PDA

View Full Version : Exicmars School of Mages(PG-13 possibly)

Chikara
June 25th, 2005, 02:38 PM
Plot

(its horrifyingly simular to Hogwarts)At Exicmars School of Mages, all new people who come to the school have no idea of their destiny. As you assemble in the main hall, you still have no idea of whats going on.

"Welcome to Exicmars School of Mages!" A woman says suddenly. You look up from a piece of paper explaining what was going on. "Where you will learn the ways of magic, and how to prevent it." She continued. "All of you here, are Mages, and you have been accepted into Exicmars!"

You raise your eyebrow, and listen with your jaw open. "Core classes you will take will be distributed by your houses." She continued still. "The houses are Flare, Drech, Growth, and Shadow."

Main Plot

You are a student at Exicmars, and you need to get throught the year without getting expelled, failing, or getting killed.

House Descriptions:

pick the house that matches your character(limit :3 per house)

Flare: courage, and determination
Drench: smart, and swift thinking
Growth: Can get hyper, but keeps it under control
Shadow: Any other way your character would act.

Form:

Name:
house:
apperance:
overall personality: (there could be more to it!)

Sima Yi's Apprentice
June 25th, 2005, 02:45 PM
This looks awesome, so I'm up for it.

Full Name: Cronos Eagleon Phoeniken
Nickname: Eagle/Frost
House: Shadow
Appearance: http://www.animegalleries.net/albums/userpics/40720/Eagle.jpg
Personality: He is basically kind and polite to everyone around him. Those who know him can trust him with absolutely anything. Those who don't know him can usually learn to like him quickly. Yet, there is something mysterious about him that no one can place, as if a difference from him to others. The depth and scope of his conversations, as well as the way he always seems to be, suggest that he could be from a higher plane of existance. In a dangerous situation, he tends to be protective of those around him.

Chikara
June 25th, 2005, 03:01 PM
ok, ill post mine now XD

name: Tai
house: Shadow
apperance: http://www109.sakura.ne.jp/~mikaduki/emblem/rutger.gif her pants are black and baggy.
personality: A mix of quiet/serious/hyper.(like me!!!) She could switch from this to this anytime.

Randall Raichu
June 25th, 2005, 03:05 PM
This sounds awsome....
Name:Keo Makaora
house:Shadow
apperance:http://vstuff.tsukinousagi.net/Avatar/Angel_02.jpg
overall personality:He is very cocky and wont back down from anyone. He has one friend in the entire school who's name was Tai. He has liked Tai for a long while but never had teh courage to tell her.

Chikara
June 25th, 2005, 03:12 PM
ok, The Shadow House is full! no more there, unless you absolutely NEED to be there.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
June 25th, 2005, 03:14 PM
OOC: Awesome picture Randall. BY the way, when will we start this RP? I'm really excited to start, because this sounds so awesome. I've wanted to be in one of these, but I had no idea how to make one. Anyway, where I put my age, just go with around 14.

Chikara
June 25th, 2005, 03:18 PM
ok, we will start once there is at least one person in each house, and we will start from right after the speech the lady said, in the great hall.

Randall Raichu
June 25th, 2005, 03:34 PM
Thanks Xion. but I changed because it was a little big. I got this one from Gundam Seed.
I cant wait till this starts.!

Chikara
June 27th, 2005, 09:29 AM
occ: ok, i guess we can start.

I stared at the person making this wierd speeck on everyone in this room was a mage, and assumed that this was a dream, so I looked at the tiles on the floor. "Keep in mind that you may die---" Continued the person. I immediatly looked up. Die?... Maybe this is another dream about that evil clown? Uh... It I think was his name...

Gohan
June 27th, 2005, 09:52 AM
Looks pretty cool! I'll join if I can!

Name: Josh Kerr
House: Growth ( Okay actually sometimes he can't control it. )
Apperance: Josh has silver hair that spikes up.( Sorta like Daisuke Niwa's from DNAngel ) It spikes off to the side and there are about seven spikes. His eyes are light blue and his skin is pretty light. He is always wearing a white school uniform shirt with all of the buttons... unbuttoned. And black pants with a red stripe down the left side. And he wears traditional Japanese wooden sandals.
Overall personality: Josh is hyper a lot and sometimes he can control it and sometimes he can't. Then he goes into a mad sugar rush and wrecks a bunch of stuff. He is very nice. He only gets mad when you hurt a friend. His hair seems to spike up even more and he becomes really tough all of a sudden. He isn't too smart but he rocks at strategy games.

