PDA

View Full Version : FG is taking requests - CURRENTLY CLOSED

Forest Grovyle
June 27th, 2005, 09:45 AM
NOTE: PLEASE CHECK THIS FIRST POST FOR REQUEST STATUS BEFORE YOU REPLY.

REQUESTS: CLOSED!

Hello all! :)

Since I'm going through a bit of an art block, I've decided that I'll take five requests to clear my pallette a bit. This will be for a limited time only - after those five requests, I will not be able to take any more. So please don't post asking for a request after they have been made, as I'll have to turn them down. Once all five requests have been done, I will lock this thread to prevent this.

There are a few rules to get through first:
1) You must use the request, and it must be for a good amount of time. Usually I wouldn't ask this, but these take a long time to do, and it's really saddening when people either use them for a very short time or don't use them at all. :( So please only request if you will do this.

2) You must have room in your signature for the request. Check the sig restrictions in the FAQ if you're unsure.

3) Don't come back here asking when your request will be done. I am doing these in my own time, and if you pressure me I'm less likely to do your request for you. Keep checking back by all means, but please don't post asking about it.

4) You must host your image on your own webspace. I will include them as attachments here, but you must host the images yourself.

5) One request per person.

Okay, I think that's it! ;) The sort of requests I am doing are Sugimori-style Pokmon, such as this Roselia (http://www.domeofstars.com/pokemon/roselia.png) or this Mew (http://www.domeofstars.com/pokemon/sugimorimew.png). I will do one Pokmon per request. They can either be in a basic picture form, or I can make them into an adoption-style signature or avatar.

Request Form

For all pictures:
Pokmon you want drawn:
Any additional info (pose, shiny etc):

--fill in the relevant section below--

For adoption-style signatures:
Pokmon's Nickname:
Owner:
Nature:
Level:
Two of its attacks:
Background Colour:

For normal signatures:
Background Colour:
Text (optional):
Additional Info:

For avatars (NOTE: I will not draw a Pokmon purely for an avatar. I will make them in addition to a signature, but not on their own).
Background Colour:
Text (optional):
Additional Info:

Okay! :) I think that's it! ^_^ Thanks for reading through all the rules, and happy requesting! :)

Request Slots

1. Rayquaza_and_Deoxys (Kyogre)
2. manectric_chief (Manectric)
3. Golden_Deoxys (Blaziken)
4. The Hunk (Magmar)
5. -Latios- (Latios)

--FG

Egyptian Sphinx
June 27th, 2005, 09:49 AM
For all pictures:Any Kyogre Pic
Pokmon you want drawn:Kyogre
Any additional info (pose, shiny etc):I would want Kyogre in a swimming pose

manectric_chief
June 27th, 2005, 09:56 AM
I want a Manectric laying down, smiling, It will replace the two images above the banner in my sig

Super_Lawliet
June 27th, 2005, 09:57 AM
For adoption-style signatures:
Pokmon's Nickname:Blazer
Owner:Golden_Deoxys
Nature:Relaxed
Level:50
Two of its attacks:Blaze Kick, Ember
Background Colour:Red

Squeegee Beckenheim
June 27th, 2005, 09:59 AM
I would like it if you could draw me a Magmar breathing fire with a Magby looking up at the Magmar like the Magmar is teaching the Magby

Forest Grovyle
June 27th, 2005, 10:15 AM
Rayquaza_and_Deoxys: Okay, that's fine. ^_^
manectric_chief: Did you want a normal signature banner or an adoption banner? Or just a normal pic?
Golden_Deoxys: I'm assuming the Pokmon is a Blaziken - if so, that's fine. But you need to adjust your signature...it's breaking the rules. Check the FAQ for more information or one of the higher staff will edit it.
The Hunk: I can only draw one Pokmon per request. Which one would you like?

Sylver
June 27th, 2005, 10:17 AM
Oh man, you're the guy I need now, can you draw me a Mudkip and a Manectric in a battle stance? Thnx!

