changed them, and gave them abilities that made them
better than normal people. It also alienated them from
normal society. Among those not involved with the
accident, these kids were freaks, not to be mingled
with.

okay, here's the char form:

name:

the rest can be in IC.

and the rules are just the pokecommunity rules.

Jaybob
July 1st, 2005, 09:32 AM
Name: Sun Xeng

What makes me special: He was very good with weapons and can use some magic

Alana
July 1st, 2005, 09:42 AM
Name: Sakara
What makes you special?: She has inept senses and is psychic.

Dream Illusionist
July 1st, 2005, 02:59 PM
Well then, I'll join too

Name: Cassandra
What makes her special: She can certain things appear (like lions or such)*

*If not possible then read other people's thoughts.

pokefan89
July 1st, 2005, 04:19 PM
name: Rivera Hastings
what makes him special: he can control fire. also, he has fox ears and tail.

ooc: is there anything that sets them off, like physiclly?

Jaybob
July 2nd, 2005, 12:19 AM
OOC: when are we going to be able to start Pokefan I cant wait

Dream Illusionist
July 2nd, 2005, 03:28 AM
OOC: Sorry, but unfortunately, I will be away for about a month, due to holidays.

Please keep my place, I will keep up with everything when I return, ok?

Goodbye!

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 2nd, 2005, 01:53 PM
name: Sel Iyu Trin
what makes her special: She can transform into a wolf and she controls water.

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
July 2nd, 2005, 02:19 PM
Name: Chadling
What makes him special: He has two long claws on his hands and can transform into a purple demon.

JBCBlank
July 3rd, 2005, 12:05 PM
name: they call me Tozani, (it means mole)
what makes them special: I'm a munk that has run from the monistary due to the fact that I would have to have been selebet, so I poses a good moral understanding, what sets me appart though is a long tail that I hide under my robe...

this is what I look like by that way...

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/JBCBlank/me.bmp

Oh ya and just a warning to the ladies, I can be a bit handsy...

Super_Lawliet
July 3rd, 2005, 02:12 PM
name:Kat
what makes them special:She can transform into a horse that is able to breathe fire

Here's her pic:

http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/Tenchi/Tenchi53.jpg

JBCBlank
July 6th, 2005, 09:24 AM
You'r pic didn't show up G_D

pokefan89
July 6th, 2005, 10:36 AM
I guess we can start whenever you guys want to. Just start is what I'm trying to say. I'll reply.

JBCBlank
July 6th, 2005, 11:30 AM
I guess we can start whenever you guys want to. Just start is what I'm trying to say. I'll reply.

Tozani lay on the large bolder belly up looking at the clouds as they floted by, "The Phoenix... a war is on the way." he says as he spies the fire bird in a particularly large cloud.
He hears the tailtelling splash that he had been waiting for, he instantly flips off the rock and into a patch of bushes, he looks toward the lake that was in front of him. but it wasn't exactly what he had hoped for, "By Sangi's purple moon Sun Xeng! The girls are saposed to bath first not you!"
He was so angry that he didn't hear the gasps from behind him, or the first rock as it wistled it's way to him.
He turned around just intime for the rock to come in derect contact with his face. He sat on the ground wide eyed looking at the girls. Sakara, Cassandra, Sel Iyu Trin, and Kat each had a fist size rock in their hands. All at once they tossed them at him, luckly he didn't get hit in the head again but he would be brused all over...

Chikara
July 6th, 2005, 11:38 AM
is it too late to join?

name: Teresa
power: can transform into either a cat or a tiger, and has tiger ears. Due to that, she wears a hat.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 6th, 2005, 01:30 PM
"You...you...PERV!" Sel screamed. "I can't believe you! You don't have any maners what-so-ever. I mean..." She stormed off and sat down on a rock. If it were any other guy she would feel slightly happy, but Tonazi was just a pervert. He just wanted to look at them.

If he wasn't such a perv I might think that this body was actually nice... she thought as she stared into the clouds.

Alana
July 6th, 2005, 01:35 PM
Sakara looked out over the horrizen. Her dark purple eyes were bright as the scanned the azure sky. She was standing on a branch high in a large tree. She smiled then looked down. A comotion was going on. She climbed down from the tree quickly and sat down on a branch near the ground. "What's going on?" She asked a note of concern in her voice.

