PDA

View Full Version : collectable 3

Legendary_Master
June 29th, 2005, 12:31 AM
Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres
Entei, Suicuine, Raikou
Regirock, Regice, Registeel

Which out of the 3 sets above do u enjoy having? post on here your choices and y u choose them? if u cant think of a reason then make a good one up. lol

kitty
June 29th, 2005, 01:04 AM
I think the birds are better because they can fly which makes them very different from the others.
But also the dogs are very quick which gives them a good advantage.
But out of those I still think the birds are better!

Charizard_Fire_God
June 29th, 2005, 02:34 AM
Tch. Tha 3 dogs'll do for me. ^_^
Tha birds come 2nd, an' tha regis last...

Eon-Rider
June 29th, 2005, 02:35 AM
The dogs. They look cooler.

kohei
June 29th, 2005, 05:10 AM
The Regi's. They look mechanical, and altough I don't like them on their own, I liked them in a group.
Then, comes the birds, then the dogs.

Cybex Mewtwo
June 29th, 2005, 05:29 AM
Regis. Mostly for Registeel...so awesome...yet so powerful...

BlueNightmare
June 29th, 2005, 05:43 AM
I love the doggies. They're so cool. I don't really like the regi's or the birds. :/

Light_Azumarill
June 29th, 2005, 05:57 AM
The 3 Birds. They're not as much of a pain to catch (three dogs), and they're much better looking than the three Regis (although I do like real rocks). Besides, the three dogs were just like the three birds (with the exception of Suicune being more water than ice), but dogs. How unoriginal. =P

Eig
June 29th, 2005, 07:58 AM
Hmm... For me, Dogs are the best, but...
1st place: DOGS
2nd place: REGIS
3rd place: BIRDS

Natsuki
June 29th, 2005, 06:23 PM
I chose Entei, Suicune, and Raikou. ^o^ I'm very partial to dogs and wolves are my favorite animal, so I just love these three the best. :33 Out of those three however, I really like Suicune - the wolfie~est of them all. XD

~Kelsey

[Technya]
June 30th, 2005, 08:52 AM
I'd have to say the birds. Mostly 'cause the crow is a bird and well they're birds but the only one from the dogs that I like is Suicune =3

Datriot
July 1st, 2005, 07:06 AM
I say the regis, 'cause they look really cool, the birds are my second best, I just think the dogs are quite boring really...

ArKiVe
July 4th, 2005, 08:01 PM
The three birds because they were there from the beginning when I first liked pokemon. The dogs are second and regi's are third.