PDA

View Full Version : The Mole - PUBLIC VOTE!

Mr Cat Dog
June 27th, 2005, 11:33 AM
Well, this is it for the 2nd part of Round 4 - A Public Vote. That's right, the members of PC decide the fate of each of the teams of The Mole. Voters must NOT be contestants in The Mole, and to prove so, voting will be made public. Also, to make sure that people don't vote for their friends, the team names will not be given with each plan.

ANY MEMBER OF THE MOLE THAT DOES VOTE WILL HAVE HIS/HER TEAM'S VOTES REDUCED TO ZERO!

For each vote given, the respective team will win $1,000
Voting shall last until Thursday Midnight

Off we go :D

1) Okay, first kill off every world leader; presidents, kings, ect. Then plant explosives in every major city, and threaten to blow them up if they dont listen to our demands, then establish a new government and destroy everyone who dares stand in the way. ;3

2) We come up with some fake aliens saying they will take over the world. We leveled a few good size cities around the world with a few nukes we got on the black market. We get news networks to show fake movies and stuff of the aliens. We get countries of the world to sign on to this plan to wipe out the aliens. We tell them WE will do all the killing. All they got to do is send us all the money we need and all the weapons we need to wipe out the aliens. They do so because they don't want to get blown up. So now we own 90% of the worlds money and enough nukes to blow up the moon. We say we blow up the aliens because we pay someone to build this very very large UFO looking ship (maybe 2 or 3). We send that thing into space. Blow it up and all the countries of the world thank us for saving the world. By their thanks they all give us the highest spot in their country. So by this thanks, we rule the whole world since we control all the world's countries.

3) First you start with taking over Australia, its a big Island so it will be good as a base in attacks, also its hard to take over for the enemy. Then you go up the Philipines, Then you take over the east coast of Asia. Now you have a huge area and also you have many harbours. Now you go west over the land, that way you take over Asia. By that time, your ships are taking over the west coast of America. Both North America and South America. When that is done, Asia and parts of America is yours. Then you continue west, to Europe, and east so you can take over America. Now you have Asia, Australia, Europe, North and South America. When that is done only Africa is left. (We do not count the polar areas, they cant do a thing, theyre not even populated with more than 1000 people.) Africa you take over from north, west and east. When that is done the world is yours.

Vote away :P
Stickified

Lil' Schu
June 27th, 2005, 12:27 PM
Oh great. Real smooth. >>

Nice one MCD.

Kira
June 27th, 2005, 12:30 PM
I like ours the most :) It has more chances to work xD

EDIT: Removed - DON'T TELL PEOPLE WHICH TEAM YOU'RE ON.

Miyu-chan
June 27th, 2005, 12:30 PM
So we can't vote for ourselves? o.o; *is a bit confused*

Mr Cat Dog
June 27th, 2005, 12:36 PM
You can't vote if you're a contestant - FULL STOP! o.o

Dark Sora
June 27th, 2005, 05:31 PM
Tsk tsk. I see Andy changed my plan a little. It was better the way I first had it. Why did you have to go an change it up, Andy? Darn you XD

Arcanine
June 27th, 2005, 05:37 PM
Tsk tsk. I see Andy changed my plan a little. It was better the way I first had it. Why did you have to go an change it up, Andy? Darn you XD
Because you left holes in it, and didn't really tell how we would take over the world, and all that jaz. XD

Squeegee Beckenheim
June 27th, 2005, 05:38 PM
Well, I know that I should be souly rooting for my team, but I liked all three. They were all very well written. If we are back in the ER this week thats fine it will be week #3!

Kira
June 28th, 2005, 06:55 AM
Argh! MCD you are evil as h*ll O.o

Spectrum
June 28th, 2005, 07:11 AM
...Why the hell did Paige vote? <_<

Mr Cat Dog
June 28th, 2005, 08:02 AM
I deleted her vote, so there'll always be one less than the amount of people who did vote. As to why she voted... ask her.

Kira
June 28th, 2005, 08:03 AM
If Page voted, then her teams votes should be = 0 O.o

Mr Cat Dog
June 28th, 2005, 08:05 AM
She was the first one to vote, so her team's votes were reduced down to 0 from then. People CAN vote afterwards and such.