OOC: Oh I only skimmed the first post. I didn't know I was included too. Shoot I was hoping to start off with my own post. Could you edit yours so it simply excludes me. Oh and one more thing, *picks up boulder and smashes it on JBCBlank.*

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 6th, 2005, 01:41 PM
"Tonazi...wanted to spy on us...when...we were taking our bathes..." Sel choked out. Her eyes were watering, but she just turned her head upward and held them in. She could hardly believe herself. She was going to cry over such a stupid thing!!!

Alana
July 6th, 2005, 01:45 PM
"OH. If you'd like I can teach him a thing or two about that." Sakara's eyes glowed slightly and a large rock rose slowly into the air. "I think this'll do the trick don't you?" She grinned and moved the rock with her eyes until it was hanging over Tonazi's head. "Shall I drop it?"

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 6th, 2005, 02:34 PM
"I think you should. He deserves...it." Sel got up and walked over to Sakara. She wished she could do something else to punish Tonazi...but she could only change into a wolf. At least, that was all she knew how to do.

Alana
July 6th, 2005, 02:36 PM
"Alright then." The glow in Sakara's eyes vanished. The rock dropped heavily on Tonazi's head. Sakara jumped out of the tree and stood beside Sel. "So are you alright?" She asked ignoring the possibility that Tonazi might be hurt.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 6th, 2005, 02:44 PM
"Well...I just see that you guys have great powers and...all I can do I change into a wolf..." Sel looked despretely at Sakara. She found some comfort, but not a lot.

pokefan89
July 6th, 2005, 09:07 PM
Rivera stood off to the side, watching the scene. "Hmmm, that must have hurt." He started to walk down there, but changed his mind, afraid they might do that to him.

Jaybob
July 7th, 2005, 06:12 AM
Sun Xeng got out of the water after hearing Tonazi screaming at him from above. He walked up to Tonazi.
"Well why were you spying on the water in the first place huh?" he said and lifted him up with levitation. He threw him into the water and walked off.

JBCBlank
July 7th, 2005, 11:35 AM
OOC:Everyone's mad at me already.... I like that...

IC: Tozani rubs his head and looks at the lady's from the water, he pulls off his robe and tosses it onto the shore.... "this sucks" he says to himself as he gets out of the water....

he grabs his cloths and looks at the girls, "I don't know why you needed to hit me... I was only going to watch... not like I fantisize or anything..."

He walks away from them ringing out his robe on his way.... "Oh and by the way... If you girls really wanted me to join you should have just asked insted of tossing rocks...."

He leaves with his cool calm deminer leaving the girls to think about his words... he didn't even seem bothered by the red bruses on his back or the blood runnig from the crack on his head... then again he did get there attention....

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/JBCBlank/disaone.bmp

Alana
July 7th, 2005, 08:10 PM
Sakara shook her head. "Why don't we just leave him to the wolves?" She asked grinning at Sel. "It'd make things more plesent for all of us." She sighed and leaned against the tree she had been climbing. "Maybe if we all gang up on him he'll leave. But knowing him he'd take it as an invetation to watch the girls bathe again."

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 7th, 2005, 10:50 PM
"Hmph." Sel thought about some things and then she scratched her head.

"Still...what did he mean? Oh, nevermind...Well...you are right, Sakara...but..."

Alana
July 7th, 2005, 10:55 PM
"But what?" Asked Sakara looking back at Sel. "Do you think if we hit him in the eyes with acid or something that'd work?" She grinned. It wasn't a bad idea. But where would I get acid? She wondered to herself. I'm sure we could find some somewhere.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 7th, 2005, 11:14 PM
"Well...if he wants to spy on us...that means he thinks that we look nice, right?" she said. She was hoping she wasn't sounding too odd.

Alana
July 7th, 2005, 11:25 PM
Sakara shrugged. "I suppose so." This thought didn't make her think any better of Tozani. The idea of splashing acid or some other dangerous chemical into his eyes was still appealing. But the problem still remained that she probably had no chance of finding acid any time soon. Maybe she could find something else. Perhaps boiling water. That might do.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 7th, 2005, 11:40 PM
OOC: Boiling water...what about boiling oil?

