PDA

View Full Version : Guardianship, The School of Guradi

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 30th, 2005, 09:14 AM
In the begining, humans and animals lived together in harmony. Then, humans decided to take over. Now, in 4058, there are few species of animals left. They are: dogs(house dogs), cats(house cats), angel fish, a few species of bugs, and horses(farm horses). In a museum, people stare in awe over wolves, jaguars, and other animals no longer seen. The thing that draw the most attention is a human with the bottem half of a wolf. There are four other humans, each with animal body parts replacing the human ones. Though unknown to the public, each died a horrible death. These creatures are Guardians, or humans with an animal soul. At first, they had to keep their identities hidden, but then, after they saved the world, they reveled what they were. Then, one day, when they attempted to destroy all humans, they were murdered. Then, story fadded to legend, legend fadded to myth, and, 2053 years later, no one remembered what had happened.

You are one of the five decendants of one of the five Guardians. The Guardians were:

Guradi- Female. She had the ability to control water. She founded a secret school for Guardians. She had a soul of a wolf.

Riu- Male. He could destroy anything, even dreams, with the squeeze of his hand. He had the soul of a panther.

Nibiti- Female. She could read, control, and destroy both minds and feelings. She had the soul of an eagle.

Uryru- Male. He could fly and breath under-water. He had the soul of a unicorn.

Etriy- Female. She could set herself on fire and come out just as she was before. She could infatuate any Guardian she choosed. She could also breath out fire. She had the soul of a dragon.

You start with your human form. You do have an animal one, but you don't know how to change into it yet. In fact, you don't even know you're a Guardian. That is, until one day, an old lady takes you to the school Guradi founded. She tells you you must train here to become expert Guardians. She hands you a scroll and disappears. You wake up and think it was a dream, until you see the scroll in your hand. Now it's your job to find the school and the other Guardians! On the way, you accidentily let loose a secret power called Jii on someone. It is so powerful it kills them! Now, every human wants you dead. The only safe place is at the school! You can make it, right.

You can't choose a Guardian ancestor someone else has. Also, you don't have to have the exact same animal soul as your ancestor. (Guardi- any dog, Riu- any cat, Nibiti- any bird, Uryru- horse of unicorn, Etriy- snake, lizard, or dragon) You don't have to have the same gender either.

Here's the form if you want to join:
Name:
Apperence(Human):
Personality:
Ancestor:
Animal Soul:
Apperence(Animal):
Special Power: (Optional)
RPing Sample: (Required unless I already know how you RP)

Here's mine:
Name: Sel
Apperence(Human):
http://dana.ucc.nau.edu/~mba5/images/green%20elf%20girl%20beautiful%20forest.jpeg
Personality: She is dark and quiet. Yet, when you know her, she is very open. She enjoys fighting. She is quiet the romantic
Ancestor: Etriy
Animal Soul: Dragon
Apperence(Animal):
http://www.artwork-walterholl.de/drachen_3/lg_Green_Dragon.jpg.jpg
Special Power: She can infatuate any male.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
June 30th, 2005, 09:34 AM
Name:Ralashu
Appearance(Human):http://carnage.fanfic.org/mazecool.jpg
Personality:He is somewhat dark, and somewhat evil. He is even slightly twisted. He believes in destruction, he believes in anarchy. Total havoc would be his dream world. He prefers not to hurt people, but more to make people hurt themselves. He is minipulative, and knows how to get what he wants. But if pushed into fury, he will kill someone without a second thought.
Ancestor:Riu
Animal Soul: White Tiger
Apperence(Animal):http://www.tshirts-store.com/assets/product_images/LargeImages/Tiger%20t-shirt%20-%20White%20Tiger.jpg
Special Power: He can read, control, and destroy minds. He can also make his voice sound extremely convincing somehow, in a way that you will listen to whatever he says, even if hes not controling your mind.
RPing Sample:

I turned, my face dark with hatred, I had found him. I readied myself for the change I always unwent before battle. A slight glow began emitting form my body as I began the transformation into a White tiger. The sensation was amazing as always. Your entire body make-up chaged, and your cells were adjusted to those of an animals, the feeling was unlike any other. Once the metamorphasis was complete I stepped forward and bared my teeth as a sort of challenge. The man readied his sword. A mere sword I thought to myself, I'll rip through him like paper. I jumped forward unleashing a loud growl as well as all my fury. Finally my teachings at this school would pay off, I would kill someone with my power. The man had no idea of my power, he didn't know what I would do. Little did he know I had been probing his mind ever since I laid eyes on him. As I jumped I took control of his mind with a snap. He feel to the ground, just as my thoughts had conmanded of him. I jumped to him and sank my teeth into his neck, salty blodd gushing into my mouth. It was staining my white fur slightly on my head. I ripped his neck apart, leaving him totally lifeless. "That will teach you to mess with my family," I said, once again standing in my human form. "May you rot in Hell," I said and spat his own blood onto his severed body.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 30th, 2005, 09:41 AM
I haven't seen how you RP. By the way, you might want to change your ancestor to Riu; you don't have to have the exact same power as your ancestor, but the animal should be the same species.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
June 30th, 2005, 09:59 AM
Hope that is satisfactory... I know it is... I put alot of effort into that post.

