PDA

View Full Version : What's the Worst Thing You Did When You Where 4,5 or 6?

Yamichu
January 31st, 2004, 02:21 AM
Weeeeeeeeeeeee!
Tell me now peoples!
The worst I did was learn to draw muderous things about mine enemies!

~HORN!

Frostweaver
January 31st, 2004, 02:34 AM
Weeeeeeeeeeeee!
Tell me now peoples!
The worst I did was learn to draw muderous things about mine enemies!

~HORN!
*that counts as bad...?*

*worst thing he did... probably knowing too much about something that even many (hopefully all but him) people on this forum won't know how to do it... but that's in the past... and there's no need to be reminded about it*

Yamichu
January 31st, 2004, 02:54 AM
*that counts as bad...?*

*worst thing he did... probably knowing too much about something that even many (hopefully all but him) people on this forum won't know how to do it... but that's in the past... and there's no need to be reminded about it*

Lol. To some people it is bad...these pics where quite accurate you know...

~HORN!

orange*berry
January 31st, 2004, 05:31 AM
Oh god... n.n() I was a demon child.. I swear.
Id draw alot. Crayons where my media, and the walls were my canvas. >=3
...and I did the same thing as Yamichu too. n.n() Alot of people talked about my 'retardness' behind my back, and I was just so confused... *sigh*

22sa
January 31st, 2004, 05:34 PM
Too many things: Fought 5 people per day, stole ca$h, rode a tricycle off the big wide stairs, rode a bike in front of a bus, wasted the road, smashed windows, destroyed crops, broke bricks. How did I survive? Bah.

Greed
January 31st, 2004, 05:36 PM
I put on make-up.

I looked terrible with make-up and would wear skirts and everyone'd be starin V_V;; I looked like a little gay boy.. Urrrgh.. Now I know NEVER to do that again..

And I also drew girls buck nude and my mum freaked O.o;; Especially when I told her that a female teacher at school was cute >_<;; She really freaked out... Now I know never to tell her about these things >_____<;;

*gets killed by Mum xD*

perthskies
January 31st, 2004, 07:05 PM
Worst thing? If you're talking about morally wrong things, I once stole $50 from my Mum's purse and spent it to buy a Kit-Kat chocolate bar. Boy, was I punished a lot when my parents found out. I learnt my lesson well. When you're young, you tend to do weird things.

But if you're talking injury wise, I remember I slipped on water in the bathroom and cut the skin around the edge of my right eye from the corner of the tiles. Thankfully, I was treated almost immediately. That happened when I was 6... I think.

Rifted
January 31st, 2004, 07:58 PM
I don't recall doing any wrong things when I was little. I must've been an angel. Or have a repressive memory. >=D

My brother once hit me on the head with a dirt clod when I was around 3. It hurt. And now he assumes that's the way I became really "smart" so to say... :o

Kairi
January 31st, 2004, 08:03 PM
I dontremember? I dont recall doing anything bad at all when I was little dunno how you guys do. x.o;

Kairyu
January 31st, 2004, 09:33 PM
What was the worst thing I did when I was four? I barely heard of the word "videogame" at that time let alone doing crazy deeds. Like Rifted I must have repressed memories or something because the worst thing I remember doing commiting was getting into a fight. I don't think I did any real damage to the other kid, but I do remember getting busted for it. Funny part is I don't know if it really was my fault.

Shinin
February 1st, 2004, 05:01 AM
... i don't know!!!
I was good...

perthskies
February 1st, 2004, 06:11 AM
I dontremember? I dont recall doing anything bad at all when I was little dunno how you guys do. x.o;

Well, in my experience, really bad things tend to hang out in your memory more than minor, small things. So maybe you were really good or something. Hehe...

Pokemaster10000
February 1st, 2004, 06:49 AM
Well.. um... I always fight my enemies and spit at them. :embarrass
*sees people staring at him*

C'mon it's not that bad.

H.A.W.K.
February 1st, 2004, 07:05 AM
Well. I broke 2 windows with a soccer ball. I stole money from my mom. I rode my bike in he street far away, and one time i was like 7 and this kid named tyler ,he was five then , and this other kid k.c., he was 9 i think. they where saying mean things. And i cursed them out a bout 20 times in one second..

Funny thing now is that tyler is my best friend now. But k.c., he was a drug kid.. and he moved... I didn't do drugs until i was in 7th grade..( cigarettes...) but only for a month! I'm in 8th now!

Pokemaster10000
February 1st, 2004, 08:08 AM
....*shrieks*

You smoke!

bna_li
February 1st, 2004, 08:25 AM
So did I.... but no one knew. I think I like pipes better than cigarettes.

Mystical Mewtwo
February 1st, 2004, 09:43 AM
Oh, i dont know, but i think crashing my parents car when i was 6 was it. I hit our other car, too.

