PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon's Island!

White_Winter_Wolf
June 29th, 2005, 07:13 PM
Okay, this is just something I thought of watching Giligan's Island and thought I'd make it an RPG. So in the world of Pokemon there is an uncharted island. It is home to savage natives, poiseness pokemon, deadly man-eating plants, and a crazy old woman with lots of cats. Now a group of 8 pokemon trainers are stranded on this island. Each has a unique ability that attracts crazy mayhem and humorous danger. They must learn to work together to get of the island. Follow PC rules and have fun! Remember, no creating rafts, no cellphones, and no leaving on pokemon. We don't want it to end that easily.

Here's what you need:
Name:
I.Q.: (70-100 stupid, 100-135 normal, 140-up smart, over 200 genius)
History:
Description:
Personality:
3 things you bring with you: (It can be anything you want.)
Unique Ability: (no super powers)
Pokemon: (6)
~*~*~
Here's mine:
Name:Kimi

I.Q.: 123

History: a professional snowboarder who thinks everyone is her fan. After being the youngest gold medalist in the Winter Olympics she decided to take a vaction to somewhere hot. Doesn't get that she's not the amazing star she thinks she is.

Description: Shoulder length purple hair and voilet eyes. Blue jean shorts and a red tanktop. Red boots and wristbands. Sunglasses.

Personality: Stuckup, snobby, athlete. Thinks she's all that. Very bossy.

3 things you bring with you: snowboard, notebook full of signed pictures if her, cosmetics kit.

Pokemon: Jnyx, Persion, Alakazam, Bellblossum, Roselia, Starmie.
~*~*~
Please join and remember... this is a COMENDY RPG. Thanks in advance

Light_Azumarill
July 1st, 2005, 01:28 PM
No one's joined yet?? o.O I'll do it!

Name: Darren
I.Q.: 121
History: Darren's life hasn't been exactly exciting. Most of his free time is consumed by doing things for his parent's that treat him more like a butler than as a son. He doesn't really liked being ordered around by them, and so he's definitely happy for any free time away from them. He even makes a wish the night before that he be anywhere but with his annoying parents. Little does he realize that it's about to come true....
Description: Has blond hair, brown eyes and is average in height. He wears a pair of khaki pants and a white undershirt with a summery-hawaiian-type overshirt thingy (whatever those are called, I'm not a guy -_-;). He wears a digital watch on his left arm and has a small backpack with him.
Personality: Mostly goofy, a little hyper, carefree and fun-loving. He gets easily annoyed with people who annoy him, but he still always considers them friends of his. He loves to be friends with everyone. He also has a nack for being clumsy.
3 things you bring with you: A candy bar (Snickers!), a pen, and a fold-up chair for the beach that he got stuck with by accident.
Unique Ability: Pokemon seem really attracted to the scent of him. And I mean... really attracted....
Pokemon: Rattata, Flareon, Horsea, Magnemite, Grimer, and Ghastly.

White_Winter_Wolf
July 2nd, 2005, 08:31 AM
Thanks for Joining! I was afraid this would be a dud.

Super_Lawliet
July 2nd, 2005, 08:37 AM
This looks like fun! I loved that old show :3

Name:Kat Smith
I.Q.: 145
History:A girl who started out skecthing Pokemon for a living to writing a few books on the amazing creatures, then FINALLY becoming a trainer, Kat has had a pretty interesting life. She is usually seen with either a book or sketchpad, hobbies to her, but money to others. She really doesn't enjoy the spotlight, the girl just wants to be a trainer! A normal everyday trainer!
Description: About 5'3, long brown hair that is kept in a braid. Kat has deep blue-green eyes and wears a white tanktop, black pants, and a pair of steel-toed boots.
Personality: Kind and calm most of the time, just don't get her ticked off. Think of a wild Primeape on a rampage. Kind of shy but funny, loves to tell jokes
3 things you bring with you: Favorite plushie doll, sketchbook and drawing supplies
Unique Ability: Able to Imitate any Pokemon, well voice wise (hehe)
Pokemon: Vaporeon, Breloom, Torkoal, Pikachu, Shellgon, Feebas

White_Winter_Wolf
July 2nd, 2005, 08:43 AM
Your in!

Oh my gosh! I forgot my unique ability!
Unique Ability: Though she is hideous to girls, she can put boys under her spell with a long look in their eyes. Though its rumored she scares them into loving her, no one knows.

Al Duit
July 2nd, 2005, 04:11 PM
I promised myself not to join another RP until the other's I'm in ends, but this looks like too much fun to pass up!

Name: Alexander Duit (Al for short
I.Q.: 300

History: He became the world's youngest pokemon professor at age 13 after interning with Professor Elm. He helped develop pokegear. He's on vacation when he gets stuck on this island.

Description: Wears a blue polo shirt with a poket on the left of the chest. Pocket protector and pens are in the pocket. Kahki shorts, and barefoot (he had his shoes off when the storm hit the boat--at least I'm assuming you're having us stranded) Black hair that always manages to be messy, even right after he combs it. Big brown eyes, and a round baby face. 6' 4", 160 lbs.

Personality: Shy, stutters when he talks about anything but pokemon.

3 things you bring with you: Pokegear, but the phone part doesn't work due to the accident that stranded him and the others. Do the pocket protector and pens in his physical description count? If not, he also carries a waterproof journal and stethescope.

Unique Ability: He remembers everything.

Pokemon: Ironically, he owns no pokemon...he just studies them.

Chibi-chan
July 2nd, 2005, 04:29 PM
I'll join!

Name: Kura
I.Q.: 140
History: Frankly a millionaire who will later inherit the Pokeball Company who her father owns in Lillycove. She doesn't like to talk about it much b/c she thinks ppl will consider her as a rich brat.
Description: Basicly like Audrey in Destiny Deoxys...pink cap, white shirt and pink shorts..she has lightbrown eyes and the same colour short cut hair...with pink shoes
Personality: Modest and always has the cup half full
3 things you bring with you: Her Pokenav (phone no work), her Pikachu plush, and her Custom Masterball
Unique Ability: She can repair any Pokedevice (Pokenav, Pokeball ect)
Pokemon: Plusle, Quagsire, Blaziken..thats all :3

White_Winter_Wolf
July 2nd, 2005, 04:39 PM
We may begin! You all may join.

"Urggg!" I yelled and ran on deck. The crusie ship I was on had been rocking painfully for the last hour. Seeing the captain I slapped him in the face. "Like Captain dude, get this dumb ship like under contral! I can't get my 13 hours of beauty sleep!" he mumbled something about needing more like 15 and I slapped him again. "Do as I say or I'll call my lawyer on you!" Next thing I know the ship crashed into a island and me and some others on deck were thrown off. The ship sailed off inot the distance leaving us stranded. "Soon as I'm off this island I'm so getting that captain fired."

