View Full Version : ~The Village~ (CRP) (PG-13)

Sima Yi's Apprentice
June 26th, 2005, 1:47 PM
Credit for this RP goes to my good friend from another forum called RangerGirl. So, here we go:

You have come upon Woodinia Village, a small town with a population of barely 125. Its usually pleasant little place, but lately, a lot has been happening in this town. There have been many fires in the forest surrounding it, and it seems as soon as one gets put out, another starts. There were people found on the road, near dark, looking horrible and beaten. Once the people have been treated and asked what happened, they never know. Only that they never had anything valuable taken from them. At night, youd hear the screaming of the people. All children came in immediately before sunset, for the parents fear for their safety. Theyre not allowed to wander far from the house during daylight, either.

Finally, one night, a traveler was murdered. Crime had been ruled out. The only other possible thing was Pokemon. That night they decided that that was the case, they saw a large pack of Houndoom walking into the forest. It was estimated to have about 60 in it.

All the villagers knew they must be stopped, but there was nothing they could do. They didnt have weapons, and there was no way anybody was going through the thick and vast forest that surrounded them. It was 40 miles to the next town. Nobody would come, either, and there was no way of requesting help. Stores barely ever carried pokeballs, and when there were some, the people kept them and lost them. They know the Houndoom will not stop.

You are a villager of this town, trying to survive. There are horrible things going on around you. You either live in fear, as most villagers, or you can be a fighter and try to stop the Houndoom and experience the most horrible things of anyone. Or, you can go on the other side, and be a Houndoom against the Humans....

This small, friendly town doesnt seem so nice anymore.

Give your:
Age (any)
Pokemon (if any)
Who you are in the village (like child, farmer, fighter )
Description (physical and personality)
RP Sample:

If you wish to be a Houndoom:

Appearance: (make sure there is something that makes you stand out from the other Houndoom)
RP Sample:

Also, I will be strict about letting people into this RP. If you don't seem pretty good, then you will be denied. And, as go pairings and things like that, they are allowed, but develop them throughout the story. Don't just drop them all of the sudden.

June 26th, 2005, 2:06 PM
Age 16
Gender Male
Pokemon A bulbasaur, Glalie and Mugkip that help him wuth his tasks on the farm
Who you are in the village: A farmhand, (helps out on a farm)
Description: has shory spikey brown hair, crimson eyes, wears a pair of blue dungerees(sp) (typical farm wear) with a red t-shirt undernieth it. He is quiet by nature, but will do anything for the wellbeing of his village and all pokemon, hes the typical do-gooder type
RP Sample:Zidane bent down to his group pokemon that stood or in Glalies case floated infront of him. "Guys, its the normal routine. Bulbsaur and Mudkip plant and water the crops and Glalie you can help me" he said with a smile on his face, they all nodded and went off to work.

Zidane looked at the morning sky, it was fall and the leaves were falling to the ground but no before twirling several times. 'such a nice day.... to bad were stuck on this farm' he thought to himself as he grabbed a pitchfork...

i hope this is good enough but if not, i will redo it ^.^

Sima Yi's Apprentice
June 26th, 2005, 2:09 PM
That looks good to me. After a few more people join, I'll put up my profile. I guess we can start once about five or six people join. You and me make two, so about four more.

Edit: Also, I came up with more options.

If you wish to be a Houndoom:

Appearance: (make sure there is something that makes you stand out from the other Houndoom)
RP Sample:

Also, if you wish to reveal something, maybe like elemental or strange about yourself, feel free to do so at any point. But, try to do it as well as you can. This goes for both if you are a Houndoom or a Human.

June 26th, 2005, 2:28 PM
Name: Okita
Pokemon: Eevee and Pidgey
Who you are in the village: Training to be a fighter but works on a farm with her dad.
Description: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/SpiritGirl/illu17.png
Personality: She is a cheerful girl who loves Pokemon. She is tough and doesn't give up easily. Her sarcasm can get her into trouble sometimes but for the most part she helpful person and always willing to help when she can. She is a tomboy and prefers to play with Pokemon rather than the other girls her age. She is brave and never backs down from a fight, even if she knows she can't win though she tries to avoid that situation.
History: Okita has always lived in the village with her father. She has no memory of her mother because she died when she was very young. Her father was a desent fighter when he was young and started teaching her when she was five. At the age of seven she began getting lessons from the village teacher once every week or so. as she progressed she got lessons more often. She now gets them about four times a week. She got her Eevee from her dad for her ninth birthday and she found her Pidgey hurt on the farm one day and nursed it back to health. Her father owns several Pokemon to help out with the farm. Two Taurus, a Ponyta, and an old Growlith that he had had for almost twenty-five years. When people began getting attacked she took an interest in who was doing it. After it was concluded that it was a group of Houndoom she started training her Pokemon so that she could help defend the farm.
RP Sample: The dark forest was earily silent as Okita walked along the well known path. The light of the setting sun drifted through the trees and cast strange shadows across the ground. But Okita wasn't worried. She had traveled this path many times before.

The last rays from the sun vanished and the mistical glow of the bright moon appeared. But even so Okita did not stop. She had to get home soon. But as she continued on a cold chill creeped down her spine. She looked around casaully and quickened her pace. Anything could be hiding in the dense thicket of trees on either side of her. Her hand moved to the hilt of her sword and her gold eyes darted here and there. All at once there was a low moaning sound. Okita stopped every sense on alert. The sound came again but louder. Goose bumps crept up her arms as she turned. Though she couldn't see anything, she knew that something was standing on the path a few feet away. Her sharp eyes scanned the darkness trying to catch sight of what was there. But it was too dark. The minutes slipped by. Okita's hand never left the hilt of her sword. Then without warning the creature bolted. Okita only had enough time to draw her sword before the creature was upon her. A razor sharp claw as long as a dagger ripped through the air. The sound of metal hitting metal rang through the night as Okita swung her sword to block. The creature lept backward then attacked again. It swiped with it's murderous claw again and again and each time Okita would block and counter with her sword.

The battle grew fiercer and fiercer until both Okita and the creature were exausted. The creature lept backwards into a pool of moonlight. Okita's eyes widened as she saw what it was who had attacked her. Her sword fell to the ground with a clang and she stepped backwards in horror. "Senora?" She whispered in a shaky voice.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
June 26th, 2005, 5:59 PM
Alana, I need a Personality and a History from you. Once you give me that, you seem good at Rping, so you'll be in, as long as those two things seem good.

June 27th, 2005, 9:57 AM
I'm ready to join the fun. ;) My RP is famous!

Kiara Berton

Flareon (F)
Pikachu (F: Charge)
Arcanine (M)

Started out as a farmer, living on the family's farm she inherited, but has now started working as a fighter, also.

Description: Kiara is about 5 5, average weight. She has short (2 -3) wavy blonde hair and green eyes. She wears flare jeans and black tank top with a black hooded jacket with hiking boots. Wears a gold locket.

Personality: She has a fiery temper, but is usually calm. She only confides in people she knows well. She is resourceful and smart. She has a good sense of humor, but she doesnt fool around at the wrong time and serious when she needs to be.

History: Her parents died five years before, willing their beautiful house and small farm to her. She always knew her town as a happy place and is upset by whats going on. She wants to help it.

RP Sample: I sat on my porch, staring into the depths of the forest. The beauty of the town was fading from the destruction the Houndoom. I was pondering this when I saw movement in the bushes.

I got up to see what it was, silently releasing my Starmie. "Watergun, towards the bushes," I whispered. It did so, startling a Houndoom out.

