View Full Version : Trying to decide on my third comic...

June 29th, 2005, 6:21 PM
Ok, I've got three ideas for my next comic, and I'm going to use them all anyway, but I can't decide which to use. Maybe you can help?

The three items are poll choices, pick one and tell me what you think of them.

Cybex Mewtwo
June 30th, 2005, 11:56 AM
Nothing like a little pain to start a comic! Hee hee!!!

July 2nd, 2005, 6:01 PM
Looks like someone will be flying into a wall that I'll be repainting. I wonder who it'll be...

Cybex Mewtwo
July 2nd, 2005, 6:07 PM
Heck, I'm in the mood for pain, but then again it's kinda like I'm the only one showing any remote interest in these misadventures of yours...so it may end up being me unless you have an idea of your own.

Forest Grovyle
July 3rd, 2005, 6:17 AM
I like the idea of paying for something in a different currency, that sounds interesting :D Maybe the Pokmon currency? XD Nobody even really knows what that's called!

July 3rd, 2005, 6:37 AM
If you guys want to know the origins of those ideas:

1) Repainting the wall was from a discussion about my second comic. Someone mentioned that the color didn't look good. Someone flying through came up because of soneone else's idea, namely Cybex.

2) Paying in another currency is actually something that happened, but not to me. RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, my good friend Dustin bought a European Xena game for 8 Pounds (can't do the sign). He didn't notice it, but when he did, he got my attention. I did a currency exchange check, and it's about $16 USD. We both laughed about that.

3) Being blinded for a few minuites actually came from two things. One, my mother is legally blind, and she has a tendancy to do some crazy things, such as pushing on a window thinking it's a door, or wunning into a glass wall. She always laughs about it. Well, a few nights ago, I had a dream about being blinded, though I saw it from a third person view, and I thought it'd be good for a comic.

Cybex Mewtwo
July 3rd, 2005, 6:43 AM
How'd I give you the "someone flying through a wall" idea? Was it something I did?

July 3rd, 2005, 7:07 AM
You were suggesting a cameo and it sparked the idea. If you hadn't mentioned it, I wouldn't have thought about it.

Cybex Mewtwo
July 4th, 2005, 4:38 PM
oooooooooo.....I good like that........I feel so special.......I tend to give others ideas...all the time as a matter of fact...kinda of a curse...

July 4th, 2005, 6:03 PM
XD I like the idea of buying something with a different currency. You got my vote on that. <D