PDA

View Full Version : Curse of Heart (PG-16, Redone)

Kurosaki
July 2nd, 2005, 04:43 AM
Meh, I got bored so i thought I'd redo this, XD

Plot

Everything eventually comes to end. The same can be said for most relationships established by teenagers and children. Girlfriend and boyfriend, best friends, buddies, they can all be destroyed, but only one of the people involved in the relationship can cause the destruction. What if, however, the person who caused the destruction, was punished somehow?

A curse. What if the consequence was a curse? A curse, that somehow wipes your very existance off the face of the earth, and places you in the person you hurt, so that you are stuck inhabiting their body. This isn't impossible, oh no, it's quite possible indeed.

Basically, you play a person who is in some sort of a relationship, be it friends, a couple, ect, and you hurt them emotionally. As a result, the next day you wake up in that persons body, and find that your very existance has been wiped from the planet. The only ones who remember you are the others who suffered the fate of this curse on the same day. Now, is there a way to undo this curse? Only you can find out.

Form

Real Appearance:
Personality: (Applies for both, though you might want to act more like the other person when you're in that body to avoid looking suspicious in any way)
Other: (Anything else you wanna add about this person)

Name of Person you become:
Appearance:
Other: (Anything else you wanna add about this person)
RP Sample: (An example of your RPing skills. Make it good or you won't be accepted! Note: If I know your skills well enough, you don't require one)

Jaybob
July 2nd, 2005, 04:54 AM
Real Appearance: long brown hair green vest and blakc trousers
Personality: Kind hearted and loving
Other:N/A

Name of Person you become: Elle
Appearance: long black hair with purple shirt and trousers
RP Sample: I am good at making speeches in Rp's e.g: "Uh my head hurts" I said as i woke up the next morning. I looked in the mirror and i didnt see myself but I saw Elle "AAAAAAAHHHH" I screamed
"What happened why have I become Elle?" I started talking to myself getting worried

Shadowfaith
July 2nd, 2005, 05:33 AM
Wh00t! Me was bored!

Character:

Real Appearance: Kali has shoulder length chocolate brown hair which cascades down into her emerald green orbs, which is why she wears a pair of black sunglasses atop her head to keep the unruly bangs at bay during the day. She has a slightly tanned complexion and stands at around 55 and is in possession of a slender physique. Her preferred clothing consists of a pair of flared, baggy black trousers and a matching crop top which comes to a stop just above her belly button. A black leather belt keeps the large pants stabilized upon her slender hips and a pair of heavy black Vans are hidden beneath the flared bottoms. Around her neck is silver cross held by a satin black thread and silver chain.

Personality: Kali may not seem it, but has a warm heart and a calming personality. She may not be one to befriend so easily but when you are with in her close gang of friends you can guarantee to be treated as a precious possession. Kali cares more than enough for the friends that manage to earn her trust and she likes nothing more than to give advice and help those around her. Though to others she comes across as cold and distant as well as sarcastic, this is only because they have not earned her full trust.

Other: Kali has a fear of water having nearly drowned when she was small.

Person to become:

Name of Person you become: Miles Jenkings

Appearance: http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/guys/guys165.jpg ...With black trousers and trainers XD

Other: Nope

RP Sample: You know me! You know me, la la la!

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 2nd, 2005, 11:30 AM

Real Appearance: He is sort of fat and wears a green shirt with black shorts most of the time. He is a normal height for a guy.

Personality: He loves making people feel bad about themselves. He dislikes having real friends and will back-stab anyone. Oh, he's also a pervert! Selena doesn't enjoy company, but she won't back-stab. She has a lot of hate toward Ben. Once you know her, and she knows you're okay, she is really kind. But toward Ben, she can act very mean, almost always picking a fight.

Other: He is based on a real guy I know.

Name of Person you become: Selena Bush

Appearance: She has shoulder-length, thick, brown hair. She is small compared to most girls her age. She often wears an African dress with a grey sweater underneath and khaki pants. She always wears long, baggy, khaki pants, even in the summer.

Other:

RP Sample:

Ben woke up, but he kept his eyes closed. He recalled what he did yesterday. He had told Michael to tell Selena that it was off. He hadn't given a reason. He smiled. He loved inflicting pain, and this would just make Selena chase him even more. He learned that, even if you inflicted pain, if you ran and played hard-to-get the girl would just come after you faster and faster. He opened his eyes and turned his head to the left. Then, he screamed.

"What the f***? Why am I...Why do I look like Selena?" he yelped. Someone opened the door.

"Selena, what is with the yelling? And I thought I told you I didn't want you to cus!" Selena's mom looked extrememly annoyed with Ben. He looked at her and gawked.

"Um, I'm sorry, Mrs. Tu- I mean, mom," he quickly reminded himself that he was in Selena's body. This was going to be hard.

"Yeah, it's okay. Well, get ready, anyway, you have to see your dad today." She closed the door and walked down the hall making loud noises as she woke her husband up.

Ben looked down at his new body. He mostly looked at Selena's chest. He got out of bed and got dressed in what seemed like the best thing. He took a deep breath.

"Jesus, I don't know what I'm going to do now..."

Electric Hero
July 2nd, 2005, 08:29 PM
Real Appearance: Electric Blue eyes and black hair with weird anime hairstyle. Wears black clothes: shoes, pants, shirt, gloves, long coat.
Personality: Max is weird... he can never be in a solid mood. Sometimes he is cheerful and sometimes he kinda acts mysterious. Likes to be with friends and stuff like that. But when he was in the other body... he needs to act like himself... except for the sudden mood changes and possibly everything weird in him.
Other: Hm.... nope.

Name of Person you become: Mary Gleckrus (don't ask about the name... I made it in one second XD)
Appearance: Electric Blue eyes and a long golden blonde hair that reaches her back. She has a perfect body and wears blue pants and a light blue shirt with a dark blue vest above it.
Other: Nah... I mean, no XD.
RP Sample: (Um... we have RPed before... so, I don't know if you still remember my RPing skills. If you don't remember, tell me, so I write the RP Sample)

Kurosaki
July 3rd, 2005, 06:52 AM
Okay, everyone's accepted except squall as of right now. Your sample isn't good enough, sorry ^^;; I'll post the first half of my profile now, the second half after work, and then we can get started. ^^;;

Real Appearance: 5'11" with short cut red hair and sky blue eyes. He wears a pair of navy blue jeans, that go with the navy blue shirt he wears. he also has a gold chain necklace around his neck, and a pair of black running shoes.
Personality: N/A
Other:

Name of Person you become: Diana (Dia for short)
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/Legendary_Pokemaster/prin.png
Other: At school, Dia is a very cheery yet lonely girl, who attempts to keep her distance from most people, except those she's attatched to), while she actually lives on her own in a tiny shack in the forest on the edge of town. Her parents had died 3 months prior. She also has a crush on David, though he doesn't even know who she is.