Pokemaster10000
February 1st, 2004, 09:55 AM
So did I.... but no one knew. I think I like pipes better than cigarettes.

Are you serious! :shocked:

bna_li
February 1st, 2004, 09:58 AM
I dont smoke anymore! Ok? At most I smoked ALTOGETHER like 3-4 packs. You know, I used to like the smell of it, so I tried it. It wasnt that good.

Timbjerr
February 1st, 2004, 11:26 AM
hmm...I think I did a lot of bad thins when I was that age...

I remember cussing people out with "crap" and the B-word a lot.
I also got in trouble at school a lot for destruction of school property (I'd find a paperclip and tear the carpet up with it)
I even remember once, the boy's restroom at my school was locked for some reason, so I walked into the girls restroom (but the teacher carried me out before I could pee) I sat out all of recess that day

most of the trouble I got in at the time was based on my self-isolating personality...

H.A.W.K.
February 1st, 2004, 11:29 AM
LOL! Thats funny. Why did you say crap a lot?

silverfrost
February 1st, 2004, 12:18 PM
Hmmm, I don't recall ever doing anything that terrible. I used to... lie a lot. LOL but that's so boring. =P

22sa
February 1st, 2004, 01:23 PM
Hmmm, I don't recall ever doing anything that terrible. I used to... lie a lot. LOL but that's so boring. =P
I guess lying is one of the first things that children learn... As soon as they pick up some verbal communication.

SonicUmbreon
February 1st, 2004, 01:33 PM
My worst thing had to be drawing on the walls.. And I know I must have done alot more bad stuff because my Dad spanked me sometimes. *laughs* But no big deal.. When your about 4 you just think about weird things. I dunno if this is bad or anything but I put on deoderant once and my Grandpa asked me if I pooped.. XD

*~Ashley~*
February 1st, 2004, 02:49 PM
i was basically a good kid... once my friend and i spray-painted something on the driveway of some girl we hated. we got busted for that. in 6th grade i got sent to the principal's office for vandalism. it wasn't really vandlaism but that is what the teachers thought. the stupid 3rd graders tattled. but anyway what we did was blow bubbles in the bathroom with our hands. it if fun though! but i wasn't really bad

Matthew
February 1st, 2004, 03:03 PM
The worst thing i did well i can recall 2.
OK: when i was little i think i was 4 maybe 5 i ran away from school and all the teachers were chasing me down the street then they finaaly caught up to me a block later at my house and i had to sit in the library the rst of the day v_v.
The other thing was when i was 6 i pulled on the stick shift in my parents car and put it i forward and then the it nearly ran into a building my brothwer was running trying to get the car to stop and my mom was like OH MY GOD the rest is pretty boring...

orange*berry
February 1st, 2004, 08:58 PM
....*shrieks*

You smoke!

I did when I was 12-13... () It was only a few times, but I was so mindless. I'm allergic to most things, so if I did it any more, it probabaly would have killed me. X.o()

100marios
February 1st, 2004, 09:22 PM
I did when I was 12-13... () It was only a few times, but I was so mindless. I'm allergic to most things, so if I did it any more, it probabaly would have killed me. X.o()
And none of us would of wanted that to happen!! Was it as hard as they say to let go? Smoking is supposed to become a very strong addiction after a while, good thing you didn't do it for that long. I never want to go in that direction...

bna_li
February 1st, 2004, 09:58 PM
Well, I didnt do much of that. I mean, no one would get addicted to things they dont like.

orange*berry
February 1st, 2004, 10:37 PM
Well, I didnt do much of that. I mean, no one would get addicted to things they dont like.

Not nessisarily. Peer pressure can influence you do do things you don't particularily enjoy. If you do them enough, you get addicted anyway. n.n() Thankfully, I didn't get addicted since I didn't smoke excessivley.

Yamichu
February 1st, 2004, 10:43 PM
Oh, i dont know, but i think crashing my parents car when i was 6 was it. I hit our other car, too.

Did you really? *worships MM2*
I remember fighting this b**** alot at pre-school...
Her name was Ashley... I always won! YAY!
Once she stole my homework because she didn't finish it and I got in heaps of trouble for supposedly not finishing it myself until they found my homework in Ashley's bag...
I still hate her to this day...

~HORN!

orange*berry
February 1st, 2004, 10:47 PM
Did you really? *worships MM2*
I remember fighting this b**** alot at pre-school...
Her name was Ashley... I always won! YAY!
Once she stole my homework because she didn't finish it and I got in heaps of trouble for supposedly not finishing it myself until they found my homework in Ashley's bag...
I still hate her to this day...

~HORN!