Chibi-chan
July 2nd, 2005, 04:47 PM
Kura hadn't really wanted to go on a cruise anyway. It was sponsored by her dad, and it was the easiest way to get to Slateport. The boat started to sway tremendously and knocked her overboard. That was how she got on this stupid island. Her Pokenav was jammed and she ringed her favorite plush of water. All she had were those, a Masterball her father gave her and her three Pokemon...and some other trainers...

White_Winter_Wolf
July 2nd, 2005, 04:58 PM
"Dude, this is bloody horrid. I'm gonna miss my meet at Mt. Silver. Could thing I still have makeup, my lucky board, pokemon, cellphone, and notebook of me!" I said smiling a little. Suddenly a magickarp hoped out of the water and ate my cellphone. "What! Give that back you little muckhole!" Suddenly a gyrodoes ose above me. "You can keep it." I said and ran behind the nearest boy and held his arm really tight. That just so happen to be Al. "Save me handsome!!!"

Kogenta
July 2nd, 2005, 04:58 PM
I am not terribly skilled with comedy, but this seems interesting.

Name: Rey Schneider
I.Q.: 160
History: Rey's past has been a relatively normal one--though with a few undesirable events. As a Pokemon trainer, he traveled about in search of interest in life--"adventure", as it were. Rey has extensive experience as a trainer, but little experience in the normalities of life. The cruise trip was sponsored by several of Rey's acquaintances in an effort to force him to socialize and "lighten up".
Description: Dark brown hair with pale brown highlights, green eyes, short-sleeved shirt, cargo pants, sweater jacket tied about his waist, a single earring and two chain necklaces, fingerless gloves
Personality: Though Rey is relatively observant and often understands another's true heart and motives, he is often oblivious to certain, basic aspects of life. Being somewhat detached and an isolationist, he may appear somewhere awkward in social situations. He does, however, attempt to be reasonable and amiable--though he is not always successful. Rey enjoys the company of his Pokemon and specializes in raising Pokemon that are usually difficult to tame. When in battle, Rey is eerily calm and may smile to deceive his opponent--much like the manner of a Mawile.
3 things you bring with you: Dagger, chain, Premiere Ball
Unique Ability: Able to tame any Pokemon--namely once he has touched it
Pokemon: Mawile, Sneasel, Skarmory, Glalie, Scyther

Al Duit
July 2nd, 2005, 05:19 PM
I keep sliding all over the rocking deck because I'd lost my shoes when this storm came up suddenly (I'd been sitting in a lounge chair with my shoes off). This one bratty person kept hollering at the Captain like he can control the weather as I go plumeting over the rail and into the sea.

It's a good thing I know how to swim! I swim to shore...it wasn't too far, thankfully, because the sea was rough. I go sit on a rock, to catch my breath and watch as the same brat who was yelling at the captain got her cell phone swallowed by a magikarp.

I try but fail to keep from snickering, as she runs away from the Gyrados that pops up when she's yelling for the magikarp to bring it back. I cover my face like I'm weary or something to cover up the fact I'm laughing.

She hides behind me, and I can't help it, I fall down laughing. "It can't hurt you from there! It won't come onto the beach! The worst it can do is spurt water at you from there, and you're already all wet." I'm holding my belly because it hurts from laughing so hard.

White_Winter_Wolf
July 2nd, 2005, 05:34 PM
"Hpmf! I'm not used to seeing Gyrodoes thats all. My only real experince with water pokemon is my starmie or when its so hot that some of the ice melts. Where I'm from we get dark, psychic and ice pokemon." I look at him and began playing with his hair. "I came here to find something hot and i succeced."

OOC:: Kogenta you can enter the RPG.

Al Duit
July 2nd, 2005, 06:01 PM
As the girl starts to play with my hair, I blush so much I look like a crawdaunt. I stand back up and back away from her. "Um, I um, um I, think y-y-you're a b-b-bit young ffffor mme." I stutter. I curse myself silently, for stuttering. I never stutter when talking about pokemon, but, whenever I have to carry on a real conversation, I stutter like an idiot.

As I back up, I trip over a shell and wind back on my bum. Good going, spud!

White_Winter_Wolf
July 2nd, 2005, 06:08 PM
'What a nerd. Oh well, he maybe useful in the future.' "Ohh..." I pouted and looked at everyone else. My eyes turned to rey and I smiled. 'He looks dark and mysterous, better than nerdy.' I walked over to him and smiled. "Hi, want an autographed photo of the worlds youngest oylmpic gold medalist? You can have it for free."

Akio123
July 2nd, 2005, 06:31 PM
Here's what you need:
Name:Kyo Nemuro
I.Q.: 197
History: Kyo was one of the many teenagers accepted into a pretigous academy that only accepts sixty-seven students. He has always been smater then most people. His parents loathed him for that. He bagan to beome reclusive and angry all the time. he doesn't talk much, but he is an awesome pokemon trainer. His uncle, Professor Elm, asked him to live with him after hearing about the horrid treatment he got from his family and gave him his first pokemon, an Eevee that evolved into an Umbreon. He eventually got stranded on the island due to a shipwreck. Now him and his pokemon are going to have to survive.
Description:http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b390/Akio123/Kyo.bmp
Personality:Reclusive, bright, and lonly
3 things you bring with you: Pokedex (Fire Red and Leaf Green Version),
Lure Ball, and Fishing Rod
Unique Ability: Can cook really well (Never learned how)
Pokemon: Gyrados, Umbreon, Blastoise, Seadra, and very small Mudkip

Light_Azumarill
July 3rd, 2005, 06:34 AM
Ahh! It's started!! XD

Darren
---------------

I stared at the deck of the small boat I was now on. Boy were my parents going to kill me...! Had they known that I had secretly boarded a ship without their permission or without them I would be dead-- DEAD! I had better pray to every god in the world that they never find me after this because I would be dead.

Then again, dead is still better than being with my nagging parents.

I had been sent to get my mother a new folding chair seeing as she didn't like the color I had picked out for her original one. Well that broke the camel's back that did! I found another folding chair, and then I hopped aboard this boat and hoped it would lead me out to somewhere better than where I was before.

I'm still holding the chair. Maybe I should put it down?

Suddenly, I felt another wave hit. Man, who hired this guy to be a captain?!

I walked out onto the deck to discover that several others were there too. I looked around.

"Heeeeeeyyyy!" I tried to say, only to find that our boat crashed against something and I was thrown out onto what felt like sand.

I stood up quickly, noticing my chair had been thrown with me.

