PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations, Elite Trainer Raven~!

Hiroshi Sotomura
July 3rd, 2005, 04:36 PM
We've a new (and tough) member on the PokCommunity Staff Team. Please welcome Elite Trainer Raven, who now takes duty at Pokmon TV Show and Movies! Don't be scared, he'll only bite if you argue with him. >3

Alex_
July 3rd, 2005, 04:43 PM
z0rg! Congratulations! I hope you do us well. =D

Dignity
July 3rd, 2005, 04:43 PM
^^ Congrats on becoming a mod, Elite Trainer Raven! ^^ Be sure to do a good job modding~! ~Dignity

Nine
July 3rd, 2005, 04:57 PM
I wondered how long before he got modded. :P

Congrats.

Snivi
July 3rd, 2005, 04:59 PM
Congrats! You deserve it, that is for sure =3

Pincushion
July 3rd, 2005, 05:36 PM
Aww, Congratulations, I hope you have lots of fun Modding and such <3

Kylie-chan
July 3rd, 2005, 09:50 PM
Elite Trainer Raven~! Ah, I remember you. Especially from the Pokemon-should-have-goths thread [was that you? O.o]! I thought at the time you acted very mature. X3 Seems the higher staff agree w/ me... welcome to the team!

Miyu-chan
July 3rd, 2005, 09:51 PM
Again, Congrats. =3 Welcome to the team, and all that fun stuff. x3

*pretty pony confetti*

Lust
July 3rd, 2005, 10:15 PM
OMFG! About time! You pwn everyone at anything Pokmon related. Anyways, I know you'll do a good job, Chris.

Spectrum
July 3rd, 2005, 11:24 PM
I have but one thing to say: Took you guys long enough.

Oh, and congrats Ed-kun. *glomps*

Yamato-san
July 3rd, 2005, 11:51 PM
Edward Elric gets to be a mod at another forum? Alright! Although, I only seem to use this forum to expand on my fanfiction's audience, but still, nice to know this place has some heavy-duty enforcement on its side now.

Hiroshi Sotomura
July 3rd, 2005, 11:59 PM
Depends how "long enough" is. With the absense of Chrystie, we had to consider it. XD

Spectrum
July 4th, 2005, 12:22 AM
I meant exactly that - PTS&M had been needy of a new moderator for months now.

Elite Trainer Raven
July 4th, 2005, 12:46 AM
...And once again, I'm modded without any kind of notification. XD That one slipped right past me without notice. Thank you.

Eon-Rider
July 4th, 2005, 01:12 AM
Cool! A new mod! Congratulations!

Mr Cat Dog
July 4th, 2005, 07:27 AM
...And once again, I'm modded without any kind of notification. XD That one slipped right past me without notice. Thank you.I believe either Mihara or Dakota was supposed to PM you, but what the hey, you're modded now. Hopefully you'll be able to keep this place as clean as you keep SPP. Congrats and all that jazz.

Stevo-kun
July 4th, 2005, 11:05 AM
Congrats on being modded ETR, I know you will do great ^^

Stevo-Kun

Natsuki
July 4th, 2005, 12:50 PM
Congratulations Elite Trainer Raven~! ^__________^ Welcome to the team. =D I'm sure you'll enjoy modding, 'tis quite a lot of fun. X3 Well, congrats and party on!! XD

~Kelsey

Virtual Headache
July 4th, 2005, 12:53 PM
Congrats on the promotion, Chris^^

Is PC going to take all of SPPf's mods now? (no offence meant^^)

Mr Cat Dog
July 4th, 2005, 12:57 PM
Technically, we only have 4 of SPP's mods (Lily, Nick, Strider and Chris) so :P to that comment.

Shadowfaith
July 4th, 2005, 02:01 PM
You say that as if we are cattle MCD, XD Anyways, congrats dude, I'm sure you will do a fine job ^_-

Elite Trainer Raven
July 4th, 2005, 02:14 PM
Taking? :P I'm still a very much active user at SPPf as I am here. So neither one will see more of me, despite me tending to visit just the anime section in here more often than any other part of this forum. >_>;

Hiroshi Sotomura
July 4th, 2005, 02:38 PM
Sorry Ed, should've been me that did the notification, but PC went down while I was PMing you about it and I forgot. >_>;

The Fallen
July 5th, 2005, 01:51 PM
Well it's a late on but I got you in the lounge XD. Congrats on making mod! Welcome to the team as well!

Crystal Clair
July 5th, 2005, 02:30 PM
CC: You're a mod now? *sweatdrop* eh I dont know what to say. Uh, hope you dont abuse your powers and be a fair mod. We do need new mods but O_o that was unexpected!
Clair: ahem, what she is trying to do is to congradulate you. She's just a little shocked. She used to-
CC: CLAIR!
Clair: oops. Actually maybe she still does. Well anyway, I just hope you keep your PokeCommunity username because "Elite_Trainer_Raven" is such a hot name!
CC: *glares*
Clair: dont fear Crystal, she's just a little jealous you're mod now.
CC: NO I'M NOT.
Clair: if you're not then say what you came to this thread to say
CC: Cccccongradulations, EliteTrainerRaven.....I hope I can appreciate you more......now that you'rrrre a....*faints*
Clair: Sorry, ETR, I'll take care of Crystal. And it'd be nice if you referred to me as Clair and not Ibuki.

Elite Trainer Raven
July 6th, 2005, 01:30 AM
>_>; I'm not gonna abuse power. I never do. You can see I'm far from a power hungry monster if you've seen me at SPPf.

Hiroshi Sotomura
July 6th, 2005, 05:11 AM
Bobby: Actually, I had been considering it for a looooooooong time. XD

Team Magma Girl
July 6th, 2005, 07:21 PM
Awesomeness! Congrats! ^_^
I know you'll do a good job here because you do a good job on SPPf!
*huggles*