If he's too young tell me.

Name: Stephen Kerr
House: Flare
Appearance: http://www.dvd-forum.at/bilder/dvdreview/covers/small/11071047230 If you can't see it he's the brown haired character from the anime Candidate For Goddess.
Overall Personality: Stephen is Josh's brother if you haven't firgured that out yet. He's totally different. Stephen likes sports more and he sucks at strategy games. He always wears his shoes that he altered himself. They're really rollerblades though. He is kind too but not as kind as Josh. He gets mad really easy. Josh and Stephen like to keep there distances.

Chikara
June 27th, 2005, 09:58 AM
occ: no, hes fine. Your image address isnt working, just to let you know.

Jaybob
June 27th, 2005, 10:23 AM
Full Name:Sun Xeng
Nickname: Death Lord
House: Shadow
Appearance: same as DW one.
Personality: Kind hearted but wierd. he has tried to make friends in the past but people called him wierd and freaky

Gohan
June 27th, 2005, 12:44 PM
Just so everyone knows I added a new character to my above post. The first time I posted it was a safety save because my internet is really shaky.

Chikara
June 28th, 2005, 11:10 AM
occ: ok, just so this one wont die, Ive already done the first post of the RP, so someone elce post!

Gohan
June 28th, 2005, 07:04 PM
ooc: I take it Stephen is cleared?

IC: Josh stared up at the erson as they went on and on about dying, failing, expelling, and umm making it through... Likewise Stephen-who was a crowd away-was looking up at this strange person with puzzlement. Josh looked around to see if he knew anyone other than Stephen and found with dissapointment there was no one. Pulling cards out of his pocket, Josh began to shuffle the deck. His nerves were high, being suddenly sent to this school where he could die.
I can't die! Josh thought suddenly. I still have to get a girlfriend!
Stephen was thinking something totally different.
School sucks... He was very bored. He pulled a bundle of rubber-bands from his pocket and started sshooting at this one girl. She turned around and glaredat Stephen as soon as the first one hit. Josh sucks... He was thinking again.

Gohan
June 28th, 2005, 07:14 PM
ooc: I take it Stephen is cleared?

IC: Josh stared up at the erson as they went on and on about dying, failing, expelling, and umm making it through... Likewise Stephen-who was a crowd away-was looking up at this strange person with puzzlement. Josh looked around to see if he knew anyone other than Stephen and found with dissapointment there was no one. Pulling cards out of his pocket, Josh began to shuffle the deck. His nerves were high, being suddenly sent to this school where he could die.
I can't die! Josh thought suddenly. I still have to get a girlfriend!
Stephen was thinking something totally different.
School sucks... He was very bored. He pulled a bundle of rubber-bands from his pocket and started sshooting at this one girl. She turned around and glaredat Stephen as soon as the first one hit. Josh sucks... He was thinking again.

Jaybob
June 29th, 2005, 09:02 AM
"JOSH" i called over
"HEY OVER HERE U LOOK LONELY" *starts singing akons lonely song*
I could hear the people talking bout death and things and i though * Why should i be scared? I am the death lord muahaha*

Gohan
June 29th, 2005, 10:52 AM
ooc: Hey Squall look at my post. Asteriks don't tell you what people are doing and lower case letters.

IC: Josh looked up from the deck of cards to whoever was calling his name.
" Sun! " He hissed. " Quieter! Or they'll hear us. Good to see someone here that knows me. " Josh hissed and inched closer to Sun Xeng.
Stephen stopped harassing the girl long enough to quickly look over at Josh. Getting a malicious smile on his face he started to shoot rubberbands at Josh. The first one hit and Josh swung his head around. The second one hit and had the same effect. Getting bored Stephen pulled out a rock of good size. About as big as his hand. Looking up at the strange lady talking he figured it was safe. Swiftly he threw the rock with all his might towards Josh. Score! It Josh in the square of his head and Josh careened forward. People were looking at Josh wierdly now for his head was bleeding.
Swinging his head around Josh foound Stephen staring at him with the most evil smile on his face.
Die Stephen... Josh thought.
Smirking Stephen thought, That idiot doesn't have the guts to tell on me.

