PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars: Current Times: Episode III

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 4th, 2005, 09:02 PM
Yes! It is made!

Star Wars:
Current Times:
Episode III: The Sith Strike Back

Could it be? Astrii is no longer helping Granta Omega! Of course, the reason may be that he betrayed her and threw her in the Mines. Still, Astrii had nowhere to go; she had betrayed the Jedi and Sazy and everyone else. In the Mines she finds her brother and another Kiroo, and, by some merical, the escape along with her brother, the other Kiroo, and Jukii. While the are riding, Valor contacts them, asking for their help. Astrii sternly refuses and hops onto a ship. Unknown to her, the others are riding along.

Sazy had been resurected, but she had decided to leave Valor. She finds that many Jedi wish her dead, so she finds a new body to live in. She travels to a planet in hopes of killing Tsu Koon, but she just can't do it. She meets some other Jedi, but she says that she wishes to travel with Tsu Koon to the Jedi Council. Along the way, she tries to commit suicide, but she stops when she remembers her past. Tsu Koon heals her as they travel to the Council, and it is along the way that their feelings for each other are revealed. The two travel to the Council and tell them that they will be going to Naboo for an invesigation. They arrive their and see Sazy's mother, but it isn't a happy reunion. In fact, because of village law, Sazy is burned at the stake. Now, seeking revenge and having nothing to loose, Tsu Koon sets out for a final fight with Valor. Jace shows up, and Valor uses this to his advantage. Now, with Valor standing and the two Jedi Masters down, who is going to win? And will the Sith destroy the Jedi?

Here's the form:
Name:
Home Planet:
Dark Side, Jedi, None:
Lightsaber or other weapon: (If Lightsaber: One, Two, or Doulbed Bladed and color.)
Apperence:
Personality:
History:
Special Ability:

Here's Mine:
Name: Selini
Home Planet: Dolorian
Dark Side, Jedi, None: None
Lightsaber or other weapon: A Blue and Green Mallet
Apperence:
http://dana.ucc.nau.edu/~mba5/images/green%20elf%20girl%20beautiful%20forest.jpeg
Except with a mallet on her back.
Personality: She is slightly cheerful. She enjoys being around dark people, and understands them for some reason.
History: I shall reveal it in the posts.
Special Ability: Her mallet can cause earthquakes when it hits the ground. She can also infatuate anything.

Happy Dude
July 4th, 2005, 09:59 PM
Cool,how many new people are you letting join.

Name darth Valor

Home Planet tantoonie then Korriban

"Dark Side"

Light Saber color:Red

Apperence:A tall man who always wears a black robe and covers his face with a red and white stripped mask.

Personality:Never talks to Anyone.He loves watching people die.

History:He used to be a student of Yoda at dantooine untill one day he over heard Yoda talking to someone with a mysterious voice on the picture phone he said we were going out to a test where all of us would test our skills and only 1 would survive.Then he got his first taste of the dark side he picked up yoda with choke and waited untill he passed out then he put a scar on yoda's face just under his eye.Then he stole one of the Jedi's ships and flew to Korriban and Became a Sith,Dark jedi.Years went by and he's powers grew stronger and stronger.

Special Ability:Force Choke and Time Freeze.

I can't wait too finsih our battle.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 4th, 2005, 10:07 PM
Let's see...how about four new people, just like last time? Yeah, four new people can join. Oooo...you guys are going to flip when we get started...

Etneri
July 4th, 2005, 10:29 PM
Im new, and i have read Star Wars: Current Times: Episode II, and Star Wars: Current Times. ;)

Name: Ryu
Home Planet: Tatooine
Dark Side, Jedi, None: Dark Side.
Lightsaber or other weapon: Double Bladed red.
Apperence: http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/2690/avatarswgfr0kv.jpg
Personality: Hes quite and he doesn't realy like to talk to people.
History: He was abandoned by his parents as a youngling and he relyed on only him self as a child to live. As he grew he rose toward hatred for people.
Special Ability: Force Grip.

Happy Dude
July 4th, 2005, 11:04 PM
How about we have two on dark side and two on light side.

To make the forces more even.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 5th, 2005, 12:15 AM
Yeah, that makes sence.(Jeez, I can't spell.) Okay. Two new people on the light side, two people on the dark side.

Kira
July 5th, 2005, 01:13 AM
Name: Serge
Home Planet: Naboo
Jedi: Master
Light Saber color: purple, blue and green (three sabres)
Apperence: Long, brownblond hair, blue eyes xD
Personality: Friendly, trusts the ones around him, like to work in group
History: OPTIONAL
Special Ability: Battle Meditation. You all know what that is xD Healing

Happy Dude
July 5th, 2005, 01:48 AM
Battle meditation is not "heal" i belive in KOTOR it's used to concentrate attacks to make them stronger.

Kira
July 5th, 2005, 04:14 AM
Battle meditation is not "heal" i belive in KOTOR it's used to concentrate attacks to make them stronger.

I have two powers :O Heal is one, BM is another.

Justice
July 5th, 2005, 08:32 AM
I think we need more padwans and less masters
and meditation makes you stronger physicly and mentally for the lightside and the dark rage tecnique does the same for the darkside
Name: Jace
Home Planet:yavin 4
"Dark Side" or Jedi: Jedi title but isn't resticted to lightside (read history)
Light Saber color: one silver and one gold
Apperence: Human. Dark broiled lether tunic.
Personality: to himself mostly but, follows orders well.
I'm gonna go ahead and give myself a history.: Jace was a student at the Jedi acadamy and is now a jedi master. Jace's power is a mystery to most except for two people. He was assigned to find the Valley of the Jedi to make shure the cordinants that where given to master Skywalker where correct. He is one of the only four living people who know where the Valley of the Jedi is, and only the seocond Jedi to use it's power
Special Ability: balanced of force meaning he can use the Dark side without being drawn to it (much)
Other items: datapad, a flat handeled lightsaber that he can ether use by force or hold it in his mouth

Superiority
July 5th, 2005, 09:57 AM
Name:Jion Kaio
Home Planet:yoda adopted/datooine (human)
Dark Side, Jedi, None:Jedi
Lightsaber or other weapon:Lightsaber-one-Blue
Apperence: Black boots with a dark cyan/black gi,black belt
Personality:impatient/relentless
History:Father was a sith and mother was killed when i was 3,a surviving jedi brought me to yoda
Special Ability: knowing various martial arts

Kratos
July 5th, 2005, 11:15 AM
Where did all these new people come from? Did they read part I & II?
Name: Tsu Koon
Homeworld: Dorin
Jedi: Jedi Master
Lightsaber color: Orange & Blue (dual wield)
Appearance: http://www.geocities.com/kswdb1/PloKoon_img02.jpg

Personality: Aggresive & Decisive, can make a good decision without really thinking.
History: Used to be padawan of jedi Master Plo Koon, Until Plo Koon died at the hands of the Sith's ruling control over the clones.
Special ability: Based lightsaber fighting style off of rage & aggresion. has extremly good hearing & vision. Especially on Dorin. With his years as a Jedi Master he can now stop even the strongest of the force chokes.

Kira
July 5th, 2005, 11:18 AM
I'm not new, we have two new members I think xD

Kratos
July 5th, 2005, 11:22 AM
I know you aren't but I'm say with having 2 new ones what if in the next episode we get like 8 new people, I never said you were new. Perhaps I was being a little drastic, sorry I'm in kind of a bad mood, forget I said that.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 5th, 2005, 11:35 AM
It's okay, Kratos. Any new people that want to join, read BOTH Star Wars: Current Times and Star Wars: Current Times: Episode II. If you don't it will show in your RPing.

Justice
July 5th, 2005, 11:40 AM
The two light side should be padwans or knights. we have to many masters.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 5th, 2005, 11:50 AM
Yeah, I agree Jace. Okay. No new masters, okay?

Justice
July 5th, 2005, 01:02 PM
you can call me Justice outside of the Rp :\

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 5th, 2005, 01:17 PM
Oh, sorry. I'm just so used to calling you Jace...sorry, Justice.

Happy Dude
July 5th, 2005, 04:05 PM
So how long before we can start now.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 5th, 2005, 04:14 PM
Whenever we're ready, I guess. Mwhahahah...I have an evil plan....

Happy Dude
July 5th, 2005, 05:02 PM
Mwah,So do i that will shock you.

Justice
July 5th, 2005, 05:10 PM
So do I, but I have a queston this is the last Rp right? So can I kill him? Please?