It snarled at us. "Bubble," I commanded Starmie. The Houndoom fled to the forest before Starmie even got the chance to use it.

June 27th, 2005, 11:45 AM
Name: Sapphire

Appearance: Her eyes are sapphire colored, making the reasons for her name obvious. Other then that, she is an average Houndoom.

Personality: Extremely loyal to her pack. Despises Humans, and will do anything to get rid of them. (Not good in this area, sorry...)

History: Her parents were originally owned by an unknown trainer in the town. When her egg was conceived, however, the trainer quickly abandoned it in the woods. It was later found by the pack of Houndooms, and raised as though she was their own.

RP Sample: Sapphire-colored eyes peak out into the night. Her nose quivers slightly as it sensed the air. Nope, no humans out tonight. A sound is heard coming from her, almost as a sigh. She signals to the scouts behind her to return to camp. There will be no hunt tonight. They nod their heads as though making a silent agreement, then turn away. Sapphire was pleased there was no hassle (for the pack was thirsty for blood).

She looks out into a distance with her sparkling sapphire eyes. They are almost creepy as the moonlight hits them. A rustle in the bushes startles her, breaking her from the trance. She barks, for a small Houndoom, recently evolved peaks its head out.

"Leave now," she orders, snarling and showing her teeth. "We cannot spend so much time here, there is nothing to hunt, nothing to bleed." The opposing Houndoom tilts its head, registering the female's voice, then immediately flees into the safety of the forest. Sighing once again, she leaps into the brush to follow. Tomorrow will be another day.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
June 27th, 2005, 12:45 PM
RangerGirl- You are accepted. Plus, it'd be kind of stupid to refuse the creator of this RP, wouldn't it?

Wolf_Goddess- It's okay, we'll figure out your personality eventually. Plus, that is okay for now. You are accepted.

Alana- Okay, those look great. So, you are accepted now.

So, we have Wolf_Goddess~ RangerGirl~ Alana~ Yami_Zidane~ and me. That is five, so we can start now. But, I'll let RangerGirl kick it off.

Cyan Goggles
June 27th, 2005, 1:55 PM
(is it to late to join the roleplay?)

June 27th, 2005, 4:09 PM
OOC: Xion, are you playing as Shion or Chaos or what? Just wondering. Okay, The Village grand opening:

IC: I walked down the lonely street. It was late: about 10, so few people were out. They were too scared to be out. I walked toward the Dandelion filled field on Woodinia's edges.

Sitting there, I thought of all that had been going on. I was blowing the fuzzes of a dandelion when I heard a noise behind me.

I saw a shadow. A shadow with glowing blue eyes. The shape was that of a Houndoom, but their eyes seem to glow red.

Scrambling up, I turned to face it. I let out Charge and made her use Spark to give us a little light. It really was a Houndoom

"Get out of here," I said to it. It stared at me for a moment, almost seeming to sneer. It growled softly and turned, as if it didn't think I was worth the trouble. After it had left, I whispered, "You're not welcome here."

Sima Yi's Apprentice
June 27th, 2005, 4:35 PM
OOC: Nope, I'm going to try out someone else. But, he may resemble Chaos in some ways. Also, you can still join, just put your profile.

Pokemon or Non-Pokemon: Usually Non-Pokemon
Full Name: Cronos Eagleon Phoeniken
Nickname: Eagle/Frost
Height: 5' 5"
Weight: Average
Original Home: Ardistan, Persia
Appearance: http://www.animegalleries.net/albums/userpics/40720/Eagle.jpg

Personality: He is basically kind and polite to everyone around him. Those who know him can trust him with absolutely anything. Those who don't know him can usually learn to like him quickly. Yet, there is something mysterious about him that no one can place, as if a difference from him to others. The depth and scope of his conversations, as well as the way he always seems to be, suggest that he could be from a higher plane of existance. In a dangerous situation, he tends to be protective of those around him.

History: For some reason, he has no memory of his parents and have never met them at all. Currently, he off of the only thing that he found belonging to his parents, their ownings left in a safe. The people he knows never talk about his past, because other than his name, he is unwilling to reveal the small amount of his past that he actually remembers. The other thing he never speaks of is a horrible event that happened to him when he was around 12 (by normal standards.)

June 27th, 2005, 4:40 PM
Sapphire's haunting eyes open to a sound. A strange sound, the sound of a human. She gets up, stretching. Her ears perk, and a Houndoom rushes passed her. She sniffs angrilly, snarling at it. But, the houndoom didn't seem to notice her. Curious, she peaks her head out, her eyes glow in the light, catching sight of a girl. She wasn't as young as a child, perhaps exiting her teen year and beginning her twenties. She tries to stay hidden as she sniffs the air longingly, her tongue lolling out of her mouth in hunger.

June 27th, 2005, 5:14 PM
Name: Shade
Appearance: Shade is a completely black houndour that hasn't evolved yet. Her eyes are a crimson color that strikes fear in the hearts of anyone who sees her.
Personality: Shade is a cold, untrusting Houndour, frustated because all her 'friends' evolved and she hasn't. She won't hesitate to attack of kill anything, even if it's a child, or a member of the pack. The pack is weary of her, worring she might overthrow the pack leader. They are close to banning her from the pack.
History: Shade never had any parents; they abandond her at birth, in a different forest not far from this one. Some roaming Houndooms found her and took her in, and she has belonged to this pack ever since. The Houndooms that were raising her were killed by unknown causes.

Name: Twilight
Appearance: Twilight is a white Houndoom with ice blue eyes.
Personality: A kind, caring Houndoom who protects those he cares for with unyeilding loyalty. He is the polar opposite of Shade, who is his sister, although they don't know it. Twilight loves people and is very peaceful.
History: Being a non-violent hound, the pack shunned him and cast him out. They attacked him, and drove him to the village, which he now protects with his life, even though his wounds haven't healed completely. The villagers adore his calm, carefree nature, and he's great with kids.

((That is okay, right? I mean, theres gotta be at least one traitor/protecter....))

RP Sample:

The cresant moon shone dimmly overhead, casting a ghostly glow around the forest. Trees shadows stretched across the cold ground, as mist snaked it's way around the trees, hiding the dangers lurking in it. Shade lowered her head, peering through the darkness. She flicked her left ear towards the un,oving shadows behind her, and suddenly they sprang to life seeing the signal.

Soundlessly, they crept toward the village. The frosty ground muffled all the sounds of 120 or so paws pounding on the ground. The trees came to an abrupt stop. Shade kept low, narrowing her blood red eyes. Then, she lifted her head and let out a mighty howl. The hunt had begun.

Twighlight instantly woke up. The howl was similar to his own, strangly, he stood up, shaking the dirt off him. Quietly, he made his way across the field, keeping himself against the ground. There was no doubt in his mind where that battle-cry had come from. They were here.

Am I accepted?

June 27th, 2005, 5:24 PM
IC: As I walked back to my house, I saw a young man, who looked about my age, walking down the street. "Shouldn't you be in by now?" I asked him.

"I just reached this town," he said.

"Oh, my name's Kiara," I said holding out a hand.

He shook it, "I'm Cronos."

I continuied, "Do you have a place to stay?" I knew from my parents that hospitality to travelers around these parts was incredibly important.

"Well, not really..."

I grinned. "Well, now you do. Follow me. My house is right down this way."

"I... don't want to impose," he said.

"You're not," I said as I continued along, him following behind me.

