PDA

View Full Version : ~刀ay & her Torchic才

lilbluecorsola
June 28th, 2005, 04:07 PM
Heya, just started doodling this on the "new" computer we got recently. (I was originally going to check out the later version of Photoshop it had, but I sort of got a little sidetracked... ^^; )

Anyhoo, it's basically a remake of an old picture I once did on MS Paint. It's still done with the same program, but I think it looks a lot better now, since I've improved a lot with my drawing/Painting skills since then.

Here it is:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/starswift/May.png

And here's the old version of the picture, if you want your eyes to burn horribly. o.o

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/starswift/Maypic.png

Comments and/or critisicm are much appreciated!

Yameneko549
June 28th, 2005, 04:12 PM
That's from PAINT? I could have sworn it was from Photoshop or an oekaki. O_O;

Heh, I like the look of the Torchic.

The only problem I see is that you spelled Torchic as "Torkic" in the pic.

Egyptian Sphinx
June 28th, 2005, 04:23 PM
That is a really good drawing specially May along with her Torchic

lilbluecorsola
June 28th, 2005, 04:51 PM
That's from PAINT? I could have sworn it was from Photoshop or an oekaki. O_O;

Heh, I like the look of the Torchic.

The only problem I see is that you spelled Torchic as "Torkic" in the pic.

Photoshop? Eh, no. =P Oekaki? Hm, mebe. I've seen some of the things people make with those. But no, it was done in Paint. (^.^)

So long as it doesn't look as freaky as it did in the original. ^^;

Torkic? ^^;;; Er... I see I did spell it wrong, but I spelled it as 'Torhic'. XD I can't read that font very well...

Thanks for all your comments! =)

That is a really good drawing specially May along with her Torchic

Thanks loff! =)

Yameneko549
June 28th, 2005, 04:54 PM
Yeah, that old version of torchic looks like a snorlax\torchic hybrid with a fork for a foot. O_O; That could give animutation artists some inspiration.

lilbluecorsola
June 28th, 2005, 05:00 PM
Yeah, that old version of torchic looks like a snorlax\torchic hybrid with a fork for a foot. O_O; That could give animutation artists some inspiration.

XDD There's a new interpretation of it. At the time, I just thought it was really fat. ^^;;;

Meh, it's surprising. o.O; I think I spent less time on the good pic than I did on the awful one. Wierd.

Hantsuki
June 29th, 2005, 03:11 PM
OMG! You did a fine job drawing that pic. Especially when you did it on paint. Keep up the fantastic work. ^0^

lilbluecorsola
June 30th, 2005, 12:38 PM
OMG! You did a fine job drawing that pic. Especially when you did it on paint. Keep up the fantastic work. ^0^

Heh. Thank you! (^.^) (And I will. (^_~))