Kylie-chan
June 28th, 2005, 11:10 PM
Well, this is it for the 2nd part of Round 4 - A Public Vote. That's right, the members of PC decide the fate of each of the teams of The Mole. Voters must NOT be contestants in The Mole, and to prove so, voting will be made public. Also, to make sure that people don't vote for their friends, the team names will not be given with each plan.

ANY MEMBER OF THE MOLE THAT DOES VOTE WILL HAVE HIS/HER TEAM'S VOTES REDUCED TO ZERO!

1) Okay, first kill off every world leader; presidents, kings, ect. Then plant explosives in every major city, and threaten to blow them up if they dont listen to our demands, then establish a new government and destroy everyone who dares stand in the way. ;3

2) We come up with some fake aliens saying they will take over the world. We leveled a few good size cities around the world with a few nukes we got on the black market. We get news networks to show fake movies and stuff of the aliens. We get countries of the world to sign on to this plan to wipe out the aliens. We tell them WE will do all the killing. All they got to do is send us all the money we need and all the weapons we need to wipe out the aliens. They do so because they don't want to get blown up. So now we own 90% of the worlds money and enough nukes to blow up the moon. We say we blow up the aliens because we pay someone to build this very very large UFO looking ship (maybe 2 or 3). We send that thing into space. Blow it up and all the countries of the world thank us for saving the world. By their thanks they all give us the highest spot in their country. So by this thanks, we rule the whole world since we control all the world's countries.

3) First you start with taking over Australia, its a big Island so it will be good as a base in attacks, also its hard to take over for the enemy. Then you go up the Philipines, Then you take over the east coast of Asia. Now you have a huge area and also you have many harbours. Now you go west over the land, that way you take over Asia. By that time, your ships are taking over the west coast of America. Both North America and South America. When that is done, Asia and parts of America is yours. Then you continue west, to Europe, and east so you can take over America. Now you have Asia, Australia, Europe, North and South America. When that is done only Africa is left. (We do not count the polar areas, they cant do a thing, theyre not even populated with more than 1000 people.) Africa you take over from north, west and east. When that is done the world is yours.

Vote away :P
Stickified
Er... do I count? I got kicked out. o.o; I don't even know whose plan is whose...

eX.A.K.R.
June 28th, 2005, 11:22 PM
Plan One is too violent. Anybody doing that will get crushed instantly by the U.S. army. Plan Two just simply... don't work. People will be able to tell the fakes from the real thing. Plan Three is probably the best - slowly taking over strategic parts of the world, working your way across.

;)

Happy Dude
June 29th, 2005, 02:21 AM
Plan One is too violent. Anybody doing that will get crushed instantly by the U.S. army. Plan Two just simply... don't work. People will be able to tell the fakes from the real thing. Plan Three is probably the best - slowly taking over strategic parts of the world, working your way across.

;)These plans aren't real anyways.

so uh will there be an Elimination round tomorow.

Mr Cat Dog
June 29th, 2005, 06:48 AM
Ex-members can vote, Kylie. Since you don't know which plan is which.

Lil' Schu
June 29th, 2005, 10:15 AM
o_O

On the poll, it says that 4 people voted, but only 3 votes show up o.o; Help?

Kira
June 29th, 2005, 10:17 AM
Then a member of that team voted. The members vote will be removed.

Lil' Schu
June 29th, 2005, 10:20 AM
*sigh* That's good. ^_^

I've lost it XD

PokemonPichu
June 29th, 2005, 04:38 PM
I like the alien one better. Tricking people into beliving you.

Zaikiro
June 29th, 2005, 04:41 PM

1) [font=Arial][size=2][color=black]Okay, first kill off every world leader; presidents, kings, ect. Then plant explosives in every major city, and threaten to blow them up if they dont listen to our demands, then establish a new government and destroy everyone who dares stand in the way. ;3

]If the leadders are killed. "Then who are they"? There's nobody to threaten.o.o Anyways I pick 2. It's a good plan.

Lil' Schu
June 30th, 2005, 08:35 AM
From the way I understood it, it meant that she'd blow up the people in the city. o.o;

Charizard_Fire_God
June 30th, 2005, 09:26 AM
Muahahaha! Pupm 'em up with TNT, threaten 'em an' watch 'em **** their pants in front o' live television across tha world! XD
#1 it is! XD

Mr Cat Dog
June 30th, 2005, 10:45 AM
Just a reminder, but there is just less than an hour left (I know I said midnight but the poll screwed up) and you need to vote in the poll for it to count.