Shiney
July 3rd, 2005, 05:52 PM
Real Appearance: Messy brown hair, with hazel eyes that have a bit of a haunted look with them, and dark circles underneath. Tall, but someone thin, and almost always wears for comfort before style.
Personality: Outgoing, brash, and with a rather oddball look on life, but gentle at heart.
Other: N/A

Name of Person you become: Rachel, but goes by the name of Eclipse
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/FinalHearts/Girl%20Pics/Princess_Holiday_162.jpg
Other: Rachel was Robert's girlfriend before the "incident." She tends to be dark, and a bit more violently inclined, and a bit rude to most, yet whil;e not exactly a soft spot, something inexplicable drew her and robert together.

Abskull
July 4th, 2005, 08:08 PM
Can't start without Abskull!!!

Real Appearance: Spiky blonde hair with red tips. Blue eyes, black shirt, jeans. You know the rest... just a normal dude.
Personality: Confident, kinda like a bad a**, arragant. He really only cares for one person, his best friend.
Other: Nopers!

Name of Person you become: Kuranai Lea
Appearance: Long, flowy brown hair. Brown eyes, err... she likes the color purple if that helps.
Personality: (I know Haru's personality has to be like hers, but please just let me make it more of a challenge for him) Nice, sweet, motherly. Almost exactly opposite from Haru.
Other: She's surprisingly his best friend.
RP Sample: I think you know me!^^

Kurosaki
July 4th, 2005, 08:12 PM
OOC: I edited my profile, and I'll make my first post now.

IC: Finally! A good day in my life! I had finally found myself a girlfriend, and nothing could dampen my spirits!

I cheerfully made my way to my locker after the final bell, and opened it, releasing a land slide of school related objects onto the floor. I packed what I needed into my bag, crammed the rest of it back into my locker, and took my leave. I guess I hadn't seen the pink, heart shaped card which fell out with my stuff, or the brown haired girl watching me from around the corner...

When I got home, things proceeded as usual. I did my homework, had dinner, then watched TV till bed. However, if I had known what would happen overnight, I wouldn't have gone to sleep...

Shiney
July 4th, 2005, 08:20 PM
I leaned back in my computer chair, a tad confused, but too tired to really care. I had spent most of the night chatting with Eclipse and a few of my friends on MSN messenger. However, she had left suddenly, without giving a reason, she seemed upset, but over what, I wasn't sure. I yawned lightly. Not like it could be that inmportant, ?I'd figure out how I could help her in the morning. Actually, it was technically morning, but I was going to bed anyway...

Electric Hero
July 4th, 2005, 08:21 PM
I sighed as I walked over to my locker. I had some problems in school... well... not those kind of problems when all school knows, but those kind of problems when you want to go to the past and you try to change it. I opened my locker and took everything I needed.

I finally got out from school and walked my way to my house. So... I obvisouly reached my house and everything followed the same routine we had. I made my homework, watched TV, played some video-games, I had dinner, watched TV again, and finally I went to sleep. I said "this is not my day" in school. I must say that what I said was true... I never expected that when I went to sleep that day... everything was going to be worse.

Shadowfaith
July 5th, 2005, 04:05 AM
Do you even know what your doing?

Course I know what Im doing

So when WHY exactly are you on the internet?

Be-causeBecause ImImJust shut up Miles

There was a rich laugh and the violet haired teen leaned back in his computer seat and let his head dangle over the edge of the plush seat head. He shook his head and turned back to the computer, one in which was filled with programs and coding that Kali had never heard of before. She frowned and snorted before turning back to her game of packman

We are doing a Mail Merge Programme, Kali. The teacher has been over it twice and she even explained it to you personallywhy did you even take computers if you dont know what your doing? His amber eyes scanned his computer screen and Kalis eyes narrowed as more coding appeared and a box flashed up asking if he would like to save his work. Miles had finished before she had even started.

I do know what Im doing with most things, its just this mail merge thingI didnt get it last year eitherIts weird, I can do the harder stuffjust not the easier stuffI tend to forget easily She answered truthfully, clicking the red square at the top of the screen which returned her to her Excel page.

Your gonna have to do that tomorrow now, the bell is gonna ring in a few minutes Miles stated, logging off and digging under the table for his bag. Kali mimicked his actions and threw her files into the dark depths of her back pack and swinging it over her shoulder at the same time she pushed the computer chair under the desk.

They both walked side by side down the hall way towards the school entrance and Kali chuckled its weird yknow that youre in the same classes as me even though youre like a year older than me. Last year we were in different classes, guess thats changed now, eh?

Miles flashed her a smile and nodded his head in agreement yeah, pretty weird, but good none the less, right? He looked at her with hopeful eyes, as if he expected her to say otherwise, but to his relief it never came and Kali just nodded.

As they neared the exit, Miles stopped in his tracks and brought a hand to his head Oh, yeah! You are coming over arent you? We were gonna go to the Cinema, remember?

Kali growled and clenched her eyes shut, hitting her head roughly ****, I forgot! She cursed I made other plans with that dude, Josh. Were going training together. Im real sorry, Miles She looked apologetically at him and lowered her head Maybe some other time, yeah?

Miles was hurt, though his facial expressions didnt show it, his heart ached and he felt his eyes begin to water. He smiled though, knowing that showing his disappointment would just ruin both their days No...No its OK, Kali. We can go to the Cinema whenever, you go training, you do have that Athletics tournament coming up anyway He waved his hand in approval and turned his back on her I have work I need to catch up on anyway, so Ill see you tomorrow yeah?

Kali watched as Miles walked back down the hall way towards the computer room and she felt a pang of guilt deep with in her. She sighed and made for the exit once again, muttering under her breath Sorry Miles

Mari
July 5th, 2005, 01:55 PM
Can Mari still join, Davey-chan? :3

Real Appearance: Erika has waist length auburn tresses along with misshapen bangs that sweep her forehead. She has bright cerulean optics and possesses a slender and petite structure. Her outfit usually consists of denim shorts and simple shirts, along with sneakers. She is four feet five overall.

Personality: Erika ispeculiar, to say the least. She has a weird fascination with the paranormal and occult. She has a childish outlook on life and is always optimistic, never worrying about a thing. She can be loud and rather unruly at times, but her big heart more than makes up for her flaws.

Other: She believes that anything eerie that occurs have something to do with either aliens and ghosts, so if there is anything amiss she'll get really energetic. A bit too energetic.

Name of Person you become: Alphonse Tokai

Appearance:Clicky~ (http://img273.echo.cx/my.php?image=taku5mq.png)
//Wee, Takuto~! X3

Other: He is the polar opposite of Erika. He can be a bit arrogant and selfish and often thinks as an adult would, desperately trying to hide his awkwardness. He tries to excel in everything he does, like in school - both in academic and athletic.

Him and Erika are also childhood friends. Alphonse developed a fondness for Erika since tehy were young. Unfortunately for him, Erika was a bit too dense to notice his feelings.

