PDA

View Full Version : Tails-chan and Pikachu

Gunn
July 4th, 2005, 06:30 PM
*pokes the picture* It's an old picture I did a while back. Well, I thought I'd put the two of them together, because, yanno, I think they're both cute in a way....or something. I used only traditional medias; It was first sketched on sketch paper, then inked, colored it with Crayola colored pencils, and used a yellow highlighter, since highlighters have a transparent effect. ^^ *ahem* I used MY style, so that's pretty much why Tails looks different. Here it is:

http://tinypic.com/6qi44w.png

Cybex Mewtwo
July 4th, 2005, 06:41 PM
O_o.....that has to be ONE OF THE BEST EVA! I WOULD LOVE TO SEE MORE! AHAHAHAHAHA!!! WOOT!

Gunn
July 4th, 2005, 06:43 PM
O_o.....that has to be ONE OF THE BEST EVA! I WOULD LOVE TO SEE MORE! AHAHAHAHAHA!!! WOOT!

Okay!! o_o You can check out my deviantART gallery for CG works too. ^^ Glad you like. *leap frog's over you*

Cybex Mewtwo
July 4th, 2005, 06:46 PM
You certainly are an energetic person! And I'll be happy to check it out. Also, I have a web page I made. It should be under my name. Check it out if you wish...just saw everything........and I instantly made it my favoruites page choice. I will be back to see it again!

mewthree w/armor
July 4th, 2005, 07:58 PM
Cool, very cool picture, highly detailed.

Gunn
July 4th, 2005, 09:43 PM
Cool, very cool picture, highly detailed.

Thank you for your comment. ^^

Strawberry Delcatty
July 4th, 2005, 10:27 PM
I like the pic. It has a unique style.
Can you draw Tails with Sonic and Chikorita? =3

Gunn
July 5th, 2005, 08:39 PM
I like the pic. It has a unique style.
Can you draw Tails with Sonic and Chikorita? =3

Uhh...not now because I'm not taking any request or art trades. But, thanks anyways for the suggestion and comment!!! ^3^!

kohei
July 5th, 2005, 10:29 PM
I love your art style, and I love how you coloured it even more!!
How did you colour it?
(Goes to check DA)

Gunn
July 6th, 2005, 04:20 PM
I love your art style, and I love how you coloured it even more!!
How did you colour it?
(Goes to check DA)

Thanks for you comment! ^^ The coloring did take a while to do. Even though the pic is pretty old, but even I still like it. Thanks again!! <3

Gohan
July 6th, 2005, 04:45 PM
Holy crap! That picture rocks! I love how tails looks. Now if only they would do that in the show. And your DevianArt rocks too!

Gunn
July 6th, 2005, 04:52 PM
Holy crap! That picture rocks! I love how tails looks. Now if only they would do that in the show. And your DevianArt rocks too!

Aww, thanks for the comment. ^^ Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. o_o Oh! And thank for checking my gallery. ^^ It means a lot.