"Great," I groaned, "I guess this chair is a reminder of my nagging mother.... She's always with me."

I saw several others standing up nearby. Then I saw a hyper girl going up to a poor boy that looked as if he wanted nothing to do with her. She had shoved a picture of what appeared to be herself into his face.

"Hey," I said, walking up to her, "Does anyone know how to get sand out of their ear?" I rubbed my ear frantically.

"You want a picture too? I suppose I could let you have one for free as well," she said to me, pressing a picture into my face too.

"Who are you? Some sort of star? If you are then I've never heard of you," I said flatly. She was okay looking. However, I could just tell she was going to annoy the crud out of me.

Oh well, nothing could compare to my parents.

ArKiVe
July 3rd, 2005, 06:57 AM
Name: Casey Ketchum
I.Q.: 121
History: Just your ordinary boy from Palletown that's seeking an adventure. He had become masterful at his pokemon skills taking on the toughest trainers around and conquering them. He sent all of his pokemon to be in the care of Professor Oak since he was going to start as a new trainer in Johto. He only brang with him pokeballs and the essential items to survive. He picked up a Totodile on his way and cared for it on his adventures throughout that land. It became strong and obedient like all his others have and he caught many other pokemon to add to his pokedex. Finally he was heading to the land of Hoenn and once again he left his precious pokemon and started a new adventure. He finally picked up a Treeko and is in the process of raising it slowly to acheive maximum potential as his most powerful pokemon now along with all the other pokemon he's picked up.

Description: Black hair, wears a hat, blue jeans, backpack, and a blue vest.
Personality: Quiet, nice, tough
3 things you bring with you: Pokedex, Ultra Balls, and pokemon.
Unique Ability: Determination
Pokemon: Treeko, Salamence, Manetric, Aggron, Blaziken, and Wailord.

Al Duit
July 3rd, 2005, 07:55 AM
"Whew!" I blew out a sigh of relief that the girl decided to go pick on another guy. I get up from the sand and brush myself off and look around. "Is e-e-everyone al-al-alright?" I call out.

ArKiVe
July 3rd, 2005, 09:04 AM
Casey had been silent for the whole boat ride till he was thrown off. He didn't know how to swim but managed to get to shore by kicking his legs hard and waving his arms in circles. He pushed himself off the sandy beach to get up and checked his belt to see if his pokeballs were still there. Luckily, they were. "Arg, what happended...did they throw me overboard?!?!?!" Casey then looks around and see's others from a distance. Casey runs over there and stands around helpless because he forgot he's not much of a talker. Casey runs his hand threw his hair and then itches his side. He also tries do get the dirt and other things out of his hat. He finally says something, "So, everyone...How are you all doing today?" They gave him a weird look like they we're gonna pounce on him and beat his head with the nearest rock they could find. "So uh, anyone want to go explore this Island?" Casey was one of those up and go kind of people so he tried to get the crowd moving around to try to find some help.

Super_Lawliet
July 3rd, 2005, 10:16 AM
I cocked a brow and turned to look at Al, laughing a bit. "Hun, don't worry, some will do that when they think you are hot and well...some won't. Myself for example..." I cracked my neck and went over, extending my left hand. "My name is Kat Smith, and who might you be?" To be honest, I was really freaked out, being the shy kind of person. Oh well...if I'm going to be stuck on an island with others for a long while, I might as well get used to it...

White_Winter_Wolf
July 3rd, 2005, 11:04 AM
"Okay, so no one's heard of me. Jeez, I'm the youngest oylmpic gold medalist ever! Come on! No ones heard of Kimi, The Great Streak of Blue?" I sighed and looked around, "You people need to watch the winter oylmpics."

OOC:: Light Azumarill, you can't post for other people.

ArKiVe
July 3rd, 2005, 11:18 AM
"Hey Kimi, to be horribly honest I don't really think anyone cares. They are probably too busy worrying about other things than you being an olympic gold medlaist. I've never heard of you..well until now unless you were that loud girl on the boat. By the way, will you do me a favor and wake me up when you guys finally get somewhere about how we're gonna get off this island?" Casey went to sit under the shade under a palm tree and slept for a while.

Chibi-chan
July 3rd, 2005, 01:46 PM
Kura emptied the sand out of her hat. She looked around at the other trainers. A blonde, a girl with long brown hair in a braid, a black haired guy, a really young looking professor, and- wait. Was that- Kimi? THE KIMI? She had been a spectator more than a sports person. She had been to the olympics last year and admired her talent...but not to much of her personality. Yay! A somewhat celebrity! ^__^ But, once again she was on an island. She had to form alliances, betray someone and vote on who to eat next (lol, j/k...comedy..;P) She decided to go over to the group.
"Does anyone know exactly where we are?" She asked openly. "Oh, I've heard of you. Kimi, right? the olympic medalist? I was there when you got your medal" ^____^

ArKiVe
July 3rd, 2005, 02:15 PM
Casey still had his eyes clothes but listened to the conversation and decided to get up. Casey got up and headed torwards them but just walked by them to Al. "Okay you may be the only form of intelligent life that's not conceided and a male here, so I suggest we form an alliance before we are put to slaves by the rest of the group."

Chibi-chan
July 3rd, 2005, 02:24 PM
Kura had overheard him and snorted. He was kinda cute but that didn't matter now. "humph! you seem to be feeding off of someone else's intelligence. And I am not conceided! You barely even know me yet!" :K this might be harder to live out here than she thought...

ArKiVe
July 3rd, 2005, 04:31 PM
Casey with his wide eyes turned to see her talking. "Uh..I barely know you that's why I claimed what I said, but if you want we can be friends or we can be something else." Casey walks back to a tropical tree and leans against it. "It's up to you."

Akio123
July 3rd, 2005, 04:59 PM
I sat all alone on my little boat on the ocean. "Okay guys, let's start training!" I threw all of my pokeballs into the air and all my pokemon, except Umbreon and my rather small baby Mudkip, went into the water. "Okay Gary and Hanya," I said to my Blastoise and Gyrados, "use Hydro Pump and Dragon Breath. " Gary used a Hydro Pump and my Gyrados, Hanya, used a Dragon Breath. "Okay, Sanji my Seadra, use a Twister and rocked the boat alittle bit, but Seichi, my Mudkip, made a small stream of water that made it sick when he used it. "Seichi, don't worry. We will work on it."

White_Winter_Wolf
July 3rd, 2005, 05:32 PM
"I'm intellegent." I said and pulled out a pokeball. "Go starmie! Go persion!" I looked at my pokemon. "Lets get off the Island! Okay I want youuu...."
"Kitty! Kkkkkiiiittttttttttyyyyyyu!" I turned and saw a old lady with a meowth running towards me.
"Hey! Can you get us off this island?" she didn't answer. Instead she grapped my persion and began looking at it from weird angles. "Uhh, what are you doing?!"
"Meow!"
"Ooookay..." I recalled my persion. She screamed. "Runaway!" I ran and she chased me. 'I'm not leaving here anytime soon.'