June 27th, 2005, 5:33 PM
Okita sat on the roof of her house staring into the darkness. Her Eevee sat in her lap and her Pidgey rested on her shoulder. "Do you think there will be any Houndoom out tonight?"

"Uwee." (Maybe) Said Eevee, her long ears twitching.

"You know, if we keep this up and keep training hard, chances are you'll evolve into an Umbreon." Okita said thoughtfully.

"Wwee oowee." (I dunno if I'd like that.)

"Pidgey." (Espeon?)

"Eee." (Yes)

"Well we train from day to dusk alot. So you have about a fifty fifty chance."

"Okita!" Called a voice from below her. Okita looked down to see her father standing there and looking at her. "Okita come down from there. We have alot of work to do tomorrow and you'll need a good nights sleep."

"Alright dad." Okita quickly hopped from the roof to a window ledge then to the ground. Her father shook his head as she went inside with Pidgey on her shoulder and Eevee by her side.

June 27th, 2005, 5:42 PM
The female Houndour clearly showed dominance, for she was one of the most trusted and loyal of her packmates. She walked with an air of importance, though she was not Alpha. She turns her muzzle away, bounding back to her pack, her sapphire blue eys blazing with hunt. Humans were out tonight, and the pack must feast.

June 28th, 2005, 3:14 PM
IC: "This," I said, "is my house." I led Cronos inside. "Have a seat." He sat down carefully on the edge of an armchair.

"Umm, nice house," he said.

"Thanks. I inherited it from my parents a few years ago."

July 3rd, 2005, 6:25 PM
*sighs and waits for an approval*

July 3rd, 2005, 9:00 PM
Okita laid in bed with Eevee curled up beside her. She stared at the ceiling her thought straying to the pack of Houndoom wandering the forest and village at night. "I wonder where they came from and why they are attacking. And I hope I can do something to help." She sighed and rolled over. Eevee mumbled something in her sleep and Okita stroked her calmingly. There was a soft chirp as Pidgey announced her presence. Okita smiled then closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

July 13th, 2005, 3:17 AM
I hope it isn't too late to join...

Pokemon:Seviper, Marshtomp, Swellow, Kadabra, Tropius, and Bellosom.
Who you are in the village:Fighter
Description: She wears black gloves with the pokemon fire type symbol on them, a green shirt, and brown pants with her waistbag at her back. She also has brown hair, usually in a ponytail, and brown eyes.
RP Sample:
Smiling at the night moon, I looked out the window of my rather tiny hut. Elva, the fighter, it sounded strange in my tongue, whether I had heard it about ten thousand times, or not.

It wasn't strange for the hut of mine to be quiet, the pokemon I had were resting, but at night, I would wake them. Just another hour, and we train. I thought happily. Thoughts were flowing in my head about what I used the word 'train' for. In my world (sometimes my pokemon's, too) the word 'train' meant go out and look for Hondoom.

I really had dreamed about getting rid of a Hondoom, sharing the gossip with the vilalage, becoming famous, ect. It was money to be a fighter, but did I care? No. I only cared about getting the village's opinion turned on me. They always spread gossip about me being friends with the Hondoom, having my pokemon trained by force, and stealing items. All the rumors were false, but were pressed on whenever I lost my temper and did something stupid.

But I just had to wait, and sooner or later, I would get a Hondoom..

Hope I didn't leave anything out.. ^.^ *Waits*

July 13th, 2005, 5:21 PM
((Ooc: It seems as though Xion has left this RP... Does anyone think it would be alright for me and P-K Ball to join?))

July 14th, 2005, 7:25 AM
((It seems fine...But I don't know.))

July 14th, 2005, 12:15 PM
Name: Himatsu
Appearance: A ruthless Houndoom. He has a scar over his night black fur. It's bones are a little bit more duller than normal Houndoom's are and has jet black eyes. Is claws are razor sharp and used for slashing and quick kills. His horns perched on his head are sharpened for ramming and such. His tail is worn out because of all the quarrels and fights he's been through. The skull around his muscular neck is a bit more new or shinier than normal Houndoom's are because he keeps and treats it like his good luck charm. His teeth are his #1 weapon he uses in battle or assassinations. They are sharp as razor sharp daggers as they pierce in the backs of other enemy pokemon or, humans.
Personality: He has a dark and ruthless personality. Very mishevious as well. He is also, very intelligent and uses strategy in most fights and kills he been through. He is though, respectful to his fellow Houndour and Houndoom and is somewhat caring to young Houndour.
History: He has a dark past. His father, flare was murdered brutally by a gang of shellfish humans that predicted he injured a little village girl. The humans thought it was a Houndoom because of the bite marks, but it was obvious that it was a bite from a zubat or golbat. The group of fiendish humans went to the forest and attacked the first Houndoom they say, which was Himatsu's father. They beaten him with sharp scythes and rakes until the satisfying pool of blood appeared under the dead Houndoom. They slung his dead, lifeless body over the river, hopping that no other Houndoom will pursuer them for revenge. Flare's wife, moonlight was devastated to hear about flare's disappearance, and unfortunately, Moonlight was having Himatsu.

After Himatsu was born, he was an eager and adventurous, which almost got him killed a year ago. He went to the forbidden areas of the forest and was attacked by an angry Ursaring because Himatsu was snooping all over it's cave and enjoying it's meat. The Ursaring Slashed at the back of Himatsu and watched as it scurried away, with blood oozing out of it's furry back. He ran home, to his mother, tears dripping from his eyes. He was sad, yet frustrated that he was attacked. He wanted to go back, to go back and defeat the Ursaring that attacked him, and destroying his pride in the progress.

His happy, eager personality vanished like wind after the attack. He became more darker by the passing day. He vigorously trains and tests his speed in races against other fellow Houndooms to perfect his technique.

RP Sample:
It was night. Perfect for the kill.

Himatsu glanced around the dark forest, noticing the brilliant spot of moonlight shinning about most of the whole area. Tree branches were swaying back and forth, creating a rustling noise. A young zigzagoon scurried back into it's nest, located inside a lush oran bush. Himatsu and a group of Houndoom were hiding cleverly behind a sitrus berry bush. Himatsu soon grew impatient, gritting his sharpen teeth, waiting, waiting for the right moment to strike. Just then, Himatsu felt a jolt stab him behind the his back, like an instinct.

The time was right.

Himatsu alerted the other two Houndoom behind him, which were foolishly snacking on some delicious oran berries. Himatsu growled, waking them up from their berry fantasies and followed him as they sprinted towards the voices of a human echoed through the lush forest. The human was whistling an unfamiliar folk song as he casually walked down the trail, back to his humble home in the village. Sadly for him, he didn't know of the small pack of dogs, trailing him. Himatsu soon began to rush towards the unexpected man and

July 14th, 2005, 6:55 PM
((Ooc: Alrighty, thanks. ^_^))

Shade darted in and out of trees, a moving blur of black. It was the packs fault if they didn't follow. She didn't care. She could take on the village herself. She didn't need any help from any of the others. Shade's crimson eyes narrowed, as a growl escaped her lips. Rage and fear built inside of her, and soon the growl became a terrifing howl.

Twilight was busy trying to push a small child into his house when he heard the howl. It was the same one from earlier, the one that sounded like his. With a grunt, Twilight quickly guided the child into his mother's arms, and watched as she closed the door. The white houndoom dashed across the field to where the forest began. He paced up and down the line of trees, remaining silent. Another howl could be heard in the night. They were closer.