IC: Sel smiled. She knew that no one would think any better of Tonazi. She didn't, but she felt better for some reason.

"Well...I'm going to take a bath," she said as she went down to the pool.

Super_Lawliet
July 8th, 2005, 12:02 AM
OOC: Ok..I'm gonna neeed to pull out of this, rp @.@

Jaybob
July 8th, 2005, 02:47 AM
Sun Xeng turned around after hearing him say that the girls wanted him to look.
"What makes you think that they did want you to look at them?" he asked angrilly
"GO AND BE A PERV SOME WHERE ELSE!" he shouted in rage and threw him back into the water.

pokefan89
July 8th, 2005, 06:34 AM
Rivera slowly moved his arm in a circle and the air. "Yes, come on, let's do this." He continued making the air around the pool hotter, waiting for a reaction from the girls.

Alana
July 8th, 2005, 12:48 PM
OOC: Yeah boiling oil. :badsmile:

Sakara nodded then climbed back up the tree. She sat on a branch nearer to the ground so she could act rather like look out. If he came anywhere near she'd hit him with something heavy. Maybe another rock. But the boiling water in his eyes still had it's appeal and she would burn his eyes out if she got the chance.

JBCBlank
July 8th, 2005, 01:08 PM
Tozani climed out ot the water and looked at the one who had pushed him in... "If you want my eyes cooked out of my head fine... but let me tell you this..." he stands to his full hight, he towered over Sun Xang, "With out me you wouldn't know when the evil is comeing." he walks away leaving his cloths were they had fallen when he had been pushed in.

"I can't balive people..." he says to himself jumping into a tree with one leap, "Maybe next time I shouldn't get cought." he sits in the sun letting it's warming rays to dry his skin, "Some people just don't understand..."
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/JBCBlank/sad.jpg

Alana
July 8th, 2005, 01:24 PM
"Yeah sure." Said Sakara leaning back against the tree she was in. "He's not even psychic." She didn't feel very sorry for Tozani but she felt that there was no point in taunting him right now, no matter how much he deserved it.

Soon she jumped out of the tree again and wandered around aimlessly trying to think of something to do. Perhaps she could train her abilities. Why not? She found a place near camp with rocks and trees and decided it would do. Then she closed her eyes and used her psychic powers and keen senses to help her as she walked along. It was easier to train at night when the sun didn't burn against your eye lids but it still worked because she couldn't see where she was going.

After about ten minutes she opened her eyes and saw that she had walked where she had meant to. A large oak on the other side of the field she had had no idea was there. She climbed it then practiced tosing pebbles and sticks at targets.

JBCBlank
July 8th, 2005, 03:45 PM
"Nice day isn't it..." Tozani said right behind Sakara, she almost fell out of the tree but he caught her. he pulls her back onto the branch and looks her in the eyes, "I'm not the person you think I am."
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/JBCBlank/eyes.jpg
"I'm not a bad person... It's just that I can't...." he fights back tears.

"You just don't undrestand what it's like to be like me." he drops to the ground and looks up at her. "and by the way... just becouse I'm not psychic doesn't mean i can't sence evil." he pulls out his whan-dow and stands perfictly still... one unexpected swipe and a demon was on the ground dead...

"see... I'm not as usless as you think..." he runs off as the demon's body turns to ash.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 8th, 2005, 04:12 PM
Sel looked around. She felt things in the air. She smelled things in the air. She shook her head. It was just her being paranoid. She decided that she was going to change into her wolf form. She shrunk and then was a wolf. She saw Tonazi coming out of the area Sakara was. She ran up to him.

<I'm sorry, but we do have some right, you know...> she used her thought-speech to communicate with him.