Light_Azumarill
July 3rd, 2005, 06:46 PM
Ooc: Sorry, I guess I'm used to the kinds of RPGs where you can speak for other people as long as you keep them in character. Again, sorry! ^^;

Darren
-------------

"Okay," I said, folding my arms, "That was weird. What's with that old--?"

I felt something touching my leg all of a sudden. I looked down and saw a small Wurmple crawling on my foot. That was pretty weird too!

"Gah! Get off! What the heck??" I yelled, swishing my leg around frantically.

It wouldn't let go.

"Rattata! Get it off!" I called, tossing my pokeball down near my foot.

Rattata appeared in a flash of bright light and peered over to the Wurmple on me. "Rattata! Ta!" it said, smiling and pointing at it.

"Yeah, I know it likes me! Now get it off!" I commanded, feeling annoyed.

Rattata shrugged, and then swiped it off with his paw. He looked up at me triumphantly as if to say, "Gone!"

Maybe I should go over to the Professor and stay by him and the girl he was talking with-- at least they seemed semi-sane.

Super_Lawliet
July 3rd, 2005, 06:52 PM
I looked to Casey and snarled, pulling back before...BAM! "That should teach you to not intrude upon my talking with someone!! GOT IT BUDDY?!"

Light_Azumarill
July 3rd, 2005, 07:08 PM
Darren
-------------

I stopped in my tracks as I saw the young woman that had been talking to the Professor do a Whack-a-Mole on the boy that had walked up to them a second ago.

'Hmm... maybe I should just turn around and go find my own part of the island, these people could be weirder than people I've seen on TV....' I though to myself.

But, hey, I might as well try and make friends.

"Hey guys! I don't think we should fight!" I said putting my hands up as I approached them.

ArKiVe
July 3rd, 2005, 08:30 PM
Casey pushed down Kat to the ground. "Don't you ever come near me again." Casey gave Kat a dirty look and threw out his pokeball that held Wailord. Casey climbed aboard and they road to a rock some ways from the shore. He didn't want to leave them stranded there totally, he just wanted to go somewhere to think about things. He wrapped his arms around his legs and put his head on his knees and thought. Wailord just swam around wasting some energy.

Akio123
July 3rd, 2005, 09:17 PM
A storm approched and my boat rocked back and forth. "Okay everyone,but Hanya, get in your pokeballs!" My pokemon dissapeared into their respective pokeballs and I turned to Hanya. "Hanya, get under the hip and use Hydro Pump to create and underwater stream to propel us to that island!" Hanya did, so, but a storm picked up as Kingdra created a tornado which knocked me out. Several hours later I awake on the island with Hanya beached next to me. "Are you okay, buddy" I said to Hanya as i pet him. The sea dragon smiled and I put him back in his pokeball. Suddenly, I heard a girl scream about a a wurmple on her leg. I ran over to see she had taken care of it. "Miss, are you alright?"

ArKiVe
July 3rd, 2005, 09:34 PM
Casey finally thought it was best to get going back so he jumped back on Wailord and looked for parts of a boat to bring back to the Island that maybe could be used as firewood or to be able to build a ship. Casey salvaged what he could from the pieces floating on the sufrace of the sea and came back to the Island. He took a pokeball out and his pokemon came back into it. "So guys, i've come back. I'm starving what's for our meal?" *everyone drops to the ground* Casey has sweat run down his face and nervously laughs. It looked like Casey was gonna be today's appetite. Though, Casey sure climbed up a tree as fast as he could throwing coconuts down at people trying to bring him down from there.

Super_Lawliet
July 3rd, 2005, 09:36 PM
She blinked and began to tear up. "You...you....." She started whling loudly, crying a river.

ArKiVe
July 3rd, 2005, 09:43 PM
Casey though he was smart was pretty dumb in this situtation since he was wasting coconuts which could be used as food. He climbed down and got smacked on the head and kicked a couple times. "Ouch, I guess I deserved that." Casey headed over torward Kat. Casey felt bad and helped to dry up her tears. "I'm really sorry...usually i'm not like this, but well, yeah i'm really sorry..." Casey gave her a helping hand up and he walked off.

Al Duit
July 4th, 2005, 07:32 AM
OOC: sorry, i had trouble posting last night.

IC: I smile shyly at Kat. "H-h-hi," I reach out my hand to shake hers. "I-i-i'm Al." I blush furiously as I can't stop stuttering. I notice Kat was a lot nicer than the brat. Better looking, too.

Then another guy comes up to me and introduces himself saying some nonsense about teaming up so we wouldn't be made slaves. I look at him and say, "H-hi, I-i-i'm Al. W-we all nnnneed t-t-t-to wwwwork t-t-together n-n-not fffform t-t-t-teams."

Chibi-chan
July 4th, 2005, 07:48 AM
OOC: This is going so fast! @_@

Kura looked around again. Dear God, it was chaos! @___@ She decided to go over to a girl who seemed to have just finished a crying fit. "Hi my name is Kura, what's yours?" Hopefully this girl had some sense. She had nothing else to do. She had already eaten before and wouldn't dare try to eat an uncleaned coconut...she was so used to the highlife, it would be even harder here.

Kogenta
July 4th, 2005, 08:49 AM
[OOC: I feel incredibly late . . . ]

Rey slowly raised himself into a sit, placing a hand to the painfully swollen gash on his forehead. Flinching slightly as he touched the wound, the trainer slowly cast his emerald gaze about. Though he saw no one, he heard voices a short distance away. For a long moment Rey remained still, focusing his vision and dispelling his daze. Then, standing, the male slowly brushed sand from himself before checking his Pokeballs. They all seem to be here . . . though of all my items, there's only three left. Unsheathing the dagger, Rey slid his finger along its edge. It'll do, though.

Replacing the dagger in its sheath, Rey started cautiously toward the voices. Moving relatively quietly over the sandy shore, the trainer paused as the others came into view. Though he relaxed slightly as he recognized the people as being other passengers, he hesitated to approach them. He studied them for a long moment, listening to their arguments as their voices drifted over the open area. Sighing, Rey turned away. I would probably be better off throwing myself in a meat grinder. These people are insane.