Shade became completely quiet. She crouched, and slowly crawled along the forest floor, making no noise. There, not even ten feet away was Twilight, the Traitor. How dare he protect those useless, pathetic, weak creatures who walked on two legs. Twilight would pay, Shade decided. She lay almost flat on the floor, the pounced, tackling the white Houndoom.

They tumbled towrads the village. Twilight rolled out from underneath Shade, slashing at the skin on her shoulder. Shade snarled, then bit the back of his neck, tearing at his skin. Both refused to lose this battle. In the village, people were beginning to wake up hearing all the noise. Twilight hoped none would come out.

July 15th, 2005, 2:35 AM
OOC: Thanks too.

IC:Forcing a half smile, I settled a hand over my Seviper. "Seviper." I rubbed his head, making him hiss slightly and wake. "Time to train." Seviper made another hiss, just more angry, like he didn't want to train.

"Up, everyone!" I called across the room. Groanings of sleepy pokemon were heard close after. "Well, you want to have your daily food or what? There's nothing to lose if we go to get those Hondoom, other than-" My voice had said enough. My pokemon were well up, despite the time.

"I'll get Tropius outside, you guys stay here, and the food is over there, if you want any." Swellow, Bellosum, Kadabra, Marshtomp, and Seviper all shook their heads, and began stretching themselves.

"Fine." Glancing out the window I quickly surveyed the scene, darkness. And nothing within it, luckily. Heading out the back door silently, and tuggeeed the nearest, and largest leaf. "Tropius." I whispered, "Come on. You had your rest. Jeez, you are so lucky I didn't put you in a pokeball today. Come on, now. It's time to train."

Tropius didn't act like the other pokemon. She glanced up, stared for a second, then simply got up. "Good." I smiled, and motioned for the others to come after me. "Well, let's all be as quiet as possible until we are at least fifty meters from the hut. If mum and dad find me like this, I'm grounded. Now, let's go, and train."

July 15th, 2005, 7:23 AM
Sapphire's ears prick as she heard the squabbling. She rushes over, and found two Houndoom fighting. She snarls.
{Two of the same kind should not fight.} she growls at both of them. But she reconized one almost imediately. 'That traitor!' she thought, remembering his loyalty to humans, 'D*** fool, always meddling. He should see that humans aren't worth protecting!'

July 15th, 2005, 6:30 PM
Twilight could see one of the villagers across the feild from him and the other Hound. He gave a bark of warning, begging them to leave now. His fur was stainedwith not only his blood, but the Houndoom's aswell.

Shade fought firecly, for she would never let her victims escape. They would beg for mercy and be killed anyway. A growl escaped from her. How could this Houndoom betray the pack like that?! What purpose did this serve? To merely get food given to you in exchange of freedom...?!? Shade could believe this.

"Why... Why protect these humans?!" Shade snarled, jumping away from Twilight, who quickly got to his feet. "They are meant only for food!! Only to be hunted as game, then killed!!!" They began circling each other, a white Hound and a black one.

"I do it because I trust them. I protect them out of the good of my heart. I have a heart!!! I'm different from you!! I'm not a mindless, selfish, KILLER!!!" Twilight snapped, limping. He glanced at the trainer who should have been inside. Shade followed his gaze, then smiled wickedly.

"And so it begins." She charged at the girl, excitement and rage in her blood red eyes.

July 16th, 2005, 5:53 AM
A stab of fear hit me when I saw this approaching Hondoom, but I remembered purpose, whether I had to show it to the whole village, or not. I was sure this battle would be pretty noisy, but I had nothing to lose; I needed to be inside anyway.

Just when the moment came, I couldn't do anything. All I could do was stumble over when I would need to summon my Marshtomp.

I suddenly felt like such a fool, to run out of my hut in the middle of the night, and do something as stupid as this, but I wanted to change my image, stop all this false talk, about my fake, rumored cooperation with these.. I really wanted to call them monsters, but they were other pokemon, Hondoom, and that was it.

Finally getting to my feet as quickly as I could, I swiftly yelled, "Marshtomp, Water Gun!"

July 16th, 2005, 7:05 AM
Hey, where is Xion anyways? I want to join this RPG.

July 16th, 2005, 9:22 AM
((Ooc: Metaforte, we believe Xion has left, so we just let people join. He left before I jioned and everyone said it was okay, so whadoya think, guys? I say let 'em join!!))

Shade stopped and braced herself against the attack, growling as she became soaked. Twilight had ran past her, and now stood beside Marshtomp, ready to do whatever he was told. Shade stood, and smirked at him.

"Pathetic," Shade growled, circling around them, "You, a Houndoom with your strength and speed, wasting it on these Humans..." She jumped into the air, landing on the Marshstomp's back. Her flame attacks wouldn't work on him, but her dark ones would. Shade bit onto the fin on it's head, and wouldn't let go.

July 16th, 2005, 9:56 AM
Sapphire's eyes blaze as she spots the human and that...that TRAITOR! Two against one, and one being a water Pokemon. She runs and leaps, tackling Twilight to the ground with her large, powerful bulk. Her Sapphire eyes blaze as she nips him on the neck. {Fool, defend your kind. These humans have been destroying our habitat, and /capturing/ us. How dare you sin your ancestors!}

July 16th, 2005, 11:51 PM
I now knew that I was getting involved in a Hondoom fight, and that this Hondoom siding my Marshtomp wasn't with them, and I had to withraw Marshtomp or..

Regaining my senses and remembering to fight, I mainly knew that I wasn't going to run, and these Hondoom wouldn't mind at all, and the one siding me was going to have to face that fact, whether it meant to protect me, or not. I didn't want to be protected, I wanted to fight.

"Marshtomp, can't you get off?" I asked. Marshtomp shook his head. "Grr, Marshtomp, return!" Slightly surprised my Marshtomp couldn't stop that Hondoom from biting, I tried thinking fast about a strategic pokemon against these Hondoom, and finally drew a pokeball, and said, "Go, Seviper!"

Once Seviper was out, my throat seemed to burst when I said, "Use your Poison Fang!"
I knew I was making sound, and sooner or later, the village would be wondering, and some would look out the window to see me, and I'd be caught...

July 17th, 2005, 5:06 PM
Twilight rolled on his back and pushed the Houndoom off with his hind legs. "They are only trying to do the same as we are!! Raise younglings, live in their own pack- I see not why we should attack them!!" He said, scrambling to his feet. Twilight growled and waited for Sapphire to attack first.

Shade let out a piercing yelp as Seviper's fangs made contact with her skin. The young Houndour could feel the poision quickly spreding through her and she leapt off Marshtomp, landing akwardly. She swayed for a moment and thought about retreating, but another idea came to mind. If she could attack the girl who was issuing comands, she would be able to tell her Pokemon what to do.

Snarling with rage, Shade charged at the trainer, jumping over her companions. The look was back in her eyes. She would stop at nothing to kill this two-legged monster.

July 17th, 2005, 5:45 PM
"Come on Oki get up." Okita opened her eyes and looked at her father. It was so early there wasn't any light in the sky yet.

"Gettin up." Muttered Okita quietly. She pushed herself up as her father left the room. "You two up?" A small chirp came from Pidgey and Eevee jumped up next to her. "Alright then."

Thirty minutes later Okita was outside with her father and heading for te fields. "We have a hard days work today. Did you eat a good breakfast?"

"Yes father."

"Good. Well let's get started." It wasn't too hard. The sun wasn't up so the air was still cool so Okita and her father didn't get too hot. But Okita knew this wouldn't last long. When the sun came up it'd be much, much harder.