Kratos
July 5th, 2005, 05:14 PM
No it will not end until VI. Then we all can die!!!!

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
July 5th, 2005, 05:19 PM
yo, yo, yo. I ish backish...

I'm just gonna copy and paste my form from the 2nd one which was really from the 1st one, so, yeah. I will make some adjustments, though.

Form:
Name:Jukii
Home Planet:Nierport 6(what? I know nothing of planets so I decided that I'll be from there with an interesting background...)
"Dark Side" or Jedi: Dark Side
Light Saber color: Purple
Appearence: Brown robes/dresses/whatever those things they wear with a black over robe(the ones that their hoods are always on). She is also a human.
Personality: Jukii is normally the normal calm one of a group who is always the one who is trying to get revenge if she has a good reason. If the person her group wants to get revenge on seems innocent, she simply tries to find more reasons why that person is guilty, so she does not feel that way. If she finds them guilty enough, which does not take much, she will do whatever she can to get her revenge.
History: Jukii grew up on Nierport 6 as a good guy, not on the dark side. She even had friends. But what she didn't have, was a family at home to guide her to Jedism, instead of the dark side, no matter what the consequences. No one was there to teach her how to fight off attacks to pull her to the dark side. So, one night, walking to her home, she was kidnapped and taken back to someone elses house, where she was brainwashed and tought how to be one of the ones on the dark side. She was tought how to use a light saber, how to protect herself, and how to fight off the Jedi, all on one night. She was soon thereafter consumed and condemned by the dark side. Anger would come easily for her, so she would become arrogant at some times. Fear would be her enemy, she would refuse to be threatened by anyone or anybody. She would later become one of the most powerful siths of all time. But, learning her lesson from her anger and fear, she became calmer, more sarcastically involved. This meant that, she would become more like a master, and not a padawan. Jukii's padawan years never existed in her mind, well, because, she never had any. No one would be her master for more than a few weeks. She tought herself and became powerful in mind, so that she would be powerful in body and spirit. Jukii started to sense things rather quickly, faster than she had been able to do. Infact, after Jukii hopped onto Astrii's ship, Jukii sensed a great end. A great end to what, Jukii hadn't figured out. She sensed it could be a race, a planet of importance, maybe something as big as the outer rim being sucked into a black hole, or possibly the end of the galaxy itself. Whatever it was, Jukii was concerned to get Astrii to stop running away and help Jukii find out whatever it is that will come to a great end.
Special Ability: mind control, can freeze time, and of course, the force.

Whatever is in bold, that's what I added, so you'll have to read that. Actually, to add on to that:

Jukii might never get Astrii to help her, and that something could be destroyed for all eternity.

Cheerio!

Justice
July 5th, 2005, 05:23 PM
Ok, If I must... but it's not my fault if I slip I've been holding back sence Ep. I

Psychotic_Demon
July 5th, 2005, 05:47 PM
Ack!! Sorry I'm late!!

Name: Astroara Vannoi
Home Planet: Nierport 6
Dark Side, Jedi, None: Jedi (kinda)
Lightsaber or other weapon: A black one and a blue one.
Apperence: Astroara is a Kioroo. She has long, fox-like ears, and two tails. Her fur and ears and tails and are a dark silver hue. She has grey-blue eyes, and wears easy-to-move in clothes, such as dark brown pants and a dark tan tank that shows some of her midriff. Her hair is dark brown, and reaches her wiast. She always wears her black cloak. A black belt is on her waist, and clipped to that on each side of her hips are her lightsabers.
Personality: Astroara has a mixed personality. She wants to be happy again, but she can't. Every now and then someone might get a small smile, but other than thta she remains emotionless. She has a short temper and will not hesitate to attack someone if they try to harm ones she cares about in any ways.
History: Ya'll know that by now, don't you...?
Special Ability: Her abilities are normally kept a secret. They will be revealed when she thinks the time is right.

The stuff in bold is the new stuff.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 5th, 2005, 05:56 PM
Okay, people. I think we have all the people that we're in it last time that want to continue...

IC: Selini stared into the distance. Sand blew around her, but she was ovlivious. She held her mallet in her hands and hit the ground hard. There was a small tremor, but it moved on. She began to jump-run across the desert-like planet. She stopped occasionally to hit the ground, but she always moved on. Finally, after 20 minutes, she stopped. She could see somthing in the distance.

Justice
July 5th, 2005, 06:21 PM
"Valor's mine, Tsu Koon. I don't know how he's wronged you but he is mine." Jace Jumped up and slammed his sabbers down on Valors and swung the third one around at his side.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 5th, 2005, 06:26 PM
Selini saw another color of light. Three types. There were four lights in all. She knew those lights. She would know them anywhere. She ran and jumped up, hammering the ground with her mallet as she came down. The tremor wasn't a tremor, it was an earthquake. She stood, perfectly balanced as the Jedi shook over and over again. She simply waited for her mallet's work to stop.

"Now...what is with this little...light show you have going on, eh?" she snapped. Her eyes were accusing each one of them.

Happy Dude
July 5th, 2005, 10:06 PM
"Hmm,Jace and Tsu-koon your moes are very predictable"i said as i blocked his attacks.

"oh and guess what you and about 100 jedi are all that are left as we fight now thousands of sith are destroying the jedi order so even if i die the sith will still remain strong" i said as i sliced at jace and Tsu-koon at enourmas speeds.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 6th, 2005, 12:07 AM
"How...much...does...it take...to get...this throught your heads? Stop fighting!" Selini screamed as she flung the mallet at Valor like a boomerang. Her intent wasn't to strike him, and the mallet didn't, it simply wizzed by. As the mallet came back, she grabbed it. Valor stopped and looked over at her.

"Now...do you want me to actually hit you with this?"

Happy Dude
July 6th, 2005, 01:56 AM
"Huh,Sazy,Just a second" as i said that i flung both Jace and Tsu-koon miles away with my force push"

"they won't return for a while" i said staring puzzuled at Sazy "wha, what happened to your body"

Justice
July 6th, 2005, 07:15 AM
Jace fliped over and used the force pull on a rock formation fliging him like a slingshot. "Trust me I really want to kill you, but I have to wait If I kill you Astrii won't trust me or the Jedi and then I won't be able to complete my mission to bring her back to the Jedi.

Kratos
July 6th, 2005, 11:39 AM
"How dare you Jace!!!!!!" Tsu Koon said as he began to fight Jace now.
Tsu Koon swung rampently while saying,"Valor will die by nobody's hands but mine, and if you get in my I will kill you along with him!!!!!!!!!!!!" Tsu koon now was fighting 2 people, Jace and Valor. Tsu Koon didn't have trouble, his anger grew fast while thrashing at Valor and Jace.
"I knew you would get in my way the 1st day I met you Jace. Valor must die by my hands!!!!!!!" Tsu Koon then was continuously thrashing at the both of them. "Die Jace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 6th, 2005, 12:51 PM
OOC: Just a reminder, Sazy (My character in Episodes I and II) has died. I'm RPing as a new person. Her name is Selini. She is NOT a Jedi. She isn't a sith.

IC: Selini gawked at the Jedi and sith. She just couldn't believe they were planning to kill each other. And...a Jedi against a Jedi...

"My...name...isn't...Sazy. It's...wait, did you say Sazy?"

Justice
July 6th, 2005, 01:07 PM
"I don't know what your problem is but I'm not going to fight you!" Jace used a force grip on Tsu koon untill he was unconsious and then focused all his attacks on Valor "Yeah, Sazy,she's a Jedi, what about her?" Jace Droppedd under Valor's attack and drop kicked him. Jace stood up and stabed him in the chest and cut his legs off. He used the force to crush his fake arms and then walked up to Seleni.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 6th, 2005, 01:12 PM
"Well...uh...nothing. Just thought she sounded like someone I knew..." Selini held her mallet in front of her with both hands in a defensive style.

"Don't get any closer. Even though you're a Jedi I don't trust you. I can defend myself well...even against a sith..."

Psychotic_Demon
July 6th, 2005, 01:23 PM
Astroara rode on the swoop bike, hovering inches above the ground. Neoran and Zeakall were close behind her, and their hollars and whoops meant they were obviously having fun. Astroara was too, but she didn't show it. It wasn't that she wouldn't; she couldn't.

The vast deserted desert stretched out before them. The only thing that kept sand out of Astroara's eyes were black lenses, similar to sunglasses. Neoran and Zeakall had helmets. Astroara was happy. In the desert, nobody would come out here looking for her. She could do as she pleased, and not have to worry about the world. They had just arrived a month ago, and Astroara had finally gotten used to the sand.