Ohh! The evil Ashleys!! Even though that's my name. X.o()
I knew one too. got me expelled from school, though. Told the prinicipal I was crazy, and was gonna kill them all. X.o() While I sit in the corner innocently sketching. Gee.. Some people have to respect for quiet people. ()

Yamichu
February 1st, 2004, 10:49 PM
Ohh! The evil Ashleys!! Even though that's my name. X.o()
I knew one too. got me expelled from school, though. Told the prinicipal I was crazy, and was gonna kill them all. X.o() While I sit in the corner innocently sketching. Gee.. Some people have to respect for quiet people. ()

That is plain wierdness! You wouldn't kill peoples! *runs away from orange*berry*

~HORN!

orange*berry
February 2nd, 2004, 12:18 AM
Or would I? >=3 Bwahahaha!
Your always running away from me, Yami. o.o()
Maybe I just seem like the psychopath type. n.n()

PM2008
February 2nd, 2004, 05:05 PM
Stealing money at 4,5,6? oooook

*Tries to rememer the worst thing I during those ages*
*remembers*
Ok this car was parked and I (*cough* "accidentally") put it in direct downhill but it was going slowly. :surprised

Timbjerr
February 2nd, 2004, 07:25 PM
LOL! Thats funny. Why did you say crap a lot?
I duno... my mom was recently doing what moms do and share baby stories with her friends. I over heard her say that I picked up on saying "crap" because it was like the only bad word she would say around me. She told them that I said the word "crap" a lot during my first day of kindergarten. she says that the teacher said that I said it in a cute manner (imagine a little boy's voice saying cu-wap)
:laugh:

come to think of it, I've lied a lot in my life...back since I was in 1st an 2nd grade XD

100marios
February 2nd, 2004, 08:33 PM
Oh, one of the worst things that happened to me was that I got my big toenail cut straight off....ouch hehe....

Yamichu
February 2nd, 2004, 11:46 PM
Or would I? >=3 Bwahahaha!
Your always running away from me, Yami. o.o()
Maybe I just seem like the psychopath type. n.n()

*yells from hill which is far away from orange*berry*
Yeah...ya do seem a bit psyco...but then again so am I! :D
Psyco, psyco, PSYCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~HORN!

orange*berry
February 3rd, 2004, 02:13 AM
*yells from hill which is far away from orange*berry*
Yeah...ya do seem a bit psyco...but then again so am I! :D
Psyco, psyco, PSYCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~HORN!

HaHaHa! I'm not psycho!
What? What are you talking about, Orange? Your totally crazy!
Huh?! Stay out fo this, you!
Why?
Because!
Because why? What do you want from me, anyway?!
*Clutches head a screams*
*Is dragged away by the men in white coats, and slapped in a straight jacket*
Don't you have one in yellow? Maybe with little Pikachus printed on it? o.o()
See? Not crazy! n.n-

Sorye HK
February 3rd, 2004, 04:10 AM
The worst thing I ever did was break a glass wardrobe,
poke myself with glass, and try to jump off a 2 floor building,
break my arm, and get stitches everywhere. (The only scars that are
left are on both of my arms, and this happened when I was 3)

*~Ashley~*
February 3rd, 2004, 03:46 PM
i've had a few accidents in my life. my basement has two couches with a coffee table in between em. i would jump back and forth over the table. my parents always told me to stop and i would be like, "I know what i'm doing i've done this before" famous last words right? of course i then slipped and hit my face straight onto the coffee table chipping my two front teeth. this was a BIG chip, like 1/2 my tooth. it hurt a lot. i've never done that since. well maybe just once :cheeky:

when i was like 3 i got this gift in a big box that was about my size. well i got inside the box and started hopping around. like a potato sack race kinda thing. another coffee table incident! i hit my eyebrow right on the corner of a coffee table. i had to get stitches. at least my eyebrow hair covers the stitches mostly.

i remember this funny moment that my neighbor had. well it wasn't funny for him... we were out on my back deck. i lived in a condo so it was above ground and had a wood fence around the end. i don't know how he did it, or why for that matter!, but he got his head stuck in between the bars. we had to cut the bar off to get his head out.

my other neighbor and best friend went sledding once. we were sledding on a hill with a tennis court at the bottom. the fence to the court touched the ground. remember that. we went down the hill really fast and i fell off she, however, went under the fence! to this day we still don't know how it happened. it was sooooo weird!

my other friend in pre-school was out for a long time because she was flying a kite and ran into a telephone pole. she cracked her head open or something like that. gross.

i'm starting to rethink my taste in friends. we are all so accident prone! wow that was a long post! sorry!

Timbjerr
February 3rd, 2004, 04:03 PM
hmm...as far as accidents go, I have quite a few.

I have a scar on my left foot that I supposedly got from dropping my mom's hair curling iron in it when I was three. She says I used to like turning it on just to see the little red light come on that signaled that it was hot.