White_Winter_Wolf
July 4th, 2005, 10:02 AM
"Well, we all know I'm the famous Kimi." I said and pulled out my makeup. "But I can't go around looking like this. What if theres some beautiful resort hidden on this island. I need to look my best for the cameras!" I said and finished my makeup. I turned and saw a guy walking away. He was cute, acording to my charts. I ran up to him. "Hey cutey, you wanna help a damsle in destress." I said blinking at him and pumping my charm up to full max.

Kogenta
July 4th, 2005, 10:32 AM
These people really are insane. Turning his bright, jade eyes away from Kimi, Rey forced himself to retain his calm expression. And, despite his characteristic obliviousness, he felt a slight nervousness pass through him. Under normal circumstances, he would have his Pokemon attack the cause of his discomfort. But, in this situation, it did not seem prudent to do such. Hesitantly raising his hand, Rey lay his hand on Kimi's shoulder--partially to prevent her from drawing nearer, and partially in the hope of calming her as he would a Pokemon. So far, I've been able to tame every Pokemon I've touched. Hope it works with people . . .

As he felt a slight redness enter his cheeks, Rey forced his tone to remain impassive as he questioned, "Helping people is one thing. But, could you at least tell me your name first?"

Super_Lawliet
July 4th, 2005, 10:56 AM
She stood, touching Al's arm in a friendly way. "Tell me, do you have maybe..a Starmie or a Pikachu, Al?"

Al Duit
July 4th, 2005, 12:54 PM
I smile at Kat, "I don't have any, pokemon, sorry. I study them, though. I'm a pokemon professor." For some reason, I find myself blushing as she touches my arm, but, don't feel a need to pull away like I did when the other girl came on to me. Perhaps it was because Kat was closer to my age, and she wasn't so pushy. I just hope she doesn't find me nerdy.

"Wh-what d-d-do yyyou, d-d-do?" I ask her.

Chibi-chan
July 4th, 2005, 01:03 PM
For her point of view, it seemed tat everyone was glomping the scientist looking one. She had never thought of anyone as nerdy before, and to her, he seemed kinda cute ^__^ She went over to him also "Um, hi. My name's Kura. It seems that your stuck here too." -.-;; sheesh, she was a bad conversationalist. She also looked at the other girl and waved politely.

Super_Lawliet
July 4th, 2005, 01:27 PM
"Not much...I train...I sketch and write books....." I shrug slightly, feeling a bit silly but interested in talking. "I know I'm some good book writer, bur-" She slapped the intruder. "Bug off! I was talking first. You people just hate me! I was talking to Al first so I get to talk! Go away!" She dragged Al off to a place where they WOULDN'T BE INTERUPPTED! "I'm sorry about that Al..as I was saying....."

Chibi-chan
July 4th, 2005, 02:17 PM
grrrrrrrrrr.......she didn't just do that -.-##. Kura threw a coconut at the girl's head. "Hey! Mood swing! You need to learn to deal!" Being brought up how she was, no one had EVER slapped her before. But she took in a deep breath and sighed. She wouldn't become as chaotic as the other girl. "....if you don't become alittle more acfcepting to others you'll never make it here...and lay another finger on me again and I'll kill you!" Not what she had intended to say...she sat on the beach and groaned. -.-

ArKiVe
July 4th, 2005, 02:19 PM
Casey walked off into the forest not knowing where to go but he made sure he didn't go too far from them them. "Hm," Casey said and then half-smiled. "GO SALAMENCE AND TREEKO!" Casey threw them and they popped out of their pokeballs. "Both of you don't go too far, we're stranded here and to make use of our time we are going to train." They both lunged forward and back, left to right, up and down attacking each other. Treeko wasn't your ordinary pokemon, he never evolved and is never wanting to be evolved by Casey. As they battled Casey watched them tear up their surroundings not giving a care for this god forsaken place. Everyone then saw a huge blast come out from the forest toppling trees over and then saw two super fast pokemon going all around them at extreme speeds. Casey walks out of the forest with his arms crossed and continues to watch. "Ignore them please," Casey laughed. Casey then shutup and began to think to himself about everyone making friends. It really didn't seem like he was going to be any of theirs but then again he never needed any...

Super_Lawliet
July 4th, 2005, 02:21 PM
She stopped and yelped as the cocnut hit her. She made her way back over to the girl. "Um...I'd like to apologize.....I'm just pissy when I get interupptued...." She bowed as an extra apology then extended her left hand. "Friends?"

ArKiVe
July 4th, 2005, 02:28 PM
"Great....TREEKO AND SALAMENCE RETURN." They stopped immediately and retreated back into their pokeballs. Casey got to the beach and picked up a rocks and started throwing them to make them skip on the ocean. He did this often in his childhood when he would visit the beach and he did it while he had his pokemon adventures. The sun began to set and he just stood gazing at it sink beneath till it wasnt seen anymore.

Chibi-chan
July 4th, 2005, 02:31 PM
OOC: OMG! you have a big rep for only 30+ posts goken! kudos 2 u!

Kura was startled by the sudden kindness. "Well, O.K ^____^ friends" Kura extended her other hand and they shook. "So where exactly are you from?"

Super_Lawliet
July 4th, 2005, 02:34 PM
She laughed slightly and sweatdropped, nodding."Lilycove...I'm kinda 'famous'....have you ever read that book called Pokemon: why we understand some and not others?"

ArKiVe
July 4th, 2005, 02:39 PM
"Hurumph." Sometimes Casey hated people. but for various reasons. He got the wood that he gathered before and went off info the forest with it. Casey in his backpack had an First Aid Kit since his Mom was overcatious about his well-being. He remembered it had a lighter. Casey could not stand it being cold anywhere unless it was right after being in a place that seemed like the Sahara desert. So Casey got to it and made a fire. There was also a blanket in the First Aid Kit along with some food. "They can fend for themselves"....Casey tucked away his First Aid Kit back into his backpack. "Wait..." Casey then took out a bandage, alchohol, and some cotton balls and slowly lifted up half of his shirt to see his scrape. It wasnt that bad but it wasnt good either. Casey put alchohol on it and then put a bandage on it and stuffed all the other stuff back into their places in the backpack.

OOC: Thanks Kura.

Chibi-chan
July 4th, 2005, 02:44 PM
Wow, this was famous person #2 on this island! "You're the author?! Wow! I love that book! ^__^ I would ask for your autograph, but...I have no pen. ^^;; Have you heard of the Pokeball? Well, duh. My father owns the company! We live in Lillycove too!" It was great to have another lillycovian, Lillycovanese, Lillian, (w/e :P) to be friends with

Super_Lawliet
July 4th, 2005, 02:47 PM
"NO WAY! Dudette thios is awsome! Wanna meet some of my Pokemon friends?"