The computer chip in the lenses formed a bright green circle around moving objects in the distance. Red numbers conculated the distance and how long it would take to reach them, and bright blue Kiorian symbols appeared, trying to figure out what they were. Astroara gasped. They were jedi.

"Hey, race ya!!!" Zeakall yelled, passing Astroara.

"Zeakall, you idiot!!! Come back!" She yelled. He couldn't hear her. "**** it.." Astroara and Neoran sped behind him, trying to catch up and lead him the other way. It was too late. Everyone had seen the three Kioroos.

Kratos
July 6th, 2005, 01:28 PM
"Human!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll rip aprat and eat you myself!!!!!!!!!!!1" tsu Koon bursted up attacking anything in his way"Pathetic Jace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will dei with Valor I care not for the jedi now. Just as long as you and the Sith are dead." Tsu Koon charged and now was fighting furiously, "You WILL DIE!!!!!!!!!!!"

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 6th, 2005, 02:08 PM
Sel flung her mallet toward Tsu Koon. He hit him right where she wanted. He bent over slightly from the impact to his stomach. She quickly walked over and grabbed her mallet. She let Tsu Koon fall to the ground.

"Okay. Anybody else want to get...hit?"

Kratos
July 6th, 2005, 02:13 PM
Tsu Koon became even more enraged, " I will have REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Tsu Koon now let loose everything he had he now was going to use his fighting style. "You will die too!!!!!!!!!! How dare all of you defile my planet, this is my battle with Valor and mine alone, Valor if I don't continue this fight you better not die on me!!!!!! Finish Jace off so we can end this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Tsu Koon now had ever onuce of energy of hatred being used inside of him.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 6th, 2005, 02:21 PM
OOC: Now...for my other power...infatuation...

IC: Selini rolled her eyes. She let go of her mallet and put her hand on Tsu Koon's face. He stopped dead in his tracks. Her hand glowed, then she let go. She bent down and picked up her mallet.

"Now...how do you feel?" she asked Tsu Koon.

OOC: Jeez...I feel like I have too much power...but...Selini is pretty blunt. She won't give up. Oh...my infatuation works on anything, even Jedi and sith.

Kratos
July 6th, 2005, 02:25 PM
tsu Koon muttered,"I feel....I....feel..........like you will die too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Tsu Koon slashed his lightsabers hoping to cut in half her mallet but it stopped dead in it's tracks.

Tsu Koon said, " You better not die Valor!!!!!! I'm meant to kill you!!!!!!!!!!!" Tsu Koon could not bring himself to move, it was as if he was paralyzed."What did you do to me?!"

Justice
July 6th, 2005, 02:27 PM
" Settle down you don't want to make her angry do yo..." His sentence was cut short when he saw a cloud of dust heading towards them. Jace Grabs his Electrobinoculars and zooms in on it."Kioroos, on swoop bikes, possibly bandits, you might want to get out of here."

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 6th, 2005, 02:30 PM
Selini stared blankly at Tsu Koon. She glanced over at the others.

"Well? Leave, if you cherish you lives!!!" she yelled at them. She looked back at Tsu Koon and sighed. She had never felt this bad in her life. She felt like she shouldn't even be here. She felt like... She stared at Tsu Koon's eyes.

"What were you to Sazy?"

Kratos
July 6th, 2005, 02:35 PM
" You worthless being how dare you metion Sazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I should kill you right now!!!!!!!!!!!! along with those Kioroos!!!!!!!!!" Tsu Koon's anger grew angain and started coming back

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 6th, 2005, 02:47 PM
"Please...just tell me. I haven't seen my sister in thirteen years!" Sel exclaimed. She suddenly noticed what she said and covered her mouth quickly...

Justice
July 6th, 2005, 02:49 PM
"Tsu koon, calm down, and thats an order. She was your sister?" Jace returned to his binoculars and kept an eye on the kioroos " Hey I think thats Astrii!"

Kratos
July 6th, 2005, 02:52 PM
"Wha......what did you say? You knew Sazy?" Tsu Koon muttered
"She is....is " Tsu Koon froze.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 6th, 2005, 02:56 PM
"I didn't just know her! She was...my sister..." Selini stared at everyone. "She gave me this mallet before she left to become a sith."

Kratos
July 6th, 2005, 02:59 PM
Tsu koon began to cry....... "I'm sorry. What was your name?" Tsu Koon couldn't bring himself to tell her that she is dead yet.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 6th, 2005, 03:02 PM
"Selini. Where is Sazy? Wait...she was going to become a sith...so...you, as a Jedi..." Selini put a fictional story together in her mind, but she kept it to herself. "What happened to my older sister?"

Kratos
July 6th, 2005, 03:04 PM
"I'm sorry Selini," Tsu Koon began to cry again, "but she....is....she is dead." Tsu Koon lowered his lightsabers waiting to be struck down.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 6th, 2005, 03:08 PM
Selini jerked back. She had expected that, but...at the same time, she hadn't. She felt all of her emotions. She wanted to cry, but she couldn't. She just stood there, emotionless.

"Did...did you kill her? Or..."

Kratos
July 6th, 2005, 03:10 PM
Tsu Koon realized something He would rather say he killed her than saying her own mother burned her to death, "Yes, yes I killed her."

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 6th, 2005, 03:17 PM
Selini tightened. It was just as she had suspected.

"Why?! Was it because she was a sith?! Is that why you killed her?! Did you kill her because she was different from you?!"

Happy Dude
July 6th, 2005, 03:18 PM
"Hmmph,You are a stupid little pixxy what are you doing here"sazy was very weak in the mind and i was one you changed her to a sith"

Kratos
July 6th, 2005, 03:19 PM
"I hate the Sith! No matter who is with the Sith I will kill them. Why? Are you going to join the Sith?" Tsu Koon sensed something bad was about to happen.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 6th, 2005, 03:24 PM
"Hmph. Why would I join the sith? They killed my father...and my brothers. Along with a whole bunch of my family and friends. And," Selini turned and faced Valor. She showed no emotion. "What do you mean...you 'changed her to the sith'?"

Happy Dude
July 6th, 2005, 03:24 PM
"Tsu-koon i sense good rage in you"

"you would make a fine sith" "i..i could train you"

Kratos
July 6th, 2005, 03:28 PM
Tsu Koon stared blankly he didn't know what to do, so he thought what would Sazy do? " Do you really hate the Sith that much Selini?" Tsu Koon was also now considering becoming a Sith.

Happy Dude
July 6th, 2005, 03:30 PM
"tsu-koon" becoming a sith would make you alot stronger and you would be able to defeat weak pathetic souls like Jace over here" as i said that i quickly force levitated a rock up and through it at his head so he disturb us.

Kratos
July 6th, 2005, 03:32 PM
"I......I don't know I used to hate sith but becoming one?" Tsu Koon didn't know what to do he was angry about everything and that was the way of the sith

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 6th, 2005, 03:33 PM
"Yes. Wait...that day...when I left...our village was burning a human. She yelled...What...what were you to Sazy?" Selini hit the ground near Valor and caused a small tremor in his area. "That's for calling me a little pixy."

Happy Dude
July 6th, 2005, 03:35 PM
"Like i'm scared of a little hammer" i said laughing.

Then i looked at her again "yes that was sazy she was burned at the steak i could sense it"

"now tsu-koon you can either join the sith or suffer a very painful death"

Kratos
July 6th, 2005, 03:36 PM
Tsu Koon muttured, " I have nothing left....I have failed my duties as a jedi and as a Kel Dor." Tsu Koon suddenly had anger growing inside of him again. He was far to angry now.

Happy Dude
July 6th, 2005, 03:38 PM
"so will you die or become a sith"I said as i stared on my guard just incase he attacked.

Kratos
July 6th, 2005, 03:39 PM
Tsu Koon then said, "I choose to join, MASTER." Tsu Koon now charged towards Jace to prove himself worthy as a sith.

Happy Dude
July 6th, 2005, 03:44 PM
"wait Tsu-koon my young apprentice"i said as i force levitated him.

"must travel back to korriban and give you the proper training and then you are truly a sith.Now grab my hand" Tsu-koon grabbed my hand and then a glowing orb of light surronded us and within a blink we were at korriban inside the Sith Academy.