Jaybob
June 29th, 2005, 11:19 AM
"STEPHEN LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO HIM" Sun Xeng screamed and ran to kick him.

"HIIIIIYAAAAAaaahuh?" Stephen grabbed Sun Xeng's Foot in mid air

Randall Raichu
June 29th, 2005, 04:32 PM
OCC: Squall the shadow house is already full.

IC: How dumb are these people? They think it is all fun and games. We will see how long they last. I have been waiting for this my whole life and now I will run this show. I will teach these fools to stop the sharades. Keo thought to himself, floating about 10 feet from the ground. "Why don't you morons knock it off! Little punks."

Gohan
June 29th, 2005, 07:59 PM
ooc: Close enough.

Hearing this from the boy now floating about ten feet up Josh stood up.
" You wanna start something you little maggot?! Come on down here and start something! " Stephen yelled. He ran forward and trid to grab onto the boy's leg when he jumped up. Unsurprisingly he did not even come close.
Oh yeah... only 4'10"... Stephen thought as he glared up at the boy.
" Yeah you big dummy-head!! I'm am not a moron!! " Josh was yelling as he ran up. (Remember Josh is nine... nine year olds may know a lot of 'words' but I'm trying to keep it normal. Sort of. )
" Youc could die for all I care! Be glad you're not in my house! Nyaa! " Josh yelled as he stuck his tounge out. Suddenly Josh was struggling.
" Must stay not hyper... " he muttered. " Must stay not hyper. Must stay... not... HYPER!!! " He suddenly yelled. Then he was everywhere at once. Poking people, ( A true poking-ing clone whatever of me. *tear of joy* ) running into to people, yelling, starting to foam at the mouth, raiding peoples' pockets for candy, and most of all yelling, " SUUUGAAAR RUSH!!! AHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! TRY AND STOP ME NOW!!! CAAANNNDDYYYY!!! I NEED A... PEPSIIIII!!! AHAHAHAHAAA!! "
" He's lost it... " Stephen muttered.
"AHAHAHAHAAA!!! AH-- " The crazed, hyper nine year-old stopped as he ran into the brick wall. Stephen waltzed over to check on his brother. As soon as he was by Josh Stephen kneeled down.
" He's out. Miracle he didn't run into anyone. I'm lucky today! One hit with a rock to his head, then he gets called a moron, and then he runs into a wall! What great luck! " Stephen said loudly as soon as he stood up.

Chikara
June 30th, 2005, 08:29 AM
I heard some people yelling about candy and pepsi, so I decided to take a look. There was a kid on the ground, and another was staring at him. I walked over to them. "Uh...what are you doing?" I asked.

Gohan
June 30th, 2005, 03:57 PM
" Checking on my nine year-old brother. He uhh, gets a bit hyper sometimes. Now he's unconcious. " Stephen said cheerfully. He noticed the boy was still staring at him.
" What? I'm not exactally crazy about my brother! " Stephen said suddenly subconcious. Now he ran back over to the boy floating in the air.
" COME DOWN HERE, YOU LITTLE PUNK!! LET ME KNOCK YOU AROUND SO YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS!! YOU SEEM LIKE YOU GET YOUR WAY A LOT!!! " Stephen roared up at the boy. Then he noticed a crowd had gathered around Josh along with a few teachers.
" How do we wake him up...? " One girl asked.
" Got a Pepsi? " Stephen asked the girl when he got over there. The girl nodded. " Here let me have it, " Stephen continued. The girl nodded and pulled it out of her bag. Taking it Stephen walked over so he was right abov Josh's face. The idiot's mouth was open with his tongue hanging out. " Perfect... " Stephen muttered as he opened the Pepsi can. Carefully he tipped the whole can over so all of the pop inside flew out and splattered Josh in the face. A good lot went into his mouth too. You could see Josh was stirring.
" ... Mmmmm.... pe... pe... PEPSI!!! " Josh immedietly jumped up. Stephen chose to go away at that moment and ran back to the boy he was critisizing.
" C'MON PUNK! YOU THINK YOU CAN TAKE ME?! "

ooc: Can we end the speech yet? It's getting a bit boring.

