PDA

View Full Version : Clashing with CLAMP

Midori Chi
July 3rd, 2005, 11:14 AM
Okay...CLAMP is made up of 4 people...They have created MANY comics together,such as...

Man of many faces
RG Veda
Tokyo Babylon
Shirahime Syo
Clamp School Detectives
Clamp School Defenders
X
Miyuki-chan in Wonderland
Magic Night Rayearth
The one I love
The legend of Chun Huang
Wish
Cardcaptor Sakura(Master of the Clow)
Clover
Angelic Layer
Suki
Chobits
Legal Drug
Tsubasa
XXXHolic
Sweet Valerian

Plot:

If you know about Tsubasa..It'll help...
One day,all the characters from Clamp's books got sucked into a different dimension, the kingdom of Clow. In Tsubasa no. 1,evil people attack the kingdom. So..everyone has to defend the kingdom of Clow.

Umm...You play as a character from any of CLAMP's mangas. Just say who you're gonna be...You can put thier info if YOU WANT TO but...well..yeah. (Just put thier name and what manga they're from)
So,happy rp-ing!

Sumomo & Kotoko
July 3rd, 2005, 11:19 AM
o0o0o0o, I wanna join! Humm *thinks of what person I want to be.....*
I'll be.........Yuuko, form Tusbasa and from XXX Holic! YAY!

*sits and waits for the RP to start...*

Gohan
July 3rd, 2005, 04:48 PM
Cool! I've only realy read Tsubasa and only the fifth volume but I'll give it a shot.
Syaoran-kun from Reservoir Chronicles Tsubasa. If it's alright.

Chikara
July 3rd, 2005, 05:15 PM
this sounds real cool! Ill be Sakura from cardcaptors!(I think shes so cuite when shes young!)

Midori Chi
July 3rd, 2005, 05:29 PM
Yay! Thanx for joining! So...there are 3...I say we wait just a little longer till we start... ^_^

Sumomo & Kotoko
July 3rd, 2005, 05:33 PM
Yay! Thanx for joining! So...there are 3...I say we wait just a little longer till we start... ^_^
You diden't say who you are going to be. :D

Midori Chi
July 3rd, 2005, 05:41 PM
Ugh..Heh...I was thinking..and really don't know...It's hard to choose! I'm thinking of Chi...but I dunno..

White_Winter_Wolf
July 3rd, 2005, 05:49 PM
Can I be Yumi from Rayearth? She's kewl and she has blue hair!

Midori Chi
July 3rd, 2005, 05:52 PM
Thanks for joining,WWW! (Can I call you that?) That makes four peps who have joined! We can go ahead and start rp-ing! ^_^

Sumomo & Kotoko
July 5th, 2005, 10:27 AM
Thanks for joining,WWW! (Can I call you that?) That makes four peps who have joined! I say about...atleast one more person till we can start rp-ing! ^_^
Make up your mind about your character, lol. :D

Midori Chi
July 5th, 2005, 10:28 AM
I'm going to be Chi. Okay? ;) Now then...

Sumomo & Kotoko
July 5th, 2005, 01:13 PM
I'm going to be Chi. Okay? ;) Now then...
Okay now start us off miss Chi. :D

Midori Chi
July 5th, 2005, 01:26 PM
~Kingdom of Clow~

There was a storm. Toya got up from bed and stared at the sky from the balconey. Yuki tapped his shoulder. "King Toya--"
"Yes, yes, I know..."
The room turned very cold. Something bad was going to happen to them. They could both feel it. Then they heard a "shing!" noise. The noise of a sword being drawn.

Gohan
July 5th, 2005, 06:05 PM
Syaoran-kun woke up to the noises of a major storm. Throwing off his bed covers he walked over to the window near his bed. He stared unhappily out of it, trying to judge how far it was towards the castle.
" I hope Miss Sakura is alright. And Kuro-- " Syaoran broke off as his mage friend entered his head.
" Kuro-woof! " It said. Syaoran smiled as he fumbled for the doorknob.

Midori Chi
July 6th, 2005, 09:20 AM
The storm was horrible. Chi layed in bed, tossing and turning, trying to get some sleep. She closed her eyes tightly and threw herself under the covers. There was a big boom of thunder. Chi couldn't take it anymore. She sat up, breathing hard. "Chi?" Then she heard Freya. "Sister, it's horrible out there..." Chi hesitated, then started walking for the door.

Sumomo & Kotoko
July 7th, 2005, 05:37 PM
~Kingdom of Hyrule~

What does Hyrule have to do with CLAMP?

I'll post my RP'ing later, my finger got burnt so I can't type that good.

White_Winter_Wolf
July 7th, 2005, 06:55 PM
I sat out in the rain smiling. Ever since I left Ceripho, I had hah a longing for water. I sighed, the storm was getting bad. Even I, the magic knight of water, didn't want to be out in a thunder storm. Before I could leave I saw a flash of light. 'Now what does Hiruki want?' I thought, thinking I was going to Ceripho. Arriving at my destination I looked around. "Clef?! Presea?! Hiruki?! Where is everyone?" Suddenly I had a weird feeling I wasn't in Ceripho.

Midori Chi
July 9th, 2005, 09:33 AM
What does Hyrule have to do with CLAMP?

I'll post my RP'ing later, my finger got burnt so I can't type that good.

ooc: I was in a hurry when I wrote that...It's supposed to be Kingdom of Clow, so I edited it..

ic: Chi took little steps at a time in the hallway of the apartment building. Then, she took a bigger step. A fierce wind was going on outside. And...WHOOSH!! "Chhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!" Chi screamed. She was getting sucked. Then, she woke up, and found herself in a different world. She looked at her side, seeing a sign, saying "Kingdom of Clow"

White_Winter_Wolf
July 9th, 2005, 06:57 PM
"Hello? Come on! Somebody tell m where I am! Mokana! You little marshmellow, did you send me to another creepy planet that is ruled by a pillar who has to sacfirice her self?" I yelled into the darkness. No one responded. "Grrr! Where the h...." I was cut of as someone yelled something like Chi, or he, or something. "Hello? Whos there! That better not be you Ascot. Please, answer me!"

Midori Chi
July 10th, 2005, 07:33 AM
Chi heard someone yelling somewhat in the distance. "Chi is Chi..I don't know ascot..Chi?" She started walking where she heard the voice.

White_Winter_Wolf
July 10th, 2005, 10:09 AM
"Huh? Well who ever you are, do you have any clue where we are?" I yelled back into the darkness. 'Hpmmm... I wonder if I can contect Seleece here?' "I will fight for my own reasons, my own heart! SELEECE!" nothing happened. "Darn it! I can't use my spirit!"

Midori Chi
July 10th, 2005, 05:06 PM
"Chi found a sign. Sign said Kingdom of Clow.." she said. She saw that the stranger looked troubled. She then walked closer to her, hugging her. "Please don't be troubled..Makes Chi sad.."