JBCBlank
July 8th, 2005, 04:18 PM
"Huh?" Tozani said sounding stupid.. "Oh I mean...." <what are you getting at Sel>

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 8th, 2005, 06:27 PM
<I'm not getting at anything. I'm just saying sorry for throwing the rock at you. I'm also saying that we did have a right to do it though. We don't like it when guys spy on us.> She kept up with Tonazi's pace easily. She thought about everything that had happened. She tilted her head up to Tonazi. <I think you are very usful to our group.>

Alana
July 8th, 2005, 07:55 PM
Sakara shrugged and hopped down from the tree. She contacted Tozani with her psychic abilities. {I never said you were useless. And you aren't sucha bad person. But you really ruin your reputation by spying on girls taking baths. Maybe if you appologizied adn kept your eyes to yourself, then people wouln't be so mad at you and I wouldn't think about burning your eyes out with boiling water.} She continued walking until she was back at camp. She climbed the tree she had been in before and looked over the horizen again.

Jaybob
July 9th, 2005, 06:58 AM
"Yeh i guess i am sorry as well" Sun Xeng said walking up to him
"It's just that you were trying to stare at the girls bathing and you were looking at me" He said looking away.
"I have to admit you are a bit strange though" he said laughing walking off
"Come on everyone lets go" He called

JBCBlank
July 9th, 2005, 11:56 AM
"Ya well..." Tozani says looking at the ground, "You arn't a bad site you know." he smiles and walks off Sel still fallowing him, <Sel..> he says turning to her, <better get everyone ready... there's evil in the air.> he runs off and jumps into the water, pulling out a bottle he drops some oil into the lake... "Purify and clense." he says and the water starts to glow, "now it is holy..." he turns to the others standing on the shore, "if anything happens jump into the water."

Jaybob
July 10th, 2005, 02:45 AM
"WHAT YOU FREAKIN PERV GET OUTTA HERE!" Sun Xeng screamed and threw in the water once again. He stormed off in a rage after what he just heard.
"OOOH IF HE DOES ANYTHING LIKE THAT AGAIN I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'LL DO TO HIM!" He growled in rage

pokefan89
July 10th, 2005, 08:02 AM
Rivera noticed Tonazi get thrown into the water as he began to walk over to the girls. "You know, I don't think he was being a perv when e told you to jump in the water," He said to Sun, "But it wouldn't be a good idea anyway. That water's now almost boiling."

Alana
July 10th, 2005, 11:23 AM
"Yeah." Said Sakara watching the scene below. "I think I'll stay here." She leaned back against the trunk and folded her arms. "But if we're in trouble shouldn't we leave rather than sit in boiling water?"

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 10th, 2005, 01:12 PM
Sel sniffed the ground. She heard something off in the distance, but she didn't pay attention. She saw Tonazi was in the water again. She also noticed it was almost boiling.

Man...if only it would stop heating up... she thought. Suddenly, the bubbles stopped growing in number and the water was back at its normal temperature.

pokefan89
July 10th, 2005, 04:43 PM
"He didn't know I heated it up." Rivera turned towards the lake again. "Hmmm, who cooled it down?"

JBCBlank
July 10th, 2005, 06:13 PM
Tozani spat some of the water out of his mouth,"You call me a perv but your no better." he yells coughing a bit. "I'm gonna..... need... some help with all of ..... this." He closes his eyes and begins to pray....

The water starts to boil the tempriture rising to unbairible hights, even so he didn't falter, 120 degrees, 140 degrees, 180 and still climbing, only when it reached 287 degrees did he dare let out a shout, at that same moment a great splash and before him stood a messanger of the god Quetzalcoatl, a giant black raven with the beak of an eagle and feet of a dragon. ~You sent for me?~ he said in a voice that spoke derectly into the brain.
"Yes I did." he says in his clam cool voice, the others seemed baffled by the great beast. "I need you to send a message to your master..." he pants slightly, "I need him to know that he will have his sacrifice.... and that I will be the one offered."
The bird nods and opens it's wings, it is gone as suddenly as it had arrived. Totani faints into the boiling water.

Alana
July 10th, 2005, 10:38 PM
"Um sacrifice?" Sakara jumped out of the tree and put her hand up to shield her face. The heat from the water could be felt even from that distance. Then Tozani fainted. "Oh bad." Her eyes glowed and she consentrated on the spot where Tozani had vanished. In a flash he was lying on the shore but if the heat was this bad from here it must be much worse close to the water so she moved him away from the waters edge then hurried over. "Stupid." She muttered looking to the others for help.

pokefan89
July 11th, 2005, 05:06 AM
"Okay, that guy is wierd," Rivera said to Sun, "But..."