July 17th, 2005, 6:50 PM
Name: Shen
Pokemon: Dratini(Got for birthday), Houndour(found lost)
Who you are in the village: Fighter
Description: Shen is very serious, has black, spiky hair, a organe shirt under a green vest, has blue pants, and has a black bag, he usually carries around a Houndour he found in the woods, after going out against his parents wishes.
RP Sample:

"Man, am I tired!!" I yelled after running some laps around the house, I needed to work out if I wanted to survive going to kill some Houndoom, I thought of them as the messengers of the Devil, I look at my wristwatch and go into my home.

"Where the heck have you been!!!??" asked my mother, in fear,"You know you are not allowed to be outside the house after dark!!!"

"Im fine, mom" I replied," I was just doing some laps!!!"

"You know the Houndoom can kill you!! I am going crazy from all this stuff!!!" yelled my mom........

(OOC: Is this an okay Roleplay piece?"

July 17th, 2005, 7:26 PM
((Ooc: What does everyone else think? Should we let him join? I guess it's okay.))

Twilight could hear two more villagers walk outside their houses. Idiots!! He thought, not meaning it, and abandon his battle. The white Houndoom streaked across the feild, barking in a warning tone. He pulled on Okita's shirt with his teeth, leading her inside. When she didn't budge, he ran in circles, trying to draw their attention to the battle.

Shade looked over her shoulder after landing in front of the trainer. "Sapphire, you take this one!! I'll be right back..." She sneered, chasing after the traitor. Two humans came into view and she sped up, tackling the larger male. Twilight rammed against her side, knocking her off him.

"Get.... away from them..." He growled dangerously, glaring at the smaller Houndour with all the hate he could.

July 17th, 2005, 7:33 PM
OOC: I agree. I think some people have left anyway.

Okita and her father moved closer when a Houndoom pulled a Houndour off her father. "I didn't think they'd come into the field." Said Okita's father ushering his daughter towards the house.

"We'll be torn to pieces before we make it. Go Eevee help that Houndoom! Use Quick Attack!" Eevee darted forward and slammed into the Houndour that had attacked them. "Alright now we run." They turned and started running back towards the house. "How are we going to finish the field today if we can't get outside before the sun comes up? We'll lose a big part of the day."

"Well it's better then losing a big part of your leg." Replied Oki's father with a half grin on his face.

"Eevee come on!" Oki called back to her Pokemon. The little dog abandoned the Houndour and dashed after Oki and Pidgey.

July 17th, 2005, 7:46 PM
((Ooc: Shade is still a Houndour... For future refrence. XD))

Shade growled, shaking her head. Twilight still stood between her and her prey. His fur bristled, his tail straightened, his lips were pulled into a snarl, he was ready for whatever this Houndoom had prepared. Shade was faster than Twilight, but his attacks were stronger. She would have to trap him somewhere. Then it hit her. She was already in the perfect spot. The long grass rose above her shoulders.

Shade disappeared, and the sound of growling and running came from all around. Twilight spun around in circles, not knowing where the Houndour could be. The next thing he knew, he was on the ground, fighting with the black creature from Hell, as he called her.

After serveral long minutes, they both stood apart from each other, covered in wounds and blood. Shade's front right arm was injured so badly she couldn't place it on the ground and felt pain everytime she breathed. Her crimson eyes held anger and pain within them. With one last snarl, she turned and ran, Twilight snapping at her heels. When he had driven her back into the forest, he slowly made his way to Okita's doorstep and collasped.

July 17th, 2005, 7:49 PM
((OOC: Hm, can I request to be a Pokemon other than Houndoom? That seems like this setting might become rather dry if that's the only wild poke'mon out there.))

July 17th, 2005, 7:56 PM
((Ooc: I suppose so. You're right, there should be other wild ones. I say go right ahead, but what about everyone else...?))

July 17th, 2005, 8:07 PM
OOC: Oh sorry. I'll edit my post in a moment. ^_^

Okita and her father sat at the table breathing hard. Eevee was slumped in Oki's lap and Pidgey was on her shoulder. "Alright now what?" Asked Okita a little annoyed.

"We wait." There was a soft thump at the door and both of them turned. "What was that?" Whispered Okita's father.

"I dunno. Maybe the Houndoom or that Houndour." She walked slowly towards the door and listened. She couldn't hear any more sound. She opened the door a fraction of an inch and saw the Houndoom slumped on the porch. She closed the door and thought. "It's hurt I think. Should we help it?"

"Help it? Okita that things a killer. Let it die."

"But.....but it helped us." Okita wasn't happy with this desition. "We could at least give it some water." Her father shook his head and left the room to get some new cloths. His had a rip in it where the Pokemon had bitten him. Oki waited, then she opened the door and bent down beside the dark Pokemon. "This Houndoom is white. I didn't notice in the dark. I hope we can help it. Dad'll kill me if he finds out I'm helping this Houndoom." She stood up and moved Houndoom off the porch and to the side of the house. Then she knelt down again and placed a gentle hand on the dark Pokemon's white fur. "Eevee stay here. I'll see if we have an bandages."

"Alright. Be back soon k?" Okita nodded then ran back into the house.

July 17th, 2005, 10:17 PM
OOC: Sorry 4 not being so active for a while. Anyway

It was calm this night. I wasn't sent out for any kills, hunts, attacks or such going on. I was resting somewhat peacefully near a river. I was thinking of the last attack we performed not too long ago.

The unexpected human never seen it coming as Himatsu dug his vicious fangs into the broad left side of the villager. The human literally shrieked at the just sight of seeing a small group of blood thirsty Houndoom burst through the hidden bush, yet he barely gave out anything but a tiny scream as he toppled on the dirt road in a warm pool of blood. The sight of seeing the human in a dark pool of crimson was a little disturbing, but he felt a little proud of himself for a successful attack. The man gave a weak moan, giving Himatsu and the others signs telling him that he's still alive. His face was bloodied and pale, blood slowly oozing from his back. The human tried to get back up, trying to escape and retreat to the village, but Himatsu's teeth did just the job to completely paralyze him. The second Houndoom ended the pain by delivering the finishing blow with a sharp bite on his neck, killing him. He spat out the remaining blood in his mouth and followed Himatsu and the other Houndoom back to the safe zone.

" All right! You guys head back to the safe zone, I'll meet up with you two later, understand?" I ordered, still running towards the zone.

" You sure? Well, all right then. Don't get caught allright?" One of the other Houndoom replied back.

I gave an understanding nod and turned to the left of the trail. It leads to a secret haven Himatsu and a few other Houndoom stay to relax. The sound of the nearby waterfall soothes the ears of fellow Houndooms. Fresh Sitrus and Lum berry bushes are coated near the entrance, for a bit of jump on energy after an attack. Himatsu crawled out of the low passage disguised cleverly as a normal bush. Now that leads the story here.

Himatsu went to the nearby edge of the rushing river and got a cool, refreshing drink of pure water. Even though Fire is weak against water, a cool drink always seem to refresh him. After that, Himatsu rested on all four feet nearby the cool waterfall. Suddenly, the entrance bush began to shake a bit, enough to get Himatsu's attention. Was it possibly a human that possibly knows the other human that was slaughtered today? Himatsu got up and gave out a cold snarl. He then calmed down to see that it was just Moth, a young Houndour that looks up to Himatsu in the tribe.

" Oh, it's just you. I guess im still a little jumpy from the last attack," I replied, giving out a revealing sigh. So, what's the latest information you recently found out.