"now tsu-koon are you truly ready to become a sith there is no turning back now"

Kratos
July 6th, 2005, 03:46 PM
"Very well master. I was prepared the moment I chose to be a sith. I used to think I would kill all sith but now I know I was truly ment to kill jedi!!!!!!!!" Tsu Koon then began his training at the Sith Academy

Happy Dude
July 6th, 2005, 03:51 PM
i walked up to Tsu-koon "here is your robes and your red saber crystal" i said as i handed them to him.

"now we must go and meet my master he will properly give you the title of a sith"

Kratos
July 6th, 2005, 03:53 PM
"Just wait.....who is your master Valor?" Tsu Koon was waiting to see how could Valor have a master.

Happy Dude
July 6th, 2005, 03:55 PM
"he is a sith lord like me "but he controls all of korriban like who becomes sith and who doesn't"

"he is like a god here on Korriban"

"so are you ready or not tsu-koon"

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 6th, 2005, 03:57 PM
Selini ran over to Jace and tapped his shoulder.

"Uh...we have to go and find Tsu Koon! We can't let him become a sith. And...what was Tsu Koon to my sister?"

Kratos
July 6th, 2005, 03:57 PM
Tsu Koon was prepared, "I'm ready master, I will become a sith permanently!"
OCC:4 pages already YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Dude
July 6th, 2005, 04:04 PM
OCC:COOL

"okay" we entered a big dark old door and inside was my master on his throne "master Shing I have here a jedi who has accepted to become a sith My he join us as my padawan master" i said.

Then my master said Hmm young Sith what is your name.

Kratos
July 6th, 2005, 04:07 PM
Tsu Koon knew every sith never used there real name once they became sith, he then said, " My name was Tsu Koon. But what will my sith name be?"

Happy Dude
July 6th, 2005, 04:13 PM
My master then said "hmm would you like the sith name of Darth Tsu" my master siad to him.

Kratos
July 6th, 2005, 04:15 PM
Tsu Koon was puzzuled, " I think I would want to be called Darth Koon my lord. Is that alright?"

Happy Dude
July 6th, 2005, 04:21 PM
"Yes young Darth Koon" my master said to Darth Koon.

"now i would like you and Valor to travel to the jedi temple and i want you valor to supervise Darth Koon killing any reamaining jedi.

then i said to my new apprentice "well Darth Koon let's get a ship and head to the planet"

"okay Darth koon.

Kratos
July 6th, 2005, 04:24 PM
Darth Koon, it would be a name the jedi will never forget Darth Koon thought to himself, " Yes, my master." Darth Koon was now prepared to kill all jedi at their very own temple.

Happy Dude
July 6th, 2005, 04:25 PM
OCC:i'm going offline now i've alot of Rp'ing and i'm tired i will continue after.

Kratos
July 6th, 2005, 04:27 PM
OCC; Okay, I think alot of people will need to catch up on the rping too, what happened to Kira as Serge?

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 6th, 2005, 04:48 PM
OOC: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! *continues screaming the word no for long periods of time* Tsu Koon turned to the dark side! (Sorry I'm late on saying this, but I was talking to fuzzywuzzy...)

IC: Selini and Jace got on their ships and took off. Selini laid her mallet down on her bed and went to her control panel. She turned the ship on and rose into space. She programmed the ship to drive auto-pilot to the Jedi Temple. She went and put her mallet under her bed and laid down. She thought about everything...

~*~*~*~

"It's okay, Selini; it won't hurt you," Sazy said. She held a snake in her hands gently. Little, five-year-old Selini was terrifed of it, but she still held it.

"Big sissy...why won't it hurt us?" Selini asked.

"Because...it knows we don't want to hurt it. That's how all animals are. If you want to hur them they can feel it, and they will either run or protect themselves. But..." Sazy stopped and looked at the ground, thinking.

"But? But what?" Selini waited paitently for Sazy's to answer.

"But...humans aren't always like that. Sometime they will just hurt you. Now...here." Sazy handed her sister a small model of a mallet. "If you want it to grow you have to treat it as if it were me. I'm going to go..."

"Go where?"

"I'm going to become a...sith..." Sazy then borrowed a ship from their mother and left. Selini looked down at the mallet in her hand and remembered her sister's face.

~*~*~

Even after I thought I would never remember Sazy's face...when I looked at the mallet I saw her... Selini though. She heard the ship landing. She grabbed her mallet and exited.

"Well...I have to look into what happened to her..."

Kratos
July 6th, 2005, 04:54 PM
Darth Koon now sensed that Selini was going to find out the truth about Sazy, "What about that girl, Selini, my master?"
OCC:YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1,000 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 6th, 2005, 05:07 PM
As Selini entered the Jedi Temple she began to run. She ran and ran until she reached the Jedi Council. She burst into their room. She was panting heavily.

"What...do...you know...about...a...person...named...Sazy?"

OOC: I can't believe I forgot! Sorry to ruin this for the people, but...if Luke was still alive he'd be on the dark side. (happens in 7,8, and 9)

Happy Dude
July 6th, 2005, 05:13 PM
Nah, no luke in this.

"huh selinii poses no threat to us with her Hammer" then i saw some jedi charging towards us "kill kill them all Darth Koon" i said louldly.

Kratos
July 6th, 2005, 05:28 PM
"Yes Master." Darth Koon plunged in the air the took out his two lightsabers, Tsu Koon was nomore, there was only Darth Koon.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 6th, 2005, 05:30 PM
OOC: Oooooo! You're gonna regret saying that...

IC: The Jedi Council members looked at each other than back at her.

"Well...she used to be a Jedi before she joined the sith. Then she was killed, resurected, and burned at the stake in her home village," one of them explained. Selini's eyes widened. Tsu Koon had lied. Selini and Sazy's village had been the cause of her sister's death. Her eyes began to water, but she just ran out of the room and down the stairs. She ran and ran. She ran and exited and saw Valor and Tsu Koon. Her sadness melted to anger.

"Tsu Koon...you...liar!" she screamed as she pounded the ground with her mallet. There was a moment's silence, then the ground began to crack open. It headed it Koon's direction quickly. "You liar! Why? You said...you killed her! But...you didn't! I am thankful of that, but...you LIAR!" She hit the ground again, causing a larger crack in the ground.

"And you, sith...you called me a pixy! I," she jumped as she screamed, "am. An. Elf! Not. A. PIXY!" She was about to hit him, but she just crushed his mask. When his mask was gone..she...OOC: ug...the only way to use my power effectivly...IC: kissed him...on the lips...

OOC: D***. Why did I choose Valor to use my power to infatuate on? Why? Because I didn't want to make this a mushy-gushy RP...If I chose Tsu Koon...I think Kratos wouldn't be able to do what he wanted to...

Justice
July 6th, 2005, 05:34 PM
OOC: Sorry to say Luke wouldn't be on the dark side, I've read far to much into this, 7,8,and/or 9 will never be made, he did however get a girlfreind and probably would have married her If she was'nt a y-wing (long story took me almost two weeks to read it.) plus there is the fact that I've Already brought him up in ep. II
Lucas has reveled however that there's going to be another Indiana Jones movie, and there are rumors of a prequil to the 1st movie staring Yoda.

Kratos
July 6th, 2005, 05:36 PM
"Well well well. If it isn't that worthless girl again. Pathetic! You'll see master as I prove how worthy I am as a sith by removing this girl's very soul from her body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Darth Koon said then charged towards Selini.

Justice
July 6th, 2005, 05:46 PM
Koons Blades were blocked by a gold saber. " You won't kill her, not today." Jace threw Him backwards and drew his other blade. "I'm not going to play around any more you both no that either one of you do stand a chance."

Kratos
July 6th, 2005, 05:50 PM
"HaH!!!!!! Did you hear that master the pathetic jedi thinks he has a chanse against the both of us!!!!!!! You are pathetic Jace, once I kill you the real fighting will begin with that girl......... The way I see it she is my only threat." Darth Koon said as he charged towards Jace.
"Don't be a fool Jace you may be albe to beat us serperatly but us together you will die!"

Happy Dude
July 6th, 2005, 06:07 PM
there i stood un-able to move. what i wanted to attack selini but i couldn't i could only attack jace

"**** you now my face is shown" i said as i sat down and watched my young padawan fight a jedi master "Good job darth koon Kill him now i said.

Kratos
July 6th, 2005, 06:10 PM
Darth Koon was fighting valiatly but then he suddenly noticed his master was unable to move. Darth Koon then said, "Well, what has happened here master?" As he continued to fight Jace.