RP Sample: Must I, Davey-Wavey-chan? :33

Kurosaki
July 5th, 2005, 02:36 PM
OOC: Okay Abskull and Mari, you gals are in, XD

IC: For some reason, that night had felt like the longest night of my life. I had a horrible dream, it was very painful, though when I woke up, I couldn't remember what exactly happened in the dream, just the pain it had caused me. Like every morning, I woke up at 7, and rolled over to the edge of the bed, my eyes still closed, and rolled off the bed. Now usually, it was a short and painless trip to the ground, but this fall dragged on for 5 seconds longer then it should have, a loud thud ringing through my head as I landed on my back on the floor, pain searing through my back.

"Ow ow ow!" I muttered to myself as I opened my eyes to see what I had fallen off of. I glanced above me, and saw a wool cot hanging from the rotting wood cieling. Had I fallen from there? That wasn't my bed! Then there was the smell, the smell of rotting wood throughout the house. This wasn't my house either! And one more thing struck me as odd... Since when was my voice so high?

Shiney
July 5th, 2005, 03:00 PM
I opened my eyes slowly, not having bothered to set the alarm. I noticed that rather than decorated with dragon paintings, hangings, and so on. Instead, the strange decor confused me, and I leaned up, only to find my hair tangled in my face. Hair, in myy face? "What the heeeee..." I said, trailing off, firstly as I felt the hair's length, and noticed it was black, rather than brown, and stopped entirely as I heard the pitch of my voice, causing me to think my heart had somehow stopped, yet was about to explode out of my chest. My chest? I looked down, and noticed that it was jutting out WAY too far, because of what was on it. I promptly fell back onto the bed, having fainted...

Electric Hero
July 5th, 2005, 03:32 PM
That night... that night was the worst part of that day. I woke up with a terrible pain in all my body. I opened my eyes and saw blonde hair on my face. "blonde haiii..." I expressed, but stopped when I notcied something weird on my voice. Since when I had a high voice? But suddenly noticed anothing thing weird on me. That wasn't my body! I noticed I had the body of a girl... you all may know what was the first thing I touched that made me notice that. I tought I was dreaming... and looked around... 'my' room ... was pink.

outlaw
July 5th, 2005, 03:53 PM
Real Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v718/12max1/11111111.bmp
Personality: Takashi is a kind and caring person but sometimes when he gets caught up in his studies he can forget things such as dates. Sarah never forgets things and often studies with Takashi or by herself.
Other: Takashi can be caught often looking at other girls when he isn't with his girlfriend.

Name of Person you become: Sarah Robertson
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v718/12max1/2222.bmp
Other: n/a
RP Sample: Takashi woke up and rubbed his eyes, he got out of bed and looked around his room...

pink? But my room is a dark forest green! he thought,he then looked around the room, a mirror was beside the door, he walked over to it and looked at himself.

"I'm a she!!!" he yelled, he looked down at his chest then at his face in the mirror then back down at his chest. "Atleast I get one good thing out of this" He muttered to himself, a knock on the bedroom door made him come to his senses.

"Sarah come on your going to be late for class, I'm just leaving now" A female voice said from behind the door

Sarah? Wait a minute I must be in Sarah's body so that must mean the girl who was just talking must be Angela, man that girl is hot! Takashi thought.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 5th, 2005, 04:10 PM
OOC: Sorry I was late. Sorry. Oh, I'm going a two days ahead.

IC: Ben walked confidently across the green-ish-brown field. He hardly had a care in the world. All he could think about was getting what he wanted, and he thought that wouldn't be hard. He heard someone coming up.

Selena stormed up to Ben and blocked his forward passage. Her fists were extremely tight; they had lost all of their beauty. She took a swing at him. Her right fist barely missed his face.

"Oh, come on, Ben. You should be quicker. It's not like I attacked from behind." She continued swinging at him for a few minutes, then she stopped. They both knelt to the ground; their training had been intense.

"Jesus...you always do that when I don't expect it. What is with that?" he gasped out the words. She smiled and grabbed his shoulder.

"You...just....need to be more active." She laid down next to him. Her shirt was slightly transparent, but not too much. He eyed her legs, but she saw him doing this and got up.

"Don't forget. Just 'cause we're dating doesn't mean you can act like a perv." She moved off the field and into the school area. Ben stared after her.

"Feh..." He got up and went to see one of his friends.

~*~*~*~

"Ben, you really shouldn't do that to her. You have no idea how she'll act. I mean, she might not come back." Michael choked out the words. He was trying to get Ben to not call it off with Selena. "Jesus, Ben, you got one of the nicest, and prettiest, girls in the school. Why give it up?"

"Because she doesn't act like she's mine!" he exclaimed. Michael rolled his eyes.

"Fine. I'll tell her on the bus. But you're going to regret it."

~*~*~*~

Ben confidently walked home. He had nothing to worry about. Selena would be chasing him tomorrow more than ever. She would beg for him to date her again. He plopped down his backpack and snuck into his room. He had been out later than he should've, and he didn't want to get caught. He quickly dozed off, without a care in the world, but tomorrow was going to be so...wrong; he would wish he had never gone to sleep.

Abskull
July 5th, 2005, 07:27 PM
OOC: OH $%^@! I better post! O_O;

Haru awoke with a fright.
What a bad dream! He thought. He had dreampt that he switched bodies with his best friend Kuranai. He shook his head and looked around... this wasn't his room! Th-the walls were pink! There were fluffy kitten plushies on the bed! He screamed... but he sounded like a girl... more like Kuranai!
"What the hell is going on?!" He screamed, "Why am I a frikin' girl?!" He jumped out of bed and look around.
"This is Kuranai's room!" He quickly checked the mirror, and saw the most frightening thing... he was Kuranai.
Suddenly, Ms. Lea (Kuranai's mom) burst in the door.
"Kuranai sweety, what's wrong?!" she cried.
"Umm... nothing. I'm just fine!" Haru said quickly. Ms. Lea wiped off beads of sweat and sighed.
"Breakfast is ready, dear," she said. Haru nodded.
Haru looked at his pajamas... they were pink with flowers and butterflies on them... joy.
He walked down stairs and Ms. Lea gave him a glare.
"Get dressed!" she scolded. Haru stared wide-eyed, and walked back up stairs. He had to get dressed and Kuranai's body!
He looked in her closet and pulled out the darkest thing he could find. A sky-blue shirt and jeans. He pulled down his pants just stared... how embarrising. He pulled on the jeans and shivered. He then took off his shirt... this was the horrid part. Wait, girls wear... he gulped... bras. He took one out of the dresser and slipped it on. He pulled on the shirt, sighed, and went down stairs.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 5th, 2005, 10:00 PM
Ben woke with a start, but he just closed his eyes. He wanted to go back to bed, but he knew his mom would wake him up at any moment. He got up and streched. The only problem was when he tried to stand he hit his head. He sat back down and fainted for a couple of minutes. Then, he woke back up. He saw he had long, brown hair in his face. His hair was black.

"What the? Wha? Wha? Wha?" All Ben could do was mutter the same question to himself over and over again. He got down from the bunk-bed and noticed the room wasn't his at all. He exited the room and entered the bathroom. He stared at the mirror. His, or rather, Selena's mouth fell open.

