PDA

View Full Version : Red or Blue, it's up to you!

Dizzy
January 31st, 2004, 11:15 PM
When it comes to colors, the most popular colors are Red and Blue, Many colors come from these two, (pink, purple, dark red and blue, etc). But what I want to know is which one do you think is the best?

I personally think Red is the Best... But then again.. Blue is also the best!!! I cant choose!!!! :) What about you??

Frostweaver
February 1st, 2004, 12:46 AM

*don't really know... but he's certain that his favorite color are all composed of blue, black and white as the main color (note: treat the term "color" by slang meaning... if you're trying to play diction war with Frosty regarding black/white/color)*

*colors like grey, different shades of blue as long as it's not sharp and outstanding, Frosty will probably like them ^_^;*

Kairi
February 1st, 2004, 09:01 AM
Between red and blue? Probably red, pink, darker shades of green, and light blue. But if youre only asking if I like red or blue, red. ^_^;

Rifted
February 1st, 2004, 09:05 AM
Blue, hands down. Although I also like oranges and yellows (fire colors), I don't really like solid red. :o

Arcanine
February 1st, 2004, 11:20 AM
I added a poll (I hope you dont mind Dizzy).
Any way I like Red better then Blue, well not just any Red, Fire Red.

22sa
February 1st, 2004, 11:21 AM
We aren't talking about the rabbit hole here eh?

Then I'll pick Blue.

silverfrost
February 1st, 2004, 12:20 PM
I like red better than blue, but both are cool colors. ^_^

Blaine
February 2nd, 2004, 10:04 AM
Blue for me, 'tis a pretty colour scheme. And greens come from it. I like greens... n.n

MoonLight
February 2nd, 2004, 10:11 AM
I perfer Blue over red, Im not a bright colored person XD bright colors hurt my eyes lol

Muffin Man
February 2nd, 2004, 10:40 AM
Red!!! Its always been one of my most favourites!

Sayuri no Hoshi
February 2nd, 2004, 11:44 AM
Okay, this'll sound a little Barney-ish but when you put red and blue together...you get purple! My favorite color of all time, lol. You probably determined that already because of the color of my text I always use to post...>_< But, if I just had to choose between red and blue, I'd say blue. It's just a softer, prettier color. ^_^ Plus, I wear it more than I do red.

Dizzy
February 2nd, 2004, 12:23 PM
Why thank you so much Arcanine for adding the Poll :)

PM2008
February 2nd, 2004, 04:40 PM
It is very hard choosing between my two favorite colors, I love blue because it is blue lol. And I love red when combined with black. But I guess I will vote for Red. :shocked:

Soph
February 2nd, 2004, 04:51 PM
blue! blue! me like blue!

Blue is my favorite colour ;) i love blue...

Cherrim
February 2nd, 2004, 05:50 PM
Er... up until a little while ago, I disliked the colour red because it was my brother favourite colour and because it was just too bright. But now I like it for... reasons. ^_^ So I'll say red.

Although in layout/colour schemes, I'd have to say blue any day. :\ It's easier on the eyes.

Timbjerr
February 2nd, 2004, 07:35 PM
Yellow!! ^_^

err..my fave color of al time is really green, but since that is closer to blue than it is to red, I voted for blue
(ironically, that had no effect in my choice of blue version of pokmon over red or Sapphire over Ruby) XD

Kenta
February 2nd, 2004, 10:13 PM
I like the color blue more in real life. That doesnt apply to Groudon/Kyorge though :cool: Groudon is my favorite of the 2

Dragon Man
February 4th, 2004, 10:30 AM
My favorite color is gray...but out of those two I prefer blue as it makes me sad and I am sad all of the time...

Kayleigh
February 4th, 2004, 01:24 PM
Okay, this'll sound a little Barney-ish but when you put red and blue together...you get purple! My favorite color of all time, lol. You probably determined that already because of the color of my text I always use to post...>_< But, if I just had to choose between red and blue, I'd say blue. It's just a softer, prettier color. ^_^ Plus, I wear it more than I do red.
Lol, we're a lot alike! Purple's my favorite color, but I like blue too so I'll pick it. From the different shades, Cerulean's the best because it's so pretty.

Kairi
February 4th, 2004, 01:31 PM
Er... up until a little while ago, I disliked the colour red because it was my brother favourite colour and because it was just too bright. But now I like it for... reasons. ^_^ So I'll say red.

Although in layout/colour schemes, I'd have to say blue any day. :\ It's easier on the eyes.*wants to know the reasons since you added a obviously you want to tell =P*

Red has always been my favorite color, maybe because cherry has always been my favorite flavor. ^_^;

DragonTrainer
February 4th, 2004, 03:02 PM
Blue is my favorite, so calm and serene