PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Website

Legendary_Master
June 27th, 2005, 01:29 AM
Heys guys and girls.

i found a kool website which is a online pokmon adventure. Its not really as good as the GBA ones but u can find shiny pokemon on it and the one of a kind pokemon are more so now everyone can get one.

the website is: http://www.pokemoncrater.com

I hope u enjoy it and reply on this thread of wat u think of the website

Eon-Rider
June 27th, 2005, 01:34 AM
I think I have visited that site about 1 year ago... Well I guess it looks nice...

Legendary_Master
June 27th, 2005, 02:34 AM
anyone else checking it out?

Eon-Rider
June 27th, 2005, 02:42 AM
I just remembered. i joined that site a long time ago but abandoned it becasue it the pages were slow.

Eig
June 27th, 2005, 03:22 AM
Yeah. It's slow. I just defeated a Koffing with my Combusken, heheheh.

obelisk-kun
July 5th, 2005, 07:10 AM
I'm kicking but with a lvl 100 mewtwo I joined forever ago

pokejungle
July 5th, 2005, 01:45 PM
I don't really like Crater =/

It doesn't even compare with the GBA games XD

ArKiVe
July 5th, 2005, 04:22 PM
I don't mean to trash it but I really don't like it. It's just...not up to par on my game lol. Good saying : P

obelisk-kun
July 5th, 2005, 04:25 PM
I don't mean to trash it but I really don't like it. It's just...not up to par on my game lol. Good saying : P
you guys want to here a tip have your own pokemon battle itself on the meber battle thingy

pokejungle
July 5th, 2005, 04:34 PM
lol Still doesn't make it worth it :P

"Sickening"

obelisk-kun
July 5th, 2005, 04:35 PM
lol Still doesn't make it worth it :P

"Sickening"
I like it it is fun and I'm on the elite 4

pkmntrainer kamaro
July 18th, 2005, 06:07 PM
it is slow but it's a little fun and i have two accounts
pkmntrainer kamaro
pkmntrainer kamari

Thomas
July 18th, 2005, 06:11 PM
The site is really slow, I couldn't even get it to load....Ill try again later though.

Sidenote: Shouldn't this go in Website Generald Discussion?

Crabsmasher
July 19th, 2005, 05:04 AM
I have been there before and thought it was ok, now it's alot better. But I will just go play Netbattle or a real pokemon game instead of using that...

Light_Azumarill
July 30th, 2005, 05:43 AM
Cool! I'm gonna join right now. I've wanted to do this website a long while back, but I just didn't think it was too good back then. It does take a while to load though. I think I'll pick a Pidgey as my starter. ^___^

ArrEmmDee
August 3rd, 2005, 08:13 AM
I've tried it before-- it's just way too slow, even on my high-speed. *___*

pokejungle
August 3rd, 2005, 11:40 AM
I hear you ._. I have dial up, so it's death. =/

There's multiple reasons why Crater sucks =P

shinycollector
March 5th, 2006, 10:37 PM
I really like i have Two accounts #1 Gold trainer Justin and 9867 Its slow but they rocks!

Drew
March 6th, 2006, 06:11 PM
Pokemon Crater is okay.... But its really slow, and its not as good at TPPC, or whatever the other one is called. I joined Poke Crater back in 2004... but I didnt stick with it too long...

SupaCuz
March 7th, 2006, 04:55 PM
I'm going to check this out.

Dragonfree
March 8th, 2006, 06:30 AM
@_@ Bump of doom...

Well, I'll grab the oportunity anyway to say that I don't really like it... it's too much of a cheap spin-off. =/ It's been long since I last visited, I admit, but at least then, some Pokémon had the wrong types and some of the type weaknesses and resistances were completely wrong too. And stuff like Stun Spore does damage, and you could use items on the same turn as you attacked, and all sorts of other things that blatantly ignored the real function of things... You know, it makes me think, "Gee, if you're not even doing this anything like Pokémon does it, why don't you just make a non-Pokémon game?"

SupaCuz
March 8th, 2006, 07:05 PM
I got a shiny ponyta! Do you guys got any shinies?

SupaCuz
March 10th, 2006, 10:10 PM
I just caught a Dark Spinarak!

Gokey Shuckle
March 10th, 2006, 10:28 PM
Whoops....This one slipped under my radar. No bumping old threads. SupaCuz, for future reference, don't double post. Use the edit button.

*closes*