"I'm...in Selena's body..." he murmured. He ran back into Selena's room and sat down in her space chair. His heart was pumping wildly. How had this happened? And how was he going to deal with it?

The door to the room opened and someone peeked inside. Mrs. Tuell (Selena's mom), upon seeing that her daughter wasn't in bed, glanced around the room. When she saw Selena she sighed and laughed.

"Well, Lanie, I'm surprised! You got up before me! Were you up all night on the computer?"

"Uh," Ben could hardly find the words, "mo. I mean, no." Beads of sweat dripped down his face.

"Oh, really? Well, get dressed! You have an hour to get ready and catch the bus!" Mrs. Tuell quickly left the room.

I...have...to...get dressed...in...Selena's...body? Ben practically cried out. He sighed and got up. He went over to the closet and grabbed the lightest thing Selena had. And the lightest things were a white shirt and khaki pants. Well, there were the shorts and skirts, and the dress, but he chose the pants. He noticed that, for PJs, Selena wore an overly-large shirt. He grabbed the bottem and pulled it off. He didn't dare look down. He put on the pants and shirt as fast as he could. He totally forgot about the bra laying on the futon under the bed. He ran out of the room and entered the narrow kitchen. He looked in the cupboard and grabbed a snack bar. He checked the time.

"What the? It's already 7:00? Man, Selena goes slow!" he exclaimed, spitting bits of straberry and flour. Then, after he said it, he remembered he was in Selena's body. He put on some shoes and left the house. He ran faster than he thought he could, straight for the bus stop. He saw it turn the corner to where the other kids were, just as he made it to the curb across the street. He dashed and entered the bus in seconds. The bus driver rolled his eyes and signaled he had to go in the way back. Along the way, he thought he would here "Where is the kid...Ben, right? Did he not come today?", but, instead, he heard:

"Alright, let's go. We got everyone." He took a seat and the bus began to move foward.

"Does this mean...nobody...know I ever existed?"

Shadowfaith
July 6th, 2005, 03:42 AM
Her limbs ached and her head was pounding from the blood what rushed to her beetroot red face. She slung her kit back into the corner of her room and managed to drag herself to the side of her bed. She literally was too tired to get undressed into her pyjamas and it was lucky that she had taken a shower at the gym before returning home. She groaned as she slung on her nightwear and before she knew what was happening, she had already passed out on the bed from exhaustion.

~*~*~

Miles!

'Miles?'

Miles get up now!

'Huh, why the hell is shethats not even my mother!'

If you dont get up now young man, I will come up there and get you out of bed myself

'Oh, Christ!'

Kali rolled out of bed and landed on the floor roughly. Her wide eyes glanced around at her surroundings and took in thefamiliar, yet unfamiliar scenery of Miles bedroom. A surfboard stood in the corner of the bedroom accompanied by swimming medals the champion had one through his many years of swimming. Kali hated water ever since she was young; she had been playing with her father in the sea when a rough wave had dragged her under. She had not been a good swimmer at the time and she swore that she would not set foot in anything deeper than a bath tub ever again.

Miles room was a sky blue colour with multiple shells and surfing accessories scattered in every direction. Of course he had a computer, you would not be at the top of your class in I.T and not have a computer, that was located towards the centre of the furthest wall on a pine desk accompanied by a desk lamp and school files scattered across the desk surface.

Her eye caught a familiar scene of her and Miles sitting atop a tree embracing one another in a friendly hug. That had been the day in which her, Miles and the two families had gone camping with one another, it had been the best day of her life, they had shared multiple laughs and had performed many crazy stunts that weekend.

Kali felt a smile tug at the edge of her mouth, for a moment, she had forgotten completely of her latest situationthat was in till a familiar 13 year old girl enter through the door Mom said I had to come and wake you, Miles She answered sweetly.

Kurosaki
July 6th, 2005, 05:26 AM
OOC: I edited my profile, just the appearance of my character, and the other section, so you all know, and Takashi, you can start whenever.

IC: I must be having a weird dream... I thought to myself as I lay on the floor, time practically standing still, That's right, a dream! There's no way my voice just sounded like I think it did!

I finally sat up, and got a face ful of brown hair at the same time. "But my hair is..." I was going to say red and short, but I decide saying that wouldn't help anything. I then stood up, and almost fell over. My body felt way off from the usual.

I glanced down and saw that I had... breasts! They weren't large, but they were still there. That alone almost had me pass out. Then I saw what I was wearing, a pair of light blue pajamas! The thing is, I had read in the newpaper that these pajamas had gone missing a week ago... I was also a LOT shorter then before.

After searching frantically, I finally found a slightly cracked mirror, and peered in. That definately wasn't my face either, yet I felt as if I'd seen it somewhere before, but I couldn't put a finger on it! My skin was covered in dirt, yet it was so smooth at the same time.

I walked to the door of the tiny hut, shaking, and glanced outside. I was on the forest on the edge of town! Then I noticed something else... Three police men coming through the forest trails! Crap!

Shiney
July 6th, 2005, 06:53 AM
Later on, I had woken up, and managed after some study of myself, to finally be able to dress with only slightly shaky hands. Meanwhile, my mind raced through the possibilities, my pulse quickening as it did so. There was no way this was possible, there just wasn't. And I didn't like what that left, but I accepted it. I had lost my mind. Somehow, I had gone to bed last night a normal person, and woke a raving lunatic. Still, at tha thought, emotion stopped, and I continued to prepare myself for a normal day without thinking about it.Shock was apparently shielding me from my emotions...

outlaw
July 6th, 2005, 01:47 PM
"Man look at her!" Takashi muttered to his friend Mitch

"she does have a good body but you shouldn't be looking at other girls, I mean you do have a girlfriend" Mitch replied

"so? Just one little date wouldn't hurt", Mitch sighed then turned around and shut his locker.

"Do whatever you want"

"great! I'll go ask her right now!" Takashi ran over to the girl they were just talking about, he said a few things then she smiled and nodded. Takashi ran back over to Mitch

"she said yes!" he told Mitch who just stared at him.

Kurosaki
July 6th, 2005, 04:46 PM
"Crap! I have to get out of here!" I yelled to myself, shuddering at my voice. This was probably just some bad dream, and I'd wake up soon. I'd get locked up for sure though if I was caught. I didn't have any clue how many things "I" had stolen.

I dashed out the back window, which was just barely large enough for me to crawl out of, and landed on the ground with a loud thud, a shock being broadcasted throughout my body. I then ran towards the edge of the forest, panting harshly.

Almost there, almost there! I yelled at myself in my head as neared the edge of the forest. At the very last moment, something dawned on me... The forest was positioned on a steep hill alongside the town, and it backed onto houses! It was too late however, and I went off the edge, rolling and bouncing every which way down the hill, until I landed on the roof of a building which seemed to be positioned so that you could get up onto the hill from the roof. I tried to stop myself there, but instead rolled off the roof, into a garbage can with a loud crash, and hit the ground hard.