" Well, they now know about the recent attack you and the other preformed," Moth answered, picking a plump sitrus berry from a nearby bush.

" I see. Next time I got to be more careful,"

July 18th, 2005, 3:30 AM
I sighed tiredly as I stared at the rest of the Hondoom. I was going to get a Hondoom some night, but this wasn't the night. Coldly sighing, I returned Seviper. Mainly, I felt tired, the trainer-type of ambition I usually bore had melted away, leaving naked tiredness in place.

"I'll go!" I absentmindedly screamed as I made a break for it towards my house, and made a mistake, a big one. I tripped on a large branch letting out a large CRUNNCH!!
Now it was destined that the other villagers had heard me.

Growling hating words, I simply tried to get up as fast as I could, and ran into my hut, trailing in dirt, but I didn't care. "Elva!! WHAT were you doing out there?!" I was caught..

July 18th, 2005, 4:06 AM
(Ooc: So, I am in? If so-)

"Hello, anybody!!" I yelled, it was 1:00 PM in the morning, and noone was around......

I started to walk around the town for a bit, when I saw a Houndoom cornering a small child!

"Dont worry kid, Ill save you!!!" I yelled, "Go, Dratini!!"

THe small, worm-like thing was released from its small prison of a PokeBall.

"Dratini! Use Wrap!!" I yelled, then Dratini threw its body at the Houndooms bare teeth, and it closed shut!

"HELP ME!!!" Yelled the small child, she then run towards me.

"Dratini, Return!" I tell Dratini, I then run for dear life, with the little girl on my back, and I make it into my house......."That was close, right?"

"I want my mommy!! :'( said the little girl through tears.

"Dont worry, Ill help you find your mommy......"

July 18th, 2005, 8:32 AM
{I do not wish to harm you,} Snarled the Houndoom, her eyes sparkling cruely. {Our ancestors were here first. And their kind hunts us down. If you wish to go against our ways of defeding our terratory. Fine, be a weakling, be the Betrayer. You shall know that your kind will shun you and look down upon you. }

July 18th, 2005, 6:47 PM
Twilight snarled at Sapphire, suddenly leaping to his feet. He made sure Okita was out of danger. "I choose this path for my own reasons," He growled at her, snapping his jaw shut. Letting out a firece howl he charged at her, attacking her until he thought she would retreat like the black Houndour.

((Ooc: Twilight and Shade are no longer brother and sister in this RP. I've decided to add a twist to this... (everyone has probably already figured it out.) ))

July 18th, 2005, 8:47 PM
Okita came back outside and stared. "Another one? Great. Eevee are you ok?" Eevee nodded and jumped into her arms. Okita put down the bandages she was carrying and stood still trying to figure out what to do. "That Houndoom is hurt. It shouldn't be fighting but we can't do anything until the other one retreats. Judging by the pounding it's getting though, I think it'll leave soon enough."

July 18th, 2005, 10:09 PM
"Mum, I can expl-" "NO EXPLANATION! I saw you out there! You could have been killed! I'm so angry.. go to your room." I sighed and entered my room. My mother was obviously very angry with me, but I wasn't about to do anything as stupid as argueing.

"Alright." I moaned.

OOC: Sorry I'm not able to type as much as usual, my family and I are going to have a short vacation, and we're leaving in about fifteen minutes..

July 19th, 2005, 8:10 AM
{Foolish one, do you know who your messing with?} she snarls, snapping her ivory white teeth, agitated. {I am a Houndoom, not a Houndour. In fact, almost the Alpha.} she snarles, aproaching him, flame sprouting at her heels. Her eyes glow angrilly, bloody-red mixed with sapphire. {Stronger then most, a powerhouse in battle, you think you can scare me?} She snaps her teeth again.
{YOU WEAKLING! YOU FOOL!} she howls, leaping onto the Trator and latching her jowls onto his front paw, drawing blood.

July 19th, 2005, 10:01 AM
I grew bored of this place for now. I carefully crawled out of the bush, trying not to get prickled from the tiny thorns. Moth already left before me, searching for any more news of info to inform me on. Suddenly, Moth came scurrying back from the path. It seemed that he came from a long distance from the looks of it. His usually clean paws were now caked with fresh mud. His face was coated with a light brown dusty substance, probably from all the running. Also, he was panting heavily.

' Himatsu! There's a fight going on! It consist of two Houndoom and some trainer! Follow me!'' Moth yelled, still panting from the sprinting.

'' Hmm, a fight you say? Lead me to the area Moth and tell me the rest on the way!" I ordered.

Moth was always full of energy, just like Himatsu was when he was young. Himatsu is like a father to Moth and prays that he doesn't suffer the same fate like he or his father did.

July 19th, 2005, 11:18 AM
"Eevee get that Houndoom to let go!" Yelled Okita as the second latched onto the white Houndoom's leg. She wondered why they were fighting. Houndoom usually traveled in packs and worked together to defeat their prey. But the white one had been called a traitor. She could easily understand what Eevee and Pidgey said but she couldn't understand much of what these Houndoom were saying.

At Okita's words Eevee charged forward and slammed into the attacking Houndoom. Pidgey soared after Eevee and pecked at the Houndoom's eyes. "Keep it up you two! I'm here if you need help!" Her two friends nodded and continued to attack the snarling Pokemon.

July 19th, 2005, 6:00 PM
Twilight's crystal blue eyes flashed a darker more dangerous color as he jerked away from Sapphire. He snarled, then lept onto her back, claws digging into her skin and fire burning her. Unfortunatly, he was thrown off. Before Sapphire could attack him, he leapt to his feet and noticed an Eevee and Pidgey helping him.

Shade could hear voices up ahead. She growled, baring her cruel fangs and taking a defensive stance even though she was in no condition to fight. It turned out to be Moth and Himatsu. She relaxed and collasped, panting heavily.

July 19th, 2005, 7:51 PM
Finally, Himatsu reached the end of the long run and saw a familiar snow white Houndoom. There was Sapphire and Shade there as well, snarling coldly at the white Houndoom. Shade looked exhausted, collapsed and panting heavily. Sapphire was still battling the white Houndoom, not hesitating.

" Blast! Now I remember! It's that traitor Twilight, and it seems that she resided with pitiful humans because she's to weak. How low and worthless can she get?" I growled under my breath coldly. " Moth, find a Sitrus berry to help Shade recover a bit. I think she's still breathing." I ordered.

Moth nodded swiftly and rushed towards the dirt road. I walked up, digging my razor sharp claws under the soft, loamy soil. Sapphire was there, already fighting. I leaped towards Twilight, trying to dig my dagger-like teeth into Twilight's neck. She hopped out of the way, avoiding near- death.

" This is probably going to be tougher than I thought!" I replied, gritting my teeth.

Finally, Moth came from under a bush, with a nice, plump sitrus berry under his dry mouth. He rolled it out in front of Shade, hopping that she will consume it.

July 20th, 2005, 1:16 PM
((Ooc: Why is everyone calling Twilight a girl...? He's a boy... XD'))

Twilight growled at Himatsu. "Why must we attack them?! They have done nothing but try and survive, just as we have!!" He pounced on the Hoondoom, and they rolled down a hill, biting, snapping, snarling, and tearing. Twilight was weak as it was. He could keep this up much longer...

Shade managed to swallow the berry, and stood swaying. She didn't have much energy but that didn't matter to her. She'd kill Twilight if it was the last thing she did. Racing after them, she spat flame in their direction. Her attack missed, engulfing a tree instead. Shade's eyes widened as the grass around the tree caught fire. The fighting Houndooms broke apart, their eyes fixed on the field that was quickly being consumed by the flames.

