pokemon, i will be a baby =)

RaveKid
June 29th, 2005, 09:43 AM
OOC: there are no baby spots left only care takers

"Ok, enough with the aqaintances, I was awake the whole time seeing if you Pokemon where going to interact. Okay now here are our plans, first breakfast next, we are going to explore the hole, then we're going to see what you can do in battle then to sleep again that's our intire day planned out. Any questions?"

The old Flareon said very loudly to wake everyone.

Cebe
June 29th, 2005, 10:11 AM
Blaze bowed her head and said" Got it! What is for breakfast trotting to the breakfast the spot." Zukura will u like to sit by me for breakfast?"

Kaylee
June 29th, 2005, 10:21 AM
Tsuki arose from her sitting position, her stomache growling. She let out a big yawn, and clumsily walked over by Blaze to see what there was to eat.

Pineapple Pocky
June 29th, 2005, 10:56 AM
Hershey looked over at the Eevee, then hopped over to the breakfast table. "Come on Eval."

Alana
June 29th, 2005, 11:20 AM
"Sure Blaze." Replied Zukra walking over t the breakfast area. She sat down and looked around the other Pokemon. Then she turned her attention to the old Flareon who was the leader of the place. "So how long have you been here?" She asked the Flareon curiously.

Cebe
June 29th, 2005, 04:17 PM
Blaze saw the old Flareon and said "Thank you for everything you have done for us." Then Blaze turned her attentition to Zukra and said" Did you have a wonderful sleep?"

RaveKid
June 29th, 2005, 05:40 PM
Rave says slowly..

"To answer your question i've been here for 50 years I was here when this place first opened but my trainer forgot me and I just got used to the fact that he abandoned me. His name is Lance he is now a Pokemon Champion. I figured he abandoned me because I was not a Dragon type, and you are welcome for everything even though i've only supplied you with a place to sleep. Ok can someone help me get up?"

A small Eevee came up and helped the old Flareon up. Eval sat down next to Hershey and Rave fixed a breakfast full of Pidgey eggs and Grumpig bacon.

"Like it? It's my presonal favorite."

Cebe
June 29th, 2005, 05:57 PM
"Yes. It is very good." Said Blaze, "I am sorry that happened to you." Blaze continued. Blaze bent down and started eating.

Arcanine Fan 101
June 29th, 2005, 06:15 PM
Fireheart was so happy that Hershly wanted to be her friend.She then asked Blaze the Suicune to be her friend as well.

occ.I changed my mined

RaveKid
June 29th, 2005, 06:55 PM
OOC: canged yourmind about what?

Alana
June 29th, 2005, 07:18 PM
OOC: I think about being a Dratini.

Zukra bowed her hed ot show her sorrow at being abandoned. "My trainer always speaks so highly of Lance and he's idoled by many trainers. I'll have to tell Ruki he abondoned his Flareon." She smiled then started eating. "Mmmm."

RaveKid
June 29th, 2005, 07:32 PM
OOC: then what is she

IC: "It's ok Zukra I don't hate him or anything I just think it was kinda mean to leave me." Rave said trying to get of of the subject

Arcanine Fan 101
June 29th, 2005, 07:42 PM
occ-an entei

ic-I walk over to Rave and ask what we are to be doing?

Alana
June 29th, 2005, 08:21 PM
OOC: Entei.

Zukra nodded getting the hint. "So what is this hole thing? Is that where we go to have fun? Or do we train there? Ruki and me, we trained hard so that we could enter the Pokemon League. But it's still a couple months away and Ruki decided we should both take a break from training. Someone told her this Dat Care is supposed to keep a Pokemon's strength up and let them have a good time and relax so she left me here for a while." Zukra took another bite of bacon but didn't touch the eggs. One of her best friends was a Pidgey so she wasn't about to eat Pidgey eggs.