Kogenta
June 30th, 2005, 11:35 AM
Name: Raiha Ganymede
Appearance: Dark Hair, white headband, silver eyes, odd marks on left cheek, casual attire, fingerless gloves
Personality: Usually calm, controlled, and peaceful, Raiha enjoys the company of animals--particularly birds. However, he has never been particularly skilled with human interaction. But, although he finds it difficult to interact with humans, he is rather observant and perceptive--seeking to understand a person's motives and "read their soul". Because of his desire to sympathize with others, Raiha is rarely angered. But, should he find need to reveal his "dark side" he may be harsh, sarcastic, cold, and sadomasochistic.
Ancestor: Nibiti
Animal Soul: Raven
Appearance: Larger than a normal raven and with silver eyes, but otherwise fairly typical; also able to perform a partial transformation
Special Power: Able to negate other abilties/powers as well as create illusions; for the weak-minded (namely normal humans), the illusions may seem real enough to "be" real (that is, affect them as would reality)
RPing Sample:

Rain fell gently from the grey skies, enveloping the land as would a blanket of mist. Raiha sat quietly beneath a tree, his hands at his sides and resting on the wooden bench. Hearing a soft flutter of wings, the male glanced upward. A faint smile passed through his normally emotionless eyes as he raised a hand. Droplets of rainwater shimmered on the sparrow's feathers as it landed on the proferred hand. Then, folding its wings, the small songbird shook itself free of the clinging crystaline liquid. Raiha brushed water from his cheek before lightly stroking the sparrow.

"I wonder whose song is sweeter . . . the rain or yours," he murmured.

The bird chirped.

A faint sadness passed through Raiha's eyes as he attempted a smile. "Yes . . . I suppose so."

愛Forgotten Angel愛
June 30th, 2005, 11:53 AM
Excellent, both of you! I like them both. You're all cleared.

Jaybob
July 2nd, 2005, 06:39 AM
Name:Sun xeng
Apperence(Human): Brown hair down to his neck, red top and black trousers with a unicorn pendant
Personality: kind hearted and Very Loveable
Ancestor: Uryru
Animal Soul: Unicorn
Apperence animal: red Unicorn with a bright yellow horn
Special Power: can fly
RPing Sample: this is from another Rp i'm in on here called the wizard/warrior academy
"Who's the little guy serenity he is so cute" Sun Xeng said pointing to Lucifer the dragon. Just then yet another rumble trembled the house
"Alright that is it I am going to see what that is" He shouted and ran out the house.
He saw a big dragon and somebody riding it

OOC: is this ok?

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 2nd, 2005, 08:58 AM
Well, someone already has Nibiti, and, besides, the only way you could have the soul of a unicorn is if your ancestor is Uryru, so please change that. Also, your special power is something you can do, what you have is more like a personality, so you might want to change that. (examples: can fly, can breath under-water, can breath fire.) Your RPing sample is okay, but it could be better. You usually don't want to use a post you made before. Since it's okay, once you make those changes, you're in.

Jaybob
July 3rd, 2005, 11:13 AM
ok i have changed it is that ok?

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 3rd, 2005, 05:50 PM
Uh, some one already has Nibiti as an ancestor. So, please choose another one.

Jaybob
July 4th, 2005, 12:23 AM
ok i have changed it again can we start now?

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 4th, 2005, 10:34 AM
We'll start when one more person joins. I think I know who wants to join too...

Jaybob
July 4th, 2005, 10:58 AM
who is that then Undine shade?

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 4th, 2005, 12:22 PM
Night-kun. Oh, you don't have to call me Undine Shade. You can just call me Shade or Shadow.

Jaybob
July 4th, 2005, 12:26 PM
oh ok the shade lol cant wait for this to start can you look at my RP called Orphen scion of sorcery

Night-Kun
July 5th, 2005, 12:14 PM
Sorry I took so long, Its hard to get on the computer in my house, I'll be on much more come Friday and this weekend, I'll try my best to get on during the week. If my schedule doesn't fit in with the RP, let me know.

Name: Flaime Tsunami
Apperence(Human): A red headed w/ blonde hightlights Kira Yamato (from Gundam Seed)
Personality: Prone to outbursts, loveable, and witty
Ancestor: Guradi
Animal Soul: Wolf
Apperence(Animal): Red and yellow wolf, paws are webbed to allow for easy swimming and underwater breathing, twice as big as a normal wolf, but otherwise normal
Special Power: Can transform into a mutant fish like being, capable of breathing underwater
RPing Sample: (Here's part of my fanfic, but I RP the same so I hope it'll do..)
The sun had just set and I awoke with a start. Nightfall had risen once more. Even with my superior vision it was hard for me to see in the still partial light. I awaited patiently like I did every night for the moon to rise. Slowly it rose into view and I began my hunt.