I was now all scratched up, bruised, bleeding, and still not myself, and what made it worse, was that I couldn't bring my body to move! All I could do was lie still on the cold pavement beside the house, a smell trashcan laying beside me, still in stolen pajamas.

Shiney
July 6th, 2005, 04:56 PM
I heard a loud crash, and moved outside, still in shock. I saw the girl outside, and tilted my head to one side for a moment, before saying "You all right, kid?" Not even noticing the tone of my voice, the shock seemingly between me and any feeling. I held out my hand, and tried to heft her gently to her feet. "You look like you got the worse part of a deal with a wolverine. Let's get you inside and fixed up, eh?" I asked, moving her towards the door.

Kurosaki
July 6th, 2005, 05:19 PM
I didn't reply to the girl's hospitality, but instead had a coughing fit, and used the energy I had left to get me closer to the door. The coughing however, wasn't the reason I couldn't reply. When I tried to speak, I felt a sharp pain in the back of my throat, killing my voice for that moment.

Blood was slowly drawing from my numerous wounds now, and I had most likely twisted my left arm, since I couldn't move it very well. But this was all a dream right? It'd be better when I wake up.

Shiney
July 6th, 2005, 05:33 PM
OOC: This doesn't count as powerplaying, I have permission! =3

Soon, I had her inside, and more or less bandaged, with a bowl of chicken broth, and a glass of milk, because she couldn't be that old. I had managed to bathe her, and get those PJ's in the wash, unfortunately, nothing I had seemed to fit, of course, I wouldn't know, never having searched Rachel's house. Of course, since she had to cover up with something, I had given her a large blanket from my bed to wrap herself up in. "So, kid," I said, settling down on the chair across from her, since I had seated her at the table. "You haven't spoken a word yet, mind telling me just who you are?" The shock hadn't faded yet, but it was starting to weaken, and it was very obvious something was bothering me.

Kurosaki
July 6th, 2005, 05:45 PM
I had managed to keep my eyes shut throughout the entire bath, as I didn't want to see my body undressed, and I concealed myself within the blanket, not daring to look. "This is just a dream right..." I finally said, after thinking that it seemed too real. "None of this really happened... I didn't get turned into a girl... right? I'm just dreaming! Right!?" I finally took a drink of the broth, and gulped down all the milk like a kid, before looking the girl in the eye.

Shiney
July 6th, 2005, 05:54 PM
I nearly fell out of my chair. Scratch that, I did fall out of my chairm but scrambled up quickly. "Girl? You changed, into a girl, you said?" I asked, my voice trembling around breaths. This couldn't be, I could pretend I had just gone insane alone, but if it had happened to someone else... "Tell me everything, now." I said, sitting in the chair, using a voice that would have been firm had it not been shaking so much...

Kurosaki
July 6th, 2005, 06:02 PM
"So it happened to you too huh?" I asked, giving the girl a stern stare. "Then I guess I'm not dreaming huh... Anyways, I don't know how, or why, but I just woke up this way this morning, it's not like I wanted it. I can't even bring myself to look at my body... There's gotta be a way to reverse this..."

Shiney
July 6th, 2005, 06:05 PM
"I almost wish I had gone insane." I said, letting my head fall to the table with a loud crack. I sighed, and said "Well, let's certainly hope so, I don't want to spend the rest of my life in my girlfriend's body." I said, in an exasperated tone, as the shock began to subside, now that I could deal with the situation.

Kurosaki
July 6th, 2005, 06:09 PM
"At least you know WHO you are." I replied, my tone of voice now less tense. "As far as I know, I'm wanted for thievery, and I live alone in a rotting hut in the woods. I'm guessing I'm 12, maybe 13, judging from my height and voice. And... and..." I said, my voice sounding desperate, and my face turning red. "I need to use the washroom!"

Shiney
July 6th, 2005, 06:15 PM
"well, don't let me stop you." I said calmly, pointing. "Up the stairs, and on the left." I said, thinking. "You don't want to go back there I'll wager, so it looks like I'll be providing for you for the time being. If you don't mind me asking, just who are you? Before the change, I mean."

Abskull
July 6th, 2005, 08:02 PM
OOC: Sorry everyone, I've been very busy lately... so I'm gonna have to leave this RP. I don't want to kill it!^_^

Kurosaki
July 6th, 2005, 08:29 PM
"David Eddy" I replied. "I attend the local high school." Still in the blanket, and on the chair. " What about you? And you expect me to walk around the house naked? I don't want to violate this body, it isn't mine. That includes looking."

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 6th, 2005, 09:37 PM
OOC: Sorry I haven't posted in a while.

IC: The bus stopped at the transfer station and let everyone off. Ben/Selena was about to get off, but the bus driver closed the doors.

"Now, you know the rules. If you're late you get to walk to your school," he said impatiently. "Now, I'll let you off farther ahead." The bus started and lurched forward a couple of times, and finally, when the bus driver decided they were far enough away, it stopped and he open the doors. Ben stepped of the bus and began to walk toward his school, but, upon seeing he was late (Thanks to Selena's watch.), he began to run. In his hurry he took a wrong turn and got totally lost. He looked everywhere, but he didn't want to invade any of the houses. Suddenly, there was a crash and he saw a girl tumbling down. He saw another girl poke her head out of the window and pull the girl inside. For some reason, he decided to go to that house. He ran to it and knocked on the door loudly.

Mari
July 6th, 2005, 11:18 PM
//ooc: Mari always posts late. Gomen~! > <;

"Nighty-night." Erika whispered softly as she gave her stuffed toys a light squeeze. This day wasn't quite her favorite. She still felt the guilt that struck her earlier in the morning.

"Just relax, Eri-Eri. I'm sure Al wasn't sad." She assured herself, although she knew she felt really really bad for whatever it was she had done. Maybe a good night sleep would make me feel better. With that in her mind, she gently shut her eyes, unknowing what was would occur the next morning.

"Listen, Erika." His voice, it held something she couldn't define. All she knew he sounded waaay different. "I-I've to say this to you for so long."

She caught a glimpse of his face; it was tomato red! She then watched silently as he tilted his head downwards, only to watch his shoes. The only thing she thought of was, 'perhaps it was hot?' She couldn't think of anything else.

"I-I l"

"Oh, c'mon, Al. When were you ever timid around me?" She answered so simply, disregarding the fact that he was extremely flustered you could literally hear his heart pounding.

"This is different!" He yelled, lifting his head up to glare at her. "It's"

"Al, please?" She begged, putting on her pleading facethe one he could never resist.

"I l-love" He took a deep breath then forced himself to look at her in the eye. "I love you!"

Erika let out a soft, childish giggle. "Oh, Al. You're getting all shy because of that? Of course you love me, I love you too! We're bestest best friends, that's to be expected!"

"Hehe, o-obviously." He answered, barely audible. "Silly me, I should have known." He forced on a weak smile.

Perhaps it was just her, but she could have sworn he seemed hurt. Was it something she said?
-~-
"Sir Alphonse, your father had asked for you to rise."