Lil' Schu
June 30th, 2005, 11:33 AM
Lol, one more minute my time ;)

Edit: IT'S CLOSED! YES! We are tied for first =D

Arcanine
June 30th, 2005, 11:47 AM
A tie? So what's going to happen now? Little Pikachus pop up and water plants? *Gets hit* XD

Dark Sora
June 30th, 2005, 12:23 PM
Tsk tsk, Andy. You told me we was gonna lose. Well we was, cause we had 0, back when you told me. But my plan has proven to be excelent XD

Squeegee Beckenheim
June 30th, 2005, 12:43 PM
Maybe it will send the tied teams to the ER! That would be fun, but I am always ready to enter the ER!

Happy Dude
June 30th, 2005, 03:24 PM
*Dies*

No we are tied.XD what does that mean.

Lil' Schu
June 30th, 2005, 07:34 PM
As long as it means we don't go back to ER, I don't care. Although, we have stayed strong at a respectable 3...^^;

Kira
July 1st, 2005, 01:08 AM
Like OMG O.o What will happen now? xD

Lil' Schu
July 1st, 2005, 08:38 AM
Me says ask MCD XP Hopefully something good. ^^;

Miyu-chan
July 1st, 2005, 08:58 AM
o.o; I hope that it's something good also... >"<;

Mr Cat Dog
July 1st, 2005, 09:03 AM
Don't worry, I have a backup plan for everything... except this :P Well, Team 3 (FBWIA) are definitely going to ER, as they got the lowest amount of votes, but as for the other team to join them... because I'm evil, I'm going to say JFMS as they haven't had an ER yet XD HA! I'm evil.

ER starts tomorrow... and use this remaining time to take about me being evil and other random crap.

Lil' Schu
July 1st, 2005, 09:10 AM
WE'RE NOT GOING TO ER?!?! *dances* OMG, I think I could scream! *scream XD*

...And you are still evil, but in a good way. XD;

At first I read it wrong, and I thought you were sending us to ER. ^_^;

Arcanine
July 1st, 2005, 12:50 PM
Don't worry, I have a backup plan for everything... except this :P Well, Team 3 (FBWIA) are definitely going to ER, as they got the lowest amount of votes, but as for the other team to join them... because I'm evil, I'm going to say JFMS as they haven't had an ER yet XD HA! I'm evil.

ER starts tomorrow... and use this remaining time to take about me being evil and other random crap.
That is total BS Jon, as well as unfair <_<. The least you could have done was have a run off vote since we have a tie vote. I knew I was stupid to signup for a game where the guy running it is on pot. XD

(Not to put down DVLGA or anything)
Really, is it unfair. That's like telling the winner of a race "You get second place because I say so". I know we didn't win but a tie doesn't mean 1st and 2nd.

Lucid-Acid
July 1st, 2005, 12:53 PM
Meh... as long as we don't have to do the ER again... XD

Spectrum
July 1st, 2005, 08:43 PM
That is total BS Jon, as well as unfair <_<. The least you could have done was have a run off vote since we have a tie vote. I knew I was stupid to signup for a game where the guy running it is on pot. XD

Really, is it unfair. That's like telling the winner of a race "You get second place because I say so". I know we didn't win but a tie doesn't mean 1st and 2nd.
It's also like saying, 'This guy ate three donuts, so you don't need one.'

OMFG, seriously. This game has been running for three rounds before this one, and not once in either of those three rounds did we go to Elimination Round. Now that's unfair.

eX.A.K.R.
July 1st, 2005, 09:35 PM
Guys, I think that a runoff vote is necessary, or we just simply send the team that wrote plan 3 (the outright losers in this vote) to elimination.

Happy Dude
July 1st, 2005, 11:34 PM
Oh no we are in the elimination round.

Well this might be kinda fun seeing as we haven't been in one yet.XD.

Mr Cat Dog
July 2nd, 2005, 12:51 AM

Really, is it unfair. That's like telling the winner of a race "You get second place because I say so". I know we didn't win but a tie doesn't mean 1st and 2nd.I told you I'd be a son of a ***** :P Sorry, but my rules = my rules. I said from the beginning that you'd get some surprises along the way. Plus I wanted to remove the smirk off of your face :P Oh... and ife's unfair, get used to it XD
See you in ER

Case closed - Unstickified