I also got a few stiches on my chin from when I was playing on the monkey bars when I was like 4 or 5 and I slipped and one of them hit me right on my chin >.< I was knocked out cold so I don't remember anything that happened afterward, but I hear that my front teeth went through the skin on my chin

I gots lots of scars...the more you got, the hotter girls find you XD

100marios
February 3rd, 2004, 04:06 PM
hmm...as far as accidents go, I have quite a few.

I have a scar on my left foot that I supposedly got from dropping my mom's hair curling iron in it when I was three. She says I used to like turning it on just to see the little red light come on that signaled that it was hot.

I also got a few stiches on my chin from when I was playing on the monkey bars when I was like 4 or 5 and I slipped and one of them hit me right on my chin >.< I was knocked out cold so I don't remember anything that happened afterward, but I hear that my front teeth went through the skin on my chin

Hehe, I guess girls don't find me very "hot" then. I really don't have any scars, and haven't broke a bone yet!.....and I'm planning to keep it that way hehe...

orange*berry
February 3rd, 2004, 06:15 PM

Is that true? X.o() Too bad that doesn't work for girls... because I have them on my legs. XD Stupid razors. -_-() ...and guys don't call me 'hot', only 'cute'. n.n()()()()

Evil curling irons! You dropped it on your foot? No wonder it scarred you for life. X.o() Iv fried my fingers a million times with curling irons. n.n()

Timbjerr
February 3rd, 2004, 08:07 PM
Is that true? X.o() Too bad that doesn't work for girls... because I have them on my legs. XD Stupid razors. -_-() ...and guys don't call me 'hot', only 'cute'. n.n()()()()

Evil curling irons! You dropped it on your foot? No wonder it scarred you for life. X.o() Iv fried my fingers a million times with curling irons. n.n()There are some guys out there (me for one) who think "cute" is better than "hot" in a girl

yes, I dropped a curling iron on my foot, or that's how my mom says it happened. My foot is like five time bigger now than when it happened, so the scar is barely noticeable.

another scar I have that I forgot about is on my left thumb. When I was in the cub scouts (about 8 years ago), they had an event where we rode little wodden go-carts that were pushed by another scout. I was in the steering seat while my (bigger and stronger) friend was pushing. In one of the practice runs n the school parking lot, I felt the need to stop the cart for some reason and I (out of sheer stupidity I guess) put my hand on the gravely ground and it got run over by the rear wheel. nothing much was hurt...my hand was torn up a bit here and there, but it was like all the skin at the base of my thumb was torn right off >.<

wierd thing is that I recall memories of playing pokmon games on my gameboy with a bandage on my thumb from that incedent, but that is pretty impossible seeing as how the incedent with the go-cart happened three years before Pokmon R/B came out in U.S.

100marios
February 4th, 2004, 01:26 PM
I thought you were going to say you got a splinter on your right thumb....
Speaking of splinters, when I was in 1st grade I think, I got a really big one right in the palm of my hand. It's funny though because it didn't exactly hurt...the tiny ones are always ten times more painful....
This past summer, (I know I wasn't 4, 5 or 6 then hehe) I got a really painful metal sliver. I got it at the beginning of the summer, and got it out right at the end (well, perhaps not that long hehe, it was about a month though). It kinda hurt to type on the computer hehe....

Kairi
February 4th, 2004, 01:29 PM
Ouch, tmbjr o_o;; I hurt my thumb, but it was when I was 16 a week or so ago and not when I was little. X_x; I dunno how old I was, but I remember once getting so mad I was going to throw my chair. Still havent been punished for anything though nor grounded. O_O;;

Kayleigh
February 4th, 2004, 01:32 PM
Well I remember at my grandparent's house one time, I ran off to go look for frogs in their swimming pool and fell in. >_>; And on that exact same day my little brother was accidently run over by a golf cart, so we both nearly died on the same day.

Also, I remember one time at McDonalds I scared my mom by hiding under a table. XD She couldn't figure out why I was hiding, until she saw Ronald walking around at a birthday party that some kid was having. I was scared to death of him! Lol.

Kairi
February 4th, 2004, 01:35 PM
Lol, a lot of people seem to fear clowns. ^_^;;

How did you get out Kayleigh? Could you swim, or did someone rescue you? How bad was your brother hurt? Not too bad I hope.

Kayleigh
February 4th, 2004, 01:42 PM
Well, my mom had been on the phone and when she noticed that I was missing she immediately went out to the pool because she knew that I liked going by it. I would have drowned though if she hadn't rescued me, because by the time she got out there I was already underwater. O_O;
And my brother was hurt pretty badly, mostly by the heat under the engine I guess. A strange thing was, the time my mom was saving me my grandmother had taken my brother to the Emergency Room. (My mom had been wondering where everyone was.) Anyways, he could've been killed had the tire run over him, but fortunately the whole golf cart just drove over him. But today you wouldn't even know it! ^_^; There aren't any kinds of scars or permanent damage left. He was okay, it was just scary..

