PDA

View Full Version : The end result: Mewtwo vs. Cybex Mewtwo

Cybex Mewtwo
July 1st, 2005, 05:12 PM
The sun rose over the horizon. Cybex knew that he was close. Sure enough, Mewtwo stood several meters...almost like he prediced it. "I was expecting you..." He spoke.

This would be the opening lines as they battled each other into the ground. Each one firing psychic blasts. Each one landing blow after blow. But after the dust cleared...
The winner stood tall. (http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/dragonflash/Theendoftheroad.png)
Now that Cybex finished what he started long ago (at least...he figured so...)...the one major question remained locked into his memory banks...what to do now?

Zaikiro
July 1st, 2005, 05:21 PM
Mewtwo will come back. Well congrats Cybex Mewtwo. You saved the world.^^

Cybex Mewtwo
July 1st, 2005, 05:34 PM
You've got that backwards...Mewtwo's the light side...I'm gonna plunge this world into CHAOS!!! Naw...just kidding.

Yameneko549
July 1st, 2005, 07:00 PM
What happened to his tail and neck? O_o;

Amazing, as always. I like how Mewtwo's "spirit" is shown in the sky. It's so... emotional... I think...

Ionem
July 1st, 2005, 08:04 PM
What happened to his tail and neck? O_o;

'two glomped him good. :)

I like it. It's got a cool aura to it. I, also, like how 'two's head is in the bg.

Cybex Mewtwo
July 2nd, 2005, 09:11 AM
People this powerful can't be destroyed that easily.......can you say ROUND 2!

White_Winter_Wolf
July 2nd, 2005, 09:31 AM
Yaaah! Tottally and utter chaos!!! Thats the best kind and only Cy has the ability to do it right! Congradulations Cybex! Evil will once again rule the world!!!

Cybex Mewtwo
July 2nd, 2005, 10:13 AM
Muahahahahahaha!!! I shall bring the world to its' knees!!! and White Winter Wolf will be along for the ride!!!

Forest Grovyle
July 3rd, 2005, 06:18 AM
I like the way Mewtwo is almost looking down on what Cybex Mewtwo has done, with a rather evil look in his eye...very good! :D Maybe he could start debating his purpose just like Mewtwo did ^_^

Cybex Mewtwo
July 3rd, 2005, 06:44 AM
Yeah. A pokemon THAT powerful can't be erased from the scene. Now Mewtwo will face the hardships Cybex had to go through! I LOVE IT!