Randall Raichu
June 30th, 2005, 04:29 PM
Cracking his neck Keo lowered himself to the ground. "Do you thonestly think you can take me? I mean look how short you are!" Keo said laughing. "I will make you a deal. If you can beat me in a race I will agree to your fight. Just ome more reason to stop the maddness in here. I am sick of stuck up punks like you and your brother who lose it by being called a moron. You can call me anything in the book and Iwon't get all angry. I'll just knock you out with a swing of my wing. I mean it's not like I havn't done it before." Keo said wit ha grin watching a kid in the corner with a gash in his face because of Keo.

Gohan
June 30th, 2005, 06:07 PM
ooc: Scary... O.o

"Fine! I'll race you! Don't think it's going to be as easy as you think! And, yeah, you're right, Josh is a moron. " Stephen said walking up to the boy. He was a lot shorter than this too-good-for-people idiot. Yet Stephen wondered why he had wings... and could float. As you see Stephen isn't the brightest kid ever.
" Don't think you can beat me just because I'm short! I'm on our Football Team, Basketball Team, and our Hockey Team! I'm the Wide Reciever (Football..) , Point Gaurd (Basketball... ) , and Star Defense! ( Hockey because I don't know terms... ) I run laps every Starday! You won't beat me! " Stephen yelled. He was getting a bit angry now. He took off his shoes for some odd reason.
Heh.. He's goin' down!

Randall Raichu
June 30th, 2005, 06:31 PM
"I am shaking now. Just ask Tai how fast I am. You might play human sports but imagine being all time champ at the Mobot Races 6 years in a row. Oh rules, you can do anything to win. But if anyone interferes with the race the other person automatically wins. First one around the castle wins. got it?"

Gohan
June 30th, 2005, 07:54 PM
" So I can do anything to stop you? But if someone on my side interferes you win? " Stephen asked. He wasn't sure on this but he knew he could win.
" One lap around the castle? How long is that? 2 miles? 3? 4? " Stephen asked, ablze with a new fiery passion to win.

ooc: Yeah I have absolutelly no way to figure this out. I'll try to think of something.

Jaybob
July 1st, 2005, 09:00 AM
"Josh you have to ignore Stephan let me take care of him" i said to josh making sure he was ok. "Go on keo i hope you win that'll show who is the best out of you two." I called and stephen walked over.
"Ummm Uh-Oh JOSH RUN!!!!!!!" i screamed. Me and josh ran through the hall to get away from stephen but he was right there next to us

Randall Raichu
July 1st, 2005, 03:48 PM
"Well lets get this over with! I would like to hear some peace and quiet for once, and if beating you in a race will get me that I will gladly do it!"

Gohan
July 1st, 2005, 05:21 PM
" How many freakin' miles is it?! C'mon! Tell me! " Stephen roared. He stormed up to the kid and punched him. He was really mad now because this boy wouldn't tell him what he wanted to know.

ooc: Read my PM and we might reach a good answer.

Randall Raichu
July 1st, 2005, 05:28 PM
OCC: read it and got it!

IC: "HAHAHAHAHA! Was that sopposed to hurt? It is 3 miles got it? Now on my say! Ready, set, go!" I siad as I took off from the ground speeding toward the corner of the castle.

Chikara
July 1st, 2005, 05:50 PM
I watched the boys yell for a moment, then I shook my head, and looked for the Shadow Dromitory. Thisll be a long year... I thought. At least I know ONE person...

Randall Raichu
July 1st, 2005, 07:21 PM
Zooming past people standing around the castle I ran by the hall window. "CRAP! The ceromony has begun! We have to get in quick!"

Jaybob
July 2nd, 2005, 12:13 AM
"Josh i think we are safe now that stephans racing but i'm not to sure so lets carry on moving" i said to josh in a calmer voice than i was using when we were running.
We were running and then i ran straight into another bully of the school.
" OH YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME" i shouted and ran back the way we came

OOC: KT who do you know on this RP?

Randall Raichu
July 2nd, 2005, 08:04 AM
OCC: That would be me. We talked about it on PMs so he know me.

IC: Think of a way to get into the castle with out getting caught would be tough. I could fly up into the mail room and hover my way into my seat, which happens to be next to the head table. Crap this sucks. Oh well I will try it my way. I though hovering feet from the ground.