Chibi-chan
July 4th, 2005, 02:47 PM
o____o she sensed it somewhere. FOOD! normal food! And a fire! ^___^ But, it was made by that guy she hadn't got along with in the beginning. But ofcourse, she had the Cottum charm! She would get that food somehow..."Um, maybe later...that guy has food...I want food....*drools* maye we can get him to share..."

ArKiVe
July 4th, 2005, 02:49 PM
Casey could hear people talking and tried to tune in to possibly here. "Lillycove? Psh, just seems like a bunch of rich boring folk when I went there. Shallow girls everywhere. It's like that fake legend called Los Angeles"

Super_Lawliet
July 4th, 2005, 02:50 PM
She looked to Casey, then walked over, sitting. "Well...I hope you know not everyone is rich in Lilycove. Plus, I'm not happy with being famous. Sure, meeting new people is fun but being a star? I could really care less."

Chibi-chan
July 4th, 2005, 02:56 PM
Kura walked over too and sat. "It's not that fun being rich...you don't really have that much free will. getting told where to go, and how to act, and how to do this and that right...I'm actually glad I'm on this island for a change...-oh. And I heard that same Los Angeles thing in Kanto before...they thing we're all in some kinda programmed thing and Missingno exists..o__0"

ArKiVe
July 4th, 2005, 03:01 PM
OOC: that was really funny lol

Casey looked down. "Here...Take it, it's what you came for..." Casey gave them as much food as he could saving some for himself. "Spread it to your friends, this food won't last for years anyways." Casey rubbed his hands trying to stay warm.

Chibi-chan
July 4th, 2005, 03:06 PM
Kura smiled, thankful to have some food. "Thank you! Well, I didn't just come here for food. Do you want to be our friend? It would be best if we all made friends ^___^" She tossed a piece of driftwood into the fire and let it burn

Super_Lawliet
July 4th, 2005, 03:08 PM
Kat nodded and took six pokeballs off her belt. From within them came a Vaporeon, a Breloom, Torkoal, Pikachu, Shellgon, and Feebas. She laughed slightly and allowed her Pokemon to eat first, well, she had to feed Feebas herself."I'm just waiting for this guy to row a bit more, then I'll finally have a Milotic."

ArKiVe
July 4th, 2005, 03:12 PM
"Hm, yeah that sounds good I guess. I've never really had a friend before or at least in a long time..." Casey put out his hand for a handshake since he doesnt know what to do. (lol)

Super_Lawliet
July 4th, 2005, 03:16 PM
Kat smiled and took his hand, shaking it.

Chibi-chan
July 4th, 2005, 03:17 PM
Kura shook his hand and smiled. *yawn* "Well, I'm tired so I'm going to go to sleep now. Night" She laid down and put her cap over her head "zzzzzzzzzzzz"

ArKiVe
July 4th, 2005, 03:23 PM
"Goodnight," Casey said to Kura. "Oh yeah, I really don't need it since i've been by the fire for sometime now so if anyone wants the blanket you can fight over it or something." Casey took it out of his backpack and held it out in his hand making it being able to snatch away.

Super_Lawliet
July 4th, 2005, 03:44 PM
She took the blanket gently and slumped it over her shoulders. "Thank you...." Pikachu cocked it's head and jumped on Casey, sniffing his hair. "P-pikachu?" "Pikachu Pika Pika Pika!" Kat spoke to him her in a stern voice. "Pikachu Pika Pika!" Pikachu's ears drooped slightly before she settled herself in his lap.

ArKiVe
July 4th, 2005, 03:50 PM
Casey smiled at Kat. Casey then released his Treeko and the Treeko hugged Kat softly. "I'm glad to be your new friend, you already seem awesome. Kura is a pretty great girl too, i'd like to get to know her more. Well you know not as a boyfriend or anything..."

Super_Lawliet
July 4th, 2005, 03:55 PM
Kat turned red slightly and hugged Treecko, then lloking up at Casey. She smiled slightly. "Actually, we can get to know eachother better then try a boyfriend/girlfriend theng...."

ArKiVe
July 4th, 2005, 04:44 PM
Casey blushes but tries to hide it somehow. "Yeah maybe we could..." Casey is blushing like heck and it's almost impossible to hide it. "Haha, watch this." Casey sent out Salamence and whispered in his ear. Salamence flew up to the mountain walls and used his flame to draw something. After the smoke cleared it showed a glowing heart. "I know it's lame, but it's for you."

Super_Lawliet
July 4th, 2005, 04:46 PM
She blinked and giggled, turning red. "It's beautiful! Not lame....Casey you're really sweet......"

ArKiVe
July 4th, 2005, 04:52 PM
"Haha, thanks." Casey shoves another piece of driftwood while trying to come up with more things to say. "So, your a trainer or breeder or what? I'm just a trainer trying to find competition. I was looking forward to going to the place we were originally going before we took this little detour here...but ya know? I'm glad I did cause at least I finally met someone. If we ever get off of this Island, I hope we still keep in touch."

Super_Lawliet
July 4th, 2005, 04:57 PM
"Well I'm a trainer...and....I sorta ran away after my last book...I really wanted to become a trainer...." She sighed, looking at the fire. "I really don't want you to leave me....I know it's sudden but I really like you....."

ArKiVe
July 4th, 2005, 05:04 PM
"Excuse me for a minute..." Casey goes somewhere else into the woods and you could hear a loud "WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO." Casey comes back all calm. "Uhm yeah, I like you too. But why would you like a guy like me? I mean I just..yeah I don't really think I'm that great. I'm really glad you became a trainer because you probably wouldn't be here today if you didn't run away."

Super_Lawliet
July 4th, 2005, 05:07 PM
She moved closer and touched his arm, frowning slightly. "...Would you change you thoughts if I said I love you?" She turned about as red as the flames on an angry Rapidash.

Chibi-chan
July 4th, 2005, 05:12 PM
*loud obnoxious snore* :P

ArKiVe
July 4th, 2005, 05:15 PM
(aw lol)

Casey looks into your eyes and moves in to kiss you softly and passionately. "Yes, I would." Casey kisses Kat on the lips and takes her hand. "I love you." Casey looks at Kura with wide eyes and says under his breath, "I never knew a girl who could snore that loud..."

Super_Lawliet
July 4th, 2005, 05:19 PM
She nods then thwitches, turning her gaze to Miss.Snorlax. Then looks back to Casey, "Let's move somewhere quieter....."

ArKiVe
July 4th, 2005, 05:46 PM
"Alright." Casey throws in some more driftwood to keep the fire going to make sure Kura stays warm and uses a piece of wood as a torch. Casey grabs Kat's hand with the his other hand and they go off to find someplace quieter. "You know if we were older I would've married you already."