100marios
February 4th, 2004, 01:43 PM
Well I remember at my grandparent's house one time, I ran off to go look for frogs in their swimming pool and fell in. >_>; And on that exact same day my little brother was accidently run over by a golf cart, so we both nearly died on the same day.

Also, I remember one time at McDonalds I scared my mom by hiding under a table. XD She couldn't figure out why I was hiding, until she saw Ronald walking around at a birthday party that some kid was having. I was scared to death of him! Lol.
Hehe, I can't say I like clowns too much either....I'm glad you and your brother survived that! Very glad!
This is an odd thing to say......but I've almost died so many times that I lost count hehe...in fact, just the other day, I was mowing the backyard lawn, (the lawn is at a slope where it then enters a lake, there's a gate that shows where our backyard ends, but we're in charge of keeping the grass in back near the lake cut) and was trying to think of a good way to do it because the lawn mower doesn't work very well when you go down the slope. I decided to go against gravity and start down near the lake (which was a bad idea because it was an electric lawnmower) and then go up. Unfortunately, I lost my footing and my feet fell into the lake. If I wasn't holding on the lawnmower when this happened, it would've crashed into me (hurting me very bad with the blade) and then shocking me with I don't know how many volts. My mom watched all this happen and freaked out hehe....I don't blame her!
I'll tell another of my life-threatening stories in a minute!

Roxas
February 4th, 2004, 01:44 PM
hmmm....i see people likes smoking and stuff (from page 1). :laugh: i dont smoke, but i like the small of it....hmmm....weird......second hand smoke is the closess i ever got to smoking.....but i like to drink wine...i drank beer once. but it burned...but it still tasted good. :laugh:

hmm....the worst thing i've done?hmmm....i dunno...i know the funniest thing i've done was when i hit my father in the nuts when he was laying in bed. i took a broom stick (i think) and said "WAKE UP!" and swung the broom stick.......that must've been painful.....hmmm...that must be y i've grown up to kick people in the nuts...Oro?
i think that happened when i was 4.....i think.....was it?

Kayleigh
February 4th, 2004, 01:50 PM
Hehe, I can't say I like clowns too much either....I'm glad you and your brother suvived that! Very glad!
This is odd thing to say......but I've almost died so may times that I lost count hehe...in fact, just the other day, I was mowing the backyard lawn, (the lawn is at a slope where it then enters a lake, there's a gate that shows where our backyard ends, but we're in charge of keeping the grass in back near the lake cut) and was trying to think of a good way to do it because the lawn mower doesn't work very well when you go down the slope. I decided to go against gravity and start down near the lake (which was a bad idea because it was an electric lawnmower) and then go up. Unfortunately, I lost my footing and my feet fell into the lake. If I wasn't holding on the lawnmower when this happened, it would've crashed into me (hurting me very bad with the blade) and then shocking me with I don't know how many volts. My mom watched all this happen and freaked out hehe....I don't blame her!
I'll tell another of my life-threatening stories in a minute!
Whoa, really? O_O That's scary! I'm not really accident-prone, just clumsy. It surprises me that I've never been to the Emergency Room though.

100marios
February 4th, 2004, 02:03 PM
Whoa, really? O_O That's scary! I'm not really accident-prone, just clumsy. It surprises me that I've never been to the Emergency Room though.
Neither have I. Clumsy? I was really clumsy when I was little. I tripped every minute it seems like hehe....
Well, I'll tell another now!

This is my story, of how my mom (and my sweater hehe) saved my life. I was around 7 I think, and we were walking across the street to get to Publix. (Just incase no one knows, publix is a supermarket hehe)
I think I might of been a little too eager, because I left my mom's side and started running across the street, with my mom panicking behind. I never saw the truck coming. He was going around 60 mph or something and there I was, right in front of him. I was very lucky that I was wearing a sweater that day, because it was the only thing my mom could reach with her finger. She quickly grabbed me by the hood, and out of the way of the roaring car which came by just a second after......phew.....

Well, I can think of 1 more car incident, another electricity one, and 2 drowning ones......take your pick hehe....

Roxas
February 4th, 2004, 02:19 PM
drowning is the worst deaths ever. electricity is, like, nothing to drowning. if ur're the hulk or a monster or something like that, u wont even feal the electricity........ last years, i almost got killed. :laugh: it's almost exactly like 100marios, but my parents were in the car, and the car that almost hit me, poped outta nowhere. :laugh: heehee...yup.....good times....just like when i hit my father in the nuts with the broom stick. :laugh: i was the devil as a little kid...hitting everyone in my sights. :laugh: seems like everyday, for me, is life threatening...Oro?

