• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonnos arrives

Sonnos

Insane and Confused
Years
Hello all, my name is sonnos. How is everyone???? :D Well i didnt come here for nothing, i love pokemon and they love me!!! anyways Jeffy boy (Jeff_PKlight) sent me here so if you hate me :( then blame him! :classic: anyways, i and a good friend (rmxpguy) are working on a pokemon game and it looks like it might be good. check it out if you want at [i was told to remove this so check my sig :cross-eye ] or dont, its your life. :rambo:

Last edited:

ArKiVe

Back In Black
Years
  • Age 34
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 30, 2006
Hey. Welcome, I only joined a couple days ago and I feel at home with this forum. Haha. Well, enjoy your stay while you are here.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
Hey Sonnos. ^^; Wow, you seem...vibrant. XD Well, welcome to The PokeCommunity. ^-^ I hope you enjoy your stay here, just read and follow the rules and enjoy yourself! =D

~Kelsey

Sonnos

Insane and Confused
Years
thanks everyone

THANKS ALL you make me so happy i could cry but i wont :P but anyone who offered should check their inbox cuz ill be a sending some pms your way ;) i also feel really at home here but you all seem so... tired :sleeping: i mean wake up!!!! you can sleep in the real world!!!! Lets screem and have a great time here!!!!!! :D

Sonnos

Insane and Confused
Years
dunno?

I really dunno :confused: i mean, Rmxpguy gets all the resources i just help him, youd have to ask him! Anyways thanks for the offer, and id love to be friends! :D

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
Hey there, Sonnos. :O Welcome to The PokeCommunity. My name is Karli, and that's basically all you need to know besides follow the rules and have fun. ;D See ya around!

Sonnos

Insane and Confused
Years
wow a mod

wow, your a mod! that makes you special right? cool! Mods always tell me to shut up and go away so your a cool mod!!! awesome!!!! :D :D

Back