My hunt ends when the twillight breaks yet carries on, neer ceasing to stop. My hunt was for power. It hunted me just as I hunted it, longing and lusting for more. Every night I came closer and closer to full power surging through my veins. Yet every morning it seemed to drain and fade as the night. But tonight, that was all to change. I could feel it.

If I'm accepted, I cannot wait to get this going, it sounds like this could be a huge hit!

Jaybob
July 5th, 2005, 12:33 PM
yes that means we can start now oo yay

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 5th, 2005, 12:52 PM
Yes! We can start people! Do you really think it'll be a hit?

IC: Sel awoke with a start. She stretched and yawned as she got up. The ground beneath her was hard, but she didn't mind. She glanced around. No cars were out at this time of night. She sighed.

"Having to sleep during the day is going to ruin my sense of time..." she murmured. She picked up her backpack and began walking foward, toward the east. She looked behind her and flinched. There was one car. A police car. She looked around and took off.

"D***! I can't let them see my flipping face!" she whispered to herself. She jumped a fence to an abandoned yard. Her landing was off; she fell face-first. She picked herself up and began running again. The police got out of their car and began to run after her. She was scared. But she wasn't scared for herself. She saw another person ahead. His body was inveloped in light. She knew that light. That was the light a Guardian gave off if it was about to release Jii. She had to do something. She jumped down and grabbed him and jumped back up on top of the houses. She crouched low so the men wouldn't see her. The police glance around and ran past.

"Now...what's your name?" Sel aske the man (squall).

Jaybob
July 5th, 2005, 12:58 PM
"My name.. is Sun Xeng" He replied in a worried tone. he looked at her and saw a strange aura.
"Are you a guardian?" He asked her. He grabbed her hand and said,
"come on we have to get out of here before the police catch us." and started running with her behind him

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 5th, 2005, 01:13 PM
"Sun Xeng!" Sel cried. "We can't just run in any direction. We...have to follow the scroll!" The hand Sun Xeng was holding was now glowing. "Uh, Sun Xeng...I think you should let go."

Jaybob
July 5th, 2005, 01:15 PM
"Oh yeah sorry about that i got scared really sorry" he said blushing in embarrasment.
"where do we have to go then?" he asked her

OOC: i will finish this morro i have to go

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 5th, 2005, 01:41 PM
"Um," Sel grabbed the scroll from her backpack. "We have to turn around, go in the direction where the sun rises, keep on going until we see a store called Trouble, then we turn right, to the South, and keep on going until we see the castle." She nodded at Sun Xeng and sighed.

Night-Kun
July 5th, 2005, 02:09 PM
OOC: Yuppers, I do!!

IC: Flaime rushed over to Trouble, sweat falling from his already soaked face. He looked around and about, but he didn't see them. He spotted some policemen and snuck into the back alleyway, making sure he had a clear view of the street, to spot the other Guardians. He didn't know who they were, he was only told to meet them here at Trouble and that the others would have a strange aura. Flaime had no idea how he was supposed to see the aura, but he trusted his gut feeling that he would and everything would be alright.

Flaime kept searching the crowd, but only in dismay. He hadn't seen anyone with any sort of aura, and the police kept coming closer and closer to his hiding spot. He prayed that the other Guardians would hurry up and show soon.

OOC: Howz that for a first post?

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 5th, 2005, 02:19 PM
OOC: That's really good!

IC: Sel and Sun Xeng began walking back toward the police, but there wasn't any sign of the police. Sel sighed. She walked faster than Sun Xeng, she felt something. She then saw the store. She decided to wait for Sun Xeng to catch up. She glanced around. She could feel something.

Night-Kun
July 5th, 2005, 02:24 PM
OOC: thanks, but thank you for makin the RP!!

IC: Flaime was just about to give up and turn himself in to the police when all of a sudden he felt like the others were nearby. He checked to see if the coast was clear and headed to the front of the store, glancing about for the other Guardians.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 5th, 2005, 02:48 PM
Sel looked up and saw a Guardian. Well, she thought it was a Guardian. She saw Sun Xeng had caught up and she walked over to the new man.

"Um...excuse me, but what might your name be?" she said.

Night-Kun
July 5th, 2005, 02:56 PM
Flaime walked up to her and gestured for a handshake, smiled for the first time in a long while, and said, "Hello, you two must be who I've been waiting for. My name is Flaime Tsunami."