Happy Dude
July 6th, 2005, 06:18 PM
"I d..don't know young padawan continue fighting you are doing well"

Then i stared at selini "w..why did you do this to me"

Justice
July 6th, 2005, 07:54 PM
"Tell me do you really think you can beat me?" Jace blocked Koons saber and cut off his hands. "plus where do you get off calling me pathetic? Your Master is mostly made of metal thanks to me. And thanks to you I missed my chance to complete my mission."
Jace raised his saber up but instead of killing Tsu Koon he just took desroyed his saber and took the crystals. "Your not even woth my time."

Kratos
July 6th, 2005, 07:57 PM
"How dare you YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Darth Koon then began to use his rage again, and then began to remove his mask.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 6th, 2005, 07:58 PM
"Because...you...changed my...sister...to...the dark side...So...I...hate your guts..." Selini sat down. She held the mallet up to Valor.

"Valor...tell me what you see? Does it seem familar?"

Kratos
July 6th, 2005, 08:04 PM
Darth Koon knew once he removed his mask it was the end all would have to die even him. So Darth Koon walked towards Selini and said, "Kill me. Please you must if my anger takes control again all will die. I have lied about your sister but tell me would you really want me to tell you that she died by her own mother's hands? You have to kill me before I let loose again. I...I can't con....control it"

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 6th, 2005, 08:23 PM
Selini turned around and saw Tsu Koon. She could feel he was truly sorry. But...she still had anger, but just not for him.

"Mama...killed...Sazy? Wh-" She cut herself off. She looked at the mallet in her hands. She held it to Tsu Koon. "Tell me...what do you see?"

Happy Dude
July 6th, 2005, 10:47 PM
"oh,Darth Koon you did well you held up against him for quite a while let me fix those hands" as i said that his severed hands re-connected to him "how does that feel now' i said.

"Now selini i s.. no i see sazy she is burning but how how did this happen" i said looking puzzuled.

OCC:this will be my last post untill late tomorow i'm sleeping over at my friends house please do not powerplay me very much and have fun.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 6th, 2005, 11:41 PM
Selini turned sharply back to Valor.

"The reason you see my sister is because this mallet is her soul. That is why it can't be broken. If you look deep enough...you can see her perfectly...without any of the scars she had...Tsu Koon..." Selini stared at Tsu Koon. "I'm so sorry...to...both you and my sister..." She hammered the ground and cracked the ground right under him. He fell, but it wasn't a fall he looked like he would regret. She turned around and looked at Valor.

"Hmph...I've spent enough time here as it is. I don't care if you die...but just leaving you so open to the enemy seems unfair. C'm on, we're going to Naboo." She grabbed and dragged Valor into her ship. She touched his forehead and he was able to move again.

"I'm warning you...I won't mind killing you. I can hear lightsabers being activated and moved around as well. If you try to kill me...you are the one whose going to get hurt." She entered the cordinates for Naboo and sat down.

Justice
July 7th, 2005, 05:40 AM
"Foolish girl he said and he teleported back to the academy. There he pulled up data on Tsu Koon. He typed a little and then, in big letters across the screen, it read deceased.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
July 7th, 2005, 07:50 AM
ooc: dang, you guys go fast.

ic: Jukii came up on the home where Astrii now lived at. She had not seen her for a few weeks and it was now time for her to talk to Astrii about her vision. Jukii's vision was that something would come to an end. Not just a thing, an important and great thing. Jukii knew that Astrii would be able to help her.

But when Jukii came up on the place, there were two Jedi standing outside Astrii's home. Jukii could sense that it was a padawan and master. Jukii froze time, walked over to them, took out her light sabers which she know had two of them. Jukii put them up to their necks and unfroze time. The Jedi quickly noticed that she was there, but could do nothing.

"Now, since you guys are new at coming to visit,", Jukii said, making up the 'new to visit' part, "I'll let you guys off easily, k?", she said. "As the others already know, Jedi are not welcome here, so...", Jukii said as she froze time, put them on the hover bikes they came on and set them off to the farthest destination. Then, Jukii unfroze time and watched them disappear into the horizon.

"Well, that was fun.", Jukii said as she waited for Astrii to come back. She could see them on their hover bikes coming back to the home. Jukii had chose to not be on either side of the force anymore. She didn't really like to be called a dark sider or a sith, Jukii was sick of those names. Instead, Jukii was on no side, but she still agreed with either side about their decisions. No, Jukii was not a great fan of the Jedi, but not a huge one of the dark side either.

The dark side had betrayed her, no one would take the time to understand her or train her, so, Jukii trained herself to become all powerful. Now she could do much more things than others that have chosen to be on either side of the force. Sure, Jukii still used the force, but she liked to be caled a free spirit of darkness, seeing as how she can do what she pleases, and she still has ties with the dark side. Jukii still agreed to take Darth Valor's place if something were to happen to him, but she sensed that he would fight to the death not to give up his place on the dark side.Every now and then she would do a favor for him, but only every now and then. Other than that, she would rarely see him.

Jukii sat on a tall rock by the home. She had her hood on so that she would not be recognized if Astrii was not too fond of Jukii anymore. Still, Jukii continued to wait for her old friend, still wondering about if Astrii still had the heart to tell Jukii what happened on their home planet that directed them to their different sides of the force.

Kratos
July 7th, 2005, 11:36 AM
OCC: DECEASED!
Darth Koon fell and knew this was the end death would be his escape from madness.
When Darth Koon fell his last words were, "You will die, not by me, but by a being that is far greater in strength, I hate you!"He said towards Jace"I hate you!" He said towards Valor, "I don't even know you and I hate your guts, I hope alll the bad things in life happen to you and nobody else but you!" He said towards Selini.

Darth Koon was gone for good.
R.I.P.
Darth Koon
A.K.A. Tsu Koon

Justice
July 7th, 2005, 02:14 PM
OOC: I didn't mean that in litteral terms, more like Aniken was dead to Vader
I just realized I'm the only jedi against five sith ioi
oh well, I shall destroy you all!

Kratos
July 7th, 2005, 02:36 PM
OCC:Since I'm dead I will still keep an eye on this thread cause I'll come back

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 7th, 2005, 04:30 PM
OOC: l.o.l, you said what you said you would say when you died! l.o.l

Justice
July 7th, 2005, 05:24 PM
OOC back on topic....
Ic Jace sat in the temple couurt yard meditating on the rock in the center. He levitated and opened his eyes and they were glowing white. a perfect circle cracked in the ground around the court yard he grunted a little and the everything inside the circle rotated a little a let a a low grow and it ratated all the way around. Jace passed out and hit the ground hard. " Dang, still not strong enough. Ahhhh!" he yelled and threw a fist at a one of the rock formations and it explodes." Great. Nice going" He raied a new one out of the ground and headed back to his room. "Mabey if I go back to the valley of the jedi... but I may be fallowed....but then again I'm the only one besides Kyle and Jan whos ever been there, so I could port there.....Why am I talking to myself?"

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 7th, 2005, 06:08 PM
The ship slowly landed on Naboo. Selini opened the door and got out. She didn't even look back to see what Valor was doing, but she didn't care. She walked into the forest and disappeared.

"You come back...my love..." someone murmured from the trees. Selini looked up and rolled her eyes.

"Come out, you...p.j.a," she said. She let her mallet rest on her shoulder while still holding it. The man jumped from the trees and frowned.

"P.j.a? That sure was rude," he said. Suddenly, he saw that she had almost struck him with her mallet.

"Don't stop me, Hiyae, or I'll kill you along with my village," she said as she walked away.

Happy Dude
July 8th, 2005, 01:42 AM
"huh,Darth Koon's life force is gone i can't sense him anywhere NOOOOOO he must be dead" i slowly ran towards Selini in the forest "selini" i said "where are we going and who is this man"

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 8th, 2005, 12:09 PM
Selini looked back at Valor.

"That man...is...my...fiance. We're going to go and kill everyone in the village to the north. You can always stay behind if you don't want to be hunted by the people on Naboo." Selini smirked. Having Valor with her was a bonus to her power, but she still didn't want to put him in a situation he didn't want to be in.

Happy Dude
July 8th, 2005, 03:38 PM
"Huh,Kill people that are innocent it's my sworn duty to do that as a sith""fine i'll kill them all" i said as i drew my bright red saber.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 8th, 2005, 04:15 PM
"Oh, don't kill all of them by yourself. I want revenge, and that means that I at least get my mother," Selini snapped. She heard a slight movement in the trees. She glanced over, but she didn't attack. It was just a little animal.