July 20th, 2005, 2:30 PM
OOC: Er.. Sorry about that.

" Gah! **** you!"Himatsu snarled as Twilight and himself rolled down a bump hill.

Moth growled at the snow white Houndoom, ready to blast him with a stinging ember attack, but he saw that Shade already began the assault. She (Right?) shot an intense beam of flames. Unfortunately, it striked a fragile pine tree, causing it to topple onto the dirt ground. Flames sprouted everywhere, almost burning everything in it's path.

" Hmph! I guess it's time for my special technique!" I yelled at Twilight, jumping into an attack stance.

I stepped a few inches back and blasted a giant mass of sludge at Twilight. He rolled onto the ground, drenched with a toxic sludge. The flames where spreading quite quickly, so I had to finish this quick.

" That was the supreme sludge bomb attack! Now, prepare to die!" I growled as I rushed towards the weaken Houndoom, baring my sword-like teeth.

July 20th, 2005, 2:44 PM
((Ooc: Yes, Shade is a girl.))

Twilight jumped out of the sludge, evading the flames that made their way toward him. He growled, and jumped over Himatsu, spraying flames at him. Unfortunatly, he landed in a bad spot, and was surrounded by fire. The fire caught on the sludge, and he too was on fire. Twilight's yelps of pain echoed throught the night.

**** it, I don't know why I'm doing this... Shade throught, rolling her eyes, she charged into the fire, and dragged Twilight out, throwing him onto the ground. The flames on his back went out as he stared up at her with wide eyes. "You... you saved me...?" He asked, stunned.

"Only so I could kill you!!" Shade said, raising her claw, but she hesitated to attack. Twilight rolled out from beneath her, growling. Shade shook her head. Why didn't she attack him...?

July 20th, 2005, 3:50 PM
Twilight hopped out of the way, avoiding Himatsu's assault. He blasted him with a flamethrower technique. The flames stung my body like a piercing blade. He growled and was ready to maul him, but the flames from earlier were approaching me, and fast. He glanced around until Himatsu saw Shade rushing towards Twilight. Himatsu stepped a few feet back and jumped through the fire, with flames and embers damaging me. Twilight was too, in the obis of flames as well.

"Oh well, if I don't get to kill him, the intensifying flames will!" He replied, trying to shake the remaining flames of my back.

What Himatsu saw next shocked me. Shade grabbed the trapped Houndoom from the flames, and rolled her onto the ground.

" What the **** was that for?!" He yelled back at her. But then I saw Shade raise her claw at the Twilight, quickly changing my mind.

Moth stumbled from the hill, with a nice Rawst berry under his teeth. When he saw me, he scurried towards me and rolled the berry towards me, waiting for me to consume it.

"[I] Moth, your a life saver," Himatsu said, eating the Rawst berry.

The burns stinging my coal black back were now disappearing slowly. Shade, from the looks of it, hesitated her attack. Twilight rolled under her, escaping from her hold. Himatsu rushed towards him and attempted to spit out flames from his mouth at Twilight.

July 22nd, 2005, 2:28 AM
OOC: Yay, the vacation ended, I missed you guys!

IC: Sitting on my bed (I couldn't sleep), I munched on some berry cookies I had made a day ago. They were made so that you would get a surprise about what berry was in them. "Hmm, this one is a Watmel!" I guessed for my own amusement, then bit into it; a Kelpsy.

Frowning, I stuffed another cookie in my mouth (it was an Oran) while I still had the other one in, and found the combo tasted nice. "Maybe, next time I make cookies, I'll mix up all the berries, then see what they taste like!" I resumed my smile, then reaaalized how silly it looked, sixteen year-old Elva the fighter, tomboy and pokemon battler, trying to find out what cookie recipe looked good!

Swallowing the cookies and setting aside the packet, I climbed in the attic. Since from the outside the hut looked like it was only one floor, the triangle-shaped roof was the only walls to the attic, save the foot-tall wall that I had poked holes in and stuffed night-vision telescopes in. The attic was an extension to my room which nobody else but me entered, my spying place.

There was a meter in height of the room, so I could do best crawling, as Iwent to the nearest telescope to see what was happening around the still-dark-and-soundless village. After a while of looking around the village, I drifted off into sleep, without even knowing..

July 22nd, 2005, 2:25 PM
{D*** YOU SHADE!} snarled Sapphire, her blue eyes rolling angrilly. {KILL HIM! I DON'T CARE IF YOU HAVE ANY SORT OF FEELINGS FOR HIM! A TRAITOR LIKE HIM DOESN'T DESERVE TO LIVE.} she snarles, aproaching both of them. {If you don't kill him, I will.}

July 22nd, 2005, 4:23 PM
Himatsu growled angrily at the snow white Houndoom, baring his sword like teeth. He was raking his bloodied claws on the soft soil. He spat out a tiny spot of sludge from under his teeth. It splattered onto the ground, melting it in the process. He rushed right beside Shade and ended up behind the two Houndoom. Sapphire was from the looks of it, was going to attack from the front. Moth was right beside me, acting like a bull seeing red.

" Himatsu! Im now ready to battle for or pack! Do you think im ready cause if you don't im going anyways," Moth growled.

" I don't mind. Twilight so weak now, even a young Houndour like yourself can defeat it," I replied."Shade! Sapphire's right! Get out of the way!".

July 22nd, 2005, 5:04 PM
She turns, her eyes smiling at the others. At least THESE two aren't traitors.
{Shade, do you want to be a traitor by helping a traitor? Kill him NOW before we have to do it!}

July 31st, 2005, 8:27 AM
"I... am no traitor!!!" Shade yelled at Sapphire, anger burning in her eyes.

"I told you..." Twilight said calmly, "I've no intention to fight you. Leave now, and no one will get hurt." Twilight still had a few tricks left. He planned to use them if the black Houndour with red eyes attack him. She was fast, but her defence was weak.

Shade snarled, then pounced on him. Another huge fight began. They rolled down a hill, towards the large river on the other side of the fields.

August 2nd, 2005, 4:21 AM
OOC: Nice, this Rp is now good again.

Himatsu glanced upon the two fighting Houndoom, rolling down the steep hill. Moth rushed towards to chase them, but he stopped him.

"What are you doing!? Let's get him!" He yelled. "You don't think I can do it, don't you,"

"No, it's not that ... just be careful. Traitors like Twilight can be sneaky so watch out," I finished as I chased after the Houndooms. "Ugh, what's with all the hills?"

August 2nd, 2005, 3:57 PM
((Ooc: We can't let this RP die!! I'll never allow it!! *superhero stance*))

Twilight's grin let Shade know something was wrong. He had lead them right to a trap, where the land sloped toward a large lake. Twilight kicked Shade off him, and watched triumphatly as she rolled further on, towards the dark waters. He angled himself and dug his paws into the ground, skidding to a stop.

August 2nd, 2005, 4:45 PM
He followed the two and attempt to get a decent attack on Twilight, but he avoided it somehow, causing Himatsu to slide down the hill. Like Shade, he dug his claws onto the soil and rushed towards Twilight. Moth was about five feet near Twilight and began to spit hot, stinging embers at him. Twilight dodged most of them, but got striked near the back, but only causing him to flinch.

" Hmm, this will be quite a challenge. Better not let him know," I thought. "Twilight! Give up! Your out numbered!" I spat out, preparing to blast him with a Sludge bomb.