Super_Lawliet
July 4th, 2005, 05:48 PM
"Really? That'd be really coool...." She smiles, walikning alongside him. "You know...myabe we should get married someday...be a couple and battle as one team!"

ArKiVe
July 4th, 2005, 05:59 PM
"Yeah maybe we should. I mean I already think you're perfect...Being as a team I bet we could kick anyones boo-tay." Casey looks all determined but silly.

Super_Lawliet
July 4th, 2005, 06:27 PM
She smiled and stayed nearer to his side. "You really care unlike other guys...."

ArKiVe
July 4th, 2005, 06:45 PM
"I do care but i'm sure there are other guys that can do a better job than me." Casey kisses Kat on the cheek and finally sits down on a rock. It's quiet and peaceful now. "Doesnt the guys on the beach care? I mean they are nicer and everything else than me..."

Super_Lawliet
July 4th, 2005, 06:50 PM
"No...I don't like the other guys...I like YOU.....sure some might be cuter, but they probably don't know as much as you do....." She smiled, sitting by him before resting her head against his neck.

ArKiVe
July 4th, 2005, 07:08 PM
"Yeah alright..." Casey looked down at the ground with a distasteful look. Casey moved her aside and picked up the torch and started heading torward the fire. He was mad at Kat for some reason and just didn't want to say anything. Casey put his head against a log and pulled his hat down on his head to cover his face and slept. He knows he left Kat but he figured she was following behind him.

Chibi-chan
July 5th, 2005, 04:43 AM
Kura woke up, stretched, and yawned. She dusted off all the sand in her hair. Casey seemed to be not too peacefully sleeping and Kat seemed...lovey-dovey (for now :P). She put another piece of driftwood into the fire. She was surprised at how long it lasted! She checked her pockets for any trace of food and found a peppermint! Whay a good breakfast :3

ArKiVe
July 5th, 2005, 06:25 AM
Casey woke up too from smelling something minty. Dun Dun Dun!! Casey yawned and told Kura, "Nice breakfast." Casey then pulled out a sandwhich out of his backpack. Gladly it wasnt soggy but it was only 2 days old so that was good. He looked at Kura and shook his head. "We can use up the food I got in here before it gets rotten and not have to rely on candy to survive." Casey gave half of his sandwhich to Kura.

Chibi-chan
July 5th, 2005, 06:36 AM
Kura continued to eat her peppermint. "I didn't know you had anymore sandwiches! Anyway, nothing really tastes good after you eat a peppermint. At least I'll have good breath! ^___^" She smiled. "You seem just a little glum, something wrong??"

ArKiVe
July 5th, 2005, 06:40 AM
"Oh." Casey looked down and to the side, "Nah...nothings wrong. Everything is completely fine. Oh yeah, the best. Great life. Aha..hah...ha" Casey had a weird look on his face like he was sick. "I know this may not be the time or place to ask, but what do we do if we have to go to the bathroom?!!?"

Chibi-chan
July 5th, 2005, 06:46 AM
OOC: <--love the RP character Avvie! :3

*blink* "uhhh, I have no idea. Use a tree? That would be logical :3"

ArKiVe
July 5th, 2005, 06:54 AM
"Er, yeah. I guess I could dig a hole I suppose somehow too." Casey shook his head with a smile. "Have you seen any pokemon yet on this Island?"

Chibi-chan
July 5th, 2005, 06:59 AM
Any Pokemon? She never really thought about that. She had seen something moving in the bushes awhile ago. But then, it could have been the other standed people, who seemed to be in freeze frame until further notice XD. "I did see something move while ago, not to sure if it was a Pokemon or not. It seemed to be pink."

ArKiVe
July 5th, 2005, 07:08 AM
"Hm, if it was a Jigglypuff or anything of that sort then i'm definintely not going after it. What a waste of time. I'm not a racist but I hate pink pokemon. You should too." *in your head you imagine me and you chasing pink pokemon down the street with picket signs and chanting "NO MORE PINK, NO MORE PINK."*

Chibi-chan
July 5th, 2005, 07:16 AM
"Pfft, you're so boyish. Did you know that pink used to be a boy color?(before the 20's, it really was o_0) Now, if I said no more blue, half them all the Pokemon would all disappear! I really hate Altarias. Turn they're wings in to stuffing! XP"

ArKiVe
July 5th, 2005, 07:21 AM
"Pink a boys color? Haha, good history there. Yeah right. I hate Altaria's too but that doesn't mean blue is a bad color : P I mean the ocean is blue look at it. Full of garbage and human wastes floating around but yeah, it's blue still. THE GOOD COLOR. If I said no more pink i'd be doing us all a favor, muahahaha."

Chibi-chan
July 5th, 2005, 07:29 AM
" No. The sea is really green thanks to fish crap. XP There is just to much blue! Why not make the sky red? If Jigglypuffs were purple, then you'd hate purple! Ah, this is so confuzing @___@"

ArKiVe
July 5th, 2005, 07:32 AM
"Uhm, yeah I actually do hate purple. Just not their pokemon. If the sky was red, what would the grass be?!?! It'd look like hell was here."

Chibi-chan
July 5th, 2005, 07:41 AM
"No it wouldn't. Blue would be depicted as a hellish clour if things blue were red. Th grass would be orange also :3"

ArKiVe
July 5th, 2005, 07:43 AM
"Hm, we'll debate on this later. I'm gonna get some more sleep." Casey lays down on the ground and pulls hit hat over his head to cover ihs face again. "Maybe later we can go on a treasure hunt for a small box of mints buried in the sand."

Chibi-chan
July 5th, 2005, 07:48 AM
:P "lol, w/e well goodnight to you. i had fun debating ^__^"

Super_Lawliet
July 5th, 2005, 09:52 AM
She looked between the two then slapped Casey. "You were toyinwith me!." She ran off, crying. "YOU LIKE HER MORE!!"

Chibi-chan
July 5th, 2005, 09:57 AM
OOC: I love being your evil twin <3

o________0;; "Hey! That wasn't very nice! He was sleeping!" Talk about moody..o__O

Super_Lawliet
July 5th, 2005, 09:59 AM
She hid behind some bushes and began to cry, feeling betrayed by someone she loved. "I can't believe him...I thought he loved me..."

OOC: I'm seriously upset!

Chibi-chan
July 5th, 2005, 10:03 AM
OOC: Hey! If you look at thye last posts we were just talking about colors...REALLY! *pats* no mean to hurt.

Not wanting to see her friend upset (and afraid of being attacked from behind) she decided to go over to Kat. "Hey, I don't meean to hurt your feelings in anyway! I have no idea what was going on last night b/c I was asleep! I didn't know there was something between you two..."