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 5th, 2005, 03:29 PM
Sel shook his hand, and she tried to smile, but it just wasn't in her. Then, she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around to see the police.

"You three, you're under arrest for the assault of civilians. Anything you say or-" he never got to finish his sentence. Sel had put her hand on his face. The other officers watched in amazement as he swooned. Sel reached into her pocket. She threw a small, model sword to Flaim and a small, model, bow and arrow to Sun Xeng. She kept a mallet for herself.

"Guys, you'll know the words to activate these weapons. Yours aren't the same words as mine, but you know them. You've used the words for years!" Sel tossed up the mallet and yelled some foriegn lanugage. The mallet increased in size and she grabbed it as it fell. "These are the sacred Guardian weapons!"

Jaybob
July 6th, 2005, 03:41 AM
OOC: Yeh i think this'll be a hit and why do we need our wepons?

IC: "Hya Sacred bow of light" sun xeng called and the bow grew bigger.
"Run they will chase us" He called and pulled flaime and Sel with him. He grew wings out of his back and lifted off the ground with Flaime and Sel with him. He flew into a tower and landed.
"We should be ok in here for a while." He said

Night-Kun
July 6th, 2005, 07:21 AM
OOC: Maybe we use our weapons when we are in our human form to fight?

IC: Flaime just stared at the other guy in utter shock. He stayed there, staring with his mouth hanging open. "How.. how did you grow wings!? I've never grown anything like that, well," He ponders the thought while pacing the room, "there was this one time, at the lake..." his voice trailed off. "I somehow turned myself into some weird alien fish like thing."

Flaime continued to pace the room when he got out the sword that she had given him and out of nowhere said, "Sword of Water!!" when suddenly the sword grew tremendously in size and turned many different shades of blue. "Whoa," He said in suprise, "that was cool."

Jaybob
July 6th, 2005, 07:52 AM
"I dont know where i got it from but i do know i have had it all my life." Sun Xeng said
"nice sword" he said staring at it. Sun xeng sat down next to Flaime and they had a good conversation telling them about eachother then suddenly.
"CRASH" There were people in helicopters sorrounding them.
"NOW WHAT!?" He screamed

Night-Kun
July 6th, 2005, 08:35 AM
"Holy Crap!!" Flaime yells as he runs up to the windows and start to attack the police. He points his sword at them and a surge of water blasts them out of the window and causes them to fall to the ground. "Whoa.. what was that!" He said in excitement. Flaime continues to shoot the police with the blasts of water until the helicopters decide to back off a little, but they still continue to stay within sight.

Jaybob
July 6th, 2005, 09:28 AM
"YOU SON OF A GUN DIEEEEEEEE" Sun Xeng said and shot an arrow at the propeller of a helicopter. Just then a helicopter shot a missile at them.
"WHAT THE HELL MOVE FLAIME!" he screamed growing his wings again. He grabbed Flaime and Sel again and jumped out flying off without a second thought.

Kogenta
July 6th, 2005, 10:02 AM
Perched on a nearby rooftop, Raiha quietly watched the scene below. This isn't right . . . We shouldn't be fighting the police. The youth waved a hand slightly. Suddenly, it seemed to the police that Sun, Sel, and Flaime had not escaped the missle--rather being struck by it directly. He smiled slightly. There are few better alibis than being dead. The smile vanished as a sadness entered his eyes. But, I wonder how long we can keep this up . . .

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 6th, 2005, 12:09 PM
OOC: Each of us has a weapon our ancestors had. My mallet, if I want it to, can cause earthquakes. Not only can Flaime's sword shoot water, it can control water. And Sun Xeng's bow can destroy entire buildings.

IC: Sel looked up at the figure. She got out of Sun Xeng's grasp and jumped to where he was standing. Her jump was odd, she had jumped off of Sun Xengs, but, by the way she moved, it seemed as if she was flying. Her mallet returned to its smaller form. She looked over at the figure, but she made no notion of speaking. She simply turned the other way and crossed her arms. Her body shook slightly.

Jaybob
July 7th, 2005, 05:10 AM
"Sel come on we have to go they will find us any minute" Sun Xeng said while looking at the tower making sure they didnt come back.
"Sel if you can fly catch up with me and Flaime." He said as he grabbed flaime and started flying again.

Kogenta
July 7th, 2005, 08:23 AM
After casting a glance toward Sel, Raiha turned upward and smiled a quiet smile. "You've no need to worry," he assured Sun Xeng and Flaime. "They cannot see you." He paused. "In fact . . . they think you're dead." The male's eyes glowed faintly as he again waved his hand, allowing Sun, Sel, and Flaime to view the illusion he had given the police.