"Mm. Five more minutes, mom." Erika groaned. At times, she wasn't the greatest morning person, especially after a rather painful dream and her incident with Alphonse yesterday. But she had thought of a waysimply apologize! She was fairly certain that Alphonse would forgive her, hopefully.

"Mom? Oh, pardon me. It is I, Sera." Sera? Sera-nee-sama? Did I fall asleep in Al's house again? She looked around the room, searching for her dear friend. But...but I'm the only one here! She was starting to panic a bit. Who wouldn't?

"Excuse me, sire?"

"Oh, sorry, Sera-nee-sama." She apologized, bowing her head. "I feel a bithazy."

"Oh, Sir, if you feel sickly, please do rest." Erika could only stareSir?

"It's no big deal, don't worry." She flashed Sera a smile then immediately excused herself to go to the bathroom. She wasn't the smartest of the bunch, but she knew something was wrong. Very wrong. To put her mind at ease, she glanced at herself in the mirror hanging by the faucet, motionless.

"Alphonse-chan?" Apart from being a tad shocked and the tiniest bit of fear, Erika was enthusiastic. After all, only people with super duper powers could have done this!

Electric Hero
July 6th, 2005, 11:41 PM
I walked over to a mirror and looked at my face. It was another ,completely, different face! I looked very well... but I was sure. My mind was still working... so I tried to remember the old owner of this body. I looked at the long blonde hair... the room... the clothes... everything. "oh... for pete's sake!! I'm Mary!!" I yelled in my new high-pitched voice.

I ran to the room's door, and crashed against it. I noticed it had a note after I stood up. It was from Mary's mom... I needed to go shopping and buy whatever needed. "so... now that I'm Mary... I should call myself... 'I'. I'm Mary... I'm the girl with fancy blonde hair! I'm the girl that hangs with her friends! Woo-ooo!!!! I expressed making a really bad dance. Some boy saw me from the street infront of my house, through my big window. The boy ran quickly back to his home.

I sighed and looked around. "well... I can't go shopping in pajamas... I need to dress..." I said as I looked at my 'new' clothes. I took off the pajamas... and laughed. I don't know if I'm living a nightmare... or living any boy's perfect dream, I tought when I saw my new body naked. I put on the normal clothes of Mary... but forgot to wear the bra.

So... anyway. I was amazed by my new body... amazed by such surprise I had when I woke up that morning. I walked to the living room and saw enough money to buy some food. I took it and walked out my new house and locked it. I started walking, and in some bus stop, two boys walked infront of me and, obviously looked at me. "whoa! look at that!" one said. I made a face like [what?]... suddenly, I hid behind some corner, and touched my new breasts and... I noticed I forgot to wear a bra.

I sighed and decided I needed to live with that. People whistled at me and some were really cute... what am I saying? 'nice' guys. After walking like a mile, I finally noticed the market infront of me. I sighed and started to buy some food for the house.

Shiney
July 7th, 2005, 06:24 AM
I nearly fell off the chair again, but got to my feet when I heard the door. "Robert Price." I said simply, moving to the door, and opening it before she could respond. I knew david pretty well, and even if he was worse off, he'd never let me live this down...

Kurosaki
July 7th, 2005, 06:45 AM
"Robert!" I replied in shock, my throat tingling for some reason. Even though Robert was older then me, he was one of my good friends. To think we'd end up in the same situation. Then the door knocked, and Robert went to answer. "Don't, I'm still not dressed!" BY that time, it was too late, and all I could do was duck into the blanket, and pulled my legs in so I wouldn't be seen, my eyes still closed so that I couldn't see my body.

Shiney
July 7th, 2005, 09:47 AM
I looked back at david, and shook my head, mystified. She seemed to be having a harder time accepting this than I was. I opened the door, and found Selena standing outside. Neither I, nor Eclipse knew her personally, but we knew her name ad all, having gone to the same school. "Um, hello?" I asked, blinking in confusion. What was someone I had never met doing here?

Shadowfaith
July 7th, 2005, 10:11 AM
"Charmander"

Panicking, Kali pushed Ruth out of herMiles room and slammed the door forcefully in her face. She heard a light gasp from the other side of the door and rolled her eyes as a growl accompanied it Im telling Mom! Was the teens reply and Kali sighed as she heard heavy footsteps descend the stairs.

Turning back to the oak wardrobe in the room, she grit her teeth Oh man, Im gonna have to go through his wardrobe She slapped a hand to her forehead and clutched the handle of the wardrobe, prying it open with that seeped like all her might and scanning over the multiple clothing pieces before her Man, hes not even a woman and he has more clothes than me She muttered amusedly, pulling out a plain button up shirt and black pants.

She hastily changed and descended the stairs into the kitchen, quickly tying her black dress shoes that she knew Miles wore most of the time and sprinting out of the door, ignoring Miles mothers angry replies to the young girls story of how her older brother had slammed the door harshly in her face.

She didnt know where she was going, but she knew she had to do somethingAnything to put a stop to this cursed dream. She clenched her fists tightly and glanced around at her surroundings as if trying to find a solution by simply doing so. What the Hell is happening to me! she thought angrily, teeth clenched and eyes now downcast.

Think, Kali, think! She mentally yelled at herself All you did was fall asleep and you suddenly wake up in your best friends body, what the Hell is going on! She growled openly Argh!

She had a fleeting image of her returning to her own house and announcing such a psychotic thing to her mother and father, the outcome she imagined was none that she would like to live out at this exact moment If I go home now, mom and dad will think Miles is crazy She sighed Man what am I going to do?

(OOC- OK I have no idea how to meet up with anyone, so I am open to any meetings XP...Oh and the Charmander, Cyndaquil thing is a dare)

"Cyndaquil"

Electric Hero
July 7th, 2005, 03:07 PM
I finished shopping and I had four bags that had just food. I was bored and I actually had nothing to do. I walked down a street and looked around. "wait a sec... this is not the way to my new home... oh god... I'm lost!" I expressed as I noticed I was in a place I had never been before.

ok... I know some things about self-defense... I'm going to be alright... oh what am I saying? I'm gonna die here I thought as I saw some black dogs in a dark corner eating thrash. After some walking, I thought I saw Selena. I used to see her around the school I was when I was... myself. I decided to go and say hello... but a guy in poor clothes ran at me with a knife.

"come here you little..." said the guy comming at me. "I envy Mary" I joked as I put the bags on the ground and looked at the guy. He was just some steps away from me and I was ready to kick his sorry a%$. I grabbed his right wrist ,that was the side with the knife, and I hit his arm so he would srop his knife.

My tactic was succesful and I was happy... because I knew those karate classes worked perfectly. I kicked his face really hard and he stepped back. "grr... good-bye" he said when he ran away. "yeah! run away you!!" I yelled as I saw him running away from me. "I love this new body... it is so... flexible" I expressed as I took the bags from the ground and looked around.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 7th, 2005, 04:49 PM
OOC: I'm switching to first person.

IC: "Um...hi...uh...do you know...someone by the name of Selena? Because...um...well...I, uh...ended up...um...in...her...uh...body..." I stammered. I could hardly believe I was saying this, but, for some reason, it just felt right. "Look, I'm not insane...I think..."