Forest Grovyle
June 27th, 2005, 10:18 AM
-Latios-: I can only draw one of the two...sorry :( Would you like to choose something else, or pick one of those two?

manectric_chief
June 27th, 2005, 10:21 AM
manectric_chief: Did you want a normal signature banner or an adoption banner? Or just a normal pic?

Normal pic please, large enough to replace the 2 pics above my banner

Pincushion
June 27th, 2005, 10:22 AM
Pokmon you want drawn: Squirtle
Any additional info (pose, shiny etc): Swimming
Background Colour: Water/Sea
Text (optional): Amelia
Additional Info: Squirtle Swimming-y

Thanks so much <3

Forest Grovyle
June 27th, 2005, 10:22 AM
Normal pic please, large enough to replace the 2 pics above my banner

Okay, thanks for the info. ^_^ I've added you to the list! Thanks for choosing a Pokmon I don't usually draw! :D I've drawn so many of the popular Pokmon in my time that it's fun to draw something unusual! ^_^

EDIT: Sorry Pincushion, the request slots are already full...:(

Sylver
June 27th, 2005, 10:23 AM
Ok, then draw me a latios prepering to use Hyper Beam.

Pincushion
June 27th, 2005, 10:24 AM
Its okay m'dear, I was just here when it said open so yeah, hehe I should be quicker!

Sylver
June 27th, 2005, 10:29 AM
Oh and Forest Grovyle draw it please with a white background couse I gonna use it on my new signature, thnx again!

Forest Grovyle
June 27th, 2005, 10:31 AM
-Latios-: No probs. ;) Thanks for the extra info!

Pincushion/Username, if you wanted I could quickly whip up a Mew adoptable-style signature for you since you were here when requests were open ^_^ It would be using the picture linked to in the first post :) Post here and I can do that for ya!

Squeegee Beckenheim
June 27th, 2005, 10:33 AM
I will take the Magmar blowing fire

Egyptian Sphinx
June 27th, 2005, 11:33 AM
Forest Grovyle thanks and I'll wait for my Kyogre art drawing

Sawyer
June 27th, 2005, 02:26 PM
FG, i'm wondering- will you take more requests again, or is your artist's block over?

Forest Grovyle
June 27th, 2005, 03:04 PM
ACManga, I'm not sure yet - I'll have to wait until the requests are finished. ^_^ But at the moment I'd say no, since I don't usually like taking lots of requests at once. :)

Rayquaza_and_Deoxys, your request is attached to this message - hope you like!

Egyptian Sphinx
June 27th, 2005, 03:10 PM
ACManga, I'm not sure yet - I'll have to wait until the requests are finished. ^_^ But at the moment I'd say no, since I don't usually like taking lots of requests at once. :)

Rayquaza_and_Deoxys, your request is attached to this message - hope you like!Awww....Thank you so much Forest Grovyle. Kyogre is my fav now since I like Orcas

Forest Grovyle
June 27th, 2005, 03:38 PM
You're welcome ^_^ Glad you like it!
You'll need to move that second pic beside it to fit the sig length rules. :) You can resize the request if you want to, I don't mind ^_^ Just as long as it fits the rules!

Egyptian Sphinx
June 27th, 2005, 03:45 PM
Okay could you resize the Kyogre pic please

Kira
June 28th, 2005, 01:43 AM
Really nice picture FG! You're awesome

~Kira

Forest Grovyle
July 4th, 2005, 06:50 AM
Awwwww, thanks so much Kira *hugs* ^_^ You are awesome too! :D

Manectric_chief, I finished yours :) It took me a while to get the pose right but I really hope you like it! ^_^ I've made it transparent for you but if you want it with a white background I can do that. :) I also made it the same height as the pics above your banner so it keeps in with the sig restrictions.

Hope you like! ^_^

Sylver
July 4th, 2005, 07:05 AM
Looks nice, FG! I like the elegant pose of manectric! Btw when you're going to make mine please make it bigger couse how I said before, I goona use it in my new banner.

Squeegee Beckenheim
July 4th, 2005, 05:56 PM
That picture is stupendous!