Cebe
June 30th, 2005, 07:51 AM
" Sure I will be your friend.My trainer just got his eighth badge and wanted me to take a break and that why I came here. Zukra I think the hole is a place where there are lots of adventures we can have. " Blaze bent down and bit a bacon and egg. She new her friend was ninetails and a little vulpix and it was ok to eat the eggs. Blaze turned to her glass and was drinking her orange juice. " My trainer is Gary Oak.. I met him in a forest. I am not sure what happened because I was a baby. He rescued me from a poacher. And I can only remeber my mom said Stay with this trainer he will take care if you. And after that I grew up and I did not no if my mom is alive now. I really miss her so much. But Gary been really nice to me this whole time.

Kaylee
June 30th, 2005, 12:57 PM
Tsuki listened to them as she ate. "My trainer has just gotten her eigth badge as well." she spoke.

Egyptian Sphinx
June 30th, 2005, 01:06 PM
Could I play or is already too late

Arcanine Fan 101
July 1st, 2005, 01:39 AM
Im walking when i bump into a suicune named Blaze.I say sorry and ask if he/she would be my friend?

RaveKid
July 1st, 2005, 08:15 AM
OOC: Rayquaza you can be a caretaker

IC:"Yes, That's correct Blaze there are diffrent realms you can travel to during your time in the hole for instance Fire realm. I would recomend thet realm to Dragonheart or Water realm for Blaze.Of coarse there is no land in water realm so i would 'nt recomend that to fire pokemon. But I can since I have trained for all of my life in all of the realms I'm adapt to them."

As Rave finished his breakfast and his sentence he got up and said..

"Okay Kids time to go see the realms."

Many of the pokemon were not finished but they scarfed down they're food and walked with Rave to the top of the hole. Hershy looked at the big Raichu in the corner with a twig in his mouth.

"Pay no attention to him he will try to tell you lies and take you to Dragon realm that's the place where bad pokemon go, really bad pokemon."

Alana
July 1st, 2005, 09:21 AM
Zukra nodded and looked hard at the Raichu. "The fire realm seems like the place for me. Though a little swimming wouldn't be bad. I've been training in water since Ruki caught me and I need to keep my skills up." But still I think I'll just have some fun in the fire realm first. She added to herself with a slight grin on her face.

RaveKid
July 1st, 2005, 02:29 PM
"Ok, umm Blaze you can be first we'll go to the fire realmit's a volcano be careful of the in side and it 146F degrees hot. So yeah it's pretty hot. I'll take you there. Here is a Fire Crest, just think of me and say something in your mind." Rave jumped in and signaled Balze to follow.

OOC: this is gonna ROCK :laugh:

Super_Lawliet
July 1st, 2005, 02:32 PM
"I don't want to go...." Eval grunted and sat down, looking a bit ticked. "I won't go...I don't want to go..."

RaveKid
July 1st, 2005, 02:46 PM
"Okay Eval you don't understand you're not going it's just me and Blaze and i'll come up and take you to your realm next okay little buddie?" :nervous:

Super_Lawliet
July 1st, 2005, 02:50 PM
"That is the thing...I don't wanna go at all..." He looked around boedly before curling up, looking somewhat like a fluffball*

RaveKid
July 1st, 2005, 03:06 PM
"Well you don't have to but it's fun" Rave said trying to perswade Eval.

Super_Lawliet
July 1st, 2005, 03:11 PM
After a moment of thought, Eval stood. "Fine...I guess I'll go..."

Egyptian Sphinx
July 1st, 2005, 03:12 PM
Come on lttle guy. There's nothing to be afraid of

Super_Lawliet
July 1st, 2005, 03:21 PM
"Hey! I'm not afraid....well....maybe I am....a little......"

Alana
July 1st, 2005, 04:52 PM
"Can I go to the Fire Realm too?" Asked Zukra stepping forward. She sat down and waited tiliting her head from side to side. She wondered why a water Pokemon would want to go to the Fire Realm. It seemed odd.

RaveKid
July 1st, 2005, 06:29 PM
"Ok sure Zukra, just jump down and say the realm you want to go to it's going to be pitch black and if you don't say it you will fall forever. You can't say Water with a Fire crest with out a crest you will get rejected and fall back out of the hole it's really fun see look."