Shiney
July 7th, 2005, 04:53 PM
I looked around for a moment, to make sure no one was near, before grabbing her arm, and literally pulling her inside, and shutting the door behind me. "Another one, what, is every single person in the state suddenly changed?" I asked, obviously talking to myself, before turning to her. We've been changed too," I explained, pointing to the lump under the blanket that was david. "That was David, and I'm Robert." I said, holding out my hand to shake. "I never knew selena personally, just enough to recognize her." I added offhandedly, just to make certain.

Kurosaki
July 7th, 2005, 05:16 PM
I heard everything, and stuck my head out when I heard my name. "So she's... like us?" I asked as I leaned forward slightly so I could get a better look at the girl, but as a result, I fell forwards off the chair, landing on my stomach on the ground, the blanket still covering my body. "Owowowowow!" I said to myself, before continuing on with, "I hate this, I want my body back!" It had probably already become obvious to them that I wasn't exactly agile, and this body didn't seem to be as resistant to damage as my old one.

outlaw
July 7th, 2005, 05:27 PM
I had crossed the line this time, after the date I had kissed the girl I asked out. It wasn't that bad but thats only because I didn't know what would happen over night, I drove her home then drove back to the college. I took a quick shower then went to bed

"Why me? Why do I have to be a prevert!" I muttered to myself, I soon fell asleep.

Takashi woke up and rubbed his eyes, he got out of bed and looked around his room...

pink? But my room is a dark forest green! he thought,he then looked around the room, a mirror was beside the door, he walked over to it and looked at himself.

"I'm a she!!!" he yelled, he looked down at his chest then at his face in the mirror then back down at his chest. "Atleast I get one good thing out of this" He muttered to himself, a knock on the bedroom door made him come to his senses.

"Sarah come on your going to be late for class, I'm just leaving now" A female voice said from behind the door

Sarah? Wait a minute I must be in Sarah's body so that must mean the girl who was just talking must be Angela, man that girl is hot! Takashi thought. I quickly got changed and did the one thing I could think of, climb down the tree outside the window. I opened the window and swung on the branch and then got myself in a sitting postion on the tree's branch.

After I got off the tree I ran to my dorm and got my car keys, the one thing I kept thinking about was wheres my body?!?! my body was nowhere inside the dorm. After getting out of my dorm and into the car, I turned it on a drove away from the college.

I drove and drove until I thought that I was far enough, I sighed then just sat in the car and thought hard about everything. I couldn't be in another person's body I just couldn't be!

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 7th, 2005, 05:49 PM
"I'm not a she! Well, I am, but I didn't used to be! I mean...I used to be a guy named Ben," I tried to explain. "But...then I ended up in my ex-girlfriend's body...This is perfect..."

Shiney
July 7th, 2005, 05:52 PM
"And I happened to end up in my girlfriends body." I said, moving over to the blanket, and yanking it as hard as I could. "David, it's not polite to hide from visitors." I said, not remembering the fact that the blanket was the only thing she happened to be wearing...

Kurosaki
July 7th, 2005, 05:57 PM
"Ow... Ah!" I cried as I hit the ground again as the blanket was pulled out from underneath me, and the Ah was because I was laying on the ground naked... and the tiling was cold as heck. "Give me that blanket back!" I yelled at her, my eyes closed tightly.

outlaw
July 7th, 2005, 05:58 PM
I had stopped infront of someone's house and I overheard some people talking, I was shocked to find out that the people were talking about themseelves switching bodies with someone. I jumped out of the car and ran towards the door, knocked on the door a couple times then yelled "Help! I need help! I er might sound stupid but I overheard some of you in there talking about switching bodies! I switched bodies with my girlfriend! Help! Let me in! Please!" I shouted.

Shiney
July 7th, 2005, 06:02 PM
"Oh, whoops. Sorry David." I said without a hint of emberassment, tossing the blanket back to him. And missing on purpose. It landed a few feet away from him, so that he'd have to go get it. His denial was starting to REALLY get on my nerves... I heard the noise at the door, and turned around. "ANOTHER ONE?" I almost yelled, partly with suprise, partly with exageration. I moved to the door in a single movement, and opened it. "Inside," I saidsimply, standing aside so 'she' could get in.

outlaw
July 7th, 2005, 06:07 PM
OOC: Uhhh yes just ingore me standing outside the door of your house ^^'

"Help!?!?! Is anyone there? I just heard voices!!"

Shiney
July 7th, 2005, 06:08 PM
OOC: Uhhh yes just ingore me standing outside the door of your house ^^'

"Help!?!?! Is anyone there? I just heard voices!!"

OOC: sorry about that, edited.

Kurosaki
July 7th, 2005, 06:55 PM
I quickly crawled over and grabed the blanket, wrapping it around me without looking as quickly as possible, before lying down on the floor once more. "You're mean! Don't be so cruel! You're just picking on me cause I'm younger!" What the hell was I doing saying that so immaturely? This situation was getting to me.

Shiney
July 7th, 2005, 07:01 PM
I sighed, and went back into the kitchen, and when I returned, I wwent over to the blanket, and begna talking. "Now listen, David. You're only two years younger than me, and I'm not picking on you. You're in denial, I study psychology, remember?" I asked, pulling away the blanket from around her grasp, having cut two holes around the sections she was holding with a knife from the kitchen, and holding it securely.

outlaw
July 7th, 2005, 07:17 PM
I walked inside and just fall on the ground "Ok I'm just going to say this really fast, My name is Takashi Romano and I'm in my girlfriend's body, her name is Sarah before I was in her body and I think this may have something to do with why I'm in her body I went on a date with another girl and kissed the girl then I went home and went to bed. Yes I know I'm a pervert, a player or whatever people call it!" Takashi said "Do you have any food?"

Edit: 100th post ^^ YAY!!!!!

Kurosaki
July 7th, 2005, 07:28 PM
I slammed my eyes shut again, and was now shaking. I wasn't in denial, I just didn't want to violate whoever's body this was by looking, and Robert..a didn't seem to get that. Now I was laying on the ground nude in front of 3 people, beat red.

Shiney
July 7th, 2005, 07:30 PM
I sighed, exasperatedly. "Understood," I said to the newest arrival, before reaching forward, slipping my hand under her and pressing on david's chest. It was innapropriate, but I had to get his attention. "We can talk after we take care of david's little problem..."

Electric Hero
July 7th, 2005, 07:57 PM
I saw Selena entered the house. I started wondering why? Later, another girl knocked at the door and yelled something. She yelled so hard, my ears were going to explode. She yelled about switching bodies... what can I say? I needed help too, and I decided to go in and be with the others. I was in a very bad situation... I was in a position to do anything to get my body back. I put the bags on the ground again and walked near the door. I looked at it and sighed. I was very shy, I took a deep breath and knocked the door.