Jaybob
July 7th, 2005, 10:22 AM
Looking at the illusion of the blown up tower he smiled and then laughed.
"that is a really cool trick Raiha" He said to him. He grabbed Flaime and jumped up to Sel and Raiha.
"So how did you learn to do that?" he asked Raiha

Kogenta
July 7th, 2005, 11:34 AM
An odd expression entered Raiha's eyes as he slowly responded, "I'm not sure . . . It just happened one day . . . " The youth was silent for a long moment as he studied each person present. I don't doubt that these are the other guardians . . . yet . . . Focusing the full light of his silver gaze on Sun Xeng, Raiha questioned, "How do you know my name?"

Jaybob
July 7th, 2005, 11:54 AM
"didn't you tell me" he asked Raiha. Sun Xeng stood there confused. wondering how he knew this guys name if he didn't tell him. "Well anyway can we get outta here before we get found." He said

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 7th, 2005, 03:59 PM
"Idiot...You should have let us kill them...they deserve it..." Sel turned and faced Raiha. "You should have let us know what...it was like to kill more than just a few humans!!! You should have let me get my revenge!!!" Upon hearing what she said, Sel covered her mouth and turned away from all of them.

Kogenta
July 7th, 2005, 05:19 PM
Raiha was silent for a moment. As he approached Sel, he glanced toward Sun Xeng. "Even if they look for us, they won't see us." Turning toward Sel, he stopped and stood behind her. Smiling gently, he spoke quietly. "'Should have let you kill them'?" he echoed. "Perhaps . . . but . . . " A mirror materialized before Sel. "Do we truly have that right . . . to destroy them? To be murderers? Is that who you want to be?" As the Guardian turned away, the mirror vanished. "Just food for thought. And until you can truly decide who you want to be, I don't think you'll be able to fulfill your full potential--and not just as a Guardian."

Walking away from the others, Raiha swung open the rooftop door. And, as he started down the stairs, he called, "You people can choose whether to follow me or not. But, remember that I can only mask us if we walk."

Making his way down the top flight of stairs, Raiha's silver gaze stared silently downward. The girl . . . she spoke of revenge. No doubt every guardian has had their lot of pain . . . But, I wonder what hers was.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 7th, 2005, 05:35 PM
Sel glanced back at Raiha and decided to follow him. She ran and caught up with him. She walked along side him, thinking.

"Why...why do we have power? And...oh, nevermind..." She looked at Raiha, wanting to ask a question, but she just couldn't do it.

Jaybob
July 8th, 2005, 02:57 AM
Sun Xeng ran after them.
"You coming Flaime?" He called to him and ran inside. he walked up to Raiha and Sel.
"Sel are you ok dont worry about them. Anyway why did you want to kill them that badly?" He asked

Night-Kun
July 8th, 2005, 07:40 AM
OOC: Sorry, would have posted sooner, had a hard time getting one the computer...

IC: Flaime pondered what had just happend for a few seconds when he heard Sun talking to him. "Yes, I am coming." He replied, catching up to them rather quickly. As he caught up with them he thought, "Alright, four down, one to go. Now if we only knew where the fifth guardian was..." his thoughts trailed off as he discovered he was falling behind again.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 8th, 2005, 12:28 PM
"Hmph. I have my reasons. Well..." Sel thought about everything that had happened before she knew she was a Guardian. "Those...stupid humans...killed my family..."

Kogenta
July 8th, 2005, 12:51 PM
As Raiha's mouth fell slightly agape in his preparation to answer Sel's question, he suddenly found Sun Xeng and Flaime behind him. "I'm not sure why we have these abilities," he responded quietly. "But . . . I don't think the reason is to cause pain for others." A faint smile crossed his features--one that seemed more mournful than pleased. Turning a corner on the stairs, the male lightly placed a hand on a railing. Staring thoughtfully toward the ground, Raiha remained silent. I wonder . . . what else that girl had intended to say. The light of his silver eyes flickered slightly. It can wait.

As he reached the ground floor, the Guardian pushed open the steel door that led outside. Holding the door open for the others, Raiha questioned, "Where should we go next?"

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 8th, 2005, 01:10 PM
Sel kept her mouth shut. She didn't want to risk saying anything she would regret later. She simply took out her scroll and pointed to the north. She liked how Raiha hardly talked, and what he did say made her think. It was just a friendly liking though.

Night-Kun
July 8th, 2005, 02:23 PM
Flaime could tell from Sel's expression in her eyes that something the new guy said. He wondered what was going on through their minds, but he shook it off, after all, it wasn't his business and he thought it was too soon to act all buddied up with everyone. He passed by a puddle and made a baseball sized ball of water float up toward him and he played with it on the way to where ever they were headed. He wondered what was going to happen next and where the last guardian was...

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 8th, 2005, 09:17 PM
Sel fell to the ground. Her whole body started shaking. Her eyes were no longer looking ahead of her. Her eyes became shrouded in darkness. Her whole body turned black. There was a certain kind of light eminating from her body, but it wasn't light that gave people hope. It was a black light that signaled death. Her eyes were the only thing that weren't black. Her hair began to change to a blue/purple color. Suddenly, she spoke.

