PDA

View Full Version : Weirdest Lookin' Pokemon

ArKiVe
July 4th, 2005, 11:17 PM
The weirdest ugliest stupidest poke'mon i've ever seen has to be...*drum roll* Jynx. It's just kinda...0.o...My second choice would probably be Tangela(sp) oh man, I hope that's the right name and that I didnt forget it. NOO!!!

Jolty-kun
July 4th, 2005, 11:36 PM
The weirdest ugliest stupidest poke'mon i've ever seen has to be...*drum roll* Jynx. It's just kinda...0.o...My second choice would probably be Tangela(sp) oh man, I hope that's the right name and that I didnt forget it. NOO!!!
No, Jynx isnt stupid, ugly OR weird, its just racist --;, anyways, Feebas O__o;, he freaks me out XD

Iveechan
July 5th, 2005, 02:45 AM
What's so ugly about Jynx? It's just a black *purple* thing with eyes and a lips. She can be a very strong Pokemon. How come this thread is asking for the weirdest Pokemon, then you go ahead and say OMFG, JYNX IS UGLY AND STOOPID!!!

Oh well. Weirdest Pokemon is definatel Shedinja. 1 hp, bug/ghost, more of a shell than an actual Pokemon, only appears if there's an extra slot on your team and Nincada evolves, and its wondergaurd ability. Everything about that Pokemon is weird.

ArKiVe
July 5th, 2005, 03:02 AM
Uh, why not. There's not a thread that's asked it as far as I know. I also didn't go "OMG JYNX IS UGLY AND STUPID" Well I said the last two things, but not like that. It's what I think so yeah.

Triaspia
July 5th, 2005, 03:30 AM
i would say shelgon is ugly hes an insult to his evo chain

Charizard_Fire_God
July 5th, 2005, 03:51 AM
Tch. Mr. Mime -- really wierd aspect if ya ask me... o.0

Cybex Mewtwo
July 5th, 2005, 05:34 AM
The unown. They look like they belong on the side of my fridge let alone in a battlefield...

DarkPegasus
July 5th, 2005, 05:42 AM
How can Jynx be racist? It is based on Ganguro girls... and they are not an ethnical group or a minority, nor a race.

Chibi-chan
July 5th, 2005, 05:50 AM
I love feraligator (sp?) from the front but when you're fighting with it, it's just disturbing to see it's butt o_0

AND JYNX IS NOT RACIST! OR STUPID OR UGLY. Japan is a homogenious country so it was just a coincidence.

obelisk-kun
July 5th, 2005, 06:59 AM
gulpin or swallot I mean they're blobs that are ugly as hell

Chiru
July 5th, 2005, 08:00 AM
LUDICOLO... The first time I saw that thing, I was like "o_O?????" It looks like a cactus with a duck nose and a sombrero!

Natsuki
July 5th, 2005, 08:09 AM
I think the weirdest looking Pokemon is Jynx. XD It just looks...odd. XD I also think Nosepass is kinda questionable. ^^; I dunno about you, but a Pokemon with a huge nose doesn't really appeal to me. XD

~Kelsey

Sylphiel
July 5th, 2005, 08:21 AM
Heh, I think Swalot's a bit of a cutie, myself. ^_^

Hm...the pokemon I find to look the most weird would be Deoxys - the version found in ruby and sapphire, anyways. There's just something about the fact that it has only one hand, and then tentacles in place of another hand...eep. I don't mind the other versions of it as much, however...

Other pokemon I find to be somewhat weird (though not necessarily ugly, as that's a whole other topic for me) are Baltoy, Claydol, Nosepass, and Glalie, to name a few. The first three just because of their appearance (especially Claydol, which is slightly creepy to me), and Glailie because it looks like a head with armor on it...a definite candidate for oddness to me. :P

Datriot
July 5th, 2005, 08:24 AM
I would go for NOsepass, it looks ugly and very wierd, what is it? I think Jynx is way cool.:)

pokejungle
July 5th, 2005, 02:10 PM
*cough* Mawhile *cough*

Just looks kinda wierd with a mouth on the top of its head...

Uber_Flame
July 5th, 2005, 02:56 PM
Hmm i'd say mawile,is it's beak,or whatever it is,is huge.

Raydrogiga
July 5th, 2005, 08:50 PM
I think Nosepass is based on Nemrut Statues.....
http://www.kazoom-moto-adventures.com/tky-adiyaman-nemrut.jpg
Whatever,Mawlie is weird indeed..O_o..It's not a grass type,so not a trap plant,than what?And Glalie is cool,but also weird...And I think Chimecho looks like a bloody sword more than a windchime..O_O

alakazamisbest
July 5th, 2005, 09:01 PM
Feebas looks kool is is not wierd i don't think it is ugly.
the one that creeps me out is Clampearl(sp)?and the evolutions all three of them are creepy.

