View Full Version : Time to Rumble!

Cybex Mewtwo
June 27th, 2005, 5:49 PM
Fight Night (http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/dragonflash/fightofthecentury.jpg)
This would have been in my art gallery, but I figured this deserves its' own thread. In a few days...my (pretty lame) poll shuts down, the gloves will be off. Independence day marks the results of Cybex Mewtwo and Mewtwo. Who's the strongest? Only a few days will mark victory or defeat...What do you all think of this?

June 27th, 2005, 9:55 PM
its good, but I think you should use different texture effects, you practically use the same one in all your work and it gets boring after a while, buit it still great ^^

Cybex Mewtwo
June 28th, 2005, 5:37 AM
I know. But sometimes the other effects make the picture look horrible, and the ones I usually use work fine. But, times are changing and so should the way I do things.

June 28th, 2005, 8:03 AM
Hmm, good but, I think you should try to set the metal appart from the flesh on the cyber Mewtwo. For example, you could make a shine effect to set it appart from the skin of the Mewtwo, or perhaps shade the skin a bit more...in fact, do both XD. But I can only suggest shading here...shadding is important in pics, believe me XD

Anyways, good work and keep it up Cybex mewtwo!

Cybex Mewtwo
June 28th, 2005, 3:09 PM
He's always looked like this. He's had the same look since I first started visiting the forum.