PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to try again only this time lets try... Academy of the poor....

JBCBlank
June 26th, 2005, 12:12 PM
In this roal play I will be the teacher who will teach you how to servive in a world of lush land and cool water, everyone will start with nothing and will gain things as you go along, keep in your heart what I teach you and you will make it through....

to start off everyone will have to be at the school where I will teach you about the varius animals of our great land, I will also take you outside to show you the beasts up close.
If you are smart and listen to my teachings you will graduate and we will start on our adventure to save the very world we live in from the massive invasion of the Darkanios, (a dark race who's sole purpose is to destroy our world), we fight now as our forfathers did, with only minor wepons, but with my teachings we will survive... who knows mabe the Darkanio's won't wait for you to graguate and I will have to teach you in field.....

plot: though our kingdom has long lost it's name we still call it home, everone who is born here is sobjected to a world of war and darkness, thoes few who sevive past the age of ten come to my acadamy and lern things that they must know to become warriors for our once lovely kingdom, maybe if we sucseed and I don't loose many of you, we will be able to restore our fine kindome to it's original glory, and perhaps one of you will become king.....

fill this out to sumit yourself as one of my students....

Name:
what part of town do you come from: (poor area, slave to rich family, street.)
did your father come to this school: (yes, no)
do you have any family in this class: (yes {who are they}, no)
why are you entering this school: (basicly a history, like are you here becouse you lost your family becouse of the war....)
looks: (what do you look like, do you have more cloths than you are wearing or do you want some?)
what are your goals in life?: (do you just want to graduate and become a warrior for our world, or did you just need a place to stay because you lost your family)
how long have you been on your own: (only answer if you have no family)
would you like to stay here at night or go back to were you came from: (if you have no family you really have no choice)

when you have fillled it out then you will have to wait untill I aprove of your aplication with a private message... there is no limit to how many kids will be in my class....

I hope that many people choose to join for it will be a most gratifying expirience, you will lern the value of you and you will find that you can do much with so little....

paige pelletier
June 26th, 2005, 02:21 PM
Name: Paige
what part of town do you come from: street
did your father come to this school: unknown
do you have any family in this class: no
why are you entering this school: Paige did not know how her family died she suspects murder but she has no proof. She has lived on her own since she was four and is not a people person.
looks: Paige has dark brown hair that goes down to her ankles, she often puts it in to two ponytails. She is 5 '2', and has pale yet tan skin, her eyes are a deep brown color. She often wears a large black t shirt and baggy jeans, she wears fingerless black gloves and a silver cross necklace. She has a pair of celtic knot ear rings, and wears gogles on top of her head.
what are your goals in life?: I want to become a warrior and fight.
how long have you been on your own: 7 years
would you like to stay here at night or go back to were you came from: will stay and go

Alana
June 26th, 2005, 03:41 PM
Name: Sakara
What part of town do you come from: Street
Did your father come to this school: No
Do you have any family in this class: No
Why are you entering this school: Because she wants to make friends and learn about the world so that, one day, she may be able ot find her parents.
Looks: (Later. I must make a new appearance for a new character)
What are your goals in life?: Learn how to fight and defeat the bad in the world and also find her family.
How long have you been on your own: 7 years
Would you like to stay here at night or go back to were you came from: Stay at the school

JBCBlank
June 28th, 2005, 11:46 AM
paige, be a dear and check your messages, Mine couldn't get threw becouse you had to many...