*ooc: we're being watched by guests..o_0*

Super_Lawliet
July 5th, 2005, 10:06 AM
OOC: Well...pm me and we'll talk more there...

"How can I believe YOU...trying to take away Casey?" I looked up, red-eyed. I felt really hurt, she was trying to take him away from me! Casey was mine!

Chibi-chan
July 5th, 2005, 10:10 AM
Well, maybe she could tell her..." Um, uh...hey. You're the first one I'll tell here so listen up. I can't really marry him or anything because...I'm already engaged...(I soud like a soap opera)yea, that's what is tradition in the world's richest family XD. Ever heard of the Devon company?"

Super_Lawliet
July 5th, 2005, 10:12 AM
OOC: O.O WOW!

"M-marrired?! YOU?! ALREADY ENGAGED?!"She got an odd look then started laughing.

Chibi-chan
July 5th, 2005, 10:15 AM
OOC: I think one guest left XD

-.-;; "Yep me...mew! but he's so kawaii! I wouldn't leave my Steven for anyone else! ^___^" (I wish...o3o) "It's not funny. I'm gonna make sure you never get another pokeball again if you start laughing"

Super_Lawliet
July 5th, 2005, 10:42 AM
I blinked and got a surprised look. "WHAT?! NO! Don't take my balls!" I paused at the comment and stared at her, trying to keep a straight face.

Chibi-chan
July 5th, 2005, 11:03 AM
o________x "that could have been rephrased....anyhow Casey will be my friend and no more than that! But we're going to look for a hidden cove of mints when he wakes up o_0"

Al Duit
July 5th, 2005, 02:26 PM
OOC: Gee whiz! My last post was yesterday, and now look what's happened! This thread's moving way too fast! I'm sorry, I'm gonna have to bow out of this one. It's too hard to keep up when I'm having so much trouble posting!

Chibi-chan
July 5th, 2005, 03:04 PM
lol, it's OK *points at G_D* ITS ALL HER FAULT! lol. j/k *glomps her*

ArKiVe
July 5th, 2005, 04:11 PM
OOC: When I last posted I really did go to sleep lol.

Casey woke up and stretched. "Beautiful, peaceful morning eh?" he said to the group. XD "I had a dream you two were in a boxing ring going at it, weirdness." Casey rubbed his eyes and slipped his backpack on his back. "So, what now...oh yeah! Let's go find some mints!"

Super_Lawliet
July 5th, 2005, 04:13 PM
"Why? I never said I wanted to go, Casey...so either you like me or her more....." She grumbled and folded her arms, sniffling.

Chibi-chan
July 5th, 2005, 04:17 PM
^____^ "Yay mint fi-oh wait...um..Kat wanted to tell you something...oh, and strange dream you had XD."

ArKiVe
July 5th, 2005, 04:25 PM
"...." Casey looked agitated. "No, I don't like her more. I guess you werent part of the conversation when me and her agreed I guess to go find some. Are you coming with?"

Super_Lawliet
July 5th, 2005, 04:27 PM
"So you go with her....hmph...well I now see I had my hopes caught up! It's amazing how you two are so close already!" She stood and went off, crying.

OC: Wow...she's stressed...

Chibi-chan
July 5th, 2005, 04:28 PM
OOC: you haven't started the dare yet I c XD

Looks at Kat rather annoyed "See? I told you! M-I-N-T-S. and colours. that was all we were talking about :3"

Super_Lawliet
July 5th, 2005, 04:29 PM
OOC: Huh? I never posted for a dare besides that bann....oh dang it...don't tell me my brother...lemme go check

Chibi-chan
July 5th, 2005, 04:33 PM
OOC: You even replied to it! You gotta do it! XP

Kura followed Kat. "Oh common! We're just going to find some mints! Or maybe even a boat! Or find a way to unfreeze the others! Or find out how Al disappeared! XD Pllllllllllllllzzz?" *big eyes*

ArKiVe
July 5th, 2005, 04:44 PM
"Ugh no!!!" Casey came after Kat. "I love you okay? Remember I told you from the beginning that me and her we're gonna be just be friends. C'mon, i'm sorry." Casey kisses her on the cheek. Casey has puppy dog eyes. "Forgive me if I did any wrong to you, please?"

Super_Lawliet
July 5th, 2005, 04:46 PM
"....."She sighed and nodded, jumping into Casey's arms. "Carry me then!!" She grinned.

Chibi-chan
July 5th, 2005, 04:47 PM
OOC: LMAO! I love you twinny :3

*just a wee bit envious* "You got what wanted OK? Now lets go...do something else"

ArKiVe
July 5th, 2005, 05:18 PM
OOC: 0________________________x

"Okay, I hope I don't drop you. I'm not the strongest man alive you know, more like the weakest." Casey has her in his arms and is wondering what to do now. "I dont know Kura, got any idea's?"

Chibi-chan
July 5th, 2005, 05:35 PM
OOC: Wallace got attracted to cake XD

Kura thought for a second. "I really have no clue o_o where should we go hunt for mints?"

ArKiVe
July 5th, 2005, 07:34 PM
"I dont know, you be the leader."

OOC: wth r u guys talking about lol

Chibi-chan
July 6th, 2005, 06:21 AM
OOC: look at G_D's avatar and banner she messed up XD

"Maybe we could check out the jungle o_o there might be some new kind of pokemon in there or something."

ArKiVe
July 6th, 2005, 02:51 PM
OOC: *sigh*....

"Maybe...Arg, let's go then if Kat will walk on her feet. I barely have the strength to walk myself."

Super_Lawliet
July 6th, 2005, 03:27 PM
"Oh fine you baby....." She laughed, getting to her feet. "You're funny...."

Chibi-chan
July 6th, 2005, 03:41 PM
OOC: I think we're running this plot dry so lets add a TWIST! XD

soooooooooo, we all hop ino the forest. The flash of pink Kura had seen before seems to reappear, but this time it's stationary. Kura gets closer for a good look and sees a pink ball like thing with big red feet. It seemed to be asleep. "Hey, I think I found a new pokemon...o_0"

ArKiVe
July 6th, 2005, 09:24 PM
Casey takes a rock and then chucks it at it's head knocking it unconsious. Casey then throws a pokeball at it and obtains it. "Yeah yeah, I know what you saw. I threw a rock. BIG DEAL." Casey gets knocked in the head.

Chibi-chan
July 7th, 2005, 03:38 PM
OOC: OMG! You caught Kirby! you b*****! lol, j/k we've run the plot dry...I dunno what to do!

ArKiVe
July 7th, 2005, 06:23 PM
OOC: I think this is practically over. lol.

Super_Lawliet
July 7th, 2005, 06:25 PM
OOC:...Yup! This rpg is....going downhill....