*~Ashley~*
February 4th, 2004, 03:31 PM
my claim to fame near death experience happened at my grandfather's house. i dont remember how old i was but it was a while ago... probably around 8. my grandpa lives in like the country so there is a lot of open space. i brought my bike to show him how good i could ride. hey i was 8. my dad and grandpa went to the backyard and told me not to bring my bike back there. did i listen? NO! of course not big mistake! see his back yard has a huge and i mean HUGE hill in back. i rode my bike back there and started falling down the hill. about half-way down there was this tractor thing with a platform sticking out the back. i was going to fast to stop myself. my head came about an inch from that big wooden thing. i really have no idea what it was. it was so scary. it's a good thing i'm really short cuz if i was a little bigger i wouldve knocked myself out.

100marios
February 4th, 2004, 03:51 PM
drowning is the worst deaths ever. electricity is, like, nothing to drowning. if ur're the hulk or a monster or something like that, u wont even feal the electricity........ last years, i almost got killed. :laugh: it's almost exactly like 100marios, but my parents were in the car, and the car that almost hit me, poped outta nowhere. :laugh: heehee...yup.....good times....just like when i hit my father in the nuts with the broom stick. :laugh: i was the devil as a little kid...hitting everyone in my sights. :laugh: seems like everyday, for me, is life threatening...Oro?
Did you ever stop to think that I could've drowned because the lawnmower fell on top of me? I don't think so hehe....being cut by the blades, electricuted, and drowned at the same time wouldn't be fun hehe....

That was a close call snowangel! I often get into lucky situations like that too....like my sweater in the car incident.

Barako Moonlight
February 4th, 2004, 05:28 PM
I made a book full of exaggeratedly round W's that I called "The Butt Book"... >>; It was 20 pages of purely that. Also, I ate sunflower seeds out of this sunflower head in the classroom, and they made me pay them back for it... it was really unfair at the time, since I thought you were SUPPOSED to eat them! >_< I mean, that's what we do with sunflower seeds, right!? XD

Imakuni?
February 4th, 2004, 06:27 PM
o wow. the dummest thing ive done was smeared that stupid kid onto the pavement in 1st grade. then i flung a lit match into a gas station and a few weeks ago in french class we had 10 kids line up and one of them stucka bobby pin in a electrik socket...

then like on minday i cut the tip of my middle finger offin a scroll saw in shop...

lol that never happened so heres the truth...

few weeks ago in french class we had 10 kids line up and one of them would do somethin and we'd all get static - ded it was cool . then when i was four i jumped into the 9 foot deep pool @ my cousins. also i was settin up mah friends comp (it was an old 1) and i shocked my self with 1 amp of powuh. my friends say thats what happend to me and why i STILL like pokemon and im almsot in highskool...

bna_li
February 4th, 2004, 06:37 PM
Not nessisarily. Peer pressure can influence you do do things you don't particularily enjoy. If you do them enough, you get addicted anyway. n.n() Thankfully, I didn't get addicted since I didn't smoke excessivley.
I dont have any friends. So nothing can happen. Right?

orange*berry
February 4th, 2004, 07:21 PM
I dont have any friends. So nothing can happen. Right?
Maybe. The media also influences allot of things, but if you don't watch TV your perfectly fine. n.n()

bna_li
February 4th, 2004, 07:25 PM
Of course I do! But I still dont like cigarettes.

orange*berry
February 4th, 2004, 07:30 PM
Of course I do! But I still dont like cigarettes.

Of course. Cigarettes are gross. X.o() If your willing to turn them down for your health, then your perfectly fine.

Me on the other hand... ()()()
I'm too worried about impressing people I guess...

bna_li
February 4th, 2004, 07:34 PM
Me too. I like to show-off. But I wouldnt smoke for it. Maybe just a bottle.. of sprite maybe.

100marios
February 5th, 2004, 03:42 PM
I would never waist my health by smoking, it's agaibst the Word of Wisdom.
I guess I'll tell anotherone of my stories now! This actually happened a few minutes before the lawnmower thing, meaning I was close to dying 2 times in the same 45 minutes.....well, at least by my mom's logic hehe.

Ok, so I was mowing the lawn out in front of the house, when my mom told me to get the hard-to-reach spot right next to the house. It's sort of a closed area, 3 walls except for the way you go in. The grass was growing really high so I decided to do it. When I started mowing, the grass started floating around in the air and getting in my eyes. I couldn't see, so I did the only thing I could, back up. I didn't let go of the on button on the lawnmower though, and the next thing I heard was an explosion of some sort. When I was finally able to check, the extension cord was cut by the lawnmower. My mom said I could have got shocked but told me to keep going. After the other little event I said about the lawnmower a few posts back, she gave me a huge lecture hehe...