August 6th, 2005, 9:25 AM
Sapphire skids onto Twilight, her large body knowcking into him in a powerful blow. She was going to put him into the lake, too. She wanted his plan to fail...

August 9th, 2005, 12:14 AM
OOC: Sorry I but I want to leave the Rp. It's just not my type anymore, and I've lost interest. Most apologies if it angers any of you, but the other rps I've joined seem much more important than this one. Sorry sorry sorry...

August 9th, 2005, 6:46 AM
I then noticed Sapphire rush from the top of the hill and slammed onto the startled Twilight, causing him to skid down the hill. She was attempting to do something to damage him, but I had no clue on what. I leaped onto a rugged piece of rock and blasted a Flamethrower at Twilight, to increase the damage.

August 29th, 2005, 3:31 PM
Twisting into an uncomftorable postion, he managed to dodge the flamethrower, instead, putting him into a direct path to the lake. He could she Shade a little farther down. Getting an idea, he started rolling towards her. Their collision sent them high into the air, and when the landed with a dull thus, they had stopped moving. Panting, both of them lay there, adrenaline rushing through their veins.

Twilight stood- hearing many cracks and snaps- and looked at the Black female. She wasn't moving at all. He wonder if she was okay, and started towards her, but after a second thought turned around and fled. He couldn't bear to look at her mangled body.

The sun peered over the tall pines, signaling that the day was to begin. During the day the Hounds were weakened. If they all did not return to the forest, they would be either killed or captured. Shade, although she couldn't move, could hear the first Two Legs walking out their homes.

August 29th, 2005, 6:54 PM
"D***! Twilight fled!" Himatsu growled."Next Time I see him, he won't get away,"

"Look! Shade doesn't look so well," Moth replied. "It looks like Shade is in trouble. We should go help her,"

Himatsu nodded in reply and skidded down the hill where Shade laid lifelessly. It appeared that the impact from that attack Twilight performed earlier really did a number on her. I brilliant light sown against the rustling tree's. Sapphire seemed surprised, and skidded from behind. I ordered Moth to report this to the leader. Twilight was out there and must be stopped before he re-creates another reckless act such as this one. Without question, Moth ran off and disappeared between the bushes.

"Err... Shade, are you all right?" I asked, awaiting for a reply.

August 30th, 2005, 3:19 PM
"I'm..... fine... Just great," Shade said, lifting her head. She somehow managed to get to her feet, or at least three of them, after some difficulty. Every move she made sent a wave of pain crashing over her, again and again. Some Two-Legs would see them soon. "Come on, we.... we should go, before they cap... ture us..." She said in between pants, slowly limping toward the forest. Crimson blood trickled down her legs and snout.

August 30th, 2005, 6:12 PM
"I see...," I said slowly." If you say so...we should return to the pack anyway before the others get worried," I followed her to the forest.

She seems to be in terrible condition as she was limping slowly to the forest. I could have sworn I saw a spot of crinsom appear on her fur. Moth appeared worried as well, but tried to act normal as well. He continuously tries to act tough, but everyone knew that he was playful and childish all of the time.

OOC: Sorry for the lazy post. I thought this RP died. Good thing it didn't.

September 2nd, 2005, 6:36 AM
Growling and wincing, for she had a large bruise on her side from ramming into the traitor of a Houndoom, she follows, her sapphire eyes glinting angrilly. Her claws clicked and scathed the ground as she draggd them willingly across, slashing at a couple of trees to rid herself of the anger she felt. She glared at Shade, but said nothing, following them in silence, unless you counted her growling and snarling.

September 2nd, 2005, 4:43 PM
I began to pace quicker into the forest. The dirt was fresh, but was coated with fresh oran berries. I couldn't help it but crane my neck and snatched up a plump oran berry laying beside a lush bush. The delicious flavor filled my mouth when I slowly began to chew it softly and swelling it. The feeling of the oran berry slowly began to rejuvenate my body. After that, I began to hear the noises of fresh wood from tress get scarred by a pair of claws. The culprit appeared to be Sapphire.

"Something troubles you?" I asked slowly, awaiting for a reply.

September 2nd, 2005, 5:02 PM
The Houndoom glares before regaining herself. "Yes," she snarles through her teeth, "I can't believe one, one of our own kind decieved us, went against us." she slashes at another tree with her large claws. "How...dare...he..." she says between each slash. She turns to Shade, "And you had a perfect chance of killing him, but you didn't?! WHY DIDN'T YOU KILL HIM WHEN YOU HAD THE CHANCE?!"

September 2nd, 2005, 8:47 PM
"iv'e been wondering the same thing as well. You hesitated when you had the chance to finish him off. Why did you let him go? Do you still have feelings for him?" Himatsu asked.

"Yeah, I remember! Twilight got away the first time because you stopped. Why?" Moth asked while nibbling on a lush oran berry.

But my frustration was nothing compared to Sapphire's. She slashed the tree's and snarled under her breath. She was angered at Shade with such great intensity, that it caused Moth to shiver just for a little bit. Let's just hope thing don't go out of hand.

September 4th, 2005, 12:08 PM
"Because..." Shade said slowly, glaring and wincing. Ideas rushed through her mind. She didn't know why she didn't take the chance. "Because I want to make him suffere. It wouldn't be any fun to take him down the first try, would it? Oh, no, my plan is much more fun." A cruel smirk curled on her lips.

"We attack a villager--a youngling. Kill them slowly and painfully, forcing Twilight to watch as they scream and twitch in agony."

September 4th, 2005, 12:18 PM
"I see... Then there no reason to worry then," I replied, snatching up another berry, only just to watch Moth retrieve it and devour it.

"We attack a villager--a youngling. Kill them slowly and painfully, forcing Twilight to watch as they scream and twitch in agony," She stated, forming a darkly grin.

"A youngling? That sounds, cruel. I can get over attacking a simple villager as im am an assassin and all, but I don't like murdering the little ones, unless there's a reason to," I exclaimed, than turning to Sapphire, who was still upset."What do you think?" I asked awaiting for a reply.

September 4th, 2005, 12:28 PM
"Hmpf. Well, I was only trying to please her Majesty over there. Are you finished with your temper-tantrum yet?" Shade asked, annoyed and in pain.

Why.... didn't she try to kill me? Surely she would have...... And why did I try to help her? Twilight paced around the edge of the meadow, watching the Two Legs work. I didn't help her... I helped myself. If I didn't roll into her like that, we would have both plunged into the waters. I did it for myself. He tried convincing himself that it was for his sake, not hers. That black monster was the enemy.

When she hesitated attacking him, he saw a soul within her eyes. No.... I hate them.

September 4th, 2005, 4:55 PM
Sapphire turns and glares at her. She does nothing but grin coldly, her eyes unmoving. They seemed to gaze a long time at her before saying, "Yes, I am finished. Thank you for asking." Her voice sounded like chips of flint, or rather, shards of ice that dangled dangerously in caves, waiting to drop on unsuspecting creatures. It was cold, cruel, and had the air as though she...knew something.

"Let's continue on our way, shall we?"

September 4th, 2005, 5:56 PM
"We shall." Shade straighted up the best she could, walking in front of the other three. She blocked all thoughts of the white Houndoom from her mind, instead planning her attack on the village. She would take down the white one herself, two days time.

"The Elders would probably want to hear about the white one," Shade said, brushing against a bush. Blood smeared on the leaves, but there was still plenty on her jet black fur.