"Hide your secret from yourself. Hide your secret from the others. War is upon you. You can sense it. You will bring it upon yourselves. Now...I take my leave...but I will leave you with something to remember my message by," a powerful, female voice thundered. There was a bright light. It wasn't exactly bright, because it was black, but it was used to such in extent it seemed to emminate actual, white light. It cleared, showing the four Guardians standing. Sel's hair now had streaks of black all over it, but she seemed to not even notice. Her face and body was painted with red and black paint, no one could see her real skin anymore. The three male Guardians stared at her. She cocked her head and asked:

"What's wrong? Did I do something?"

Night-Kun
July 8th, 2005, 09:23 PM
Flaime dropped the water ball and stood there in shock. He had no idea what just happened. He stood there and just stared at Sel for a few minutes. Then he spoke, "You.. you just... suddenly.. someone.. or something, took over your body to deliver a message, it said to 'hide our secret from ourselves. Hide our secret from the others. War is upon us. We can sense it. We will bring it upon ourselves.' Then it said it would take its leave, but leave something to remember the conversation with... And I think it meant on your face.. Look." He made the water that had dropped into a makeshift mirror and had her take a look at her reflection. "See?" he asked as he motioned for her to take a closer look.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 8th, 2005, 09:33 PM
OOC: This will be my last post for the day. I'm going somewhere tomorrow, I'll be back, but not for a long time.

IC: Sel looked in horror at her face. She rubbed it in hopes of getting it off, but it didn't even leave marks on her fingers. She murmured under her breath and punched down. She saw what her hair looked like.

"Well...at least my hair is somewhat I color I like," she smiled as she spoke. She looked over at the others. "Well...we shouldn't worry about it too much, right?"

Jaybob
July 9th, 2005, 06:02 AM
"Ummm yes you just changed into someone else and screamed. And now you have black and red paint all over you. What happend?" He asked her looking really worried. Jus then an expllosion came from behind us.
"WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG NOW!?" i screamed in rage.

Kogenta
July 9th, 2005, 01:51 PM
Raiha was silent. The male stared wordlessly toward the ground as though in deep thought. At the sudden explosion, Raiha turned slightly toward it. Maintaining a level tone in his voice, he said, "What the female said a moment ago was certainly unexpected, but I don't think we have time to dwell on it right now." The Guardian started down an alley that led north. "Stay calm and stay quiet."

Night-Kun
July 9th, 2005, 02:04 PM
Flaime stayed quiet and submitted to his orders to stay calm and quiet. He followed him almost in a straight line, but grew bored of lack of conversation so he gathered up some water from various places and started making water animals out it, starting with a wolf, then a raven, and a unicorn, a tiger, and finally a panther. Although the last two looked very similar considering both were made of water, he did manage to put stripes on the tiger and put a great amout of detail in each piece. Soon enough, he had gathered enough water around to make five different water animals. He played with them, even made them touch, but they kept their forms. Soon enough he was far into it as he started making sound effects to go along with the animals.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 9th, 2005, 02:23 PM
Sel's hair streamed behind her as she ran. She noticed that Flaime was using his water abilities to make animals. She smiled at him. She grabbed her mallet and went back.

"Riddi Lankoi..." she whispered. It grew once again and she took hold of it. She looked at the ground. "This...better work." She hammered the ground with everything she had, and, at that moment, there was an earthquake.

Night-Kun
July 9th, 2005, 02:28 PM
Flaime suddenly dropped his water animals as the earthquake went through. He braced himself the best he could when he realized that he could try and support himself on a stream of water. In his haste, he remembered that his sword could shoot water, quickly he drew his sword and chanted the words, "Sword of Water!" and the sword transformed. He shot a gigantic blast of water big enough for everyone to be on comfortably, or as comfortably as one can get on top of a water pillar while an earthquake was rumbling down below. He worried that the ground below them might collapse, sending them to an early grave, but he held strong and kept up the mighty blast.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 9th, 2005, 07:52 PM
"G...g...good idea, Flaime!" Sel cried. She felt the strong surges of the earthquake, but it finally subsided. She fell to the ground, coughing. She looked up at the others and smile a stupid smile. It was one that made her look like she had no idea who she was or where she was or what she was doing.

"That...was...so weird..."

Jaybob
July 10th, 2005, 02:43 AM
"What was that" Sun xeng asked jumping from the water tower and landing. he looked up at Flaime and smiled at him thanking him for the help.
"i think we should get out of here as fast as we can before we do die here." He said standing there in shock after what had just happened. He was shaking alot.
"I'm cold" He said standing there shivering He fel down unconsious.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 11th, 2005, 11:29 AM
"Hmph," Sel said as she picked him up. She lifted him onto her back and began walking forward. She began breathing heavily.