*~Ashley~*
February 5th, 2004, 04:03 PM
wow 100marios you've had quite a few close calls. then again... i have had some too, but not near death.

i remember when i was around 3 i lived near a pond. i used to love going there with my dad and "fish" for leaves. it was really taking a stick and stabbing them onto it! i was 3 OK? anyway once i went hiking with him and we stopped so i could "fish." the water didn't look deep... foreshadowing... yep then i fell in. i was 3 so i most likely couldn't swim. the water was much deeper than i thought. luckily my dad jumped in and saved me. i don't think i've "fished" for leaves since!

100marios
February 5th, 2004, 04:38 PM
wow 100marios you've had quite a few close calls. then again... i have had some too, but not near death.

i remember when i was around 3 i lived near a pond. i used to love going there with my dad and "fish" for leaves. it was really taking a stick and stabbing them onto it! i was 3 OK? anyway once i went hiking with him and we stopped so i could "fish." the water didn't look deep... foreshadowing... yep then i fell in. i was 3 so i most likely couldn't swim. the water was much deeper than i thought. luckily my dad jumped in and saved me. i don't think i've "fished" for leaves since!
Hehe, I'm glad I wasn't swiming in there, then I would of got "fished".
Another car story!
I was around 4 I think when this happened. I remember this one very vaguely though, so there won't be that much of a story.
I ran into the street again (honestly, I wasn't a dumb kid hehe) and this truck was heading right for me. No one was close enough to save me, but luckily, the guy saw me and slammed on the brakes. Unluckily though, he got out of his car, slammed the door, approached me and started shaking me yelling:
"What are you doing!? I almost ran over you! Don't EVER do that!!"
...of course I was really freaked out....and my mom was too hehe...

*~Ashley~*
February 5th, 2004, 04:56 PM
ooh, ohh!! i have a car one too. it happened last year. my dad drove me and my fiend home from school. (in his nice t-roof camaro!) anyway, we pulled into her driveway and she was in the back so i had to get because there are only 2 doors in a camaro. as i was getting out the car at the back of the driveway started backing out, WHILE WE WERE IN THE DRIVEWAY! i quickly moved out of the way and it was a good thing my friend was still in the car and my dad slammed down the brakes so we wouldn't get hurt. her bro is so stupid. i think he's a senior this year. he gets out of his car and is like "I didn't even see you there!" HELLO we were in the driveway and i had gotten out of the car. it's not like we just pulled in or something. luckily no damage was done because my dad would've been really mad if his beautiful camaro was dented or something like that or worse.

so this is probably why my mom hates teenage drivers and puts a stereotype on them. it really stinks cuz in just over a month i will be 16 and be able to get my permit but with all the new laws i can't really go anywhere for like a year after i get my license. i promise to be a good driver. really!

Junichi
February 6th, 2004, 09:46 PM
The worst thing I did? I broke moms bed XD. I was grounded for a few weeks.

*~Ashley~*
February 7th, 2004, 04:01 PM
i've never broken any bones...but i have broken household items! i broke the ceiling lamp in my sisters room...TWICE!

once it was me and my 2 cousin and we were playing ball. yeah i know that was stupid. i'm not sure exactly how it happened it was a long time ago. well it shattered and we were all cut up and bleeding but none the less we all thought it was hilarious. i'm not really sure why.

the second time was when i was in 3rd grade. i was in her room with my best friend. i'm not sure why we were even in there in the 1st place. oh, well. we were playing volleyball with a beachball. yes. a beachball! it hit the light and once again it shattered. i still don't know how a beachball could shatter a glass lamp and didn't even pop. it was weird.

Pokemaster10000
February 7th, 2004, 04:09 PM
i've never broken any bones...but i have broken household items! i broke the ceiling lamp in my sisters room...TWICE!

once it was me and my 2 cousin and we were playing ball. yeah i know that was stupid. i'm not sure exactly how it happened it was a long time ago. well it shattered and we were all cut up and bleeding but none the less we all thought it was hilarious. i'm not really sure why.

the second time was when i was in 3rd grade. i was in her room with my best friend. i'm not sure why we were even in there in the 1st place. oh, well. we were playing volleyball with a beachball. yes. a beachball! it hit the light and once again it shattered. i still don't know how a beachball could shatter a glass lamp and didn't even pop. it was weird.

And let me guess. After you broke your sister's lamp she was trying to kill you right?

ashley03
February 7th, 2004, 04:37 PM
I ALMOST BET THAT SHE WAS TRYN' TO KILL U AFTER U DESTROYED HE LAMP!!!and how did the beachball breack the lamp without poppn' anyway?