Happy Dude
July 8th, 2005, 04:23 PM
"Okay,Let's move in to the village" "would you like me to cover you Selini" i said boldly.

"now where do we start"

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 8th, 2005, 06:22 PM
Selini glanced over at Valor and smiled. She raised her mallet high in the air.

"No need to cover me...This was my village; I know all the in's and out's of it," she replied as she jumped and began smashing into the ground. Each time she hit harder. It seemed like her goal was almost to let the villagers know she was coming.

"Come on out, you worthless fools! Come on out and prepare to die!" she screamed. A man ran outside of his house and toward Selini, but, before he could say anything, he was laying on the ground, slowly and painfully bleeding to death.

"Sel...ini...don't...I have a family...don't hurt...them..." the man murmured. But Selini had no mercy in her eyes. All she had was hate. She ran past the man and toward her mother's house...

Happy Dude
July 8th, 2005, 09:26 PM
I looked at Selini and said "you are one cold blooded killer" Then i saw 3 villagers coming at me with Pitch forks before they could blink i used force speed and their heads were gone "bah to esay" i said "who's next"

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 8th, 2005, 09:36 PM
"Don't let your guard down! These people aren't above using tricks!" Selini yelled back. She hoped that her mother would still be in her house; it would be horrible if her mom started dancing in front of Valor. She spotted her mother's house. With one fell swoop the house disappeared into the ground.

Justice
July 9th, 2005, 12:30 PM
Jace walked around in the valley of the jedi. He found the temple and began to meditate in it after about three hours he felt like he could desroy the world with one finger. " Done, I feel invincible." His comlink when off " Naboo, got it."
When Jace arrived there he saw that it had been turned into a blood bath by two people. He didn't approach them untill his back up arrived, a Gen'Dai named Shang.
" Selini, What do you think your doing?! Do you think this is what Sazy would want?"
Jace yelled front a tree he was in.

ShadowEmperor93
July 9th, 2005, 12:39 PM
The END! Just Kidding. I forgot what comes next.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
July 9th, 2005, 12:59 PM
ooc: uhh, oooooooookay. Could someone inform me what ShadowEmperor93 is talking about???

Kratos
July 9th, 2005, 01:03 PM
OCC: He just came out of no where and posted here he could be talking about something completly irrelevant for all I know. just continue rping

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 9th, 2005, 02:30 PM
"Rrrhgg." Selini turned around and looked in the trees. Her whole face was bloody. There was a certain anger in her eyes that no one could tame.

"What are you doing here? I don't care what my sister would want! Tsu Koon didn't care, so why should I?"

Happy Dude
July 9th, 2005, 03:35 PM
After everyone in the village was dead i heard Selini talking to someone "who is it selini" yelled "should we attack them or not"

Justice
July 9th, 2005, 05:06 PM
"Well, you know, I just thought that sence you were doing this on her behalf, you might have considered her wishes." He said in reply "And also, Sazy was a jedi she could have stopped them but for some reason she let her self die. Jace jumped down from the tree. " As for Tsu Koon, He did care what she wanted. He was quite possibly the only one who did think of her, and he died in agony because he put her first and respected her wishes."
" Now look at this! All these people died in vain because you where selfish and wanted to take out your anger, not avenge your Sister she had no regrets." Jace walked up to Selini "Now you can attack me if you want, but I warn you don't try that paralyzing trick on me, It won't work."

Happy Dude
July 9th, 2005, 06:56 PM
I looked at jace "so it was you,Selini leave this place NOW"

"One of us will die right here today" "so are you ready or not"

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 9th, 2005, 07:43 PM
"Heh...It...isn't a paralyzing trick...I must say...Valor is powerful...he could resist it...but...just because you have visited the Valley of the Jedi does not mean that you can resist...it." Selini had something in her eyes. It wasn't hate; it wasn't anger, but it was something that wasn't there before. Her whole body began glowing. Her eyes turned black. She outstreached her hand.

"I will not let a sith battle a Jedi. Go find someone of your own calaber to fight, sith," she said. She jumped up, but, to Jace, it seemed as if she were right where she was. She swung her mallet at him, but she moved off right before it hit him. She charged into the bushes and disappeared. A black heart slowly appeared on Jace's forhead.

Happy Dude
July 9th, 2005, 11:05 PM
"Selini where are you going"i said shocked "you and me will finish this later Jace" i said as i ran towards where selini was going.

Justice
July 10th, 2005, 09:09 AM
" You don't know what the power of the valley can do." He mumbled as he healed himself
he got up but for some reason the heart remained.
"What should we do go after them?"
"We have to."
" But what about that thing on your head"
"I feel no restrictions on me." Jace said as he walked after Selini and Valor.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 10th, 2005, 12:59 PM
"Sith...You must not fight Jace. It...just don't, okay?" Selini said, looking back. She still didn't stop running. "My work with you is done. If you wish to continue traveling with me that is fine; in case you want to know, I am going to the Jedi Temple next. I...need something." Selini smirked as her ship came into view.

Happy Dude
July 10th, 2005, 02:20 PM
"well,You may need cover there" i said looking proud.

"those jedi will sense your moves straight away and kill you" "look Selini there's your ship let's get in" as we got in set a course for the jedi temple and flew off.

Justice
July 10th, 2005, 02:32 PM
"Shang, meet me at the temple!." Jace yelled before he transported to the temple. he got all the Jedi together and they we're ready. " It should be about twenty minutes or so."

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 11th, 2005, 11:25 AM
"It won't matter if I die," Selini said. "And...don't touch Jace, you got it? It...won't be worth it right now. Heh..." Selini smirked even more. She felt so...happy, in a way. She didn't understand why. "As long as they don't...cut this mallet...I will be fine."

Justice
July 11th, 2005, 02:18 PM
"Don't touch the mallet," Jace said. every Jedi in the room gave him the weirdest look. "Just don't."

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 11th, 2005, 03:40 PM
Selini's ship slowly landed on the Jedi Temple landing strip. She saw that the Jedi were outside waiting. She lowered the walkway and exited the ship before Valor.

"Hello, friends. What's with the cold faces? Have you felt death?"

Happy Dude
July 11th, 2005, 05:44 PM
"Hmph,Selini"

"let's do what must be done" "come on Jedi let's see what you have got"

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 11th, 2005, 10:44 PM
"Always so quick to fight," Selini murmured under her breath. "Come on, can't you just let me talk to them, sith? Oh...I was wondering...what's your name, sith?" Selini smiled and blushed. She could hardly believe she forgot to ask.

Happy Dude
July 11th, 2005, 11:20 PM
I looked at Selini "uh,um my name that is something i have not said for years" "if you must know my name was Sheek Selio" i hate my name and my past so i changed my name"

"Now i will stay here and with a energy sheild and let you talk to them.

Justice
July 12th, 2005, 08:50 AM
"We're listening." Jace gave a signal and they al lowered their weapons.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 12th, 2005, 10:07 AM
"Hmph, so you aren't the war hungry lunatics I thought you were. Well...you did sense it, right? I mean, how could you be Jedi and not sense...the total destruction of...three planets at one time?" Selini brought her mallet to its fighting postition. "You should know, I don't enjoy fighting, but...I'll make an exception for you!"

Justice
July 12th, 2005, 03:00 PM
"Why do you wan't to destroy me? I understand your willing to fight, I used to be just like you, your going to die everything seems hopless but you still ready to fight." Jace looked up at the ship and then back down at selini. "Still wanna fight?" Selini nodded
"Fine." Jace raised his hands together and moved them as if breaking a chain. The sheild dropped and Chang (My partner) jumped down grapped the mallet and threw it to Jace.
"If you leave now I'll give you the mallet back."

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 12th, 2005, 07:38 PM
"Uhn..." Selini thought about it. She wanted the mallet, but... "Jace...don't...please...don't...for your own sake...don't...hold...that...thing. Please...let it go. Don't kill yourself. Don't...please...Jace..." Selini looked at her body with wonder. Was this really her? Or...no, this was her. This was the horrid form the gods had given her. This was the form that...that insured her power of infatuation never worked.

Is that why? Was I given the power to make any man fall in love with me...because I am so...hideous? Because I...I look like...something from hell? Is that why? she wondered.

"Go ahead...kill me! I don't care if you do! Just...please...for your own and my sister's sake, don't cut that mallet..."

Justice
July 13th, 2005, 09:12 AM
"I'm not going to cut it, I know what this is, This is all thats left of Sazy, All you need to do is leave and you'll get it back. You have no business here."

