• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DHi Spriting Works

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
Hello my name is KoBRe LaiR, most of you may not know me but some I know from PC or RC. Anyways I am the owner of a game making group, now what I am here for is to see if there are any talented spriters who are willing to help us out in this game. It is an RPG game. All sprites are 100% made by our spriters or people who help us out with spriting. We have all trainers done but we need more Pokemons into the game before releasing it.
If you are interested in helping us out, please post here.
I'm posting some of the sprites done by us and that will appear on the game. Please these sprites were made by our spriters. It took them time and their effort so DON'T STEAL them. We have had an issue before on people who were stealing our sprites. I don't want that happening. If you do, we will find out. [NOTE: These are only some of the sprites we have I will post more when I can, since Im moving houses atm I cnat uplaod all and write their info.]
-------------------------------------------------------------
0011bz.png

001. Blozzed
TYPE: Grass/Poison
0024ue.png

002 Name Pending
TYPE: Grass/Poison
0036wp.png

003 Name Pending
TYPE: Grass/ Poison
0067ca.png

006 Name Pending
TYPE: Fire/Ground
0078id.png

007 ZELLEX
TYPE: Water/Dragon
0089rr.png

008 ZEPHREX
TYPE Water/Dragon
0096xy.png

009 ZELLADON
TYPE: Water/Dragon
0109ya.png

010 DRIOUSE
TYPE: Psychic/Ground
0127tv.png

012 HINOMA
TYPE: Fire
0130ij.png

013 PYROPE
Type: Fire/Fighting
0149rx.png

014 ZQUIRE
TYPE: Normal
0150ji.png

015 FLYRELL
TYPE: Normal
0280um.png

028 DELFYN
TYPE: Water/Electric
2104ky.png

210 ZESTRAK
TYPE: Ice/Dragon

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
DarkPegasus. I rememebr you did some back sprites can you help on that?
Yeah Deoxys I saw. thanks. Thre arem ore sprite im uploading

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
Cool thing DP. We need pics for the pokemosn taht are up. Except for the ones you have done already. But if you still have the pics for the grass backgorund can you sned it again?

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
Cowrie cool. your help would be awsome specially with the legendaries. Have you seen teh dragon pics i posted on sSerebii? If so do you think you can try those?
Edit: and if so like in action pose. Just facing the front. instead of sideways. Colors are dark blueish and a light white or so.
bsby7lm.png

Baby Dragon (Very cute normal pokemon)
Type - Normal
Perhaps being the dullest of the new pokemon, this pokemon is simple in any way. It is one of the only cute pokemon, being without strong in physical, speed, special, defense or hp. One thing to say though is since this pokemon is a child, it isn't powerful. It doesn't stay small for long though. Evolving at a low level (perhaps 5 or 6), this pokemon becomes a powerfull pokemon, yet keeping it's docility for a long time, becoming a big baby and a pain in the *** because it doesn't want to fight.
drag3lf.png

Type - Dragon
The cenral pokemon between the baby and the rebel, this dragon pokemon is calm and gentle. Although fearing fights, it will do whatever to protect what owns him and what he owns. A choice amongst trainers, this pokemon takes a long time to evolve to it's last level, thus a reason why they always carry everstones
dragon5el.png

Type - Dragon/ Dark
The last step in the evolution, this pokemon is quite the contrary of it's predecesore. Powerful and dangerous, this pokemon takes a bite out of any other moving thing that happens to bother it. A pain for trainers to control, this pokemon takes his own time to be powerful. The marks on his back become a wingspan when wanting to fly, thus allowing for easy transport.

Years
Mau Reese said:
Cowrie cool. your help would be awsome specially with the legendaries. Have you seen teh dragon pics i posted on sSerebii? If so do you think you can try those?
Edit: and if so like in action pose. Just facing the front. instead of sideways. Colors are dark blueish and a light white or so.

Yeah, I did see them there, and they look like something I could definitely do.

(And I just have to add...I really like the look of the second dragon, for some reason.)

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
Coolness thanks Cowrie.
Yeah it goes from a baby who is innocent to a mild dragon and the nto a ferousious. I love the baby mroe though. ^^

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
I have anotehr sketch from Kukaru.
194bi.jpg

Type - Ice/Electric
Living in the arid cold of the great north, this pokemon has adapted itself to the icy winds and blizzards. Heating itself with small pulses of electricity emitted from the small antenaes on it's head, it can survive up to minus 90 degres centigrate (celcius). It thrives on the shrimps of the cold, icy seas, eating tons of krills, although he is small (3'). The stripes on it's body allow it to signal to it's kind in big blizards so to indicate to them that it is still alive.

ice2020electric2022da.jpg

Type - Ice/ Electric
A anthropod cat pokemon, this pokemon has evolved to a state where weather doesn't matter. It's skin is a deep furnace of radioactive chemicals that adapt easily to weather, wether cold or hot. From being a shrimpy pokemon to this, the overall desing of the body changed, having the markings of its body become those of its tail. The marking of its tale is where most special attacks come out from.

Last edited:
Back