The worst thing i did was...................................................hhhmmmmm
the thing that would take the cake was............................

when i was about 3 or 4 and Wings and i had a mini party for our birthdays and we had 2 older kids 2 be our gardians.(for our party)and we all trashed the house.we both got grounded for about 6 weeks each!!then we broke the vase that mom bought for $50-60 on e-bay.then she grounded us even more!!!-5 more weeks ontop of the 6 weeks!!!!

5+6=11 weeks grounded!!!

ciao,ashley03

Kayleigh
February 7th, 2004, 04:51 PM
Oh, I can relate to breaking lights. -_-

(I posted this in Funny/Embarrassing stories too, but oh well.)

I remember last year, at my old church, my friend and I were playing chase in the gameroom, (Which was perfectly fine; they allowed it) and we had a flat soccer ball. She whacked me on the head with it, and to get revenge I grabbed it and started to kick it back at her. Too bad I'm really good at kicking and my aim is bad, because instead of going straight for her head, it flew up and crashed into this huge light on the ceiling. Of course, it had to knock it down, and of course, the floor had to be made out of cement, which caused it to shatter into a million peices. If that wasn't bad enough, it had to be right around this teenage class where tons of people were, and everyone knew that I did it. My crush even walked in!!!!!!! >_<; At that very moment! He wouldn't have known if this girl in my class hadn't told him. And no, I don't like him anymore. I stay as far away as humanly possible from him, lol. o_o;

...And so that's why I never play soccer anymore.

100marios
February 7th, 2004, 10:30 PM
Oh, I can relate to breaking lights. -_-

(I posted this in Funny/Embarrassing stories too, but oh well.)

I remember last year, at my old church, my friend and I were playing chase in the gameroom, (Which was perfectly fine; they allowed it) and we had a flat soccer ball. She whacked me on the head with it, and to get revenge I grabbed it and started to kick it back at her. Too bad I'm really good at kicking and my aim is bad, because instead of going straight for her head, it flew up and crashed into this huge light on the ceiling. Of course, it had to knock it down, and of course, the floor had to be made out of cement, which caused it to shatter into a million peices. If that wasn't bad enough, it had to be right around this teenage class where tons of people were, and everyone knew that I did it. My crush even walked in!!!!!!! >_<; At that very moment! He wouldn't have known if this girl in my class hadn't told him. And no, I don't like him anymore. I stay as far away as humanly possible from him, lol. o_o;

...And so that's why I never play soccer anymore.
That's kinda sad hehe....oh the humiliation, I've been in those kind of awkward situations more than once......
Well, this isn't exactly a life-threatening situation but I'll say it anyways!

I remember when I was around 5 years old (I was still living back in California) there was this bully.
Just to give you guys a better picture....The whole neighborhood I used to live in was around 30 houses or so forming a rectangle together with a little grassy hill in the middle.
It was so much fun back then, It was called "Pepper Tree apartments"......but back to the story!
Like I said, there was this bully named Johnathon (he was either 8, 9 or 10, it was one of them) who always liked to tease me. He would run right next to me when I was riding my bike and make fun of me saying "You're so slow! Ha ha!". Sometimes I was even afraid of going outside because he lived in the little apartment right above me. I'm pretty sure he used to punch me a few times too.......eh. I remember I told my mom once, but she said he was just playing with me. I even used to hide from him sometimes to try to get to the other side of the hill where my friend lived. I tried standing up to him at times, but I remember that I came home with a black eye. I don't know why he liked to torture me so much......Other then that I had a lot of fun there! The torture didn't exactly come on a regular basis....

MysticGrandpaGohan
February 8th, 2004, 03:26 AM
ooh... that must of hurt... hope your okay.

100marios
February 8th, 2004, 09:05 PM
ooh... that must of hurt... hope your okay.
Yeah, it wasn't too glorious let me tell ya that....
Thanks for the comfort MysticGrandpaGohan! You're a nice guy!

Mystical Mewtwo
February 8th, 2004, 09:13 PM
100marios, i dont think your lawnmower likes you.

orange*berry
February 8th, 2004, 09:57 PM
100marios, i dont think your lawnmower likes you.

At least it's not the lawn mower from 'Pikachuu no Dokidoki Kakurenbo'/'Pikachuu's Pikaboo'. X3 *Can just imagine 100Marios running from that thing*

*~Ashley~*
February 9th, 2004, 11:45 AM
yeah that's a good connection. i didn't even think of that. that would be funny seeing 100marios running away from the lawnmower in pikachu's pikaboo.

100marios
February 9th, 2004, 02:12 PM
yeah that's a good connection. i didn't even think of that. that would be funny seeing 100marios running away from the lawnmower in pikachu's pikaboo.
Yeah I bet you would all love to see that hehe....
*Makes sure that no mad lawnmowers are anywhere near him*
Phew....