"Um...guys, do you feel something...wrong?"

Kogenta
July 11th, 2005, 03:02 PM
Kneeling on the water's surface, Raiha quietly watched Sel. What is she doing? As the earthquake and water faded, the Guardian landed in a kneel. Then, standing, he watched in silence as Sel began to carry Sun Xeng. As he started away, he heard Sel speak.

"I do feel somewhat strange, but that is not unusual for me when I am creating illusions," he replied. Glancing toward the female, he questioned, "Why?"

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 11th, 2005, 03:35 PM
"Someone...I mean, something is following us. Don't you feel it?" Sel snapped. She seemed irritable. Well, more irritable than usuall. "D***! What is it? ...wait...that sound..." Sel lifted her head and turned back. "...that sounds like...tanks..."

Night-Kun
July 11th, 2005, 03:58 PM
Flaime put his sword away as Sel carried Sun Xeng. He didn't want to admit it, but Sel was right, when the earthquake was going, he had noticed a large group of tanks and police vehicles headed toward their direction. "They are coming." he said as he stared at the ground. "I noticed them when the earthquake was subsiding... What are we going to do?" he asked, longing for a peaceful reply.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 11th, 2005, 04:23 PM
"What do you think we do? Run!" Sel exclaimed. She turned around on her heel and took off. She wished that Sun would wake up, after all, he was the only one who could really fly. "Flaime, can you make another water tow-" She was cut off when a bullet wizzed by her head. "D***, they're here already?! Now, what are we going to do?!"

Night-Kun
July 12th, 2005, 03:42 AM
"I could, but that wouldn't stop them for long, after all, its just water... Unless.. I could try freezing it.. That could take a little longer to penetrate, if I make it thick enough." Flaime responded to her question, trying to stay low to the ground in order not to get hit. He took out his sword again, which was still powered up, and started focusing on his power. However, he awaited for an answer before he did anything drastic.

Jaybob
July 12th, 2005, 08:56 AM
"UH!?" Sun xeng gasped waking up with a start. He jumped of Sels back and turned around.
"AHHH" he screamed and a bullet was coming straight at him he put up a shield.
"come on guys we goota go!" He shouted angrilly growing his wings fast and grabbing them. He flew up and away from the tanks. Then the helicopters came.
"Someone blast them!"He screamed Agresivly

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 12th, 2005, 10:12 AM
"Blast them? Blast them with what, exactly? Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!..." Sel screamed as Sun slipped and accidently let go of her. She hit the ground with a thud and fell unconious. The tanks surrounded her, making sure no one could come and save her. The other Guardians just looked down. A tanned human jumped out and walked over to her. He looked at her mallet and nodded to the others. Two more men got out of the tanks and they both grabbed her and helped lift her onto a streacher. Her green and black hair lightly touched the ground as she was carried away...

Kogenta
July 12th, 2005, 11:39 AM
As the tanks arrived, Raiha fell still. No . . . I had hoped my powers could mask us until we escaped. His silver eyes shimmered faintly. But, what can I do now? My power is draining quickly, and I don't even have a weapon. Hearing further shouts, the Guaridan turned. His eyes widened. No! Raiha automatically took a step toward the tanks as he saw Sel fall. However, before he could create any type of illusion, she had been taken away.

For a long moment, Raiha was fully silent. He stared thoughtfully toward one of the alley walls, suppressing his emotions in an attempt to think logically in the situation. Finally, he turned toward the others. "We should follow the tanks, but not too closely and as subtley as possible. They'll probably be expecting us to follow. And, don't do anything rash--especially launch an attack."

Jaybob
July 13th, 2005, 08:11 AM
"SEL!" Sun Xeng screamed in fear soaring down to grab her from the ground.
"Flaime can u blast a water ball at them?" Sun Xeng shouted in fear as the tanks faced then. They shot another bullet and Sun Cast a barrier up and grabbed his bow in rage.

Kogenta
July 13th, 2005, 08:38 AM
Raiha sighed, lightly waving one hand and cancelling Sun Xeng's ability of flight once he deemed him to be in a safe area. I suppose he's a non-listener . . . Turning toward Sun Xeng, Raiha spoke quietly, yet firmly. "I don't know your name, but please listen. Right now those people are in their tanks, battle-ready, and at their strongest. They won't do anything to the girl--Sel, you said her name was--at the moment. Alright?" He paused, slowly inhaling and exhaling to as though to calm himself and concentrate his thoughts. "If we follow those tanks at a safe enough distance, we can strike when they're at their weakest--not throw ourselves recklessly at them while they're at their strongest. Being rash won't help Sel."

Jaybob
July 13th, 2005, 08:52 AM
Sun turned around and nodded and lowered his bow and picked up Sel.
"Names Sun Xeng but you can call me Sun." He said jumping up at the ledge.

