• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red Hot Chilli Peppers

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
I just wondered if anyone else liked them. Their my fave band, and most people I know like them in some way or another. I guess the fact they appeal to such a wide group is why they've gone on so long. Even my parents like them, though I introduced them to them. It's weird often I find there's a famous song I never realised was by the Chilli Peppers until I find it on an album. I know they are liked a lot here in the UK as they are touring here in the summer, and have extra large venues, but the tickets were put on sale on the 24th and sold out on the morning of the 27th. Does anyone else here enjoy their music?

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 24, 2004
All in favre right here! Yes mam! I love them
but don't have much chance to listen to them
mush anymore..

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
aww why ever not! Ever since I got their greatest hits at Xmas, I have one of there songs as every other one on my MP3 :p (btw i'm not rich [lacks ??? mostly] I won the MP3).

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
lol cool! Scar Tissue is an awesome song! I like Otherside better though....I think that's prolly my fave, but I most of their music *carries on Dakota's quote* "sarcastiamistic know it all" :p

Years
igtica said:
lol cool! Scar Tissue is an awesome song! I like Otherside better though....I think that's prolly my fave, but I most of their music *carries on Dakota's quote* "sarcastiamistic know it all" :p

Really?

The Otherside is my fave RHCP song too! :)
I like Fortune Faded too, but its not as great as The Otherside :confused:

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
Really?

The Otherside is my fave RHCP song too! :)
I like Fortune Faded too, but its not as great as The Otherside :confused:
Cool! I love fortune faded. The video has that cool glowing paint! Aww the songs awesome! It's great to find someone who agrees with my fave ;)

Years
igtica said:
Cool! I love fortune faded. The video has that cool glowing paint! Aww the songs awesome! It's great to find someone who agrees with my fave ;)

Yeah i think so too, alot of people i know dont listen to RHCP that much, more like what music is "new and in".

Back