Rave jumps into the hole and pops back out

"Okay Zukra and Blaze jump and say Fire really loud. Go!

Arcanine Fan 101
July 1st, 2005, 08:38 PM
"Can i go to?" Fireheart asked

Alana
July 2nd, 2005, 09:08 AM
Zukra nodded then approached the hole. She jumped down and began to fall. "Weeeee. Oh. FIRE!" The blackness vanished as she left the Hole. She looked around. It was blazing hot here but it felt good to Zukra. She walked forward and looked around at the red grassy field. She darted off but made sure she'd be able to find her way back. She stopped five yards form the hole and flipped onto her back swishing her tails back and forth.

Arcanine Fan 101
July 3rd, 2005, 01:26 AM
Thank you Zukra.Fireheart went next.WOW!I can't believe my eyes its my favorite element.

RaveKid
July 3rd, 2005, 05:21 PM
OOC: ask me if you can go Rave is the only one who gives the Crests

Rave waved to Fireheart and Zukra.

"Blaze are you going? Wait Fire heart you don't have a Crest!"

Rave used Phychic and raised fireheart back out of the hole and gave him a Fire crest and dropped him into the hole.

Arcanine Fan 101
July 4th, 2005, 02:35 AM
"Thank you Rave!" Fireheart yelled.

RaveKid
July 4th, 2005, 01:19 PM
"Ok, whose next and where do you want to go?" He says as he stares at the rest of the pokemon.

Arcanine Fan 101
July 5th, 2005, 12:42 AM
As i land at the bottom i look around wondering what i should do first.

Cebe
July 5th, 2005, 07:59 AM
"Yeah I am coming." As she folllowed the old flareon. Blaze looked around inside and thought it is cool inside and is use to fire because Gary trained her to adapt to the fire.

RaveKid
July 5th, 2005, 11:22 AM
Rave looked at the rest. "OK i'll choose whoose next, how about Hershy?"

Arcanine Fan 101
July 6th, 2005, 01:28 AM
Fireheart landed right in a ring of fire but she was used to it because Kaily trainder her to love and to worship fire.

Cebe
July 8th, 2005, 10:10 AM
Blaze saw Fireheart. "Hi! do you want to play with me?"

serpenter
July 9th, 2005, 02:59 PM
hay, is this RPG still going? can i sign up?

RaveKid
July 9th, 2005, 05:49 PM
OOC:You can be a Care taker but they only apper once in a blu moon and are you serpenter from Team magma &Team Aqua?

serpenter
July 9th, 2005, 06:58 PM
+-yes i am...i wanted be a pokemon :(

RaveKid
July 10th, 2005, 03:18 PM
:( Sorry there are no pkemon slots

RaveKid
July 15th, 2005, 04:31 AM
OOC:"I'm leaving this is my last post in PC so bye and Alana is in charge of this post if she wants to.

Alana
July 15th, 2005, 07:12 AM
Zukra stoo up and began wandering around the fire realm. "This place is awesome. I wonder how long we can stay here."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Alright Hershey do you want to go next? Which realm would you like to go to?" The old Flareon smiled at Hershey and waited for her response.

Cebe
July 19th, 2005, 11:44 AM
Blaze say Zukra "Hi! How are you?"

Alana
July 19th, 2005, 11:51 AM
Zukra looked over at Blaze and smiled. "I'm just fine thanks. This place is great!" She grinned and took off across the feild. "Why are you here?" SHe asked after she had completed a lap and returned to Blaze. "I know your name's Blaze but your a water type and this heat'll kill you after a while."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The old Flareon waited. It didn't seem like anyone was going to volunteer to go next. but he was patiant and would wait. "Well then who would like to go next?"

Cebe
July 20th, 2005, 02:15 PM
"If I burn up I can always make myself cool by use surf and water gun." *Blaze took off after that and started climbing rocks*