PDA

View Full Version : Dragon heart:fight for life

blue eyes white dragon
June 25th, 2005, 03:00 PM
Dragon heart:fight for life

draco was the last dragon In the land of roine . draco was very mad at the men how had killed the familey of dragons he raised . all that the blood and loss , was for dragon horns. draco had more than he can take. he ahd to strike back. but draco still had to learn to fly . he manged to get away most of the time. but one day when food was very scarce he had to fly to the village he tried and tried . after 5-6 times he was in the air! he flew low so the dragon slayers would not find him. the king said the all dragons must die! -chapter1

Rhykasho
June 25th, 2005, 03:22 PM
Its sounds intresting, I know someone who will like this very much ^_^
Cant wait for the next part of the story

Asura Nirosuki
June 25th, 2005, 04:46 PM
Wow sweetie this has such a great plot.^-^
Please contiue.

blue eyes white dragon
June 28th, 2005, 06:21 AM
Dragon heart:fight for life

draco was the last dragon In the land of roine . draco was very mad at the men how had killed the familey of dragons he raised . all that the blood and loss , was for dragon horns. draco had more than he can take. he had to strike back. but draco still had to learn to fly . he manged to get away most of the time. but one day when food was very scarce he had to fly to the village he tried and tried . after 5-6 times he was in the air! he flew low so the dragon slayers would not find him. the king said the all dragons must die! -chapter1

chapter 2.

draco was in the air but then the dragon slayers saw him . dragon ! said one of the dragon slayers. fire one! draco in his mind was I can get past him. no! dragon slayer screamed! he dodged it! yes said draco very quiteley
it came to him fire. he blew fire and he did it.every one screamed run! draco got his food and was off .(ps i will finish this one latter)