Kurosaki
July 7th, 2005, 08:11 PM
All was calm and peaceful in the world of darkness projected by my shut eyes, until I felt something touch my chest, which sent me upright onto my knees, a slap flying at the source. My face was now even redder then before, and I was panting as well. It couldn't be helped, nd I glanced down at my chest, and shuddered, jolting my head back up. "GET ME SOME CL-" I was gonna finish off and yell clothes, but that sharp pain in my throat returned, and my voice died to an almost unhearable whisper. The expression on my face showed I was in pain, and I placed my hands on my neck to attempt to ease the pain. My breaths had started to become shorter, and my heartbeat faster.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 7th, 2005, 11:06 PM
"Jesus..." I looked over at Takashi and decided to talk to him.

"So...you think the reason you're in your girlfriend's body is because you were cheating on her. Interesting..." I thought about what could have made me end up in Selena's body. My thoughts strayed when I saw David naked. I remembered what I did before Selena and I started dating. It was in fifth grade.

~*~*~

I saw Selena talking with her friends. Amber and Brittany were all listening closely. My friends and I were playing truth or dare, and I had just picked dare, but my sight had strayed to Selena.

"Oh...Ben...I triple-dog-doughnut(I have no idea how to spell it.)-dare you to go and squeeze Selena's butt," my friend wishpered. At that time I had very high standards in the game, truth or dare, and I wasn't about to not do a dare. I walked near her casually, looking away. Then, when I got close enough, I did the dare. I hadn't expected her to extremely care, but I was wrong. She turned around and socked me nice and hard. If it was an anime I would have gone flying up in the air.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME, YOU PERVERT!!!" Selena had screamed. I didn't have the best reputation with the girls after that...

~*~*~

"Well, if you switch bodies when you hurt someon than Selena should be in my-" I shuddered at the thought. I decided it was better I ended up in her body.

Shiney
July 8th, 2005, 09:10 AM
Despite the blow to my face, a worried look came over me, and I exited, coming back with said pajamas, looking at the tags, now that they were done drying. "I hope you, er, guys don't mind," I said, wondering if the term was appropriate. "But I need to get david some clothes, and an immidiate trip to the doctor." I said, having heard the change, and knowing something was wrong...

outlaw
July 8th, 2005, 10:01 AM
"Yes I think that the reason we switched bodies with some person is either that we were going out with them and we either cheated on them or they were really close friends and that somehow we let them down. I'm no expert but I think when we were sleeping somehow our minds were connected to the other person/the person we switched bodies with. So our minds somehow switched the memories and stuff from our body to the other person's body making it so that we switched bodies and I don't know what I just said!" Takashi got up and went over to the door when he heard a knock, he opened the door. "Hello?" He said to the person standing outside the door.

Electric Hero
July 8th, 2005, 02:54 PM
After many minutes standing outside the door, the same person that yelled opened the door. "um... sorry, but I heard... you yelling about switching bodies. The same thing happened to me... and I wondered if I can walk in?" I said to the girl that opened the door. I almost whispered so no one else would hear me. I actually didn't want to yell like her.

outlaw
July 8th, 2005, 03:28 PM
"Not really my house but I guess you can come in...." Takashi walked over to Robert "If he needs to get to a doctor I'll drive"

Kurosaki
July 9th, 2005, 05:55 AM
After a bit, I had returned to normal, and was abke to speak again. "I don't need to go to the doctor." I replied as I put the PJs on with godspeed. "I probably just got hurt when I fell down the hill or something, I'll get better soon. What we need to worry about is that fact that we all have school in 20 minutes."

outlaw
July 9th, 2005, 09:26 AM
"I think we should maybe stay here and try to figure out of to get back to our bodies, but we do need to go to school..." Takashi said shivering at his voice "I wasn't used to the voice but I was in a hurry so I didn't even care about it"

Electric Hero
July 9th, 2005, 09:59 AM
"we can say that we were sick..." I suggested to the group. I got interested in the topic about getting back our old bodies. I wondered... if we were in our friends' bodies... who were in our bodies? "Hey guys... where are our old bodies?" I asked them. I wondered if our bodies were 'occupied' by someone else, or they just disappeared.

Kurosaki
July 10th, 2005, 06:37 AM
"Well, I'm going to school." I replied, even though I was most likely in middle school still, instead of highschool like I was yesterday. "We can figure out a solution to this later, bt maybe getting out and around can help us discover some clues."

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 10th, 2005, 01:17 PM
I nodded. I had an idea. Maybe...if I hung out with Selena's friends...I would figure out how to get back to my old body. I ran out the door and started for the school. Suddenly, a car stopped beside me.

"Hey, Selena, what 'cha doing, running to school?" LaRay said as she rolled down the window on her car. "Do you want a ride?"

"Uh...LaRay?" I said. I thought about it. "Uh...oh! No! I mean...I...uh...forgot something!" I sped back to the house. I just wasn't going to be able to hang out with Selena's friends!

outlaw
July 11th, 2005, 09:00 AM
"I thought you were going to school" I said to Ben as he ran back into the house.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 11th, 2005, 11:35 AM
"IamnotgoingtohangoutwithSelena'sfriends!" The words came out faster than I thought they would, so they made no sense. "I mean, I am not going to be able to go to school and hang out with Selena's friends like this! It would just be so...weird! And..." I thought about what Selena was like. And, for the first time probably, I noticed I had no idea who she really was. I started thinking about how I dumped her because of how I would have acted. And...I finally thought that...maybe she was a lot nicer I thought she was...and...a lot more fragile...and...peacful and... I shook my head. I had to stop thinking that way. "...I have no idea who she really is," I said, finishing my sentence.

outlaw
July 11th, 2005, 02:45 PM
"Yes come to think of it I think none of us know how to act like someone else"

Kurosaki
July 11th, 2005, 02:50 PM
"Do we have any other choice?" I asked the group as I looked around them. "We need to make it seem like nothings changed, so we have to figure out how to act like these people, like it or not. Also, learning some history of "ourselves" wouldn't hurt either. But I need to find some proper clothes first..."

Electric Hero
July 11th, 2005, 03:03 PM
"yeah... I guess you're right" I replied to apparently was David. "so... do you have an ida to learn more about... 'ourselves'? I mean... I knew Mary, but... not enough to be her" I added. I started to wonder... how was I supposed to know more about Mary? A diary... if Mary had a diary, I was able to know more about her.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 11th, 2005, 03:32 PM
"Well...I..don't really have any idea how Selena acts...around her friends I mean," I said. I thought about everything I knew about Selena. I remembered she was very secretive. But...she was also very cruel and rude to guys and...she was sort of nice to her friends...but... "D***!!! I don't even know who her friends are!" I fell to the ground. I had no idea how I was going to do this. I had no idea who Selena was to other people. All that time...I had been with her...I still had no idea how she acted. I always thought about me...and now...I had to think about another person. "This...is...so...stupid..." I murmured.

outlaw
July 13th, 2005, 09:26 AM
"Well I guess we have to go to school, i'll drop you guys off" Takashi said

outlaw
July 14th, 2005, 06:25 PM
OOC: Sorry for double posting but I'll be gone until sunday