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 13th, 2005, 01:20 PM
Selini's eyes were suddenly filled with sadness. She nodded. She turned around and headed toward the ship. Her green hair blew back. She stopped at the entrance to her ship and looked back.

Justice
July 13th, 2005, 01:24 PM
He used the force to levitate her Hammer to her and she boarded the ship and left.
" Are you going to?" he ask Valor

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 13th, 2005, 05:03 PM
Selini grabbed the mallet and flung it back at Jace. Tears streamed down her cheeks, but she made no sound. She partially entered the ship. She looked back again; her tears didn't stop.

"Keep it, you jack***. I hate you. I hate you all. I hate everything in the entire universe," she snapped as she turned around and closed the ships doors. She entered some coordinates and started the ship.

Justice
July 13th, 2005, 05:18 PM
Jace caught the mallet and straped it to his back. "Valor, you should leave I'll be happy to fight you, just not today."

Happy Dude
July 13th, 2005, 05:33 PM
"very well Jace" then i quickly wapped to onto selini's ship and there she was crying.

"sleini what is the matter" "has somebody hurt you"

OCC:what ever happened to Jukki and Astrii and everyone else.

Kratos
July 13th, 2005, 06:08 PM
OCC: I think they quite because you acted like a god rpler in Episode II.

Happy Dude
July 13th, 2005, 08:02 PM
Uh what does that mean Kratos.

Kratos
July 14th, 2005, 01:28 PM
OCC: When they were here I think they decided to leave because they thought you acted like a gd rpler...never acting like your even getting hurt...or maybe they simply forgot.

Happy Dude
July 14th, 2005, 03:21 PM
Oh,I feel sad now thqt was never my intension.

Man am i pissed now.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 14th, 2005, 03:22 PM
OOC: They just aren't on a lot...well, I hope that's why. I mean, they are great at RPing...

IC: Selini turned to face Valor. Her eyes showed pure anger. Her fists were clenched.

"I...My...My power...My power is f***ing useless! I can't...have one...even one man so much as like me...because of this...body!" she exclaimed; her hands motioning to her body.

Happy Dude
July 14th, 2005, 07:13 PM
OCC:what the **** have i done to not make them RP you have really pissed me off now.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
July 14th, 2005, 07:23 PM
OCC: I think they quite because you acted like a god rpler in Episode II.

Not true. Blame it on Saphi, I'm waiting for her to post. She just hasn't read the post I directed to her character, so therefore, she hasn't posted yet.

Psychotic_Demon
July 15th, 2005, 06:46 PM
((Ooc: Arrgh, I'm sorry, I've been busy with hurrican Dennis and stuff, and oh crap... Not, Happy Dude, it's not your fault we left. We're still here for one thing. I just got a little lost and now I'm trying to find a way to jump back in... And thanks, Shadie, for calling us good RPers. ^_^))

((Okay, I FINALLY found 'Jukii's' post, so here we go... OoO))

Astroara quickly led the others back to the small home they had made. it was half underground to keep the dirt out of the house, and half built into a large cliff. The sunglasses she wore suddenly pinpointed someone sitting on a rock beside the house. Astroara pushed them up and let them rest on her forehead.

"Who the hell....?" She wondered, the slowed down. Neoran and Zeakall looked puzzled, then also reduced their speed. Neoran was the first to figure out who it was.

"Jukii?!" He asked, startled. Neoran and Zeakall took off their helmets and jumped off the swoop bikes, blasters aimed at one of the people who helped them escape from the mines. Astroara leapt off her swoop bike, and in a flash had drawn her lightsabers, and stood ready to fight at any given moment.

"You came to tell me of your vision, yes?" She said sternly, looking through Jukii's mind. Her long lost friend obviously knew nothing of Astroara's powers.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
July 16th, 2005, 02:41 PM
ooc: What she said^ XD XD XD

ic: "You must be doing the same thing I did. Training yourself always seems better than wasting your time with a master. Or that's what I learned.", Jukii said. "And I learned the hard way.", It had been so long since she had last seen Astrii that she hardly recognized her. Her fur had changed back to her normal coat. "It's been too long, Astrii. And yes, I have come to talk about my vision. It disturbs me every day. It's constantly been awake fresh in my conscience. I dream about it, I think of it non-stop. It haunts me so.", Jukii said.

"I have come to ask for your help to figure out what this vision is trying to tell me. And if it's something bad, to help me try to stop it.", she said, looking around the front of Astroara's home. "Nice house. It suits you.", Jukii said with a chuckle.

ooc: That 'nice house' thing I have no clue where it came from. XD XD XD

Happy Dude
July 16th, 2005, 07:22 PM
I looked puzzuled as Selini spoke "wha-what do you mean your body is powerless"

"do you want me to fix it for you'

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 16th, 2005, 10:55 PM
"Hmph. You think too much of yourself. There is nothing you can do for me. My sister always had the looks. That's why we had our certain powers. She didn't have the power of infatuation, aparently the fates thought a man would fall in love with her anyway. The fates chose me to have the power of infatuation so that only a man that really was meant for me would fall in love with me. Of course, I was not born with the looks or the personality that men like, apparently." Selini tweaked a smile. Her eyes showed so much loneliness.

Happy Dude
July 17th, 2005, 12:33 AM
"ok" i thought as i changed the subject.

"When your Sister Sazy died i brought her back to life with a new body stronger than ever,I just thought you wanted a stronger body"

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 17th, 2005, 02:17 PM
Selini smiled a true smile. For once, she looked like she was actually happy. Then, the sadness krept back into her eyes.

"So...you gave her a better body? Hmmm...Wait...Do you mean to say...my sister died twice?!" she exclaimed.

Happy Dude
July 17th, 2005, 02:58 PM
i looked back at selini "yes your sister died twice" "she was hit by a missle by accident"

"then she came back as a sprite and asked me to give her a better body" "so i did"

Justice
July 17th, 2005, 07:03 PM
Jace sat in his room and locked the door. He pulled back a layer of fake skinn off his robotic arm. He tinkered in it alittle bit because It had been two years sence he had the tools to.
He rembered like it was yesterday Jukii had just stolen one of the jedi star fighters to go find Astrii and Valor was on Korriban
"Leon, I need you to take some Jedi and at least two masters and track down Darth volar, Sazy, We're going to go track down Astrii" Jace runs towrad his A-wing " R9," He said to his astromech, " Get a lock on ship number nr/j-2935 and follow it." Sazy looked around. Suddenly, she heard a missle. It came flying down towards them. She shoved both Kyle and Leon out, but she wasn't able to get out in time. BOOM! As the smoke cleared, the others could see her body. It was totally mangled. Sazy had finally died.Jace had turned around just in time to see the missle flying at in the hanger "Oh ma.."He woke up in his cock pit. " R9 must have pulled me in.. OW! my arm!."
It hurt because it was being replaced.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 18th, 2005, 11:38 AM
"Oro?! She asked you to give her a better body?! W....wow..." Selini landed the ship. She opened the door and got out. The surroudings were grassy and green, but, for some reason, there was fear in the air. Something dangerous was lurking about.

Happy Dude
July 18th, 2005, 01:48 PM
I left the ship and followed Selini "Selini what is it you see"

'is it something dangerous"

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 18th, 2005, 05:17 PM
"Um, I don't see-" Selini was pulled toward the ground by a huge snake. The snake began wrapping around her body and squeezing tighter and tighter. Valor began to make a move, but she gently touched the snake's head.

"Jeez...Hii...are you always so...defensive?" she questioned. The snake backed down and began to transform into a male human. He had black hair down to his waist and pointed ears. Hii slowly smiled.

"Of course. That's how I live. Now, do you mind telling me who this...person is?" he spoke with a hint of anger, but it wasn't exactly anger either.

"Yes...do tell. We haven't had outsiders for so long..." a female voice murmured. A white smoke began rising from the ground. It slowly took a form of a human woman. She had the same hair as Hii.

"Heh...This guy is a sith," Selini said, pointing backwards. "Sith...these are my friends...and you're on my home planet...Dolorian."

Happy Dude
July 18th, 2005, 09:00 PM
"i won't start any trouble unless you want me too" there was something about Selini something that made me stay near her.

"so uh what are we doing here anyway.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 20th, 2005, 09:53 PM
"Doing here anyway?" Selini repeated. "I just thought it would be nice. After all...they are really powerful. Shape shifters, actually. Hii...well, he can change into a basilsk. And Shama, the, uh, girl, can change into air or...any kind of gas...so..." Selini smiled slowly.