Jaybob
July 11th, 2005, 07:23 AM
OOC: ummm JBCBlank u stole the name form Final Fantasy 8 didnt u?

IC: "What the heck is that!?" Sun Xeng questioned look at Quetzalcoatl in amazement.
"AND YES YOU'RE A PERV YOU DONT SAY TO MEN THAT THEY ARE A GOOD SITE TO LOOK AT BATHING" He screamed in rage
"jeez!" he said in astonishment and walked through the woods.

pokefan89
July 11th, 2005, 07:26 AM
"Can any of you girls tell me what's wrong with her?" Rivera asked, gesturing at Sun. "I mean, I've never seen a someone act like that."

Jaybob
July 11th, 2005, 07:38 AM
ooc: umm i aint a gal. i'm a guy :D

IC: "umm rivera who are you calling a girl?" Sun said walking up to him. He heard noises coming from behind and then a rumble.
"w..w..What the!?" He said falling to the ground holding the little stick attatched to his trousers.

pokefan89
July 11th, 2005, 08:02 AM
ooc: oh, I'm sorry.

IC: Rivera looked at Sun, almost unable to keep a laugh in at his reaction. "Oh, I..." Rivera fell to the ground, shocked. "Wha, what was that?"

Jaybob
July 11th, 2005, 09:04 AM
Sun Xeng pulled the stick off of his bottoms.
"THE STAFF OF ZAMAYA" He shouted and the stick grew to it's normal size as a staff.
"come on rivera, girls we have to go bring Tonazi with you" He shouted down and got up and ran through the woods. He saw a big beast.
"YOWSA" He screamed in fear. He shook his head and thought noi must kill it and ran towards it chanting
"RU...PEI.LIN...JIN..PAI...NA...KOU..HA!"He shouted and shot a rainbow coloured ball at it. It was wounded but not dead.

JBCBlank
July 11th, 2005, 09:56 AM
OOC: Actually Squall.. it's an Aztec name, it means Mole... it was only used for two centuries so I wouldn't expect you to know that.

IC: Tozani opened his eyes ever so slightly, what has he done? He wonders to himself as he colapses again.

Jaybob
July 11th, 2005, 10:06 AM
OOC: is it cos it is in Final Fantasy 8 as well o well

IC: The beast grabbed me squeezing as hard as it could.
"AAHHHHHHHH" Sun Xeng yelped in pain feeling bones break. The beast flew off still holding Sun Xeng it flew back to it's lair and tortured him. As he yelped in pain as more bones broke.

pokefan89
July 11th, 2005, 10:07 AM
"Woah, what is that?" Rivera asked as he stood up and raised his hand, preparing to launch a fireball at it. He changed his mind though, and ran up to it, jumping soon before reaching it and striking it with his bare foot.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 11th, 2005, 11:14 AM
Sel just looked around at the battle. She slowly walked toward the creature. She tilted her head and howled as loudly as she could. The monster slowly let go of Sun and started shaking. Sel howled again. This time, the monster fell to the ground, clearly dead.

<That was easy. Don't act like it's so hard next time, guys.>

Alana
July 11th, 2005, 11:14 AM
Sakara leapt up. She turned her head to Tozani then to Sun. "Why does this have to happen all at once?" She asked no one. She sighed. Now there were two badly injured members of the team and she was no nurse. What good were psychic powers in healing?

pokefan89
July 11th, 2005, 11:47 AM
"Actually, I can help with the healing." I bend down and look at Sun's wounds "Oh man, You'll be hurtin' for a little bit."

JBCBlank
July 11th, 2005, 02:32 PM
Tozani opens his eyes and looks around, he touches his face with his hand, Not as bad as it could have been, he thinks to himself. he opens his hand and any wound was instantly healed. "Blessed Quetzalcoatl, I thank you." he closes his eyes and stands up looking as though nothing had happend to him. "What's wrong with you?" he asks, the others were staring at him as though he were dead.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 11th, 2005, 03:43 PM
<What the h*ll do you think you're doing? Do you always act so dumb?> Sel snapped. She seemed pissed off. She ran over and laid under a tree. <Idiot...> she thought. She closed her eyes and laid her crimson head on her paws.