Night-Kun
July 13th, 2005, 10:09 AM
OOC: squall, the tanks and whatnot took Sel.. We have to go rescue her...

IC: Flaime turned toward the other guy, whom he still did not know his name. "I agree, attacking in pure rage will solve nothing now, I think a stealt attack is a must if we are gonna pull this off. I put myself under your controle, you are a natural leader and I trust you'll get us all out alive." He awaited patiently for the answer to his proposal.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 13th, 2005, 11:43 AM
"Unh..." Sel looked up at the sky. It was darkening. The sky was so cloudy hardly any sunshine got through. She turned her head to her right. The she looked down towards her feet.

"AYA! Who...who are you? Wha-" she was unable to finish her sentence. She began coughing up blood. She felt a sharp pain in her shoulder; a needle had been jabbed in it. She looked up and backward. She didn't really see the man; she was falling asleep quickly. She tried to keep her eyes open. "Flaime...Sun...Raiha..."

Kogenta
July 13th, 2005, 11:51 AM
Raiha paused before nodding slightly. "I can't say I'm much of a leader, but until we get Sel back, I'll see what I can do." He briefly allowed a faint, good-natured smile before he turned and started down another alley to follow the tanks. "We'll need to be careful for the moment--I've used too much energy to mask us with a shield of illusion." He glanced back toward the others. "By the way, my name is Raiha Ganymede."

Until we can free you, Sel, be strong.

Jaybob
July 13th, 2005, 12:11 PM
"SEL!" Sun screamed in fear.
"I call upon the great soul of Nu Wa. I CALL UPON THE GREAT SOUL OF NU WA COME TO ME AND HELP HEAL MY COMPANIONS!!!" He screamed shooting a white light form himself. Trying to help sel awaken Sun summon the Godess of life Nu wa but it took all of his strength to do it

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 14th, 2005, 11:32 AM
The tanks stopped and veered around. (In 4058 the tanks that aren't driven by humans can move quicker and have more flexibility.) The began shooting at the three Guardians with unheard of speed. The tan man raised his hand and lowered it with one smooth and quick motion, signalling for the tanks to stop. He looked up at the three and murmured something. The tanks turned around and they began to leave.

Kogenta
July 14th, 2005, 11:47 AM
Seeing the tanks turn toward them, Raiha clenched his hands as energy suddenly flared up about him. To the humans directing the tanks and to the tanks themselves, it seemed that the three guardians had turned and run to one side. A series of swift shots rang out, striking the area directly beside the Guardians. As the tanks turned away, the illusion vanished.

Raiha placed one hand against a wall, attempting to control his breathing. I've been trying to recover my energy, but it doesn't seem that I'll be given much opportunity. And Sun just used all his energy trying to revive Sel . . . though it's unsure as to whether it worked, considering that the tanks are still taking her. He turned, gazing at the tanks as they grew further away. As long as we avoid direct combat for a little while, we can regain our strength. His silver eyes shifted toward the ground. What bothers me, though, is why they left so suddenly. They clearly had the advantage. And, even with my illusion, you would think they would stay to view the damage . . . But, even with my doubts, we have little choice as to what to do next. Straightening, Raiha stood quietly, watching the tanks and waiting to follow them at a safe distance.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 14th, 2005, 03:47 PM
Sel sifted her head as she awoke. She looked around. She looked up again and clenched her fists.

"Hati...what are you doing here?" she snapped at the man. He looked down at her and smirked.

"Ah, so our little mouse has awoken," he laughed as he spoke. "What do you think I'm doing here? I'm in the military!" He laughed again.

"Why you...ja- unnnh!" she exclaimed. She looked at her left shoulder. There wasn't a needle, put a large bandage. Hati was pressing his finger against it.

"Now, Selini, you shouldn't be cussing. Afterall, it shows that you were raised with unruly people!" Again, he laughed. He slowly took his finger from the bandage.

"Why... I can't believe you! You are a jack***!" she screamed. Hati signaled for the soldires to put the streacher down. The tanks stopped and turned back toward the three Guardians.

"Ho, so you still insist on saying such rude things to your uncle! I must say, you really haven't learned anything from the last time we met. Well, now I have something that will ensure you do what I want. Now...those little Guardian friends of your's sure seem to think they're smart, putting up an illusion like that. Now...we can easily kill them all if you don't want to go with us, or if you decide to keep cussing like that," he said with a smirk on his face. Sel flinched and tried to get up. The soldires rushed over to her and held her down.

"Don't! Don't hurt them! I don't care what in h*** you do to me, just don't hurt them!" she yelled. Hati nodded and the soldires let go and picked up the streacher. The tanks turned back and they began to move again. Sel stared up at her friends.

Friends? Is that really how I see them already? Well, I guess there isn't anything wrong with that, she thought. She sighed and closed her eyes. Please...be okay...