Uber_Flame
July 5th, 2005, 09:08 PM
Clamperal has 3 evos i thought it only has two,and i also think that voltorb is a little weried,not offense,but when i first saw it i thought it was a electric pokeball

alakazamisbest
July 5th, 2005, 09:15 PM
[GLOW="i know clampearl only has 2 evolutions i was including clampearl with it"](This message is toooo short i guess

Gunn
July 5th, 2005, 10:05 PM
I agree, Jynx, in my opinion is a rather strange Pokmon. Same with Mawile. *eye twitch*

kohei
July 5th, 2005, 10:20 PM
I love Mawile... it's too cute :3. And I don't mind Jynx too, since it pokes fun to the ganguro girls which scared me to heck when I saw one in Japan (I was around 5).

I think Swampert is wierd and goofy lookin'.

Skarmorylugia
July 6th, 2005, 10:19 AM
What's so ugly about Jynx? It's just a black *purple* thing with eyes and a lips. She can be a very strong Pokemon. How come this thread is asking for the weirdest Pokemon, then you go ahead and say OMFG, JYNX IS UGLY AND STOOPID!!!

Oh well. Weirdest Pokemon is definatel Shedinja. 1 hp, bug/ghost, more of a shell than an actual Pokemon, only appears if there's an extra slot on your team and Nincada evolves, and its wondergaurd ability. Everything about that Pokemon is weird.

I like Shedinja. I think it's a cool Pokemon.

I think the weirdest Pokemon would have to be Smeargle. I don't know why, I just think it's weird.

nutter
July 6th, 2005, 10:31 AM
Hi!

Despite my severe lack of Pokmon knowledge, I must say I find Mareep (I think that's its name) quite amusing. I mean, the thought of a Japanese gentleman at his desk illustrating a cloud with legs is just... rawr o,o?

There is a hole in my trousers,
James

scolari
July 6th, 2005, 03:50 PM
hah i like mareep i would say mr mime or jynx

Chairman Kaga
July 6th, 2005, 04:28 PM
Loudred. Whismur and Exploud are great, but Loudred looks like a hillbilly toad with gingivitis and down's syndrome. He's the reason I've never raised anything to Exploud -_-;

jynx
July 6th, 2005, 11:39 PM
Claydol freaks me out...

I love feraligator (sp?) from the front but when you're fighting with it, it's just disturbing to see it's butt o_0

AND JYNX IS NOT RACIST! OR STUPID OR UGLY. Japan is a homogenious country so it was just a coincidence.
Yo! You are right!

--------------------------------------------
Who says that Jynx is stupid?
Have they ever officially stated her IQ?
Have they ever compared her IQ with others?

NO! So stop saying stuff without evidence!
No one apart from the creator knows her IQ!

scolari
July 7th, 2005, 04:19 AM
Loudred. Whismur and Exploud are great, but Loudred looks like a hillbilly toad with gingivitis and down's syndrome. He's the reason I've never raised anything to Exploud -_-;

i like the look of loudred lol

Eon-Rider
July 7th, 2005, 04:47 AM
Milotic is said to be beautiful but I think it is really ugly!

Act
July 7th, 2005, 08:36 AM
Just as an aside... did you know that Stevie Nicks (of Fleetwood Mac) was the template for jynx?

Light_Azumarill
July 7th, 2005, 08:39 AM
Nosepass and Lileep/Cradily. I mean, Nosepass is just odd-looking. When I first saw it I thought that its nose was a beak, and then I was like, oh... it's a... nose?? O.o And as for Lileep/Cradily, they're just kinda strange and have too many tentacles/fringes/not sure what to call them sticking out their heads. I've never caught one. And although I like Tropius, the fruit hanging off of its chin is just weird. >_>

pokejungle
July 7th, 2005, 08:49 AM
Lileep and Cradlily have PETALS! they're prehistoric flowers -.-;

Tropius PWNS you :P

Agent9
July 8th, 2005, 05:07 PM
milotic.... when feebas grows to be beautiful it grows into a giant worm....*shivers*

SRV
July 8th, 2005, 08:10 PM
No. The weirdest....obviously Nosepass.

alakazamisbest
July 8th, 2005, 10:09 PM
My second choice would be Ditto he is like SILLY PUDDY I HATE SILLY PUDDY I GRSSES ME OUT[

mew_master
July 9th, 2005, 01:56 PM
Heh, I think Swalot's a bit of a cutie, myself. ^_^

Hm...the pokemon I find to look the most weird would be Deoxys - the version found in ruby and sapphire, anyways. There's just something about the fact that it has only one hand, and then tentacles in place of another hand...eep. I don't mind the other versions of it as much, however...

Other pokemon I find to be somewhat weird (though not necessarily ugly, as that's a whole other topic for me) are Baltoy, Claydol, Nosepass, and Glalie, to name a few. The first three just because of their appearance (especially Claydol, which is slightly creepy to me), and Glailie because it looks like a head with armor on it...a definite candidate for oddness to me. :P

deoxy's doesn't have tentacles for an arm, it's DNA. Still, though, it is pretty weird