Chikara
July 2nd, 2005, 08:28 AM
occ: yup!

ic: Wouldnt it be helpful if they gave us some maps to the dorms!? I thought furiously. Well, I guess I better head back to Keo and those other people... Hope theyre still there...

Randall Raichu
July 2nd, 2005, 09:50 AM
Flying upward toward the roof top of the castle Keo heard a cluster of wings heading his way. "Owls." He muttered. Flying faster up tot he top of the castle.
When he arrived at the window he was going to climb into there was the caretaker. He seen him before but not upc;ose. "Well there goes my entry. He lloked down ot see that Stephen was still running. Might as well warn him. He thought to himself as he flew to the ground.

Gohan
July 2nd, 2005, 10:12 AM
Stephen was still running as the other boy flew up wards for some reason.
" Ha! Gonna chicken out and use your wings?! Loser!! " Stephen yelled up to him. Then he noticed the kid was coming back down and started yelling again. " Gonna give up huh?! I knew you coul-- " He broke off as he ran straight into something. Now he was laying on the ground saying, " Owww... " Then he looked up at what he had bumped into.
" CRAP!! " He yelped. He had bumped into the lady that had been talking.
" Well, well. You know what you're going to get? Detention. Lots and lots, of detention. " She said crisply. Stephen went for the delinquit act then and stared up at the sky. He noticed that the boy with the wings was flying away.

Chikara
July 2nd, 2005, 03:44 PM
I continued down the hallway, back toward Keo, and saw one of the kids, looking up at the celing. I looked too, and saw a thing with wings. thats a little wired... I thought, then I looked back, and noticed Speech Lady looking at the kid. Uh-Oh...

Randall Raichu
July 4th, 2005, 12:17 PM
Seeing that the kid got caught I hovered for a little bit and head toward the hall. How can I get in with out being caught? He thought to himself as he flew off.

Jaybob
July 4th, 2005, 12:20 PM
OOC: who is Keoo here? i forgot lol i ait wiht it cos i am sick lol

Randall Raichu
July 4th, 2005, 03:28 PM
OCC: I am Keo.
IC: As I got to the hall door I thought of another problem. How am I gonna get in with out tehm noticing the door open? Just as I thought that the door opened. The care taker walked out the door and right before the doors closed I zipped in unheard.

Chikara
July 6th, 2005, 07:09 AM
I backed up against the wall. Ok, Keo got away... Now its my turn... I thought, looking around the corner. I took a deep breath, and put my hand in my pocket. Eh...? I thought, pulling out a long wood stick. Oh! Wand, thats right.... I thought for a moment, and then pointed the wand at 'Stephen'. No... I dont know how to use it... I shoved the want back into my pocket, and silently crossed the hall. I looked at the lady, who was still peering at Stephen. OK... gotta think of somethin...

Gohan
July 6th, 2005, 02:45 PM
" Listen to me! " The lady shreed into Stephen's ear. He only yawned, not caring if he got in trouble.
" Come with me, " The lady said and led him into the big hall again. As they walked past him, Josh started to snicker. Stephen only glared back at him and gave him a whack on the head.

Randall Raichu
July 6th, 2005, 04:49 PM
As the halls attention turned to Stephen I whizzed down and landed in my seat unnoticed. The hall was mostly laughing at Stephen for being in trouble on the first day. I heard a kid bad mouthing him as I told him to shut his mouth before I made him shut it and he didn't say a thing for the rest of the ceromony.

Chikara
July 6th, 2005, 06:31 PM
Wonderful... I thought, sliding down the side of the wall. I pulled out my want, and examined it. Ok, so the ceremony is ending, and now, I gotta find my way to the Shadow dorms... by myself... yet again... I got up, and grabbed my bag. Oh well, at least I get to sleep...

Randall Raichu
July 7th, 2005, 10:54 AM
"I know you don't plan on sleeping there, come on I will show you to our dorms." I said looking at Tai. "Well come on now."

Chikara
July 9th, 2005, 09:59 AM
"Hmm...well, I did get comfortable..." I said, getting up. "So, I guess were in the same house then?"

Randall Raichu
July 16th, 2005, 03:02 PM
"Yep! Shadow, sounds kinda of wierd and freaky but it is ok......I geuss." I said blushing becuase I sounded stupid. "Well found anyone here you like?"