Happy Dude
July 21st, 2005, 12:25 AM
"will they be able to crush the jedi with us" i said.

then i said to the both of them "can you help me defeat the jedi"

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 21st, 2005, 05:09 PM
"Hmph. Fine. There isn't anything better to do. I guess we'll help...if you help us," Hii snapped. His tonuge came out quickly, revealing a forked tonuge, and slid back in. He looked up to the sky.

"I'll help you only if you help me... We don't just give and never recieve...unlike Selini here," Shama sat down slowly.

"...Shut up..." Selini murmured. She looked at Valor. "So...you want to help them? They'll take the Jedi out easily..."

Happy Dude
July 21st, 2005, 09:48 PM
"fine i'll help you" i said

"so what are we going to do"

Justice
July 23rd, 2005, 11:04 AM
OOC: You guys have delusions of grander.
Jace sat in the counsil room as they discused who was to be promoted to rank of master.

Happy Dude
July 23rd, 2005, 11:35 PM
OCC:what ever that means.XD and where is Undine shade i need her to post before i can.

Justice
July 24th, 2005, 09:56 AM
OOC: It means your all morons if you think you can beat the Jedi.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 25th, 2005, 11:28 AM
OOC: Blah, blah, blah! I don't care if we do beat the Jedi. Hey...we still haven't saved Novena. Sorry I didn't post before this.

IC: "We want you to go over there," Shama pointed to a large, metalic building to the east as she talked, "and destroy it. It won't let us in because of what we are."

Selini looked up. She knew something was wrong, but she didn't know what. She faintly remembered the black heart she had put on Jace's forehead, but she shoved it out of her mind. She didn't really want to think about him.

Happy Dude
July 26th, 2005, 03:20 AM
OCC:WTF your back i thought you left.

I looked and said back to them "hmm,No problom" i charged at the buling and started slicing at it with my saber "i looked back at them and said H..how can this be my saber won't do a thing"

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 26th, 2005, 08:00 PM
OOC: Eh, I was just gone for a little.

IC: "Hmph. That's a Liphim. You have to go inside and set the Doi on fire before your saber can effect it. Oh, the Doi looks like an...angel. It isn't living, but...." Selini walked over to Valor. She handed him a small, round object. "Put this in the building. I think that...I just want it burned. Good luck."

Happy Dude
July 26th, 2005, 09:08 PM
I entered the tall building and put the bomb on the angel "there that should do it" i said as i walked away from the burning building.

"so now will you help me"

Justice
July 27th, 2005, 06:59 AM
OOC: I'm still here just so ya know

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 27th, 2005, 09:19 AM
"Hmmm...fine. I guess we better get going," Shama replied. Again, she disappeared, but this time the others could faintly make out waves of light blue eminating from her body. The blue around her body showed that Shama was moving into the ship. Hii transformed into a snake again, but this time smaller. He crept quietly into the ship. Selini also started heading back, but she stopped and looked at Valor.

"Thank you...now my people are free..." she murmured before heading into the ship and setting the cordinates for the Jedi Temple.

Justice
July 27th, 2005, 10:45 AM
Jace sat up quickly in his seat and the master who was talking stopped. " Four people are heading this way. I'll take care of them."

Happy Dude
July 29th, 2005, 08:11 PM
oCC.Pc is back up yay i'll rp after.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
July 30th, 2005, 06:12 PM
OOC: Yay, Pc is back up! Let's all dance around and act crazy! Naw, I'm joking. I can hardly wait for you to post, Happy Dude.

Happy Dude
August 1st, 2005, 01:10 AM
As the ship landed near the jedi temple i said to Selini and her group "Are you ready for this do you fear nor pain or death" i said "once we walk in there is no turning back.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
August 1st, 2005, 10:34 AM
"I'm not afraid of death, but dieing scares the crap out of me," Hii said sarcasically. "Pain is something no of us fear."

"Hmph. Hii, we're about to fight the Jedi. You shouldn't spout jokes left and right. I suggest you turn into a little snake and leave all the killing to us," Shama snapped. "I'm ready." The blue around her body slowly disappeared as she turned into pure air.

"Don't be rude, Shama. Hii, you turn into whatever form helps you. I'm ready," Selini said confidently. "I do not care whether I die, and I don't care if they torture me either."

Justice
August 1st, 2005, 12:44 PM
Jace sat on a few boxes in the hanger and waited for them to exit the ship.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
August 1st, 2005, 02:21 PM
Selini took a few steps toward the exit. Then she pushed it open and exited. The first person she saw was Jace. Tears slowly began to form beneath her eyes. She closed her eyes and looked away.

"I hate you, Jace," she said.

Justice
August 1st, 2005, 02:33 PM
"Good, the feelings mutual" Jace remained on the boxes and waited for the rest to emerge.

Happy Dude
August 1st, 2005, 09:09 PM
"selini" i said "i will take out Jace you take out the others" i looked away and put up a force sheild "there Jace no one can come in or out" "one of us must die today" i said as i drew my saber.

Justice
August 2nd, 2005, 07:54 AM
"Their kinda busy in there, so I'd rather just beet you all at the sametime if thats ok wih you." Jace still sat perched on his boxes waiting for the other two.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
August 2nd, 2005, 02:57 PM
"Boo..." Shama murmured behind Jace. Her hands slowly changed from air into chorolform (sp?). Hii suddenly snapped from behind her and she moved off.

"Shama, leave Jace to Valor! We just need to see how the Jedi fight!" he snapped. He was still in his snake form, but he spoke none the less.

"Hmph." Selini looked away. "Jace...do you know what infatuation means?"

Justice
August 2nd, 2005, 03:09 PM
Jace completely ignored the boo and kept his gaze on valor "What does that have to do with anything?" Jace turned around "By the way I'm gonna fight you all." Jace jmped down and pulled out his sabers " So how we gonna do this takeing turns or all at once?"

愛Forgotten Angel愛
August 2nd, 2005, 03:56 PM
"Well...that mark on your forehead, the one I put on, is the mark of an infatuator's work!" Selini yelped. Hii and Shama both burst out laughing.

"Y-you tried to infatuate him! Oh, that' brilliant, brilliant! You did it even though you knew the way you look would counteract it! Oh, that's original!" the two laughed even harder as they spoke. Selini stiffened.

"Shut up..." she murmured.

Justice
August 2nd, 2005, 06:04 PM
Jace ignored the coment. "How about we mix it up a little? Two on one."

Happy Dude
August 2nd, 2005, 08:54 PM
"NOOO,Jace" i said angrly "Selini you take your friends too the masters and take them out"

"i must destroy jace" i said as i drew my saber.

Justice
August 3rd, 2005, 06:59 AM
"No one is leaaving this room." Jace put the other three in a force bubble ad sat them in the corner. " Now Ill kill you first"

愛Forgotten Angel愛
August 3rd, 2005, 08:24 AM
OOC: Sorry guys, I'm not going to be on for a long while. Not your guy's fault. Just me acting stupid and getting in trouble. Keep this RP alive, please!

Happy Dude
August 3rd, 2005, 01:21 PM
Not again Undine.

Please don't to this o me again it makes me feel awful and hate myself.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
August 3rd, 2005, 04:57 PM
ooc: What she said^ XD XD XD

ic: "You must be doing the same thing I did. Training yourself always seems better than wasting your time with a master. Or that's what I learned.", Jukii said. "And I learned the hard way.", It had been so long since she had last seen Astrii that she hardly recognized her. Her fur had changed back to her normal coat. "It's been too long, Astrii. And yes, I have come to talk about my vision. It disturbs me every day. It's constantly been awake fresh in my conscience. I dream about it, I think of it non-stop. It haunts me so.", Jukii said.

"I have come to ask for your help to figure out what this vision is trying to tell me. And if it's something bad, to help me try to stop it.", she said, looking around the front of Astroara's home. "Nice house. It suits you.", Jukii said with a chuckle.

ooc: That 'nice house' thing I have no clue where it came from. XD XD XD

Okay, whoever's playing Astrii, RESPOND!!!!!!!!!!!

Justice
August 4th, 2005, 07:29 PM
sorry to be negative, but yep, is toast

Happy Dude
August 6th, 2005, 03:16 PM
So uh where is undine shade i need her to post.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
August 9th, 2005, 03:07 PM
So uh where is undine shade i need her to post.

yeah, saphi can't get on right now, so mods... please don't close this!!!!!

Happy Dude
August 9th, 2005, 08:25 PM
yeah,

I hope Undine Shade comes back i need to RP