JBCBlank
July 11th, 2005, 03:48 PM
~who are you calling dumb?~ tozani asks from right behind sell, he had somehow gotten there before her, she wines and growls at him, ~so sorry... did I frighten you?~ he didn't seem like himself.. in his eyes glowed an evil that could barely be detected but it was there.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 11th, 2005, 04:16 PM
Sel bared her teeth. Her teeth..they weren't they normal color of wolf teeth. Tonazi still didn't back down. Her crimson teeth seemed to drip blood out of nowhere.

<Don't ever do that again. And don't try to mess with...the Goddess of Death...Stupid mort-> Sel silenced herself. <What...are you?>

JBCBlank
July 11th, 2005, 04:20 PM
His eyes changed form there normal brown to red... <don't trust him sel> a voice whisperd in her mind, <thats not me... i'm still in the lake.. you're the only one who can hear me>
Her ears pirked, <please sel.. run from him... he's a demon.. I'm the only one who can preform the exersism.. I just need to use your body.. he'll kill you all if you don't.>

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 11th, 2005, 04:27 PM
Sel slowly got up. She looked up at the demon carefully. She got up fully to her legs and, slowly, she took off toward the lake. She was getting there quickly, but, suddenly, she transformed back into her human form. She fell down with her right arm outstreched.

"Tonazi!"

JBCBlank
July 13th, 2005, 01:18 PM
A shape appered from the water and pulled her in, she could feel the heat of the water yet it didn't bother her, <Just relax Sel> tozani's voice said from somewere far away, she let herself relax and looked toward a figure glideing toward her, he was smiling at her in his calm friendly way, <Don't worry It won't hurt> he says as he takes her in his ghost like arms... there was a flash of light and he was gone... ~swim to the surface Sel~ his voice whispered from inside her head.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 13th, 2005, 05:07 PM
<Uh...okay...> she answered. She kicked the bottem of the lake and surfaced. She looked about. She was sort of scared; scared of what, she didn't know. She took in a big breath. She could hardly believe this. She had all of these emotions, but she didn't know where they were coming from.

JBCBlank
July 14th, 2005, 03:02 PM
<stay calm sel> tozani whispers to her... <It's not over yet>, he takes controle of her and jumps out of the water. "Hey you!" he yells at the demon, it looks at him... eyes blazing, "Come and get me!" he jumps out of the way just intime before the demon hits him splashing water on it's face, it burns the skin off exposing bone... tozani felt a sence of confusion.. <don't worry sel, I don't care about that.> he grabs the demon from behind, "Give me my body back!" he orders. it only growls.

Tozani closes sel's eyes and says.... "by the power passed on to me by the gods of old I deport you back to the spirit world!" a light shines on the demon. Tozani grabs its head and snaps his neck, (twice... which is what is needed to kill a demon). "Now it's over." he says looking at the now lifless body, <I don't think I can live in this anymore... I need to find another one>

Dream Illusionist
July 16th, 2005, 05:52 PM
Lillia looked everything at a distance. She wasn't the type to get involved.
Anyways, she focused, and in the ground, a first-aid kit came out of nowhere.

"Why do I even bother..."-she siad, sitting down under a tree.

JBCBlank
July 16th, 2005, 05:54 PM
Tozani thinks... <accually sell I'm going to need your help in finding the parts I'll need>

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 16th, 2005, 10:30 PM
<Uh...parts?> Sel felt a little worried, but she let it pass. <Uh...okay, if you say so. Still, she hesitated, and she wanted to resist, but she tried to let it pass.

OOC: It's Sel, not Sell.

JBCBlank
July 17th, 2005, 02:25 PM
OOC: sorry did double (l) on accident...

IC:Tozani closes his minds eye, <I need parts from diferent people to make myself whole again> he moves sel's arm, <it's the only way I can get out of here.>